One Website for Everything - Observations

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Zorba the Greek
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

Post by Zorba the Greek »

Divine 'Brother' 00,
Om Shanti,

In the website https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/ on the page WISDOM/Who am I? we observe that there are several errors, which are highlighted in red colour below; and the translation in English is also not grammatically accurate in many places. Trust you will do the needful at the earliest.

Here is just one example:

Text which appears on the site -
= . And hence that ''I'' is for the Soul not for the body. Beyond the physical appearance, the Soul is a tiny point of divine light. TSoulhe consciousness, spiritual light, the fundamental reality, the Self, is the eternal -- can think and decide through its faculties of mind and intellect. We live Soulthe life through this physical body. And everything that happens with us, is a result of our Karma (past actions/deeds). Self-realisation enables us to detach from the body consciousness and emerge our inner powers and virtues.

Human life is invaluable. We can shape our future by our decisions and deeds. We have intellect to differentiate the right and wrongs. God has said to us - 'Realise the Self first'. Without that, everything is baseless. So let's being the course. =

Suggested correction -
= (There has to be a sentence before this) And hence, that 'I' is for the soul, and not for the body. The soul is a tiny point of divine light, and is beyond physical appearance. Soul-consciousness, spiritual light, the fundamental reality, the Self, is the eternal entity who can think and decide through the faculties of mind and intellect. We live our lives through this physical body; and everything that happens to us, is a result of our Karma (past actions/deeds). Self-realisation enables us to detach from the consciousness of the body and emerge our inherent spiritual powers and virtues.

Human life is invaluable. We can shape our future by our decisions and deeds. We have an intellect to differentiate right from wrong. God has said to us - 'Realise the Self first'. Without that, everything is baseless. So let us begin the course. =
Zero Zero
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To promote spiritual service

Re: One Website for Everything - Observations

Post by Zero Zero »

To: Zorba the Greek
From: Prajapita BrahmaKumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidhyalay (Godly Spiritual University)

Good morning,

The correction is made on the page - Who am I - Day 1. Thanks for your notice. You may look the website for any other corrections.

This site was created upon Shiv baba's directions. This is an initiative called - 'The Shiv Baba Service Initative'.
If you wish to join it, visit -> https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/shiv-baba-service

I will appreciate if the Admin adds some useful links of the above website to this site - bk-pbk.info

For example - links of -
7 days course (main page)
'About Us' page
Resources
Online Services
Articles (under 'wisdom')

Accha
namaste
Zorba the Greek
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To engage in fruitful discussions

Divine 'Brother' 00,
Om Shanti,

The correction has been noted. It appears that certain sentences have been translated from the Hindi text, using Hindi to English translator which can only be used as an aid and guidance, and cannot be used to effectively translate from Hindi to English. In order to effectively translate from Hindi to English, one needs to be: a) Good in Hindi, b) Good in English, and c) Good in the Knowledge also.

The current English translation on your site may appeal to individuals who have only an elementary understanding of English, but same definitely does not meet international standards. The structure of the sentences lacks coherence, and there are innumerable grammatical errors everywhere.
Hopefully, in course of time, you would receive adequate assistance to upgrade same to international standards, in accordance with Drama. I am not currently in a position to assist in this matter owing to other pressing commitments. In case I observe any further critical errors, like the one pointed out earlier, I will bring same to your notice.

With regard to the 3 Groups of the Advance Party indicated in link Advance Party of your site, we would like to make the following observations for your consideration:
This appears to be the philosophy of PBKs and NOT BKs!
The flaws evident in same are:
1. If Advance Party souls are sharp in Gyan and Yaad, then logically they CANNOT be weak in dharna.
Conversely, UNLESS one is STRONG in dharna, one CANNOT be sharp in PURE or UNADULTERATED Gyan and Yaad.
However, one can be sharp in IMPURE or ADULTERATED Gyan and Yaad - just like the scientist souls of the outer world, who are very intelligent in research and development of material sciences, even though they are not pure, or they do not have dharna!
2. Inspiration relates to sanskaras, Planning to intellect/mind, and Practical aspects to words or actions.
Inspiration is best carried out by souls who are close to their nirakari stage of consciousness, like Incorporeal ShivBaba.
Planning is best carried out by souls who are close to their akari stage consciousness, like subtle Brahma Baba.
Practical aspects would be carried out by souls who are still in their sakari stage of consciousness, or souls who are still trapped in body-consciousness.
3. Since Brahma Baba is very close to ShivBaba, AFTER 1969, and the two of them cannot be separated from each other even for a moment, they would be involved in Inspiration, or Inspiring souls in the tasks of World Purification and World Transformation.
Since Saraswati Mama is very close to her akari stage of consciousness, being also the Spiritual soul-mate or 'yugal-dana' of Brahma Baba, she would be involved with Planning on a subtle level, along with all other embodied souls who have achieved similar stage of consciousness.
All others, who are still trapped in body-consciousness, would be involved with Practical functions relating to World Transformation.
Zero Zero
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To promote spiritual service

Post by Zero Zero »

Divine Brother,
Good morning,

1. Please know that this big website has been under construction since nearly 2 years; and till Jan 2019 - I was the only contributor. This led to some mistakes which were later corrected. Only the page you note - WHO AM I was left and a few other.

Also know that I am good at both Hindi and English - which you should realise if you read other pages and BLOG posts. I HAVE NOT used a translator for website as i know this is not accurate.

2. Thanks for your additions on a very important page - 'Advance Party'. These notes will be added to the original page very soon. Baba gave me inspirations and according to that this page was written.

3. Saw that Admin has placed a link to Home page from bk pbk info. I advise the Admin to also keep some important pages links, on the posts which are most viewed on this website.

For example - useful links are:
7 days course online -> https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/RajYoga-course
7 days course in Hindi -> https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/raja-Yoga-course-Hindi
General Articles -> https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/articles
RESOURCES -> https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/resources
Online Services -> https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/online-services
Revelations from Murli (advance) - https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/revelations
NEW uploads & more - https://www.brahma-kumaris.com/news

I recommend these because all of them in someway are helpful.

If you wish, we can get connected via WhatsApp also. Learn about - Shiv Baba Service Initiative

Accha
namaste
On Godly World Service
Zorba the Greek

Divine 'Brother' 00,
Om Shanti,

1. Since the Hindi sentence, "चेतना, आध्यात्मिक प्रकाश, मौलिक वास्तविकता, स्वयं, शाश्वत आत्मा है।" was translated as, "The consciousness, spiritual light, the fundamental reality, the Self, is the eternal divine points of light 'Soul'." in your site, which is very similar to the translation in Hindi to English translator viz., "Consciousness, spiritual light, fundamental reality, self, eternal soul" so it was presumed that perhaps some translations in your site were made, by using the Hindi to English translator Same can definitely be used as an aid, for guidance, by exercising due caution.

If the standard of English has five distinct levels, as below:
1. Ordinary English - with MINIMUM usage of correct grammar
2. Elementary English - with AVERAGE usage of correct grammar
3. Standard English - with ADEQUATE usage of correct grammar
4. High English - with ACCURATE usage of correct grammar - Literature level
5. Excellent English - with usage of grammar with FINESSE - Architectural level

then, in order to meet International standards, we have to strive for standard 3, which is Standard English, with ADEQUATE usage of correct grammar. Your site does not meet this requirement, since it falls between standards 2 & 3. This is for your information only, and should be taken in that spirit. In course of time, we hope the site will be upgraded accordingly, as per Drama Plan. Leave same to Drama. For the time being, you are providing an exceptional service to humanity - so be at ease, and leave the rest to Drama.

Suggested standard - as an example only:
“चेतना, आध्यात्मिक प्रकाश, मौलिक वास्तविकता, स्वयं, शाश्वत आत्मा है। इसलिए 'मैं' शब्द आत्मा के लिए है, शरीर के लिए नहीं । शारीरिक उपस्थिति से परे, आत्मा प्रकाश का एक छोटा सा बिंदु है। यह प्रकाश आत्मा के गुण वा शक्तियो का एक प्रतीक है l आत्मा मन और बुद्धि के संकाय के माध्यम से सोच सकती है और निर्णय ले सकती है l हम इस भौतिक शरीर के माध्यम से जीवन जीते हैं और हमारे साथ होने वाली हर चीज हमारे कर्म (पिछले कार्यों / कर्मों) का परिणाम है।

मानव जीवन अमूल्य है। हम अपने भविष्य को अपने फैसलों और कर्मों द्वारा आकार दे सकते हैं। हमारे पास सही और गलत मे अंतर करने के लिए बुद्धि है। सबसे प्यारे भगवान कहते है, ''स्वयं को आत्मा पहचानो।'' इसके बिना, सबकुछ बेकार है और आत्म-प्राप्ति के साथ, सबकुछ प्राप्त हो गया है।”

“The Self is an eternal, spiritually enlightened soul, with consciousness as the fundamental reality; which is why the word, ‘I’, is for the soul, and NOT for the body. The soul is a tiny ‘Point of Light’, who is beyond corporeal awareness. This Light symbolizes the virtues and powers inherent within the soul. The soul can think, and take decisions, through the faculties of the mind and the intellect. We live our lives through this physical body; and everything that happens to us, is a result of our past Karma (actions/deeds).

(Self-Realisation enables us to detach from body-consciousness and emerge our inner powers and virtues.) – (this does not appear in the Hindi version).

Human life is invaluable. We can shape our future, by our present decisions and deeds. We have an intellect, to differentiate between right and wrong. Most Beloved God says, ‘Realise the Self as a soul’, without which everything is useless; and with the awareness of the soul everything is achieved.”

2. In a MORE SUBTLER SENSE -
Inspiration originates from the Sanskaras of the soul, Planning is carried out by the Intellect of the soul, and Practical aspects are first determined within the Mind of the soul, which are LATER expressed in words or actions, through the corporeal body of the soul.
Inspiration is best carried out by souls who are close to their Nirakari stage of consciousness, like Incorporeal ShivBaba.
Planning is best carried out by souls who are close to their Akari stage consciousness, like subtle Brahma Baba.
Practical aspects would be carried out by souls who are still in their Sakari stage of consciousness, or souls who are still trapped in body-consciousness.

3. The indicated links to your site are displayed in your post in this topic, and viewers are free to peruse same as appropriate.

Let us know about how you came into this Knowledge and your background.

4. In link Advance Party of your site, in the audio 'Advance Party Secrets 2 - BK Suraj, he says that Confluence Age is of 100 years duration, from the time ShivBaba incarnated (in 1936-37) to the time when Lakshmi & Narayan ascend the Throne in Golden Age, which would be (2036-37), according to him. This idea is OUTDATED since it was spoken around 1986-87, and recently Suraj Bhai has stated that Shri Krishna has not yet taken birth. For above to be true, since Shri Krishna has to be 20 to 25 years old, when he ascends the Throne, then he has to take birth at least about 21 years before 2036, which means he should have already been born by 2015. Therefore the above audio is OUTDATED.

Please visit the topic When does Golden ERA actually commence? for relevant Murli points with regard to the birth of Shri Krishna, with a request to kindly provide further Murli points related to this issue, which you may have, which you can directly post in the above topic, along with your personal opinion, and any questions which you may have, in this regard, which would assist in advancing further churning on the subject matter. In case you, yourself, do not have adequate time to devote to this matter, you may request anyone else who is suitably in the Knowledge, who may proceed with same.
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

Divine Brother,

1. Yes it is correct that the first day (Who am I) was translated from English to Hindi using Google translator. We are working and a person is helping in website's translation. This may take some days. The Hindi course needs a revision.

If you wish, you can find similar mistakes in the course and other web pages. This I shall copy paste from your email to the site.

2. Yes. Very true. Will include a summary to this on the Advance Party page.

3. This would be nice guidance for new comers and old.

4. There are 2 levels of this understanding, which I have received via Shiv Baba.
First - that Brahma's soul will only take a birth when Satyug is established in Sakar (after 2035).
Second - that the Krishna referred to as the one who will receive the ''throne'' around 2036, is not Brahma's soul. It is his Father's soul (Krishna's Father). He will be the Narayan of Confluence Age, after whom, Krishna will get the Kingdom.

Above needs to be well explained in an Audio record, which I shall and also publish the TEXT on 'Advance Party' page.

Accha
namaste
On Godfatherly Service
Zorba the Greek

Divine 'Brother' 00,
Om Shanti,

Thank you for your response. Please note that I am aware of the 'advance knowledge' of the PBKs given by Baba Dixit, since last about 25 years; hence I am very well aware of the philosophy of the PBKs. Also, the site bk-pbk.info deals extensively with the contrast between the BK & PBK philosophies, and the misunderstandings of both. The purpose on the above site, is to find the common ground between both, and the common link in both - just like the right hand and the left hand, which belong to the same ONE physical body!

1. Based on the relevant Murli points with regard to the birth of Shri Krishna (Brahma Baba), in the link When does Golden ERA actually commence? please be aware of following GROSS presumptions made in the audios in link Advance Party of your site:

a) 'Advance Party Secrets 1 - BK Jamila' - "... temperature of the earth will be one million degrees ..." - in this case no human corporeal body can survive on earth!

b) 'Advance Party Secrets 2 - BK Suraj' - this was spoken around 1986-87, and it is clear that he was referring to Shri Krishna (Brahma Baba) ascending the throne, and NOT his physical Father.

2. I do not believe BK Suraj was aware of 'advance knowledge' given by Baba Dixit, in 1986-87; NOR was this 'advance knowledge' developed very much at that time! Do you believe that BK Suraj is aware of this 'advance knowledge' given by Baba Dixit, at least now; and if so, does he accept same? I am given to understand by some PBKs that BK Karuna is influenced by 'advance knowledge' given by Baba Dixit, to some extent; and I presume you are aware of same. It is clear that you are involved MORE with 'advance knowledge' given by Baba Dixit, and have been given permission by BK Karuna to go ahead with your website. Please feel free to discuss about these issues without any hesitation, since I am in touch with BOTH BKs as well as PBKs, and have NO OBJECTIONS to the philosophies of either - except that they DO NOT MATCH!
The purpose is to find the POINT exactly WHERE they MATCH!

3. If you have studied the relevant Murli points with regard to the birth of Shri Krishna (Brahma Baba), in the link When does Golden ERA actually commence? then you will be able to appreciate that the 'advance knowledge' given by Baba Dixit DOES NOT MATCH these points AT ALL - UNLESS same are TWISTED and MISREPRESENTED!

4. After COMPARATIVE study of BOTH BK and PBK philosophies for more than 25 years, we have come to the conclusion that in Confluence Age TWO ShivBabas operate - ONE ShivBaba is Incorporeal God Father Shiva, who operates through Brahma Baba, and through whom the TRUE Gita is spoken by Shiva; and who becomes the first Prince, Shri Krishna of Golden Age, and then the first Emperor, Shri Narayan of Golden Age - and the OTHER 'Shiv Baba' is the 'Godly Form of Ravan', or 'Ishwariya Rup of Maya', which operates through Baba Dixit, and through whom the FALSE Gita is clarified by the 'Godly Form of Ravan', and who becomes the last Prince of Silver Age, and then the last Sovereign, Shri Rama of Silver Age - and who is instrumental to give birth to the souls of Radha & Krishna of Golden Age, as twins, in the Confluence between Silver Age and Copper Age, when the change from RamRajya to Ravan Rajya takes place! Hence, the entire 'advance knowledge' given by Baba Dixit pertains to the Confluence between Silver Age and Copper Age; and NOT to the Confluence between Iron Age and Golden Age. When this is understood CLEARLY, ALL the POINTS of TRUE Gita and FALSE Gita will MATCH - for their CORRESPONDING time periods!
Zorba the Greek

Divine 'Brother' 00,
Om Shanti,

In your previous post, point 4, you have stated that
Zero Zero wrote:"the 'Krishna' referred to as the one who will receive the 'throne' around 2036"
is not the soul of Shri Krishna of Golden Age, but the soul of his corporeal Father (soul of Baba Dixit who is Confluence Age 'Krishna', who then becomes Confluence Age 'Narayan' - according to the PBKs).

In link Advance Party of your site, you state in 'Future Predictions', point 2,
'After 2026, there will be a direct rule of the Advance Party souls and a one world divine government will be established. One king and one queen will rule in Bharat.'

From the study of the relevant Murli points with regard to the birth of Shri Krishna (Brahma Baba), in the link When does Golden ERA actually commence? and OTHER relevant points, it is clear that:
a) Shri Krishna (soul of Brahma Baba) is born first, to separate set of corporeal parents; and Shri Radhe (soul of Om Radhe) is born 2 to 3 years later, to separate set of corporeal parents.
b) Both of them are from TWO DIFFERENT kingdoms, whose corporeal parents are kings and queens, whose status is LOWER than Shri Krishna & Shri Radhe.
c) This is the reason why their parents are not renowned, since although they too were Brahmins in Confluence Age, but they studied LESS than Shri Krishna & Shri Radhe, and hence the status of their corporeal parents is SECOND CLASS, while Shri Krishna & Shri Radhe pass with FIRST CLASS, HONOURS, in Confluence Age!
d) Even after Shri Krishna (soul of Brahma Baba) & Shri Radhe (soul of Om Radhe) are born, there is still some difference of opinion - UNTIL the day of their coronation, when they ascend the Throne, after which the Golden ERA actually commences, and after which there is NO difference of opinion anymore!

We await your comments.
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

Divine Brother,
Zero Zero wrote:... the 'Krishna' referred to as the one who will receive the 'throne' around 2036
Zorba the Greek wrote:is not the soul of Shri Krishna of Golden Age, but the soul of his corporeal Father (soul of Baba Dixit who is Confluence Age 'Krishna', who then becomes Confluence Age 'Narayan' - according to the PBKs)''
Saying above, you put Baba Dixit as the one who is Krishna's corporeal Father. But I haven't said that, nor is it true.
They may continue to believe so.

''a) Shri Krishna (soul of Brahma Baba) is born first, to separate set of corporeal parents; and Shri Radhe (soul of Om Radhe) is born 2 to 3 years later, to separate set of corporeal parents.
b) Both of them are from TWO DIFFERENT kingdoms, whose corporeal parents are kings and queens, whose status is LOWER than Shri Krishna & Shri Radhe.
c) This is the reason why their parents are not renowned, since ...''
Above points are taken from Avyakt Murlis and is known. Indeed they both will have separate parents, with separate kingdoms. There will be a gap of 3 years. Sakar Murlis calmly suggests that both's parents will be none other than the souls of Ram and Seeta (because later at the end of Golden Age, the last LN will give the kingdom to the first RS).

What do you think?

Accha
Zorba the Greek

Divine 'Brother',
Om Shanti,

It was pointed out to you in my earlier post (12th June, 2019), that the description of the "3 Groups of the Advance Party" indicated in link Advance Party of your site, is the philosophy of PBKs given by Baba Dixit, and is NOT the understanding of the BKs! Planning Party CANNOT be weak in dharna, as compared to Practical Party, based on FIRST principles of Spirituality. However, you have conveniently chosen not to address this issue appropriately.

In your earlier post (15th June, 2019), point 4, you have stated that
Zero Zero wrote:"the Krishna referred to as the one who will receive the ''throne'' around 2036, is not Brahma's soul. It is his Father's soul (Krishna's Father). He will be the Narayan of Confluence Age, after whom, Krishna will get the Kingdom"
AGAIN, this is the philosophy of PBKs given by Baba Dixit, and is NOT the understanding of the BKs!

Furthermore, in link Advance Party of your site, you state in 'Future Predictions', point 2,
Zero Zero in his website wrote:'After 2026, there will be a direct rule of the Advance Party souls and a one world divine government will be established. One king and one queen will rule in Bharat.'
This CONTRADICTS what you have mentioned in the preceding quote above, where you feel that 'Krishna', who is the corporeal Father of Shri Krishna of Golden Age, will receive the 'throne' around 2036; but here you have written that there will be one world divine government in Bharat in 2026!

If you have studied the relevant Murli points with regard to the birth of Shri Krishna (Brahma Baba), in the link When does Golden ERA actually commence? then you will be able to appreciate that there are TWO DIFFERENT Kingdoms, when Brahma Baba is born as Shri Krishna of Golden Age; and DIFFERENCE of OPINION continues to exist UNTIL the day of his coronation, when the TWO DIFFERENT Kingdoms become ONE, and GOLDEN ERA actually commences!

Please be aware that all above points are from Sakar Murlis, and NOT from Avyakt Vanis, as mistakenly inferred by you!
Can you provide the relevant Sakar Murli points where it is clearly implied that the corporeal parents of Shri Krishna & Shri Radhe of Golden Age will be the souls of RS of Silver Age? We are not able to recollect same. In this case, which pair of RS will be corporeal parents of Shri Krishna of Golden Age, and which pair of RS will be corporeal parents of Shri Radhe of Golden Age, according to you? Thanks.

To what extent are you familiar with the philosophy of the PBKs given by Baba Dixit, and what do you believe is his part within this Eternal World Drama Play, and what is his Spiritual connection with Brahma Baba? Thank you.
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

Dear Divine Brother,
Good morning.

Firstly, you have explained the purpose of bk pbk info site. That is - to conclude the truths from both BK and PBK knowledge and also to show the contrast. OK.
Dixit ji, who created this PBK is a Dharmapita (soul of a creator of a religion). Thus he and such others will come and receive the knowledge from Shiv baba and then go out and will create their own family. He is NOT Shankar, that is 100% truth.

(Below is a point-wise response - refer to your post also, dated 16 June 2019).

1. The page Advance Party of main site needs to be updated and new additions will come soon.

a) BK Jamila's audio is old and hence many points are not covered. Moreover, that 'earth will become like a tiny sun..' actually is a metaphoric term, which can be used to say that 'nuclear war is to happen', in which of course there will be destruction by fire in all directions.
b) Again, an old recording, and a student (BK Suraj) sharing his own understanding.

NOTE: I have kept these both audios because 75+% spoken is true.

2. BK Suraj is aware of PBK, as this is not a small thing that can be hidden.
This site (bkofficial.com & other few sites) are made on the directions of Shiv baba. No one else, in any way, have yet supported or contributed. Although no one from madhuban have any personal objection from this site. Many BKs are using this site.

3. As earlier told, Dixit ji, in order to show himself as Krishna and Narayan (of Sangam yug), and even better - 'Shankar' aka MahaDev, has twisted and edited the original Gyan Murli. His followers (Dharma ki atmae - souls of his religion) will still believe him. You shouldn't have an interest in this.
Only know that the Sakar Murli's revised after 2012 & all Avyakt Murlis since 1969 till 2008 (original) are only 100% true.

4. Understand that there is no Ravan, or a Godly form of Ravan. It may be said that Maya or under the influence of Maya, and with a personal greed, Dixit ji wants to misinterpret the Murlis. Still, he has explained 80% of Murli in its true form and many have been living pure (celibacy) in his PBK family or at least they are saved from doing wrongs. Thus this PBK family is also powered by that one - Shiv baba.
(Every religion will pass through Satto, Rajjo and Tamo stages).

5. It is symbolically true - that Confluence between Silver and Copper Age can be well explained if some additions are to be made in PBK knowledge. Such as 'Shankar' to be called as 'MahaDev' or the highest form of God, or the corporeal GOD. This begins in the Bhaktimarg (path of devotion).

I would suggest to the Admin to change the title of this thread to - 'Advance knowledge clarifications'.

If anyone on this forum have any idea for service, which we can do through the website brahma-kumaris.com, SoundCloud channel, or YouTube, or mobile apps, please feel free to discuss.

Accha
namaste
On Godly World Service
Zorba the Greek

Zero Zero wrote:4. Understand that there is no Ravan, or a Godly form of Ravan.

BKWSU AV 09.04.1971
कोई ईश्वरीय रूप से माया अपना साथी बनाने की कोशिश करे तो? ... ईश्वरीय रूप से माया ऐसा सामने आयेगी जो उनको परखने की बहुत आवश्यकता पड़ेगी।
“ What if Maya tries to make you her companion in some ‘Godly form’? ... Maya will come in front of you in such a ‘Godly form’, that there will be a great need to recognise her (carefully). ”
It is evident that, you have either not come across above point; or, if you have come across same, you have not understood it correctly.
Do you still believe that there is no ‘Godly form’ of Ravan, or Maya?

BKWSU AV 23.05.1974
इसलिए बापदादा सभी बच्चों को वर्तमान समय की, माया के रॉयल स्वरूप की सावधानी, पहले से ही दे रहे हैं। ऐसे संग से, सदा सावधान रहना, और होशियार रहना। माया भी वर्तमान समय ऐसे रॉयल पुरूषार्थियों की माला बनाने में लगी हुई है। अपने मणके बहुत अच्छी तरह से और तीव्र पुरूषार्थ से ढूँढ रही है। इसलिये माया के मणके की माला नहीं बनना। अगर ऐसे माया के मणके के प्रभाव में आ गये, तो विजयमाला के मणकों से किनारे हो जायेंगे। क्योंकि आजकल दोनों ही मालाएँ - एक माया की, और दूसरी विजयमाला बाप की, इन दोनों की सिलेक्शन बहुत तेज़ी से हो रही है। ऐसे समय में हर सेकेण्ड, चारों ओर अटेन्शन चाहिये। समझा?
“This is why, BapDada is cautioning all you children, about the ‘royal form of Maya’, of the present time, in advance. Constantly remain cautious of such company, and remain attentive. At the present time, Maya is also engaged in creating a rosary of such ‘royal effort-makers’. She is searching for her beads very carefully and with great effort. Therefore, do not become a bead of Maya's rosary. If you come under the influence of any such bead of Maya, you will be left out from becoming a bead of the ‘rosary of victory’. Nowadays, the selection of both the rosaries is taking place with great speed - one is of Maya, and the other is the ‘rosary of victory’ of the Father. At such a time, you need to pay attention, all around, at every second. Do you understand?”
Who is this ‘royal form of Maya’, according to you, in Confluence Age; and who are these ‘royal effort-makers’ of Maya, who become the beads of Maya’s rosary, in Confluence Age?
Through whom is Ravan, or Maya, engaged in creating her rosary of such ‘royal effort-makers’, in Confluence Age; and through whom is Ravan, or Maya, searching for her beads very carefully and with great effort, in Confluence Age?

BKWSU AV 13.11.1981
परमार्थ बच्चों के सामने माया भी रॉयल ईश्वरीय रूप रच करके आती है। जिसको परखने के लिए एकाग्रता की शक्ति चाहिए, और एकाग्रता की शक्ति साइलेन्स की शक्ति से ही प्राप्त होती है।

वर्तमान समय ब्राह्मण आत्माओं में तीव्रगति का परिवर्तन कम है, क्योंकि माया के रॉयल ईश्वरीय रोल्ड गोल्ड को रीयल गोल्ड समझ लेते हैं। जिस कारण, वर्तमान न परखने के कारण, बोल क्या बोलते हैं? ‘मैंने जो किया वा कहा - वह ठीक बोला’। ‘मैं किसमें रांग हूँ’? ‘ऐसे ही तो चलना पड़ेगा’! रांग होते भी अपने को रांग नहीं समझेंगे। कारण? परखने की शक्ति की कमी। माया के रॉयल रूप को रीयल समझ लेते। परखने की शक्ति न होने के कारण यथार्थ निर्णय भी नहीं कर सकते। स्व-परिवर्तन करना है, वा पर-परिवर्तन होना है, यह निर्णय नहीं कर सकते - इसलिए परिवर्तन की गति तीव्र चाहिए।

Maya ALSO adopts a ROYAL ‘Godly Form’, and comes in front of the Children, who are on Godly Service. In order to recognize same, the ‘Power of Concentration’ is required, which can be acquired, ONLY with the ‘Power of Silence’.

At the present time, transformation, at a fast pace, is slow in Brahmin souls, because you consider Maya’s ROYAL, Godly ‘ROLLED GOLD’ to be ‘REAL GOLD’. Due to which, what words do you speak - by NOT RECOGNIZING the present? ‘What I did or said - was spoken correctly’. ‘In what way am I wrong’? ‘I have to continue in this way only’! Even when you are wrong, you would not consider yourselves to be wrong. The reason for this is the lack of the ‘Power to Discern or Discriminate’. You consider the ROYAL Form of Maya to be REAL. Because of not having the ‘Power to Discern or Discriminate’, you are unable to judge ACCURATELY. You are unable to judge whether you yourselves have to change, or whether others have to change. This is why the pace of transformation has to be fast.
BKWSU AV 22.11.1987
ऐसे ही मायाजीत बनने के लिए, चाहे कितने भी भिन्न-भिन्न रूप से माया वार करने के लिए, आदि से अब तक आती रहती है - कभी रॉयल रूप से आती, कभी प्रख्यात रूप में आती, कभी गुप्त रूप में आती, और कभी आर्टिफिशल ईश्वरीय रूप में आती।
“ In the same way, you have to become conquerors of Maya, no matter in how many different forms Maya has been coming to attack you from the beginning until now -­ sometimes she comes in a royal form, and sometimes in an eminent form, sometimes in an incognito form, and sometimes in an artificial ‘Godly form’. ”
Would you still continue to believe that there is no ‘Godly form’ of Ravan, or Maya?

Zero Zero wrote: 4. ... Thus this PBK family is also powered by that one - Shiv baba.
Therefore, in accordance with above points of REAL ShivBaba, the PBK family would be ACTUALLY powered by that one – FALSE Shiv baba – who is the ‘Godly form’ of Ravan, or Maya.
Would you agree?

If you do, CHECK for yourself, whether you TOO are powered by that one – FALSE Shiv baba – who is the ‘Godly form’ of Ravan, or Maya – WITHOUT your proper recognition, understanding and realization of REAL ShivBaba. Do not be CARELESS in this respect, for your own benefit; and do not continue to FOOL yourself that you are acting under directions of REAL ShivBaba - when, in ACTUAL FACT, you could be acting under the directions of FALSE Shiv baba, while being under the impression that you are acting on the directions of REAL ShivBaba!!!
This is the TRICK in this Drama, which has to be understood correctly – through the correct recognition and comprehension of which, embodied souls become number-wise in their spiritual efforts, during this Confluence Age!
ATTENTION PLEASE & GOOD LUCK to you!
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

Brother ‘Zero Zero’ says, there is NO Ravan, or a ‘Godly form’ of Ravan – and this COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS with what REAL ShivBaba says in the Avyakt Vanis. This CLEARLY PROVES that Brother ‘Zero Zero’ is following the directions of FALSE Shiv baba aka ‘Godly form’ of Ravan or Maya - while being under the MISTAKEN belief that he is following the directions or Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba.

This is what is happening with MOST BKs after Brahma Baba became Avyakt in 1969. Those BKs who have not developed their Avyakt stage, and are still very much trapped in body-consciousness, fall prey to the incognito influence of FALSE Shiv baba, through their gross intellects, WITHOUT being aware that they have been actually influenced by FALSE Shiv baba - and they MISTAKENLY continue to believe that they are following the directions or Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba – when they are ACTUALLY following their OWN ‘manmat’ & ‘parmat’, under the INCOGNITO influence of FALSE Shiv baba - WITHOUT being AWARE of same!

According to BK Jamila in the audio Advance Party Secrets 1 - spoken in 2012
see here
BK Jamila wrote:“Advance Party souls are those well known, elevated BKs, with HIGH ‘dharna’, who have left the body and taken birth through their yogbal, through a pure womb, who would be instruments to give birth to Deity souls in future, and who are instrumental to establish Golden Age. They have important roles to play in next 25 years (until 2036-37)”.
BK Jamila says that Advance Party souls have HIGH ‘dharna’; whereas Bro ‘Zero Zero’ states in his website that whom he considers to be Advance Party souls, (which does not tally with BK Jamila's idea of Advance Party souls), DO NOT have HIGH ‘dharna’, and are 'somewhat weak in dharna', according to him!

BK Jamila wrote:“As soon as Gulzar Dadi & other Dadis become complete, the study will be complete, and Brahma Baba will leave his subtle body and go to the Soul World. Since Brahma Baba did not come into body of Dadi Gulzar (a couple of times), the study is nearing completion.”
Since Brahma Baba is now no longer coming into the body of Dadi Gulzar, the study should be complete - according to BK Jamila.
According to the Murlis of REAL ShivBaba, Brahma Baba will go to the Soul World, together with ShivBaba, along with ALL other souls (other than those who have to remain behind), only at the end of Confluence Age!

BK Jamila wrote:“Earth gets heated 1) due to increase in carbon dioxide in atmosphere, 2) due to breach in ozone layer and 3) due to degradation of the sun. American leaders will not press a nuclear button, because the account of destruction of innumerable souls will have to be given by them, which they will not be able to settle. Therefore, no one is instrumental for destruction, in this manner. The bombs get released automatically due to increase in temperature owing to above three causes.”
SM Revised 07 Jun 19
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=1050#p54053
घर बैठे बॉम फेकेंगे, और खलास!
While sitting at home, they will release (nuclear) bombs, and EVERYTHING will be destroyed.
AV 19.12.1979, Revised 21.06.2015
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602#p49297
अभी भी श्रीमत में मनमत मिक्स कर देते हो ...
Even now, you MIX up the dictates of your own mind (manmat) with Shrimat ...
This PROVES that above is only the 'manmat' of BK Jamila, based on 'parmat' of science, under the INCOGNITO influence of FALSE Shiv baba, WITHOUT considering Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba!

BK Jamila wrote:“As soon as Shri Krishna sets foot in Bharat, the temperature of the earth will be one MILLION degrees and all metals will melt.”
So, how will the corporeal bodies of the souls who remain behind survive? What she says is not chronologically logical, and the innocent/ignorant BKs just keep hearing whatever she says, without being able to question her intelligently and logically.

Zero Zero wrote:a) BK Jamila's audio is old and hence many points are not covered. Moreover, that 'earth will become like a tiny sun..' actually is a metaphoric term, which can be used to say that 'nuclear war is to happen', in which of course there will be destruction by fire in all directions.
BK Jamila believes that destruction will take place due to three causes mentioned above, and that nuclear bombs will not be released by human beings, which CLEARLY CONTRADICTS Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba!

This CLEARLY PROVES that BK Jamila is ALSO following the directions of FALSE Shiv baba aka ‘Godly form’ of Ravan, or Maya – by giving more importance to her OWN ‘manmat’, and to the ‘parmat’ of vague/unrefined scientific knowledge, instead of following the directions, or Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba - WITHOUT being AWARE of same!
And Brother ‘Zero Zero’ does not appear to even realize this much!

Zero Zero wrote:3. As earlier told, Dixit ji, in order to show himself as Krishna and Narayan (of Sangam yug), and even better - 'Shankar' aka MahaDev, has twisted and edited the original Gyan Murli.
You too have stated that the corporeal Father of Shri Krishna of Golden Age is Narayan of Sangam yug – just like Dixit ji; which means you are CLEARLY following Dixit ji; or you are, at least, influenced by what he has said.
Otherwise, please clarify from where you have received this idea of Narayan of Confluence Age?
In your site SoundCloud channel in the audio '1 Revelations on coming New World /Golden Age scenes in Avyakt Murli BapDada', there are more than 100 points relating to Golden Age, but none of them gives any indication of Narayan of Sangam yug, which you believe in!
If you have ANY point in Sakar Murli or Avyakt Vani, which indicates, or implies, that there is Narayan of Confluence Age, please post same here, for the benefit of everyone concerned!
And if Krishna and Radhe are born to two different sets of corporeal parents, as you correctly believe, then who is Lakshmi of Confluence Age, according to you? Are there two Narayans and two Lakshmis of Confluence Age?

Zero Zero wrote:... Only know that the Sakar Murli's revised after 2012 & all Avyakt Murlis since 1969 till 2008 (original) are only 100% true.
If you believe this to be TRUE, then why are you making statements which OPPOSE the Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba?
And why do you support other BKs who CLEARLY OPPOSE the Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba?

Zero Zero wrote:(Every religion will pass through Satto, Rajjo and Tamo stages).
So, does the BK Knowledge also pass through Satto, Rajjo and Tamo stages?
From the examples of BK Jamila and yourself, in which you are DEFINITELY OPPOSING the Shrimat of REAL ShivBaba, which has been demonstrated above, with CLEAR Murli points, it very much appears to be so!
Zero Zero

Post by Zero Zero »

Divine brothers,

Give me some time. Shall respond to your posts as soon as possible...

Accha
Kaal
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: We shall share new Godly knowledge with you through which sorrow will end in an instant. Truth and love. God and me.

Post by Kaal »

Zorba the Greek wrote: 16 Jun 2019 Divine 'Brother' 00,
Om Shanti,

Thank you for your response. Please note that I am aware of the 'advance knowledge' of the PBKs given by Baba Dixit, since last about 25 years; hence I am very well aware of the philosophy of the PBKs. Also, the site bk-pbk.info deals extensively with the contrast between the BK & PBK philosophies, and the misunderstandings of both. The purpose on the above site, is to find the common ground between both, and the common link in both - just like the right hand and the left hand, which belong to the same ONE physical body!

1. Based on the relevant Murli points with regard to the birth of Shri Krishna (Brahma Baba), in the link When does Golden ERA actually commence? please be aware of following GROSS presumptions made in the audios in link Advance Party of your site:

a) 'Advance Party Secrets 1 - BK Jamila' - "... temperature of the earth will be one million degrees ..." - in this case no human corporeal body can survive on earth!

b) 'Advance Party Secrets 2 - BK Suraj' - this was spoken around 1986-87, and it is clear that ...
All the points you extracted from Sakar and Avyakt Murlis are true. With that, also know that Baba has said himself - some of the knowledge will be kept for higher studies (during the end period of time). Thus to say that some revelations will be done from now till 2030s. As the soul gets higher knowledge, it becomes more powerful.

You questioned about Krishna (first child of Satyug) will be born to 2 separate sets of parents, that is incorrect. However, Baba says - Krishna's lokik parents will be a King and a Queen, but he (Krishna) will receive the kingdom as an inheritance from his Guru (that time the emperor of world). This is then followed in Bhakti marg - children are made disciples of a guru at a young age.

As Krishna is declared the prince of heaven, after 2 to 4 years, Shri Radha will take birth, whose parents will also be a King and a Queen of another kingdom. There will be 2 kingdoms during this time. When Krishna and Radha marry, they become one, and receive One powerful deity kingdom. The new world era begins on the first day when they both sit on the throne.

A few such points will be also read on our official page - Advance Party Secrets

Accha
On Godly Service
oo