Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Meaning of Bap-Dada

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have a gut feeling that all PBKs who are defending AK on this forum have some lurking doubts in their minds about Ak being the truth or not...and they may be defending Ak just to console themselves ... it is said in Vanis : "nischay hai toh nischint hai." (if they are 100% sure that Ak is absolute truth, then worry and defence is out of question.)
You can think whatever you like. But we are not at all worried by whatever you write. Had that been so, we would not have been at a place where our Father and PBKs are being defamed everyday. You have made a general statement about PBKs above, but I feel it is directed mainly towards me (which again shows your double standards). However, I would like to clarify. Whenever you are upset you go into hibernation of many months or weeks but I have hardly taken any break from this forum. Even if I have taken any break it would have been due to non-availability of internet when I am travelling (for which generally I give prior notice). Moreover, you have a habit of replying to each and every post of mine, not just current ones but also very old posts which you keep digging out just to defend and propagate your imaginary theories. If you were carefree you would not trouble people by repeating the same statement again and again, despite being requested not to do so. So, you can decide for yourself as to who is worried and who is carefree. :cool:

I am here only to provide information about AK and not to defend AK. If we keep quiet members like you say that we don't have answers and if we answer you say that we are defending AK and that we are doubtful about it. At least you, as an Admin, should refrain from making such remarks for which I have given clarifications umpteen number of times. You just aim to provoke the PBKs to get angry as there is no basis for your theories. And despite this clarification you will repeat the above statement again and again. Anyway, you can keep trying. :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
You just aim to provoke the PBKs to get angry as there is no basis for your theories. And despite this clarification you will repeat the above statement again and again. Anyway, you can keep trying. :D
I have no intention to provoke any pbk...my only intention is to make the PBKs aware that VD is Krishna(bada Bhai ) and not ShivBaba as it is said in Murlis "Bhai Bhai ko varsa nahin de sakta"...and the basis of my theory is the study of Murlis and Vanis.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I have no intention to provoke any PBK
But I am yet to see this in practice.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Shivsena Bhai,

You must have heard many times "jasi drishti wasi shristi"..All these years in Gyan and all the preaching and sustaince you took, but you fail to see God because your own fault... So it is a matter of our own VISION. If we are pure in our minds and thoughts the world will appear as such, despite whatever is happening all around us!!
If you only see Baba an average man, but forget to see God it is your own bad luck..!
Sorry brother no one can help you in that area! Good luck with your search for God.

Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:Shivsena Bhai,
If you only see Baba an average man, but forget to see God it is your own bad luck..!
Sorry Brother no one can help you in that area! Good luck with your search for God.
Nivi
Dear nivi.

According to Murlis: "koi bhi deh-dhari bhagwan nahin ho sakta"...so i think that any body of flesh and blood(baba Dixit) cannot be bhagwan. My search for God has culminated in finding Mama jagdamba(as avaykt farishta) as God mother (with whom God Shiva is always combined.)....you can continue to have faith in Baba dixit as GodFather but i believe that he is my bada Bhai (Krishna--first rachna) of rachieta Mama-jagdamba.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Shivsena, Do you know the meaning of 'dehdhari'?

ShivBaba is playing his part in a physical body, but he does not have any attachment to this body or any other body.
He sees our soul and he remains always in Atmic stage at all times. That is why he is called Sade_Shiv.

Nivi
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi wrote:Shivsena, Do you know the meaning of 'dehdhari'?
ShivBaba is playing his part in a physical body, but he does not have any attachment to this body or any other body. he sees our soul and he remains always in Atmic stage at all times. That is why he is called Sade_Shiv.
Nivi
Is shiv playing the part or ShivBaba playing the part ???....according to Ak ShivBaba means shiv+prajapita... i do not agree with this concept of AK ... i am not interested in seeing shiv in any physical body.....i would rather see him in the body of light and might of jagdamba (avaykt brahma)...as it is said in Vanis: "Nirakar ko aakar mein dekho"("see the incorporeal shiv in subtle body")
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i am not interested in seeing Shiv in any physical body
Then why are you interested in making incorporeal Shiv+subtle Mama revealed to the world through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? Now, don't say that others are body conscious. When you cannot cause the revelation of Shiv-Shakti without a physical body how can you expect others to see incorporeal in an imaginary subtle body?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Then why are you interested in making incorporeal Shiv+subtle Mama revealed to the world through the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit? Now, don't say that others are body conscious. When you cannot cause the revelation of Shiv-Shakti without a physical body how can you expect others to see incorporeal in an imaginary subtle body?
I have said repeatedly that those who do not have the third eye of knowledge to have avaykt milan with Mama as subtle farishtas, will rely on a physical body and that is where VD comes into play...and they(PBKs) will not see Mama, but will see Krishna(VD) and believe that God has come and this will be propagated in Bhakti-marg as God of Gita is Krishna. (ShivBaba-Mama will be revealed as God of Gita to 108 souls only.)...that is why it is said in Murlis: "Gita is the scripture of family planning"...sacchi Gita of ShivBaba does not produce more that 108 children.....while jhooti Gita of Krishna produces 16000 children.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Thanks for repeating the same old answer. :neutral:
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: When you cannot cause the revelation of Shiv-Shakti without a physical body how can you expect others to see incorporeal in an imaginary subtle body?
If it is not possible to see incorporeal in subtle body, then please go and ask this question to avaykt brahma, who is repeatedly telling the children to have avaykt milan with him in sukshma-vatan and who has directed the children to remember '' nirakar in aakar'' (incorporeal shiv in subtle body).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

If it is not possible to see incorporeal in subtle body, then please go and ask this question to avaykt Brahma, who is repeatedly telling the children to have avaykt milan with him in sukshma-vatan and who has directed the children to remember '' nirakar in aakar'' (incorporeal Shiv in subtle body).
The Subtle Region is about the subtle stage while being in a physical body and not a Subtle Region that can be experienced after leaving one's body. If you wish you can very well have the goal of leaving this body to meet Om Radhey Mama and Shiv.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The Subtle Region is about the subtle stage while being in a physical body and not a Subtle Region that can be experienced after leaving one's body. If you wish you can very well have the goal of leaving this body to meet Om Radhey Mama and Shiv.
So please define what is vyakt milan and avaykt milan and why is avaykt milan with BapDada repeatedly stressed in Vanis by avaykt brahma.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:So please define what is vyakt milan and avaykt milan and why is avaykt milan with BapDada repeatedly stressed in Vanis by avaykt Brahma.
'vyakt milan' (corporeal meeting) doesn't mean that you sit on the shoulders of the Chariot throughout the day. One can have Avyakt meeting witht the Father even when He is in corporeal form but far away physically. Only in matters of Godly service or personal issues which create any kind of confusion or ambiguity that Shrimat needs to be obtained from the Father. Otherwise, one can also have Avyakt meeting through the intellect.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:'vyakt milan' (corporeal meeting) doesn't mean that you sit on the shoulders of the Chariot throughout the day. One can have Avyakt meeting witht the Father even when He is in corporeal form but far away physically. Only in matters of Godly service or personal issues which create any kind of confusion or ambiguity that Shrimat needs to be obtained from the Father. Otherwise, one can also have Avyakt meeting through the intellect.
Nice clarification Arjun Bhai... thank you!