Bap-Dada's LATEST & FINAL part

DEDICATED to Om Mandli ‘Godly Mission’ to present posts regarding the LATEST & FINAL part of BapDada of World Purification & World TRANSFORMATION – through Divine Mother Devaki - SAME soul of 'Mateshwari', Saraswati Mama.
Zorba the Greek
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

Post by Zorba the Greek »

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
16.03.2022 - (Raipur)

"Sweet children .. if anyone says – what is the benefit (of Meeting the Father)? Then sit and write down the benefits, make a list of what you have achieved after Meeting the Father, what you have received, and what you have lost. After today, if anyone makes this complaint, then he/she should first look within himself/herself and determine as to ‘whose complaint am I making’ - of myself, or of the Father?"

Link: Baapdada Milan - 16.03.2022

OK .. Today, ALL the children are invoking the Father with great Love. *The Father ALSO invokes the children, just as the children invoke the Father! But what is the difference .. it is that the Father listens to EVERYONE, the Father listens to the sound of EACH and EVERY child, but EVERY child is NOT able to listen to the SOUND of the Father.* Are you able to hear, what the SOUND of the Father is - are you able to hear? Because it is very ESSENTIAL to have the CONCENTRATION of the mind and the intellect in order to hear the SOUND of the Father. When the Father hears, how does He hear? The children’s feelings from their hearts, AS WELL AS their words from their mouths, reach up to the Father. Why .. why? The sound of the WHOLE world reaches up to the Father because the Father is beyond (COMPLETELY detached) from this body and this world of bodies - but *the children are not able to hear the SOUND of the Father. Why? Why are you not able to hear? The children are UNABLE to hear the SOUND of the Father, because the children are VERY BUSY in this world, in this body, with bodily relations, and with the facilities of science.*
This is why, what is the Father called – ‘the One who knows everything’ – why? (He is also called) ‘The Knower of the beginning, the middle, and the end’ – why? *If the children can remain in this stage even for a VERY SHORT period of time, then too, the Power of the Father will reach the children; and the Knowledge of the beginning, the middle, and the end will be attained practically; you will come to know your OWN part; and you will receive visions of the World of Golden Age – only IF you children remain stable in your Spiritual stage EVEN for a few moments! And those who say, ‘we have a great deal of sorrow, we are very sorrowful’ - whatever may be the experience of ALL such sorrow, that will be transformed into Happiness – only IF you EXPERIENCE your Spiritual stage!*

What have you to do? What is the meaning of ‘Yoga’ (Remembrance) – (Spiritual) ‘STAGE’! How much time do you have – EVERYONE has time, is it not? *EVERYONE tells the Father – ‘Baba, You should make my stage SUCH, so that I can come UP’ – but the Father will not make this, this is NOT the task of the Father – whose task is this? This is the task of you children. In this, the Father will ONLY show you the path, He will show you the way (to make your OWN Spiritual stage), but He will NOT make this for you, Himself.* Who has to do this? So, the first thing is that you should give up this complaint that ‘Baba, I am not able to have Yoga, You perform SUCH a MAGIC that I will have Yoga’ - *because IF the Father performs MAGIC over EVEN one child – EVEN if that is a ‘lokik’ or ‘alokik’ child of Father Brahma, himself - then this will be an INJUSTICE with the children of the WHOLE world - and the Father can NEVER do INJUSTICE!* Even though the Father comes in this world, no matter how CLOSE any child is to the Father, the Father will NOT DO this injustice with ANYONE. This is why EVERYONE should remove this MISCONCEPTION from their heart that ‘Baba will perform some magic’ - because ANYTHING that is acquired WITHOUT making efforts has NO VALUE, that is like an empty shell .. ‘ZERO’, its value is ‘ZERO’! *One who aspires to achieve Sovereignty without making efforts – the value of that is ‘ZERO’!* What do you aspire? .. Effort? .. Effort! .. Devoted perseverance, effort, practice – whether it is a physical task, or a Spiritual task – there should be practice, effort, and devoted perseverance – then the Father will give EXTRA assistance - *this MAGIC WAND of the Father will be there for those children, to receive EXTRA assistance – OK?*

Then, if any child has this thought – ‘then what is the benefit (or advantage) of Meeting the Father, if we have to make efforts ourselves?’ .. The very first benefit of Meeting the Father is that the Father has kept you under His Canopy (of protection), from being under the (dark) shadow of this world. Another benefit of Meeting the Father is that you children have attained the Knowledge which no one else has attained. Another benefit of Meeting the Father is that those who were wandering like orphans, Met the Father, and belonged to the ‘Lord & Master’. Another benefit of Meeting the Father is that those whose (REAL) value was not understood by the world, became valuable by belonging to the Father. Another benefit of Meeting the Father is that while this world just saw your (impure) body and hated you, the Father saw you (as a Pure soul) and Loved you (from the DEPTH of His COMPASSIONATE Heart). Another benefit of Meeting the Father is that the Father gave SELFLESS Love, and a selfless Family, to those who were used (by others) in this world according to their own (selfish) motives. Tell Me, how many benefits can be counted! Shall I tell you some more benefits? When anyone goes to someone's house in this corporeal world, they say (from their heart?) with their mouth, ‘you are welcome’ – but they feel within their heart, ‘please go, go away quickly’. *But when you came to the Father’s Home, then the Father WELCOMED you from His Heart – regardless of how many shortcomings you had, regardless of how much weakness you had, regardless of how many misdeeds you committed, what did the Father do? What did He do – He WELCOMED you. Not just with His Mouth (but from the DEPTH of His MERCIFUL & BENEVOLENT Heart) .. this is another benefit of Meeting the Father.* You children may consider what you brought with you when you came to the Father – what did you bring? And when the Father made you belong to Him, then what did He give you? He placed the Crown of the WHOLE world over your head. The Father removed the crown of sorrow and peacelessness, and of anguish, with which you came, and placed the Crown of Sovereignty, He placed the Crown of Happiness & Peace, He placed the Crown of SELFLESS Love .. this is another (GREAT) benefit of Meeting the Father.

*What more do you want - the Creator of the world, Himself, is sustaining you, He is giving you directions at every step, He is lifting you up from the ‘lap of Maya’ and making you sit on His OWN Lap (of Love) – what more do you want?* Will you be able to have the FEELING that you EXPERIENCE in this place (your Father’s Home) in the outside world? Will you be able to have that FEELING? Try it! How is the world outside - what is it? It is ‘ARTIFICIAL’. It looks very good from afar, but when you go near you get burnt, and then you come running to the Father with MANY wounds – ‘Baba, this is burnt here’ .. ‘this is burnt here’ .. then the Father applies the ointment of Love on EVERY wound and revives you again, He uplifts you again, He teaches you to walk again. *If anyone says – what is the benefit (of Meeting the Father)? Then sit and write down the benefits, make a list of what you have achieved after Meeting the Father, what you have received, and what you have lost. After today, if anyone makes this complaint, then he/she should first look within himself/herself and determine as to ‘whose complaint am I making’ - of myself, or of the Father? .. OK?*

OK .. *There can be NO DOUBT about the Father’s Love – that can NEVER fade away! If the soul has dived deep into the COLOURFUL ‘Ocean of Love’, then the soul will bathe in the Colours of Happiness, Peace, Love and Bliss; and when the soul comes out he/she will be COLOURED with SUCH a Colour – which does not exist in this world!* So, wishing ALL of you children a Happy Holi full of the Father's COLOURS, and congratulations! *And ALWAYS remain Happy - this is the Father's Blessing for EACH and EVERY child, and a boon! Just EXPERIENCE the Love of the Father - then whatever sorrows you have will all end.*

OK children, to ALL of you - to those who are immersed in the Love of the Father, and to those who fill their aprons with the ‘Jewels of Knowledge’, Love and Remembrance from the ‘Jewel Merchant’ Father. ..
OK, we will Meet again!

Everyone may have the ‘Bhog’ now. The children are present, where the Father is present; and the Father is present, where the children are present. And there CANNOT be ANY sorrow where the Father and the children are present! Sorrow is experienced when we think that we are bodies. .. OK, we will Meet again!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️
ॐ... "पिताश्री" शिवबाबा याद है?

शिवबाबा की वाणी
27.03.2022 - (हैदराबाद, तेलंगाना)

"मीठे बच्चे .. आज से हर कोई बच्चा संकल्प ले कि ‘मैं बंधन से मुक्त हूँ, मुझे कोई बंधन नहीं है, क्योंकि मैं बाप के प्यार के संबंध में हूँ, बंधन में नहीं हूँ’।"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLXxH0hYkQ

अच्छा .. आज, सभी बच्चे बाप के प्यार में ढूँढते हुए पहुँच गए ना! आज, हर दिल बाप की इंतजार कर रही है – ‘मेरा बाबा आएगा, मुझसे मिलने आएगा’। आज सभी बच्चों का क्या संकल्प है? .. आवाज आ रहा है ना? नहीं आ रहा है? आवाज नहीं आ रहा है! ..

अच्छा .. *आने वाले समय में साइंस का साधन ही नहीं रहेगा तो आवाज कैसे आएगा? तो क्या रहेगा – बाप का प्यार, बाप का साथ, और बाप की दृष्टि! तो अभी से क्या करना है? अभ्यास करना है!* .. आज, भक्तों की भीड़ है ना? पर सभी बच्चे सोच रहे हैं कि कोई गुरु मिलने आया है। गुरु नहीं है, कौन आया है – सतगुरु मिलने आया है। पहले, हर एक बच्चा अपने मन-बुद्धि को स्थिर करे - हलचल नहीं - एक सेकंड में! .. स्थिर है? चेक करें। मन-बुद्धि स्थिर है? यह आप सभी का पेपर है, आज। पेपर में कौन-कौन पास है? *जिन बच्चों का एक संकल्प भी ना चले, वो बच्चा पेपर में फुल पास होगा!* .. अभी भी बुद्धि में क्या चल रहा है – ‘बाबा, आपका आवाज तो पहुँच नहीं रहा’। यह घड़ी, यह संकेत दे रही है कि आने वाले समय में साइंस के सब साधन होते हुए भी नहीं होंगे - सब व्यर्थ है। तो अभी से पक्का अभ्यास करे। साधन से योग नहीं होना चाहिए - साधन है तो बाप की याद आवे - ऐसी स्थिति नहीं होनी चाहिए। भल साधन है या नहीं है, पर योग तो रहेगा - क्योंकि ‘मैंने अपने बाबा को बुलाया है, अपने बाबा को याद किया है, तो साधन बीच में नहीं हो सकता’! ठीक है?

सभी खुश हैं? .. खुश है - थोड़ा-थोड़ा खुश है, पूरा खुश नहीं है। पूरा खुश क्यों नहीं है - कोई बताएगा? [ पूरा खुश है ] पूरा खुश है! कम-ज्यादा ब्राह्मणों के जीवन में शब्द ही नहीं है। कभी यह संकल्प तो नहीं चलता - ‘बाबा, हमारे साथ ऐसा क्यों हुआ, ऐसा नहीं होना चाहिए था’। चलता है ना? तो क्या सोचना है – ‘मैं बहुत बड़े बंधन से मुक्त हो गया हूँ’। और जो बंधनमुक्त होते हैं ना, वो बच्चे उड़ते हैं - चलते नहीं हैं। तो *आज से हर कोई बच्चा संकल्प ले कि - ‘मैं बंधन से मुक्त हूँ, मुझे कोई बंधन नहीं है, क्योंकि मैं बाप के प्यार के संबंध में हूँ, बंधन में नहीं हूँ’।* ठीक है?

अच्छा बच्चों .. हर एक बच्चे का दिल का याद-प्यार बाप के पास पहुँच गया है, सभी बच्चे झोली भर-भर के लाए हैं, और रिटर्न में बाप का भी बच्चों को याद-प्यार। दिलाराम बाप का, दिलवाले बच्चों को मीठा-मीठा याद-प्यार। .. सुनाई नहीं दिया? .. अच्छा, अभी क्या करेंगे? क्या संकल्प लेके जाएंगे? मिलन मनाने तो आए हैं दाता के पास, पर दाता कुछ देने आए हैं। आप क्या लेके जाएंगे? क्या चाहिए? बाप है तो सब कुछ है!

अच्छा .. कई बच्चियाँ कह रही हैं – ‘बाबा, आप तो मन को जानते हो ना, आप पढ़ लो हमें क्या चाहिए’। क्या चाहिए? आज, भाग्यविधाता, वरदाता, देने आए हैं। तो आप बच्चों से ही पूछ रहे हैं - क्या चाहिए? यह नहीं सोचना - ‘खुद तो खाली हाथ बैठे हैं, और सबसे पूछ रहे हैं - क्या चाहिए!’ *जो अपने पास है वो दिखता नहीं है - पर मिलता है!* याद रखना - छोटी चीज में हाथ नहीं रखें, विनाशी चीज पे हाथ नहीं रखें, नहीं तो घाटे का सौदा हो जाएगा। .. किसी को कुछ नहीं चाहिए? (बच्चों ने कहा – ‘बाबा, हमें सिर्फ आप चाहिए’) .. मुख से, या दिल से? [ दिल से ] पक्का? दिल से बाप चाहिए? [ हाँ बाबा ] *बाप तो सदा आपका था, है, और सदा रहेंगा ही रहेंगा। क्योंकि बाप ने सच्चा वायदा किया है – ‘साथ रहेंगे, साथ चलेंगे’ - साथ का वायदा बाप ने सच्चा किया है!* जिनको बाप चाहिए, उनको बधाई हो - और जिनको स्थूल वस्तु चाहिए उनको भी बधाई हो, पर थोड़े समय के लिए। क्योंकि स्थूल वस्तु ज्यादा समय तक नहीं टिकती - चाहे वो व्यक्ति हो, चाहे वो वस्तु हो। तो किनको बाप चाहिए, एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे - बाप किन-किन बच्चों को चाहिए? बाबा चाहिए! अच्छा, बहुत कम बच्चे हैं। जिन्होंने हाथ नहीं उठाया उनको आवाज ही नहीं गया।

*अच्छा बच्चों, सदा खुश रहो क्योंकि बाप कहीं नहीं गया है। आपका मधुबन वाला बाबा ही आया है - ठीक है? जो बच्चे मधुबन में नहीं रहे, तो बाप क्या करेगा! बाप भी तो पीछे-पीछे आएगा ना? तो यह बाप का प्यार है!* ब्रह्मा बाप को किन बच्चों से प्यार है? सभी को? आज का बागडोर ब्रह्मा बाबा संभालेगा। अच्छा, यह मुलाकात भी याद रहेगी .. फिर मिलेंगे!

संकल्प नहीं चलाना कि ‘बाबा, साइंस के साधन ने धोखा दे दिया’ - क्योंकि धोखे वाली चीज तो आज नहीं तो कल धोखा देगी ही ना!

(फिर बाबा ने सभी बच्चों को दृष्टि देकर, विदाई ली)!
Zorba the Greek
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
27.03.2022 - (Hyderabad, Telangana)

"Sweet children .. from today, EVERY child should take the pledge that – ‘I am FREE from bondage, I have NO bondage at all, because I have a relationship of Love with the Father, I am NOT in any bondage’."

Link: Baapdada Milan - 27.03.2022

OK .. Today, after searching for Him, all the children have reached here, with Love for the Father! Today, EVERY Heart is awaiting the Father – ‘my Baba will come, He will come to Meet me’. What is the resolution of all the children, today? .. Is the sound reaching you? It is not reaching you? The sound in not reaching you! ..

OK .. *In the time to come, when there will be no facilities of science at all, then how will the sound come? Then what will be there – the Love of the Father, the Company of the Father, and the Vision of the Father! So, what have you to do from now itself? You have to PRACTICE!* .. Today, there is a crowd of devotees, is it not? But all the (devotee) children are thinking that some Guru has come to Meet them. This is not a Guru, who has come – the Satguru has come to Meet you. First, EACH and EVERY child should make their mind and intellect stable within one second – there should be no fluctuation! .. Are you stable? Check this. Is your mind and intellect stable? This is a test paper for all of you, today. Who all have passed in this test paper? *Those children who do not have even one (fluctuating) thought, will pass in this test paper FULLY!* What is going on within your intellect, even now – ‘Baba, your sound is not reaching us’. This incident is the SIGNAL that in the time to come, although all the facilities of science will be there they will not be useful – all will be useless. So, PRACTICE very well from now onward. Yoga should not depend on facilities (of science) – there will be Remembrance of the Father only if facilities are available – you should not have such a (dependent) stage. ‘My Remembrance will always be there, whether there are facilities (of science) or not – because I have invoked my Father, I have Remembered my Father, and so, the facilities (of science) cannot come in between’ (the Father and myself)! OK?

Are ALL of you Happy? .. You are Happy – you are a LITTLE (somewhat) Happy, you are not COMPLETELY Happy! Why are you not COMPLETELY Happy – will someone tell? [ I am completely Happy ] You are COMPLETELY Happy! In the lives of Brahmins, there is no such word as ‘somewhat (Happy)’ at all. You do not ever have this thought, do you – ‘Baba, why did this happen to us, this should not have happened in this way’. You have such thoughts, do you not? So, what should you think – ‘I have become FREE from a very great bondage’. And those who are FREE from bondage, do not just walk – they FLY. So, *from today, EVERY child should take the pledge that – ‘I am FREE from bondage, I have NO bondage at all, because I have a relationship of Love with the Father, I am NOT in any bondage’.* OK?

OK children .. the Love & Remembrance from the Heart of EACH and EVERY child has reached the Father, all the children have come with their aprons FULL (of Love), and the Father also gives Love & Remembrance to the children, in return. Sweetest Love & Remembrance from the Father, who is the ‘Comforter of Hearts’, to the children who have a TRUE Heart. .. You did not hear? ..
OK, what will you do now? What pledge will you take, and then leave here? You have come to celebrate a Meeting with the Bestower, but the Bestower has come to give you something. What will you take and go? What do you want? If you have the Father, then you have EVERYTHING!

OK .. some children (Sisters) are saying – ‘Baba, you can determine what we need, because You know our mind’. What do you need? Today, the ‘Bestower of Fortune’, the ‘Bestower of Boons’, has come to GIVE. So, He is asking you children – what do you NEED? Do not think – ‘He, Himself, is sitting with empty Hands, and He is asking everyone what they need!’ *Whatever I have with Me is NOT SEEN (with the corporeal eyes) – but you DO receive same!* Pay attention that you do not ask for small things, do not ask for perishable things, otherwise the deal will be one of LOSS. Nobody wants anything? (the children said – ‘Baba, we ONLY want You’). .. Is this just from your mouth, or from your Heart? [ From our Heart ] CERTAIN? Do you want the Father from your Heart? [ Yes, Baba ]
*The Father ALWAYS belonged to you, He belongs to you NOW, and He will ALWAYS belong to you. Because the Father has made a TRUE promise – ‘I will remain with you, and I will go along with you’ – the Father has made a TRUE promise of staying with you!* Congratulations to those who want the Father (from their Heart) – and congratulations, also to those who want material things, but for a short duration. Because a material thing does not last for a long period – whether that is a (material) thing, or whether that is a person (who is body-conscious). So, those who want the Father (from their Heart), show the ‘clap’ of one hand (wave out) – which all children want the Father? You want the Father! OK – there are only a few children (who waved out). The sound would not have reached those who did not raise their hands.

*OK children, ALWAYS remain Happy, because the Father has NOT gone anywhere. The Father of Madhuban has come, Himself – OK? What would the Father do for those children who are not in Madhuban! The Father would come after them, would He not? So, this is the (TRUE) Love of the Father!* Which children have Love for Father Brahma? Do all of you (have Love for him)? Today's reins will be handled by Brahma Baba. OK, you will ALSO Remember this Meeting (with ShivBaba) .. We will Meet again!

Do not have the thought that - ‘Baba, the facilities of science have deceived us’ – because anything which deceives will definitely deceive you tomorrow, if not today!

(Then Baba took leave, after giving ‘dhristi’ to all the children)!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
03.05.2022 - (रायपुर)

"मीठे बच्चे .. सबसे ऊँची स्थिति है ‘निश्चय बुद्धि’। निश्चय बुद्धि बच्चे ही वफादार, आज्ञाकारी और सच्चे दिलवाले होंगे - क्योंकि जहाँ निश्चय नहीं है वहाँ बाप कैसे हो सकता है? बाप तो वहाँ बैठा है जहाँ ‘दृढ़ निश्चय’ है!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sMExI8n_0&t=2844s

बाप की इंतज़ार कितनी थी? और बाप को बच्चों की इंतजार कितनी है? *क्योंकि बाप को मालूम है ना कि जो स्वर्ग आने वाला है, वो बाप के बच्चे ही लेके आएंगे।*

अच्छा .. सभी खुश हैं? क्योंकि ब्राह्मण जीवन में कोई भी कमी हो ही नहीं सकती। सदा खुशी में नाचने वाले, खुशी में झूमने वाले। क्योंकि जिनको बाप मिल गया है, उनको कितनी खुशी होगी! और जिनको नहीं मिला है .. उनको दुख नहीं होगा, क्योंकि वो इंतजार कर रहे हैं कि ‘मेरे भाई-बहने कब आएंगे, कब हमारे बाप से, हमारे अलौकिक पिता से मिलन होगा?’ तो सभी तैयार हैं? .. है? तैयार है! .. भल तैयार हो या ना हो, करना तो बच्चों को ही है ना! तो इससे अच्छा, जल्दी-जल्दी ‘एवरेडी’ .. जब भी बाबा बोले, जहाँ भी बाबा बोले, ‘जी बाबा’। क्योंकि सतयुग बन रहा है ना, तो उसमें आज्ञाकारी बच्चे नंबरवन होंगे, भोले बच्चे नंबरवन होंगे, वफादार बच्चे नंबरवन होंगे। और इन *सबसे ऊँची स्थिति है ‘निश्चय बुद्धि’। निश्चय बुद्धि बच्चे ही वफादार, आज्ञाकारी और सच्चे दिलवाले होंगे। है ना? क्योंकि जहाँ निश्चय नहीं है, वहाँ बाप कैसे हो सकता है? बाप तो वहाँ बैठा है, जहाँ ‘दृढ़ निश्चय’ है!* राम तो महावीरों का होता है ना, जो अंगद के समान निश्चय का पैर रखे और कितनी भी बड़ी ताकत आवे उसको हिला ही नहीं पावे। है ऐसे निश्चय बुद्धि बच्चे? क्योंकि बच्चे, समय कम है, अगर यह समय भी आलस, अलबेलेपन में निकल गया, तो यह संगमयुग पूरे 5000 वर्ष के बाद आएगा।

*मुट्ठी भर पांडवों ने पूरे विश्व पर विजय प्राप्त कर ली!* तो क्या सोचते हैं - हम थोड़े हैं? नहीं! जैसे .. कहते थे, द्वापरयुग में, कलयुग में - ‘एक योद्धा ही सौ के समान होते थे’। तो आप कौन हो? अपने संस्कार इमर्ज करो .. पूरे विश्व पर विजय प्राप्त करने वाले हैं! और अगर मन में संकल्प आया, ‘मैं अकेला क्या कर सकता हूँ’ .. ‘हम चार क्या कर सकते हैं’ .. ‘हम 10 क्या कर सकते हैं’ .. तो बाबा मदद नहीं करेंगा .. ठीक है? क्योंकि बाप की मदद किन बच्चों को मिलती है - जिनको ‘दृढ़ संकल्प’ है, ‘निश्चय’ है, कि मेरे साथ ‘वासुदेव’ है। अर्जुन के जैसा निश्चय चाहिए। *जिसका साथी है भगवान, ना उसको कोई आंधी ना तूफान कभी रोक पाएगा।*

ठीक है? .. (डॉक्टर से) ठीक है? .. पहुँच गए? वैसे भी पहले भी अच्छी कमाल करके दिखाई है, पर बड़ी कमाल तो अंतिम समय में है। तैयार है ना? [जी बाबा] वाह! तो आपके पीछे-पीछे भी बहुत बच्चे आ रहे हैं .. ठीक है? ‘एवरेडी’ .. क्योंकि यही तो पेपर है ना – ‘बाबा, आप जब कहो, जहाँ कहो, जिस स्थान पे कहो’ .. वायदा किया है ना? कौन सा – ‘जहाँ बिठाए .. जो खिलाए .. जो कराए .. मैं हाजिर हूँ’। ऐसे है! .. तो बाप भी बच्चों की सेवा में हाजिर-हजूर है।

कितना समय .. यह समय कम है - इसमें एक-एक घड़ी की बड़ी कीमत है। यह समय व्यर्थ नहीं जाना चाहिए .. ठीक है? समय को व्यर्थ नहीं गँवाना है .. इसीलिए हर एक बच्चा अपनी दिल से आपे ही पूछे – ‘कहाँ मैं समय व्यर्थ तो नहीं गँवा रहा हूँ?’ क्योंकि जो भी गँवाएगा उसके खाते में लिखा जाएगा। तो सभी बच्चों को अपना रजिस्टर देखना है - खाली है .. या भर चुका है .. या अभी मार्जिन बाकी है? सभी को अपना रजिस्टर तो देखने आता है ना .. आता है? अच्छा है। *देखो, इस स्थूल दुनिया में भी ब्रह्मा बाप ने लास्ट के रजिस्टर की एक लाइन छोड़ी थी। क्यों? .. क्यों? .. एक लाइन की मार्जिन छोड़ी थी .. किसके लिए - आप बच्चों के लिए! उसमें लिखा – ‘बाबा, अंतिम समय में जो आदि-सो-अंत का पार्ट है, मैं भी बच्चों के साथ ही बजाऊँगा’। यह ब्रह्मा बाप ने एक लाइन छोड़ी .. और उसको पूरा कहाँ किया? अभी वर्तमान समय में!* तो बाप को .. ब्रह्मा बाप को बच्चों से कितना प्यार है। है ना? कितना है - कि अंतिम समय में भी आप बच्चों के साथ पार्ट बजा रहे हैं। तो ऐसा पिता कहीं मिलेगा? .. मिलेगा?

बाप तो वो है ना, जो कहाँ भी छोड़के नहीं जावे, जो छोड़के चला जावे वो बाप नहीं होता। *अगर बच्चे यह कहते हैं कि ‘बाबा चला गया है, अभी पार्ट वतन से बजाएंगे’ .. तो बाबा क्या कहेगा - अगर पार्ट वतन से ही बजाना था, तो आने की आवश्यकता क्यों थी? तो बाप जो वायदा करते हैं उसको निभाते हैं .. भल बच्चे वायदों को तोड़ देते हैं, पर बाप का वायदा कभी नहीं टूटेगा। अगर बाबा ने वायदा किया है – ‘साथ रहेंगे, साथ चलेंगे’ तो बाप अपने वायदे का पक्का है .. बिना साथ लिए बाबा नहीं जाएगा!* दुख के मेले में अगर एक पिता अपने बच्चे को छोड़के चला जावे .. तो वो पिता, पिता नहीं होता। बच्चे छोड़के चले जावे, तो भी ढूँढेगा .. और बाप तो कभी छोड़ता ही नहीं है! ठीक है? इसीलिए सदा खुशी में रहो .. मुझे कौन मिला है?

अभी थोड़े समय में .. देखो समय कैसे परिवर्तन होता है। पहले कुछ था, अभी कुछ है, और आगे चलके क्या होगा? इतना नजदीक का मिलन होगा? नहीं होगा? बोलो – ‘बाबा, होगा’। लेकिन चांस अपन सभी को देना है। आगे समय ऐसा आएगा कि एक ही दृष्टि के प्यासे .. दृष्टि पड़ी, आत्मा तृप्त हुई, और उड़ गई अपने धाम में .. ठीक है? *आप बच्चे हो भाग्यशाली, कि बाप के सम्मुख बैठकर मिलन मना रहे हैं, बाप से बात कर रहे हैं। आने वाले समय में बच्चों को यह सुनने भी नहीं मिलेंगा कि ‘आप बाप के लाडले बच्चे हो’।* बाप ने तो हर एक बच्चे को ढूँढ लिया है, हर एक बच्चे को ढूँढकर लेके आ रहे हैं, लेकिन अभी बच्चों की बारी है, कि बाप को ढूँढते हैं? अभी बाप सामने है .. क्या बाप को पहचानते हैं? *क्योंकि बाप की प्यार की खुशबू किसी मनुष्य आत्मा से आ ही नहीं सकती!*

*अच्छा बच्चों, सदा खुश रहो .. बाप सदा साथ है, अंतिम समय तक साथ है, जब तक आपका राज्य ऊपर नहीं आ जाता तब तक बाप साथ है .. और साथ रहेंगे .. ठीक है?*

ऐसे खुशी में झूमने वाले बच्चों को, ऐसे महावीर बच्चों को, दृढ़ संकल्पधारी बच्चों को .. वतनवासी ब्रह्मा बाप का, परमधाम निवासी (शिव) बाप का, दिल से सभी को यादप्यार।
फिर मिलेंगे ...

ठीक है? दिल में तो आश है, पर बाप को अब सबको देखना है .. ठीक है ना? देखो, हर एक बच्चे को बाप का पहला मिलन याद होगा। आपको भी याद है ना, है याद? .. हर बच्चे को बाप का वरदान भी याद होगा .. इस जन्म का। लेकिन बाप ने जो पहले वरदानों से झोली भरी है, वो आपको याद है? नहीं .. वो बाप को याद है!

अच्छा बच्चों, सदा खुश रहो।

(फिर एक भाई ने बाबा को बड़े ही प्यार से एक गीत सुनाया)
बहुत अच्छा!
अच्छा .. ब्रह्मा बाप ने जो बोल दिया, मानो बाप ने बोल दिया। ठीक है? अच्छा .. बच्चे को टोली खिलावे ..
फिर मिलेंगे ...

(फिर बाबा ने सभी को टोली खिलाई)
1) अच्छी सेवा हो रही है ना?
2) जल्दी-जल्दी ठीक हो जावे।
3) क्या सेवा करेंगे?
4) आज लॉटरी लग गई ना!
5) आपके शहर में इतनी भीड़ लगने वाली है, तो आप क्या करेंगे? सेवा करेंगे! आप सोचो .. कितना समय व्यर्थ चला गया है, भल आपका समय तो व्यर्थ नहीं गया .. आपने भी बड़ी अच्छी सेवा की है .. लेकिन आपके इस स्थान पर कितनी भीड़ लगने वाली है। संकल्प करो .. ‘मुझे बाप की सेवा में समय देना ही है’ .. क्योंकि समय वापिस नहीं आता है .. ठीक है?

ऐसा नहीं होना चाहिए .. जैसे कहते हैं कि भारतवासियों को जगाने के निमित्त विदेशी बनेंगे कि यहाँ एक लाइट जली है .. पर जहाँ जली है, उनको दिखाई ना दे, और दूर-दूर से सब आ जावे। तो रोशनी कहाँ से आ रही है .. ढूँढते हुए आएंगे, और यहाँ वाले बच्चों को उलाहना देंगे। क्या कहेंगे – ‘आपके पास में ही ऐसी लाइट जली थी, पर आपने बताया नहीं .. ठीक है?

6) वाह बच्चे वाह!
7) सब ठीक हो जाएगा .. बाप है ना। जहाँ बाप होता है, वहाँ फ़िक्र नहीं होती। सब अच्छा होगा। आज से संकल्प करो - ‘जो भी परिस्थिति थी आज वो खत्म हो गई है .. आज मैं उसको बाप के पास देके जा रही हूँ’। आप चिंता ही नहीं करो क्योंकि चिंता करने वाला बाप बैठा है .. ठीक है?

आज का दिन सभी बच्चों को याद रहेगा .. याद रहेगा ‘तेरे भाने सर्व का भला’। इसीलिए बाप का जो अभी समय कुछ है, बाप के कितना दिल के करीब है। अब, अगर पीछे मुड़के देखा, तो पीछे चले जाएंगे .. क्योंकि आगे दो कदम की दूरी पर सतयुग आ गया है। थोड़े से तो काँटे मिलेंगे, पर पूरे 21 जन्म फूलों की बरसात होंगी .. ठीक है? गुमना नहीं है, पेपर हॉल को छोड़के नहीं भागना है।

अच्छा, जो इस स्थान पे रहने वाले बच्चे हैं, जल्दी से जाग जावे, नहीं तो आपको जगाने के लिए बाहर से आ रहे हैं .. ठीक है? फिर वो बच्चे ढोल बजाकर कहेंगे – ‘उठो .. कुंभकरण की नींद से जागो .. क्यों सोए पड़े हो? आप जहाँ रहते हो, वो तो तीर्थ स्थान है, और आप जमुना के कंठे पे बैठकर सो रहे हो।’ क्या विचार? सोना है? अच्छा .. हाँ, सोना है! जमुने के कंठे पर बैठकर सोना, यह कुंभकरण की निशानी है। जो अभी तक सो रहे हैं, वो बच्चे जाग जावे .. और जो आपके अलावा सो रहे हैं, उनको भी जगावे, क्योंकि *भाग्य बड़ा तेजी से भागता है .. उसको अगर रास्ते में एक सेकंड में कोई भी मिला उसकी झोली भरपूर .. और जो सोया रहा उसने सब कुछ खो दिया। ‘भाग्य’ मतलब तेजी से भागने वाला!* तो इंतजार करो .. वो किसी का इंतजार नहीं करता .. और जो भगवान लेके आए वो तो बिल्कुल इंतजार नहीं करेगा। *तो सबके हाथ में एक कलम है। जितना लंबा अपने भाग्य की रेखा को खींचना चाहते हो खींच लो .. क्योंकि वो जो कलम आपके हाथ में है, वो स्पेशल कलम है, जो बाप ने अपने हाथ से बनाके दी है .. ठीक है?*

अच्छा .. समय नजदीक है, अब व्यर्थ नहीं गँवाना है .. फिर मिलेंगे!

बहुत अच्छा .. ब्रह्मा बाप ने भी सुना, (शिव) बाप ने भी सुना।

अच्छा बच्चों, सदा खुश रहो। सुखदाता बाप के बच्चे कभी दुखी नहीं हो सकते ...

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
03.05.2022 - (Raipur)

"Sweet children .. the highest stage is to have a ‘faithful intellect’. Only those children who have a ‘faithful intellect’ will be faithful, obedient, and will be the ones who have a TRUE heart - because where there is no faith, how can the Father be there? The Father is sitting there, where there is ‘DETERMINED faith’!"

Link: Baapdada Milan - 03.05.2022

How long did you wait for the Father? And how long is the Father waiting for the children? *Because the Father knows that only the children of the Father will bring Heaven that is to come!*

OK .. Are all of you Happy? Because there can be nothing lacking in Brahmin Life. You are those who ALWAYS swing and dance in Happiness. Because those who have found the Father will have so much Happiness! And for those who have not found Him .. you would not be sad (for them), because you are waiting (in anticipation that) ‘when will my Brothers and Sisters come, when will they have a Meeting with our (Parlokik) Father (ShivBaba), and our Alokik Father (Brahma Baba)?’ So, are ALL of you ready? .. Are you? You are ready! .. Whether you are ready or not, it is you children who have to perform (the task of bringing Heaven), is it not? So, it is better that you perform this quickly by being ‘EVER READY’ .. whenever Baba says, wherever Baba says - ‘Yes Baba’. Because the Golden Age is being established – in this, the obedient children will be number one, the innocent children will be number one, and the faithful children will be number one. And *the HIGHEST stage among these is a ‘faithful intellect’. Only those children who have a ‘faithful intellect’ will be faithful, obedient, and will be the ones who have a TRUE heart, is it not? Because where there is no faith, how can the Father be there? The Father is sitting there, where there is ‘DETERMINED faith’!* RAMA (Shiva) belongs to the VICTORIOUS ones – to those who keep their feet of faith FIRM, like Angad, who can never be shaken by even a great force. Do you children have such ‘faithful intellects? Because, children, the time is very little, and if even this time is allowed to pass away in laziness and carelessness, then this Confluence Age will return (again, only) after complete 5000 years!

*A handful of Pandavas conquered the whole world!* So, what are you thinking – that you are only a few? NO! Just as .. they used to say, in the Copper Age, and in the Iron Age, that – ‘One warrior was equivalent to one hundred (warriors)’. So, who are you? Emerge your samskars .. you are the ones who conquer the WHOLE world! And if the thought comes within your mind, ‘what can I do, alone’ .. ‘what can the four of us do’ .. ‘what can the 10 of us do’ .. then Baba would not help .. OK? Because, which children receive help from the Father – those who have a ‘DETERMINED thought’, those who have (FIRM) faith that ‘VasuDev is with me’. You have to have faith, like Arjuna. *Neither any gale, nor any storm will ever be able to stop anyone whose Companion is God (Himself).*

OK? .. (speaking to a Doctor from GHRC) Are you OK? .. You have reached! You have shown a great wonder before also, but the greatest wonder will be at the end. You are ready, are you not? [Yes, Baba] .. WOW! Then, MANY MORE will come after you .. OK? ‘EVER READY’ .. because this, itself, is a test paper .. ‘Baba, whenever You say, wherever You say, at whichever place You say’ .. you have made a promise, is it not? Which one – ‘I am READY .. wherever You make me sit .. whatever You nourish me with .. whatever You make me perform.’ It is like this! .. So, the Father TOO is ALWAYS PRESENT in the Service of such children.

How long .. time is very little – in this, EACH and EVERY moment has GREAT value. This time should not be wasted .. OK? Time should not be wasted .. this is why, EVERY child should ask from within one’s OWN heart – ‘am I wasting my time anywhere?’ Because it will be recorded in the account of ANYONE who wastes (time). So, ALL the children should check their OWN Register – is it empty, or has it been filled, or is there still a margin left? Everyone knows how to check one’s Register, is it not .. do you know? That is good.

*Look, even in this corporeal world, Father Brahma had left ONE LINE in his LAST Register (just prior to leaving his corporeal body, in 1969). Why? .. Why? .. He had left a margin for ONE LINE .. for whom – for you children! In that, he had written – “(Shiv)Baba, AT THE END, when there will be the part of ‘as it was in the beginning, so will it be at the end’, I TOO, will play a part with the children.” Father Brahma had left this ONE LINE .. and WHERE did he complete same (in PRACTICAL)? NOW, at the PRESENT time!* So, the Father .. Father Brahma has SO MUCH Love for the children, is it not? He has SO MUCH Love – that EVEN at the END, he is playing a (PRACTICAL) part with you children. So, would you get such a Father ANYWHERE? .. Would you?

A (good) father is one who does not leave his child anywhere and go away – the one who leaves his child and goes away cannot be called a father. *IF the children are saying that ‘(Shiv)Baba has left, He will now play His part from the Subtle Region’ .. then, what would (Shiv)Baba say – if I had to play My part ONLY from the Subtle Region, then what was the need for Me to come here (in this corporeal world)? So, the Father FULFILLS WHATEVER PROMISE He makes .. the children may BREAK their promises (made to the Father), but the PROMISE of the Father will NEVER be broken. If (Shiv)Baba has made this PROMISE (to the children) that – ‘I will STAY with you, and I will go ALONG with you’, then the Father is FIRM in His PROMISE .. Baba will NOT GO, WITHOUT taking you ALONG (with Him)!* If a father leaves his child in a gathering of sorrow, and goes away .. then such a father, CANNOT be a father. Even if the child leaves and goes away, then too the father will search for him/her .. and (this) Father NEVER leaves you! OK? This is why, you should ALWAYS remain in Happiness .. whom have I found?

Now, in a short while .. just see how the time changes. It was something else before, it is something ELSE NOW, and what will happen in the future? Will you have a Meeting (with the Father), this CLOSE? You will not? Say – ‘Baba, there will be such a Meeting (this CLOSE)’. But you have to give a chance to EVERYONE. Such a time will come when they will be THIRSTY for even ONE GLANCE (of the Father) .. they will receive ONCE GLANCE, the soul will be (FULLY) satisfied, and will then FLY to one’s Abode .. OK? *You children are FORTUNATE, that you are celebrating a Meeting by sitting in FRONT of the Father, and speaking with the Father. In times to come, you will not even get to hear that ‘you are the beloved children of the Father’.* The Father has found EACH and EVERY child, He is finding and bringing EACH and EVERY child here – but now, it is the children’s turn to find the Father! NOW, the Father is BEFORE you .. do they ReCognize the Father? *Because, the Father’s FRAGRANCE of LOVE cannot come from ANY human soul!*

*OK children, ALWAYS remain Happy .. the Father is ALWAYS with you, He will be with you UNTIL the END, the Father will be with you UNTIL your Kingdom comes up (is fully established) .. and He will REMAIN with you (UNTIL THAT TIME) .. OK?*

To such children who SWING in Happiness, to such children who are VICTORIOUS, to the children who have FIRM, DETERMINED thoughts .. Love and Remembrance, from the Heart, to EVERYONE, from Father Brahma, the resident of the Subtle Region, and the Father (Shiva), the Resident of the Supreme Abode (Soul World)!
We will Meet again ...

OK? The Heart desires (to stay with you longer), but the Father has now to attend to EVERYONE (else - in this world) .. alright? Look, EVERY child would be remembering one’s FIRST Meeting with the Father. You too remember, do you not .. do you remember? EVERY child would also remember the Blessings given by the Father .. in THIS (Brahmin) Birth. But do you remember the Blessings with which the Father filled your Aprons, BEFORE (in your PREVIOUS Brahmin Birth, during THIS Confluence Age)? NO .. *the Father remembers those!*

OK children, ALWAYS remain Happy.

(Then the Brother from GHRC sang a song to Baba with GREAT Love!)
VERY GOOD!
OK .. consider that the Father (ShivBaba) has said, WHATEVER Father Brahma has said. OK? .. Bring TOLI for this child ..
We will Meet AGAIN ...

(Then Baba gave TOLI to EVERYONE – PERSONALLY with His OWN Hand!)
1) Very good Service is taking place, is it not?
2) You will get well soon!
3) What Service will you perform?
4) Today, you have received a Lottery, is it not?
5) What will you do when a HUGE crowd will gather in your City? You will do Service! Just consider .. how much time was wasted, although your time was not wasted .. you too, have performed very good Service .. but there will be such a HUGE crowd in this place of yours. Just think .. ‘I have to definitely give time in my Father’s Service’ .. because time never returns .. OK?

It should not happen .. just as they say that foreigners will become instruments to awaken the residents of Bharat - that a Light has been lit here .. but those who live where it is lit are not able to see the Light, while everyone comes from far and wide (to see the Light). They will come here searching, as to where the Light is coming from – and they will complain to the children who live here – ‘such a Light was lit near you, but you did not inform us! .. OK?

6) WOW child, WOW!
7) Everything will be alright .. the Father is present. There cannot be any concern where the Father is present. Everything will be fine. From today, have the thought – ‘whatever adverse circumstance was there, it is over from today .. today, I am handing over that to the Father and leaving’. You should not have any concern, because the Father, who is concerned, is sitting with you .. OK?

ALL the children will remember this day .. they will remember - ‘EVERYONE is FINE, because of You’. That is why, whatever time the Father has now, you are SO CLOSE to the Father's Heart. Now, if you look back, then you will go back .. because the Golden Age will arrive after taking just two more steps ahead. There will be some thorns ahead, but there will be a SHOWER of Flowers for FULL 21 births, thereafter .. OK? Do not get lost, do not leave the test paper (examination) hall and run away.

OK .. the children who live in this place should awaken QUICKLY, otherwise the outsiders are coming to awaken you .. OK? Then, those children will beat drums, and say – ‘AWAKEN .. wake up from your sleep of Kumbhakaran .. why are you sleeping? The place where you live is a pilgrimage place, and you are sleeping while sitting on the banks of the (river) Jamuna!’ What do you think? Do you wish to sleep? OK .. you wish to sleep! Sleeping on the banks of Jamuna is a sign of Kumbhakaran. Those children who are sleeping till now should WAKE UP .. and also awaken those who are sleeping besides you – because *FORTUNE runs VERY QUICKLY .. if ANYONE is found on the way for EVEN one second, that one’s Apron will become FULL .. and the one who remains sleeping will lose EVERYTHING. FORTUNE (Bhagya) means that which runs (bhagne vala) VERY QUICKLY!* So, you should wait .. FORTUNE does not wait for ANYONE .. and the FORTUNE which God brings will DEFINITELY NOT WAIT (for ANYONE). *So, there is a Pen in EVERYONE’s hand. You should draw the LINE of your FORTUNE to whatever extent you wish .. because the Pen which is in your hand is a SPECIAL Pen, which the Father has made with His own Hands and given you .. OK?*

OK .. the time is CLOSE, you should not waste time now .. we will Meet again!

Very good .. Father Brahma also heard, and Father (Shiva) also heard.

OK children, ALWAYS remain Happy. The children of the Bestower of Happiness can NEVER experience sorrow ...

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
15.05.2022 - करनाल (हरियाणा)

"मीठे बच्चे .. इस विश्व परिवर्तन के कार्य में जो बच्चे बाप के साथ हैं, वो बच्चे सदा माया की छाया से सेफ रहेंगे - और जिनको बाप की छत्रछाया से बाहर रहना है, तो वो बच्चों का खुदका दिल है, बाप की छाया कहीं नहीं जाएगी।"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5z-2U9gLk&t=1s

अच्छा .. आज बापदादा अपने महान ते महान रचना से मिलने आए हैं। हर एक बच्चा बाप की महान रचना है। आज सभी यहाँ, एक स्थान पर, मेला लगा है ना? *मधुबन का मेला लगा है!* हर स्थान से, बच्चे बाप के पास पहुँच गए हैं। क्यों? क्यों पहुँचे हैं? ‘प्यार में’! *अगर बच्चों को बाप से प्यार नहीं होता, तो आज इस स्थान पर, ना आप होते, ना बाप होते। ‘भाग्यशाली बच्चे’ - जिनका भाग्य स्वयं भाग्य-विधाता बैठ लिख रहा हो!*

अच्छा .. सबसे पहले, जो बच्चे बाप से दिल से मिलन मनाने आए हैं, उन बच्चों को बापदादा का दिल का स्नेह और यादप्यार! और दूसरे बच्चे, आए तो हैं - पर क्या करने? दिल में प्यार लेके आए हैं - पर साथ-साथ, चेकिंग करने। बाप की हर सभा में - हर सभा में, चेकिंग करने वाले बच्चे जरूर मिलेंगे। क्यों मिलेंगे? क्योंकि बाप को उन बच्चों से भी दिल का स्नेह है। *यह सोचो - आप ही क्यों आए, आप को ही क्यों भेजा? क्योंकि जितना भरोसा उन बच्चों को आप बच्चों पर है, उससे कई गुणा बाप का आप बच्चों पर है।* इसीलिए अभी अपने मन को, दिल को पूरी तरह खाली करके बैठे। चेकिंग तो बाद में कर लेंगे - वर्तमान समय हाथ से ना निकल जाए। बस, यही सोचे, ‘आज मैं परमधाम, मधुबन वाले बाबा के सन्मुख बैठा हूँ’ - ठीक है? क्योंकि आज एक लहर है ना – ‘बाबा मधुबन के सिवाय और कहीं नहीं आ सकते’। *तो बाप का भी वायदा है – ‘इस पूरे विश्व को मधुबन बनाएगा’!* क्योंकि बच्चों को प्यार - मधुबन से ज्यादा, बाप से कम है। जब सारा विश्व मधुबन बन जाएगा, तो बराबर प्यार होगा। ठीक है? सभी एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। मेजॉरिटी की हाँ है। बनावे पूरे विश्व को मधुबन? सब साथ हैं ना? क्योंकि बच्चों के बिना बाप कुछ नहीं कर सकते। ऐसा है? है? .. बच्चों के बिना बाप कुछ नहीं कर सकते! ऐसा है? जब बच्चे ही नहीं हैं, तो बाप को ‘बाप’ कहने वाला कौन रहेगा? तो बच्चों के साथ ही बाप है!

हर एक बच्चा अपने आपको बिंदु रूप में समझे – ‘मैं आत्मा, और मुझ आत्मा का पिता मेरे सामने बैठा है’। *जिसका साथी स्वयं बाप हो, उसको इस संसार में कोई भी तूफान हिला नहीं सकता।* आज इतने हैं, अगली बारी और बड़ा स्थान देखना। तैयार हैं ना? जितने यहाँ बैठे, अगली बारी 5 गुणा मिलेंगे। 5 गुणा! गिनती करके रखना, क्योंकि बाप का वायदा है - कौन सा वायदा? कौन सा वायदा? *बाप का वायदा है कि - बाप से हर एक बच्चा मिलेगा .. साथ रहने का वायदा है, साथ चलने का वायदा है* .. पर साथ राज्य करने का नहीं - क्यों? साथ राज्य किसके करेंगे? ‘ब्रह्मा बाप’ के - ‘विश्व-महाराजन’ के साथ-साथ राज्य करेंगे। सब तैयार हैं?

हर एक बच्चा बड़ी खुशी से, नशे से देखने आए हैं, कि ‘मेरा बाबा कैसे आते हैं?’ बाप आपके जैसा नहीं है, जो जन्म-मरण के चक्र में आवे। बाप आपके जैसा इस सृष्टि में नहीं आते हैं।

अच्छा बच्चों .. समय नजदीक है। *यह जितना भी माया का जाल आप बच्चों ने बुना है, इसको अब तोड़ने का समय है। जिन बच्चों को बाप का परिचय नहीं है उनका तो टूटना सहज है - पर जिन्होंने बाप को जाना है, पहचाना है, बाप से मिलन मनाया है, और बहुत बारी मिलन मनाया है, उनका जाल टूटना थोड़ा मुश्किल है। क्यों? दुनिया से निकले, बाबा के तो बने - पर फँस कहाँ पर गए? कहाँ पर फँस गए - दीदी में ना? दादी में, दीदी में।* दीदी ने किससे प्यार करना सिखाया? .. सब आवाज में कहेंगे [बाबा से]। बाबा से! पक्का बाबा से? तो आप बच्चों का प्यार किससे हुआ? [बाबा से]! कैसे बाबा से हो सकता है? जबकी दीदी को पता है, दादी को पता है - सबको पता है, बाप आ रहे हैं। फिर भी बच्चे क्या कहते हैं – ‘हमारा प्यार बाबा से है’! अब बताओ किससे है? जिनका बाबा से प्यार है वो, सच्चे दिल से, एक हाथ से ताली दिखावे। मेजोरिटी बाबा से है। बाबा से है? *जिनको बाप से प्यार है वो बच्चे किसी भी बंधन में बंध नहीं सकते - दुनिया के किसी भी बंधन में! दीदी किसने बनाया - बाप ने ना? दादी भी किसने बनाया, और बच्चे भी किसने बनाए? बाप की श्रीमत क्या है? बाबा बंधनों से मुक्त कराने आते हैं, बंधन में बांधने नहीं - तो अगर बाबा से प्यार है, तो कोई भी बच्चा बंधन में नहीं बंध पाएगा।* हाँ, रिस्पेक्ट है, रिगार्ड भी है, प्यार भी है, सब कुछ है - पर बंधन कोई स्वीकार नहीं करेगा।

सतयुग में क्या बनना है – ‘विश्व-महाराजन, विश्व-महारानी’! बनना है? पक्का? *तो जो महाराजा और महारानी होते हैं ना वो गुलाम नहीं होते, वो स्वतंत्र होते हैं - वो किसी के बंधन में नहीं बंधते। अब जो बंधन में हैं, वो बच्चे अपनी चेकिंग करें - ‘मैं विश्व-महाराजन हूँ या गुलाम हूँ?’ अगर खुद गुलाम रहेंगे तो इस पूरे विश्व को बुराइयों से कोई गुलाम(-मुक्त) नहीं करा पाएगा, कोई मुक्ती नहीं दे पाएगा। तो आप बच्चे अगर गुलाम रहेंगे तो सतयुग नहीं आएगा।* कितना जल्दी चाहिए सतयुग? कितना जल्दी चाहिए? अभी रुक जावे? जो बच्चे कहते हैं ‘बाबा, भीड़ में मिलेंगे’ - तो ठीक है, आज इतनी भीड़ है, कल इसकी 10 गुणा होंगी - चलेगा ना? अच्छा .. सब तैयार हैं? भल कितना भी कुछ भी कर लेवे - बाप अगर बाहर निकले हैं, तो अपना कार्य संपन्न करके ही जाएंगे! ठीक है?

*ब्रह्मा बाप समान बनना है। ब्रह्मा बाप किसी के अधीन नहीं हुए हैं, इसलिए नंबरवन में गए हैं।* आप किसकी संतान हो? किसके साथ राज्य करने वाले हो - पहले यह संकल्प करें। बाप का वायदा था ना, ‘आदि सो अंत’ - सबको याद है? ‘आदि सो अंत’ याद है? नहीं है? ‘आदि सो अंत’ का पार्ट - क्या होगा? *‘आदि सो अंत’ - जैसे साकार में ब्रह्मा बाप के प्यार में सभी दौड़े हुए चले आए, ऐसे अब भी हो रहा है, और आगे भी होगा। अगर बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘बाबा का पार्ट पूरा हुआ’, तो बच्चों से पूछो, ‘त्रेता की संख्या कहाँ है?’* पूछ सकते हैं ना! अगर वो कहें कि, ‘वो तो बाबा आपेही बनाएगा ना’ - तो कहना, ‘सतयुग की आपेही क्यों नहीं बनाई?’ जब बाप त्रेता की आपेही बना सकते हैं, तो सतयुग की भी आपेही बना सकते हैं!

*इस विश्व परिवर्तन के कार्य में जो बच्चे बाप के साथ हैं, वो बच्चे सदा माया की छाया से सेफ रहेंगे* - और जिनको बाप की छत्रछाया से बाहर रहना है, तो वो बच्चों का खुदका दिल है, बाप की छाया कहीं नहीं जाएगी। अगर बच्चे छाया से बाहर गए हैं ना, तो जब माया की कड़ी धूप लगेगी तो दौड़के कहाँ आएंगे? जैसे इस दुनिया में धूप अगर तेज है और बच्चा बाहर निकल जावे तो क्या होगा? क्या होगा? सहन कर पाएगा? नहीं ना। तो कहाँ आएगा? छाया मैं आएगा। *तो आप बच्चे बाप की छत्रछाया में हो!* ठीक है?
अच्छा, ब्रह्मा बाप से मिलना है? पक्का! मिलना है? किन-किन को मिलना है? अगर मिलेंगे, तो ही बाप को निमंत्रण देंगे।

अच्छा बच्चों! ऐसे माया की छाया से सेफ रहने वाले, और विश्व परिवर्तन के कार्य में बाप के साथ परिवर्तन की मिसाल उठाने वाले, ऐसे अपने भाग्य की तकदीर को ऊँचे ते ऊँचा लिखने वाले, ऊँचे ते ऊँचे बाप की दिल से यादप्यार।

और आनेवाला सतयुग आपका इंतजार कर रहा है! पहले आपके आदि पिता सतयुग के गेट पे खड़े होकर, और आपको विजय का तिलक देने के लिए इंतजार करेंगे। आपका वेलकम करना है ना। करना है ना? है ना ‘भाग्यशाली’ - कि जिन बच्चों का वेलकम स्वयं विश्व का महाराजा करें। ऐसा भाग्य किसी का होगा? होगा? नहीं होगा ना। नहीं .. *पर आप बच्चों का है!*

अच्छा, फिर मिलेंगे!

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
15.05.2022 - (Karnal, Haryana)

"Sweet children .. those children who are in the Company of the Father in this task of world transformation, will ALWAYS be safe from the shadow of Maya - and those who wish to stay out of the Father's Canopy (of protection), then it is the children's own wish, the Father's Canopy will not go anywhere!"

Link: Baapdada Milan - 15.05.2022

OK .. Today, BapDada has come to Meet His GREATEST creation of all. EVERY child is a GREAT creation of the Father. Today, everyone has gathered here at one place, is it not? *This is the gathering of Madhuban!* The children have reached the Father from everywhere. Why? Why have you reached here? ‘Out of Love’! *If the children did not have Love for the Father, then neither you, nor the Father would be in this place. You are the fortunate children, whose fortune is being written by the Bestower of Fortune, Himself!*

OK .. First of all, BapDada's Love and Remembrance from within His Heart, to the children who have come to celebrate a Meeting with the Father from their hearts! While the other children have also come – but for what purpose? They have come with Love within their hearts – but along with that, they have also come for checking (whether this is really the Father or not)! In every gathering of the Father – in every gathering, you will definitely find children who have come for checking. Why will you find them? Because the Father has Love from within His Heart EVEN for those children. *Just think – why only you have come, why only you have been sent? Because as much trust those children (Seniors) have in you children, the Father has MANY TIMES MORE trust in you children.* This is why, you should sit here by COMPLETELY emptying your mind and heart (from any such thoughts). You can do the checking later on – let not the present slip away from your hands.
Just think that, ‘today, I am sitting in front of my Baba from the Supreme Abode, from Madhuban’ – OK? Because, these days, there is a wave (feeling) everywhere – ‘Baba cannot come anywhere else, other than in Madhuban (at Mt. Abu, or at Abu Road)’. *So, the Father also makes this promise- ‘I will make this WHOLE world into Madhuban’!* Because the children have more Love for Madhuban, and less Love for the Father. When the ENTIRE world becomes Madhuban, then their Love will be the SAME (for Madhuban, as well as for the Father). OK? Everyone show the ‘clap of one hand’ (wave out). Majority have replied in the affirmative. Shall I make the WHOLE world into Madhuban? Everyone is together in this, is it not? Because the Father cannot do anything without the children. Is it not? Is it so? .. The Father cannot do anything without the children! Is it not? When there are no children, then who would be there to address the Father, as ‘Father’? So, the Father is (always) TOGETHER with the children!

EVERY child should consider oneself to be in the form of a Point – ‘I am a soul, and the Father of myself, the soul, is sitting in front of me’. *No storm in this world can shake anyone whose Companion is the Father, Himself.* Today, there are so many present here - in the next turn you have to look for a bigger place. Are you ready? In the next turn, there will be 5 times more, than those who are sitting here now, who will Meet (the Father). Five times! Keep a count; because the Father has made a promise – which promise? Which promise? *The Father has promised that – EVERY child will Meet the Father .. He has made the promise to stay with you, and to go along with you* .. but not to rule along with you (in Golden Age) – why? With whom will you rule? With Father Brahma – you will rule along with the World Emperor. Are all of you ready?

Every child has come to see, with great happiness and intoxication, as to ‘how is my Baba coming?’ The Father is not like you, who comes in the cycle of birth and death. The Father does not come into this world in the way that you do.

OK children .. time is drawing close. *It is now the time to break whatever web of Maya you children have woven. It is easy to break (the web of Maya) for those children who do not have the introduction of the Father – but it is rather difficult (to break the web of Maya) for those (children) who have known the Father, who have recognized Him (before), who have celebrated a Meeting with the Father, and who have celebrated a Meeting MANY times with Him (before). Why? They left the old world, and belonged to the Father – but where did they get trapped? Where did they get trapped – in Didis, is it not? In Dadis, and in Didis.* Didi taught you to have Love for whom? .. Everyone should speak out loudly .. [For Baba]. For Baba! For Baba – certain? So, you children have Love for whom? [For Baba]! How can it be for Baba (for those who do not recognize Him through His third Chariot)? When, in fact, Didis know, Dadis know - everyone knows that the Father is coming. Then too what do the children (who do not recognize Him through His third Chariot) say – ‘our Love is for Baba’! Now, tell Me, you have Love for whom? Those who have Love for the Father, with a TRUE heart, show the ‘clap with one hand’ (wave out). The majority have Love for Baba. Do you have Love for Baba?

*Those children who have Love for the Father cannot be bound by ANY bondage – in ANY bondage of this world! Who made the Didis – the Father, did He not? Who made the Dadis also, and who made the children also? What is the Father’s Shrimat? Baba comes to LIBERATE you from bondages, NOT to tie you in any bondage – so, if you have Love for Baba, then no child will be tied in any bondage.* Yes, you have respect, you also have regard, you also have (Spiritual) Love, you have everything (for Didis and Dadis) – but NO ONE will accept ANY bondage. What have you to become in the Golden Age – ‘World Emperor, World Empress’! Do you wish to become that? Certain? *Then, those who are Emperors and Empresses cannot be slaves, they are INDEPENDEDNT (FREE) – they do not get tied in ANY bondage. Now, those children who are in bondage (of Didis or Dadis) should check themselves – ‘am I a World Emperor, or am I a slave?’ If you, yourself, are a slave, then you will not be able to free this whole world from the slavery of evils, you will not be able to liberate anyone. So, if you children remain in slavery then the Golden Age will not come.* How soon do you want the Golden Age (to come)? How soon do you want (it to come)? Shall I put it on hold, now? Those children who say that, ‘Baba, we will Meet you in a crowd’ – then, that is fine, today there is this much crowd, tomorrow this will become tenfold more – will that do? OK .. is everyone ready? No matter what anyone does - if the Father has gone out (of Madhuban at Abu), he will go back (permanently to the Soul World) only after completing his task (of World Purification & World Transformation)! OK?

*You have to become similar to Father Brahma. Father Brahma did not become dependent on anyone, so he became NUMBER ONE.* Whose (Spiritual) offspring are you? With whom will you be ruling – think about this first. The Father’s promise was, ‘as it was in the beginning, so will it be at the end’ – does everyone remember this? Do you remember, ‘as it was in the beginning, so will it be at the end’? You do not? What will be the part of - ‘as it was in the beginning, so will it be at the end’? *‘As it was in the beginning, so will it be at the end’ – just as, everyone came running in the (Spiritual) Love of Father Brahma, when he was in his corporeal form (through his own corporeal body) – the same thing is taking place now (when he is in his Avyakt form, through the corporeal body of Divine Mother Devaki – SAME soul of Saraswati Mama), and will continue to take place in the future. If the children say, ‘Baba’s part is complete’, then you should ask those children, ‘where is the group of Silver Age?’* You can ask this! If they say that, ‘Baba will prepare those, by Himself!’ – then you can tell them, ‘why did He not prepare the group of the Golden Age, by Himself?’ When the Father can prepare that (the group) of Silver Age by Himself, then He can also prepare that (the group) of Golden Age by Himself!

*Those children who are in the Company of the Father in this task of world transformation, will ALWAYS be safe from the shadow of Maya - and those who wish to stay out of the Father's Canopy (of protection), then it is the children's own wish, the Father's Canopy will not go anywhere!* If the children have gone out of the Canopy, then where would they come running back when they feel the severe heat of Maya? Just as, if the heat is severe in this world, and the child steps out (in the heat), then what would happen? What would happen? Will he/she be able to tolerate? He/she will not (be able to tolerate). So, where would he/she come? He/she would come in the shade. *So, you children are inside the Father’s Canopy (of protection, or of safety)!* OK?
OK, do you wish to Meet Father Brahma? Certain? Do you wish to Meet him? Who all wish to Meet him? He will be invited only if you wish to Meet him.

OK children!
To those who remain safe from the shadow of Maya, and to those who follow the Father’s example of transformation, by being in His Company, in His task of world transformation, to such children who write the destiny of their fortune to the HIGHEST extent - Love and Remembrance from the Highest-on-High Father.

And the forthcoming Golden Age awaits you! First, your original Father (Brahma) will stand at the Gate of the Golden Age, and wait to give you the ‘tilak’ of victory. You have to be welcomed, is it not? Is it not? You are ‘fortunate’ in that you are those children who are welcomed by the Emperor of the World, himself. Would anyone have such fortune? Would they? They would not. No .. *but you children have (such a fortune)!*

OK, we will Meet again!

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
29.05.2022 - नाशिक, महाराष्ट्र

"मीठे बच्चे .. बाप ने हर एक बच्चे को कर्तव्य दिया है ना, कि अपने दिव्य गुणों की खुशबू सारे संसार में फैलाओ, जो आपको देखकर हर कोई यह कहे ये कौनसे लोक से आए हैं! ये फरिश्ते कहाँ से अवतरित हुए हैं! ये चैतन्य शक्तियाँ कहाँ से आई हैं! जो पूरा संसार आपको देखें, और नाज अपने बाप पे करें कि ये बनाए हुए उस बागवान के बगीचे के फूल हैं!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0VJLDVki-A&t=1s

अच्छा .. आज बागवान अपने बगीचे में आए हैं, हर एक फूल को देखने के लिए। जो बगीचा बाप ने बनाया हो, उसमें कैसे फूल होने चाहिए - खिले हुए, या मुरझाए हुए? पर यहाँ खिले हुए फूल हैं? हैं? कौन-कौन हैं .. खिले हुए फूल? तो खिले हुए फूलों का चेहरा कैसा होना चाहिए - खिला हुआ ना? फूल क्या करते हैं? फूल क्या कर्तव्य करते हैं? खुशबू देते हैं। *और आप फूलों का क्या कर्तव्य है? अपने दिव्य गुणों की खुशबू से पूरे विश्व को महकाना, अपने असली स्वरूप में टिक कर दूसरों को आप समान बनाना, अपनी खुशबू पूरे संसार में फैलाना - यह रूहानी फूलों का कर्तव्य है, और गुण है।* जैसे फूल अपना गुण कभी नहीं भूलता ना .. नहीं भूलता, लेकिन रूहानी फूल अपने गुणों को भूल कर अवगुणों का परचिंतन चारों तरफ करते हैं। कहाँ है ‘असली स्वधर्म’ .. कहाँ हैं ‘असली गुण’, ‘असली स्वरूप’? आदि देवी, आदि देवियों का क्या कर्तव्य है? तो हर एक बच्चा अपने आपको देखे - अगर मैं बागवान के बगीचे का बहुत सुंदर फूल हूँ, तो क्या मैं अपना कार्य अच्छे से कर रहा हूँ? *बाप ने हर एक बच्चे को कर्तव्य दिया है ना, कि अपने दिव्य गुणों की खुशबू सारे संसार में फैलाओ, जो आपको देखकर हर कोई यह कहे – ‘ये कौनसे लोक से आए हैं! ये फरिश्ते कहाँ से अवतरित हुए हैं! ये चैतन्य शक्तियाँ कहाँ से आई हैं!’ जो पूरा संसार आपको देखें, और नाज अपने बाप पे करें कि ‘ये बनाए हुए उस बागवान के बगीचे के फूल हैं’!* ऐसे अभी बने हैं .. बन गए हैं .. या बनना बाकी है? बनना बाकी है, तो वो एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। बनना बाकी है! और जो बन गए हैं? .. और जो बनना चाहते हैं? .. कौन-कौन बनना चाहते हैं? मेजॉरिटी! तो इसमें बाप का मदद रहेंगा, लेकिन मेहनत बच्चों को ही करना है। सभी करेंगे? करेंगे? .. बनेंगे? कैसा बनेंगे? *कैसा बनेंगे – ब्रह्मा बाप समान! चलते-फिरते फरिश्ता नजर आवे, चलते-फिरते बाप दिखाई देवे!*

अगर ब्राह्मण बच्चों के मुख से ही ये बोल निकलेंगे कि - ‘मैं बहुत दुखी हूँ, मैं बहुत बंधन में हूँ, मैं अपने आपसे दुखी हूँ’, या ‘मैं बहुत कमजोर हूँ’, तो वो बच्चे पूरे विश्व को दुखों से नहीं छुड़ा सकते। छुड़ा सकते हैं? जो खुद कमजोर होगा, वो दूसरों को ताकतवर बना सकते हैं? नहीं! जो खुद बंधन में होंगे वो दूसरों को निर्बन्धन बना सकते हैं? बना सकते हैं? .. तो आज से सभी बच्चों को क्या चाहिए - सुख या दुख? सब आवाज से बताएंगे। [सुख चाहिए] तो याद किसको करना है? *‘सुखदाता’ को याद करेंगे तो घर में सुख-शांति आएगी* - और ‘दुखदाता’ को याद करेंगे तो घर में कौन आएंगा - दुख आएंगा। तो किसको याद करना है – सुखदाता को। आज से कोई यह नहीं कहेंगा - ‘मैं बहुत दुखी हूँ’। कहेंगा? तो क्या कहेंगे? क्या कहेंगे? मैं बहुत सुखी हूँ क्योंकि ‘मैं सुखदाता बाप की संतान हूँ, सुख देने वाले परमपिता परमात्मा मेरे साथ है, तो मैं दुखी हो ही नहीं सकता!’ सभी आवाज से कहेंगे – ‘मैं बहुत सुखी हूँ’.. ‘मैं सुखदाता बाप की संतान हूँ’.. ‘मुझे जीवन में कभी दुख हो ही नहीं सकता!’ *आप बच्चे रोज सुबह उठते ही एक स्वमान लेंगे – ‘मैं बहुत सुखी हूँ’.. ‘मैं सुखदाता की संतान हूँ’.. ‘मुझे दुख हो ही नहीं सकता - भल कोई कितना भी दुख देने की कोशिश करें, मेरे पास दुख का कोई स्थान नहीं है’!*

दुख कब होता है? जब आप लेते हैं - जब आप लेंगे ही नहीं तो दुख आयेंगा ही नहीं! अगर सामने वाले के पास बहुत भारी वजन है, और वो आपको दे रहे हैं, तो वजन किसके पास जाएंगा, आपके पास ना। और अगर आपने मना किया तो किसके पास रहेंगा - देने वाले के पास। *तो आपको क्या करना है? दुख लेना नहीं है, पर सुख देना है, क्योंकि जो दोगे वो लौटके आएगा, आज नहीं तो कल आएगा, एक गुणा नहीं सौ गुणा आएगा!* तो क्या देना है? क्या देना है? [सुख] .. देना है ना? आप किसी से सुख मांगे, और अगर आप किसी को दुख दे, तो यह संभव नहीं है। क्योंकि आपकी तरफ से जो गया है ना, वो कई गुणा बढ़के आपको ही आएँगा, चक्रवर्ती ब्याज सहित आएँगा - अब चाहे वो सुख है, चाहे वो दुख है!

दुख की परिभाषा – ‘जानबूझकर किसी को तकलीफ देना’। वैसे तो हर एक बच्चे को इतना समझ है कि मेरे शब्दों से, मेरे व्यवहार से, अगर 10 में से 9 बच्चों को दुख की प्राप्ति हो रही है, तो सोचना चाहिए ‘मैं गलत हूँ, और मुझे अपने आपको सुधारना है’। तो क्या करना है? अपने शब्दों पर, अपने कर्मों पर फुल अटेंशन देना है। पाप करते समय कोई यह ना सोचे ‘मुझे कौन देख रहा है?’ सदा यह सोचे कि स्वयं परमपिता परमात्मा की दृष्टि मेरे ऊपर है - और अगर पाप करते समय यह सोचते हैं कि ‘चलो भगवान ने ही तो देखा, वो किसको क्या बताएगा?’ हाँ, भल नहीं बताएगा, पर कभी ना कभी सामने तो आएगा - कभी ना कभी खुलेगा तो? तो आज से कोई यह नहीं सोचे कि ‘मुझे कौन देख रहा है?’ आज बाप सबको कह रहें हैं कि सबके ऊपर दृष्टि है, इसीलिए भगवान को सिर्फ दो आँखें नहीं हैं, दो आँखों से उसका कार्य नहीं चलता। अपने कर्मों को सुधारे!

*और ब्राह्मण परिवार के लिए विशेष संदेश* - सभी बताना, प्यार किससे है? किससे है? .. आवाज नहीं आया। जब पहली बारी गए तो किसका परिचय मिला? आवाज से बोले। [बाप का] बाप का! तो योग लगाना किससे सिखाया? [बाप से] बाप से ना? अब योग किससे लग रहा है? जब आपको सामने योग लगाने वाली बच्चियाँ नजर आई, तो उन्होंने किस को याद करना सिखाया? सभी कहेंगे - किसको? [बाप को] .. तो अभी योग किससे लग रहा है? .. बाबा से नहीं - किससे – दीदी से! है ना? अच्छा, अब यह बतावे परमधाम की यात्रा में किसके साथ चलना है? जिनको बाबा के साथ चलना है वो एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। और जिनको दीदी के साथ चलना है वो भी एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। अच्छा! दीदी के साथ चलने वाले भी बैठे हैं! अच्छा है! *बाप डायरेक्ट लेके जाएँगा - और दीदी? पहले धर्मराज के सामने .. फिर आगे की यात्रा में जाएँगे। जो बाप के साथ चलने वाले हैं उनको 100 गुणा बधाई हो!*

तो अपना स्वमान कभी नहीं छोड़ना, और कोई भी बच्चा अपने आपको यह नहीं समझे – ‘बाबा मेरे में यह अवगुण है, मेरे में यह कमी है’ .. या ‘मैं ऐसा हूँ, मैं वैसा हूँ’ .. नहीं! *जिसको बाप ने पसंद किया हो, वो बाप के गले का हार है। ना वो ऐसा है, ना वो वैसा है, वो बाप जैसा है।* अपने आप पर गर्व होना चाहिए, नशा होना चाहिए – ‘मुझे पसंद किसने किया है?’ दुनिया ने ठुकराया, पर मेरे बाप ने अपनी गोदी में बिठाया, तो दुनिया वालों की बात दिल पर क्यों लगानी है? किसकी बात दिल पर लगनी है? जिसने पसंद किया ना! किसके साथ रहना है? जिसने पसंद किया ना! उसने तो कभी नहीं बोला - आप ऐसे हो, आप वैसे हो .. नहीं! नहीं कहा ना? आप बहुत अच्छे हो! बहुत, बहुत अच्छे हो! क्योंकि आप बाप के दिलपर राज करने वाले राजे बच्चे हो, तो आप बहुत अच्छे हो! *यह नशा, यह खुशी, यह खुमारी, कभी दिलसे जानी नहीं चाहिए। यह नशा – ‘मुझे किसने पसंद किया है, मैं किसका हूँ!’ ठीक है?*

ऐसे ही खिलते हुए फूलों को बागवान और ब्रह्मा माली का बड़ा मीठा-मीठा यादप्यार .. और सदा खुश रहो, हँसते रहो, मुस्कुराते रहो।

बाप अपने बच्चों को छोड़कर कहीं नहीं जाएँगा। जब मधुबन में बाप ने विदाई लिया, तो उस समय कुछ बच्चों ने भी बाप को विदाई दे दिया - क्या सोचके? ‘अभी तो बाबा आते ही नहीं, अभी जब अव्यक्त पालना में ही पलना है, तो क्यों ना घर-गृहस्थी संभाली जाए?’ या जिनके अभी ख्याल उत्पन्न हो रहे हैं – ‘इतना जीवन बाप को दिया, और दो घड़ी बाप का इंतजार भी नहीं किया! यह वायदा भी याद नहीं रखा कि मेरा बाबा मुझे लिए बिना नहीं जाएँगा!’ चलो अब जो हो गया ड्रामा, बिंदी, फुलस्टॉप! पर अब से आगे, तीव्र पुरुषार्थी, ‘लास्ट सो फास्ट’, ‘फास्ट सो फर्स्ट’ नंबर में आके दिखाना है।
अच्छा बच्चों, फिर मिलेंगे ..

(फिर बाबा को सभी की तरफ से गुलदस्ता भेंट किया गया।)
बाप सदा साथ है। अगली बारी इससे भी बड़ा, कई गुणा बड़ा गुलदस्ता बाप को चाहिए।

हर एक बच्चे का याद-प्यार बाप को दिल से स्वीकार है। कोई यह नहीं सोचे, ‘बाबा मैं आपके लिए कुछ नहीं लेके आयी’ .. आप आए ना? बाप का सबसे बड़ा गिफ्ट है कि आप आ गए!

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
29.05.2022 - (Nashik, Maharashtra)

"Sweet children .. The Father has given the task to each and every child, that you should spread the fragrance of your Divine virtues in the whole world, so that, on seeing you, everyone would say – ‘from which world have they come, from where have these Angels incarnated, from where have these living Shaktis (Powers) come!’ Let the whole world look at you and be proud of the Father that 'these are the (Living) Flowers of the Garden which has been prepared by the Lord of the Garden (Himself)'!"

Link: Baapdada Milan - 29.05.2022

OK .. Today, the ‘Lord of the Garden’ has come to His Garden, in order to see each and every (Living) Flower. What type of Flowers should there be in the Garden which the Father (Himself) has made – those who are in Bloom, or those who are withered? But, are there Flowers in Bloom, here? Are there? Who all are here - who are in Bloom? So, how should the face of the Flowers who are in Bloom be – it should be Blooming, is it not? What do the flowers do? What function do the flowers perform? They give fragrance. *And what is the function of you (Living) Flowers? To infuse the whole world with the fragrance of your Divine virtues, to make others the same as yourself by remaining stable in your true form, to spread your (Spiritual) fragrance in the whole world – this is the function and the inherent nature of Spiritual Flowers.* Just as those flowers never forget their nature (of spreading fragrance) .. they do not forget - but the Spiritual Flowers forget their own (inherent) nature, and involve themselves in reflection of demerits (of others) all around them. Where is your true religion - where are your true virtues, your true form (of Divinity)? What is the function of the original Deities? So, every child should look at one’s own self – if I am the most beautiful Flower of the Garden of the ‘Lord of the Garden’, then am I performing my task very well? *The Father has given the task to each and every child, that you should spread the fragrance of your Divine virtues in the whole world, so that, on seeing you, everyone would say – ‘from which world have they come, from where have these Angels incarnated, from where have these living Shaktis (Powers) come!’ Let the whole world look at you and be proud of the Father that 'these are the (Living) Flowers of the Garden which has been prepared by the Lord of the Garden (Himself)'!* Have you become this now - have you already become - or have you still to become? Those who have yet to become show the clap of one hand (wave out). You have yet to become! And those who have already become? .. And those who wish to become? .. Who all wish to become? (majority raised their hands) Majority! Then, you will receive help from the Father, but the children have to make efforts themselves. Will everyone make efforts? Will you? .. Will you become? How will you become? *Like whom will you become – like Father Brahma! You should be seen as Angels as you move around, the Father should be revealed (through you) as you move around!*

If such words emerge from the mouths of Brahmin children, themselves – ‘I am very sorrowful, I am in great bondage, I am sad with myself’, or ‘I am very weak’ - then such children cannot free the whole world from sorrow. Will they be able to free the world? Can those who are weak themselves, be able to make others powerful? No! Can those who are in bondage themselves, free others from bondage? Can they free others? .. So, from today, what do all of you children want – Happiness or sorrow? Everyone should tell loudly .. [we want Happiness]. Then whom should you Remember? *If you Remember the ‘Bestower of Happiness’, then there will be Happiness and Peace within your home* - and if you remember the ‘bestower of sorrow’, then what will come in your home – sorrow will come. So, whom should you Remember – the ‘Bestower of Happiness’. From today, no one should say – ‘I am very sorrowful’. Will you say that? Then what would you say? What would you say? ‘I am very Happy, because I am the child of the Father who is the Bestower of Happiness; the Supreme Father Supreme Soul, who gives Happiness, is with me - and so I can never become sorrowful!’ Everyone should speak out loudly – ‘I am very Happy’ .. ‘I am the child of the Father who is the Bestower of Happiness’ .. ‘There can never be any sorrow in my life!’ *You children should remain in your self-esteem every morning as soon as you awaken – ‘I am very Happy .. I am the child of the Bestower of Happiness .. I can never be sad – no matter how much someone tries to give me sorrow, I do not have any place for sorrow!’*

When do you experience sorrow? When you take sorrow – when you do not take it at all, then sorrow can never come! If the person in front of you has a very heavy burden, and he/she is giving some to you, then where would that go – it would come to you, is it not? And if you do not accept same, then with whom would that remain – with the one who wants to give same to you. *So, what should you do? You should not take sorrow, but you should give Happiness, because whatever you give will come back to you, if not today, then it will come back tomorrow, not just single-fold but hundred-fold!* So, what should you give? What should you give? [Happiness] .. You should give (Happiness), is it not? It is not possible for you to cause sorrow to anyone, when you are asking someone for Happiness! Because whatever has gone from your side, it will come back to you, yourself, after multiplying manifold, it will come back with compound interest – whether that is Happiness, or whether that is sorrow!

The definition of sorrow – ‘to intentionally cause hardship to someone’. However, every child has sufficient understanding that ‘by my words, or by my behaviour, if 9 out of 10 children do experience sorrow, then I should realise that I am wrong, and I have to reform myself’. So, what should you do? You should pay FULL attention to your words and to your actions. When you commit a sin, no one should think, ‘who is watching me?’ Always think that the vision of the Supreme Father Supreme Soul, Himself, is over me – and, when you commit sin, if you think that ‘well, only God has seen, what would He tell anyone?’ Yes, He may not tell anyone, but that will come before you sometime or the other – it will be revealed sometime or the other, then? So, from today, no one should think that ‘who is watching me?’ Today, the Father is telling EVERYONE that His vision is over EVERYONE, because God does not have just two eyes, His tasks are not accomplished with just two eyes. You should reform your actions!

*And a SPECIAL MESSAGE to the Brahmin Family* - everyone should say, whom do you Love? Whom? .. Your sound did not reach. When you went first (to the Center), then whose introduction did you receive? Speak loudly. [of the Father] Of the Father! So, you were taught to have Yoga with whom? [with the Father] With the Father, is it not? Now, whom are you remembering? When you saw the kumaris staying in Yoga in front of you, whom did they teach you to Remember? Everyone should speak – whom? [the Father] .. So, with whom are you having Yoga now? .. Not with Baba – with whom – with Didis! Is it not? OK, now tell Me, with whom have you to go along, on your (final) pilgrimage to the Supreme Abode? Those who wish to go along with Baba, show the clap of one hand (wave out). And those who wish to go along with the Didis may also show the clap of one hand. OK! Even those who wish to go along with the Didis are also sitting here! That is fine! *The Father will take you DIRECTLY! And (those who go along with) the Didis? First, they will go in front of Dharmraj .. and then they will proceed further on the pilgrimage (to the Supreme Abode). Hundred-fold congratulations to those who will go along with the Father (DIRECTLY)!*

So, never abandon your self-esteem; and no child should think about himself/herself – ‘Baba, I have this vice within me, I have this deficiency within me’ .. or, ‘I am like this, I am like that’ .. NO! *The one whom the Father has chosen is the Necklace around the Father's Neck. That one is neither like this, nor like that, that one is LIKE the Father.* You should take pride in yourself, and you should have the (Spiritual) intoxication – ‘who has chosen me?’ The world rejected me, but my Father made me sit on His Lap (of Love), so why should I keep the words of the people of the world within my heart? Whose words should you cherish within your heart? Of the One who has chosen you, is it not! With whom have you to stay? With the One who has chosen you, is it not! He NEVER said – you are like this, or you are like that .. NO! He did not say, did He? You are VERY GOOD! You are VERY, VERY GOOD! Because you are the children who rule over the Heart of the Father, and so you are VERY GOOD! *This intoxication, this Happiness, this enthusiasm, should never leave your heart. This intoxication – ‘who has chosen me, whom do I belong to!’ OK?*

Sweetest Love and Remembrances from the ‘Lord of the Garden’ and from Brahma, the Gardener, to such Blooming (and Blossoming Living) Flowers .. Constantly remain Happy, always laughing and always smiling.

The Father will not go anywhere by abandoning the children. When the Father took leave from Madhuban (at Abu Road), then, at that time, some children also took leave from the Father – what did they think? ‘Now the Father does not come at all, now that we have to be sustained only through Avyakt sustenance, then why not take care of the house-hold (in a ‘lokik’ manner)?’ Or, those who are now beginning to think – ‘having given so much of my life to the Father, I did not even wait for the Father for few more moments - I did not even remember the promise that my Baba would not leave without taking me (along with Him)!’ Never mind - whatever has taken place that is according to Drama, put a FULL-STOP to that! But, from now onward, become a fast effort-maker, and show that you are ‘last, but one who goes fast’, and that you are ‘fast, who will achieve the FIRST number’.
OK children .. we will Meet again!

(Then Baba was presented with a bouquet on behalf of EVERYONE in the gathering)

The Father is ALWAYS with you. In the next turn the Father wants a bigger, manifold larger Bouquet (of Living Flowers).

The Love and Remembrance of EACH and EVERY child is accepted by the Father from within His Heart. No one should think, ‘Baba, I did not bring anything for you’ .. you came, is it not? *The GREATEST GIFT for the Father is that you came (here, to Meet Baba)!*

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
12.06.2022 - (प्रयागराज, उत्तर प्रदेश)

"मीठे बच्चे .. यह जो बाप ने ‘परिवर्तन का पर्वत’ उठाया है ना, इस पर्वत के नीचे वही बच्चे ठहर पाएँगे जो अपने आप में ‘परिवर्तन’ करने का संकल्प लेंगे!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJCuIpvm0I

अच्छा .. आज, बाप का हर एक बच्चा प्यार में झूम रहा है। प्यार है? कौन से आँसू आए हैं? .. प्यार के .. प्यार के। हर एक बच्चे को बाप से कितना प्यार है? कितना प्यार है? *बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘बाबा, इतना प्यार है कि अगर आप पूरे 5000 वर्ष के कल्प में भी साथ रहो, तो हम आपका हाथ और साथ कभी नहीं छोड़ेंगे’! ऐसा प्यार है?* .. है? किस-किस को है? सबको है! अच्छा .. कितना इंतजार कराया? और किन बच्चों ने इंतजार किया? सबने किया। इंतजाम किस-किस ने किया? इंतजार सबने किया - पर इंतजाम सबने किया? कैसा इंतजाम? जो बाप आज आप बच्चों को प्यार का खजाना लुटाने आए हैं - सबकी झोली बड़ी है ना? छोटी तो नहीं है? क्योंकि सबके चेहरे से प्यार झलक रहा है - एक-एक पल हर एक बच्चा बाप को बड़े प्यार से याद कर रहा है। *यह है सच्चा प्यार, कि बाप चाहे कहाँ भी आवे, पर बच्चों का इतना प्यार है - कितना? कितना प्यार है? कि बाप के पीछे-पीछे हर एक बच्चा बाप से मिलन मनाने के लिए पहुँच जाता है।* एक दूसरे को ढूँढने में तो दोनों माहिर हैं। बाप बच्चों को ढूँढने में, और बच्चे बाप को ढूँढने में। .. है ना?

आज, जो बच्चे प्यार में लवलीन हैं, जो बच्चे कितने समय से बाप के आने की इंतजार कर रहे हैं, उन बच्चों को बाप का 100 गुणा याद-प्यार। बाप से, प्यार में, मिलने कौन-कौन आए हैं? अच्छा! .. चेकिंग करने कौन-कौन आए हैं? इसमें कोई हाथ उठाएंगा नहीं। .. अच्छा, चेकिंग करने आए हैं! कभी बाप ने बच्चों की चेकिंग नहीं की। सबको आवाज दिया - आओ बच्चे, बाप के प्यारे, अति लाडले बच्चे। यही तो चक्र है ना, ड्रामा का - बच्चे 84 के चक्कर में आकर बाप से भी ज्यादा समझदार बन जाते हैं। कैसे? .. कैसे? बच्चे ये सोचते हैं – ‘बाबा, मेरा योग इतना पावरफुल है ना, मेरा ज्ञान इतना ज्यादा है, और मैं ज्ञान में इतना भरपूर हूँ कि आप कहीं पर भी आएँगे, तो सबसे पहले मुझे मालूम पडेगा। बाबा ने क्या कहा? *बाप को अगर पहचान पाओगे - तो ‘प्यार’ से। गोप-गोपियाँ बनकर ही बाप की पहचान होंगी।* ज्ञान सिर्फ इतना काफी है कि ‘मैं आत्मा’ और ‘मेरा परमपिता परमात्मा’ - बाकी तो ‘खेल ही प्यार का है’, क्योंकि बाप भी प्यार के बंधन में ही बंधता है। कभी कहा कि ज्ञान के बंधन में बंधके आता है? कहा? कौन से बंधन में? प्यार के। *और जिनकी दिल में बाप बैठा है ना, उन बच्चों को बाप को पहचानने में एक सेकंड भी नहीं लगेंगा।*

और जो बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘बाबा, ज्ञान सुनाओ’ - तो बाबा क्या कहेंगा? इतने वर्ष क्या किया? क्या किया? कितना ज्ञान सुना! .. सुना सभी ने, अच्छे से ज्ञान सुना। ज्ञान सुनके परिवर्तन क्या आया? *परिवर्तन तो बाप के प्यार में आता है।* दुनिया में भी अगर किसी से प्यार होता है ना, तो क्या कहते हैं – ‘आप जो कहो, आप जैसे कहो, हम वैसा बन जाएंगे’। प्यार में ही ना? तो बाप का प्यार कैसा है? क्या बनाता है? *बाप का प्यार क्या बनाता है? ‘मनुष्य से देवता’, ‘काँटों से फूल’, ‘बंदर से मंदिर लायक’!* और दुनिया का प्यार क्या बनाता है – पत्थर-बुद्धि। क्या बनाता है? और बाप फिर पत्थर-बुद्धि को क्या बनाते हैं? ‘पारस’। तो सच्चा प्यार किसका हुआ? बाप का हुआ ना। बाप के प्यार में कोई स्वार्थ नहीं है - बाप आते हैं, बच्चों को विश्व का मालिक बनाते हैं; बाप खुद नहीं बनते, बच्चों को बनाते हैं - तो सच्चा प्यार किसको हुआ? बाप का हुआ ना।

बच्चे फिर भी बाप के सन्मुख बैठकर क्या-क्या संकल्प करते हैं – ‘बाबा, मेरे घर में अच्छी सुख-शांति हो जावे - बस, और कुछ नहीं चाहिए; एक अच्छा सा घर बना देना, अच्छी दुकान बना देना, एक गाड़ी हो जावे – बस; सतयुग का मालिक बनाना है, तो भल बनाना, नहीं तो जो देना है अभी दे दो’। यह क्या है? सच्चा प्यार है? इसको सच्चा प्यार कहेंगे? [नहीं] तो क्या कहेंगे? कौनसा प्यार कहेंगे? बाप का प्यार सच्चा है, बाबा क्या मांगते हैं – बच्चे, जितनी भी कमी-कमजोरियाँ है ना, सब बाप की पोटली में डाल के दे दो - जो आपके काम की चीज ही नहीं है उसका आप क्या करेंगे? और बाप क्या देने आए हैं? ‘हीरों की पोटली’। पर बच्चे क्या समझते हैं? ‘इतने सस्ते? हीरे थोड़ी फ्री में मिलेंगे! भगवान कोई तो मूल्य लेगा ही।’ जो बाप खुद ही मूल्यवान हो, वो बच्चों से क्या मूल्य लेगा? और आप बच्चों के पास इतना मूल्य भी नहीं है, कि जो बाप दे रहा है उसका रिटर्न कर पावे। .. है? इतना मूल्य किसी के पास है? पर जो है, वो तो देना चाहिए।

*आज बाप हर एक बच्चे से संकल्प लेते हैं ‘परिवर्तन’।* कितने समय से बाप को पहचाना है? अगर किसी बच्चे से पूछे - कितना समय हुआ ज्ञान में चले, तो बच्चों का क्या आवाज आएँगा - 20 वर्ष, 10 वर्ष। और अगर पूछे इतने वर्ष में क्या किया? क्या किया? जैसा बाप बनाना चाहते थे ऐसा बने? सब अपनी चेकिंग करो। क्योंकि *यह जो बाप ने ‘परिवर्तन का पर्वत’ उठाया है ना, इस पर्वत के नीचे वही बच्चे ठहर पाएँगे जो अपने आप में ‘परिवर्तन’ करने का संकल्प लेंगे।* हम सारे विश्व को ज्ञान देते हैं ना – ‘झगड़ा नहीं करना है, बाबा को याद करना है, भगवान आया है’। तो यह दिखाना है - जब भगवान आया है, तो सबसे पहले भगवान ने मुझ में क्या बदलाव किया? उसको मिलने के बाद मैं कैसा होना चाहिए? मुझमें कितना परिवर्तन होना चाहिए? .. ठीक है? सब हाथ दिखावे - एक हाथ की ताली। परिवर्तन करेंगे? पक्का? जो कड़े से कड़ा संस्कार है ना, जो बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘बाबा, यह मेरे से नहीं होता’, उसी के ऊपर अटेंशन देना है। क्या देना है - अटेंशन!

जब बाप आते हैं, तो बच्चों को एक पाठ पढ़ाते हैं – बच्चे, अपने को आत्मा समझ, बाप को याद करो, देही-अभिमानी बनो। लेकिन बच्चे क्या करते हैं? उल्टा पाठ पढ़ते हैं - कौन सा? बाप कहते हैं, ‘देही अभिमानी’ बनो, और बच्चे क्या बन जाते हैं - ‘ई’ को निकालते हैं - क्या बन गए - ‘देह अभिमानी’। ज्ञान का अभिमान, वर्ष का अभिमान। क्या यह अभिमान होना चाहिए? ज्ञान का अभिमान - बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘मैंने बाप को अच्छे से जान लिया है’। बाप कहते हैं - आपने सिर्फ इतना ही जाना है, जितना बाप ने बताया है। और जो बाप ने बताया ही नहीं, उसको आप कैसे जान सकते हैं? जान पाएँगे? जानना चाहते हैं! सोचो, सिर्फ इतना ही जाना है - जितना बाप ने दिखाया, उतना देखा - और अब क्या कहते हैं? ‘बस इतना ही है, और जास्ती कुछ भी नहीं।’ अच्छा, सागर से चाहे कितना भी पानी निकाले, क्या सागर कम होगा? होगा? [नहीं] क्यों? क्यों? बेहद का है। ज्ञान सागर बाप भी क्या है - बेहद का बाप है! और बच्चों ने क्या किया? हद का बना दिया। क्या बाप हद का है? सबका है ना? सबका बाबा है ना? .. सब का बाप है, बेहद का बाप है!

अच्छा .. ऐसे पूरे विश्व में बेहद के बाप को प्रत्यक्ष करने वाले बच्चों को बापदादा का दिल का याद-प्यार।

बच्चे काफी समय से बैठे हैं ना, शरीर थक गया है। थक गया है? [नहीं] अच्छा .. तो खुशी है? सबको खुशी है? [बहुत खुशी है] बहुत खुशी है ना। पर हर एक बच्चा छोटे से पेपर में अच्छे से पास हो गया - यह प्यार की कमाल है ना! जहाँ बाप है, वहाँ कुछ भी मुश्किल नहीं लगता, सब आसान है।

अच्छा बच्चों, बाप का हर एक बच्चे को वरदान है – ‘ऐसे ही हर कल्प में बाप के इतना नजदीक रहेंगे - और ऐसे ही बेहद के बाप से मिलन मनाते रहेंगे’! बेफिक्र हो गए ना, अब तो फिक्र नहीं है, कि मेरा बाबा कहाँ गया? सामने है। बच्चे सामने हैं - बाप सामने है। आज, *यह जो पार्ट है ना, यह सभी बच्चों को वरदान बाँटने का पार्ट है। अंतिम समय है, जितना बाप से लेना चाहो, उतना ले सकते हो। पर एक चीज जरूर कहेंगे – ‘बेहद के बाप से, बेहद का लेना’।* क्या लेना? बेहद का! हद का तो यहीं खत्म हो जाएगा - और बेहद का यहाँ भी मिलेगा, और भविष्य में भी मिलेगा। तो क्या करना है? ‘बाबा, मैं जो हूँ, जैसा हूँ, आपका हूँ, आप मुझे जो देंगे मैं उसको स्वीकार करता हूँ।’ आपका बाप इतना बड़ा, और बच्चे छोटा सा टॉफी बाप से मांगे, तो कैसा लगेंगा! बाप के पास तो पूरा दुकान है, और आप एक छोटी सी चीज माँगे तो कैसा लगेंगा! क्यों ना मालिक बन के उस दुकान पे बैठो, और जो दिल करे उठाओ! ठीक है? बाप ने ज्ञान रत्नों का बड़ा दुकान खोला है - आओ, और सब ले जाओ - ठीक है? ठीक है! हाँ, बाप के रत्न ऐसे हैं, झोली भर जाएँगी पर दिखाई नहीं देंगे, पर जब जीवन में उतारेंगे तब स्पष्ट रूप से दिखेगा, और सब कहेंगे - आप कहाँ जाते हैं? आपको क्या मिला है? आपको क्या प्राप्ति हुई है?

पहले तो योग लगाने में मेहनत लगता था ना। लगता था – अब .. अब .. किस-किस को अब मेहनत लगता है? *जो बाप के प्यार में दौड़े - वही योग है। जो बाप के प्यार में हर कदम सेवा करें - वो योग है। जो खुशी में झूमते रहे, नाचते रहे - वो योग है। जो हर घड़ी दिल से निकले ‘मेरा बाबा’ - वो ही योग है। और जो भी बच्चे कहते हैं, ‘मैं एक बार चेकिंग करने तो जाऊँगा ही’ - यह भी योग है। क्योंकि चेकिंग किसकी कर रहे हैं? [बाप की] तो याद किसकी आ रही है? [बाप की] तो क्या हुआ? योग हुआ ना! अच्छा, जो नासमझ बनके बाप की ग्लानि कर रहे हैं - वो भी योग ही है! क्यों - बुद्धि में कौन है? [बाप] तो क्या हुआ? योग हुआ।* क्योंकि जिनको एक बार बाप मिल गया ना, भल उनका याद करने का तरीका भिन्न-भिन्न होगा, पर घूम तो बाप ही रहा है। तो अब किसी बच्चे को भी मेहनत नहीं करना पडेगा, क्योंकि जब बाप सामने होता है ना, तो याद करने का मेहनत नहीं करना पड़ता। घड़ी-घड़ी बाप की याद आती ही रहेंगी। जैसे मिलन की खुशी – ‘अच्छा, अब बाबा वहाँ आ रहे हैं! अब बाबा, उस गली में चक्र लगाने गए हैं! चलो हम भी चलते हैं! चलो आप भी चलो!’ तो यह क्या है? क्योंकि बाप सब की बुद्धि में फिट हो गया है - नहीं निकलेंगा। परमधाम में भी जाएंगे - क्योंकि बाप आया ही है ले जाने के लिए।

अच्छा .. सभी बच्चों को बाप का याद-प्यार .. फिर मिलेंगे!

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
12.06.2022 - (Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh)

"Sweet children .. in this ‘mountain of TRANSFORMATION’ which the Father has lifted up - ONLY those children will be able to remain under this ‘mountain (of TRANSFORMATION)’, who have taken a (SOLEMN) vow to bring about TRANSFORMATION in their OWN selves!"

Link: Baapdada Milan - 12.06.2022

OK .. Today, EVERY child of the Father is swinging in (the Swing of) Love. Do you have (TRUE) Love? Which Tears are flowing? .. Those of (PURE) Love .. of (Spiritual) Love. How much Love does EACH child have for the Father? How much Love? *The children say, ‘Baba, we have SO MUCH Love, that EVEN IF You stay along with us THROUGHOUT the COMPLETE Cycle of 5000 years, then TOO we will NEVER leave your (Loving) Hand and your (Divine) Company’! Do you have SUCH (PURE, ETERNAL) Love?* .. Do you? Who all have (SUCH PURE Love)? All of you have! OK .. How long did you wait? And which children waited? Everyone waited. Who all made the arrangements? Everyone waited – but did EVERYONE make arrangements? Which arrangement? (To FILL your Aprons from) The Father who has come today to shower you children with the TREASURE of (PURE) Love – is EVERYONE’s Apron huge? It is not small, is it? Because (REAL) Love is sparkling in everyone's face - every moment, EVERY child is Remembering the Father with GREAT Love. *This is TRUE Love, that, no matter where the Father comes, but the children have SO MUCH (TRUE) Love – how much? How much Love do you have (for the Father)? (You have SO MUCH REAL Love) That EVERY child comes after the Father and reaches (WHEREVER He comes) to celebrate a Meeting with the (MOST BELOVED) Father!* BOTH are adept at finding each other - the Father to seek the children, and the children to seek the Father – is it not?

Hundred times Love and Remembrance from the Father to those children, today, who are MERGED in (PURE) Love, to those children who have been waiting for the Father's arrival for a long time. Who all have come to Meet the Father with (TRUE) Love? (Many raised their hands) OK! .. Who all have come to check (whether this is REALLY the Father)? No one may raise their hands in this. .. (a few raised their hands) OK, you have come to check! The Father NEVER checked the children! He called out to EVERYONE – come My children .. the Loving and EXTREMELY beloved children of the Father! Such is this Cycle of Drama – the children become EVEN MORE intelligent than the Father, AFTER going around the Cycle of 84 (births). How? .. How? The children think – ‘Baba, my Remembrance is so powerful, my Knowledge is so great, and I am so full of Knowledge, that, no matter where You come, then I will come to know FIRST of ALL’. What did Baba say? *IF you have to ReCognize the Father – then it would be through (TRUE) Love. ONLY by becoming (REAL) gopes & gopis (TRUE Lovers) will you be able to ReCognize the Father!* Only this much Knowledge is enough that ‘I am a soul’ and ‘Mine is ONE Supreme Father Supreme Soul’ – the rest of the Play is of (TRUE) Love, because the Father TOO gets tied in the (PURE) bondage of (TRUE) Love! Did He ever say that He comes by being tied in the bondage of Knowledge? Did He ever say that? In which bondage (does He get tied)? In (the SWEET bondage of) Love! *And it will not take EVEN a second for those children to ReCognize the Father within whose (PURE, Loving) heart the Father is (ALWAYS) sitting!*

And what would Baba say to those children who say, ‘Baba, give us some (MORE) Knowledge’? What did you do all these years? You heard SO MUCH Knowledge! .. EVERYONE heard - you heard the Knowledge very well. (But) What TRANSFORMATION did you achieve after hearing the Knowledge? *TRANSFORMATION comes through (TRUE) Love for the Father!* Even in this world, if you have love for anyone, then what do you say (to the one you love) – ‘I will become whatever you say, as you say’. Only through love, is it not? So, how is the Love of the Father? What does that (Love) make you? *What does the (PURE) Love of the Father make you? ‘From a (ordinary) human being into a (elevated) Deity’, ‘from a Thorn (who causes sorrow) into a Flower (who gives Happiness)’, ‘from being like a monkey, to becoming worthy of being in a Temple’!* And what does the (selfish) love of this world make you – one with an intellect like a stone - what does it make you into? .. And what does the Father then make those with stone-like intellects? ‘Divine’! So, who has TRUE Love? The Father, is it not? There is NO selfishness in the Father's Love – the Father comes and makes the children into the Masters (Sovereigns) of the (New) World; the Father does not become this, Himself – He makes the children (into Masters) – so, who has TRUE Love? The Father, is it not?

Still, what thoughts do you children have while sitting in front of the Father – ‘Baba, let there be very good peace and happiness in my house – that’s all, I do not want anything else; let me have a very good house, let me have a very good shop (business, or job), let me have a car – that’s all; if you wish to make me into the Master of the Golden Age, then you may do so, otherwise give me whatever you have to give me *NOW*’. So, what is this? Is this TRUE Love? Would this be called TRUE Love? [No] Then what would it be called? The Love of the Father is TRUE (and PURE), what does the Father ask from you – children, whatever shortcomings and weaknesses you have, place them all in the Father's ‘bundle’ and give them (to Him) – what would you do with that which is of no use to you at all? And what has the Father come to give you? A ‘bundle’ of Diamonds (of Divine Virtues). But, what do the children think? ‘Are they so cheap? How can you get diamonds for free! God would certainly take a price.’ What price would the Father take from His children, who, Himself, is PRICELESS? And you children do not even have that much with you, to be able to give the return of what the Father is giving you. .. Do you have? Does anyone have such an amount? But whatever (shortcomings and weaknesses) you have, you should give at least those (to the Father)!

*Today, the Father is taking the vow of TRANSFORMATION from each and every child!* Since how long have you ReCognized the Father? If any child is asked – since how long have you been in Knowledge, then what reply would the children give – 20 years, 10 years ..! And if they are asked what they did in so many years? What did they do? Did they become what the Father wished them to become? Everyone should check their own selves. Because, *in this ‘mountain of TRANSFORMATION’ which the Father has lifted up - ONLY those children will be able to remain under this ‘mountain (of TRANSFORMATION)’, who have taken a (SOLEMN) vow to bring about TRANSFORMATION in their OWN selves!* We are giving this Knowledge to the whole world, is it not – ‘DO NOT quarrel, Remember Baba, God has come’. So, you have to demonstrate - when God has come, what was the first thing that God CHANGED in me? How should I be, after Meeting Him? How much TRANSFORMATION should there be within me? .. OK? Everyone show the clap of one hand (wave out). Will you CHANGE? Certain? You have to pay attention to your HARSHEST sanskar - to which the children say, ‘Baba, I cannot CHANGE this’. What have you to do – pay ATTENTION (to that PARTICULAR sanskar)!

When the Father comes, *(first of all)* He teaches the (FIRST) Lesson to the children – children, consider yourself to be a soul, Remember the Father, and become soul-conscious. But what do the children do? They learn this Lesson in a reverse way – which one? The Father says, become soul-conscious, and what do the children become – they remove the ‘e’ (in Hindi) – then what do they become – body-conscious. They have the arrogance of Knowledge (as to how much Knowledge they have), and the arrogance of the number of years (as to how long they have been in Knowledge). Should there be this arrogance? The arrogance of Knowledge is – the children say, ‘I know the Father VERY WELL’. The Father says – you know ONLY as much as the Father has revealed to you. And how would you come to know that which the Father has STILL not revealed? Would you come to know? You wish to know! Just think, you ONLY know as much – you have only seen as much as the Father has displayed to you – and now, what do you say? ‘That’s it, there is only this much, and there is nothing more.’ OK, no matter how much water you take out of the ocean, would the ocean have less water? Would it? [No] .. Why? .. Why? Because it is unlimited. And the Father who is the ‘Ocean of Knowledge’ is ALSO an Unlimited Father! And what did the children do? They made Him limited. Is the Father limited? He belongs to EVERYONE, does He not? He is the Father of EVERYONE, is He not? .. He is the Father of EVERYONE, He is the Unlimited Father!

OK .. BapDada’s Remembrance and Love from His Heart, to such children who reveal the Unlimited Father in the WHOLE world.

The children have been sitting here since a long time, your body must be tired. Are you tired? [No] .. OK .. so, are you Happy? Is EVERYONE Happy? [We are EXTREMELY Happy] You have a great deal of Happiness, do you not? Every child has passed very well in this small test paper – this is the WONDER of (TRUE) Love! *Wherever the Father is, there nothing feels to be difficult, everything is easy.*

OK children, EVERY child has the Father’s Blessing – ‘EVERY Cycle, you will remain so close to the Father, in this way – and you will continue to celebrate a Meeting with the Father, in this same way’! You have become CAREFREE, have you not – you do not have any care - as to where my Baba has gone? He is in front of you. The children are in front of Him – and the Father is in front of you. Today, *this part which is being played, is the part of distributing Blessings to ALL the children. This is the final period, during which you can take AS MUCH AS you wish from the Father. However, one thing must be said – ‘you have to take in an unlimited way from the Unlimited Father’.* How have you to take? In an unlimited way! If you just take something limited that would finish here (in this birth) itself – whereas, if you take in an unlimited way, you will receive the return of same here also, and in the future (births) also. So, what should you do? ‘Baba, WHATEVER I am, the WAY I am, I belong to You - I accept WHATEVER you may give me.’ Your Father is so GREAT, and how would He feel if the children ask for just a small toffee from such a Father! The Father has the ENTIRE Shop, so how would He feel if you ask for just a small thing! Why do you not become the owner and sit at that Shop, and take whatever your heart desires! OK? The Father has opened a GREAT Shop of the ‘Jewels of Knowledge’ – (EVERYONE) come, and take EVERYTHING – OK? OK! Yes, the Father’s Jewels are such that your Apron (of your intellect) would get FILLED, but that would not be seen – but when you IMBIBE them in your life, then that would be seen CLEARLY, and everyone would say – where do you go? What have you got? What have you achieved?

Earlier, it took effort to practice Yoga (Remembrance), did it not? It took effort – now .. now .. who all feel it to be an effort, now? *Those who run, in Love, to the Father – that itself is Yoga (Remembrance). Those who perform (Spiritual) Service at every step in the Love of the Father – that is Yoga (Remembrance). Those who continue to swing and dance in Happiness – that is Yoga (Remembrance). Those within whose Heart ‘My Baba’ emerges at EVERY MOMENT – that itself is Yoga (Remembrance). And those children who say, ‘I will definitely go to check once (whether He is REALLY my Baba) – this too is Yoga (Remembrance). Because, whose checking are they carrying out? [of the Father] So, whom are they Remembering? [the Father] So, what is that? That is Yoga (Remembrance), is it not! OK, those who INADVERTENTLY defame the Father – that TOO is Yoga (Remembrance)! Why – who is within their intellect? [the Father] So, what is that? That is Yoga (Remembrance).* Because those who have found the Father once, even though the way of Remembering Him may be different, but ONLY the Father is revolving (within their intellects). So now, no child will have to work hard (to Remember), because when the Father is in front of you, then you do not have to make effort to Remember Him. You will continue to Remember the Father CONSTANTLY. Just like the Joy of a Meeting – ‘O, now the Father is coming there! Now, Baba has gone to take a round in that lane! Come on, let us also go there! Come on, you too can come along!’ So, what is this? Because the Father is now set within EVERYONE’s intellect – He will not go away. You will also go to the Supreme Abode – because the Father has come, only to take you along with Him (back to the Soul World)!

OK .. the Father’s Love and Remembrance to ALL the children .. we will Meet again!

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
19.06.2022 - (रायपुर)

"मीठे बच्चे .. प्रकृति को दासी आज से नहीं कहेंगे, क्योंकि हम खुद के ही दास हैं। अभी कर्मेंद्रियजीत बने ही नहीं है, तो प्रकृति को क्या दासी बनाएंगे! .. जो स्वयं का मालिक नहीं, वो विश्व का मालिक कैसे बनेगा! जो स्वयं का राजा नहीं, वो विश्व का राजा कैसे बनेगा!"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sjby1uulYg&t=486s

अच्छा .. आज, बाप अपने प्रकृतिजीत, मायाजीत, बच्चों से मिलन मनाने आए हैं। अभी, हर एक बच्चा अपने आपको चेक करें - मैं मायाजीत हूँ, प्रकृतिजीत हूँ? पर उससे भी पहले - क्या मैं कर्मेंद्रियजीत हूँ? *जो कर्मेंद्रियजीत होगा वही मायाजीत भी बनेगा, और वही प्रकृतिजीत भी बनेगा।* कर्मेंद्रीयजीत बच्चों की निशानी क्या होगी? जो स्वयं का मालिक नहीं, वो विश्व का मालिक कैसे बनेगा! जो स्वयं का राजा नहीं, वो विश्व का राजा कैसे बनेगा! .. सभी हैं? स्वराज्य अधिकारी, सभी बच्चे हैं? हैं? हैं तो सभी - पर परसेंटेज में हैं। अगर सभी हैं, तो वो बाप को एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। नहीं हैं? अच्छा, जिनको बनना है, वो एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। जिनको बनना है! .. बनना है ना? बनना है! .. जो बन गए हैं, वो भी एक हाथ की ताली दिखावे। बन गए हैं - स्वराज्य अधिकारी? *स्वराज्य अधिकारी बनना माना, अपने ऊपर शासन करना, अपनी कर्मेन्द्रियों को कंट्रोल में रखना, एक घड़ी भी बाप की याद बुद्धि से ना जावे। स्वराज्य अधिकारी बनना माना - जो मैं चाहूँ, बाप की श्रीमत के अनुसार मेरी कर्मेंद्रियाँ मेरे कंट्रोल में रहे। स्वराज्य अधिकारी बनना माना - बाप कहे ‘चलो बच्चे’, और बच्चे कहे ‘जी बाबा’।* अगर बाप को यह कहेंगे ‘रुको बाबा’, तो वो स्वराज्य अधिकारी नहीं हैं। जो बाप को यह कहेंगे – ‘बाबा, कर तो रहे हैं ना, मेहनत तो कर रहे हैं, पर होता नहीं है, कर नहीं पाते, कमजोर हैं’, वो स्वराज्य अधिकारी नहीं हैं। जो कहते हैं – ‘बाबा, हम आपको तो पहचानते हैं, यह भी मालूम है आप आए हैं, मिलना तो चाहते हैं, पर डर लगता है’ - वो भी स्वराज्य अधिकारी नहीं हैं। अभी चेक करो। *स्वराज्य अधिकारी ही विश्वराज्य अधिकारी बनेगा - क्योंकि आने वाले समय में बाप के साथ-साथ आप बच्चों की प्रत्यक्षता का भी नगाड़ा बजेगा।* उनका नहीं - जो बाप के साथ तो हैं, पर छुप-छुप के हैं। जैसे अब छुपके हैं, दिखना नहीं चाहते - तो वो प्रत्यक्ष कैसे होंगे? कैसे होंगे? वो वहाँ भी छुपेंगे, और बाप के साथ है वहाँ भी छुप जाएंगे। ना वहाँ प्रत्यक्ष होंगे, ना बाप के साथ होंगे! तो कैसा बनना है? डर नहीं होना चाहिए। आज सारा संसार गलत डायरेक्शन पर चल रहा है। उन्हें सही रास्ता बताना है। रास्ता बताने वाले ही अगर कहे, ‘मुझे डर लगता है, मैं तैयार नहीं हूँ’, तो बाबा क्या कहेगा? क्या कहेगा? अच्छा, ठीक है, आप आराम से बैठो, अभी दूसरे बच्चों को आगे करते हैं। ऐसे अच्छा लगेगा?

अगर बच्चे यह सोचते हैं – ‘बाबा, अलग से क्यों?’ तो बाबा बच्चों को यह कहते हैं कि जो यह एक लाइन बनाई है ना – ‘यह धरती का इतना टुकड़ा मेरा है, और यह आपका है, यह उसका है, यह इसका है’ - ऐसे अगर रहेगा, तो बाप प्रत्यक्ष नहीं होगा। कभी सतयुग में लक्ष्मी-नारायण ने कहा – ‘इतना हिस्सा आपका है, इतना मेरा है’ - नहीं ना? *कभी बाप ने यह श्रीमत दिया कि ‘इतना आपका है, इतना मेरा है’। तो बच्चों के अंदर से यह संस्कार जो आ गया है ना, ‘यह मेरा है, यह तेरा है’ - बाप आए हैं, मेरे-तेरे को ‘एक’ बनाने।* ना मेरा, ना तेरा - सब किसका? तो पूरे स्थान पर, अब आप बच्चे यह सोचे - कौनसे-कौनसे स्थान पर सेवा रही हुई है - चेक करें! अगर सब ऐसे सोचते हैं, ‘नहीं बाबा, हमने तो चारों तरफ परिचय दिया है ना, कोई नहीं सुने तो हम क्या करें?’ बाबा ने कहा कोई नहीं सुने, जब आप सुन रहे थे, तो क्या एक बारी में पक्के हो गए थे? नहीं! कितना समय लगा? कितना समय लगा? टाइम लगा ना? *सतयुग में आने वाले बच्चों को इतना समय लगा है - पर जो आगे आने वाले बच्चे हैं, उनको अपने समय से आधे से आधा, पौना हिस्सा भी दोंगे ना, तो भी वो बच्चे बाप को अच्छी रीति पहचान सकते हैं!* ठीक है?

हर एक बच्चे को प्यार तो है, प्यार है, लगन है, बाप से मिलने जाना है, पर वो जिगरी याद नहीं है - बाप से मिलने की जो तड़प है ना - क्योंकि जो याद की सहज विधि थी उसको मुश्किल बना दिया। किसी ने कहा, ‘ऐसे-ऐसे बाबा को याद करो’; फिर कोई दूसरी क्लास आएगी, ‘ऐसे बाबा को याद करो’; फिर कोई और कहेगा, ‘यह तरीका सही है याद करने का’; फिर और कोई कहेगा, ‘ऐसे करोगे तो बाप की याद कभी भूलेगी ही नहीं’। अब बाप कहेगा - एक पिता को याद करने के लिए इतनी मेहनत! अपने लौकिक पिता को याद जब करते हैं क्या मेहनत करनी पड़ती है क्या? नहीं ना! लेकिन पारलौकिक बाप को याद करने के लिए कितना ज्ञान, कितनी क्लास! पर फिर भी क्या कहते हैं – ‘क्या करें बाबा, याद भूल जाती है!’

जब बड़े हो जाते हैं ना, तब याद भूल जाती है। याद में, प्यार में, हमेशा छोटे बच्चे बन जाओ। ज्ञान सुनाने में भल - लेकिन प्यार में, याद में, छोटे बच्चे बन जावे। छोटा बच्चा क्या करेगा? क्या करेगा? कहीं भीड़ में भी बिठा दो, पर अपने मात-पिता को उस भीड़ में भी ढूँढके ले आएगा। पहचान होती है - चाहे एक सेकंड के लिए कहीं भी जावे, पर लौटके कहाँ आएगा? और मुख से ‘माँ, बाबा’ ही निकलेगा ना? *तो याद में छोटे बच्चे बन जावे, फिर देखना। फिर यह कहेंगे कि, ‘क्या करें याद भूलती ही नहीं है!’* ठीक है?

*हमेशा ऐसे ही बाप की याद में मगन रहने वाले स्वराज्य अधिकारी ही विश्वराज्य अधिकारी बच्चे हैं। कर्मेन्द्रियों पर विजय प्राप्त करने वाले; प्रकृतिजीत बनने वाले; माया को दासी नहीं, दोस्त बनाने वाले!* क्या? दासी नहीं - क्योंकि दासी, कहना क्यों माने? जो पक्का दोस्त होगा, सच्चा दोस्त होगा, वही तो साथ देता है ना। तो आज से प्रकृति दासी नहीं है - क्या है? दोस्त है! क्योंकि आप अगर प्रकृति के बीच में बैठते हैं, अगर मन शुद्ध है, पवित्र है, मन में प्रकृति के प्रति शुभ भावना है, तो चारों तरफ वो वातावरण बनेगा, और प्रकृति दोस्त बनेगी। *तो प्रकृति को दासी आज से नहीं कहेंगे, क्योंकि हम खुद के ही दास हैं। अभी कर्मेंद्रियजीत बने ही नहीं हैं, तो प्रकृति को क्या दासी बनाएंगे!* प्रकृति ‘माँ’ है, और माँ ही सबसे अच्छी दोस्त होती है, पर वर्सा पिता से मिलता है, और यह संसार पूरा ही तब होता है जब ‘माँ’ और ‘पिता’ दोनों।

*समय परिवर्तन है, तो पार्ट भी परिवर्तन होगा; और जो समय के साथ परिवर्तन हो गए, वही बाप के साथ चलने का ताकत रखेंगे, हिम्मत रखेंगे।* और जिन बच्चों ने परिवर्तन को स्वीकार नहीं किया, वो 10 कदम पीछे जाएंगे। आज भी क्या हुआ! दुनिया में भी जब परिवर्तन होता है, तो शुरू-शुरू में थोड़ा अच्छा नहीं लगता, पर बाद में उस परिवर्तन को दिल से स्वीकार किया जाता है। *तो बाप ने भी इस संगमयुग में परिवर्तन किया है, परिवर्तन का पर्वत उठाया है, और उस पर्वत के नीचे सबका वेलकम है। जो आएंगे वो छाया में रहेंगे, और जो नहीं आएंगे वो माया की धूप सेकेंगे। और जो आ करके चले जाएंगे, वो थोड़ा जब धूप लगेगी, फिर वापिस आएंगे।* पर यह आना-जाना अगर ज्यादा किया ना, तो प्रकृति की जो घंटी है वो बज जाएगी। जो बाहर गए थे वो वहीं रह जाएंगे, जो आ गए हैं वो साथ में रह जाएंगे। ये जो कथा-कहानियाँ हैं ना कि ‘श्री कृष्ण ने पर्वत उठाया और सब उसके नीचे आ गए, तो सब बच गए’ - यह कोई वैसा पर्वत नहीं है, ये इस समय की कहानियाँ हैं, इस समय का परिवर्तन है। *जो इस समय, इस ‘परिवर्तन के पर्वत’ के नीचे आएगा, वो माया की छाया से बच जाएगा।* ठीक है?

सभी बच्चे खुश हैं ना? ‘बाप की याद ही .. हर बच्चा कहता है ना, ‘याद से विकर्म विनाश होंगे’, तो सिर्फ याद को ऐड करो - ‘विकर्म विनाश होंगे’ वो बाप पे छोड़ देवे। क्योंकि विकर्म विनाश होंगे, क्या तभी हम बाप को याद करेंगे? यह भी सूक्ष्म में स्वार्थ कहेंगे। ‘बाप को याद करेंगे तो विश्व का मालिक बनेंगे’, यह भी छोड़ देवे। सिर्फ बाप की याद में मगन रहना है, फिर ‘बाबा आप जो बनावे, जैसे बनावे, कैसा भी बनावे, हम तैयार हैं।’ विकर्म विनाश होंगे। ‘बाबा, अगर आपको लगता है कि मेरे ऐसे कोई कर्म हैं तो वो आप देखना, बस मुझे याद करना है।’ कभी लौकिक बाप को थोड़े ही कहा कि ‘आप मुझे यह देंगे तो मैं आपको याद करूँगा’। नहीं कहा ना, कि ‘आप मुझे यह चीज देंगे, तभी मैं मानूँगा कि आप मेरे बाप है, नहीं तो मैं स्वीकार नहीं करूँगा’। पर बाप के सामने भी बड़ी मार्जिन रखते हैं, ‘बाबा, आप मेरे मन के वो संकल्प कहके सुना देना एक बारी, मैं आप पे फिर पक्का निश्चय करूँगा - हाँ, आपने तीसरा रथ ले लिया है; अगर आपने मेरे मन की बात कह दी, तो मैं पक्का हो जाऊँगा; अगर आपने यह कार्य कर दिया ना, तो मैं मान लूँगा कि हाँ, आप आए हुए हैं’। तो इसमें किसका घाटा? किसका घाटा? बाप का तो नहीं होगा क्योंकि आपके सोचने से बाप तो परिवर्तन नहीं हो सकता ना? ऐसे तो मेजॉरिटी के संकल्प बाप के पास पहुँचते हैं। मेजॉरिटी के! *तो हर एक बच्चा अपने आपको चेक करें - क्या कभी बाप ने प्रूफ कहा कि आप ऐसे करोगे ना तभी हम स्वीकारेंगे कि आप हमारे बच्चे हैं। कहा? बच्चे भूल गए, पर बाप को तो याद है ना! आपने अनेक जन्म लिए, पर बाप ने एक भी नहीं लिये। तो आप भूल जाएंगे, पर बाप, ना आदि को भूलेगा, ना मध्य को, ना अंत को, और ना ही किसी भी बच्चे के पार्ट को।* क्यों? क्योंकि बाप के सामने एक सृष्टि का गोला रखा है। उसमें क्या-क्या हो रहा है वो सब बाप देख रहे हैं, पर जो उस गोले में बैठे हैं उनको मालूम नहीं। *हाँ, जब अंतिम समय का पार्ट होगा - अभी थोड़े समय के बाद ही - तो इस पूरे चक्र का राज़ समझ में आ जाएगा।* ठीक है?

*अभी सब बच्चे तैयारी करो, पूरे विश्व में बाप की प्रत्यक्षता का नगाड़ा बजने वाला है। बाप को प्रत्यक्ष भी बच्चे ही करेंगे, और बच्चों को प्रत्यक्ष बाप करेगा।* समय समाप्ति की तरफ है, सोए मत रहो। *दुनिया वालों को जगाना आसान है, पर ब्राह्मण बच्चों को जगाना उतना ही मुश्किल है। कुंभकरण कोई बाहर वाले नहीं हैं, कुंभकरण ब्राह्मण बच्चे ही हैं! अज्ञानता की नींद से तो झट जाग जाते हैं; पर ज्ञान की जो गहरी नींद है ना, उससे जागना बड़ा मुश्किल है।* ज्ञान की गहरी नींद क्या है? ‘अभी तो इतने वर्ष पड़े हैं ना, इतना तो समय है, फिर तो सब विनाश हो जाएगा’ - फिर ओढ़के सो जाते हैं। फिर एक वर्ष रह जाएगा, फिर कहेंगे – ‘एक वर्ष तो बाकी है’। जब बाप के आने की डेट फिक्स नहीं है, तो क्या विनाश के आने की डेट फिक्स बाप करेगा? नहीं करेगा ना। बच्चों के हिसाब से डेट फिक्स करेगा? बाप कैसे आए? ‘अचानक’। जिसमें आए उसको भी मालूम नहीं - और विनाश कैसे आएगा? ‘अचानक’! बच्चे कहेंगे, ‘अभी तो, बाबा, एक साल पड़ा था, आपने तो कल के दिन ही कर दिया’। एक साल आपकी गिनती में था, बाप की गिनती में नहीं! इतने वर्ष आपकी गिनती में हैं, बाप की गिनती में नहीं। *बाप की गिनती में यह है कि ‘हर घड़ी अंतिम घड़ी है’ - कभी भी कुछ भी हो सकता है। अब देखो कि पुरुषार्थ कितना करना है।* ठीक है? ठीक है!

सदा खुश रहो, हँसते रहो, और अपने ब्रह्मा बाप से भी मिलन मनाते रहो, क्योंकि आने वाला समय बड़ा सुहावना भी है, पर वो किसके लिए है - यह सोचना! ठीक है? मन में से सब कुछ निकाले, खाली करे, एक बाप को बिठावे। बस ‘मेरा बाबा’, और ना मैं कुछ जानता हूँ, ना मुझे कुछ आता है! ठीक है?

भूल जाने की दो अवस्था - एक नन्हा बच्चा, एक वृद्ध अवस्था। अब भूल जाओ - बस एक बाप को याद रखो। ठीक है, बच्चों? *सदा खुश रहो, बाप साथी है - साथ निभाएगा, साथ रहेगा, साथ चलेगा, पर छोड़के कभी नहीं जाएगा - यह बाप का वायदा है!*

अच्छा, फिर मिलेंगे ...

(बच्चों ने बाबा को गुलदस्ते भेंट किए)
अच्छा! सब बच्चों की तरफ से आ गए हैं, यह नहीं सोचना ‘बाबा, मैं कुछ लेके नहीं आई’। *यह सोचना आप ही सबसे वैल्युएबुल फूल हैं, बाप के लिए, हीरे हैं। तो आपसे जरूरी तो कुछ नहीं है।* जो लेके आए, उन बच्चों का भी वेलकम है!

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
19.06.2022 - (Raipur)

"Sweet children .. Do not call Nature a slave from today onwards, because we are slaves of our own selves. Now, we have still not become victorious over our own sense organs, so how would we make Nature our slave! .. How can anyone, who is not a Master of one’s own self, become a Master of the world! How can anyone, who is not a King of one’s own self, become a King of the world!"

Link: Baapdada Milan - 19.06.2022

OK .. Today, the Father has come to celebrate a Meeting with His children who are victorious over Nature and over Maya. Now, every child should check one’s own self – am I victorious over Maya, am I victorious over Nature? But even before that – am I victorious over my own sense organs? *Only the one who is victorious over one’s own sense organs can become victorious over Maya also, and victorious over Nature also.* What will be the sign of the children who are victorious over their sense organs? How can anyone, who is not a Master of one’s own self, become a Master of the world! How can anyone, who is not a King of one’s own self, become a King of the world! .. Are all the children self-sovereigns? Are you? Everyone is a self-sovereign – but you are percentage-wise. If everyone is a self-sovereign then show the clap of one hand (wave out). You are not? .. OK, those who wish to become self-sovereigns show the clap of one hand. Those who wish to become! .. You wish to become, do you not? You wish to become! .. Those who have already become, also show the clap of one hand. You have become self-sovereigns? .. *To become a self-sovereign means to rule over oneself, to keep one’s sense organs under control, and the remembrance of the Father should not leave one’s intellect for even one moment. To become a self-sovereign means – whatever I am, my sense organs should be under my control in accordance with the Father’s Shrimat. To become a self-sovereign means – when the Father says, let’s go children, and the children say ‘yes Baba’.*

If you tell the Father ‘Baba stop’, then that one is not a self-sovereign. Those who tell the Father – ‘Baba, we are trying, we are making efforts, but it is not happening, we are unable to become, we are weak’, such ones are not self-sovereigns. Those who say – ‘Baba, we recognize You, we also know that you have come, we do wish to Meet you, but we are scared’, such ones are also not self-sovereigns. Now check yourselves. *Only one who is a self-sovereign can become a World Sovereign – because, in the time to come, along with the Father, the drums of revelation of you children will also sound.* Not of those – who are with the Father, but who remain incognito. Just as they are incognito now, and do not desire to be seen – then how would they be revealed? How would they? They will remain incognito there too, and will also remain incognito while being with the Father. Neither will they be revealed there, nor along with the Father! So, how should you become? There should be no fear. Today, the whole world is moving in the wrong direction. You have to show them the right path. If those who show the path, themselves say, ‘I feel afraid, I am not ready’, then what would Baba say? What would He say? OK, fine, you may sit comfortably, now let the other children move ahead. Would you like that?

If the children think – ‘Baba, why separately?’ Then Baba tells the children that this line which has been drawn – this much area of land is mine, and this much is yours, this much is that one’s, and this much is this one’s – if it will be like this, then the Father will not be revealed. In the Golden Age, did Lakshmi & Narayan ever say – ‘this much sector is yours, this much is mine’ – they did not, did they? *Did the Father ever give this Shrimat that ‘this much is yours, this much is mine’? So, this sanskar which has come within the children, ‘this is mine, this is yours’ – the Father has come to make ‘mine & yours’ into ‘ONE’.* Neither mine, nor yours – whose is everything? So, everywhere, you children must now think – in which all places has Service to be done – check this! If everyone thinks, ‘no Baba, we have given Your introduction all around, what can we do if anyone does not listen?’ Baba has said, no one listened - when you were listening, did you become firm in just one turn? No! How long did you take? How long did you take? You took time, did you not? *The children who have to come in Golden Age have taken so much time – if you give even half of that time, even if you give a quarter of that time to the children who have to come henceforth, then too those children will be able to recognize the Father very well!* OK?

Every child does have Love, you have Love, you have devotion - that you have to go to Meet the Father, but you do not have devoted remembrance – the intense yearning to Meet the Father - because the easy method of remembrance has been made difficult. Some say, ‘Remember Baba in this particular way’; then there will be another class, ‘Remember Baba in this way’; then, someone else will say, ‘this is the correct method to have remembrance’; then, someone else will say, ‘if you do this, then you will never forget remembrance of the Father’. Now, the Father would say – does it take so much effort to Remember one Father! Do you have to make effort when you are remembering your corporeal father? No! But, how much Knowledge, how many classes, in order to Remember the ‘Parlokik’ Father! Then too, what do you say – ‘what can I do Baba, I forget to Remember You!’

You forget remembrance when you get older. Always become little children in remembrance, and in Love. It is fine when you are relating Knowledge – but become a small child in remembrance, and in Love. What will a small child do? What will a child do? Even if the child is made to sit in a crowd, then too the child will search for the mother and father and find them. The child has recognition – if the child goes anywhere for even one second, but where would the child return? And, only ‘mummy, daddy’ will emerge from the child’s mouth, is it not? *So, become a small child in remembrance, and then see the result. Then you will say, ‘what can I do, I cannot forget remembrance!’* OK?

*Only the self-sovereign children, who always remain engrossed in remembrance of the Father in this way, are World Sovereigns – they are those who achieve victory over their sense organs; those who are victorious over Nature; those who make Maya their friend, and not a slave!* What? Not a slave – because why would a slave obey? Only the one who is a fast friend, who is a true friend, will give support to you, is it not? So, from today, Nature is not a slave – then what is Nature? A friend! Because if you sit in the center of Nature, if your mind is clean and pure, if there are good feelings for Nature within your mind, then that atmosphere will be created all around, and Nature will become your friend. *So, from today, you should not say that Nature is your slave, because we are slaves of our own selves. We have still not become victorious over our own sense organs, so how would we make Nature our slave!* Nature is our ‘mother’, and only the mother can be the best friend among all, but you receive your inheritance from the father, and this world is complete only when both ‘mother’ and ‘father’ are there.

*Time has changed, so the part will also change; and only those who have changed with the passage of time will have the strength and the courage to go along with the Father.* And those children who have not accepted the change, will go 10 steps backwards. What is happening today! In the world, too, when change takes place, then it does not feel very good in the beginning, but later that change is accepted wholeheartedly. *So, the Father also has made a change in this Confluence Age, He has lifted up the ‘mountain of transformation’, and everyone is welcome under this mountain. Those who come will remain within its shade, and those who do not come will swelter in the heat of Maya. And those who come and leave, will come back when they feel a little heat (of Maya).* But if this coming and going is carried out too much, then Nature will sound its (final) bell. Those who went out will remain there itself, and those who have come will remain together with the Father. These stories and fables that ‘Shri Krishna lifted up the mountain, and everyone came under that mountain, so they were all saved’ – this is not about that mountain, these are stories of this time, the change of this time. *Those who come underneath the ‘mountain of this transformation’ at this time, will be saved from the shadow of Maya.* OK?

Are all the children happy? ‘Only the remembrance of the Father .. every child says, ‘sins will be incinerated through remembrance’, so, only add ‘remembrance’ – leave ‘sins will be incinerated’ aside, to the Father. Because, will we Remember the Father only when sins will be incinerated? This would be considered to be subtle selfishness. ‘We will become the Masters of the World, when we Remember the Father’ – leave even this aside. We have to remain engrossed only in remembrance of the Father, then ‘Baba, whatever you make us, in whichever way you make us, however you make us, we are ready.’ Sins will be incinerated. ‘Baba, if you feel that I have performed any such deeds, then you have to take care of them, I only have to Remember You.’ Did you ever tell your corporeal father that ‘if you give me this, only then I will remember you.’ You did not say this, did you - that ‘if you give me this thing, then I will believe that you are my father, otherwise I will not accept.’ But they keep a big margin even in front of the Father, ‘Baba, You tell me those thoughts of my mind once, then I will have firm faith in you – yes, you have taken a third Chariot; if you tell me about the thoughts within my mind, then I will become firm; if you perform this action, then I will believe that, yes, you have come.’

So, whose loss is there in this? Whose loss? It would not be the Father’s, because the Father would not change by your thoughts, would He? Such thoughts of the majority reach the Father. Of the majority! *So, every child should check one’s own self - did the Father ever ask for proof that ‘if you do this, only then will I accept that you are My children.’ Did He say this? The children have forgotten, but the Father remembers! You have taken many births, but the Father has not taken any. So, you would forget, but the Father will neither forget the beginning, nor the middle, nor the end, nor the part of any child.* Why? Because the globe of the world is placed in front of the Father. The Father is seeing everything which goes on within that globe, but those who are sitting within that globe do not know. *Yes, when the part of the final time will take place – just a short time from now – then you will understand the secret of this whole Cycle.* OK?

*All the children should now make preparations, the drums of the Father's revelation are going to sound in the whole world. Only the children will reveal the Father, and the Father will reveal the children.* Time is nearing completion, do not remain asleep. *It is easy to awaken those of this world, but it is equally difficult to awaken the Brahmin children. ‘Kumbhakarna’ are not outsiders; the Brahmin children, themselves, are ‘Kumbhakarna’! They awaken immediately from the sleep of nescience; but it is very difficult to awaken from the deep sleep of Knowledge.* What is the deep sleep of Knowledge? ‘Now, there are so many years left, there is so much time left, then everything will be destroyed’ – they say this, then they cover up and fall asleep again. Then, when there is one year left, then they will say – ‘one year is still left’. When the date of the Father’s coming is not fixed, then would the Father fix the date of the forthcoming destruction? He would not do that, would He? Would He fix the date according to the account of the children? How did the Father come? ‘Suddenly’. Even the one within whom he came, did not know, himself. And how would destruction come? ‘Suddenly!’ The children would say, ‘Baba, now, there was still one year left, and you finished everything yesterday, itself!’ One year was left according to your count, not according to the Father’s count! So many years are left according to your count, not according to the Father’s count. *In the Father’s count, there is only this, that ‘every moment is the final moment’ – anything can take place at any time. Now you have to see how much effort you have to make.* OK? OK!

Always remain happy, continue laughing, and continue to celebrate a Meeting with your Father Brahma, because the time to come is also very delightful, but you have to think for whom that is so! OK? Remove everything from the mind, empty the mind, only let One Baba sit there. ‘My Baba’, that’s all - and ‘neither do I know anything, nor do I understand anything else!’ OK?

There are two stages of forgetfulness – one of a little child, and one of old age. Now, forget everything – just Remember One Father. OK children? *Always remain happy, the Father is your Companion – He will be together with you, He will stay together with you, He will go together with you, but He will never leave you – this is the Father’s promise!*

OK, we will Meet again ...

(the children presented Baba with bouquets)
OK! All bouquets have come on behalf of the children; do not think, ‘Baba, I did not bring anything’. *Think that you, yourselves, are the most valuable Flowers, that you are Diamonds, for the Father. So, nothing is required from you.* Those children who have brought the bouquets are also welcome!

destroy old world
Vishnu Party

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

शिवबाबा की वाणी
03.07.2022 - बेंगलूरु (बैंगलोर), कर्नाटक

[ देवकी मैय्या द्वारा – जगदम्बा, भारत-माता, शिव-शक्ति, महाकाली - वही ओम राधे, मातेश्वरी, सरस्वती मम्मा की आत्मा - (जिनका एक और जन्म अमीर परिवार में हुआ था - १९६५ के बाद, और इस जन्म के पहले) - जो सबसे पहले सतयुग का पहला राजकुमार श्री कृष्ण को जन्म देती है, जो फिर सतयुग का पहला महाराजा श्री नारायण बनता है - फिर २-३ साल के बाद अपना जन्म, सतयुग की पहली राजकुमारी श्री राधा के रूप में, अलग परिवार में लेती है, जो फिर सतयुग की पहली महारानी श्री लक्ष्मी बनती है - और श्री कृष्ण की पालना, अलग (रानी यशोदा व राजा नन्दा) माता और पिता द्वारा होता है! ]

"मीठे बच्चे .. चेक करना है तो अपना पुरुषार्थ चेक करें; चेकिंग करनी है, तो अपने को आत्मा समझें और चेक करें कि मैंने कितनी घड़ी बाप को याद किया है, यह चेक करें।"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_pvdi3rnD0

अच्छा .. आज, बाप-दादा अपने अति स्नेही बच्चों से मिलन मनाने आए हैं। स्नेही हैं? जो-जो स्नेही हैं, बाप के प्यारे हैं, वो बच्चे बाप की दिल में हैं। आज, हर एक बच्चा बाप की याद में मग्न है ना। सबसे पहले तो हर एक बच्चा हलचल से निकल, अचल स्थिति में बैठ जावे - एक सेकंड में! .. एक सेकंड में अपने को आत्मा समझ के - और अपने बाबा के साथ मन-बुद्धि से स्थिर हो जावे। आज, जो बाप से मिलन मनाने आए हैं, उनको बाप ही दिखाई देगा - क्योंकि जब तक हमारा देखने का, सोचने का नजरिया और नजर में बाप समाया नहीं होगा, तो बाप कैसे दिखाई देगा? आप सभी बच्चे महान ते महान सौभाग्यशाली बच्चे हैं। ‘सौभाग्यशाली’ मतलब 100 गुणा भाग्यशाली बच्चे हैं, जो बाप के इतने सन्मुख बैठकर मिलन मना रहे हैं। और जो सो रहे हैं, वो खो रहे हैं। एक ‘सोना’ शरीर से, एक ‘सोना’ सब कुछ जानते हुए - दोनों ही सोने में गँवाना है। पाना किसमें है? *आज जब ‘भाग्यविधाता’ सभी बच्चों की झोली भरने आए हैं, तो अपनी झोली अच्छे से भरने वाले ही ‘पास विद ऑनर’ बनेंगे।*

क्या मन की स्थिति अचल-अडोल है? है? [हाँ बाबा] पक्का है ना? साइंस के साधन से भी - कहाँ मन में हलचल तो नहीं आती कि समय पर साइंस के साधन ने धोखा दे दिया? यह हलचल भी पुरुषार्थ में रुकावट है। ‘अचल-अडोल स्थिति’, ‘पावरफुल स्थिति’ - क्योंकि आने वाले समय में तो कोई साइंस का साधन नहीं रहेगा ना! हर बच्चे के पास साइंस का साधन है, तो बच्चे समझते हैं ‘हम भरपूर हैं, सुखी हैं, हमें कोई कमी नहीं है’। साइंस का साधन है तो बाप की याद भी है; साइंस का साधन नहीं है, तो साधना में क्या हुआ? विघ्न आए ना! तो बाबा को याद कैसे करते हैं? साधनों से! *तो सभी बच्चे अपने मन की स्थिति चेक कर लेवे - मेरा साधनों में कितना बुद्धि-योग है? मैं साधनों में कितना फँसा हूँ? क्योंकि जो भी साइंस के साधन हैं ना, अभी थोड़े समय में सब बंद हो जाएंगे।* सभी बच्चे सोचते हैं – बाबा, यह तो आप कबसे कहते आ रहे हैं, बंद हो जाएंगे - तो बाबा क्या कहेगा? हर चीज की उम्र कितनी होती है? 100 वर्ष में ही पैदा हुए, और 100 वर्ष में ही समाप्त हो जाएंगे। तो क्या करना है?

अभी जो मिलने वाले हैं ना, जिनकी दिल आधी यहाँ है और आधी बाहर है - अगर दिल पूरी यहाँ है तो बाप मदद करेगा; और साधनों में है – है, देखो, अभी भी देखो, अभी देखो - किन बच्चों के साधन बाहर है! यह क्या है? सामने बैठे हैं, आप सोचो अभी वर्तमान समय भाग्य बाप दे रहे हैं, और आप साधनों में लगे हैं, तो अंतिम समय में क्या होगा? आप जब ये सब देखने चलेंगे, तो साधन खत्म! खाली डब्बा! *और वर्तमान समय में, प्रैक्टिकल में, प्रत्यक्ष रूप में बाप बैठे हैं।* आने वाला समय ऐसा आएगा कि ना आपके पास साधन होंगे, और बाप भी बहुत दूर चला जाएगा। किनके लिए? जिनका अभी भी बुद्धि-योग साधनों में है, बाहर है। *बाप यह कहेगा कि बाप को चेक करने में अपना समय, संकल्प व्यर्थ नहीं गँवाना है। क्योंकि चेक करने में ही समय, संकल्प व्यर्थ गँवा दिया, तो मतलब अपने जीवन की जो जमा पूंजी है, उसको व्यर्थ गँवा दिया।* बाबा आए हैं या नहीं, बाबा है या नहीं - ये सोच दिल से बाहर निकाल देवे, यह सोच के अपना समय व्यर्थ नहीं गँवाना है।

बाप को याद करना है, पुरुषार्थ करना है, मेहनत करनी है - या घर में बैठे-बैठे यह सोचना है ‘कमाई कैसे होगी? यह करेंगे, तो ऐसे होगी।’ सिर्फ सोचते हैं, पर कमाई नहीं करते। लौकिक दुनिया में भी सिर्फ सोचते हैं – ‘यह कार्य करेंगे, ऐसे करेंगे, ऐसे करेंगे तो इतनी कमाई होगी’। यही सोच-सोच कर सारी जीवन निकल जाती है, और लास्ट में कुछ भी हाथ में नहीं होता। *ऐसे ही, पूरा ब्राह्मण परिवार क्या सोच के अपना समय बर्बाद कर रहे हैं?* क्या सोच के? [बाबा है या नहीं] बाबा है या नहीं - सच में है, या नहीं? एक बार चेक करें - एक बार समझ नहीं आया, चलो एक बार और चेक करें - दूसरी बार भी नहीं आया, तीसरी बार फिर करें; तीसरी बार कहेंगे, अभी थोड़ा-थोड़ा समझ में आ रहा है; फिर पाँचवीं बार कहेंगे – ‘अच्छा, अब तो पक्का समझ में आ गया!’ तो जो चार बार आप मिले, उन चार बार में आपने कितना समय व्यर्थ गँवाया, कितनी बड़ी पूंजी व्यर्थ गँवाई, क्या-क्या व्यर्थ गँवाया?

बच्चे चेक करने के लिए भेस बदलकर बाप के सन्मुख आके बैठते हैं। क्या बदल के? कलर कपड़े पहन के आएंगे, कि किसी को मालूम नहीं पड़ेगा कि ‘मैं भी सभा में बैठा हूँ। फिर मैं जाके, चेक करके फिर बताऊँगा।’ तो ये क्या कर रहे हैं? ये अपने समय को व्यर्थ गँवा रहे हैं। *चेक करना है तो अपना पुरुषार्थ चेक करें; चेकिंग करनी है, तो अपने को आत्मा समझें और चेक करें कि मैंने कितनी घड़ी बाप को याद किया है, यह चेक करें।* इसमें चेक करने से क्या मिलेगा - बाबा है या नहीं, मिल रहे हैं या नहीं? फिर थोड़े समय के बाद जो चेकिंग करने वाले हैं ना, फिर वही पछताएंगे। कहेंगे ‘बाबा, माफ करना, भूल हो गई, समझ में नहीं आ रहा था।’ अरे, चेक करना है तो खुद आवे, नन्हे-मुन्ने बच्चों को क्यों भेजते हैं? अभी तो वो छोटे हैं, मेहनत कर रहे हैं, पुरुषार्थ कर रहे हैं। आपको अपने पुरुषार्थ पे क्या इतना भरोसा नहीं है, कि बच्चों को भेजते हैं? और जो आते हैं ना, उन बच्चों से तो बाबा बड़ा प्यार करेगा ही - क्योंकि भल वो चेकिंग करने आए हैं, भल भेस बदलके आए हैं, प्यार तो बाप से किया ना? भल वो एक बार तो आए हैं, पर बार-बार जरूर आएंगे। फिर आप कहना – ‘नहीं, आप चेकिंग करने भी नहीं जाओ, कहाँ आप वहीं रह जाएंगे तो कौन लेके आएगा?’ *तो हर बच्चे को - पूरे ब्राह्मण परिवार में, बड़े-बड़े तपस्वी बच्चों को, बाप का यही संदेश है, कि बच्चों, अपना समय बर्बाद नहीं करो! इतने समय से, ज्ञान में इतने समय से सारे संसार को एक बाप से मिलन मनाने का रास्ता बता रहे हैं, और अपने शब्दों को ही कंट्रोल में नहीं कर पा रहे! तो उन सभी बच्चों को बाप का संदेश है!*

अच्छा बच्चों, ऐसे बाप की दिल की डिब्बी में विराजमान होने वाले, ऐसे दिल में विराजमान, दिलवाले, बड़े दिलवाले बच्चों को, बापदादा का अति मीठा याद-प्यार।
और, जहाँ-जहाँ भी बैठे हैं, उन बच्चों को भी बाप का डबल गुणा याद-प्यार। सुनते हैं, सब सुनते हैं, रोज सुनते हैं, समझते भी हैं, मेरा बाबा है - पर बंधन कौन सा है? कौन सा बंधन है? कोई बंधन नहीं - ‘देह अभिमान’ है। *क्योंकि जब आत्मा समझेंगे ना तब कोई बंधन नहीं लगेगा।* अच्छा, ऐसे जो हर रोज छुपके, कहाँ किसी कोने में बैठकर, बाबा का आवाज सुनते हैं, उन बच्चों को पदमगुणा याद-प्यार।

यह बच्चे नहीं सोचना कि अभी थोड़े हैं - जब बाप का प्यार परवान चढ़ेगा ना, तो सारे बंधन टूट जाएंगे। साकार में ब्रह्मा बाप से जब बच्चियाँ मिलने आती थी, बापदादा से मिलने आती थी, तो लौकिक परिवार का कितना बंधन था। था ना? था - बांधके रखते थे। *अच्छा, ‘आदि सो अंत’ - पहले लौकिक परिवार का था, और अब अलौकिक परिवार का बंधन है। ना बाप पहले बदले, ना अब बदले, ना कब बदलेंगे - बाप है, बच्चों के सदा बाप रहेंगे।* और चाहे कितना भी रोके कि ‘मेरे एरिए में मत आना’, तो सबसे पहले बाबा वहाँ ही जाएगा। यह आज बाप का वायदा है, पक्का वायदा है। बाबा अपने वायदे का पक्का है। आप अपना कार्य करो, बाप अपना कार्य करेगा - *है तो आपका ही बाप ना, आप बाप के बच्चे हैं!* अब सभी बच्चे सेवा करें - योग सहज है। पहले कहा था ना, आने वाले समय में एक सेकंड का योग हो जाएगा। तो एक सेकंड ना – बस, ‘मेरा बाबा’!

अच्छा, ब्रह्मा बाबा से प्यार है? सबको नहीं है? सबको है ना। अच्छा, मिलना है? है - मिलना है? बाजू में ही बैठे हैं। अच्छा।

(बच्ची ने बाबा को गुलदस्ता भेंट किया)
भल कितने भी विघ्न आए, पर पास तो हो गए ना!

अच्छा, फिर मिलेंगे ...

*ऐसे ही सदा खुशी में नाचने वाले, बाप को अपने दिल में बिठाने वाले, और बाप की दिल पर राज करने वाले बच्चों को, बापदादा का याद-प्यार।*

Zorba the Greek

🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️ 🕉️

Versions of Shiv Baba
03.07.2022 - Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka

[ Spoken THROUGH Divine Mother Devaki - ‘JagadAmba’, ‘Bharat-Mata’, ‘Shiv-Shakti’, ‘MahaKali’ - SAME soul of Om Radhe, ‘Mateshwari’, Saraswati Mama (who had taken one more birth in an affluent family, between 1965 and the present birth) – who first gives birth to the first Prince of Golden Age, Shri Krishna, who then becomes the first Emperor of Golden Age, Shri Narayan - and then takes her own birth in a different family, 2 to 3 years later, as the first Princess of Golden Age, Shri Radha, who then becomes the first Empress of Golden Age, Shri Lakshmi - and the sustenance of Shri Krishna takes place through a DIFFERENT set of parents (Queen Yashoda & King Nanda)! ]

"Sweet children .. If you have to check then you should check your efforts; if you have to check, then consider yourself to be a soul and check as to how long you remembered the Father, you should check this."

Link: Baapdada Milan - 03.07.2022

OK .. Today, BapDada have come to celebrate a Meeting with His extremely Loving children. Are all of you Loving? All those children who are Loving, who are dear to the Father, such children are within the Father’s Heart. Today, every child is merged in the Father’s remembrance, is it not? First of all, every child should leave the state of fluctuation and sit down in the stage of stability, within one second! .. Consider yourself to be a soul within one second – and stabilize your mind and intellect with your Baba. Today, those who have come to celebrate a Meeting with the Father will only see the Father – because how would the Father be seen, unless the Father is merged in your vision and in your attitude? All of you children have the greatest hundred-fold fortune. ‘Hundred-fold fortunate’ means the children who have hundred-fold fortune, due to which you are celebrating a Meeting with the Father by sitting so close to Him. And those who are sleeping, are those who are losing. One ‘sleeping’ is with the body, one ‘sleeping’ is after knowing everything – and there is a loss in both types of ‘sleeping’. In what is there achievement? *Today, when the ‘Bestower of Fortune’ has come to fill the aprons of all the children, then only those children who fill their aprons completely will ‘pass with honour’.*

Is the stage of your mind tranquil and stable? Is it? [Yes Baba] Are you sure? Even with the facilities of science – do you ever have any fluctuation within your mind that the facilities of science have deceived you at the time of need? This fluctuation is also a hindrance in your efforts. ‘A tranquil and stable stage’, ‘a powerful stage’ – because, in times to come, there will not be any facilities of science! Every child has facilities of science, and so the children think ‘we have everything, we are happy, we lack nothing’. There is the Father’s remembrance because there are the facilities of science; when the facilities of science are absent then what happens to your spiritual stage? Obstacles come, do they not! So, how are you remembering Baba? With the facilities of science! *So, all the children should check their state of the mind – to what extent is the Yoga of my intellect dependent on the facilities? To what extent am I trapped in the facilities of science? Because whatever facilities of science exist will cease to exist within a short period of time.* All the children are thinking – ‘Baba, you have been saying this since a long time that they will cease to exist’ – so, what would Baba say? How long does everything last? The facilities of science were created within the last 100 years, and they will certainly cease within 100 years! So, what should you do?

Those who are Meeting now, and whose heart is half here and half outside – if your heart is fully here then Baba will help; and those whose heart is in the facilities – there are, see, see even now, see now – which children have their heart in the outer facilities! What is this? You are sitting in front - just think, you are absorbed in the facilities when the Father is giving you fortune at the present time, then what would happen at the final moments? When you go to see all these facilities then the facilities would have ceased! An empty container! *And at the present time, the Father is sitting practically with you in His evident form.* The time to come will be such that you would not have any facilities of science, and the Father would also go very far away. For whom? For those whose Yoga of the intellect is still with the outer facilities. *The Father would say that you should not waste your thoughts and time in checking the Father. Because if you waste your thoughts and time only in checking, that means you have wasted the accumulated capital of your life.* Whether Baba has come or not, whether this is Baba or not – take these thoughts out of your mind, do not waste your time in thinking about this.

Have you to remember the Father, make efforts and work hard – or have you to think, while sitting at home, ‘how will there be an income? If I do this, then this would happen.’ They only continue to think, but they do not earn an income. In the outer world also they only think – ‘we will perform this task, we will do it this way, if we do it like this then there will be this much income.’ The whole life passes away just thinking in this manner, and in the end nothing is left in the hand. *In the same way, what does the entire Brahmin Family think about, and while away their time?* What do they think? [Is Baba there or not] Is Baba there or not – is He really there or not? Let’s check once – we did not understand once, let’s check once more – we did not understand the second time also, let’s check again a third time; after the third time they will say, we are understanding a little; then in the fifth turn they will say – ‘OK, now we understand completely!’ So, in the four turns in which you met - how much time did you waste in those four turns, how great a capital did you lose, what all did you waste?

The children come and sit in front of the Father in disguise in order to check Him. What do they change? They will come wearing coloured clothes, so that no one will know that ‘I too am sitting in the gathering; then I will go and check, and then I will tell.’ So what are they doing? They are wasting their own time. *If you have to check then you should check your efforts; if you have to check, then consider yourself to be a soul and check as to how long you remembered the Father, you should check this.* What will you get by checking – ‘is Baba there or not, is He Meeting or not?’ Then, after a short time, those who are checking will themselves repent. They will say, ‘Baba, forgive us, we made a mistake, we were not able to understand.’ Oh, if you do have to check then you should come yourselves, why do you send little children? Now they are small, they are working hard and making efforts. Do you not have enough confidence in your efforts that you send the small children? And Baba would certainly have great Love for the small children who come – because although they have come to check in disguise, but they have Love for the Father, do they not? Even if they come once, they will continue to come again and again. Then you would say – ‘No, you should not go there even for checking, if you remain there itself then who will bring you back?’ *So, to every child in the whole Brahmin Family, to the children who are very great ‘tapasvis’, the Father’s message is that - children, do not waste your time! You have been in Knowledge for so long, and you have been showing the path to celebrate a Meeting with the Father to the whole world since a long time, and you are still unable to exercise control over your words! So, this message of the Father is for all those children!*

OK children, to those who are present within the Safe of the Father’s Heart, to the beloved ones who are present within His Heart, to the children who have grand hearts - BapDada’s extremely Sweet Love and Remembrance.
And the Father’s double-fold Love and Remembrance to those children, wherever they may be sitting. They do listen, everyone listens, they listen everyday, they also understand that this is my Baba – but which bondage do they have? Which bondage do they have? There is no bondage – they have body-consciousness. *Because when they consider themselves to be souls they will not feel anything to be a bondage.* OK, multi-million-fold Love and Remembrance to the children who hear the sound of the Father everyday, by remaining in hiding, sitting in some corner or the other. Do not think that there are just a few children – all bondages will break when Love flourishes for the Father.

When the kumaris used to come to meet Father Brahma in ‘Sakar’, when they used to come to meet BapDada, they had so much bondage of the ‘lokik’ family. They had, did they not? They had – they were kept tied up. *OK, ‘as it was in the beginning, so it is at the end’ – first it was of the ‘lokik’ family, and now the bondage is from the ‘Alokik’ Family. Neither did the Father change before, nor has He changed now, nor will He ever change – the Father is present, and the Father will always belong to the children.* And no matter how much they may cry and say, ‘do not come in my area’, but Baba will go there first of all. This is the promise of the Father today, this is His firm promise. The Father is firm in His promise. You perform your own functions, and the Father will perform His functions – *He is your own Father, and you are the children of the Father!* Now all the children should do service – remembrance is easy. You were told before, that in the time to come, Yoga will be of one second. So, one second is – ‘my Baba’, that’s all!

OK, do you have Love for Brahma Baba? Do all of you have? Everyone has, do you not? OK, do you wish to meet him? Do you wish to meet him? He is sitting just beside.

OK ..
(A sister presented Baba with a bouquet)
No matter how many obstacles came, but you passed, did you not!

OK, we well Meet again ...

*BapDada’s Love and Remembrance to the children who constantly dance in happiness, who make the Father sit within their hearts, and who rule over the Father’s Heart.*