Frustrations of an ex-BK

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
jaycdp
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Frustrations of an ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Prajapati God Brahma

Murli is like Abrahamic religion - a shepherd leading the sheep taking away the freedom of sheep to jump around rock and enjoy life. But the sheep trust the human leader because he gives water and food on time so they blindly trust him. like Jesus he is not empowering but enslaving them. The sheep are working for their cruel master to be finally butchered. Murli says if you are not perfect you are enslaved by said Didi, like cruel ladies. if Shiva can empower and lighten you up during Amrit wela then you don't depend on these cruel masters and you will have spiritually rich life. Why would Shiva lighten up this great leader. So is this Shiva a satan or Maya or asur king Ravan. Look at India and Africa they are not getting any light. Shiva is busy giving light to Russia, Germany, Bombay and America. this is shava(dead light). Shiva has to incarnate and teach from beads instead of making fun of vedas. people will not accept insulting Hindu gods. light up neurons and heal Parkinson's and dementia and schizophrenia, and remove people from sorrow. Don't try to make das dasi or servants, make kings!
jaycdp
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I wish to participate on this forum again

Re: Frustrations of an ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Prajapati God Brahma - This is creation of Ravan raj

Das dasi
Poor foolish servants
Cheating people even after 2500 years enslavement and violence and oppression
No room for mukti
We need new Shiva or help Shiva come out of ravans bondage
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

• The teaching is old and it says you must take a bath after going to the washroom room (in those days Brahma baba had no soap and in an ashram it was possible).

• This sounds like Islam. You take the word of God literally and in the end, you become a devil-like Alqaeda!

• Do not think I only like to criticize Islam. I like to criticize injustice in every institution (that is not bad Bhavana, that may be bad Bhavan but you cant be a fool to think good out of these evils)

• ShivBaba says I will make you Lakshmi Narayan, he did not even make one Brahma baba after he died, forget creating a Jesus (sheep trust their master, but he cheats the follower goats to butcher them in the end) or Budha.

• Shiva did not criticize the injustice of Hinduism and all other religions and communism (probably it was not Shiva but Brahma baba he was a village idiot with limited knowledge of world history).

• Brahma baba was a slave of the British emperor and so also his sevak Ram, they were busy making money when the Britons looted 45 trillion in India and made Parsis rich and Gujaratis hungry along with warrier class malnourished.

• Baba had no responsibility going on in the institution of Brahma Kumari or PBK institution. Lots of rape and enslavement going on the the institution ( what kind of stupid god he is )

• He is not only stupid he makes me cry because all these people came here because of intense sorrow in their lives (what did they get in return, rape and enslavement with persecution and looting)

• Here America and Russia are about to drop the bomb but Narayan and Lakshmi are getting raped on the other side.

I think this Shiva is a made-up story by Brahma baba, mainly because he has no respect for people's suffering and sorrow but he wants to take advantage of people's suffering and sorrow

Even if this Shiva is the truth then this Shiva is under the control of asura children and it is like India got freedom in 1947 but the congress party continued to loot and gave lots of sorrow and injustice to the people

Now the bjp is in power they don't loot and they are patriots but they cannot undo anything that congress did because they are a party full of congress votes and congress leaders.

So India has the horoscope of being invaded looted raped and enslaved, no god including Shiva can uplift India (forget democracy it is giving 1000 times more sorrow than foreign invasion).

In the real world i feel bad for ukrainian people, on the other hand putin looks like maha KRODI (great man of anger) but in reality china and biden plays back ground politics and make these two goats fight. Murli mentioned the anger or europeans which brahma baba must have seen in his real-life with hitler. So honesty suspect the hidden role of Shiva ( he used to talk every day when he used brahma baba ) and now he has no tongue, why cant he use a second brahma and talk continuously about current situation. Why stick with old and outdated vedas. That sounds like muhammed and Muslims saying we have allahs word!
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Why VD is hiding from the court?

I am from Kerala and there is a communist government alliance with radical Islam. So any medical speaks against this brutal dictator has to face a fake police case against them. If they are business people they will shut down the business (this is the situation in some states of India). The Ravan raj. But for VD he cannot say he is suffering from this Ravan raj. He has to do intense meditation to change the Ravan raj and save Praja from injustice and sorrow. But what we hear from VD PBK is they are crying about Ravan Raj and as if they cannot do anything about it. This is sheer helplessness. Then why did Shiva incarnate on this Bharat? Can any PBK answer? There are still lots of brave people who write against communists and get killed. Even these days Putin killed 1000s of writers who write against him. Then China and North Korea cut off your head publicly. Forget the Islamic state. You are in Bharat and not in North Korea so stop crying and make an effort to change the world and help normal citizens and normal Brahma kumaris. Bring out baba, it is Narendra Modi ruling and not any Muslim leader.
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Re: Kumaris live in prison

As I mentioned earlier, a shepherd fools the sheep. Sheep trust the shepherd for feeding on time and taking them where the best grass is. But the shepherd works for a wealthy individual and he wants to butcher them one day and make money.

Here Brahma kumaris and Prajapita Brahma Kumaris lockdown kumaris in a sannyasi shelter and tell them don't go outside because the Drishti vibration is very bad outside. ( this is pure Islam and glad Murli did not ask them to put a paradha on )

First, Shiva should free the women, because just one Drishti is enough to give strength to empower the women to practise celibacy. I honestly think the issue of celibacy is Brahma kumari marrying another Brahma Kumar because they are brothers and sisters for several kalpas. (so it makes sense). They should not have sexual attraction towards an ordinary Hindu walking around the street. So they should live in their home and practice Yoga.

If Shiva cannot empower kumaris the weakest, and Kumar is also weakest because they took several births. In this case, Shiva has no moral to insult sanyasi kul (because sanyasi has no shiv so they should run away to Himalaya to keep purity). First, Shiva should cure the genetic malfunction that happened in the last 100 years of industrialization from chemicals and poison.

then Shiva should heal the neurons and other malfunctions that happen to the brahmins so that they can perform the Yoga in the correct way and develop higher consciousness, in that case they don't have to be a slave calling baba all the time like a child. (this is non-sense). For the 100 years of this Yagya, you can be a child for 5 years calling baba and as you grow up you should stop this nonsense (otherwise Shiva and people like sai baba and sadguru has no difference)

I take this opportunity to highly criticize Shiva for his foolishness, if Ravana and Maya grow out of school that was built on purity by baba and Brahma baba then whose fault is it? (Such a powerful soul can make a mistake like a congress party or communist party?)

in that case, what is the difference between baba and Stalin or Hitler?

baba has no shame to say Ravan stole my knowledge and now he rules the world so you hide or you suffer from sorrow even after he incarnates (this is sheer nonsense)

If Ravan stole the knowledge why would baba give the blessing (there are 2 million kumaris praying for blessing and baba does not give a single blessing because he says first number one (a beggar like a Ram a village idiot with no spiritual power of Drishti or vibration whoever follow him get the seizure and not mukti and salvation)

No power for 2 million kumaris and kumaras they are the people who do not even talk to each other because they are scared (what kind of society is that) who are they scared of?

this is exactly what Muhammed and Jesus do to enslave and persecute their followers - the satan and punishment in hell. So let me tell you one thing in original Hinduism we never scare people of satan or hell.

On the other hand, Maya's children must be dancing drunk with hypersexual behaviour but they gain supper power from baba to rule over five elements. This is another nonsense.

So in order to bring revolution Kumar and kumaris should talk to each other loudly and make Sangathan and show the world they are united and they can bring world transformation (The current situation is kumaras and kumaris will do suicide if a world war break out and if they starve.)

Funny part is nothing happened in first quarter of incarnation and bad thing is happening and scared of satan in the end of the final quarter of sangam yug. According to Murli lifting up weak is bad thing because they have evil soul in them (Islam).

Let me tell you you should lift up the weak and empower them they will take leadership to change the world!
jaycdp
ex-BK

Post by jaycdp »

Why should the kumaris take English medication?

When your soul is in its good state you will not get diabetes and depression. Let me come to your SANYAS center with a doctor. 70% will be taking anti-depressants or denied anti-depressants due to blind faith. And 90% suffer from diabetes. Your sanyasi Father, Shiv ( not ShivBaba because he is dead ) is a fake sanyasi fooling you. He says you suffer sorrow for 2500 years and now you are liberating or getting liberated. This is nonsense, your sorrow is at the highest level and you don't want to tell the truth. This is the spiritual invasion of Islam to India and it requires ruhani WAR. YOUR Shiva HAS NO SHAME TO SAY AYURVEDA AND MODERN SCIENCE IS SHASTRA AND he IS KNOWLEDGEFUL, THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING MEDICINE?