Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Meaning of Bap-Dada

Post by Roy »

Dear brothers

“Both Bap and Dada are the servants of children. You have two servants. Highest among all, i.e. ShivBaba and then Prajapita Brahma.” (Mu 2.6.05)

ShivBaba says I give only knowledge. ShivBaba narrates the matters of knowledge and he (i.e. the corporeal medium) keeps narrating matters of his experience. There are two isn’t it?" [Mu 28.07.05]

Discuss(if you so wish)! :D

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Roy Bhai,
Om Shanti. In the above Murli points I suppose ShivBaba refers to the Supreme Soul Shiv while Prajapita Brahma refers to the soul of Ram.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. In the above Murli points I suppose ShivBaba refers to the Supreme Soul Shiv while Prajapita Brahma refers to the soul of Ram
Dear Arjun Bhai

Yes i agree! For me, ShivBaba is the term or name for Father Shiv, when He is in the corporeal world, having a relationship with his corporeal children, via His corporeal Chariot... there is no mystery here is there!I also agree that Prajapita Brahma refers to Baba Dixit(Ram)!

However, since i understand that Brahma Baba(DL) has never been referred to as Prajapita Brahma, by Father Shiv(correct me if I am wrong)... is He then referring to Prajapita Brahma(Ram-Virendra Dev Dixit) as Dada, in the first point? This is not a trick question, i just seek to clarify my understanding.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:However, since i understand that Brahma Baba(DL) has never been referred to as Prajapita Brahma, by Father Shiv(correct me if I am wrong)... is He then referring to Prajapita Brahma(Ram-Veerendra Dev Dixit) as Dada, in the first point?
No, when we are talking about 'BapDada', Bap refers to the incorporeal Father Shiv +corporeal Father Ram and Dada refers to our elder brother, i.e. Brahma Baba's soul.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

I have said repeatedly that those who do not have the third eye of knowledge to have avaykt milan with Mama as subtle farishtas, will rely on a physical body and that is where VD comes into play...and they(PBKs) will not see Mama, but will see Krishna(VD) and believe that God has come and this will be propagated in Bhakti-marg as God of Gita is Krishna. (ShivBaba-Mama will be revealed as God of Gita to 108 souls only.)...that is why it is said in Murlis: "Gita is the scripture of family planning"...sacchi Gita of ShivBaba does not produce more that 108 children.....while jhooti Gita of Krishna produces 16000 children.
shivsena.
Shivsena,

Have you heard Baba say that those who run after single Devi Mata are called Rakhshas_Sampraday meaning demonic people who worship her alone. Baba gives example of those low class people known as chor, chamar, lutarey who worship Mahakali devi. Baba tells us to remember Shiv_Baba and not get attached to devi mata which will only bring more body consciousness.
Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:No, when we are talking about 'BapDada', Bap refers to the incorporeal Father Shiv +corporeal Father Ram and Dada refers to our elder brother, i.e. Brahma Baba's soul.
Thank you for this clarification Arjun Bhai!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:shivsena,
Have you heard Baba say that those who run after single Devi Mata are called Rakhshas_Sampraday meaning demonic people who worship her alone. Baba gives example of those low class people known as chor, chamar, lutarey who worship Mahakali devi. Baba tells us to remember Shiv_Baba and not get attached to devi mata which will only bring more body consciousness.
Nivi
Dear nivi.

Again i have to say that those(PBKs) who see the body and not the power of soul are all body-conscious (Ravan-sampraday) and those who see Mama as Ram parampita paramatma( no. 1 shivshakti) will be Ram-sampraday(shivshakti-pandavsena)....also PBKs have this habit of seeing the body and not the purusharth of the soul and so without any proof they have accepted kamla devi as mother jagdamba...and they have accepted sister Vedanti as Lakshmi...even though both have not realised their part till today, but die-hard PBKs vouch about the parts of Vedanti and kamla devi (without proofs) and without realising their own part.....this is the tragedy of AK.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Again i have to say that those(PBKs) who see the body and not the power of soul are all body-conscious (Ravan-sampraday) and those who see Mama as Ram parampita paramatma( no. 1 shivshakti) will be Ram-sampraday(shivshakti-pandavsena)....also PBKs have this habit of seeing the body and not the purusharth of the soul and so without any proof they have accepted kamla devi as mother jagdamba...and they have accepted sister Vedanti as Lakshmi...even though both have not realised their part till today, but die-hard PBKs vouch about the parts of Vedanti and kamla devi (without proofs) and without realising their own part.....this is the tragedy of AK
Dear Shivsena Bhai

My personal belief, is that you have mis-understood the concept of a relationship with Father Shiv. As corporeal beings, we have relationships with other corporeal beings... thus Father Shiv, has a relationship with us, playing the role of ShivBaba... i.e. Father Shiv in a coporeal Chariot. Of course, the effort is to first to recognise through whom Father Shiv is playing the role of ShivBaba, and then to try and remain soul conscious in this relationship, so as not to get attached to the Chariot, rather than remaining focused on Father Shiv Himself. Imo, it is Maya that makes you feel the need to complicate and distort, what is actually, a very straight forward and logical aspect of Raj Yoga. Maya is a powerful opponent, and you are imo, a warning to us all, of what can happen when doubts are allowed to flourish!

Roy
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Roy Bhai,

You have perfectly stated what happens to Gyani souls when they leave the hand of Buddhi Roopi Supreme Father! As it has been the case with Shivsena. Maya is indeed very powerful, and her job is to go after weak souls and make them create doubts and anischay over Father's part. I am sure that is why his mind is always so disturbed and he misunderstands Gyan points so often. Baba says there are lots of evil, devilish souls and these catergory of souls enter into weak minded people and creates doubts and converts them into their religion. I think this a classic case with Shivsena Bhai as he use to have so much faith in God and now he is totally against him.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:Baba says there are lots of evil, devilish souls and these catergory of souls enter into weak minded people and creates doubts and converts them into their religion. I think this a classic case with Shivsena Bhai as he use to have so much faith in God and now he is totally against him.
I fear you may be correct Nivi... and if I am honest, although i know this is a part of Drama, it makes me a little sad! I think Shivsena Bhai, truly believes he is on the right path(and this makes him more dangerous imo)... but the weight of knowledge that is contrary to his beliefs, is huge! Yet he clings doggedly to his one main belief, that Mama is Ram, and combined with Shiv. The more i research this belief, the more deluded it appears!

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:one main belief
Or perhaps 'one man belief'!!!!!
cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by cal »

I wonder whether this is the meaning of "Bap Bahurupi Hai" (Father takes multi forms) - I mean One person sees him as GOD (God of Sacchi = true Gita) and the other person sees him as something else (God of Jhooti = false Gita)
Cal
Roy

Post by Roy »

cal wrote:I wonder whether this is the meaning of "Bap Bahurupi Hai" (Father takes multi forms) - I mean One person sees him as GOD (God of Sacchi = true Gita) and the other person sees him as something else (God of Jhooti = false Gita
Interesting point Cal Bhai, but my interpretation of your quote is, that God plays many roles(through several chariots - only one permanent Chariot though) which have different names attached. For example... Rudra, Ram, Shankar, Brahma, Vishnu, Bhagwan etc, etc.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

cal wrote:I wonder whether this is the meaning of "Bap Bahurupi Hai" (Father takes multi forms) - I mean One person sees him as GOD (God of Sacchi = true Gita) and the other person sees him as something else (God of Jhooti = false Gita)
Cal
Dear cal Bhai.

It is said in Vanis/Murlis : "Bap bhi bahuroopi hai aur Maya bhi bahuroopi hai"(''Father has many forms and Maya also has many forms'')...so first one has to recognise the personified form of Father(not bindi) and Maya(not 5 vices) and then know how the bahuroopi part is being played.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Imo, it is Maya that makes you feel the need to complicate and distort, what is actually, a very straight forward and logical aspect of Raj Yoga. Maya is a powerful opponent, and you are imo, a warning to us all, of what can happen when doubts are allowed to flourish!

Roy
Even those poor BKs I suppose must have given the same answers to the so called PBKs when they used to literally hunt them down as per the directions of Virendra Dev Dixit.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.