Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

Post by shivsena »

To all dear pbk brothers.

What is the meaning of Avaykt BapDada?????

In Murlis it is said that, "BapDada hai most wonderful jodi" (meaning that BapDada is most wonderful couple). Can you please give your views on, who is Bap, who is Dada, and how do they combined make a most wonderful couple? (Because it has been said in Murlis that BapDada ko koi birla hi jaan sakte hain---very few souls can know the meaning of BapDada).

OK Om Shanti. Waiting very eagerly for your views.
shivsena.
======
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Baaaaapdaaaaaaada means a+b OK?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Divine brother Slammer.

Thanks for your answer. It just reminds me of one saying I heard long ago, "it is better to remain silent and let people wonder whether you are fool or not rather than open your mouth and remove the doubt".

OK--take care--shivsena.
===============
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

Well, I think we can safely say it's a combination of at least two of the three main souls, Shiva, Ram soul (Virendra Dev Dixit), Krishna soul (Lekhraj Kirpalani)?

From BKs and PBKs I have heard all permutations, even the three souls together, though this is not a couple. Maybe the first thing is to clarify is who is Bap and who is Dada and is it a constant. Does one title stay constant for one soul or does it move around as seems to be the case in Murli with titles.

Can anyone at least give a correct translation into English of the words Bap and Dada, this may be easier for a Hindi speaking member of the forum. All three souls have been called Father, but I think only Lekhraj Kirpalani has been called Dada?

Interesting side thought (for me anyway) does Lekhraj Kirpalani really know what is meant by BapDada when he speaks the Avyakt Vani? Does he actually consider Shiva is with him or not at that time?
bkdimok
Reforming BK

Post by bkdimok »

Dear souls. BapDada are two souls together. Shiva and soul #1.
Thanks.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

BKDimOk wrote:Dear souls. BapDada are two souls together. Shiva and soul #1.
Divine brother.

If BapDada are two souls ie Shiva and Krishna (no 1) together (if that is what you mean), then more queries crop up. The no. 1 soul should not have left the body in 1969 as he would have to be on this earth to be revealed as the Chariot of God Shiva. Secondly, it has been said in Murlis that Shiva enters only impure soul and makes him into pure soul but Krishna's soul has become an angel in 1969 and so he becomes a pure soul. Moreover many times the word ''Avaykt BapDada" is also mentioned, so the question arises how can Shiva become Avaykt Bap combined with Dada Krishna when he is incorporeal Father.

These are some of the logical fall-outs of assuming that BapDada means Shiva+Krishna combined. I sincerely feel things are not as easy to understand as the BKs and PBKs think because it has been said in Murlis that ''my versions are rare gems of knowledge and only one in a million wil be able to understand''.

shivsena
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

John wrote:Can anyone at least give a correct translation into English of the words Bap and Dada, this may be easier for a Hindi speaking member of the forum. All three souls have been called Father, but I think only Dada Lekhraj has been called Dada?
Om Shanti.
'Bap' means Father. Well, there are two fathers for the Brahmin souls. One is the incorporeal Father and the other is the corporeal Father, who is the seed of the humanity.

'Dada' means 'grandfather' in Hindi, but since Brahma Baba used to stay for long periods in Calcutta, where the native language is Bengali, the meaning of 'Dada' was adopted from that language. And in that language 'Dada' means elder brother. I think it has been mentioned in Sakar Murlis that 'Dada' means elder brother. So, excluding the Father of humanity, among all the remaining human soul-like brothers, the soul of Krishna or Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) is the eldest brother and hence referred to as 'Dada' in the word 'BapDada'.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

shivsena wrote:Thanks for your answer----just reminds me of one saying I heard long ago---"it is better to remain silent and let people wonder whether you are fool or not----rather than open your mouth and remove the doubt".
===============
ShivBaba’S Murli/Virendra Dev Dixit
(VCD No.262, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.743, DATED 25.7.05, KHAMGAON)
CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 11.10.66

1.'We cannot listen to the knowledge of scriptures from any human being. If any human being comes and narrates the knowledge of scriptures to us, then we would listen from one ear and leave it from the other ear. If anyone says – listen to our version or if he/she initiates a debate (prashnottar, i.e. questions and answers) in any matter, then tell him/her – we cannot indulge in debate (vaad-vivaad). We need not indulge in debate. We have not studied from any human being. Our teacher is God Himself. All other human beings have studied from human beings. People study Vedas and scriptures from human beings only, and it is the human beings only who have prepared the Vedas & scriptures. The Vedas and scriptures, which have been prepared by human beings, are actually reminders of the time when God comes.'
rather than open your mouth and remove the doubt".
I cannot help wondering that why are you asking PBKs to remove your doubts? All, your questions are simply repeats from the ex-BK chat forum, all your questions were dilligently answered both by PBKs and by ShivBaba (via Arjun), and now you are just repeating yourself i.e., instead of replying to the answers of your questions you have the habit of asking the same quetion in a slightly differrent form in a new thread. Try keeping to one topic for a while and perhaps we might find some progress. You keep implying 'there is more to it than meets the eye' but as of yet you haven't bothered to reveal the nature of any of your 'theories' on the nature of advance knowledge. Perhaps you would care to reveal your present relationship with ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit, e.g. how often you meet, what questions you yourself put to Shiva Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit, etc.?
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

It is clear that Brahma still doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. The more you become involved in the wonderings of Brahma the more confused you'll become yourself. I doubt that Brahma even realises he has in fact left the body.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

button slammer wrote: Perhaps you would care to reveal your present relationship with ShivBaba/Veerendra Dev Dixit, e.g. how often you meet, what questions you yourself put to Shiva Baba/Veerendra Dev Dixit, etc.?
Dear slammer Bhai

Every day the same points are being repeated in the Murlis day after day for last 30-35 years ---and every year the same avaykt Vani points are being repeated by brahma baba for the last 30-35 years---and we BKs and PBKs have still not understood what ShivBap and brahmabap are really trying to say-----and i repeat the same point twice in 2 different forums where i do not even know that there are same members---and you start getting upset about the whole thing----Murli says that one should read the same Murli 8 times to understand the versions--and i am reading just one Murli 2-3 times and i find that every time i find something new which i want to share with my brothers--and so there may be similarities to my queries which i am posting--but each of them have a very deep meaning---and we have to take it with a very broad mind---if you agree then please appreciate it and if you do not then give your reasons for that and we shall agree to dis-agree---that is all i ask

Regarding the comment i made on your reply was just because this is a forum of Gyani (knowledgeable ) souls--and since i thought that your answer of BapDada was not anywhere in tune with the language of Gyani souls--i just remembered a saying and quoted the same-----it was not from any other point ---i very much respect the views of my pbk brothers--we are here to do a serious and healthy discussion to a better understanding of Godly knowledge----but when someone is making a mockery of the Godly knowledge--then he should also be open minded to take comments from others-- that is all i have to say.
button slammer wrote:It is clear that Brahma still doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. The more you become involved in the wonderings of Brahma the more confused you'll become yourself. I doubt that Brahma even realises he has in fact left the body.
I 100% fully agree with you that brahma is also not understanding what he is doing---as the period which the BKs and PBKs are passing is actually the night of brahma---where brahma and the bk and PBKs ( all 3) are in ignorance of what is happening in the Yagya.

OK Om Shanti---shivsena.
=================
button slammer
PBK

Post by button slammer »

Thanks for your reply shivsena, I'll take your questions in good faith, (quick reply). BTW I am not upset but just want to know your intentions.
surya
PBK

same questions again and again..

Post by surya »

Dear spiritual brothers,

I agree with button slammer that there are very same questions in this site and in the X-BK CHAT already answered and done with. So maybe shivsenabhai could kindly check it out before posting more questions.

But I would like to say that when I met Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) for the first time, he told me that there are some souls that are not able to make any questions because of being shy, so these souls benefit from the questions/answers that another souls have.

stay cool! 8)

surya
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Actually I think this is an important question because if there are different interpretations from different groups within the Yagya (BK/PBK), then it is another thing which will create a divide.

As yet (even after 11 or so replies) only BKDimOk has given an answer and in that no explaination of who is Soul no.1.

Can anyone provide a link to where this has already been answered on ex-BK-Chat?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: same questions again and again..

Post by shivsena »

surya2037 wrote:I agree with button slammer that there are very same questions in this site and in the X-BK CHAT already answered and done with. So maybe shivsenabhai could kindly check it out before posting more questions. But I would like to say that when I met Baba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) for the first time, he told me that there are some souls that are not able to make any questions because of being shy, so these souls benefit from the questions/answers that another souls have.
Dear surya Bhai.

I have already made my stand clear on the repetitions of my posts on the xbkchat site and this site -- i may be repeating some of the posts with slightly different perspective in mind and it may be read by those who have not read it on the xbkchat site -- and it may be ignored by PBKs who have already read it -- but i am very certain that i have never posted this query about "the meaning of BapDada'' as this has been a very recent churning after reading the Murli point " BapDada say Om Shanti to the children''-- now who says Om Shanti -- is it Supreme Soul Shiva combined with Krishna(as the BKs think) or is it Ram+Krishna combined".

OK --shivsena.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

but I am very certain that I have never posted this query about "the meaning of BapDada''
Hence my query as to where is the link? I haven't seen it on ex-BK-chat and I have thoroughly gone through most posts, including the deleted ones which can still be found cached via google ... Anyway this a new forum, new souls, new time, new consciousness ...