Comments by xpbk on "SM & AV points for churning"

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

Note: There is nothing personal here. You may ignore this if required. I allow the admins to delete this post if they feel so and I really don't mind.

I hardly get time to read rest of the topics in this forum. I rarely read some posts here and there.

I observed many a times that many false teachings are being propagated in this topic specially. But, I never had time to reply. There are PBKs who keep posting the teachings of Baba Dixit even today. I have no time to read or to reply to any of the posts. Also, I am not against Baba Dixit or anyone. Everything I say against them is just to explain the things.

But, today I just thought of doing it once and share my views on this topic. Rest, it is up to the readers and the writer to decide.

I have said it long back that revised Murlis should be the last thing to study. Before that, we should study the original Murlis/scans/audios etc.
Thus, once we understand the actual knowledge, then we will be able to identify and correct the mistakes in the revised Murlis.

Let me give only one example. This is yesterday's post,
viewtopic.php?&p=54691#p54691
Golden Heart wrote: 18 Dec 2019 बेहद का बाप बैठ इन द्वारा तुमको पढ़ाते हैं। वह है सभी आत्माओं का बाप। यह फिर है सभी मनुष्य आत्माओं का बेहद का बाप; नाम ही है प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा।
The Unlimited Father (Shiva) sits and explains through this one (soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani). He (Shiva) is the Father of ALL souls; whereas, THIS one (Brahma Baba) is the unlimited (‘Alokik’) Father of all human beings, whose name is PrajaPita Brahma.
The translation and the view of brother 'Golden Heart' are acceptable.
But, the revised Hindi Murli is completely misleading, which says "Shiv is the Father of all souls and then this Brahma is the Father of all human souls.

This is totally wrong. This concept was invented by Baba Dixit. He always taught PBKs that Shiv is the Father of all souls, including the souls of insects, animals, birds etc. and he considers himself to be the Father of all human souls. But, BKs too follow him.
I still remember, even before I became PBK, when I went to a BK Centre in Mumbai, they taught me during my 7 days course that Shiv is the Father of all souls including insects, birds, animals etc.

See the original Murli,
9.1.69 A.M (middle of page 1),
--
9.1.69.AM_pg1_madhy.PNG
It says, Brahma is the Father of all humans. It doesn't say 'human souls'.
That actually means, when we are inside a body, Brahma is the Father. He is also called as great great grandfather. Shiv is the Father of all bodiless souls, but of only human souls.

It's a very common thing in every Murli where it is said that 'Shiv is the Father of all human souls', 'Shiv is the seed of the human tree/world'.
Dixit Baba thinks that he is the seed of the human tree, which means he has not even read 5% of the Murlis.

It is also said, 'tum bachcho ko aulad bhi nahi kahenge'.

There are Murlis which say, Shiv is the Father of 500 crores of souls.

Let's see this Murli,
29.4.68 P.M (end of page 1),
--
29.4.68.P.M.pg1_ant.PNG
Look at the example, if Brahma is the Father of 500010 souls, then Shiv is the Father of 500011 souls including Brahma.

Last, but not the least,
24.8.67 A.M (end of page 7) – audio PDF,
--
24.8.67.A.M_pg7_ant.PNG
Audio PDF (end of page 7): http://www.PBKs.info/Streaming/MP3/bma/1967/35.pdf
Audio (at 29.05 mins): http://www.PBKs.info/Streaming/MP3/bma/1967/35.mp3

Baba Dixit feeling bad while giving his clarification on this. Start from 19.10 mins and pay attention from 19.38 mins,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTdb5F1u48

Here, it is clearly said that Shiv is not the Father of other souls, like the souls of animals etc.

To be continued..
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

Another great blunder,
Golden Heart wrote: 18 Dec 2019 यह बहुत गुह्य समझने की बातें हैं जो फिर प्राय:लोप हो जानी हैं। फिर बाद में मनुष्य इस आधार पर शास्त्र आदि बनाते हैं।
These are very deep aspects which have to be understood; they will then disappear. Later on (on the ‘path of Devotion’), human beings create Scriptures, etc., on the basis of these aspects.
This is utterly false, misleading and cruel.

Let's see the original Murli,
9.1.69 A.M (end of page2),
9.1.69.AM_pg2_ant.PNG
Here it is says, 'later on, human beings create scriptures etc.". It' doesn't say 'based on this, they create scriptures later on'.

Surprisingly, this is again a teaching of Baba Dixit. Why BKs are copying Baba Dixit?

This is the base of the whole ignorance. This is how people started imagining the things like 'shooting' and started comparing the scriptures with the knowledge. Even BKs started doing it following Baba Dixit.
Not only BKs, do you remember my post- 'Avyakt BapDada and Baba Dixit are close friends'? They both copy and support each other.

I can actually write a book on the shooting and prove that it is completely wrong. But, it's not possible for me to write everything. Ignorance is endless.

First, we should also expose the Hindu scriptures. I have some YouTube videos related to this, which I will share later if the forum allows me to do.

It's a common sense, if the scriptures were written based on Confluence Age events, why do they defame Shiv and other deities?
You also know that it was Vyas who wrote the scriptures. But, if you consider Vyas to be so great that he was able write everything accurately during Copper Age based on Confluence Age events, then why don't you respect Baba Dixit? I am not asking PBKs here.

Oh! You think that, as he is misleading the people here, so he does in the Copper Age also. That means, scriptures are not written based on what happened here. It only means that, whatever he did during the Copper Age, he is doing the same again in the Confluence Age to an extra extent. As simple as that. He has developed those sanskars over many births. But, we cannot call it 'Shooting'.

This is exactly what it is. Baba Dixit's activities (teachings) completely match with whatever is happening (and happened in the past) in the path of devotion. That makes us think that he is doing the shooting of false Gita.

'False Gita' is Baba Dixit's invention. Why do we even use that word? We think we are fighting against Baba Dixit, but, the reality is that we are completely under his control. We cannot differentiate between the teachings of ShivBaba and Baba Dixit. The concepts like 'False Gita', 'Shooting', 'Root souls and Seed souls', 'Thinking that Muslims/Christians are Vidharmis', 'To think that Hindu religion is a very old religion' etc. are all Baba Dixit’s teachings.

Shiv's teachings are completely opposite of this. I know that the word ‘False Gita’ is used in the Murlis also. But, there it refers to the Gita of Bhaktimarg, not of Confluence Age.

The fact is, as time lapses from Copper Age to Iron age, souls become so weak that it is very easy to confuse them than to explain. Specially, those who take 84 births. Because, we become the most degraded.
Shankar is not only confusing PBKs, but also many of us, even now. Because of him, most of us don't even understand simple Hindi literature today and we forgot rational thinking.

Dear brother 'Golden Heart',
I personally respect your efforts and the service you do. There is no doubt that you have a Golden heart. But unfortunately, it's a huge disservice which is happening unknowingly for years. Please don't get offended.
It's very important to put my view. Just imagine, I have highlighted only one example. Look at the number of 'views' on this topic. I cannot predict the amount of disservice accurately. It depends on the number of readers of this topic and also on how many of them actually follow this. Of course, this is reputed and trusted forum, which actually is a problem when something like this happens.

But the problem is in the revised Murlis of BKs, not the forum.

I am very grateful for this wonderful platform/forum where I am able to create my own topics and post my views, which I will never forget.

Please reply if you want to say anything on this. I may not be able to reply back, but I will definitely read it sometime later.
xpbk

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by xpbk »

Baba Dixit, considering himself to be the seed soul of the human world and also that he himself is Prajapita, always keeps repeating this line,
"The new world belongs to the Father, so wouldn’t the old world belong to Him"?
[He actually uses the words Heaven and Hell, instead of new world and old world.]

But, it was said for Shiv alone in the original Murli dated 14.6.68.A.M (beginning of page1),
--
14.6.68.A.M_pg1_adi.PNG

For English translation,
https://bkmurli.com/today-Murli-30-may- ... i-English/
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

Commenting on,
viewtopic.php?&p=54707#p54707
Golden Heart wrote: 21 Dec 2019 आधाकल्प राज्य पद वाले बनते हो, और आधाकल्प पूज्य पद को प्राप्त करते हो।
For half the Cycle (during RamRajya), You become those with a Royal status; and for half the Cycle (during Ravan Rajya), You attain a ‘worthy-of-worship’ status.
How do we attain the status of a "worthy-of-worship" for half of the cycle during Ravanrajy? If we attain a status, we should also be present to hold that status.
ShivBaba says, you become devotees for half of the cycle and you start worshipping your own idols.
So, we actually attain the status of "worthy-of-worship" during Ramrajy, not in Ravanrajy.

Golden Heart wrote: 21 Dec 2019 अब नहीं, तो कब नहीं! यह इस समय के, इसी जीवन के लिए ही गाया हुआ है।
‘IF NOT NOW, THEN NEVER!’ This has been remembered about THIS time (of Confluence Age), and THIS (Brahmin) Life.”
Just as Baba Dixit does, he is giving an "unlimited clarification" of a slogan.
Golden Heart wrote: 21 Dec 2019 यह एक ही महान आत्मा है, जिसके भिन्न-भिन्न आयु के रूप में, भिन्न-भिन्न चरित्र के रूप में गायन और पूजन है।
This (Brahma Baba) is the ONLY ONE great soul who is remembered and worshiped in various forms of age, and various forms of personality.
This is acceptable to some extent. But, according to original Murlis, all worshipping and praise is applicable to all of us children, though it is in the form of Lakshmi-Narayan or Radha-Krishn.

I am again leaving it to the readers to decide on AVs.
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

Commenting on,
viewtopic.php?&p=54707#p54707
Golden Heart wrote: 21 Dec 2019 यह महान आत्मा है, जिसकी ...; और तीसरा, गोप गोपियों के रूप में भी गायन पूजन है;...
THIS Brahma Baba is the ONLY ONE great soul, who is...; and THIRD, he is remembered and worshiped in the form of along with the gopes and gopis too;
Another false teaching. According to original Murlis, Krishn was defamed by showing him with Gop-Gopis in the scriptures, not praised. We are the Gop-Gopis of ShivBaba and he (ShivBaba) is Gopi-Vallabh.
Golden Heart
Supreme Spiritual Surgeon
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Post by Golden Heart »

Divine ‘Brother’ xpbk,

We have cursorily glanced through your recent posts in this topic, but did not have adequate time at our disposal to address same. Since there is obviously a glaring difference in your comprehension of our posts, you are hereby requested to kindly refrain from offering any further comments on our posts, until we are in a position to address your existing recent comments. This would assist you in better understanding the situation, before you continue to provide further comments - since we do appreciate the various circumstances and reasons for the glaring differences in your comprehension of our posts, which we shall address, and convey to you, in due course. You may monitor this topic accordingly. Thank you.
xpbk

Re: Comments by xpbk on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by xpbk »

Dear brother 'Golden Heart',

Never mind. To be frank, I did not know that you can actually stop me or anyone else from doing this. Because, this is a separate topic created specifically for commenting and as I still believe, this Forum encourages raising our voice or to express individual’s opinions wherever possible. I understand that you need time to address and I also agree to it.

But, it's OK and I never mind. In fact, I already told multiple times that it is up to you and the readers. I even told and allowed you to delete the post if required. You may do so even now. Never was my intention to hurt anyone.

Don't worry, I am not going to comment on your posts further and neither have I time to do that. But, I would like to understand what did I write wrong or what was so glaring and hope to get your feedback. And so I wait for it. Remember, "the more the negative, the more I like it". Again, it's not compulsory, if you wish you may avoid giving your feedback.

But, I humbly request you to continue to express your views on any of my posts. I need it the most. I will never ask anyone to refrain from doing so. I actually love it and encourage everyone to do so.
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

============================================================================================================
Along with removing, trimming and editing the things from original Murlis, They even add extra lines in the revised Murlis.
============================================================================================================

बीकेज अपनी रिवाइज्ड मुरलियों में बहुत सी बातें (ओरिजिनल मुरली के) हटा देते हैं, साथ में एक-डेढ़ पेज पूरा ही गायब करते है| बहुत सी बातों को एडिट भी करते हैँ, अपने फायदे अनुसार अज्ञान को फैलाने के लिए| यह सब रोज होता रहता है और हम में से ज्यादातर लोग जानते भी है|

लेकिन, कभी-कभी एक्सट्रा बातें भी डाल देते हैं| हद है भाई !
जैसे आज की मुरली में यह बातें आई, जो ओरिजिनल मुरली में है नहीं| यह 8.1.69 का रिवाइज्ड मुरली है|
यहाँ जाके देखो,https://madhubanmurli.org/#hi+2019-12-23+daily
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" सतयुग से गिरते ही आये हैं। अभी हम इस पुरूषोत्तम संगमयुग पर पहुँचे हैं। कल्प-कल्प बाप आते हैं पढ़ाने। बाप के पास तुम रहते हो ना। यही हमारा सच्चा-सच्चा सतगुरू है, जो मुक्ति-जीवनमुक्ति का रास्ता बताते हैं। जैसे यह बाबा भी सीखते हैं, ऐसे इनको देख तुम बच्चे भी सीखते हो। कदम-कदम पर सावधानी रखनी होती है। मन्सा-वाचा-कर्मणा बहुत शुद्ध रहना है। अन्दर कोई भी गन्दगी नहीं होनी चाहिए। बाप को घड़ी-घड़ी बच्चे भूल जाते हैं। बाप को भूलने से बाप की शिक्षा भी भूल जाते हैं। हम स्टूडेन्ट हैं, यह भी भूल जाते हैं। है बहुत सहज। बाप की याद में ही करामात है। ऐसी करामात और कोई भी बाप सिखला न सके। इस करामात से ही तमोप्रधान से सतोप्रधान बनते हैं।

तुम बच्चे जानते हो शिवबाबा ने ब्रह्मा द्वारा आदि सनातन देवी-देवता धर्म की स्थापना की है, जो धर्म सतयुग और त्रेता, आधाकल्प चलता है। फिर दूसरे धर्म वाले बाद में वृद्धि को पाते हैं। जैसे क्राइस्ट आया, पहले तो बहुत थोड़े थे। जब बहुत हो जाएं तब राजाई कर सकें। क्रिश्चियन धर्म अभी तक है। वृद्धि होती रहती है। वे जानते हैं कि क्राइस्ट द्वारा हम क्रिश्चियन बनें है। आज से 2 हजार वर्ष पहले क्राइस्ट आया था। अब वृद्धि हो रही है। क्रिश्चियन कहेंगे हम क्राइस्ट के हैं। पहले एक क्राइस्ट आया, फिर उनका धर्म स्थापन होता है, वृद्धि होती जाती है। एक से दो, दो से चार.... फिर ऐसे वृद्धि होती जाती है। अभी देखो क्रिश्चियन का झाड़ कितना हो गया है। फाउण्डेशन है देवी-देवता घराना, इसलिए ब्रह्मा को ग्रेट-ग्रेट ग्रैण्ड फादर कहा जाता है। परन्तु भारतवासियों को यह भूल गया है कि हम परमपिता परमात्मा शिव के डायरेक्ट बच्चे हैं।

क्रिश्चियन भी समझते हैं आदि देव होकर गये हैं, जिसके यह मनुष्य वंशावली हैं। बाकी वह मानेंगे तो अपने क्राइस्ट को ही, क्राइस्ट को, बुद्ध को फादर समझते हैं। सिजरा है ना। जैसे क्राइस्ट का यादगार क्रिश्चियन देश में है। वैसे तुम बच्चों ने यहाँ तपस्या की है तब तुम्हारा भी यादगार यहाँ (आबू में) है। अच्छा"।
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
यह बातें ओरिजिनल मुरली में है नहीं| यहाँ जाके देखो,
8.1.69 ओरिजिनल मुरली: http://PBKs.info/Streaming/MP3/bma/scan/993.pdf
8.1.69 ओरिजिनल मुरली (स्कैन): http://PBKs.info/Streaming/MP3/bma/orgl/1969/8-1-69.pdf

8.1.69 की रात्रि क्लास में भी यह सब नहीं है,
http://PBKs.info/Streaming/MP3/bma/scan/994.pdf

शुकर है, इसमें जो एक्स्ट्रा बातें आई हैं , वह फिर भी ज्ञान के हिसाब से गलत नहीं है| हो सकता है, दूसरी मुरली से थोड़ा सा उठाके डाल दिया हो|
लेकिन, इस बात को ध्यान में रखना होगा कि ऐसे भी होता है| कल यह कुछ भी गलत भी डाल देंगे, इनका क्या भरोसा! ध्यान से पढ़ना होगा रोज, या फिर रिवाइज्ड भूल जाओ, सिर्फ ओरिजिनल मुरली पढ़ो|

It's a very well known fact that BKs remove lot of things in their revised Murlis, they even edit many things from the original Murlis for their own benefit and they omit entirely 1 - 1.5 page of the original Murli every day as they revise.

But, it is not just that. They even add extra lines on their own.
Let's consider today's Murli,
https://bkmurli.com/category/brahma-kumaris-Murli/

Below lines are not present in the original Murli.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have continued to come down from the Golden Age and have now reached the most auspicious Confluence Age. The Father comes every cycle to teach you. You stay with the Father do you not? That One is our true Satguru who shows us the path of liberation and liberation-in-life. Just as this Baba learns, so you children should observe him and learn in the same way. You should be cautious at every step. Your thoughts, words and deeds have to be very pure. There should be no type of dirt or rubbish inside you. You children repeatedly forget the Father. When you forget the Father, you also forget His teachings. You even forget that you are students. This study is very easy. There is magic in having remembrance of the Father. No other Father can teach you how to perform such magic. It is through this magic that you become satopradhan from tamopradhan. You children know that Shiv Baba established through Brahma the original, eternal, deity religion which lasted through the golden and silver ages, for half the cycle. Then, later, those of the other religions expanded. For instance, when Christ came, there were very few at first. Only when there are many of them can they rule. The Christian religion continues even now; it continues to grow. They know that they have become Christians through Christ. Christ came 2000 years ago and expansion is taking place now. Christians would say that they belong to Christ. First, Christ alone comes, and then his religion is established and it then expands. From one, there are two, from two there are four and expansion continues to take place in that way. Look how big the Christian tree has become. The foundation is the deity dynasty. This is why Brahma is called the great-great-grandfather. However, the people of Bharat have forgotten that they are the direct children of the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, Shiva. Christians also understand that Adi Dev existed in the past and that this is his human dynasty. However, they would still believe in their Christ. People consider Christ or Buddha etc. to be their Father. There is the genealogical tree. Just as there are memorials of Christ in Christian countries, in the same way, you children have done tapasya here and this is why there is your memorial here in Abu. Achcha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a revised Murli of 8.1.69.A.M. These lines are not even present in 8.1.69.P.M.
The links for the original Murlis are given above.

We are lucky, because, these extra lines are not wrong at least. They must have taken it from another Murli. But, we should be at least aware of this. Because, we never know, they will add anything on their own someday. We should be careful if we are relying on revised Murlis. Or better we start reading original Murlis and leave revised Murlis.
Golden Heart
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Post by Golden Heart »

Divine ‘Brother’ xpbk,
Golden Heart wrote: 22 Dec 2019 ... we do appreciate the various circumstances and reasons for the glaring differences in your comprehension of our posts, which we shall address, and convey to you, in due course. ...
Having studied more than 90 per cent of ALL your posts on this forum, we are ALSO in a position to appreciate the various circumstances and reasons which have led you to make such ERRONEOUS conclusions, with regard to the Original Murlis, to Brahma Baba, and to Avyakt BapDada – all of which could SEVERELY DEGRADE the Spiritual status of ANY embodied soul. Therefore, our interaction with you, in this regard, henceforth, would SIMPLY be with the PUREST INTENTION to assist you to REAL-EYES the GROSS Spiritual blunders which you have been INADVERTENTLY led to commit, by making such ERRONEOUS conclusions, as above, WITHOUT being in a position to RE-COGNIZE the ACTUAL SITUATION, by your own self! We DO NOT consider that you are personally to blame, in ANY WAY, since you are PERFECTLY acting in GOOD FAITH, as per your current belief and comprehension of the situation, and therefore, you feel FULLY CONFIDENT that you are on the RIGHT path – when, in ACTUAL FACT, you are NOT - but you are NOT in a position to PERCEIVE this yourself - which can be perceived by us, due to our LONGER association with this Knowledge, and SUBTLER COMPREHENSION of same. This would be the very same situation you found yourself in, when you first came in contact with the PBK knowledge – but later REAL-EYEsed that there was something DRASTICALLY WRONG there, which is DEFINITELY to your personal credit. If you could have REAL-EYEsed this, AFTER a LONG period of time, we feel confident that you would ALSO REAL-EYEs your CURRENT ACTUAL situation, with some outside assistance, at the early stages itself, so that you DO NOT have to waste many more years, BEFORE you begin to REAL-EYEs your GROSS BLUNDERS, which you are currently making.

xpbk wrote: 22 Dec 2019 ... I still believe, this Forum encourages raising our voice or to express individual’s opinions wherever possible. ...
Whereas, this may be true, but since this is a Spiritual forum, other responsible members also have a Spiritual obligation to caution anyone who is considered to be on the wrong path towards perdition, and who would Spiritually hurt himself/herself badly, if not duly cautioned well in time – PROVIDED such an individual is WILLING to be cautioned – as in your case.

xpbk wrote: 22 Dec 2019 ... But, I would like to understand what did I write wrong or what was so glaring and hope to get your feedback. And so I wait for it. ...
BEFORE we can even consider the SPECIFICS of this, in order to be in a better position to assist you, it would help if we know your ACTUAL Spiritual History, with regard to this particular Knowledge.
You may, therefore, commence with a brief summary of your Spiritual History, like –
1. Your lokik background.
2. Circumstances which led you to come to this Knowledge, in the very beginning.
3. Your association and experience with BKs, and duration with them. What made you doubt, or leave, them?
4. Circumstances which led you to come to the PBK knowledge, thereafter; and your experiences, and duration, with them.
5. What made you doubt the PBK knowledge, to begin with.
6. We have understood why you doubt the audios of Brahma Baba, when you compared same with the Original SMs, but please state your own reasons in brief - although some are readily evident from your posts.
7. We have also understood why you are doubting Avyakt BapDada, but please state your own reasons in brief - although some are readily evident from your posts.
8. What is the purpose of your continuing to read the Original SMs, according to your present understanding? What is your final aim and destination?
9. It is clear that you have NOT been personally associated with Brahma Baba, in Sakar; and perhaps, in Avyakt also – or, if you have, you DO NOT have a CLEAR COMPREHENSION, LEAVE ALONE ANY Spiritual EXPERIENCE, of EITHER Brahma Baba, or Incorporeal God Father Shiva. If otherwise, please so state your experiences, if possible.

You may touch on ALL, or ANY of above points, as you feel comfortable, and also provide ANY additional points which you may consider appropriate, which would enable us to assist you to THEN COMPREHEND EXACTLY WHERE, and HOW, you have been led into making such Spiritual BLUNDERS, by HARBOURING such GROSS MISCONCEPTIONS!

We will endeavour to revert back to you after EACH of your responses, soonest possible – but we request you to kindly exercise due patience, since we are hard pressed with various other commitments. In the meantime, we would STRONGLY advise you, to COMPLETELY STOP making ANY OTHER posts on ANY OTHER TOPIC on this forum, UNTIL you FEEL FULLY CONFIDENT of your exact SITUATION and POSITION – WHICHEVER that may eventually turn out to be!

Thank you for your time and patience, and with ETERNAL, INFINITE, IMPERISHABLE, Purest Divine Love.

Golden Heart.
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

That's sweet of you. OK brother “Golden Heart”, thank you for your interest in knowing me.
Let me answer all of your questions and some additions too.

1. Laukik background-
I was a Software Engineer. I left my job recently, in Aug-2019 and working as a part-time trainer at present. I teach latest technologies like AI, ML, Data Science, Python, Ruby, Micro-services, Cassandra DB, Mongo DB, SAS, SAP Successfactor, AWS, ethical hacking, Angular JS, Bootstrap, React JS, Tableau, Cyber security etc

I am basically from Karnataka and live in Pune currently. I travel abroad frequently.
I am an expert in Mathematics, Physics, History, economics and finance too.
I am also associated with judicial authorities and forensic experts.
I know many influential people across the globe and many of my friends are business men in America, Austrailia, London, Canada, Dubai etc.

2. Why did I enter into this knowledge?
It was Sep- 2006 and I was working in Mumbai for a Software company. I was always keen in understanding the things like subconscious mind etc.
I used to read a lot of books, written by foreign authors mostly. Suddenly, one fine day, a friend of mine took me to a BK centre near Gaon Devi mandir, Thane. I loved the course and felt as if I finally found everything I was searching for.

3. I continued for 2.5 years. I visited Madhuban at least 20 times between this period and another 35 times in the last 10 years.
I used to attend daily classes, every event, do all kind of services. I have attended Avyakt Milan for more than 10 times.

I knew Dadi Prakashmani, Brother Ramesh Shah personally. I used to travel across India for service.

Then, I came across some horrible things happening in the BK centres. It was more of a prostitute centre. But, I continued to follow Baba.
I had a separate room to store revised Murlis. I loved them so much.
Later, I realized that Subtle Region doesn’t exist, based on my own study. I also understood that Karmatit stage will be attained only in the end. I was good in literature and also in Hindi. So, it was easy for me, though it took 2.5 years.

4. Finally, I got attracted to PBKs knowledge. I joined PBKs in Feb-2009.
I also served as a surrendered brother in Delhi for 2 years. Later, I joined my job in Pune and continued to follow Baba Dixit, until 2018.

5. I was happy and good there, until I accidentally happen to verify their Sacchi Gita in March, 2018. Then, I started reading the original Murlis and realized that Shankar is not the Chariot of Shiv and Advance knowledge is a bunch of lies. I have written enough posts on the same in this forum. So, I left PBKs in April 2019.

6. Then, I was back to BKs. Though Mama & Baba did not exist, I started believing back in BKs as I had no other way. I was also worried for wasting so many years in PBKs.
But again, accidentally I happen to verify an audio cassette with the original Murli. For my amazement, it was unbelievable. I verified few more repeatedly. Now, I lost my faith completely on everything. This happened within a week after I left PBKs.

I studied many such audios and also original Murlis again to understand the reality of BKs. I almost spent 5.5 months on this, studying day and night. I had to leave my job for this and sacrifice everything else. Because, that required so much attention and patience.

Finally, I understood that this Brahma of BKs is only reading the pre-narrated Murlis. Not only that he reads, if you just hear him in the audios, he seems to be a silly person. But, it took me lot of time to realize this. It was not easy for me to doubt on Brahma himself. But, finally, after months of sleepless nights, it became very clear.
So, this continued till October, 2018.
I have produced enough findings on audios in this forum. There is nothing personal and it was all truth.

To be continued....
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

7. I also understood the glaring differences between the teachings of Avyakt Vanis and Original Murlis. I studied Avyakt Murlis in depth. This fake Brahma, who was a silly man, has become a Guru after 1969. As I already understood Baba Dixit and came out, even after staying there for 10 years, now it was easy for me to understand the Avyakt Vani teachings and to find out that there is nothing much difference between Baba Dixit and Avyakt BapDada.
First of all, he is free from his body and secondly, he has been in the knowledge for so many years and hence it’s easy for him to spread the ignorance and yet be famous among the BKs world.
Just like PBKs fail to verify the teachings of Baba Dixit, so do you & rest of the BK followers feel that Avyakt Vanis are amazing. The same way, the followers of Sadguru in the laukik world and the followers of other Babas.
I have produced enough proofs on the same in this forum.

8. For me, it was not enough.
Now, where did the Murlis come from? This was my next question.
Was there a real Brahma? Or BKs just stole some spiritual teachings from somewhere and built their empire on it?
Thus, I started the finest research of my life. I started analyzing even deeper into every small detail. If not Sherlock Holmes, I was, at least, much more than Byomkesh Bakshi.

I was not in a position to trust anyone. Further research revealed that Dada Lekhraj was real. And Murlis came through him originally.
This was around mid January 2019. I was also back to my software career. I was in Delhi for few months between Dec-2018 and March- 2019. Then, I shifted back to Pune.
Between Jan-2019 and Feb-2019, I tried to find out, who was this another Brahma in the audio cassettes? Thus, after another month of research, which involved a lot of travel, I understood who he was.

I am still not happy. What if Dada Lekhraj had taught the knowledge on his own? He was of course a good person. But, what if he had just assumed the incarnation of Shiv in him under his own delusions? And what if there was no Shiv at all?
Of course, I knew the entire history of the Yagya already. But, I had to verify this knowledge. So, I spent next 6 months on rigorous research, going beyond BK/PBK world, to understand the whole world including its history, science, scriptures, religions and the major events, beliefs, famous personalities and everything else. I compared everything. I kept striving to find out the whole truth of this world.

Then, I started working on, how should I trust that this world is a Drama? How can it be Drama? What is the purpose of this Drama? Why there is so much injustice? Why there is so much sorrow in the world? Who is God? etc etc.
Because, I had many such questions in my mind since my childhood.
Then, how it can be a repetitive Drama? Why 5000 years? What about carbon dating? What about Mahenjo-daro & Harappa civilizations? etc etc
I also understood the real history of India. The reality of Hindu religion and Hindu scriptures with clear proofs.

Finally, I was happy and completely satisfied by the end of August 2019. Then, I started revealing it from 6th September 2019.
In this forum, I am doing only a fraction of it, not even 1%.
But, much more has happened somewhere else.
But, one question is still unanswered. Where is Dada Lekhraj now? Where is Mama? There is no doubt that they were reborn. I have written only few things here. Actual proofs of Mama-Baba's rebirth have been revealed to the concerned people.
But, where are they now?

My purpose of joining this forum is something else, which I cannot reveal. At least, not now.
Why am I sharing these details today? Even this has a reason. It is very much required today.
Thank you brother "Golden Heart" for this wonderful opportunity.
The purpose of joining this forum is almost fulfilled. I would like to thank you all. Specially, you brother “Golden Heart”. Unknowingly, you have always been a great help in accomplishing my mission on this forum.

9. I have many people who joined me recently; they actually had met Dada Lekhraj.
I hope I answered all of your questions in detail along with some additions.
Let me know if I can do anything else for you.
There are lots of things which I cannot talk about on this forum. But, if there is something that can be done, I am happy to do it.

Dear brother "Golden Heart",
I know that you have spent your entire life in this knowledge and you must be an old man now. But, I don't understand, why do you fail to understand such small things? Please, don't get offended. I truly wish that you start understanding the things soon and come out of this ignorance.
However, I also know deep inside me that it's not gonna be easy for you. I can only hope, nothing is in my hands. After all, we each have our own roles and nobody can change it.
I wish you good luck.
Golden Heart

Post by Golden Heart »

Divine ‘Brother’ xpbk,

WELCOME to the ‘World Spiritual University’. Your case is accepted, and this confirms your admittance to this ‘World Spiritual Hospital’; and a ‘Supreme Spiritual Surgeon’ is assigned to your case.

xpbk wrote: 25 Dec 2019 I know that you have spent your entire life in this knowledge and you must be an old man now. But, I don't understand, why do you fail to understand such small things? Please, don't get offended. I truly wish that you start understanding the things soon and come out of this ignorance.
However, I also know deep inside me that it's not gonna be easy for you. I can only hope, nothing is in my hands.

FIRST of ALL, try your best to REGAIN the AWARENESS of yourself SIMPLY as a soul –
neither a man or a woman, neither young or old, neither white or black, neither an American or an Indian, neither Hindu or Muslim or Christian, neither a Devil or a Deity, etc. – NOTHING related to a corporeal body, made of five INERT elements of matter – your expertise in physics should be put into use to come to grips with this FIRST and FOREMOST ABSOLUTE REALITY, for which NO EXTERNAL PROOFS are necessary. The PROOF lies with you, yourself, and you have to ONLY begin EXPERIENCING same, to whatever extent possible!
This is the VERY FIRST STEP of the little, innocent Child of God – take this FIRST step FIRST, and FEEL the EXUBERANCE of it, LIKE the child who takes the VERY FIRST STEP and FEELS EXUBERANT - and THEN God will surely take multi-million-fold steps for you, THEREAFTER.
If you doubt the existence of Shiva or God, it does not matter. Use your expertise of Mathematics – which reminds me of one Professor Nadkarni in College, who had said that the easy way to remember the spelling of Mathematics was to remember the pun, ‘HE who sat between two MATs in his ICS examination’!
FIRST commence with a 0 (Zero) – yourself as a soul, a Point source of Spiritual Light Energy, and then continue to add endless zeroes, UNTIL you get tired and exhausted, when you REAL-EYEs that all these ZEROES have NO VALUE, UNTIL you add 1 (One) BEFORE them – Supreme Soul, ALSO a POINT source of Spiritual Light Energy!

It is our definite quality, and FUNCTION, to CLEARLY comprehend why any INNOCENT child FAILS to understand little things – OBVIOUSLY because the child is STILL small, and would MOST DEFINITELY understand as he/she grows up.
A Child who is COMBINED with God, and has been deputed to be a ‘Supreme Spiritual Surgeon’, should NEVER get offended under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES – because that would be an INSULT to God, and the CLEAR PROOF of the FALSE claim of being COMBINED with God, and of being a ‘Supreme Spiritual Surgeon’. Such FALSEHOOD can NEVER SUCCEED in taking anyone else out of FALSEHOOD!
We are ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT that you will MOST DEFINITELY start understanding the ACTUAL REALITY soon, and come out of your ABJECT ignorance, or DARKNESS of body-consciousness. If this were not the case, we would MOST DEFINITELY not waste our time in this pursuit.
We are well COGNIZANT of the FACT that anyone who is in DARKNESS of body-consciousness, and COMPLETE IGNORANCE of the Truth, would naturally view EVEN God, Himself, to be in DARKNESS and IGNORANCE, and even NON-EXISTENT – as is your current state of this Spiritual DIS-EASE! This is the SEVEREST stage of this Spiritual DIS-EASE, and a MOST POWERFUL weapon which Maya, or NESCIENCE, uses to keep embodied souls TRAPPED within the VICIOUS grip of body-consciousness, DARKNESS & IGNORANCE!
We do understand that this has NOT been easy for you THUS FAR, in your ROUGH Spiritual journey, but DO NOT lose heart – there is DEFINITELY a LIGHT at the end of this DARK and DREARY tunnel of DARKNESS & IGNORANCE!
Although we may sometimes feel that NOTHING is in our hands, out of humility, and sometimes out of exasperation, we have EVENTUALLY to take heart and solace that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

It requires great COURAGE and FORTITUDE for you to be FRANK & FEARLESS in projecting your current situation and condition – when the Child has COURAGE, the Father gives HELP (‘himmate bachhe, madate Bap’)!

We will NEXT, begin the TREATMENT, with a SERIES of short questions, which, by THEMSELVES, would be INTRICATELY DESIGNED to DRAW OUT the NEGATIVE ENERGY, or NESCIENCE, which has become ENSCONCED within your innermost psyche, and which is holding you CAPTIVE! You may make an attempt to answer same to the best of your ability, with COMPLETE ease and comfort, IGNORING ANYTHING which makes you feel EVEN SLIGHTLY uncomfortable. You are at COMPLETE LIBERTY to DISCONTINUE with this TREATMENT at ANY TIME of your choice, and seek FINAL discharge from this ‘Supreme Spiritual Hospital’!

With ETERNAL, INFINITE, IMPERISHABLE, Purest Divine Love.

Golden Heart.
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry. Just keep dancing to my tune as you are doing right now
and I will take you to your destiny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's sweet of you brother "Golden Heart".
Thanks a million once again for acting exactly as I wanted you to.

Whatever I wrote, it was neither a response, nor to criticise you. That was only to fulfil a purpose of my own.
Just look at you! You have gone mad just because of that one last sentence of mine. That was intentionally written to test you.

This is not the first time. You have been acting like this for your whole life, even after you entered the knowledge. It is evident in each post of yours. Look at my posts everywhere; I always stick to the point instead of fighting with the people.

You even defend yourself using another fake account "destroy old world". You fight with others in a disguised form.
Remember what you did with Brother Arjun, Brother mb bhat etc through your fake account, 'destroy old world'.

Don't worry, I hate discussing about people. Specially like you, who don't deserve it.

You may continue to keep crying. As I said, this Confluence Age is going to be really tough for you. I can sense it very well. You know, I got lot of experience. I know who is what. Accordingly I have set a role for you and you are playing it really well. I should say "well done Golden, keep it up!".

Do you think, we will only write what you want us to? Grow up kid. Try to climb the well and to get outside.

You talk about age and soul?
You will never understand the simplest things I write here, that's your speciality and standard.

What I said is, if you think you have been in the knowledge for so long and you are so old, that doesn't mean you are better than me. Look what you wrote in your earlier post where you asked me to give my introduction.

You were trying to show off that you are an experienced soul just because you are old and just because you are in the knowledge for few extra years than me. So, I was actually teaching you that, it doesn't matter. Now, you are copying my own words to respond to me.
What should I call you? An innocent kid? Or an ignorant old man?

Trust me, you cannot digest this post. But, I haven't actually begun yet.

“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
And you are the cheapest mind in the whole world.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Dear All,

With regard to permitting any member to have more than one registered account on this forum, including the allocation of any abandoned or prolonged inactive accounts to any existing interested registered member – we would like to clarify that this is the sole prerogative of the SAT, at their sole discretion. Hence it is not within the purview of any other member to comment on same in their posts on this forum. Any genuine objections, if any, with regard to this issue, may be conveyed to the Admin, either through a PM on this forum, or through email, which would be addressed and disposed off, at the sole discretion of the Admin of this forum.
Currently there are members on this forum who are holding more than one registered account, including mbbhat, and they have been permitted to use any of them, as they consider appropriate.

All members are, once again, reminded of the ‘SAT guidelines to forum members’, in link below, and are advised to abide by same. Those members who have joined this forum recently, should definitely review these ‘SAT guidelines to forum members’ properly, to enable them to conduct themselves, in accordance with these guidelines, so as not to place any undue burden on the SAT to keep reminding them of any violations of same, again and again.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2600&p=54065#p49197

With best wishes to ALL MEMBERS and ALL VIEWERS of the forum,

SAT
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

This post has been deleted by SAT.