VIEWS on "Murli points for churning and inculcation"

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Murli Points

Post by arjun »

When compared to the BKs it is a miniscule property and that too, not in his sole name. It is a joint property and almost 90 percent of the residents in that building are mothers and sisters who have dedicated their life for Godly Service. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit hardly lives or visits that place. He perhaps visits the place once or twice in a year. He keeps on touring all over India.

In one discussion Baba said that although now there are enough Mini Madhubans, yet there is no such secure place where Baba can live continously for a long time. So, when a person cannot live at his home for more than a couple of days, then it is as good as someone else's home.
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father causes destruction through the one who is not affected by the sins. Destruction of various religions is done by the Father only. No one else can do it. [21-1-74]

AIVV - PBK : "Father causes destruction through the one who is not affected by the sins..". 'through' word indicates that some media is required. Media means corporeal which will exist on this world only. The deity who is famous for destruction is Shankar. So doesn't it clarifies that Shankar is corporeal(media) and exists in this world only. It is the Shankar(Virendra Dev Dixit) deity alone who is shown to be in remembrance the most, due to which he will not be affected by the sin of world destruction. It has been even said in one of the Murlis that a person who is soul conscious even if he destroys the whole world no sin would occur to his soul. Thus we can conclude from above Murli point explanation that Shankar is corporeal(exists in this world) and would be instrumental in destruction of various religions. It is contrary to what BKs believe. They believe that is Shankar is dweller of Subtle Region and has no role to play on this world.

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK : There is need to know right words in Hindi to know better. Else, many PBKs commit errors like- Eg- Roy soul- http://bk-pbk.info/search.php?keywords= ... mit=Search
Roy wrote:Brahma(Baba Krishna) started the work of establishment through Gyan (up until 1968/9); and Shankar(Prajapita-Ram) will finish it." [Mu 09.03.12] - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=38&t ... ish#p47027
But, it was found an error - See post on 5th May 2015, just before Error No. 06) - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... h&start=15

Also see error No. 01) how PBKs do mistakes. BKs are yet to know about Shankar fully. Neither PBKs have any strong points to prove Mr Dixit is Shankar. PBKs have just taken advantage of BKs who at present are not having enough knowledge about Shankar, as it is not said specifically in Murlis.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: When compared to the BKs it is a miniscule property and that too, not in his sole name. It is a joint property.
The question is not about a miniscule property....the question is about going against Shrimat of Murlis.....when it is said in Murlis by ShivBap that you must rent a small room for Gita patshala and there is no need to buy property, then why Virendra Dev Dixit-(supposed Ram) takes property in his name and surrenders souls...both things are against Shrimat which proves that -Virendra Dev Dixit is not Ram's soul but a fraud whose sole aim is to fool PBKs and amass a fortune just like the BKs are doing. (maybe on a lesser level).
rmn

Post by rmn »

when new PBKs wants to sit in bhatti.. rules are there and affidivit is to be signed by lawyer with photo and some conditions, Where as AIVV was not registered orgination, during VTP Virendra Dev Dixit/PBKs/ says this is a ravana govt. as such Ram govt. will nbot register, then during bhatti why laywer affidivit is required/// POOR BKs pl think at once...
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

I give this knowledge sitting in a thorn (like person). I have entered a (human) thorn so I will love thorns too, is not it? That’s why, I make them flower. I enter into the number one thorn (like person) and make him a number one flower. [Mu 26-2-74]

AIVV - PBK : DLR was not number one thorn and neither he was made number one flower as he left his body way back in 1969. It is the soul of Prajapita(Virendra Dev Dixit) who becomes number one thorn at the end of iron age. He becomes the most impure through mind and intellect though he does not marries. According to knowledge a person is said to be married if he experiences the vice of lust. Beating of drums, functions, etc. is not marriage. And it is the same soul of Prajapita(Virendra Dev Dixit) who is made number one flower by Shiv which is what above Murli point also states.

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK : Flaw No. 104) - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 820#p50820
rmn

Post by rmn »

Re: Questions for PBKs
Postby rmn » 26 Apr 2015

IN VTP 1130 and 1131 the Veerendra Dev Dixit has fired the new comers's questions and wrongly interpenetrated that, the incharges of BKs centres trains BKs to ask questions in wrong way.. actually the questions asked by new PBKs based on their intellect , no centre incharged of BKs are gudided them/// is the wrong opinion of Veerendra Dev Dixit// because the questions asked are very and highly logical// and one of PBK student supported Veerendra Dev Dixit duly raising his voice/./ we do't know how student was encouraged to talk during VTP discussions.//
who are real PBKs of this forum pl see the 1130 and 1131 and realize the truth of Veerendra Dev Dixit and PBKs knowledges//
Om Shanti

My dear abhimanyu PBK/of AIVV pl clarify the above
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn,
You have quoted one moment of anger by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit from among hundreds of Discussion classes, but here on this forum our dear golden heart (a staunch BK) is using the most filthy and abusive language and showing his/her anger in different sizes and colours of words everyday and does not show any regret on his/her behaviour, but you remain silent on his/her behaviour. Can you please clarify whether you support the use of such filthy language by golden hearted BK everyday on this forum?????
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Do not listen to any one except me ........ Without giving an ear to human beings’ directions, just follow one Godly direction. Whatever is God's direction is right and the peoples’ directions are wrong. [Mu 25-3-74 ]

AIVV - PBK : What are BKs doing ? They don't follow Godly directions contained in Murlis, instead they either follow their own direction or directions of Didi, Dadi, Dadas. Many directions given by these senior BKs are contradictory to the Godly direction. Leave aside the matter of following Godly directions, they even did not paid any importance to Murlis delivered through DLR. What more, the Murlis that where photocopied and distributed among BKs prior to 1969 were destroyed by the BKs, i.e. they did not kept it safe. They showed no importance to the Murlis which are God Shiva's words. If they had kept it safe then why only limited stock of Murlis is found among BKs. Only 5 year Murlis are available in stock which is circulated after every 5 years in BK centers. What did the Muslims did when they invaded India. They destroyed Indian's scripture and religious idols. The same shooting is performed by the so called BKs by not keeping the stock of Murlis safe. They themselves are declaring their part of Muslims(i.e. lower BKs who don't take complete 84 births and are converted to other religions by the advent of Copper Age, thus deceiving the original Bharatwasis).

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK : Regarding loss or destruction of Murlis- already replied in earlier posts.- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... wing#p9796

So, I believe there is no point in criticizing BKs for this. And, it was in one way necessary or useful. Because the initial gyaan was not right.

Regarding directions from Bk Seniors:-

SM 24-3-78(1):- B ki math bhi mash_hur hai. ShivBaba ki srimat math bhi mash_hur hai. TOH BRAHMA VA ShivBaba KE SAATH UN_HON KI OWLAADON KI MATH BHI MASH_HUR HONI CHAHIYE. Tumko ShivBaba aur Brahma donon ki math par chalna hai. Tab to shreshth banenge.

As Baba makes us law makers, we children also should be able to give our own directions on the basis of srimath. Else, how can children become Kings? In Avyakt Murlis Baba has said- Father will retire and see children sitting on guddi.

And- it is a clear direction from BapDada to follow directions of Dadi and Didi- Post No. 117- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... &start=160

Of course, some sisters may do some mistakes- because all are numberwise, so these things would be there. Mu Point also says- "jitnee seva badhegi, utnee baatein bhee badhengi, Rajadhaani sthaapan ho rahee hai. "
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

When Mother-Father is there, then they should meet face to face. If one has faith, but does not meet and dies (i.e. leaves the knowledge) then he will not receive the inheritance. There are many who do not get inheritance. They become subjects (Praja). Father say’s “Once one gets the faith that these are the same Mother and Father then one should come face to face. Then one should do service and make others equal to themselves. (26.7.78. P2,3)

AIVV - PBK : Brahma and Om Radhey left their bodies way back in 1969. Then who are the mother-Father to whom the children should meet face to face ? Thus the above Murli point clarifies that Brahma and Om Radhey Saraswati were not the real mother and Father. The real ones(their souls) were present earlier in the yaga, i.e. during the period of 1936 to 1942. They were the original Mama-Baba. But when they left their bodies then Brahma-Om Radhey got the title of Mama-Baba. They were just the title holders not the real ones. Just like in today's world when Principal of school goes away then Vice Principal takes the charge of duties and responsibilities of Principal, he gets the same title of Principal but for temporary period. Similar was the case with the title holder Mama-Baba(i.e.Om Radhey DLR). The souls of original Mama-Baba take rebirth and again comes in knowledge after Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhey leave their bodies. These original Mama-Baba are revealed as Shankar-Parwati among the BKs and then to the whole world. It is for these souls that the above Murli point is applicable. At present their worldly names are Virendra Dev Dixit(Shankar) and Vedanti(Parwati).

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK : Concept of title-holder is TOTALLY FALSE & MALAFIDE -
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2112

No Murli point says about title holder. It is manmath of Mr Dixit and PBKs. Moreover, Murli points clearly say- Prajapita will not be in corporeal till end, and the property of heaven is received in next birth, in this birth, the property is- ateendriy sukh (super sensuous joy) which all BKs are experiencing numberwise..
More here in - Flaw No. 105) and 64)

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... ers#p50585

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... 820#p50820
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

ShivBaba says, “Children, be careful, you have to take inheritance from me. Not from Brahma. Nothing at all. The inheritance of the kingdom of heaven can be received from me only. I am the creator of the heaven. I am called the heavenly God Father. (Av. 30.6.78)

AIVV - PBK : BKs would infer the meaning of above Avyakt Vani point that inheritance has to be received from ShivBaba, a point of light and not from Brahma. But it's real meaning according to advance knowledge is -: The words "ShivBaba says..." itself indicates that Shiv, a point of light will require some mouth to say these words. A point itself would not speak. So inheritance of heaven has to be received from that corporeal medium(i.e. ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit). Some BKs could argue that Shiv is speaking through the corporeal medium of BK Gulzar Dadi. But the entry of Shiv in Gulzar Dadi is not proved. Refer to my previous posts for explanation on it. The inheritance was not received from Brahma which is what the above point also clarifies. Therefore it could be concluded that personality of Brahma(DLR) is different and personality of ShivBaba(Shiv + Virendra Dev Dixit) is different. Moreover the creator and his creation are both corporeal. Kumhar(pot maker) is the creator and the pot is the creation and both of them are corporeal. A point of light, Shiv alone cannot be the creator. So we have to recognize that creator(ShivBaba = Shiv + Virendra Dev Dixit) from whom only the kingdom of heaven can be received.

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK :Regarding creator and creation - Post No. 23- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... g&start=20

Other matters are silly, as the property is received from the self effort and knowledge and not by flesh and bones of human body.

Also- Post No. 179- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ion#p14928
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote:ShivBaba says, “Children, be careful, you have to take inheritance from me. Not from Brahma. Nothing at all. The inheritance of the kingdom of heaven can be received from me only. I am the creator of the heaven. I am called the heavenly God Father. (Av. 30.6.78)
Abhimanyu Bhai.....Have you bothered to check the Av-Vani / Murli date you have quoted....or do you just blindly believe what -Virendra Dev Dixit has researched, and given the printed points to PBKs to repeat like a parrot, wherever necessary. THERE IS NO SUCH AV dated 30.06.78!
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

If ShivBaba doesn’t play any role he will be of no use. He wouldn’t have any value. He will be held valuable only when he bestows true salvation (sadgati) upon the whole world. Only then is he praised as Ram, the bestower of true salvation on all. [16.12.74. P1]

AIVV - PBK : Brahma(DLR) did not bestowed true salvation(sadgati) to anyone. He himself was unable to bring his own salvation as he went degradation by suffering heart attack and left his body in 1969. Then who is the corporeal medium through which Shiv will bestow true salvation to whole world and be praised as Ram ? Incorporeal Ram(Shiv) cannot do anything without body. It is the corporeal medium of Ram(Virendra Dev Dixit) through which Shiv will bring salvation to entire world. This is the reason why in path of worship it is said - 'Sabka sadgati-data Ram'(Ram is the one who brings salvation to everyone).

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK : Are PBKs trying fool others or themselves? Hundreds of Murli points clearly say- B baba became karmaateet by 1969 itself. His own experience of his last minutes are available- Post No. 116 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... hog#p12438

Like the fox says- grapes are sour, PBKs hopelessly comment on B baba or BKWSU
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu Bhai.....Murli dated 06.02.76 printed by PBKs: " Prajapita Brahma jisko Ram kaha jatha hein unko great great grand Father kaha jatha hein"

The Murli point has been not printed correctly and the original Murli contains the word "Adam" instead of "Ram" and this Murli point has caused the greatest blunder/deceit in Adv-Gyan of accepting -Virendra Dev Dixit as Ram's soul.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Who causes your downfall? Numerous Gurus. Salvation (sadgati) through one true Guru (Sadguru) and downfall (durgati) through numerous human Gurus. [13-2-74]

AIVV - PBK : There are numerous human Gurus in Brahmakumaris. They will show themselves as if they are the creators of heaven by posting their photos in banners. 1 photo will be of Gulzar Dadi and another of Janki Dadi and third will be of Prakashmani Dadi thus trying to prove that they are Trimurti of Shiv. The one who is the true guru, ShivBaba(Shiv + Virendra Dev Dixit), they will defame him and do acts of violence, put false allegations, spread false rumors against ShivBaba. It is because of these numerous human Gurus sitting at Brahmakumaris ashram and in outside world, the downfall of world has taken place. Downfall has taken place even in BK centers. Their vibrations are becoming degraded with time. They know from inside that their visions are no longer as pure as it used to be when Mama and Baba were alive. Sadgati(true salvation) can only take place through drishti(vision) of ShivBaba(Shiv + Virendra Dev Dixit) and not through these bodily gurus. If these gurus were capable of providing true salvation to souls then it would had happened in 2500 years of history available with us. Sorrow and restlessness has increased in world.

PBKIVV or BKWSU - BK : The Murli point is said to some lowkik Gurus and Bhaktimarg scriptures which are cause for downfall.

PBKs while spitting on BKWSU, spit on sky only. Numerous errors, and blunders of Mr Dixit are already available- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099 and http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote:Who causes your downfall? Numerous Gurus. Salvation (sadgati) through one true Guru (Sadguru) and downfall (durgati) through numerous human Gurus. [13-2-74]
Abhimanyu Bhai.....IMO, the above point is describing all the deh-dehdhari gurus of Sangamyugi bk-pbk-etc orgs.....the senior BKs (suraj Bhai, shivani behan etc etc) add their own subtle manmat while taking class of bk-students ... and -Virendra Dev Dixit--Dashrath Bhai--Nagraj Bhai(by claiming themselves as ShivBaba) are also Sangamyugi Dehdhari-gurus preaching their own philosophy and doing the subtle shooting of 3-main religions respectively.....they will be the founding Fathers of the 3 main religions after Dwapur yug and are making their own praja-followers now.