PBK Interpretations and Blasphemy

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

Dear Arjun with respect these interpretations of Murli are new to me and dare I say verge on sounding like blasphemy.

Is this interpretation approved by Baba or is it just churnings of PBKs?

It was said before ShivBaba = Shiv+Chariot. This seems plausible, though in Sakar Murlis most references are to ShivBaba and clearly to me refer to just God. But now it seems to be pushing further and saying the soul of Virendra Dev Dixit becomes ShivBaba. Your quote "The soul which plays the role of Prajapita or ShivBaba also becomes Prajapita or ShivBaba only when the incorporeal Shiv enters into him".
Is srishti par koi bhi cheez sadaa kaayam hai nahee. Sadaa kaayam ek ShivBaba hee hai. Baaki toh sab ko neechey hee aana hai."
"Nothing is permanent in this world. It is ShivBaba alone who is permanent. All the remaining souls have to experience downfall." – Sakar Murli dated 11.1.95
Again most references to ShivBaba in Sakar Murlis seem to me to be God only. The quote doesn't say ShivBaba is permanent in this world(which Virendra Dev Dixit may be). It says "Nothing is permanent in this world (FULL STOP). It is ShivBaba alone who is permanent". Then it says all remaining souls experience downfall, which includes soul of Ram or Virendra Dev Dixit does it not. So does Virendra Dev Dixit experience downfall or not? If he does then it shows he is not the soul of ShivBaba who is permanant.

Maybe I am misinterpreting what you are trying to say?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear John Bhai,
Om Shanti. For a BK or ex-BK the above views may appear to be blasphemy, but actually there is no such thing involved. We are not saying that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is God Shiv. It is only while giving clarifications of the above Murli points that Father Shiv has explained to us PBKs through the medium of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) that the name of Supreme Soul is only Shiv. As you said ShivBaba means Shiv+Baba, i.e. incorporeal Shiv+Corporeal Prajapita.

But since the above Murli point says that it is ShivBaba alone who is permanent in this world, the question arises as to how can ShivBaba be permanent in this world when He says that He returns to the Soul World and comes only once in the Confluence Age? So, certainly the No.1 soul among all the human souls becomes a representative of Shiv in this world. Since the above Murli point says that the name ShivBaba is based on body and in the path of worship (Bhaktimarg) also whenever one speaks about ShivBaba, the image of Shankar comes to the mind, hence it is the No.1 soul among all the human souls (i.e. the soul of Prajapita), which can be referred to as ShivBaba in the rest of the Kalpa.

Here "permanent" means that the soul of Prajapita remains in this world for the longest time. It is the last one to return to the Soul World and the first one to return from the Soul World. So, no other human soul witnesses the soul of Prajapita leaving its body. So, effectively speaking the soul of Prajapita or ShivBaba remains permanently the world. As regards the No.1 soul experiencing downfall, it is true that it experiences downfall, but it is not at the same rate as others. It does become sinful (patit), but not adulterous (vyabhichaari). All other souls become adulterous to some or the other extent numberwise. Further, it also upholds the truth and fights for truth in all the births from the Copper Age onwards.

Another point to be noted that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has nowhere said that He himself is God or that God has entered into him. It is in this website that we are taking names to make the concepts clear. But in the advance knowledge as available in the literature or audio/visual material. It is on the basis of knowledge received through his medium that we PBKs believe him to be the corporeal medium of Father Shiv. However, I would send this answer for the approval of Baba.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Dear ArjunBhai

Where I disagree is when you say that the Murli point says
ShivBaba alone who is permanent in this world
Where to me clearly it does not.... it says:
"Nothing is permanent in this world. It is ShivBaba alone who is permanent. All the remaining souls have to experience downfall."
I would very much like you to clear this point with Baba!

Has the point of Virendra Dev Dixit being ShivBaba or called ShivBaba come up in any Murli clarifications or Q&A from Baba? It seems to me that through a misunderstanding of one Murli point a whole new theory had been concocted. To me it does seem like Bhakti confusion gone too far.
As regards the No.1 soul experiencing downfall, it is true that it experiences downfall, but it is not at the same rate as others. It does become sinful (patit), but not adulterous (vyabhichaari).
What about the point of biggest thorn becomes biggest flower?
Another point to be noted that Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit has nowhere said that He himself is God or that God has entered into him.
But does it say so in any Murli clarifications?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

ArjunBhai

Could you do me a favour. Pick any Sakar Murli read it and then with your hand on your heart tell me that the ShivBaba mentioned in Sakar Murlis refers to soul of Virendra Dev Dixit.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

John Bhai wrote:
Pick any Sakar Murli read it and then with your hand on your heart tell me that the ShivBaba mentioned in Sakar Murlis refers to soul of Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Dear brother, Om Shanti. I have already said that the word 'ShivBaba' that appears so frequently in the Murlis refers to Shiv+Baba and not just Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. It is only with reference to the Murli point ( "Nothing is permanent in this world. It is ShivBaba alone who is permanent. All the remaining souls have to experience downfall.") that the explanation about the soul of Ram getting the title of ShivBaba after the departure of Father Shiv from this world was given. That does not make him God in any sense.

I would give you another example. You must have heard frequently in the Murlis that Bhagwan comes and makes you Bhagwan-Bhagwati. Baba frequently refers to Lakshmi-Narayan as Bhagwan Bhagwati in the BK Murlis. Does that mean that Lakshmi & Narayan should be considered as God? No. They become equal to God. Similarly, after the departure of Shiv, the soul of Confluence-Aged Ram or the Confluence-Aged Narayan or Prajapita gets the title of ShivBaba. That in no sense means that he becomes God Shiv. God Shiv is the Supreme Father of all the souls. Until He comes in this world, the Godly knowledge does not get revealed to anyone, even the souls of Ram and Krishna. Otherwise, they would have given this knowledge before 1936 itself.

However, I am conveying your doubts to Baba and will pass on his reply to you as soon as it is received.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:I have already said that the word 'ShivBaba' that appears so frequently in the Murlis refers to Shiv+Baba and not just Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.
I mean this in friendship. If ShivBaba / Virendra Dev Dixit wants to make progress in the West, he will have to sort his marketing out better. I guess he does not and wont. But actually, the logical accuracy and intellectual rigor of the West is virtuous as well. After all, a tinpot nation like Great Britain, a fraction of the size and thousands of miles away, uses it to kick your collective Indian butts each and every Kalpa and take over in a way the Muslims never managed to. We are in the shooting period now.

I can understand what you are saying. ShivBaba is a title for a specific role and that role is handed over from person to person in a short lineage with a few diversions to stageshow just who is the boss, e.g. Shiva appearing in Kanyas as the beginning of the Yagya. But the way that he and PBKs are expressing it in English ... sucks badly. If it is not deliberately meant to be confusing, it is, and that is a bad sign when dealing with a channelled spirit.

Permanent means permanent in English. I am sorry. It is our word and we own the meaning of it. Permanent does not mean "now and again". Now and again is the opposite of permanent. It is being used for PR purposes by the PBK to try and emphasize the superiority of their source against the BKs - but really, you have to get over the chip on your shoulders against the BKs and just say things clearly.

As an aside, I always thought that BKs got it wrong when they called and drummed into people's heads that "God" was Mr Shiva. What the manifestation said was, "Shivoham" - an expression of its spiritual state - not "I am Shiva". If that had been translated as "The Benefactor", "The Benefactor Soul" or something, there would have been less of a problem. I think that one thing we both share is the feeling that the BKWSU was a nursery school and it is made infantile the teachings in order that they be accepted by Lekhraj's followers. It would be a shame if the PBKs followed the BK by muddying the water even more.

BTW, with regards to "Shiva appearing in Kanyas as the beginning of the Yagya" what do the Murlis say about that? I thought the PBKs and Murlis say no virgins for the Father but yet the BKWSU teach that he popped into a variety of them for a quick channel.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother,
Where is the happiness in kicking other peoples’ butts? There is no happiness in this. There is no happiness in fighting. Yes, people may claim authority, but still the highest authority remains the Ocean of peace. People may attack and loot, hold others as slaves, but this does not make them great. Greatness is virtue. Where I live I observe the difference in the people to the people of India. Here people are not really peace loving, they like fighting better. Why? They can scream for peace and arrange a peace parade full of pomp and show of extrovertness, but would not like to stay peaceful inside themselves.

For instance I’m not allowed to post anywhere except in this part of the forum, nevertheless I did not use any abusive words to anyone in my postings, however this post seem to be entering the matters of nationalism, that is very far from soul consciousness and maybe should be discussed in a very different environment to this one. Here people are all spiritual, isn’t it? I would have to ask the administrator for corresponding actions to be taken. Should this be allowed?

What is this I and mine to even the language. Yes, we are not all native English speakers and we don’t have to be to express ourselves. No one has yet claimed authority of possession over a language so far. I will definitely continue to use the language without the consciousness of stealing. Did you create this language? See, fight is there over the matter of language also. Fight is there over all matters. Baba makes so many efforts to approach foreigners, so many brothers and sisters make so many efforts for translation in English etc. and why is there no feeling of difference. Can be there vision of equality regardless the nation, language etc. Yes, it is possible and it is visible.

Ego of intellect cannot make someone happy either. People did not know what to say about 76, they thought Destruction will happen in 1 sec. Then they had to make up something. It is said that once a lie is told, one has to say many more. Yes, maybe one should say I don’t know sincerely. For instance some children did not know either, but they knew that it cannot be a lie. In time it will be revealed. Because they should have had faith in the versions of the Murli through Brahma Baba.
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Om Shanti Bhai,

In one of the VCD's Baba has spoken about the fact that certain Heads of the Bk's are knowing about the advance knowledge for a long time because it was sent to them many moons ago by register.

Yes, no one is to blame but then there are those that are playing :evil: roles.

atma
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

We don't know who plays which role. We should first know whether we ourselves we don't play such role. Yes, we do sometimes. We give sorrow to others, we make them cry. When we see others we should see pure souls, complete form. Devils also become deities.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Andrey wrote:We don't know who plays which role. We should first know whether we ourselves we don't play such role,
Brother Andrey has a good point here. We're all here searching spiritually. We just have to play our role as best as we can, pure in thought and in heart, also to listen in pure thought and to appreciate in pure heart. And to give and receive in pure heart and thought.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:Where is the happiness in kicking other peoples’ butts? ...

For instance I’m not allowed to post anywhere except in this part of the forum, nevertheless I did not use any abusive words to anyone in my postings, however this post seem to be entering the matters of nationalism, that is very far from soul consciousness and maybe should be discussed in a very different environment to this one. Here people are all spiritual, isn’t it? I would have to ask the administrator for corresponding actions to be taken. Should this be allowed?
I will answer this.

To be honest, I made a deep and Gyani allegorical statement - true to my own style - about the British "kicking Indian butts". I will answer the linguistic point first, but consider the allegorical statement more interesting. In English, well, American English, to 'kick butt' or 'kick ass' is not bad language and has two meanings; to make great efforts, generally related to a team but mostly to success or victory over another team, or said of someone or some group that they are full of effective drive and energy, e.g. "they really kick ass".

It is not literal. It also widely said of someone that need to be encouraged to make effort, that "someone that needs their ass kicked", which can be done with love. It all depends on the intention with which it is said. Actually butt is more polite that ass.

• The Gyani statement which I raised in this PBK forum is a much more interesting one.
  • It is said by the PBKs that the Confluence Age is the "shooting period" for the Drama. Yes? That the events of the Confluence Age are reflected in the whole of next Kalpa. Yes? Well, this raises to me an interesting question.
The Murli is full of references to Mahmud of Ghazni and the Mughal/Muslim invasion of India. Whereas we won't go into the controversial historical discussion of that right now, I understand that the PBKs interpret the Murli metaphorically and state that Baba here refers not to the outside world but the BK world and that the "Muslims" he refers to are not the worldly Muslims but the metaphorical Muslims within the BKWSU family. Of course, the BKs - of which you are exposing - would consider this to be a great blasphemy.

This interested me greatly. It would make a lot of sense. Taken literally, why would God be a "Hindu Nationalist" as he so appears in the Sakar Murlis? Why would he be obsessed by certain Hindu/Muslim events 1,000 and ignore the rest of the World's far greater tragedies?

You could understand why Dada Lekhraj might say such things as a Sindhi "Hindu Nationalist" Bharatwasi surrounded by Muslims in Pakistan. At the time he spoke the Murlis, the Yagya was either under siege and facing courtcases in Karachi [?] or having fled the Sindh due to Partition and so he would have been upset. But if we accept this was God himself saying such things, why would God be neurotic about an ugly son of a slave, Afgani temple raider?

I understand that the PBK view is that he was not, he was talking about a certain sort of BK that have invaded the Yagya, smashed the metaphorical temple of Shiva, killed the true, peaceful Bharatwasis and then robbed all the wealth for themselves.
  • With respect to this, I would like to ask what are the features of these individuals and who are the historical events that the PBKs are actually speaking about here? [I read in one Sakar Murli, God speaking about ugly and hunchback children which would seem very politically incorrect, if it was not understood in metaphorical terms.]
• That leads me to my comments on "The British" - which I am using to mean English speaking BKs whether from Australia, America or the UK.

Historically, there is no doubt that the English - using local Indian sepoys or lackeys - not only kicked India's ass but also MADE India India. Or Bharat Bharat. Bharat was fractured and regional, torn apart by rival kings and courts, full of tribal disputes etc. In short, as we debated before, there was no such place and India before they conquered. A little cold island 1,000s of miles away conquered the sub-continent in a way that not even Alexander, Ashoka or Mahmud of Ghanzi were ever able to. Using advanced technological abilities, they put in infrastructure, centralized government, brought a uniting language and transformed it. Indeed, many old timer Indians considering the period of British rule to have been the best time.

Just as the Hindus are mostly in debt to the Sikhs for defending Bharat against the Muslim sword, it was the British Empire that finally dissolved the Mughal Empire.

• My next qestion is, if the Drama Cycle is the projection of what was shot during the Confluence Age, what events took place for this to happen?

Personally, I do not speak unintentionally. Generally, what I say is for a reason. What I find offensive is not straight talking Anglo-Saxon language . Words do not kill. But the sweet talking language of lies and deception as used by conquerors once they have taken by force and violence, and then established the comfort of their kingdoms. I am sure that you agree on this. Nothing is more offensive than "cleverness" used in this manner and it is often used to rule other dishonesty.

The rule and rulers of words; " we own the words, we decide what they mean not you ... and we can change them if we want because we are the indisputable kings. And if you don't agree, we will ignore you. And then attack you. " I would be so sorry if you PBKs answer this simple by a short "no proofs" or "Wah, Drama". It would be interesting to ask Virendra Dev Dixit what he thinks on this matter.

There is no doubt that the English speaking BK Brahmin world has made a huge difference to the BKWSU. There was a little fight but the Indians have been moved, taken onboard changes, been modernized and structured, started teaching courses from BK Brian Bacon such as the Self Management Leadership even in Bharat [ ... and of course, the English speaking BK Brahmin world are/were treated like Lords and Ladies by the BKWSU in comparison to the Indians rather than treated like equals. Perhaps we can discuss this last comment in another topic thread ].
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother,
Oh, I did not know this meaning of kicking ... Yes, I did fully understand the shooting point. I was thinking what is the point in it and how to respond.

I think Christians have taken the whole world in the last 100 years. Their rule has been less in the more distanced past. However, whatever rule is obtained by fighting and physical power is no good. The rule of kingship established by the Supreme Soul now it established by the non-violent power of Yoga - lasts the most in the entire history - 2500 years in Heaven / the Golden and Silver Ages - where the nature is pure compared to the degraded nature of today - and is righteous because the the king is righteous compared to the degraded kings and kingship in the Copper and Iron Ages. Whatever the king - so the subjects.

In the Murlis through Brahma Baba, it is said that the horoscope of Krishna and Christ match. That Christians have taken the rule and now will have to return it. That we'll be receiving our kingship from the Christians. That Christians will fight and Krishna will take the butter in between. The two cats ... Sure there are unlimited meanings in these - unlimited Christians etc. that are worth thinking about.

Looting is also unlimited that living jewels have been looted by other religions.

But the Father of all the religious fathers will definitely unite all the religions into one deity religion.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:Looting is also unlimited that living jewels have been looted by other religions.
That is very interesting ... so when ShivBaba talks about "Mahmud of Ghanzi looting the Somnath Temple", the greatest temple to Shiva, what he is really talking about are the "Muslim-types" within the BKWSU stealing the hearts and souls of the true Brahmins from Shiva ... and the destruction of the Shivalingum could be the attempts to destroy Virendra Dev Dixit?

I am not sure that this idea work because Mahmud was against idolatry and the BKWSU are idol worshippers ... of Brahma and the Seniors.

[n.b. to any real Muslims, were are talking allegorically here about types of BKs not referring to Islam proper. ]
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Yes, Muslims don't believe in the corporeal, The Shivling is the rememberance of the incorporeal in the corporeal. They don't accept the corporeal, along with other religions also. They believe in the incorporeal only. They also don't believe in the deities. But the One who makes the human beings into deities is not a human being nor deity himself.

Should we say the Father of the Father of the religious fathers, Shiv the point of light. The other Father has been here all the time why did he not unite? It’s only the greatness of the Supreme Soul, but if this Supreme Father, not declares, but reveals His children and we don’t accept them it cannot be said we accept Him as well isn’t it? It is said, "God is One". The child of God is one. Out of the Trimurti the biggest deity is Shankar. Yes, these subtle deities exist only now in the Confluence Age when the Supreme Soul Shiva comes Himself. The more we are astonished by the greatness of the Supreme Soul the more we get benefit.
surya
PBK

refused post

Post by surya »

Atma wrote:In one of the VCD's Baba has spoken about the fact that certain Heads of the BK's are knowing about the Advanced Knowledge for a long time because it was sent to them many moons ago by register.
Yes, the Dadis get the information about the Advanced OK.

Mainly, I think as black market information secretly done by souls in the Advanced Knowledge ... because Baba also said in the VCD that he sent by registered post but the post was refused by the BKs in Mount Abu.