Bap-Dada's LATEST & FINAL part

DEDICATED to Om Mandli ‘Godly Mission’ to present posts regarding the LATEST & FINAL part of BapDada of World Purification & World TRANSFORMATION – through Divine Mother Devaki - SAME soul of 'Mateshwari', Saraswati Mama.
Zorba the Greek
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

Post by Zorba the Greek »

Questions & Answers from Versions of PrajaPita Brahma

(through Sister Devki – ‘Jagadamba’ - ‘Bharat Mata’ - who gives birth to Shri Krishnasoul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama)

Q: ‘When Bap-Dada used to come in the body of Child Shobha (Dadi Gulzar) .. BOTH used to come TOGETHER .. why do You come separately now?’

A: Look children, when Father (Shiva) comes from the Supreme Abode .. He FIRST comes to the Subtle Region, and from the Subtle Region (Shiva) Baba then comes to this corporeal world. This law, or rule, is applicable to Father (Shiva) .. since the Father is a Point, so He would have to take a body of Light, and then come .. this applies ONLY to Father (Shiva) .. this is NOT for me (Brahma Baba) .. are you able to understand? Why is this law, or rule, for the Father? Because He is Incorporeal. He neither has a corporeal body, NOR a subtle body .. nothing .. so, He comes (in this manner). *So, He comes from up above .. along with me (Bap-Dada) .. but when I come .. (Shiv) Baba has not made this rule for me that .. ‘I too will come along’ .. wherever I go. Baba has made (this rule) for Himself. But when BOTH, Baba and I (Bap-Dada), come .. then ONLY ShivBaba speaks .. BOTH come .. BOTH of us come (TOGETHER).* I am also aware of whatever is discussed .. you may ask me what happened yesterday! *But no such rule is made for me .. that I cannot come ALONE, (by myself).* Are you able to understand? This is ONLY for the Father .. this rule has been made by Baba, for Himself .. and why is this necessary? Because when Baba comes .. you know .. what does Baba create FIRST, before re-creating this world? He creates the Subtle Region .. and within that, three bodies of Light (Brahma, Vishnu & Shankar) are created; and I would also tell you .. that *ALL three (bodies) are used by our Father Shiva!* .. How?
Look, FIRST He comes in my (Brahma’s) body. Do not think that I have only one body. First is my subtle body .. and then I come (into this corporeal body). Just as I have my (subtle) body .. in the same way Vishnu also has his (subtle) form there .. who will come in the Golden Age. And when He (Father Shiva) takes that (the subtle body) of Shankar .. then do you know what happens .. the whole Machinery starts! What is the meaning of Machinery? The One who is called the ‘Great Death’ (‘Mahakal’). There are many secrets .. they will continue to be revealed .. you continue to watch .. you will enjoy greatly! *Father (Shiva) performs His tasks through ALL THREE (Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar) – and He is Supreme Soul .. Shiva is the Father of each and every (human) soul.*
Look .. this rule applies to our Father .. to Father Shiva .. because He is Incorporeal. Neither is He corporeal, nor subtle .. what is He? He is Incorporeal. So how would the Incorporeal One come? First, He will take a subtle body .. and then He will take this corporeal body. Whereas, I become both .. I become corporeal also, and subtle also .. I will become incorporeal after going to the Supreme Abode .. so the rule does not apply to me. *I can come .. I can come ANYTIME .. while moving around, I can come (ALONE) ANYTIME.*

[ When Father Shiva comes, He has to come ALONG with the subtle body of Father Brahma, and He speaks through the corporeal body of Mother Devki – so the sound becomes subtle, just like the sound which emerged from the body of Dadi Gulzar – but here, ONLY Father Shiva speaks, Father Brahma DOES NOT speak at all, in between – this is why these are called the ‘Versions of Shiv Baba’!
When Father Brahma comes, he can come ALONE (by himself) – there is NO NEED for Father Shiva to come along with him – so the sound is of another type – this is why these are called the ‘Versions of PrajaPita Brahma Baba’! ]

Q: The other question they have .. ‘Baba, HOW can you come like this?’

A: First of all .. the question which arises due to the greatest CONFUSION .. is because they see the physical form .. ‘why did He come in this physical form (of Mother Devki), what did she do? Who is she? Where has she come from?’ *No one knows .. but the One who comes in her knows, is it not?*
You did not know that you children had taken 84 births! When you were on the path of devotion, you knew about 84 lakhs births .. who told you about 84 births? Baba told you .. only then you came to know. On the path of devotion, you used to believe many to be ‘Bhagwan’ (God). Who gave you the Knowledge that God is ONE? Baba. Did I (Brahma Baba) have this (Knowledge) with me? I also used to read the Gita .. I used to read and follow that. Who gave this entire Knowledge? Who made us ‘Gyani’ (Knowledge-full)?
The ‘Ocean of Knowledge’ (Shiva) made us that (Knowledge-full). *So, can we children have more Knowledge than (Shiv) Baba?* If so, then say so today. Whatever you may have in stock with you, He can give you FOUR times more than that! *He is an Ocean .. and if someone gets a bucket-full from the ocean and considers himself/herself to be the ocean, then that would be said to be his/her mistake!* He is an Ocean .. and the Ocean never gives His Key to anyone. He is a TREASURE-Store!

OK, children?
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा बाबा की वाणी

(देवकी बहन द्वारा - श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देने वाली - भारत-माता, जगदम्बा - ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा)

(104) ‘मधुबन में, हर सत्गुरुवार, भोग सन्देश लाया जाता है .. फिर हर सन्देश अलग-अलग कैसे होता है? जैसे पांडव भवन का भोग सन्देश अलग, शांतिवन का अलग .. जबकि भोग तो वतन में ही जाकर एक शिवबाबा को ही लगाया जाता है .. और सन्देश, सभी ब्राह्मणों के लिये ही होता है ..?’

बहुत अच्छा पूछा .. जिस बच्चे ने भी पूछा!
सबसे पहली बात .. अब खोले, तो पूरा खोलें .. है ना? अधूरा खोले .. तो क्या खोलें! अब पूछ लिया .. तो सुनो! सतगुरुवार को भोग लगता है, और संदेशी ऊपर जाती हैं।
*अब ऊपर जाती हैं .. नीचे घूमती हैं .. वो कौन जाने?*
*अगर सही में ऊपर जाती .. तो तीनों संदेशी एक संदेश ही लेकर आती! तो अपनी बुद्धि के अनुसार सबने इमेजिन (IMAGINE) किया।* जैसे दिखाया .. जैसे उन्होंने देखा .. जैसे पढ़-लिखके गई .. वह आकर के बच्चों को सुना दिया! और बच्चे इतने बुद्धू तो है नहीं कि समझ में नहीं आएगा। *पहले जो संदेशियाँ जाती थी ना (जब ब्रह्मा बाप साकार में थे), एक्यूरेट संदेश मिलता था। कब बाबा एक संदेशी पर विश्वास नहीं करता था, क्योंकि क्या पता गड़बड़ करके आई हो?* बाबा, दो-तीन सन्देशियों को साथ में रखता था। जाओ बच्चे .. देख कर आओ – ‘बाबा, ऐसे ऐसे देखा’। दूसरी को नहीं पता चला। अब, आप देख कर आओ – ‘बाबा, ऐसे देखा’। जो भी गड़बड़ करती थी, बाप पकड़ लेता था।

*गड़बड़ का अर्थ क्या है? अपनी बुद्धि अनुसार देखना .. सोचना।* क्षमता होती है .. बच्चे जिसका जितना योग .. बाप उसको उतना ही संदेश देंगा। है ना? अधूरा तो नहीं बताएंगा। तो, अभी संदेश जो आते हैं .. अपन यह नहीं कहेगा कि भई .. क्या कहेंगे उनके बारे में .. जो लाती है, वह खुद जाने कि .. क्या एक्यूरेट लाती है? *बस, फिर बाप यही कहेगा कि संदेश में तो जाओ ही नहीं .. और यह कोई नियम नहीं है कि भई गुरुवार को ही संदेश आएगा।* संदेश है .. इमरजेंसी हुई .. तो बीच में भी आ जाएगा। गुरुवार थोड़ेही .. संदेश गुरुवार को ही आएगा।
सतगुरुवार .. गुरु का वार। *अब बाप मिल गया तो हर दिन गुरुवार। तो कोई भी गुरुवार बाप संदेश भेजेंगा .. है ना? और ऐसा नहीं है, कि इधर भी ऐसे ही सोचना है कि हर गुरुवार को संदेश आएगा .. गुरुवार को .. पहले तो सारे बुद्धि से यह निकाल देवे!* .. हाँ, यह इधर नहीं .. ऐसे थोड़ेही होता है। फिर बच्चे यह सोचेंगे .. सही संदेश सुनाओ। भई, सही संदेश तो तभी मिलेगा ना एक्यूरेट, जब बाबा चाहेगा। ठीक है ना?

*यह कोई भी बच्चा नहीं सोचे कि बाबा याद-प्यार नहीं देता है .. ऐसा कोई नहीं सोचे .. जरूरी नहीं है! अरे, बाप मिल गया .. बात कर रहे हैं .. कितना बड़ा याद-प्यार है!*
और हर बच्चे को .. देखो! *ड्रामा अनुसार, बाबा हर एक बच्चे को संदेश देंगा .. मन से, बुद्धि से देंगा .. लेकिन एकाग्रता नहीं होंगी तो कैसे देंगा?* एक दूसरे में ही लगे रहते हैं। बाप क्या कहेगा? [आपस में ही बहुत टाइम देतें है ..] एक दूसरे .. बाप .. फिर भी बाप यही कहेंगा .. आज फिर रिपीट कर रहा है। *बाप की बातें तो करते हैं, पर बाप से कोई लेना-देना नहीं! बाप की बातें करते हैं, पर बाप से कोई लेना-देना बिल्कुल नहीं!*

[ अर्थात - मनमत, परमत की बातें ज्यादा करते हैं; एक्यूरेट श्रीमत की बातों का लेना-देना नहीं करते - तो एकाग्रता की शक्ति भी बढ़ती नहीं, जिस कारण बाप जो व्यक्तिगत सन्देश देते हैं वह सन्देश एक्यूरेट कैच कर, एक्यूरेट भाव से समझ नहीं पाते! ]

ठीक है?
Zorba the Greek
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

Question & Answers from Versions of PrajaPita Brahma

(through Sister Devki – ‘Jagadamba’ - ‘Bharat Mata’ - who gives birth to Shri Krishnasoul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama)

Q: ‘In Madhuban, EVERY Thursday, (at different places) ‘Bhog’ message is brought .. then how is each message different (from the other)? For instance, the ‘Bhog’ message of Pandav Bhavan is different, that of Shantivan is different .. when, in fact, ‘Bhog’ is offered by going to the Subtle Region ONLY to One ShivBaba .. and the message is meant for all Brahmins .. ?’

A: That’s a very good question .. whichever child has asked!
The very first aspect .. if this has to be revealed, then it should be revealed fully .. is it not? If it is revealed partially .. then what would be revealed! Since you have asked .. so listen! Bhog is offered on Thursday (Day of the Satguru), and the trance messengers go up (to the Subtle Region).
*Now, who knows .. whether they (REALLY) go up .. or they (just) wander around here?*
*If they REALLY go up .. then ALL THREE trance messengers should bring ONLY ONE (SAME) message! So (it means) they have ALL IMAGINED ACCORDING to their (OWN) intellects.* As they were shown .. as they saw .. as they went after reading and writing .. they came and related that to the children! And (ALL) the children are not so FOOLISH that they would not understand (the DIFFERENCE in the messages). *When the trance messengers used to go EARLIER (when Father Brahma was in ‘Sakar’), ACCURATE messages would be received. Baba would not EVER trust only one trance messenger, because how would one know whether one has messed up?* Baba used to keep two or three trance messengers with him. Go child .. see and come – ‘Baba, I saw so and so’. The second one would not know this. Now, you see and come – ‘Baba, I saw this’. Baba would catch whoever messed up.

*What does it mean to ‘mess up’? To see and think ACCORDING to one’s OWN intellect.* Each child has a CAPACITY, ACCORDING to the degree of Remembrance .. so Baba would give message accordingly - is it not? Baba would not tell partially. So, now the trance messengers who come .. I would not say that .. what should I say about them .. whoever brings (the messages) should, themselves, know .. whether they bring ACCURATE messages? *So, then the Father would say NOT to be a trance messenger (when they know that they cannot bring ACCURATE messages) .. and this is NOT a Rule that messages would be received ONLY on a Thursday.* If there is a message .. if there is an emergency .. then the message can come in between also. It is NOT that a message would come ONLY on a Thursday.
Thursday .. Day of the (Sat)Guru. *Now that you have found the Father (again), then EVERY DAY is a Thursday. Then Baba can send a message on ANY ‘Thursday’ (on ANY day) .. is it not? And it is not that, you have to think here also, that you will receive a message ONLY on a Thursday .. on Thursdays .. FIRST remove all of this from your intellects!* .. Yes, this will not happen here .. it DOES NOT happen like that. Then the children would think .. tell us the CORRECT message. You will receive the CORRECT message ACCURATELY, WHEN Baba wishes. OK?

*No child should think that Baba does not give ‘Love and Remembrance’ .. no one should think like this .. it is NOT necessary! You have found the Father (again) .. He is speaking to you .. this, ITSELF, is such GREAT ‘Love and Remembrance’!*
And EVERY child .. look! .. *ACCORDING to Drama, Baba will give a message to EACH and EVERY child .. through the mind, and through the intellect .. but if there is NO CONCENTRATION, then how would He give?* Children continue to be involved only with one another. What would the Father say? [we give a lot of time to each other ..] to one another .. the Father .. then too, the Father would only say this .. I am repeating this ONCE AGAIN. *Children do speak about the Father, but this has NOTHING to do with the Father (there is NO REAL give-and-take from the Father)! Children do speak about the Father (about the Knowledge which the Father has given, ACCORDING to their OWN understanding), but this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Father (since there is NO REAL give-and-take from the Father)!*

[ that isthey share their OWN opinion, and the opinions of others; they DO NOT share the aspects of ACCURATE Shrimat – so, the ‘Power of Concentration’ DOES NOT increase, due to which the children are NOT ABLE to CATCH the message which the Father gives PERSONALLY, and they are UNABLE to comprehend the ACTUAL INTENT of Baba, ACCURATELY! ]

OK?
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

बापदादा मिलन - 02.07.2021

(देवकी बहन द्वारा - श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देने वाली भारत-माता - जगदम्बा)

BaapDada Milan - 02.07.2021

(through Sister Devki - Bharat Mata - JagadAmba - who gives birth to Shri Krishna)

https://youtu.be/nxaZUPYwUBA

BaapDada Milan - 02.07.2021
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ शिवबाबा याद है?

शिवबाबा की वाणी

[ देवकी माता द्वारा - श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देने वाली - भारत-माता, जगदम्बा - ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा (जिसका १९६५ के बाद - और इस जन्म के बिच में - दूसरा और एक जन्म भी अमीर परिवार में हुआ था) - जो पहले श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देकर, फिर २-३ साल के बाद अपना जन्म लेती है - और श्री कृष्ण की पालना दूसरे - (यशोदा) माता और पिता द्वारा होता है! ]

"मीठे बच्चे .. 108 माला के मणकों से यज्ञ की समाप्ति, अंतिम आहुति होंगी। 108 मणके हूबहू 8 की कॉपी होंगे, और वो 8 ब्रह्मा बाप की कॉपी होंगे .. तो जैसे ब्रह्मा बाप है, ऐसे सभी बच्चों को ब्रह्मा बाप समान बनना है!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxaZUPYwUBA

अच्छा! आज बापदादा कौनसी सभा में आए हैं? जो आज सभा है ना, खुशनसीब बच्चों की सभा .. खुशी के परिंदों की सभा में बाप आए हैं। चाहे यहाँ बैठे हैं, चाहे दूर-दूर से बाप को देख रहे हैं। आज बापदादा बच्चों को विशेष एक संदेश देने आए हैं। कौनसा संदेश है? अब जैसे ब्रह्मा बाप है, ऐसे सभी बच्चों को ब्रह्मा बाप समान बनने का संदेश देने आए हैं। पहले क्या कहते थे? ‘कैसे थे, ब्रह्मा बाप!’ पर अभी क्या कहना है – ‘कैसे हैं, ब्रह्मा बाप!’ ‘थे’ नहीं .. ‘कैसे हैं! .. सभी के प्रति आत्मिक दृष्टि एक समान। बाप अपना वायदा अच्छे से निभाते हैं। जैसे बाप की दृष्टि समान है, सभी बच्चे चेक करें .. क्या मेरी दृष्टि भी समान है? वर्तमान समय यज्ञ समाप्ति की तरफ है .. और यज्ञ में बाप समाप्ति किन बच्चों से कराएंगे? जानते हो कौन हैं? *108 माला के मणकों से यज्ञ की समाप्ति, अंतिम आहुति होंगी! 108 मणके कैसे होंगे? हुबहू 8 की कॉपी होंगे - और वो 8 ब्रह्मा बाप की कॉपी होंगे। समाप्ति का समय नजदीक है।*

कोई-कोई बच्चे बाप से पूछते हैं .. क्या मैं 108 में आऊँगा, बाबा? बाप उन बच्चों से क्या कहेंगा? क्या कहेंगा? यही बात अपने आप से पूछो .. बाप से नहीं .. क्योंकि बाप तो क्या कहेंगे – ‘हाँ, मेरे लाडले बच्चों, आप सभी बाप के बच्चे राजा बच्चे हो।’ बाप यह कहेंगा .. क्योंकि बाप के तो सभी हैं ना! 108 की माला का लास्ट मणका भी राजा .. 16,108 माला के लास्ट मणका भी राजा .. और 33 करोड़ अर्थात त्रेता के अंतिम वाली आत्मा भी राजा। क्योंकि बाप के तो सभी राजा बच्चे हैं ना .. तो बाप कैसे मना करेगा! लौकिक दुनिया में लौकिक माँ, लौकिक बाप क्या कहते हैं? चाहे बच्चा कैसा भी हो क्या कहेंगा – ‘आप मेरे राजा बच्चे हैं’ .. तो बाप भी क्या कहेंगा – ‘त्रेता के अंतिम वाली आत्मा भी मेरा राजा बच्चा है।’ *तो हर एक मणका, हर एक लाडले बच्चे .. यह प्रश्न अपने आप से पूछें कि – ‘क्या में 108 की माला का दाना बनूँगा?’ यह सभी को कह रहें हैं .. जो सुन रहे हैं, जो देख रहें हैं, जो सम्मुख बैठे हैं .. और जो बाद में सुनेंगे, बाद में देखेंगे .. चाहे वो 2 मास के बाद देखें, चाहे 6 मास के बाद देखें, चाहे 1 वर्ष के बाद देखें। यह प्रश्न सदा अपने आप से पूछो कि ‘क्या मैं 108 की माला का मणका बनूँगा?’* और 108 की माला का मणका क्या होंगा? 8 वाले मणके की विशेषता क्या होंगी? *उनके संकल्पों से समस्त सृष्टि चलती है, क्योंकि बाप तो परमधाम निवासी है ना! 108 और 8 वाले मणके के दाने – ‘निश्चयबुद्धि विजयंती’।* जिनको परिवार से प्यार है, जिनको ब्रह्मा बाप से भी प्यार है, और जिनको संपूर्ण निश्चिय है कि ब्रह्मा बाप द्वारा ही हम ब्रह्मा मुखवंशावली बनते हैं, और सृष्टि के आदि पिता ब्रह्मा बाप है, वो 8 और 108 की माला का दाना है। जिनके मन में हर किसी के प्रति समान भावना हो, जो हर किसी को देखे तो दृष्टि आत्मिक हो, वो 8 और 108 की माला के मणके हैं। जिनकी धारणाएँ पक्की हो, जिनको सूक्ष्म में भी किसी को दुख देने का संकल्प मात्र भी ना आए। *एक सबसे बड़ी विशेषता .. ये तो बहुत छोटी विशेषताएँ हैं .. बड़े ते बड़ी विशेषता कि बाप के साथ सच्चे, वफादार, इमानदार होकर चले हैं।* कहाँ-कहाँ, कोई-कोई बच्चे बाप के साथ ही, जो चतुराई करते हैं ना, वो कभी 108 की माला में नहीं आ सकते। बच्चे सोचते हैं .. ‘हम चाहे कुछ भी करें, बाप थोड़ेही बार-बार बोलने आएँगा!’ बाप सोचता है कि ये मेरे प्यारे बच्चे हैं .. अपने बच्चों का डिसरिगार्ड थोड़ेही करना है! और *बाप कभी अपने बच्चों का डिसरिगार्ड नहीं करेंगा .. और कभी यह भी नहीं कहेंगा कि आप बाप को छोड़के चले जाओ .. क्योंकि यह काम प्रकृति का है .. यह काम, यह सेवा सबके हिस्से में बटी हुई है। यह सेवा कर्मों की .. कर्म का सिद्धांत बहुत पक्का है .. कर्म अपने वायदे का भी बहुत पक्का है। कर्म की जो बेड़ियाँ हैं ना .. पैरों में वो बेड़ियाँ बहुत मजबूत हैं। जिन्होंने बाप के साथ ही चतुराई करने का कोशिश किया .. कर्म की बेड़ियाँ अपने आप खींचते हुए बाहर ले जाएंगी!* और किस-किस लिए चतुराई करते हैं! जब हमारा जीवन बाप का है .. तन, मन सब बाप का है, संकल्प बाप के हैं .. तो क्यों वफादारी नहीं करते? अभी भी कई-कई बच्चे माया के साथ तो बड़ा वफादार रहेंगे .. पर बाप को फिर भी धोखा देंगे। मुख से बोलेंगे हम ये कर्म नहीं करते .. पर अंदर से सब कुछ हैं। *चेकिंग करो 108 की माला के मणकों की निशानियाँ।* हाँ, भल उसके बाद वाले बच्चे भी बापके अति प्रिय हैं, अति लाडले बच्चे हैं। बाप चाहते हैं हर एक बच्चा संस्कार मिलन की रास करे, लेकिन बच्चे क्या करते हैं? कौन क्या कर रहा है .. यह देखते हैं। और बच्चे वही देखेंगे जो स्वयं की दृष्टि में कमी कमजोरी होंगी। स्वयं की कमी को दूसरों में देखते हैं। अगर बच्चों की दृष्टि में बाप बसा है ना, तो हर किसी में क्या नजर आएँगा? ‘वाह! यह मेरा .. मेरा अपना भाई है .. यह मेरा अपना परिवार है।’

चतुराई नहीं .. । *चतुराई और बाप की कभी नहीं बनती। क्यों नहीं बनती? क्योंकि बाप उन बच्चों के लिए फिर चतुर सुजान भी है ना।* इसीलिए जिनका लक्ष्य है मुझे 108 की माला का मणका बनना है, तो अपने आप से पूछो .. अपने आपको देखो। ब्रह्मा बाप पूरे विश्व के मालिक हैं, पर हर किसी को क्या कहते हैं? ‘मेरे बच्चे!’ कितना निर्माण है। पूरी सृष्टि को बदलने में बाप ने 100 प्रतिशत योगदान दिया .. और बच्चों ने एक छोटा सा सेवा किया, क्या सोचते हैं – ‘यह मालूम है, यह मैंने किया!’ यह अभिमान है। बाप को क्या चाहिए – ‘निर्माण’ .. जो निमित्त समझे। पुरुषार्थ जो होता है, वो स्पष्ट रूप से नजर आएँगा। कहने से .. अगर हम कहते हैं कि ‘नहीं मेरा पुरुषार्थ बहुत ऊँचा है, मेरा योग बहुत अच्छा है’ .. ऐसे बच्चों को कहने की आवश्यकता नहीं पड़ती, वो दिख जाता है। और सच्चा पुरुषार्थी कभी अपने मुख का ‘मियाँ मिट्ठू’ नहीं बनता! क्या नहीं बनता? ‘मियाँ मिट्ठू! तो ब्रह्मा बाप संपूर्ण रूप में है, पर आज भी यह नहीं कहा कि – ‘मैंने यह किया .. मैंने वो किया .. मैंने सृष्टि को बदल दिया’ ..। आज तक भी ब्रह्मा बाप के मुख से यह नहीं निकला। आज तक भी ब्रह्मा बाप ने यह नहीं कहा कि ‘मेरा पुरुषार्थ नंबरवन है’। इतने निरअहंकारी हैं। और बच्चे अपने आप से पूछें। इसीलिए यह प्रश्न अपने आप से पूछें .. कौनसा? कौनसा? .. ‘क्या में 108 की माला का मणका बनूँगा?’ प्रेम तो है .. बाप ने क्या कहा? *बाप को भोले बच्चे पसंद हैं .. जो बाप के साथ चतुराई करें, वो नहीं।* माया के साथ करें ना! अगर मन में सूक्ष्म में यह आया – ‘मैंने यह किया’ .. या उसका वर्णन होता है – ‘मेरे द्वारा इतनी बड़ी सेवा हुई’ .. तो बाप क्या कहेंगा? सतयुग का आधा चला गया। और जो यह सोचते हैं कि ‘मैं यह करके इतनी प्राप्ति करूँगा - बाप के घर से’ .. तो उनका तो बाबा एक कणा-दाना भी स्वीकार नहीं करेंगा।

जो बच्चे यह सोचते हैं कि ‘जिनमें आ रहे हैं (देवकी बहन), एकदम भोली-भाली है .. जो कहेंगे मान लेंगी, जैसे कहेंगे करेंगी, उनको थोड़ा देकर फिर उनके द्वारा ज्यादा की प्राप्ति करेंगे’ .. तो ऐसे बच्चों को बाप क्या कहते हैं .. क्या कहते हैं कि – ‘बाप एक कणा भी स्वीकार नहीं करेंगा’। चलो बच्ची भोली है, पर ‘भोला-भाला’ तो बाप है ना .. क्या है? ‘भोला’.. लेकिन .. लेकिन .. ‘भाला’। तो ऐसे अपने बच्चों पर बाप कभी माया का परछाया पड़ने नहीं देंगा। भल बाप भोला है, बच्चे भी भोले हैं। हाँ, बच्चे भोले हैं .. पर बच्चे ‘भालें’ भी हैं .. और बाप भी ‘भाला’ है ना!

हाँ, परिवर्तन होने का मौका जरूर देंगा। हर किसी को बदलने का मौका देंगा। अगर बच्चों के मन में यह संकल्प आया भी है .. तो बच्चों को सुधरने का चांस देंगा .. बच्चों को मेहनत करने का चांस देंगा। *पर उसके बाद भी बाप के साथ चतुराई दिखाते हैं .. तो फिर नो चांस (NO CHANCE)! कोई चांस नहीं!* इसलिए, जहाँ पर भी बैठकर बाप से सुन रहे हैं, प्रेम तो है .. तभी बाप के सन्मुख आए, और प्रेम वाले सदाकाल बाप के साथ रहेंगे। और जो चतुराई बाप को दिखाएंगे, बाप से भल मिलेंगे, क्योंकि वो भी तो बच्चे हैं ना! बाप उनको चांस देंगा, फिर अगर चांस का गलत इस्तेमाल किया तो अपने आप, बाप से दूर हो जाएंगे।

*जिनको प्यार है उनको कभी भविष्य की फिक्र नहीं होंगी कि हमें दाल-रोटी कहाँ से मिलेंगा? बाप जिम्मेवार, बाप मददगार है।* आज तक .. जबसे बाबा इस धरा पर अवतरित हुए हैं, उस घड़ी से लेकर इस घड़ी तक, इतने वर्षों में जो भी बाप का बना, जो भी ब्राह्मण बच्चा है, वो बच्चा कभी भूखा नहीं रहा, कभी भूखे पेट नहीं सोया, इतने वर्ष हो गए। *ये तो बाप के बच्चे हैं .. जिन्होंने बाप को पहचाना है।* अब लौकिक दुनिया में जो भक्त बच्चे हैं .. जो सिर्फ वस्त्र बदलते हैं .. उन बच्चों को भी बाप ने मालामाल किया। उससे भी जाओ .. तो कोई भी ऐसा जीव, या कोई भी ऐसा जानवर नहीं .. भल संसार पतित है, विकारी है .. पर किसी .. जो आज की दुनिया में कहते हैं .. किसी गरीब या भीखारी को भी आज तक बाप ने खाली पेट नहीं सोने दिया। तो आप बच्चे तो कौन हो? अब अपना स्टेज देखो! फिर भी फिक्र करते हैं .. तो फिर बाप कहेंगा – ‘भले आप फिक्र करो, बाप नहीं करेंगा’। एक बार अज्ञानियों की जरूर करेंगा .. पर फिर ज्ञानी की नहीं करेंगा। कारण क्या है? क्योंकि ‘ज्ञानी’ है, बाप को पहचाना है, बाप को जाना है .. फिर भी फिक्र है .. तो बाप भी बेफिक्र रहेंगा।

अच्छा! ऐसे .. ऐसे नशे में रहो .. कि सारे विश्व, तीनों लोकों का रचयिता मेरा है .. तो मैं कितनी खुशनसीब हूँ, मैं कितनी भाग्यशाली हूँ।

ऐसे खुशी के परिंदों को, ऐसे झूमने वाले, खुशी में नाचने वाले बच्चों को, ऐसे बाप की दिल पर राज करने वाले लाडले बच्चों को, ऐसे राजा बच्चों को, ऐसे ब्रह्मा बाप समान ‘संपन्न’, ‘संपूर्ण’ बच्चों को, बापदादा का प्यार भरा यादप्यार .. और सभी को, आने वाले सतयुग की बधाई, और गुड मॉर्निंग! ऐसे इस स्थान से दूसरे स्थान पर बैठे बच्चों को .. जो विदेश में बैठें हैं .. आज उन बच्चों को भी बाबा बड़ी मीठी-मीठी यादप्यार दे रहे हैं।

विदेश में बैठने वाले बच्चे बाप को क्या कहते हैं मालूम है? कहते हैं – ‘बाबा, यह तो मालूम है कि आप आ रहे हैं .. पर पैरों में बंधन है’। क्या कहते हैं कि – ‘रिस्पेक्ट करना, रिगार्ड करना, जो बड़े कहे वो करना, इसीलिए .. आपसे मिलने के लिए तड़प है, पर क्या करें?’ ऐसे बच्चों को बाप यह कहेंगे – ‘भल रिस्पेक्ट करें .. भल रिगार्ड रखें .. भल प्यार करें .. लेकिन .. लेकिन जिनकी रिस्पेक्ट कर रहे हैं, जिनका रिगार्ड कर रहे हैं, उनको इस लायक किसने बनाया?’ बाप ने बनाया .. और उस बाप से दूर होकर कैसे रहेंगे? तो हर एक बच्चा अपने बंधन तोड़े। क्या कहेंगे – ‘बाबा, फिर आने नहीं देते’। बाबा क्या कहेंगे – ‘प्यार किस से हुआ? बाप से .. या देहधारी से हुआ?’ बाप से हुआ ना? चलना किसके साथ है .. बाप के, या आत्माओं के? अगर बाप के साथ चलना है, तो अगले वर्ष तक बाप से मिलने की तैयारी कर लेवे .. और नहीं चलना है, तो फिर देहधारी के साथ ही आवे ।

अच्छा, और .. आज बाप एक और विशेष संदेश दे रहे हैं। ब्रह्मा बाप के संग जो बच्चे हैं, वो तो हैं ही .. *पर जो रात में भटक गए थे, भटकते-भटकते अपना-अपना स्थान खोलके बैठे हैं, आज उन बच्चों को भी बाप निमंत्रण दे रहे हैं। अपने बाप से मिल लेवे। फिर मत कहना – ‘बाबा, आपने तो बताया नहीं’! सभी मिल लेवे* .. नहीं तो फिर ऐसा भीड़ इकट्ठा हो जाएँगा .. फिर अगर कहेंगे – ‘बाबा, एक चांस दे दो’। फिर नहीं देंगे। अब बारी है, जो भटक गए थे, जो बिछड़ गए थे .. जो बाप के बच्चे! उसके बाद फिर यह मत कहना बाबा हमें आगे रखो। पहले भी बाप ने कहा था बच्चों को – ‘बच्चे! भीड़ में मिलना है तो बताओ’। *आज पक्का सभी से पूछ रहे हैं। जो अभी तक नहीं मिले हैं, जो कहते हैं हम नहीं मानते .. आज उन बच्चों की बात बाबा कर रहे हैं।* और जो मिल चुके हैं उनको, जो आने वाले हैं उनको चांस देना है।

अच्छा बच्चों देश-विदेश सभी को बापदादा का यादप्यार .. फिर मिलेंगे।

यह .. सभी बच्चों को टोली। सभी बच्चे जहाँ देख रहे हैं, जो सुन रहे हैं, जो बैठे हैं .. वाह .. मेरे बाबा, मुझे भी जल्दी बुला लो .. उन सभी को बाप टोली खिला रहे हैं। सभी अपने अपने हिस्से का टोली खावे।

[ व्यक्तिगत मिलन ] ...

अच्छा सभी बच्चे खुश हैं .. जो बाहर बैठे हैं? आज सभी बच्चों को टोली मिला। सभी बैठकर वतन में आवे .. तो बाप आप बच्चों के लिए नए-नए पकवान बनाके रखेंगा .. और सभी को अपने हाथों से खिलाएँगा। अच्छा, फिर मिलेंगे। ...

हर एक बाप के प्यारे ते प्यारे, लाडले बच्चे हैं। हर एक प्यार वाली गोपी, गोप गोपीकाएँ हैं। यह कौनसी सभा है? सभी कहाँ पर भी बैठे हैं, जिनको इतना प्यार है .. हर एक बच्चा क्या है? गोप गोपीकाएँ हैं।

अच्छा बच्चों, फिर मिलेंगे!
Zorba the Greek

Versions of Shiv Baba

[ through Sister Devki – ‘Bharat Mata’, ‘Jagadamba’ - who gives birth to Shri Krishna - soul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama (who had taken another birth in an affluent family, between 1965 and the present birth) – who first gives birth to Shri Krishna, and then takes her own birth after 2 to 3 years - and the sustenance of Shri Krishna takes place through another – (Yashoda) mother and father ]

"Sweet children ... the FINAL oblation (‘ahuti’), for the TERMINATION of the Yagya, will take place through the 108 beads of the Rosary. The 108 beads will be copies, similar to the (first) 8 beads, and those 8 beads will be the copies of Father Brahma .. so, every child must become just like Father Brahma, equal to Father Brahma."

Baapdada Milan - 02.07.2021

OK! In which gathering have BapDada come today? Today's gathering is the assembly of fortunate children .. the Father has come to the gathering of happy ‘Birds’ (Angels) – whether you are seated here, or whether you are watching from far away. Today, BapDada have come to give a SPECIAL message. Which message? He has come to give the message that all the children must become equal to Father Brahma - just like Father Brahma. What was said before? ‘How WAS Brahma Baba’ - but what should you say now – ‘how IS Brahma Baba!’ Not ‘WAS’ .. but ‘IS’! He has the SAME Spiritual vision towards all. He keeps his promise very well. All the children must check (themselves) whether they too have the SAME vision (towards all) - just as the Father has the SAME vision (towards all)! Now, the Yagya is approaching its TERMINATION .. and, through which children will the Father terminate the Yagya? Do you know who they are? *The the FINAL oblation (‘ahuti’), for the TERMINATION of the Yagya, will take place through the 108 beads of the Rosary. How will be those 108 beads? They will be copies, similar to the 8 beads - and those 8 beads will be the copies of Father Brahma. The time for the TERMINATION of the Yagya is approaching.*

Some children ask the Father .. ‘Baba, will I come in 108?’ What would the Father tell those children? What would He tell them? Ask this to your OWN self .. not the Father .. because, the Father can only say – ‘Yes, my Beloved children, ALL of you, children of the Father, are ROYAL children’. The Father would say this .. because all the children belong to the Father. The last Bead of the Rosary of 108 is also ROYAL .. the last bead of the Rosary of 16,108 is also Royal .. and the last soul, among 33 Crores (330 million), who comes at the end of Silver Age, is also royal. Since ALL are the royal children of the Father .. so, how can the Father refuse! What do the worldly mother and the worldly father say (about their children)? However the child maybe, what would they say – ‘you are my royal children’. Similarly, what would the Father say – ‘the last soul of Silver Age is also my royal child’. *Hence, EVERY Bead, EVERY Beloved child .. must ask this question to your OWN self – ‘can I become the Bead of the Rosary of 108?’ Baba is saying this to everyone .. those who are listening, those who are watching, those who are sitting in front (of the Father) .. and to those who will listen later, those who will see later .. whether they watch after 2 months, or whether they watch after 6 months, or whether they watch after one year. ALWAYS ask this question to your OWN self – ‘Will I become a Bead of the Rosary of 108?’*

And, how would the Beads of the Rosary of 108 be? And what would the speaciality of the Beads of 8 be? *The WHOLE world runs by their thoughts, because the Father is the resident of the Supreme Abode. The Beads of 108 and 8 have ‘faithful intellects and are ALWAYS victorious’.* Those who have Love for the Family, those who also have Love for Father Brahma, and those who have the COMPLETE faith that they become the ‘mouth-born creation’ of Brahma, ONLY THROUGH Father Brahma, and that Father Brahma (soul of Dada Lekhraj) is the original (‘Alokik’) Father of the World - are the 8 and 108 Beads of the Rosary. Those who have the SAME feelings towards EACH and EVERY ONE, in their mind, and those who look at EVERYONE with a soul-conscious vision, are the 8 and 108 Beads of the Rosary - those who have COMPLETE inculcation, and those who do not have the SLIGHTEST thought, EVEN in the subtlest form, of causing ANYONE sorrow. *ALL of these are their very small specialities .. their GREATEST speciality is that they remain TRUTHFUL, LOYAL and HONEST with the Father.* In some way or the other, those who interact with SLYNESS (EXTRA SMARTNESS - CLEVERNESS) EVEN with the Father, can NEVER come in the Rosary of 108. Children think .. ‘whatever we may do, the Father would not come to check us all the time’. But the Father thinks – ‘they are my Loving children .. I must not disregard my own children!’

And *the Father will NEVER disregard His children .. and He will also NEVER tell them to leave the Father and go away .. because this is the work of NATURE (of taking the children AWAY from the Father) .. this work, this service is distributed among ALL. The service of actions .. the ‘Law of Karma’ is very stringent .. actions are also VERY FIRM in their resolve. The shackles of Karma are very FIRM around the feet. Those who attempt to be SLY with the Father .. the shackles of Karma will themselves pull them, and take them AWAY (from the Father)!* And why are they SLY with the Father? When we have given our life to the Father, our body and mind belong to Him, our thoughts are always about Him, then why is there no LOYALTY towards Him? Even now there are some children who remain very loyal with Maya .. but they will still DECEIVE the Father. They will speak with the mouth and say that they do not perform SUCH actions .. but INTERNALLY it is otherwise. *CHECK the signs of the Beads of the Rosary of 108.* Yes, the children, who are after them (108 souls), are also extremely Loving, extremely Beloved children. The Father wishes that EACH and EVERY child performs the dance of MATCHING their sanskars, but what do the children do? They see what someone else is doing. And the children will only see the deficiency and weakness which they have in their own vision – they see their OWN deficiency in others. If the Father is merged in the vision of the children, then what will be visible in EVERYONE? ‘Vow! This one is my Brother .. this one is my Family member.’

No CLEVERNESS .. *Cleverness (SLYNESS) will NEVER DO with the Father. Why will it not do? Because the Father becomes the CLEVEREST of ALL, in dealing with such children.* This is why, those who have the aim of becoming the beads of the Rosary of 108, ask your OWN self .. check your OWN self. Father Brahma is the Master of the whole World, but what does he say to each one? ‘My child’! He is so humble. Father (Brahma) contributed his 100 percent to transform the whole world .. and the children perform a small Service, and what do they think – ‘do you know, I did this!’ - they have this pride. What does the Father (Shiva) want – ‘HUMILITY’ - one who considers oneself to be an instrument. The effort which one makes will be CLEARLY visible. By speaking about it .. if one says that ‘my effort is very elevated, my Remembrance is very good’ .. children do NOT NEED to say that, that is readily seen. And a TRUE effort-maker never displays his cleverness through words! What does he not become? ‘Extra clever’! So, Father Brahma is in his complete form, but till today he has not said this, that –‘I have done this .. I have done that .. I have transformed the world’ .. this did not emerge from the mouth of Father Brahma - till today. Till today Father Brahma did not say that ‘my effort is number one’. He has so much HUMILITY. And the children can ask their OWN self. So, the children can ask this question to their OWN self .. which one? Which one? .. ‘will I become the bead of the Rosary of 108?’ Baba does Love everyone .. what does Baba say? *Baba likes the INNOCENT ones .. NOT those who become SLY with the Father.* You may do that with Maya! Even if it enters your mind in a subtle way – ‘I did this’ .. or you describe that – ‘such a great Service was performed through me’ .. what would the Father say? Half of the Golden Age is lost. And those who think that ‘by doing this (Service) I will get so much (in return) – from the Father’s House’ .. then, Baba will NOT accept EVEN one grain from them!

Those children who think that ‘the one (Sister Devki) into whom He comes is very naïve and INNOCENT .. she will accept whatever we say, she will do whatever we ask, we will give her something and then we shall get a greater return through her’ .. so, what does the Father say to SUCH children .. He says that – ‘the Father will NOT ACCEPT EVEN one grain (from them)’! Even if the child is considered to be naïve, but the Father is the ‘INNOCENT Lord’ .. what is He? ‘INNOCENT Lord’ .. but .. but .. ‘Benevolent’. So, the Father will NEVER allow the ‘Shadow of Maya’ to fall on SUCH children of His. Even though the Father is INNOCENT, and SUCH children are INNOCENT .. yes, SUCH children are INNOCENT .. but SUCH children are also Benevolent .. and the Father is also Benevolent!

Yes, He will definitely give a chance to change. He will give a chance to EVERY ONE to change. Even if such a thought has come within the mind of the children .. Baba will give a chance to the children to improve .. He will give a chance to the children to make efforts. *But, EVEN AFTER that, IF they show CLEVEVRNESS (SLYNESS) with the Father .. then NO CHANCE! NO CHANCE, at all!* Therefore, wherever you may be sitting and listening to the Father, you do have Love .. which is why you have come in front of Him, and those who have Love will ALWAYS stay with the Father. But those who show CLEVERNESS with the Father, although they may meet the Father .. because they too are children .. Baba will give them a chance, but if they make WRONG use of that chance, then they, themselves, will get FAR AWAY from the Father.

*Those who have Love will NEVER be worried about the future that - ‘where shall we get ‘dhal-roti’ (food) from? The Father is responsible, the Father is the Helper.* Till today .. ever since Baba has incarnated on this earth, from THAT time up to THIS time, whosoever belonged to the Father in so many years, NO Brahmin child EVER remained hungry, and never slept on an empty stomach .. so many years have passed. *These are the children of the Father .. who have recognized the Father.* But, EVEN in the corporeal world, the devotee children, who simply change their costumes .. Baba made even those children free from any want. Go even BEYOND that .. there is no ANY such creature, or no ANY such animal .. regardless of the sanskars being impure and vicious .. but no one .. which, even in today’s world they say .. ‘the Father did not allow ANYONE who is poor, or EVEN a beggar, to sleep on an empty stomach’. And who are you children? Now, check your stage! Even then if you are CONCERNED .. then the Father would say – ‘you may be concerned, but the Father will NOT be (concerned)’.
He will definitely give one more chance to those who are NOT in Knowledge .. but He will not give another chance to those who are in Knowledge. Why? Because they are in Knowledge, they have recognized the Father, they know the Father .. and they are STILL concerned .. so the Father will remain CAREFREE.

OK! Stay in the intoxication that .. ‘the Creator of the whole world - of all the Three Worlds - is mine .. so how LUCKY I am, how FORTUNATE I am’.

OK! To such ‘Birds’ (Angels) of Happiness, to such children who swing and dance in Happiness, to such Beloved children who rule over the Heart of the Father, to such ROYAL children, to such children who are FULL and COMPLETE, like Father Brahma .. BapDada’s Love and Remembrance, FILLED with Love .. and congratulations to ALL of you for the forthcoming Golden Age, and good morning! The Father gives His SWEETEST Love and Remembrance to those children who are sitting far away from this place .. and to those who live abroad.

Do you know what the children who are sitting abroad tell the Father? They say – ‘Baba, we do know that You are coming .. but we are in bondage’. They say – ‘we have to respect, we have to give regard, and do what the Seniors tell us, that is why .. we do have a longing to meet you, but what to do?’ The Father would tell such children – ‘you may give respect, you may have regard, and you may have Love for them .. but .. the ones whom you respect, the ones whom you have regard for .. who made them worthy of all that? The Father made them (worthy) .. and how can you stay away from such a Father? So, every child should break one’s own bondage. What do they say – ‘Baba, they do not allow us to come’. What would Baba say – whom do you have Love for? Do you have Love for the Father – or do you have Love for any bodily person? You have Love for the Father, is it not? Whom do you have to go along with? .. Along with the Father, or along with other souls? If you wish to go along with the Father, then make preparations to meet the Father within the next one year .. and if you do not wish to go with Him, you may come along with a bodily being.

OK, and .. today, the Father is giving another SPECIAL message. The children who are with Father Brahma, they are there anyway .. *but those who wandered away during the Night (AFTER Brahma Baba left his corporeal body, in 1969), and while wandering around, they have opened their own place (establishment) and are sitting there .. today, the Father is also giving them an invitation .. to come and meet your Father. Do not say, later on – ‘Baba, you did not tell us this’ .. ALL of you can meet now* - otherwise, such a big crowd will gather .. and then, if you say – ‘Baba, give us one chance’ .. then you will not get. Now it is the turn of those children of the Father, who have wandered away, those who have got separated. After that, do not say, ‘Baba, keep us in front’. Earlier also the Father had told the children – children, if you wish to meet in a crowd, then say so. *Today, EVERYONE is being told SPECIFICALLY .. those who have not met the Father till now, and those who say they do not believe (that the Father is coming), Baba is speaking about SUCH children.* And those who have met (the Father) should give a chance to those who are going to come (to meet the Father).

OK .. BapDada’s Love and Remembrance to children from this country, and abroad .. will meet you again.

This (holding a Toli in His Hand towards ALL the children) .. Toli to ALL the children .. to all the children who are watching, who are sitting and listening .. and who are asking Baba to call them soon (to meet Him) .. the Father is feeding them Toli. All may eat their share of the Toli.

[ personal meeting ] ...

OK .. are all the children happy .. those who are sitting outside? Did all the children get the Toli? If you all come to the Subtle Region .. then the Father will prepare some new dishes and keep them (ready) for the children. He will feed the children with His own Hand. OK, we will meet again. ...

Each child is Baba’s extremely Loving and Beloved child! Everyone is a Gope or Gopi who is Loving. Which gathering is this? Wherever all of you may be sitting, those who have so much Love .. every child is a Gope or Gopi.

OK children, we will meet again!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा बाबा की वाणी - 05.07.2021

Versions of PrajaPita Brahma - 05.07.2021

(through Sister Devki - Bharat Mata - JagadAmba - who gives birth to Shri Krishna)

https://youtu.be/9_uAUEU0FW0

Versions of PrajaPita Brahma - 05.07.2021
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

ॐ... "पिताश्री" शिवबाबा याद है?

शिवबाबा की वाणी

[ देवकी मैय्या द्वारा – जगदम्बा, भारत-माता, शिव-शक्ति, महाकाली - वही ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा - (जिनका एक और जन्म अमीर परिवार में हुआ था - १९६५ के बाद, और इस जन्म के पहले) - जो सबसे पहले सतयुग का पहला राजकुमार श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देती है, जो फिर सतयुग का पहला महाराजा श्री नारायण बनता है - फिर २-३ साल के बाद अपना जन्म, सतयुग की पहली राजकुमारी श्री राधा के रूप में, अलग परिवार में लेती है, जो फिर सतयुग की पहली महारानी श्री लक्ष्मी बनती है - और श्री कृष्ण की पालना, अलग (रानी यशोदा व राजा नन्दा) माता और पिता द्वारा होता है! ]

"बाप को मधुबन क्यों छोड़ना पड़ा? तीसरा शरीर लेने की आवश्यकता क्यों हुई?"

Link: https://youtu.be/vhqQQzvqJhQ

ब्राह्मण जीवन खुशियों का जीवन है, मौजों का जीवन है - *खुशी जैसी खुराक नहीं* - क्योंकि समय तो परिवर्तन होगा ही! समय भी परिवर्तन होगा, स्थान भी परिवर्तन होगा, आत्माएं भी परिवर्तन होंगी - पर क्या, खुशी परिवर्तन होगी? होगी? नहीं होनी चाहिए। क्यों? *क्योंकि बाप कभी परिवर्तन नहीं होगा! और जिन बच्चों को बाप से, दिल से प्यार है ना - दिल से प्यार है, उन बच्चों का खुशी कभी नहीं जाएगा!*
अच्छा - कुछ भी बच्चों के मन में है, तो बाप से पूछे।

[किसी भाई ने प्रश्न पूछा‘बाबा, हमको बोलते हैं कि मधुबन छोड़कर आप कहीं नहीं आ सकते, तो ..?’]
बाप ने तो सभी बच्चों से प्यार किया है ना? आपको कुछ भी पता लगे कि आपका बच्चा कहाँ-कहाँ कैसी परिस्थिति में है, और आपकी बहुत ऊंची पोस्ट है, तो आप उस समय क्या सोचेंगे? क्या सोचेंगे? और यह बेहद का बाप है! *मधुबन छोड़के कहीं नहीं आएंगे - यह बाप ने कोई वायदा नहीं किया है - बाप का कार्य जब तक पूरा नहीं हो जाता!* बाप ने कभी भी ब्रह्मा तन में आके, कभी भी किसी बच्चे को गुप्त में या प्रत्यक्ष में कहा - कि अभी बाबा, अभी दादी के तन में आएंगे, या उस बच्ची, या बच्चे के तन में आएंगे, कहा? कोई भी मुरली में कहा? नहीं कहा! क्योंकि बाप को पता था, अगर पहले ही बच्चों को मैसेज (message) पहुंच जाएगा, तो बहुत बच्चे छोड़के चले जाएंगे - भल गए। धीरे-धीरे समय परिवर्तन हुआ - सिर्फ यह दिखाने के लिए कि बाप का कार्य किसी भी बच्चे के कारण नहीं रुक सकता। और यह बाप का कार्य नहीं है? सतयुग आप बच्चों के लिए बन रहा है।

अच्छा - कराची से पहले मधुबन था? कब बना? बाद में बना ना? बाबा का आवगमन तो कितने स्थानों पे हुआ है - वह भी मालूम है! *मधुबन की महिमा तो निराली है क्योंकि मधुबन तो माँ-बाप की कर्मभूमि है! कर्मभूमि है, हर बच्चे ने मेहनत किया है, तो वहाँ का स्थान कैसे छोड़ सकते हैं? मधुबन को नहीं छोड़ा है - सिर्फ बाप उन बच्चों से मिलने के लिए आते हैं जो बच्चे आज तक बाप के सम्मुख नहीं आ सके, मधुबन में नहीं मिल सके - और सभी बच्चों के लिए। तो खुशी होनी चाहिए, मेरा बाबा आया है!*
पूछो, पूछो!

[बच्चों ने बाबा से पूछा‘समय के अनुसार पार्ट चेंज हुआ है, तो आगे की सेवा को कैसे - मतलब कैसे बढ़ानी है?’]
*देखो, समय के अनुसार पार्ट परिवर्तन हुआ है, और बाप ने शरीर परिवर्तन किया है। समय के अनुसार सेवा भी बढ़ रही है, बढ़ेगी भी।* अभी तक जो बाप ने बच्चों को कार्य दिया था - बाप को हर जगह प्रत्यक्ष करना है - पूरा हुआ? हुआ? तो बाप क्या करेंगे - मधुबन से आएंगे या नहीं आएंगे? आप ने जब मैसेज दिया, ‘बाप को प्रत्यक्ष करना है, चारों तरफ करना है’, तो बात बीच में ही रहती थी। ब्राह्मण बच्चे बनके भी आलस्य, अलबेलेपन में आ गए। *त्रेता की प्रजा कैसे बनेगी? ऐसे - ऐसे बनेगी? नहीं - मेहनत से बनेगी। राज्य करना है आप बच्चों को तो मेहनत किसको करनी पड़ेगी? बच्चों को करनी पड़ेगी ना! पार्ट पहले स्थापना का; फिर सतयुग की राजे, प्रजा का; और अभी अंतिम पार्ट कौन सा है? [त्रेता युग की संख्या] तो वो कैसे बनेंगे?* अच्छा, बन गई? बताओ! अगर बन गई है, तो फिर से बाबा मधुबन में जाके बैठ जाएगा। बनी है? जो बाप से वायदा किया था – ‘बाबा, विश्व के कोने-कोने में झंडा लहराएंगे’ - पूरा हो गया? हो गया? तो फिर क्या करना चाहिए?

आज सभी बच्चे मेरी एरिया में, तेरी एरिया में फंस गए हैं। ‘यह मेरा एरिया है, आप उस एरिया के स्टूडेंट हो, और मैं उस एरिया का स्टूडेंट हूँ। आप अपने एरिया का सेवा करेंगे, हम अपने एरिया का सेवा करेंगे।’ क्या ऐसे बाप प्रत्यक्ष होगा? होगा? फिर कैसे होगा? *बाप ने सभी को एकता का पाठ पढ़ाया कि पूरा विश्व एक परिवार है।* तो आप बच्चों को कौन सा पाठ पढ़ाया - कि इस एरिया के स्टूडेंट ही आपके भाई बहनें हैं, दूसरे एरिया के स्टूडेंट दूसरे एरिया में सेवा करें? और आप बच्चों ने कौन सा पाठ पढ़ा? *बाप ने कहा - बेहद की सेवा करो, हद कि नहीं करो।* ब्राह्मण बच्चियाँ, बच्चे भी हद में आ गए - ‘मेरा एरिया, तेरा एरिया’! यह बाप ने सिखाया? सिखाया? बाप की श्रीमत है - कि इस एरिया में, और उस एरिया में? *प्रत्यक्ष प्रमाण है, सभी बच्चों के सन्मुख है, सभी बच्चे देख रहे हैं!* तो बाप की प्रत्यक्षता कहाँ से हुई? और सभी बच्चे इसी पे अटकते हैं कि ‘बाबा, आपने तो मधुबन के लिए कहा था, नहीं छोडूंगा!’ बाप को बच्चों पे विश्वास है कि चारों तरफ बाप का ध्वज लहराएगा। लेकिन जो एरिया है ना, एरिया, वह सभी के हाथ पकड़ लेता है। एरिया पकड़ता है ना? तो अभी क्या करेंगे? *वही एरिया तोड़ना है - और जब एरिया टूटेगा, तब बाप की प्रत्यक्षता चारों तरफ होगी!*

आप बच्चे कहाँ दूसरे एरिया के स्टूडेंट को भी अपने पास बुलाने से डरते हैं। क्यों डरते हैं? क्यों? कोर्स कराने से डरते हैं, क्यों - क्योंकि बहनजी, दीदी, नाराज नहीं हो जावे। कहाँ इनकी दीदी नाराज नहीं हो जावे। किस को खुश करना है? बाप से बड़ा कौन है? दीदी है? यह ब्राह्मण परिवार कैसे बना? कैसे बना? बाप नहीं होते, तो परिवार तैयार होता? होता? *बाप ने कितनी सुन्दर बगिया बनाई, और फिर एरिया में बट गया। और इस समय बाप आए हैं, सबसे पहले एरिया को तोड़ने, सेवा की प्रक्रिया यह है - सबसे पहली प्रक्रिया!* अगर चारों तरफ, उन बच्चों तक संदेश पहुंचाना है, जो बाप के लिए तरस रहे हैं, जिनको अंदर एंट्री (entry) भी नहीं है, जो मेहनत करती हैं जो भोली-भोली माताएं हैं, हर कर्म में बाप की याद है - क्या उनको मिलना चाहिए? देखो, वही माताएं कैसे बाप का झंडा लेके, वही बच्चे कैसे बाप का झंडा लेके भारत के कोने-कोने में घूम जाएंगे। फिर एक बार शिवरात्रि नहीं होगी, हर दिन शिवरात्रि होगी, हर पल शिवजयंती मनाई जाएगी, हर वर्ष शिवजयंती मनाई जाएगी। और जब वो बच्चे, बाप से मिलेंगे, तो आप बच्चों को कितनी दुआएं देंगे। *सेवा की प्रक्रिया - मेरा स्टूडेंट, मेरा सेंटर, मेरे बच्चे - सबसे पहले यह टूटे, उसके आगे सेवा बढ़ेगी।* यह कोई श्रीमत नहीं है कि आप बच्चे कहीं भी जाते हैं, अगर किसी दूसरे सेंटर पे सेवा करने चले गए, तो - तो फिर क्या होगा? बाप ने कहा अपने को आत्मा समझो। आत्मा! पाठ पक्का है? आत्मा का पाठ, पहला पाठ, पहली क्लास का पाठ पक्का ही नहीं है - तो?

जहां मेरा, हद का मेरा आ गया, वहाँ सोचो आत्मा का पाठ पक्का नहीं है। और जहां बेहद का मेरा आ गया, वो बच्चा कहलाएगा कि ‘विश्व मेरा परिवार है, और विश्व एक ही परिवार है’। जो सभी नारा लगाते हैं ना कि ‘विश्व एक परिवार है’ - तो अब उस परिवार को एक करके दिखावे। एक परिवार करके दिखावे - यह सेवा की प्रक्रिया है। *यह नहीं सोचे – ‘मधुबन क्यों छोड़ा?’ यह सोचे कि बाप को मधुबन छोड़ना पड़ा। कारण क्या है? कारण - वह कारण कि बाप का पहला वायदा है ना कि ‘साथ रहेंगे संगम युग पर, और साथ चलेंगे परमधाम में’। अगर बाप को साथ नहीं चलना होता, तो बाप को शरीर की आवश्यकता नहीं थी - अव्यक्त तो, ब्रह्मा बाप के बाद भी हो चुके थे ना? तो फिर बच्ची (शोभा बहन - गुलज़ार दादी) का शरीर लेने का आवश्यकता नहीं था ना? साथ चलना है ना? यह डायरेक्ट बाप का वायदा है। भल बच्चे अपना वायदा भूल जाते हैं - बाप कभी अपने वायदे को नहीं भूलता है – ‘साथ रहेंगे, साथ चलेंगे’!* दूसरी बात - जो बाप की प्रत्यक्षता का नगाड़ा सभी बच्चों ने मिलके बोला था कि ‘बाबा, हम करेंगे’ - उसका क्या हुआ? पूरा नहीं हुआ ना?

अभी, एक और बहुत अच्छी - बच्चों को कहें - *पूरे यह भारत का एक-एक कोना मधुबन होने वाला है! एक-एक कोना मधुबन होने वाला है! हर कोने में मिनी मधुबन होगा, और छोटा नहीं होगा, बड़ा होगा* - और कोई भी बच्चा यह नहीं सोचे कि टीचर, दीदी आएंगे। यह मिनी मधुबन, अभी आप बच्चे तैयार करेंगे, हर कोने में - और यह सेवा चारों तरफ फैल चुकी है। अभी आप अपने आप को नहीं देखो। चारों तरफ है, सबसे पहले, डर। जो इतने समय से डर है ना अंदर - दीदी क्या कहेगी - मधुबन वाले क्या कहेंगे?
*एक बात कहें - जब मधुबन वाला बाप ही साथ हो गया, तो फिर दीदी क्या कहेंगे? हाँ, सभी बच्चे सेवा करो, सेंटर पे जाओ। मुरली कभी मिस नहीं करना है - और कभी-कभी करते थे पहले, तो अब उसको भी पक्का कर लो। इतना पक्का करो कि दीदी कहे कि ‘आपमें यह परिवर्तन कहाँ से आया है?’ यह तो पक्का करना है। यह श्रीमत कभी नहीं छोड़नी है।*

और ऐसा नहीं है कि एक साल का नियम पक्का करेंगे तो बाप से मिलाया जाएगा। यह बाप के पास अब इतना समय नहीं है। आत्मा का, परमात्मा का ज्ञान देवें, क्योंकि त्रेता - त्रेता युग की प्रजा, कोई 7 दिन का कोर्स नहीं करेंगे, उनको आत्मा और परमात्मा का ज्ञान काफी होगा। और बाप ने कहा है - किसी ने एक बार भी मुरली सुनी, तो वो त्रेता युग की प्रजा में फिट है, सेट है। *तो अभी देखो, सेवा आसान है - थोड़ा सा परिवर्तन आया है। आत्मा और परमात्मा का परिचय। क्योंकि आज समय किसी के पास नहीं है।* अगर आप जबरदस्ती कहेंगे - ‘आप 7 दिन का कोर्स करेंगे तभी मुरली सुनाएंगे’ - तो ऐसे तो, आज साइंस का साधन इतना तरक्की पे है, अगर आप 7 दिन का कोर्स भी नहीं कराएंगे, तो भी मुरली पढ़ लेंगे। तोड़ो यह - यह जो बच्चों को तड़फाने वाले कर रहे हैं। सोचो - *अब जब मेरा बाप इतना पास आया, तो मुझे क्या करना है? मुझे अपने बाप से उन तड़फती हुई आत्माओं को मिलाना है। जो इतने साल तक मधुबन में भी नहीं पहुंचे, कारण-अकारण कुछ भी बना है। इतना प्यार है, फिर भी बाप से नहीं मिले।*

एक, बुद्धि में एक बात को फिट करो - वो ज्ञान किसी काम का नहीं है, जो अपने बाप को पहचानने से इंकार करें। वो ज्ञान नहीं है - क्योंकि ज्ञान यह है, *पहला ज्ञान - कि मेरा बाबा, किसी भी कोने में आए, कैसा भी शरीर धारण करें, पर मेरे अंदर इतना ज्ञान है, कि मैं अपने सच्चे साथी को पहचान लूंगा। मेरे अंदर उसके लिए इतना प्यार है कि मैं अपने बाप को दुनिया की कहीं भी, किसी भी भीड़ में पहचान लूंगा। यही, ज्ञान के साथ सच्चा प्यार है, और यही प्यार आप सभी बच्चों को विश्व के आगे प्रत्यक्ष करेगा।* कोई बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘हो ही नहीं सकता!’ तो भक्ति मार्ग वाले थोड़ेही हो कि ‘हो ही नहीं सकता’ - कि ‘यह मेरा मंदिर है, इस मंदिर का भगवान इसमें ही रहेगा, और आपके मस्जिद का भगवान आप में ही रहेगा’। यह किसने - किसने तैयार किया है? आपने - कि ‘हम सिर्फ आपके गुरुद्वारे में ही आएंगे, मंदिर में नहीं आएंगे’? बाप को पहचानो, उसके शक्तियों के साथ पहचानो कि सर्वशक्तिवान ने अगर ड्रामा रचा है, तो इतना भी तो नहीं रचा ना, कि पूरी फिल्म की जो रील है, कमजोर कड़ी है, वो अपने हाथ में नहीं रख सके!

यह छन्नी है - ‘कोई मैं भी कोई, और कोटों में कोई’ की छन्नी है। *अपने आपको इतना महीन बनाओ कि आप बारीक से बारीक छन्नी से भी बाहर आ जाओ - एकदम प्योर होके, खरा सोना बनके! बाप यह नहीं कहते कि सेंटर नहीं जाना है। भल जाओ, जाना ही है, क्योंकि हर एक सेंटर बाप का बनाया हुआ है, बाप का घर है। मुरली तो ब्रह्मा बाप के मुख द्वारा सुनाया हुआ एक अमृत है। अभी बाप मुरली नहीं सुना रहे हैं, क्योंकि मुरली तो आप बच्चे रोज सुनते हैं। अभी बाप यह कहने आए हैं - चारों तरफ बाप की प्रत्यक्षता करो।* आप बच्चे, सभी को, अज्ञानी बच्चों को इतना ज्ञान सुनाते हैं कि ‘भगवान आ चुका है, भगवान को इतना समय आ गए हुआ है’। अगर वे अज्ञानी बच्चे कहें, ‘हमें भी भगवान से मिलाओ’, तो आप क्या कहेंगे – ‘नहीं, नहीं, भगवान का काम पूरा हो गया, और अभी वो जा चुका है, अभी वो मधुबन में नहीं आता’ - ऐसे कहेंगे? ऐसे? फिर यह तो क्या हो गया? यह तो बोलते हैं ना - ‘भगवान ने भी हमारे साथ धोखा किया, जब हमें ज्ञान मिला, समझ मिली, और वो चला भी गया’ - यह कहेंगे।

[जहाँ सेंटरों में जाते हैं, वो तो हद में फंसे हैं, बाबा]
तो बेहद में आना है ना! कौन फंसे हुए हैं - उनको निकालो। *टारगेट (target) नहीं बनाओ कि बहन जी आएगी, तभी सब निकलेंगे। यह तो फिर आप भी पीछे रहेंगे, बहन जी भी पीछे रहेगी। हद से पहले अपने आप को निकालो। आपके पीछे पूरी लंबी क्यू लगी हुई है। आपका एक कदम, और पुरी बेहद की सेवा - आपका एक कदम!* अभी आप सोच लो अपने आप को - अगर आप सोचते हो कि मैं अकेला क्या करूंगा - नहीं!

[‘जब वहाँ सेंटर पर दीदीयों को पता लगेगा कि हम वहाँ जाते हैं बाबा को मिलने के लिए, तो वह तो हमें बोलेंगे ही, उस समय हमें कैसे करना है?’]
क्यों नहीं बोलेंगे?

[बच्चों ने पूछा‘उस समय हम कैसे जवाब देंगे?’]
*देखो, सबसे पहली बात कि बाप यह श्रीमत नहीं देंगे कि उनसे झगड़ा करो! साइलेंट रहो, अपना कार्य करते रहो, शांत रहो - क्योंकि आप जितना समझाने की कोशिश करेंगे, उतना ही फिर आप को सुनना पड़ेगा, और सुनाना पड़ेगा, और समय वेस्ट होगा, आपका एनर्जी वेस्ट होगा। अपनी एनर्जी को सेव (save) करो, और समय प्रमाण सब कुछ सामने आ जाएगा।* देखो, बाप यही कहते हैं - जितना गुप्त रख सकते हो, रखो - अपने आप आने दो सामने, आप नहीं, आप सामने नहीं आओ। *समय अपने आप खोल देगा। फिर वो आपके तरफ से गलती नहीं होगा।* और यह तो है, हर कोई कहेगा - लेकिन साकार में क्या होता था? याद करो, बैठो, पूरा बुद्धि में रील घुमाओ। *अगर साकार में बच्चे लोक-लाज मर्यादाओं को देखते, तो आज इतना बड़ा यज्ञ स्थापन नहीं होता! अभी परीक्षा - पहले परीक्षा संसार की तरफ से थी, अब उल्टा हो गया है! अभी परीक्षा कहाँ से आएगी? अपने ही अलौकिक परिवार से आएगी। उसमें भी शांत रहना है - यह सोचना है, ये मेरे भाई हैं, रहम की दृष्टि करनी है - ठीक है? लेकिन जितना - जितना गुप्त रह सकते हो, अभी रहो। अपने आप समय को प्रत्यक्ष करने दो।*

[बच्चों ने पूछा‘अभी जहाँ मुरली सुन रहे हैं, वहीं जाके सुनेंगे ना?’]
सुनेंगे - बाप का घर है, वहीं पे ही मुरली सुनो। परिवर्तन कुछ नहीं करना है। जो है उसको चलने दो। परिवर्तन एक चीज का करना है - किसी भी एरिया में जाओ, एरिया को तोड़ो। ‘मेरा एरिया, तेरा एरिया’ में नहीं बंधना है। हाँ - तो एरिया में नहीं बंधना है, तो अभी एरिया को तोड़ो। अगर कोई कहते हैं कि यहीं पे मुरली सुनो, तो कहो प्यार से – ‘दीदी, बाप तो बेहद का बाप है ना, एक एरिया का बाप थोड़ेही है’। *इसीलिए, बाप ने किसी भी सेंटर को नहीं चुना - अगर बाप चाहते, तो बड़े से बड़े सेंटर पे बैठ सकते थे ना? क्यों नहीं चुना? क्योंकि अगर बाप बैठ गया, तो फिर वो कहेंगे कि हमारे एरिया का बाबा है। परमिशन (permission) लेना पड़ता। अभी यह हमारे एरिया में आ गया है। इसलिए बाप सभी से दूर, और सभी एरिया से दूर आके बैठ गया। इस समय सभी बाप के हैं, और बाप सबका है।* एरिया का बाप नहीं है। सभी एरिया के बच्चे बाप के बच्चे हैं। पहले यह ज्ञान - कहीं भी आ सकते हैं, कार्य करा सकते हैं - पर सर्वव्यापी नहीं हो सकते हैं! *लेकिन एक चीज विशेष अटेंशन - कभी बच्चे यह नहीं सोचना कि अभी तो बाप ने गुलजार बच्ची का तन लिया, फिर एक और बदल लिया - क्या बाप बदलता ही रहेगा? नहीं - अब यह अंतिम है! बाप क्या है - त्रिनेत्री है ना, त्रिकालदर्शी है ना! त्रिलोकीनाथ भी है, त्रिमूर्ति भी है ना! तो दो रथ कैसे लेंगे? एक वो, जो गुप्त है।*

[किसी ने बाबा से दूसरी-दूसरी पार्टियों के बारे में पूछा]
*वो भी बच्चे अपना कार्य कर रहे हैं। उनको भी हम यह नहीं कहेंगे कि वो गलत हैं। वो भी सेवा ही कर रहे हैं ना! वो भी तो बाप का परिचय ही दे रहे हैं।* जिन बच्चों को निष्कासित किया, छोटी-छोटी गलतियों पे, उन्होंने अपना पार्टी बना लिया। *वो कहेंगे ‘शंकर पार्टी’ है - लेकिन ज्ञान किसका देते हैं? बाप का देते हैं ना! अपना ज्ञान तो नहीं देते हैं। ज्ञान आत्मा का देते हैं ना! बस, इतनी शुभ-भावना रखो - ज्ञान, वो भी बाप का दे रहे हैं। चाहे कैसे भी घुमा के देवें, फिराके देवें, पर ज्ञान तो बाप का ही दे रहे हैं ना? परिचय तो आत्मा का ही दे रहे हैं ना? इसलिए शुभ-भावना रखो। यह सोचो - वो भी प्रत्यक्ष तो बाप को ही कर रहे हैं ना! ऐसे, उन बच्चों के लिए भी ऐसे सोचो - ठीक है? ज्यादा ज्ञान उनसे नहीं उठाओ। आत्मा का सोचो कि वो आत्मा परमात्मा का ज्ञान दे रहे हैं।* वो भी तो बच्चे नहीं कहते कि परमात्मा कण-कण में है, सर्वव्यापी है। बाप का ग्लानि तो नहीं करते ना! *अभी येही सोचो, ‘विश्व एक परिवार है’ - अब इसमें आना है। ‘मेरा ही एक परिवार है, मेरा ही एक सेंटर है’ – नहीं! विश्व एक परिवार है।* गुप्त रूप से बाप तो आ सकते हैं ना! बाप तो आ सकते हैं। हाँ, अब नहीं सोचो कि बाबा एक ही स्थान पे बैठेगा - और आओ, सभी आओ, मिलो, और जाओ - नहीं! अगर बच्चे आएंगे, तो बाप भी आएगा। बच्चे मिलेंगे, तो बाप भी मिलेगा। *अपना तैयारी करो, बाप पहुंच जाएगा।*

याद है ना! अभी देखो बाप यह कहेगा - जिस स्थान पे बाप बैठे हैं, यह स्थान (रायपुर) भक्ति मार्ग वालों में क्या कहते हैं? कि राम जब वनवास गए थे, तो इसी एरिया को चुना था। है ना? ये - ये कोई शास्त्रों की बातें नहीं हैं, ये अभी की बातें हैं। जिस स्थान पे कहते हैं – ‘वहाँ ऐसे हैं, डरते हैं, वहाँ ऐसे हैं’ - *वही बच्चे बाप के मददगार बनेंगे, जिससे सारी दुनिया डरती है। वही बच्चे बाप के भी बनेंगे, और वही बच्चे बाप को प्रत्यक्ष करेंगे!* डरना नहीं - अगर बाप की सेवा में समर्पण हुए हो, जीवन दिया है, एक-एक श्वास दी है, तो जब बाप साथ है, तो पहले डर खत्म करो। आगे बाप करेंगे, और बाप ही सुनाएंगे। मधुबन में तो कब-कब कहते थे - ‘चलो बाबा, समय पूरा हुआ, अभी चलो, याद-प्यार दो’। अभी याद प्यार जब तक नहीं मिलेगा, जब तक बाप नहीं कहेगा - ठीक है? अभी आप बच्चों का राज्य है! बाप के साथ हैं। बाप आ गया, मिल गया, और क्या चाहिए? और कुछ चाहिए? बस, एरिया को ..। *और उतना ज्ञान काफी है, जो अपने बाप को कैसे भी, किसी भी रूप में पहचान सके। शरीर के साथ नहीं - बाप की खुशबू ही काफी है कि मेरे बाप की खुशबू कैसी है, जो चलते-चलते भी एक ही झलक में, मैं अपने बाप को पहचान सकूं।* ठीक है?

अच्छा, टोली - टोली, सब बच्चों के लिए। *सभी बच्चे खुश रहना, क्योंकि आपके साथ ऑलमाइटी अथॉरिटी है। कोई भी कुछ भी कहे, कितना भी डिस्टर्ब करें, पर आप क्या कहेंगे? ‘मेरा बाबा, मीठा बाबा, प्यारा बाबा।’* वो डिस्टर्ब क्यों कर रहे हैं, क्योंकि वो बाप से मिले नहीं हैं। अगर आप डिस्टर्ब होंगे तो यह आपकी मूर्खता कहेंगे, क्योंकि आप तो बाप से मिले हो ना! तो आप क्या करेंगे - डिस्टर्ब नहीं होंगे!
अच्छा।

(फिर बाबा ने सभी बच्चों को दृष्टि देकर, विदाई ली)!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

बापदादा मिलन - असम ग्रुप

BaapDada Milan - Assam Group

https://youtu.be/bJu7ElOo29k

BaapDada Milan – Assam Group
Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba

[ Spoken THROUGH Divine Mother Devaki - ‘JagadAmba’, ‘Bharat-Mata’, ‘Shiv-Shakti’, ‘MahaKali’ - SAME soul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama (who had taken one more birth in an affluent family, between 1965 and the present birth) – who first gives birth to the first Prince of Golden Age, Shri Krishna, who then becomes the first Emperor of Golden Age, Shri Narayan - and then takes her own birth in a different family, 2 to 3 years later, as the first Princess of Golden Age, Shri Radha, who then becomes the first Empress of Golden Age, Shri Lakshmi - and the sustenance of Shri Krishna takes place through a DIFFERENT set of parents (Queen Yashoda & King Nanda)! ]

"Why did Baba have to leave Madhuban? Why was it necessary to take the third body (of Mother Devaki)?"

Link: https://youtu.be/vhqQQzvqJhQ

Brahmin Life is a Life of happiness, a Life of enjoyment - *there is no tonic like happiness* - because time is bound to change! Time will also change, place will also change, souls will also change - but will happiness change? Will it change? That should not change. Why? *Because the Father can never change! And the children who have Love for the Father from their heart - from their heart, such children can never lose their happiness!*
OK - If children have any questions, you can ask the Father.

[One Brother asked a question‘Baba, we are told that You cannot leave Madhuban and go anywhere else, so .. ?’]
The Father has Love for all His children, does He not? If you come to know that your child is somewhere in some adverse situation, and you are holding a high post, then what would you think at such a time? What would you think? And this is the unlimited Father! *I will not leave Madhuban and come anywhere else until the Father’s task is completed - the Father has not made this promise ever!* Did the Father ever say while coming in Brahma's body (prior 1969) - did He tell to any child at any time, secretly or directly - that Baba would then come in the body of Dadi (Gulzar), or that He would come in that Sister, or that Brother, did He say this? Did He say in any Murli? He did not say! Because the Father knew that if such a message would reach the children beforehand, then many children would leave and go away - some children did leave. The time changed gradually - this was only to demonstrate that the Father’s task cannot stop on account of any child. And is this not the task of the Father? The Golden Age is being established for you children.

OK - Did Madhuban (at Mt. Abu) exist before Karachi? When was it (Madhuban) created? It was created later on, is it not? The Father came in so many places – everyone knows this too! *The praise of Maduban is unique, because Madhuban is the ‘field of action’ (‘karmabhoomi’) of the Mother & Father! It is the ‘field of action’ - every child has made efforts (to establish Madhuban), so how can the Father leave that place? Father has not left Madhuban, it is just that the Father is coming to meet those children, who were not able to come in front of Father till today, they could not meet Him in Madhuban - and for all the children. So, you should be happy that ‘my Father has come’!*
You may continue to ask questions!

[Children asked the Father‘The part has changed according to the time; so henceforth, how should the Service be increased?’]
*Look, the part has changed according to the time, and the Father has changed the body. Service is also increasing, according to the time, and it will continue to increase.* Has the work of revealing the Father everywhere, which the Father had given the children - has it been completed till now? Has it? So what would the Father do - would He come from Madhuban, or would He not come? The message which you have been giving that ‘the Father has to be revealed, in all four directions’ - this stalled in the middle. Even after becoming Brahmin children, you came into laziness and carelessness. *How would the subjects of the Silver Age be created? Will they be created in this way? No - they will be created through efforts. You children have to rule, so who has to make efforts? The children would have to make efforts, is it not? First part was that of establishment; then, to create the sovereigns and subjects of the Golden Age; and now, what is the final part? [To create the population of Silver Age] So, how will they be created?* OK, have they been already created? If they have been already created then Baba will go and sit in Madhuban, once again. Have they been created? The children had promised the Father (saying) - ‘Baba, we will fly your Flag in every corner of the world’ - has that been fulfilled? Has it been fulfilled? If not, then what should be done?

Today, all the children have become entangled in ‘my area’ and ‘your area’. ‘This is my area, you are the student of that area, and I am a student of this area. You have to do Service in your area, and we will do Service in our area.’ Will the Father be revealed in this way? Will He? Then how will He be revealed? *The Father taught the lesson of unity to everyone, that the whole world is one Family.* So, which lesson was taught to you children - that only the students of this area are your Brothers and Sisters, and the students of another area will do Service in only that area? Which lesson did you children learn? *The Father has said to do unlimited Service, not limited Service.* Even the Brahmin children came into limitations of ‘my area’ and ‘your area’. Did the Father teach this. Did He teach this? ‘In this area, in that area’ - is this the Shrimat of the Father? *This is readily evident, it is in front of all the children, all the children are witnessing this.* So, how would the Father be revealed (in this way)? And all the children get stalled in this that ‘Baba, you had said that you will not leave Madhuban!’ The Father has faith in the children that they will fly the Father’s Flag in all four directions. But the area - it is this area that restrains everyone’s hand. The area restrains you, does it not? So, what will you do now? *Break this (hurdle of the) area - and when this (hurdle of the) area breaks, then the revelation of the Father will take place in all four directions!*

You children are afraid of even inviting the students of another area to your area. Why are you afraid? Why? You are afraid of giving the course (to those from another area), why - because your Sister, or Didi, should not get upset; or, their Didi (of the other area) should not get upset. Whom should you make happy? Who is greater than the Father? Didi? How was this Brahmin Family created? How? If it were not for the Father, then would this Family have been created? Would it? *The Father created such a beautiful Garden, and then it got divided into ‘areas’. And this time, the Father has come, first of all, to break the (hurdle of the) area, this is the procedure for Service - the foremost procedure!* If the message has to reach up to those children in all four directions - those who are longing for the Father, those who do not even get an entry to come inside (Madhuban), those innocent mothers who make so much efforts and who have remembrance of the Father in every action - then should He (Baba) meet them?

Watch, how the very same mothers and the very same children will carry the Father's Flag and travel to every corner of the country. Then Shivratri will not just be celebrated once, there will be Shivratri every day, Shivjayanti (Birthday of Shiva) will be celebrated every moment, Shivjayanti will be celebrated every year. And when those children meet the Father, they will bless you so much. *‘My student, my Center, my children’ - first of all, this attitude should change, and through this procedure Service will increase.* This is not Shrimat that if you children go anywhere, if you go to do Service in any other Center, then - then what would happen? The Father has said – consider yourself to be a soul. Soul! Is this lesson firm? The lesson of the soul, the first lesson, if the very first lesson itself is not firm - then?

Where ‘mine’, where limited ‘mine’ comes, then understand that the lesson of the ‘soul’ is not firm. And where there is unlimited ‘mine’, such a child will say that ‘the whole world is my Family, and the whole world is only one Family’. Everyone chants the slogan, ‘the world is one Family’ - so, unite that Family, and show. Unite the Family into one, and show - this is the procedure for Service. *Do not just think – ‘why did the Father leave Madhuban?’ Understand that the Father had to leave Madhuban. What was the reason? The reason is that the Father’s first promise is that ‘He will stay with you in the Confluence Age, and that He will go along with you to the supreme abode’. If the Father did not have to go along with you, then the Father would not need another body. When Father Brahma left, then too he had become Avyakt, did he not? Then there was no need to take the body of this child (Sister Shobha – Gulzar Dadi), is it not? He has to go along with you, is it not? This is the direct promise of the Father. The Children may forget their promise, but the Father never forgets His promise. He will stay with you, and go along with you!* The second aspect - the slogan of the Father’s revelation which all the children had spoken about together that ‘Baba, we will reveal You’ - what happened to that? That has not been fulfilled (as yet), has it?

Now tell all the children another very good (news) that - *every corner of the whole of Bharat is going to become Madhuban! Every corner is going to become Madhuban! There will be a mini Madhuban in every corner, and it will not be small, it will be large* - and no child should think that the teacher, or Didi will come. Now, you children will create such a mini Madhuban, in every corner - and this Service is already spreading everywhere. Now, do not just look at yourself. First of all, there is fear all around. The fear which has been within for so long - ‘what will Didi say, what will those from Madhuban say?’ *Let Me tell you one thing - when the Father who created Madhuban is, Himself, with you, then what would Didi say? Yes, all the children should do Service, do go to the Center, never miss the Murli - you used to sometimes miss earlier, now you should become regular. Become so regular that Didi should say, ‘how did this transformation come within you?’ Make this firm, never leave this Shrimat.*

And it is not that only if they observe the disciplines properly for one year, then they will be allowed to meet the Father. The Father does not have so much time now. Just give the Knowledge of the ‘soul’ and the ‘Supreme Soul’ - because the citizens of the Silver Age will not do the course of 7 days, the Knowledge of the ‘soul’ and ‘Supreme Soul’ will be sufficient for them. And the Father has said - if anyone has heard the Murli even once, then he/she is fit to be a citizen of the Silver Age, he/she is set for same. *So, now the Service has become easy - there is some change. Just give the introduction of the ‘soul’ and the ‘Supreme Soul’, because no one has got much time now.* If you insist, saying - ‘only if you complete the course of 7 days, you can listen to the Murli’ - but nowadays, science has progressed so much, that even if one does not complete the course of 7 days, they can read the Murli. Break this - this habit of agonizing the children. Think - *now, that my Father has come so close, then what do I have to do? I have to enable those souls, who have been longing (to meet Baba), to meet our Father. Those who could not even reach Madhuban in all these years, whatever may be the reason, they have so much Love and yet they did not meet the Father.*

Let one fact be firm in your intellect - ‘the Knowledge, which prevents anyone from recognizing your own Father, is of no use’ - that is not Knowledge. *The (real) Knowledge is, first of all, this - that ‘my Baba may come in any corner (of the world), and may adopt any body, but I have so much Knowledge within me, that I will recognize my true Companion; I have so much Love for Him that I will recognize my Father amidst any crowd, anywhere in the world’. This is true Love, along with (real) Knowledge, and it is this Love which will reveal all of you children in front of the world.* Some children say – ‘this is not possible at all’! You are not those of the ‘path of devotion’, to say that - ‘this is not possible’ - or that ‘this is my temple, the God of this temple will only remain here, and the of God of your mosque will only remain there’. Who created all this? Did you - that you say, ‘I will come only in your gurdwara, I will not come in a temple?’ Recognize the Father, recognize Him along with His Powers. If the Almighty Authority has created this Drama, then He has not created it in such a way, that He will not be able to maintain control of even the weakest link of the reel of the complete film!

This is a filter - this is a filter to select ‘a handful out of millions, and a few out of those handful’. *Make yourself so refined, that you can pass through even the finest of filters, by becoming completely pure, and by becoming (like) pure gold! The Father is not telling you not to go to the Center. Do go there, you must go, because every Center has been created by the Father, it is the Home of the Father, and every word which has been spoken through the mouth of Brahma is (like) nectar. Now, the Father is not relating a Murli, because you children listen to the Murli everyday. Now, the Father has come to tell you to reveal the Father in all four directions (everywhere).* You children impart so much Knowledge to all the ‘ignorant’ children (those who are still not in Knowledge), and say that ‘God has come, so much time has elapsed since God came’. If those ‘ignorant’ children say, ‘let us also meet God’, then what will you say – ‘no, no, the task of God is completed, and He has now gone back, now He does not come to Madhuban anymore’ – would you say this? Would you? Then what would they consider that to be? Then, they would say – ‘even God has deceived us, by the time we got the Knowledge and understanding, He has already left’ - they would say this.

[‘Those who go to the Centers have got trapped in limitations, Baba!’]
So, they have to bring themselves into the unlimited, is it not? Free those who have got trapped. *Do not set a target that they would come, only when the Sister comes here. Then, you also will remain behind; and the Sister, too, will remain behind. First of all, get your own self out of limitations, then there will be a long queue behind you. One step from you, and there will be unlimited Service - you have to take the first step!* Now think about your own self - do not think, ‘what can I do all alone’ – no!

[‘When the Centre sisters come to know that we are coming here to meet Baba, then they would definitely lecture us, how should we interact with them at that time?’]
Why would they not lecture you?

[Children ask‘how should we reply to them at that time?’]
*Look, in the first place, Baba will not give you this Shrimat that you should quarrel with them! Remain silent, keep doing your work, be peaceful - because the more you try to explain, you will have to hear as much, and you will have to say as much, and your time will get wasted, your energy will get wasted. Save your energy, and according to the time, everything will become evident.* Look, Baba tells you to remain incognito, as much as you can - let everything become evident by itself, you should not come in the front. *Time will reveal everything. Then it will not be considered to be your fault.* And it is true that everyone will say something - but what used to take place in ‘Sakar’ (when Brahma Baba was in ‘Sakar’)? Remember that, sit down and turn the full reel within your intellect. *When Brahma Baba was in ‘Sakar’, if the children would have been concerned about respecting the customs and systems of the world, then such a great Yagya would not have been established today. Now the test - first the test was from the outside world, now it has become topsy-turvy! Now, where will the tests come from? They will come from our own spiritual Family. In this too, you have to remain peaceful, you have to think that they are my Brothers, you must have compassionate vision towards them - OK? But, as far as possible, remain incognito, at present. Let the time reveal everything by itself.*

[Children ask‘can we continue to go to the same place to listen to the Murli?’]
You have to listen - that is the Father's Home, listen to the Murli at the same place. Do not change anything, continue doing whatever you have been doing. One thing which you need to change is - you may go to any area (any Center), but you need to break the (hurdle of) ‘area’. Do not get tied into the bondage of ‘my area, your area’. Yes - do not get bound by any ‘area’, now break this (concept of) ‘area’. If anyone tells you that ‘you should listen to Murli only here’, then say with Love – ‘Didi, the Father is unlimited, is He not - He is not the Father of only one area’. *This is why the Father did not choose any particular Center. If the Father wanted He could have sat in the biggest Center, could He not? Why did He not choose that? Because if Baba sits there, they would say that ‘Baba is in our area, you have to take permission, because now He has come in our area’. This is why the Father has gone far away from everyone, and has come and sat far away from any ‘area’ (which is under any Center). At this time, everyone belongs to the Father, and the Father belongs to everyone*. He is not the Father of any ‘area’. All the children of all ‘areas’ are the children of the Father. First, have this Knowledge that He can come anywhere and get His work done - but He cannot be said to be omnipresent! *But the Father wants you to pay special attention to one thing – the children should never think that the Father adopted the body of child Gulzar, and then He has changed to another one now - ‘will He continue to keep changing like this?’ No - this is the final one! The Father is ‘Trinetri’ (one with the Third Eye), is He not? He is ‘Trikaldarshi’ (the Seer of the three aspects of Time), is He not? He is also ‘Trilokinath’ (‘Lord of the Three Worlds), and also ‘Trimurti’ (Creator of the three subtle Deities of the Subtle Region)! Then how would he take just two Chariots? One is this, who is incognito.*

[Someone asked Baba about different parties (who branched out from the main Organization).]
*Those children are also performing their functions; we cannot say that they are (entirely) wrong! They are also doing Service, are they not? They, too, are only giving the introduction of the Father.* Those children who were expelled due to some small mistakes, then went away and made their own party. *They say that they are ‘Shankar Party’ - but whose Knowledge are they giving? They are giving the Knowledge of the Father, are they not? They are not (entirely) giving their own Knowledge. They are giving the Knowledge of the soul, are they not? Just maintain these pure feelings that they, too, are giving the Knowledge of the Father. No matter how much they may be twisting and turning the Knowledge, yet, they are still giving the Knowledge of the Father, are they not? They are giving the introduction of the soul, are they not? This is why you should have goodwill (maintain pure feelings) towards them. Just think that they too are revealing the Father! Have such thoughts (of goodwill) towards those children also - OK? Do not take too much Knowledge from them! Think of the soul - that they are giving the Knowledge of the soul and the Supreme Soul.* Those children also do not say that God is in every particle, or that He is omnipresent. They do not insult the Father (in this way)! *Now, just think that ‘the world is one Family’- now you have to come to this. ‘This Family is only mine, this Center is only mine’ – no! The whole world is one Family.*
The Father can come (anywhere), in an incognito form! The Father can come. But, do not think that the Father would sit only in one place - and children have to come and meet Him only there, and go away – no! If children come to meet the Father (anywhere), then the Father will also come (there). When the children come to meet (anywhere), the Father will also meet them (there). *Just make your arrangements, and the Father will reach (there)!*

Do you remember! Now look, the Father would say - what do those who are on the ‘path of devotion’ say about this place (Raipur), where the Father is now sitting? They say that when Rama went into exile, he had chosen this very same place, is it not? These are not aspects of the scriptures; they relate to this time (and place). The place of which they say, ‘they are like this there, they are like that’ - they are afraid - *those very same children whom the whole world fears will be helpers of the Father. Those very same children will also belong to the Father, and the very same children will reveal the Father.* Do not be afraid. If you have surrendered yourself and your life in the Service of the Father, if you have surrendered every breath, then when the Father is with you, you must finish this fear first! The Father will take care of other issues, and the Father, Himself, will tell (what is to be done). In Madhuban, sometimes they used to say - ‘Baba, time is up, now give your Remembrance and Love to everyone’. Now, you will not receive Remembrance and Love until the Father decides to do so - OK? Now, it is the rule of you children! You are with the Father. The Father has come, and He has met you, what more do you want? Do you need anything else? Just (break the limitations of) the ‘area’. *Just that much Knowledge is enough, which will enable you to recognise your Father anyhow (anywhere), in any form. No relation to the body - just His (Spiritual) fragrance is sufficient, as to what the fragrance of my Father is - so that I can recognise my Father, while moving around, just with one glimpse!* OK?

OK, Toli - bring Toli for all the children. *All the children should remain happy because the Almighty Authority is with you. Whatever anyone may say, however much they may disturb you, but what will you say? ‘My Baba, Sweet Baba, Loving Baba’.* They are disturbing you because they have not met the Father (through His third Chariot). If you get disturbed, it would be said to be your foolishness, because you have met the Father, is it not? So, what will you do - you should not get disturbed!
OK!

(Then Baba took leave, after giving ‘dhristi’ to all the children)!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ शिवबाबा याद है?

(देवकी माता द्वारा - श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देने वाली - भारत-माता, जगदम्बा - ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा)

‘बाबा ने जो तन लियाा .. तो ऐसा संकल्प चलता है कि शरीर काला क्यों है?’

हाँ .. ठीक है .. ठीक है .. कितना अच्छा संकल्प चलता है! अब, अपन एक पूछे .. सबसे बड़ी बात .. शुरू से कौन सा ज्ञान दिया? आत्मा का पाठ पढ़ाया .. फिर सोचते हैं .. ‘जब भगवान को आना था, तो (शरीर) थोड़ा गोरा बना देता तो क्या जाता?’ यही सोचते हैं .. ‘थोड़ा गोरा बना देता .. काला क्यों बनाया?’ अच्छा .. दूसरी बात .. सबसे पहले, यह सोचने वाले बच्चे फेल (fail) हैं कि बाप ने .. ‘बाबा गोरे तन में क्यों नहीं आये?’ आजकल पुरानी दुनिया वाले भी काले-गोरे में - वो फर्क बंद कर दिया है .. *और ये तो ज्ञानी बच्चे हैं!* अच्छा .. सही अर्थ क्या है? क्या कहते हैं .. विष्णु की लक्ष्मी .. ब्रह्मा की बेटी, सरस्वती .. गोरी है .. ठीक है .. गोरी है! शंकर की पार्वती .. *पर महाकाल की कौन होंगी? महाकाली!* अच्छा .. चलो ठीक है। अगर बाप .. एक पूरा .. अभी तुरंत, क्या इस दुनिया में कोई महाकाली की पूजा करना बंद कर सकता है? करें, तो तुरंत बैठे-बैठे बाप इसको (देवकी माता को) एक सेकंड में गोरा बना देगा। यह बाप की वर्तमान समय गेरेंटी है। चाहे कुछ लिखवाये।

*माहाकाली का पार्ट पूरा खत्म करें .. काली का पार्ट खत्म करें .. तो अभी .. इसी घड़ी, इस शरीर को इतना चमकीला, इतना गोरा कितना सुंदर बना देगा .. पूरे संसार में कोई नहीं होगा। अभी तुरंत .. तुरंत बाप .. तुरंत चमत्कार करने वाला है।*

अब सोचे। जब पार्ट महाकाल का है तो दुर्गा, सरस्वती, लक्ष्मी कहाँ से आएंगी .. कहाँ से आएंगी? कौन आएंगी? महाकाली आएंगी। *महाकाल की महाकाली आएंगी।* तो बुद्धि से निकाल दो .. काला और गोरा। आज सारी दुनिया में महाकाली की पूजा हो रही है .. और ‘काली कलकत्ते वाली’ कहा गया है। नाम ही किसका है ‘कलकत्ते वाली काली’, या ‘काली कलकत्ते वाली’ .. यही कहते हैं ना? तो फिर किसलिए .. अगर आप सोचो .. अगर ऐसे रंग की वैल्यू नहीं होती है .. तो बाप यह (काला) रंग इस सृष्टि में, इस मिट्टी में ही नहीं देता। यह धरती का रंग भी कैसा है, साँवला है। *काले-गोरे में भेद करना बंद करें .. क्योंकि महाकाल की तो महाकाली ही होंगी।* कोई दुर्गा, लक्ष्मी, सरस्वती का पार्ट अब हो चुका .. ओके? फिट हो गया .. वापस पूछेंगे कोई? जो पूछे तो उसको बतावे .. और वो जो पूछेंगे .. तो वो सच्चे-बच्चे नहीं .. क्यूँकि ज्ञान का सही मायने नहीं पता है। ठीक है? ओके? .. क्योंकि वर्तमान समय पार्ट किसका है? बोलते हैं ना महाकाल और महाकाली का एक साथ पार्ट चलता है .. और यह वही समय है .. क्योंकि विनाश भी कौन करता है? *दोनों ही करते हैं! कौन करते हैं? महाकाल, महाकाली करते हैं।*

नारायण की लक्ष्मी .. ब्रह्मा की बेटी, सरस्वती .. शंकर की पार्वती .. महाकाल की महाकाली! जोड़ा बन गया तो संकल्प कहाँ से चलेगा? बुद्धि से निकाल दो! ओके? और कुछ है किसी की बुद्धि में? कुछ है तो बतावे। है कोई काले-गोरे का प्रश्न?
Zorba the Greek

Questions & Answers from Versions of PrajaPita Brahma

[ through Sister Devaki – ‘JagadAmba’ - ‘Bharat Mata’ - who gives birth to Shri Krishnasoul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama ]

Q: ‘Regarding this body which Baba has adopted .. some children have the thoughts as to why a dark body has been adopted (by Baba)?’

A: Yes .. OK .. OK .. what a nice thought to have! Now, let me ask .. the most important aspect - which Knowledge was given from the very beginning? Baba thought the lesson of the soul .. then they think .. ‘when God had to come, then what would it matter if she (her body) had been fair?’ They think in this way .. ‘she should have been fair .. why is she dark?’ OK .. the second aspect .. first of all, those who think in this manner have failed .. . ‘why did Baba not come in a fair body?’ Nowadays, EVEN in the old world (outside), they have STOPPED discriminating between dark and fair .. *and these are children who are in Knowledge!*
OK .. what is the real significance? They say .. Lakshmi of Vishnu .. Saraswati, Daughter of Brahma .. are fair .. OK .. Parvati of Shankar is fair .. *BUT who will be (the consort) of ‘Mahakal’ (the Great Death)? She will be ‘Mahakali’!* OK .. that’s all right. If the Father .. . can ANYONE in this world STOP the worship of ‘Mahakali’ NOW – IMMEDIATELY? If so, then the Father, while sitting here, will IMMEDIATELY make this one (Mother Devaki) fair, within one second. This is the GUARANTEE of the Father at the present time. Whatever may be written (otherwise).

*If they COMPLETELY finish the part of ‘Mahakali’ .. if they finish the part of ‘Kali’ .. then NOW .. at this very moment, Baba will make this body so radiant, so fair, so beautiful .. that there will be no one like her in the whole world. The Father will IMMEDIATELY perform an INSTANT MIRACLE - NOW!*

Now consider .. when the (current) part is of ‘Mahakal’ (Great Death) .. so where will Durga, Saraswati, or Lakshmi come from .. from where will they come? Who will come? ‘Mahakali’ will come. *‘Mahakali’ of ‘Mahakal’ will come.* So remove this from your intellects .. dark and fair. Today, in the whole world the worship of ‘Mahakali’ is taking place .. and it is said, ‘Kali, from Kolkata’. Whose name do they take .. ‘Kali, from Kolkata’ .. they do say this, do they not? Then why .. if you think .. if there is no value for such a colour .. then the Father would not give this (dark) colour in the soil of this world. What is the colour of this earth, it is dark. *STOP distinguishing between dark and fair .. because only ‘Mahakali’ can belong to ‘Mahakal’.* The part of Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswati is complete now .. OK? This is CLEAR to you now .. will anyone ask again? Whoever asks, you may tell them .. and those who ask .. they would not be TRUE children .. because they do not know the TRUE significance of this (aspect of the) Knowledge. Is that all right? OK?
Because, whose part is it of the present time? They say, do they not, that the parts of ‘Mahakal’ and ‘Mahakali’ are TOGETHER .. and this is that VERY SAME TIME .. because who carries out ‘destruction’? *BOTH of them do so! Who carries out? ‘Mahakal’ (Incorporeal Shiva, through subtle Deity Shankar) and ‘Mahakali’ (Saraswati Mama, or Mother Devaki - as the corporeal instrument) carry out!*

Lakshmi of Narayan .. Saraswati, Daughter of Brahma .. Parvati of Shankar .. ‘Mahakali’ of ‘Mahakal’! When there is a COUPLE .. so, how would such thoughts arise? Remove these thoughts from your intellects! OK? Is there anything else within the intellect of anyone else? If there is anything, you may ask. Are there any more questions of ‘dark and fair’?
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

(देवकी माता द्वारा - श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देने वाली - भारत-माता, जगदम्बा - ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा)

प्रश्न (069): ‘मैं ब्रह्मा हूँ’ .. [‘मैं प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा हूँ’ .. ‘मैं भगवान हूँ’ .. ‘मैं शंकर हूँ’ .. ‘मैं शिव-शंकर हूँ’] .. [‘मैं परमात्मा हूँ’ .. ‘मैं शिव हूँ’] .. (‘राम-राम जपना, पराया माल अपना’) ???

अच्छा, एक बात बताइये .. आज अपन (ब्रह्मा बाबा) को गाली देते हैं। ‘ऐसे है’ .. ‘मैं था ब्रह्मा’ .. ‘मैं था (प्रजापिता) ब्रह्मा’ .. सब रट्टा लगा रखा है। ‘मैं ब्रह्मा .. मैं ब्रह्मा .. मैं (प्रजापिता) ब्रह्मा .. वह तो ऐसा था .. वह तो ऐसा था’। *अच्छा, जो आप सुना रहे हो .. जो ज्ञान के आधार से आप बोलते हो .. ‘मैं ब्रह्मा हूँ’ .. वो मुरली कहाँ से चली?* वो (मुरली) पहले क्यों नहीं चलाई उन्होंने? .. फिर आपकी मुरली कहाँ गई? ब्रह्मा से पहले क्यों नहीं चलाई? *ब्रह्मा के पहले मुरली निकालो .. क्यों नहीं निकाली? निकालो!* .. अभी तक भी वही चला रहे हैं। अरे, कुछ तो नया निकालो! अभी तक भी वही चला रहे हैं। ..

[ अपना नाम जोड़ के .. ज्ञान किसी और (ब्रह्मा) का .. नाम अपना जोड़ दिया! ]
अभी देख लेना .. अभी अपन (ब्रह्मा बाबा) देखो बता रहे हैं। कोशिश बहुत करेंगे .. अपना-अपना दुकान खोलने की .. लेकिन यह बाप है .. प्रत्यक्ष है। *पहले चला गया - जब ब्रह्मा की रात थी .. अब नहीं चलेगा। कोशिश भल करें! कैसे कंपनी को ठप करना है – अपन (ब्रह्मा बाबा) को पता है!* भई, अगर अपन चला सकते हैं .. तो ठप क्यों नहीं सकते? फिर भी .. देखो, ऐसे बच्चे कैसे मजबूर करते हैं .. कि बाप ऐसा नहीं करना चाहता .. पर बच्चे ऐसे करने के लिए मजबूर करते हैं। *ज्ञान होते हुए भी, समझते हुए भी, जानते हुए भी, फिर भी ऐसे करते हैं!* क्या करेंगे? और क्यों करते हैं? सबसे बड़ी बात .. क्यों करते हैं? *करते इसलिए कि अपना नाम होवे .. नाम, मान, शान .. और सबसे बड़ी बात .. सबसे बड़ी बात यह .. सबसे बड़ा रुपैया (धन होवे)!*

[ ‘राम-राम’ जपना, पराया माल अपना ???’ ]
बस ! .. वेरी गुड (very good) ! .. और अपना तो अपना .. कि आपका भी अपना? .. तो क्या करते? *ये सब उल्टे-पुल्टे काम कर रहे हैं। तो बाप क्या कहेगा? ठीक है .. बाप प्रत्यक्ष है।* पहली मुरलियों को उठा करके .. आपने सब को उल्लू बनाया। अब अपन (ब्रह्मा बाबा) को उठाके, बनाओ उल्लू! बनाएंगे? .. बिल्कुल नहीं बनाएंगे! लेकिन .. कोई बात नहीं .. ड्रामा! ऐसे बच्चे भी जरूरी हैं .. क्योंकि खेलपाल तो कहाँ से होगा! खेलपाल होना जरूरी है ना?
[ ‘सबसे बड़ा खिलाड़ी’, बोलते हैं ना बाबा, परमात्मा को? ]
सबसे बड़ा खिलाड़ी .. नंबर वन खिलाड़ी! जो कौन सा दाँवपेच चलाता है, पता भी नहीं पड़ता। *जो आज यह कहता है .. ‘मैं भगवान हूँ’ .. अरे, मूरख! यह भी पता है कि कौनसी तीर कहाँ से निकलेंगी?* कौनसी तीर कहाँ से निकलेंगी, मालूम नहीं है .. बोलता है, ‘मैं भगवान हूँ’। अपन (ब्रह्मा बाबा) को बड़ी हँसी आती है .. बच्चों .. ऐसे-ऐसे बच्चों पर .. जो अपने आपको ‘भगवान’ बोलते हैं! ‘अपना बाबा भी बड़ा’ .. *यह देखो बच्चे, एक और भगवान पैदा हो गया धरती पर!* कितने नाम गिनाए? यह महामूर्ख की निशानी तो है।
चलो, अज्ञानी तो सोचते ही हैं - *ज्ञानी भी ऐसे बोलतें हैं कि ‘मैं परमात्मा हूँ’ .. ‘मैं शिव हूँ’!* अच्छा .. तो फिर आप दूसरे शिव होंगे। *आप किसी और सृष्टि के शिव होंगे! आप अपनी सृष्टि को छोड़के इधर आ गए!* यह (सृष्टि) तो *एक* शिव की है। शिव अनादि है, अनंत है। है ना? *तो एक इंसान कैसे शिव हो सकता है? कभी नहीं हो सकता!* यह तो एक पाप कर्म करते हैं .. जो अपने आपको बोलते हैं, ‘मैं शिव हूँ’ .. *और सबसे बड़ा पाप कर्म वो करते हैं, जो सुनते हैं और यकीन करते हैं कि ‘हाँ, यह शिव है’। बिल्कुल!*
क्योंकि जो सुन करके भरोसा करते हैं कि ‘हाँ, यही शिव है’ .. तो वो मूरख कहेंगे! नहीं-नहीं .. महामूर्ख कहेंगे! *बोलने वाला मूरख कहेंगे, और सुनकर यकीन करने वालों को महा-महा-महा मूर्ख कहेंगे। उनके आगे तीन महामूर्ख लगा दो .. वो भी कम है!* .. बिल्कुल, वो भी कम है .. क्योंकि इतनी बुद्धि कहाँ गई, कि *परमात्मा एक है .. एक!* हम एक हैं, एक के ही हैं। *पूरी सृष्टि का रचयिता एक ही है।* यह वंडरफुल बात है!

ठीक है बच्चों?
Zorba the Greek

Question & Answers from Versions of PrajaPita Brahma

(through Mother Devaki – who gives birth to Shri Krishna - ‘JagadAmba’,‘Bharat Mata’soul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama)

Q: ‘I am Brahma’ .. [‘I am Prajapita Brahma’ .. ‘I am Bhagwan (God)’ .. ‘I am Shankar’ .. ‘I am Shiv-Shankar’] .. [‘I am Suprem Soul’ .. ‘I am Shiva’] .. (“Keep chanting ‘Rama-Rama’, and the goods of others become mine.”) ???

A: OK, tell me one thing .. today they are defaming me (Brahma Baba). ‘He is like this’ .. ‘I was Brahma’ .. ‘I was (Prajapita) Brahma’ .. they keep saying by rote. “I am Brahma .. I am Brahma .. I am (Prajapita) Brahma .. he (Dada Lekhraj) was like this .. he was like that”. *OK, whatever you are relating .. whatever you are saying on the basis of Knowledge .. ‘I am Brahma’ .. where was that Murli related?* Why did they not relate that (Murli) before? .. then where is your Murli? Why did you not relate (your Murli) BEFORE Brahma? *Retrieve a Murli BEFORE Brahma .. why has that been not retrieved? Retrive it!* .. They are continuing to relate the same (Murlis of Brahma) UNTIL now. Relate something NEW! They are relating the SAME (Murlis) UNTIL NOW. ..

[ They have placed their name .. the Knowledge is of someone else .. and they have placed their name! ]
Now, look .. now I will tell you. They will make a great deal of effort to open their OWN shop .. but this is the Father .. He is present. *It was being done before – when it was the Night of Brahma .. but that will NOT work NOW. They may make efforts! But I know how to SHUT DOWN a Company!* If I can manage (the Yagya) .. then why can I NOT SHUT them DOWN? Nevertheless .. just see, how SUCH children compel .. the Father would NOT LIKE to do this .. but the children COMPEL (the Father) to do this. *EVEN when they have the Knowledge, EVEN when they understand, EVEN when they know, STILL they do this!* What will they do? And WHY do they do it? The biggest aspect is .. WHY do they do it? *They do it for the sake of their name .. name, honour, glory .. and the biggest aspect .. the biggest aspect is .. to have the most MONEY!*

[ Keep chanting ‘Rama-Rama’, and the goods of others become mine ??? ]
That’s it! .. VERY GOOD! .. and what is mine is mine .. and what is yours is ALSO mine? .. So, what do they do? *They are performing ALL WRONG actions. So, what will the Father say? Very well .. the Father is present.* By getting hold of the EARLIER Murlis (spoken through Brahma Baba) .. they have made EVERYONE into FOOLS. Now, try to make me into a FOOL! Will they do so? .. They will definitely not do so! But .. it does not matter .. it is Drama! Such children are ALSO required .. otherwise, how will the Play go on! It is necessary for the Play to go on, is it not?

[ Baba, they do say that the GREATEST Player is the Supreme Soul (God), is it not? ]
The GREATEST Player .. NUMBER ONE Player! Who uses SUCH techniques, which NO ONE is able to know. *The one who says, today .. ‘I am Bhagwan (God)’ .. Oh, he is a FOOL! Does he know WHICH arrow will emerge from WHICH direction?* He DOES NOT know which arrow will come from which direction .. and he says, ‘I am Bhagwan’. I do have a good LAUGH .. over SUCH children .. who call themselves ‘Bhagwan’! ‘My Baba is also great’ .. *Look children, one more ‘Bhagwan’ is born on this earth!* How many names would you count? This is a sign of a GREAT FOOL!

Yes, those who are NOT in the Knowledge do think in this way - *but those who are in Knowledge also say that ‘I am Paramatma (Supreme Soul)’ .. ‘I am Shiva’!* OK .. then you must be ANOTHER Shiva. *You must be ‘Shiva’ of ANOTHER world! You have left your own world and have come here!* This (world) is of only ONE Shiva. Shiva is ETERNAL, INFINITE, is He not? *So, how can a human being be Shiva! This can NEVER BE!* This is a SINFUL action .. of those who say for themselves that ‘I am Shiva’ .. *and the GREATEST SINFUL action is performed by those, who listen (to SUCH FOOLS) and believe that ‘yes, this one is Shiva’. Certainly! (they become the GREATEST FOOLS)*

Because those who listen and have faith that ‘yes, this one is certainly Shiva’ .. they would be called FOOLS! NOT just FOOLS .. but they would be called GREAT FOOLS! *The one who says (that, ‘I am Shiva’) would be called a ‘FOOL’, and those who listen and believe in him, would be called GREAT-GREAT-GREAT FOOLS. EVEN if you label them as GREAT FOOLS THRICE .. that too would not be enough!* .. Certainly, that too would be LESS .. because, where has their intellect gone, that they forget that *God is ONE .. ONE!* We are ONE, we belong to ONE. *The Creator of the WHOLE world is ONLY ONE.* This is a wonderful aspect!

OK children?
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

(xxx) ‘एक ही यज्ञ अंत तक बचता है .. अविनाशी रूद्र ज्ञान यज्ञ’

“ अच्छा बच्चों, सभी बच्चों को बापदादा का बड़ा मीठा-मीठा याद-प्यार। ...
अब सेवाओं का विस्तार बड़ा जास्ती .. बड़ा तेजी से बढ़ने वाला है। यहाँ से तो बढ़ने वाला है .. पर बाहर में सबकी दिल की धड़कन धक-धक, धक-धक कर रही है। अनेक-अनेक पार्टियाँ है ना .. तो सबकी दिलकी धड़कन तो बढ़ेंगी ही। क्या धक-धक कर रही है? .. दिल धक-धक कर रहा है .. ‘यह क्या हो गया? .. अचानक से!’ *देखो, यह कहेंगे .. हर किसी ने अपना कार्य किया, हर किसी पार्टी का कार्य संपन्न हुआ। उन्होंने जितना यज्ञ रचा था - अब स्वाहा!*

द्वापर युग में जो यज्ञ रचे जाते हैं, जल्दी पूरे होते हैं ना? ..
*एक ही यज्ञ अंत तक बचता है .. ‘अविनाशी रूद्र ज्ञान यज्ञ’ .. जो आदि सनातन देवी देवता धर्म से चला आया .. और अंतिम समय तक एक यज्ञ बचता है।* और जो सब बीच में हवन करते हैं .. वो 5 वर्ष, 10 वर्ष, 15 वर्ष, 20 वर्ष तक चलेंगा .. फिर .. ओम शांति।

*अभी सबके यज्ञ की समाप्ति का समय आ चुका है!* क्योंकि जैसे आदि में शिवबाबा ने यज्ञ रचा, जब तक (साकार में) पार्ट बजा - तो ब्रह्मा का दिन था (१९६९ तक) .. ठीक है? .. फिर ब्रह्मा की रात हुई (१९६९ के बाद) आधा कल्प (द्वापर-कलियुग का शूटिंग)। *अब थोड़ा टाइम बचा* .. कहते हैं ना .. ‘जब एक ही बैठता है, तो दिन है’। जैसे ही एक उठा, थोड़ी देर के लिए .. भई, चेंज करके अपना नया रूप बदलके आना था। वो उठा, तो सबने उठ-उठ के अपने-अपने यज्ञ रच लिए। *सबने ब्रह्मा बाप की कॉपी मारी!*
‘हम भी अपना यज्ञ रचेंगे .. हम भी अपना’ .. सब ने यज्ञ रचा। हो गया पूरा ..। हाँ .. अंधेरी रात में सबने यज्ञ रचा ..

*अब फिर से उजियारा आ गया है। फिरसे अपना बाबा .. शिवाबाबा आ गया है, अपन (ब्रह्मा बाबा) आ गए हैं। अब फिर से एक यज्ञ पे बैठेंगे और सबके यज्ञ क्या हो जाएंगे? समाप्त! (स्वाहा!)* ”