Sevakram Daswani

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
sgvaishnav
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To understand the true reality

Sevakram Daswani

Post by sgvaishnav »

Find sevakram Daswani evidence of Family details, Residence, Death, etc.
sgvaishnav
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To understand the true reality

Re: Sevakram Daswani

Post by sgvaishnav »

What about Sevakram Daswani - Death and Family, and residence right now ?
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Sevakram Daswani

Post by admin »

Dear All,

Anyone who is aware of the history of Sevakram Daswani may post details in this topic.

SAT
sgvaishnav

Post by sgvaishnav »

we required, 2 Proof very necessary for all. first, compared sevekram death and virendradev dixit birth .
second, sevakram details as birth , family, . If sevakram was main role in the past. we have available 2 or 3
evidence regarding that, like .. someone says bengali gurus , Lekhraj's partner , and others. but it not accurate
or perfect for believing. if sevakram and family spoke Murlis , so it had not been any evidence available. even sevakram
and family photos was not available.
so, how can we showed real story.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52400&hilit ... d26#p52400
http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... Ram#p15005 - I don't have evidence for this. I have information he died around 1960. His children – Duru (daughter), Gulabrai (son), Riku (daughter), Kala (daughter), Devi (daughter), Mani (daughter), Puran (son).
This has been posted in the BK forum (now not functioning) in around 2016 by the PBK member "sita (in this forum)". In the BK forum, the member name was "saligram".