The vayu mandala

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Jaydeepan
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I came in Knowledge in 1995, and continued, to become a PBK; and now I am in Vishnu Party.

The vayu mandala

Post by Jaydeepan »

How can we purify the wayu mandala of individual soul?
Jaydeepan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I came in Knowledge in 1995, and continued, to become a PBK; and now I am in Vishnu Party.

Re: The vayu mandala

Post by Jaydeepan »

The wayu mandala is the vehicle for thought travelling, these thoughts are repetitive and obsessive in lower dimension. A soul of fourth dimension should establish the pure elements by meditating on the 6th thatwa.
Jaydeepan

Re: The vayu mandala

Post by Jaydeepan »

Brahma baba made mistakes, Ram bap made mistakes, and by making the mistakes they learn. If you focus on the mistakes made by those souls, then you are not doing purusharth for yourself. All you must do is apply your remembering in your life and learn from the mistakes. You should not waste your time looking at the failures of others. You should try to become number one before Ram bap and Krishna soul.

For instance, you have panic-anxiety, you remember God, every time you think this panic-anxiety will never go away. That does not mean you will conquer the fear overnight. As you upgrade your confidence with Father and param knowledge, you will also experience higher and more difficult challenges. Keep in mind your aim and objectives are not to destroy your fear overnight. Your aim should be both defending yourself and attacking your fear to dissipate it. Just as a chess game, you will not become a master if you don't pay attention in detail.

Om Shanti