Regarding drishti

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Regarding drishti

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:But it is said in the Murli ...
Discussion was regarding the picture of the Ladder - Refer to Murli point dated 9-5-81 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2666#p52148
that this is a very impure world in which the Father is having impure vision for the daughter, the teacher for the student and the Brother for the Sister. So it is not that the Father in law is just innocent and only forces her that the tradition is followed and marriage is consumed, but he is himself having impure vision for his Sister in law. The women is referred to as Draupadi and it is seen from the picture that he is trying to undress her. He likes to undress her to make her impure himself.
Then why do PBKs apply this just to surrendered bk brothers and sisters - only to giving drushti, as they claim here? - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2666

That is why it is clear that PBKs just try to fix tail of someone, to some other one.

And why was your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, THROWN OUT of the 'IndraSabha' or the 'Court of Indra', earlier - if NOT DUE to his LASCIVIOUS or IMPURE vision of the surrendered Sisters there, and ALSO due to his ARROGANT ATTITUDE towards the OFFICIAL Administrators of BKWSU or PBKIVV, appointed by God Himself?

And, MORE IMPORTANT, why did he like to PHYSICALLY UNDRESS, and indulge in physical sexual intercourse with the selected, surrenders 'matas & kanyas' or mothers & Sisters, while TREACHEROUSLY TRICKING them into DELUSIVELY believing that they would be able to enhance their remembrance, and become TRUE 'Parvatis', AFTER such physical copulation with him - TRICKING them into DELUSIVELY believing that he was playing the SPECIAL part of 'Shankar', as an instrument of REAL ShivBaba???

Are you going to ask, 'Who told you these things'? Do you know about them? Do you believe they are true?
Or do you just believe that they are NOTHING but simple DEFAMATION of your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, with the sole purpose of maligning his character? Do you CARE to know the TRUTH, AT ALL? Or, you choose to feel secure by just DODGING the TRUTH? How LONG do you believe you can DODGE the TRUTH?
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Then why do PBKs apply this just to surrendered BK Brothers and Sisters
We don't apply it only to the Brahmin world. It is valid also for the outside world. Are there not atrocities against mothers in bondage? Are they not victims of vicious glances or even acts every day.

On the picture it is definitely a BK, because only she knows ShivBaba and can cry for him for help and it is only a BK who will follow purity. Then it should not be understood that only those who live at centers are surrendered. One can wear white and live in a center, but if his mind goes outside, if he does not follow well it will not be called surrendered through the mind. But if someone lives at home but follows Shrimat completely, will we not call such person surrendered. Baba has said that those who live outside can claim even better status than those inside. Surrender is a matter of how far we considered ourselves as surrendered and how we follow.

The whole picture of the Ladder is a metaphor. Deities do not go down a physical ladder, nor Bharat is lying on a physical bed of thorns. Nor are deities dressed like this, but the picture reveals the spiritual and unlimited meaning. Along with that it points to certain personalities. All are numberwise Lakshmi and Narayan like, but there are some who are original and number one. So there will be number one Draupady and number one Duryodhan.

The knowledge can be applied in a limited and unlimited way. Baba has said that he speaks in private whilst in public, so I believe we should apply every point to ourselves.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:1) We don't apply it only to the Brahmin world. It is valid also for the outside world. Are there not atrocities against mothers in bondage? Are they not victim of vicious glances or even acts every day.
1) Speaking just lies or in a twisted manner. You have said in the topic- Regarding drushti, and have claimed that the picture in the Ladder is related to drushti-Yoga in BKWSU.
In the first post, you have never applied to outside world.
Now only you are saying- as if it applies there too- when you have no other choice left.
2) On the picture it is definitely a BK, because only she knows ShivBaba and can cry for him for help and it is only a BK who will follow purity. Then it should not be understood that only those who live at centers are surrendered.
2) On the picture, the victim only is BK, the perpetrator is her lowkik relative.

Now- again you have contradicted yourself here. You had said in 1) - it applies to outside world. In 2) you are saying it applies to only BK world! Do PBKs have any sense what they are speaking?
The Knowledge can be applied in a limited and unlimited way. Baba has said that he speaks in private whilst in public, so I believe we should apply every point to ourselves.
I have neither heard such thing, nor understood what you mean.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

1) Speaking just lies or in twisted manner. You have said in the topic- Regarding drushti, and have claimed that the picture in the Ladder is related to drushti-Yoga in BKWSU.
In the first post, you have never applied to outside world.
Now only you are saying- as if it applies there too- when you have no other choice left.
Still from the beginning, always for us, matters apply to limited and unlimited both. We have to use our mind as to how, to what extent it applies to limited and unlimited.
I have neither heard such thing, nor understood the what you mean.
Whatever it is said in the Murlis, we should not use it against others. If there are critics in the Murlis, we are to apply it to ourselves to reform ourselves and not go reform others. If in the Murli it is said all are impure, still would it be a matter of knowledge to start telling people - you are impure, you are impure. Technically, it is speaking the truth, but what is the result. Baba has said we should not say such thing that brings sorrow to others. We have to think of the result. Truth is proved with tact. When it is said that all are impure we are to check how far we have reached in our effort for purity and be busy with making effort and not with speaking about it. Knowledge is not in the information, but the implementation. That is why Baba often uses the example of Ravan who was a great scholar, but made people cry, or the scholar who instructed others but failed to follow himself. In every Murli a there are points for our own self-progress, personally for us. Solution to all of our problems are there in the every day Murli.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Just showing another very much similar example - where PBKs have tried to (mis)interpret the picture of Bharat - flaw No. 463 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52443#p52437
sita

Post by sita »

http://www.bkdrluhar.com/00-Avyakt%20Mu ... 8-09-H.pdf

pg.10, last paragraph

"बाप्दादा टीचर्स को अमृतवेले विशेष दृष्टि देते हैँ क्योँकि टीचर्स बाप की गद्दी के अधिकारी हैँ। लेकिन दृष्टि कहाँ तक कार्य मेँ लगाते हो वह हर एक खुद जानते हैँ क्योँकि विशेष रूप से बाप्दादा का निमित्त टीचर्स से प्यार है। तो दृष्टि लो और दृष्टि दो।" AV15.11.2008

"BapDada gives special drishti to the teachers at Amrit Vela (early morning hours) because the teachers are those who have a right to the Father's gaddi (throne). However, each one of you knows to what extent you use that drishti because BapDada has special love for the instrument teachers. So, take drishti and give drishti." AV15.11.2008

Here it becomes evident that drishti is called the service through the mind for which BapDada says to give and take.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Here it becomes evident that drishti is called the service through the mind for which BapDada says to give and take.
1) If it is (just) service through mind, then why does Mr. Dixit PHYSICALLY give drushti to the PBKs?

2) Subtle Region practically exists, as well as it can be experienced even from here, by the knowledge and power of thoughts. Paramdham practically exists, as well as it can be experienced even from here, by the knowledge and power of thoughts.

So- drushti can be given physically, as well as can be given by emerging children, even if they are not in front physically. More comments in Post No. 144, 147, and 148 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 018#p16018

3) So- more PBKs try to prove/hold on to something, more they lose some other things - or their main claim that PrajaPita has to be ONLY in a corporeal body, UNTIL the very end of the Confluence Age.
sita

Post by sita »

Drishti is no doubt both physical and subtle. Baba has said in the Murli that it is Baba who sits and gives drishti, you will not do the same. For us it is our Baba who is giving drishti. About service through the mind Baba has said to do that. There is no double talk.

It has been explained we are impure, by mixing with impure ones impurity results. Eyes are mischievous we should keep them under control. Eyes become instrumental for vice. We should not touch each other (not get in contact with any organ of the body, like eyes that are organs of the body) in meditation. OK let us at least agree that it is a controversial practice. We cannot just erase all the points against the drishi. And Baba has said that if we are not sure about something we should not do that.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:Drishti is no doubt both physical and subtle.
So, the argument is totally irrelevant. The point of argument was about the picture and physical drushti. You said-
Here it becomes evident that drishti is called the service through the mind for which BapDada says to give and take.
What is the relevance of your above comment in the topic? In the Ladder picture - sasur (Father in law) the knife, etc,- actually imply subtle drushti?
sita

Post by sita »

What is the relevance of your above comment in the topic? In the Ladder picture - sasur (Father in law) the knife, etc,- actually imply subtle drushti?
The point is that Baba has said to make service through the mind, but about exchanging drishti it is said that it is the work of demons.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:The point is that Baba has said to make service through the mind,
Is service through mind the topic here? Is that the one shown in the Ladder picture?
sita

Post by sita »

The topic is drishti. And I have quoted a point where Baba says to give and take drishti. I consider the topic about the Ladder completed. If you don't have some argument you better keep silent.
sita

Post by sita »

"ऑंखें बड़ा धोखा देती हैं | इन आँखों को कब्जे में रखना है |" (m.5.7.89)

"Eyes deceive a lot. Eyes have to be kept in control." (m. 5.7.89)

"अच्छे-अच्छे सेंटर्स के अच्छे-अच्छे बच्चों की क्रिमिनल आई रहती है|" (m. 18.8.70)

"The eyes of the good children from good centers remain criminal." (m. 18.8.70)

"ऐसे कोई कह न सके हमारी आँखें क्रिमिनल काम नहीं करतीं | अगर सिविल आइज़ हो जाए तो वाकी क्या चाहिए | भल विकार में नहीं जावेंगे; परन्तु कुछ न कुछ आँखें धोखा देती रहेंगी, जब तक कर्मातीत अवस्था हो जाए|" (m.17.8.70)

"No one can say my eyes do not do criminal work. If one becomes civil eyed what more can he wish. Although one will not go into vice but eyes will keep deceiving till the karmateet stage is achieved." (m. 17.8.70)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Only few 8 will pass with honour. So- rest would have defects.

None of these Murli points are enough to claim- giving drushti is manmath.

And- actually, as said earlier- baba has said- there is no need to give drushti even to the Chariot. So- expecting drushti from Chariot is also a weakness- which all PBKs have.
sita

Post by sita »

If you think that to get the color of the company of the organs of many, who are corrupted is Shrimat, then this is like defamation. Would the supreme Father give such a stupid advice for a contraproductive practice that leads to degradation?