Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: Meaning of Bap-Dada

Post by nivi »

Arjun Bhai,

I hope you are able to see what's happening here..While Sach_kand and others like him showed enmity towards PBK from the very beginning and stand firm on their believe, Shivsena on the other hand who took so much lalan, palan, poshan (sustance) in Godly family for such a long time has now turned his back on Baba. He has proven himself to be a traitor.
At times he claims to know so much ( mostly false information) and tries to convert others into his way of thinking, agreeing and into his religion..He has even managed to brainwash our Jagdamba Sita Mata. In the scriptures it is Ravan and his family that is shown to have stolen Sita. We can clearly see that he is doing that kind of shooting here on the forum.

There is a saying that the enemy inside the gate who eats, walks and stays inside is far more harmful and dangerous than the enemy outside.

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:and that figure when calculated comes to around 108.
I wish you all the best for your aim to be part of 108.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

nivi wrote:I hope you are able to see what's happening here..While Sach_kand and others like him showed enmity towards PBK from the very beginning and stand firm on their believe, Shivsena on the other hand who took so much lalan, palan, poshan (sustance) in Godly family for such a long time has now turned his back on Baba.
We can just watch them as detached spectators. But what surprises me is his double standards. On the one hand he defames Baba so much and on the other hand he says that Om Radhey Mama will be revealed through the same body of Baba Dixit. When we speak of the Sakar Chariot he says we are degraded and when he speaks of the same Sakar Chariot of Mama he believes he will come in 108. :-?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: We can just watch them as detached spectators.
Only those who are not attached to any knowledge or Chariot (either BK or AK) and only those who are attached to the study of Murlis/Vanis will remain as detached spectators. ("Murli hamari lathi hai"--Murli is our only support)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Only those who are not attached to any knowledge or Chariot (either BK or AK) and only those who are attached to the study of Murlis/Vanis will remain as detached spectators. ("Murli hamari lathi hai"--Murli is our only support)
How did the Murlis emerge? From the thin air without the help of any Chariot?

You have been singing the praises of Mama Om Radhey. Would you have known about her if she had no Chariot or physical body?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
How did the Murlis emerge? From the thin air without the help of any Chariot?
The Murlis(Gyan in code form) emerged in the intellect of Gyan ki devi Saraswati (as per drama) who did not take Gyan from anybody, but just kept on narrating as it emerged in her paramatma part.... this part is very different from DL's part (who did not understand the Murlis ) or VD's part (who had to take the basic course from somebody else.)

My main argument again is : if baba dixit was paramatma part ( as per PBKs) then he should never have taken the bk course from another soul nor did he have the need to churn the Murlis for 3 years to realise his part....HE should have narrated the knowledge directly right from day one when he came to bk org.....also he was first addressed as virendra Bhai and then after many years he got the title of baba.....the Father never gets addressed as Bhai anytime by his children.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The Murlis(Gyan in code form) emerged in the intellect of Gyan ki devi Saraswati (as per drama) who did not take Gyan from anybody
This does not tally with facts which can be verified from BKs. I don't think any BK / Dadi would support this.
My main argument again is : if Baba dixit was paramatma part ( as per PBKs) then he should never have taken the BK course from another soul nor did he have the need to churn the Murlis for 3 years to realise his part....HE should have narrated The Knowledge directly right from day one when he came to BK org.....also he was first addressed as Veerendra Bhai and then after many years he got the title of Baba.....the Father never gets addressed as Bhai anytime by his children.
Already discussed several times.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Only those who are not attached to any knowledge or Chariot (either BK or AK)
"Maya ka vaar achchey-achchey bachchon par bhi ho jata hai. Koi toh aisey moorkh ban jaatey hain, kahtey hain ki hamara toh direct ShivBaba say connection hai. Parantu Brahma kay aagey toh jaroor aana padega na. Achcha ghar may bhi jaakar baith jaao fir Murli kaisey sunengey! Kya karengey? Kahtey yah Brahma bhi purushaarthi hai, ham bhi purushaarthi hain. Padhtey toh sab ShivBaba say hain, parantu Brahma paas aayengey tab toh sunengey na. Prernaa say sunkar dikhaao toh maaloom padey. Fir kabhi-kabhi Baba Murli band bhi kar detey hain. Brahma say janma liya aur mar gaya fir khatam. Varsa kaisey paayengey. Aisey bhi mand buddhi bahut sangdosh may kharaab ho jaatey hain. Fir bataao unki kya gati hogi? Satguru ka nindak baney toh oonch thaur pa nahee sakengey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 28.09.07, pg 2)

“Maya attacks even the nice children. Some become such fools who say that their direct connection is with ShivBaba. But one will certainly have to come in front of Brahma, will he not? Alright, even if you go and sit at home; how will you listen to Murli? What will you do? They say – this Brahma is also an effort-maker. We are also effort-makers. Everyone does study from ShivBaba, but only when one comes to Brahma that one can listen (to Murli), isn’t it? Listen (to Murli) through inspiration and show, then we would come to know. Then sometimes Baba even stops the (supply of) Murlis (to such children). One takes birth from Brahma and then dies; then everything ends. How will they obtain the inheritance? There are many such dullheaded, who get spoilt under the influence of bad company. Then tell what will be their fate? If one causes defamation of the Satguru, then one will not be able to achieve the elevated destination.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.09.07, pg 2 published by BKs)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
This does not tally with facts which can be verified from BKs. I don't think any BK / Dadi would support this.
Please do not speak or vouch for others...the senior Dadis and Didis know everything about the early days of the Yagya and they will come out with facts at the right moment.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Please do not speak or vouch for others...the senior Dadis and Didis know everything about the early days of the Yagya and they will come out with facts at the right moment.
Let us see. ;-)
But before advising me not to speak or vouch for others you should check yourself. You always speak on behalf of the entire PBK family even after leaving the PBK fold many years ago. You speak as if you have met each and every PBK and that every PBK is unhappy. So, please think calmly :cool: whether you have the right to advise others not to speak for others?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
But before advising me not to speak or vouch for others you should check yourself. You always speak on behalf of the entire PBK family even after leaving the PBK fold many years ago. You speak as if you have met each and every PBK and that every PBK is unhappy. So, please think calmly :cool: whether you have the right to advise others not to speak for others?
i have never said that i know all PBKs....i have always said ''most PBKs'' in my post.... whenever i meet any pbk his face tells me everything....the confused look and a feeling of frustration is there in most PBKs and if it is not apparent then sooner or later, it is bound to come as it is said in Murlis : "Bharat(Krishna) hi responsible hai apne ko aur sabko girane ke liye" ( ''Bharat is responsible for his own downfall and downfall of others''.)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i have always said ''most PBKs'' in my post
You said you don't change statements, but the above words are a clear proof for that.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
You said you don't change statements, but the above words are a clear proof for that.
A logical person will never vouch for persons he has never met.....when i say most PBKs it always means the PBKs i have met.....you definitely have a habit of making non-issues into big issues....baba says to make mole-hills of mountains and i have observed that you make mountains out of mole-hills.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

A logical person will never vouch for persons he has never met.....when i say most PBKs it always means the PBKs i have met.....you definitely have a habit of making non-issues into big issues....Baba says to make mole-hills of mountains and i have observed that you make mountains out of mole-hills.
It is easier to level allegations against others but hard to digest when you make the same mistakes. For you it may be frivolous issue, but for me it is important because when you describe someone (whom we consider to be ShivBaba) as Maya Ravan, then others will definitely expect a much better behaviour (i.e. better than ShivBaba) from you.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: For you it may be frivolous issue, but for me it is important because when you describe someone (whom we consider to be ShivBaba) as Maya Ravan, then others will definitely expect a much better behaviour (i.e. better than ShivBaba) from you.
We are not having fun and frolic and discussing frivolous issues here...we are having a very serious discussion about Ak being the truth or not.....if it is given by ShivBaba, then all PBKs need not worry at all and there is need not be so protective and defensive about the truth.... .but if they feel(doubt) that Ak may not be truth, then they better open their eyes and start thinking seriously about the posts which are trying to prove that AK is jhooti Gita, instead of arguing on every post that offers them some food for thought.

I have a gut feeling that all PBKs who are defending AK on this forum have some lurking doubts in their minds about Ak being the truth or not...and they may be defending Ak just to console themselves ... it is said in Vanis : "nischay hai toh nischint hai." (if they are 100% sure that Ak is absolute truth, then worry and defence is out of question.)