Regarding drishti

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Regarding drishti

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:This was also the outfit of a prominent BK at that time.
Kindly mention the evidence to support your claims. Also be clear with yourself instead of giving half (baked) replies. Which time? before 1969, or 1976 or???*

Because you believe - till B baba had been in Yagya in corporeal form, drushti process had been OK- am I right?

You may even explain why the outfit got changed? Also- which outfit is right one, the earlier or the present one?

* - According to my knowledge- in the Yagya- two souls B Baba and Mama had not worn even badges. I am not 100% sure, but not seen any badge in their photo. Others have used it.

So- dear soul, kindly express/explain fully and properly, not just like the tail of an elephant, right?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Kindly mention the evidence to support your claims.
I am searching for that.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 08:-
sita wrote:I am searching for that.
1) Did you find anything? How did you give that statement- by yourself, or after discussing from PBK Chariot?

2) If we see the same* ladder picture (at the bottom right hand corner), the BKs shown as sitting and doing meditation are not been shown in that outfit. No cap is there on their head.

3) Not sure how may PBKs will agree with Sita soul's comment - "This was also the outfit of a prominent BK at that time". If any so-called Gyani tu atmas- if they wish- may just reply - "agree, disagree or not sure".

4) It is even more evident that- PBKs not only commit blunders, but have absolutely no hesitation to speak open lies to defend their claims.

* - Or take the example of Kalpa tree picture. There also there is no cap on the head.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Om Shanti
Attachments
10-dadis-001_27935683614_o.jpg
07-mamma-with-others-81_28552634715_o.jpg
06-brahma-baba-with-others-007_28553075665_o.jpg
sita

Post by sita »

Om Shanti
Attachments
13654313_1321105917919231_5531646491767801290_n.jpg
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 09:-

In the pictures given above, only a few souls wear caps. And- some/many of them may not be BKs. They seem to be lowkik people.

Even regarding the photo of Jagadish Bhai, he might had been wearing cap before becoming BK or his earlier days in BK life.

The PBK claims on the Ladder picture was mainly about the "surrendered brothers giving drushti to surrendered sisters".
So, let us see whether PBKs are able to prove that the majority of the surrendered BK brothers' outfit is with cap.
sita

Post by sita »

In all the pictures it is Jagdish Bhai.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:In all the pictures it is Jagdish Bhai.
So- it is not an evidence at all - only speculation. It seems that Jagadish Bhai had been wearing cap from his lowkik life itself. Mostly in his later part in BK life, he had stopped wearing cap.
------------
# Post No. 10:-

Adding few points to the post - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2666#p52156

The PBK argues that the sister had actually white dress, which was 'dirtied'. But, in the picture the colour of sari can be manipulated as white, but the blouse is yellowish in colour - DEFINITELY NOT WHITE. - download/file.php?id=779&mode=view

Moreover- she is shown wearing bangles. - download/file.php?id=778&mode=view . That also fits to the mothers/wives in bondage, not surrendered sisters.

The blouse she wears is half sleeve only, which again fits for dress code of lowkik mothers. BK surrendered sisters are seen wearing full sleeve ones. So, as usual, the PBKs try their level best to fit the tail of the elephant to the horse, or to the goat, or even to the donkey - thus confirming and proving, THEMSELVES, that they have developed 'donkey' intellects, under such training and indoctrination from their bodily guru!
sita

Post by sita »

Bangle means, the bangle in the form of firm faith of the promise of purity on the hands.

"There should be the stage of an embodiment of happiness through the hands, meaning in the actions as well. These are the bangles of the hands." AV 9.1.80
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Bangle means, the bangle in the form of firm faith of the promise of purity on the hands.

"There should be the stage of an embodiment of happiness through the hands, meaning in the actions as well. These are the bangles of the hands." AV 9.1.80
1)Ridiculous reply. As usual, it is the PBK way arguing in double standards and twisted manner.
First of all, you were claiming that- these outfits are physical, not subtle.

2) But, now, by saying some of them(just bangle) as subtle, PBKs commit once again spiritual suicide. Because in case, if the faith is form, there would be victory. How can there be any atrocity or the dress getting dirtied or the necessity to pray - ShivBaba bachaavo?

Moreover, PBKs inadvertently imply- the brother or the sarur(Father in law) is fully pure as he is shown in clean white dress.

So- dear soul, just by trying to fix things by hook or crook, PBKs may feel that they know everything like miya-mittu, and argue - my cock has three legs. That is fine.
[BTW- only part of the quety is addressed. About the sleeve is not at all addressed. ]
sita

Post by sita »

Baba has said about the knifes of the eyes, that one can have impure vision. It is said in the Murli that we sin 40-50 times a day through our eyes. But I cannot convince you that in the BK the brothers are chasing sisters with physical knifes. But I can claim that although one can wear white, none has become pure yet.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Baba has said about the knifes of the eyes, that one can have impure vision. It is said in the Murli that we sin 40-50 times a day through our eyes.
1) It is not said just for those who give drushti. Baba has said- Yah kaanton kaa jungle hai. Sabhee ek do ko kaantey lagaatey rahtey hain = This is jungle of thorns, everyone is hurting others by impure drushti- something like that. So- it is said for all/majority the people of the world.
2) I have not heard Murli point saying 40-50 times.

3) Now- the PBK philosophy says/implies- only when one sits in gaddi and gives drushti it will be impure, otherwise, they are inadvertently certifying - the drushti would be pure or is OK. No need to be bothered much about these??
And- they (inadvertently) imply- mainly drushti of only brothers sitting on gaddi (but it is sisters who mainly sit in gaddi) would be impure. - :laugh:
But I cannot persuade you that in the BK the Brothers are pursuing the Sisters with physical knifes. But I can claim that although one can wear white, none has become pure yet.
4) Just vague reply. The one who has firm faith can have neither problem, nor complaints. PBKs just like to reply by hit and run. They can neither address a matter fully, not properly. That is good/OK.
sita

Post by sita »

It has never been implied that drishti is bad for the BKs, but good in the outside world. Naturally the BKs due to their effort for purity will have purer vision. The point is that no one is pure yet and exchanging of drishti between impure people will certainly result in impurity. Sisters or brothers both can have impure vision, because the vice of lust is there in both. But it is not just like this that responsibility is given to mothers and sisters. The study is of purity and the nature of men is that he is active and sisters are calm. Baba has said that women are oppressed, hardly men are oppressed, so naturally the knife will be given it the hand of the brothers and not the sisters.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Only vague replies.
Baba has said that women are oppressed, hardly men are oppressed, so naturally the knife will be given it the hand of the Brothers and not the Sisters.
Who has denied this? Murli clearly says- the knife is shown in Father-in law.

Rest already addressed.
sita

Post by sita »

Who has denied this? Murli clearly says- the knife is shown in Father-in law
But it is said in the Murli that this is a very impure world in which the Father is having impure vision for the daughter, the teacher for the student and the brother for the sister. So it is not that the Father in law is just innocent and only forces her that the tradition is followed and marriage is consumed, but he is himself having impure vision for his sister in law. The women is referred to as Draupadi and it is seen from the picture that he is trying to undress her. He likes to undress her to make her impure himself.