VIEWS on "Murli points for churning and inculcation"

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: VIEWS on "Murli points for churning and inculcation"

Post by Abhimanyu »

MAINTAINING ALL THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH Father

• One Father and none else. Children do not follow this original precaution of remembrance and power continuously and somewhere or the other they deceive themselves by saying, “I am only ShivBaba’s child, and I do not have anyone else to call my own.” But practically one should be the embodiment of such remembrance that even in the thoughts one should not be reminded of any person or luxury, relationship or contact or any thing. (AV.20.10.75, pg.210)

• Those who experience the company (of God) always, will not experience the necessity of the company of any bodily human being. They will not take the support of any human being in any service. Taking the cooperation as per the code of conduct (Maryadas) or as per the fraternity (sangathan) is a different matter. But remembering a bodily human being in some circumstances thinking that he will save me from the circumstance, give me advice or support – it proves that the support of the Almighty is not present always. (AV.23.1.76, pg.21)

• When the master of the world has become mine, then the world has also become mine. Just as when the seed is in our hands then the tree is also in our hand, isn’t it? We have achieved the one whom we had been searching for. You have achieved God sitting at home. So you must feel so happy. God has made me his child. Be in this happiness. Then your eyes will not look at others. (AV.17.1.78, pg.27)

• When the comforts of all the relationships can be obtained from one, then why should one run from pillar to post? One should reach the destination, isn’t it? Maintaining all the relationships with one is the destination. Always keep your angelic form in mind. Then as is your remembrance so will be your stage. (AV.1.1.79, pg.16)

• You have made the Supreme Soul, who maintains all the relationships, your own. You can maintain the pleasure of relationship with one (God) in whichever relationship, whenever you wish to maintain. And the relationships are also such that give you comfort. They will never deceive you. They will maintain the custom of love always. You experience such imperishable relationship, isn’t it? (AV.23.1.79, pg.237)

• Sada suhagins (women who do not die as a widow, i.e. die before their husband’s death) are praised as patranis (queens). The queens are also number wise. Some stay with their husband always and some stay with him sometimes….. So everyone become queens but they are also number wise. There is a difference between their achievements also. There is a difference in their worship also. There is a difference between Radhe (the main girl friend of Krishna along with whom he is worshipped in temples) and Gopis (other girl friends of Krishna). …The achievement of Radha is different and that of the Gopis is different. There is some specialty in the role of Radha and there is some specialty in the roles of queens and Gopis. There is a
deep secret behind this. Who are the ones who enjoy the meeting? All the comforts are experienced through the role of the Supreme Soul. This is also a special luck. It is also related to the special role of souls. (AV.23.1.79, pg.238)

• Connecting all the relationships with the Father means being liberated from all the bondages. The easiest way to end the different types of bondages of many births is maintaining all the relationships with the Father. If you experience any type of bondage then its reason is that you are not maintaining all the relationships. (AV.30.1.79, pg.238)

• If you consider yourself to be liberated from all the bondages and are related with one Father then you will be ever ready .... Actual service does not create any bondage ..... If you remember that the service is not mine but has been entrusted by the Father, then you will be free from bondages. Practice that I am a trustee, free from bondages. (AV.26.11.79, pg.52)

• Father is bound to maintain any kind of relation at any time. When Father is offering company, then why don’t the seekers accept? ........ What is the relationship of mother? What is the relationship of Father? What is the relationship of friend and relative? What is the experience of company of the husband (saajan) always? Have you experienced the secret of different relationships? Even if you miss the experience of any one relation, then you will miss the relationship for the entire Kalpa (cycle). (AV.5.12.79, pg.85)

• The means to get love is to remain detached. Until you have become detached from the body and bodily relationships you cannot get love. That’s why one should not have attachment anywhere. If there is attachment then it should be with the all-in-one relative, i.e. Father. One Father and none else. ..... Don’t just tell this but experience it. (AV.17.3.82, pg.300)

• Do you experience that all the relationships with one Father and that the Father is present before our eyes? I shall eat with you; I shall sit with you ..... You experience this, isn’t it? Father has become your real friend. So there is no need to make others your friend. Baapdada is always present practically in whichever relationship that you need. So teacher means one who experiences the pleasures of all the relationships with one Father. (AV.27.3.82, pg.325)

• Only he who experiences all the pleasures of all the relationships with one (God) can be lover of silence (ekaantpriy). When you can get all the pleasures through one (God) then where is the necessity to go to different places? But those who do not have the practice of obtaining all the pleasures from one will try to get pleasures from different sides. So they do not get even one achievement. (AV.25.10.69, pg.131)

• When we have found Father then all the relationships are with one Father always, isn’t it? Earlier it was just for the name sake, now it is practical. In the path of worship also we used to praise that all the relationships are with the Father, but now practically you get the pleasures of all the relationships through Father. You have such experiences, isn’t it? When you get all the pleasures through Father then your thoughts cannot go anywhere else. (AV.19.12.84, pg.77)

• How can it be possible that we are the children of the Almighty and do not get any power? Surely there is something lacking in the wire of intellect (which connects the soul to the Almighty) Bring into practice the techniques that have been narrated to connect the wire (of intellect with the Almighty). When you connect without breaking it (from others) then it cannot connect completely. It connects for some time and then breaks. That is why, first break it from various sides and then connect it to one side. For this time is also required and attention is also required. (AV.26.1.70, pg.205)

• You have made the Almighty Father yours with all relationships. This is the power of the master Almighty. So have you made the Almighty yours with all the relationships? When the biggest practical proof is available then why don’t you know and realize yourselves? When all the relationships are established with one Father then what else remains? When nothing remains then where will the intellect go? If the intellect goes here and there, then it proves that all the relationships have not been established with one Father. The indication of connection is cutting of relationships with various others. (AV.30.11.70, pg.323)

• People keep hearing the words like soul and Supreme Soul. But getting them connected (with the Supreme Soul) and making them experience (the Supreme Soul) is a novelty which is called the experience of reality. (AV.18.11.81, pg.154)

• When the Father has become yours in all the relationships then the company of Father is required always, isn’t it? However big may be the circumstance, or mountain, but if you keep flying above with the Father then you will not stop. .... Don’t come out of the swing (jhoola) otherwise you will become dirty. How can dirty ones meet the Father? You had been separated for a long time. Now you have met him. So how can those who are enjoying the meeting get dirty? .... If you get dirty again and again then so much of time will be wasted in becoming clean. ... Always think of the self. Neither listen about others’ thoughts nor think about others. This makes oneself dirty. End the question mark now onwards and apply a full stop. (AV.29.3.82, pg.336)

• Whenever a problem arises in the life, whenever any confusion arises in the mind, then one will be reminded of those who give temporary support or cause temporary achievements or those souls who are attached to you. One will not be reminded of the Father. Then what do such attached souls think and speak to save themselves or to prove themselves right? “Father is incorporeal and subtle, isn’t it? Something is required in corporeal form.” But they forget that if there is relationship of all achievements with one Father, experience of all the relationships and unshakeable faith and confidence in the provider of support always, then Baapdada is bound in the bondage of love in spite of being incorporeal and subtle. He gives the feeling of corporeal form. What is reason for not experiencing? Through the knowledge you have understood that all the relationships are to be maintained with one Father. But you have not experienced all the relationships in the life. That’s why you cannot experience all the relationships in corporeal form. ..... You take the temporary support from any soul or make them the basis for achievement. Due to the inclination of the intellect towards that soul, instead of achieving the karmateet stage (stage of detachment from the karmic bondages) the bondages of Karma (actions) are created. One has given and another has taken. So it is a ‘give and take’ between one soul and another soul. So was the account of ‘give and take’ created or closed? ...... What will be the result? The soul bound in the bondages of Karma will not be able to experience the relationships with the Father. ...... It will be always poor in the subject of remembrance. Although it may be clever and sensible in listening to and narrating the knowledge, but it will not be essenceful. Such souls will increase the service, but the increase will not be as per the procedure. That is why such souls can become speakers, but cannot gallop speedily due to the load of bondages of Karma. (AV.8.4.82, pg.356)

• There is nothing special in calling someone as Bhai Sahib (a mode of addressing strangers in India as brothers). It has become a habit to call someone as Bhai sahib. By saying “Baba” one is reminded of the Father that “I am your Father”. (17.5.84)

• Now your relationship is the smallest. Only one Father is all kinds of a relative. Your intellect is not connected to anyone else except one. ...... Everybody is connected to one. You do not have any relationship with each other. The relationship of brother and sister also causes downfall. Relationship should be with one. This is a new matter. (20.4.84, pg.2)

PBK VIEW:- All relationships with Father can only be formed when point of light Shiva is in corporeal form. You cannot have relationships with point of light. Only one relationship exists between soul and Shiva(point of light) and that is of Father and child. For all other relationships like husband, friend, etc. both soul and Shiva(point of light) should be present practically in body. But BKs try to form all relationships with point of light Shiva which is impractical. Whereas according to advance knowledge of PBKs, point of light Shiva is present practically in body of Virendra Dev Dixit, hence all relationships can be formed.

BK VIEW:- All relationships can be possible ONLY with point of light. With a corporeal body, it would ALWAYS be limited, and at any given point of time, only a few number of children can communicate or interact with a physically embodied personality. Also- with a physically embodied personality, relationships become FULLY LIMITED and RESTRICTED - for WANT of SPACE, TIME as well as LAW OF CAUSATION. For example- a male body cannot be fully capable of playing the role of a mother, for which a female body is essential. Similarly, a female body cannot be fully capable of playing the role of a father, for which a male body is essential. So, all the relations can be experienced ONLY with incorporeal one, without any limitations and hindrances, when the self is ALSO in the soul-conscious stage, even though NUMBER-WISE.
To experience anything new, we need right knowledge, and ability to PROGRESS in that path. For those whose intellects are weak, and are permanently caught in the trap of body-consciousness, for them the corporeal support would be essential ALL THE TIME. Also- the Chariot is ONLY a guide for the children, as the Chariot is the number one soul in rank. But, as the Knowledge becomes more refined and subtle, and one's own spiritual stage also becomes progressively subtle, then the need of a corporeal body for a Chariot of God, becomes lesser.

BTW, PBKs themselves believe Mr Dixit does not play role of Mother, and they need or are dependent on 4 to 5 mothers.
PBKs also believe God played just role of Mother through B Baba, and did not play other roles. They also believe it is soul of B baba who plays role of mother in body of Dixit.
So, it is CLEARLY EVIDENT that the PBKs DO NOT REAL-EYEs the deeper implications of what they are saying!
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear Abhimanyu,

Maybe you have not noticed the addition to your post. Before additions used to be separated from the original post with the note...REPLY or LESSON but now they are just added, so it looks as if written by the original writer.

I find such posting disrespecting all basic forum etiquette.

= RESPONSE =

ALL concerned viewers are requested to please be guided by the note from SAT, preceding the FIRST post of this topic -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2642#p47722
Please be aware that the posts in this topic are STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, and relevant changes will continue to be made, as deemed appropriate, for the benefit of CONCERNED viewers, UNTIL notified otherwise, by SAT.

SAT
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

Ram failed

• Ram could not win. He has been given the symbol of a kshatriya (warrior clan). You all are kshatriya, who triumph over Maya, isn’t it. .... Ram has been given arrows. (But) there is no violence in Silver Age. (Then where does violence take place?) [23.7.73. P3]

• Ramachandra is there. He too had to suffer punishment because he failed. That’s why he’s shown with arrows. You all are kshatriya, isn’t it? [5.1.75. P3]

• Father explains - it’s not said that Ram failed. No. Some children (in the Yagya) failed, who become Ramchandra (in Silver Age). Do Ram and Sita study (in a school in the Silver Age) that they have to fail? These are matters to be understood. If someone hears that Ramchandra failed. Then they will ask about the place and time when he used to study. He studied in the previous birth in such a way that he got this post. [9.8.70]

• Ram & Sita also have to become the servants of Lakshmi & Narayana initially, because Lakshmi & Narayana passed. They (i.e. Ram and Sita) failed. That’s why they are called kshhatriya (in the Yagya). [21.5.73. P3]

PBK VIEW:-Many BKs say that soul of Ram failed. But 'Ram failed' is a matter of past as the sentence indicates it to be of past tense. Well what happens in worldly school studies ? There is quarterly exam, half yearly exam and then final exam. So if any student fails in quarterly exam, doesn't mean that he will fail in final exam too. Thus the soul of Ram(Virendra Dev Dixit) failed in quarterly exam, in the beginning of the Yagya(i.e. from 1936 to 1942), as there was not so much knowledge at that time. Pictures of world drama wheel, world tree, ladder were not prepared at that time. Only the meanings of the verses of Sanskrit Gita used to be clarified by Shiva at that time. And soul of Ram(Sevakram/Virendra Dev Dixit) was intellectual, so he did not get the full dose of intellect(in form of knowledge) at that time, thus he and his group (now PBKs) failed at that time. But this doesn't mean that Ram and his group will fail in final exam also, because if a student fails in quarterly exam but passes in final exam then he will be called pass only.

BK VIEW:-
1)The past tense refers to the previous Kalpa, and not to the beginning of Yagya in the Conf Age. There are also Murli points which indicate FUTURE TENSE. [Explained below].

2)SM 11-9-77(2):- Tumko tamopradhaan se satopradhaan ban_na hai. KOYI TO NAAPAAS BHI HO JATE HAIN. JISKI NISHAANI BHI Ram KO DIKHAAYI HAI. Baaki koyi hinsaa aadi ki baath nahin. Tum bhi kshatriy ho. Yuddh ke maidaan may Maya par jeeth panevaale. JEETH NA PAANEVAALE NAAPAAS HO PADTEY HAIN. 16 KALA KE BADLEY 14 KALA BAN PADTEY HAIN. Koyi satopradhaan, koyi sato bante hain. Vaise hee phir rajadhaani may bhi numberwaar pad honge. -15.

= ...Some fail... Those who cannot pass fail. Instead of 16 degrees, they become 14 degrees. [The number of degrees is issued in final exam, not in the quarterly exam. Also- note that the tense here is not PAST. It is between PRESENT and FUTURE, or PRESENT.

3)SM 8-1-73(2):- Manushyon ke 84 janmon ki kahaani kahnaa wrong ho jaataa hai. Devi devtaavon ke 84 janmon ki kahaani kahnaa right hai. RAMCHANDR KO DEVTAA NAHIN KAHENGE. UNKEY BHI JANM KAM HONGE. In LN ke liye kah saktey hain inkey 84 janmon ki hjeevan kahaani bataave. -150- [Ram, WOT]

= It is wrong to say 84 births of humans. To say 84 births of deities is right. Ramchandr cannot be called as deity. His births also would be lesser. Biography of 84 births can be said for L & N.
---Baba says- number of births of Ram would be LESSER. Not sure in what context Baba speaks here. Baba is comparing even with humans. So- Baba may also be comparing the INSTANT of the beginning of the Copper Age, G Age, and Silver Age. In that case, my argument may not have enough value. But, this DEFINITELY puts a brake for PBKs to claim that Ram is number one.

"His births also would be lesser" - could refer to 'RULING' births, when souls start to hold the HIGHEST ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, e.g. although the souls of CURRENT PRESIDENT and PRIME MINISTER of India would take ALL 84 births, but their 'RULING' birth would be considered to be ONLY ONE, since they hold the HIGHEST ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE only in their LAST 84th birth; whereas, the souls of the VERY FIRST PAIR of L & N of Golden Age, who take ALL 84 births, would be considered to have the maximum 84 'RULING' births, although they may not rule at the highest level in their ensuing births, or may not be even related to the administrative structure towards the very end.

4) SM 16-9-82(2):-Vaise bachchon ko nishchay hai Hum nar se Narayan naari se Sri Lakshmi banenge. Hum fail nahin honge, jo kshatriy baney. Ram FAIL HUVAA, 33 MARKS SEY BHI KUM MARKS MILEY, TO CHANDRAVAMSHI MAY CHALEY GAYE. AISEY TO SOORYAVAMSHI BHI CHANDRAVAMSHI GHARAANEY MAY AATE HAIN. Us samay last LN Sitaram ko raajy dete hain. LN bhi treta may utar jaate hain. Rajvaadey kul may janm lete rahte hain. Phir Sitaram naam chalaa aataa hai. LN naam khalaas ho jaataa hai. -22- [Ram, sv-cv]

= ....We WILL NOT FAIL so that we would become warriors....
--- Here, it is said in FUTURE TENSE.

5) SM 24-7-79(2):- Numberwaar pass hote hain. Koyi fail bhi hote hain. RAMCHANDR KO FAIL KAHENGE. KYONKI Maya PAR JEETH NAHIN PAHAN SAKEY. Tumhaari bhi yuddh chal rahi hai. TUM DEKH RAHE HO, JIS RATH PAR BAAP VIRAAJMAAN HAIN, VAH TOH JEETH HEE LENGE. JAISE KUMAARKAA HAI, FALANI HAI, ZAROOR JEETH PAAVENGI. -40 [Ram, number one]

[In this Murli point, Baba is referring to FUTURE as well]

6) SM 29-5-83(2, 3):- Satyug treta may aur koyi dharm hota naheen. Ab sthaapnaa ho rahi hai. Ram chandr ko kshatriypanaa ki nishaani de di hai. Barobar yuddh ke maidaan may thaa. Parantu poori jeeth na honey kaaran fail ho gayaa. Is kaaran sooryavamshi ban naheen saktaa. PRASHN UTH_TAA HAI Ram SITA Satyug MAY AATE HAIN? HAAN AATE HAIN. PARANTU NAAPAAS HOTHAY HAIN. ISLIYE JO PAAS HUYE HAIN, UNKEY AAGE BHAREE DHOTE HAIN. Radha Krishn jo hain vah LN bante hain. Jinhoney bhee padhaayi padhee, vah Satyug may toh zaroor aayenge. Kyonki avinaashi gyaan ka vinaash naheen hota. Praja toh banti hai na. Koyi chale jaate hain, phir chakr lagaakar aate hain. Jaayenge kahaan? Shamaa ek hi hai. Parvaaney anek hain. Toh shamaa par aate rahenge. Bhaaganti ho jaanevaale bhee aayenge. Sadguru ki nindaa karaayi hai. PHIR BHEE BABA KE PAAS AATE HAIN TOH SAMJHAAYAA JAATAA HAI PHIR SE TUM YA GYAAN UTHAA SAKTEY HO. VAH FEEL KARTE HAIN BAROBAR HUMAAREE HEE BHOOL HAI. TOH UNKO BHI SHARAN LENI PADTI HAI. PHIR UNKI BHI SEVA KARENGE. ANTH TAK FULL RAHAM KARNAA HAI. KITNAA BHI VIGHN DAALTHAY HAIN. PHIR BHI KAHENGE, BHAL AAVO. TRIAL KARO. MANAA NAHEEN HAI. BAAP HAI HEE RAHAMDIL. Tum unkey bachchey ho na. Kahte hain Maya ne bhatkaayaa hai. Phir bhi unki service ki jaati hai. Sharan aate hain toh phir uthaanaa hai. Avagun ko nikaal gunvaan ban_naa chaahiye. Baap kab dushman ban naheen saktaa. Behad ke baap kahenge bachche sukhi raho. Raham aataa hai. Kahaan jaayenge. Aur toh koyi jagah naheen jahaan Baap se varsaa le sakey. -73-, 74 [Ram, Bhaganti, service]

= ......... Ramchandr has been shown as a warrior(with bows). Of course, he was in war field. But, due to not attaining full victory, he failed. Hence he could not come in sun dynasty. The question arises- DOES Ram AND SITA COME IN Golden Age? YES, THEY DO COME. But, they fail. HENCE THEY BOW (or may have to serve) TO THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED. RK become LN. All those who study, they will definitely come to Golden Age. Because the eternal/immortal knowledge does not perish.

"BHAREE DHONA" is CLEARLY a SECOND CLASS word. So- claims of PBKs go wrong once again.

7) SM 5-1-75(3):- Yahaan tum jo kuch karte ho apne liye. Phir chaahe 8 ki mala may aaye, chaahe 108 ki maalaa may, chaahe 16,108 may. 8 hain pass with honour. Aisaa Yoga kamaaye jo karmaateet avasthaa ko paa len, phir koyi sajaa na khaaye. JAISE RAMCHANDR HAI UNKO BHI SAJAA KHAANI PADI KYONKI NAAPAAS HO GAYAA. ISLIYE UNKO BAAN DIKHAATE HAI. Khsatriy to tum sab ho. Warriors ho na. Tumhaari ladayi hai Ravan se. Koyi manushy se naheen. Naapaas hone kaaran do kalaa kum ho gayi. Kshatriy bhi kahlaayaa aur peeche bhi aayaa. Tretaa ko do kalaa kum swarg kahenge. Purushaarth to karnaa chaahiye Baap ko pooraa follow karne kaa.

= Imbibe such a Yoga that you become karmaateet and do not receive any punishment. Ramchandr also had to receive punishment since he failed. Hence arrow is shown to him. Of course you all are Kshatriyas. You are warriors is it not?. Your fight is with Maya not with any human being. (Since Ramchandr) failed he got two degrees less. (He) got the name Kshatriy and ALSO CAME LATER.

---Here, it says- about karmaateet stage- which means Baba is saying about final exam, NOT quarterly exam.
--Also- Baba is saying about punishment. Usually punishment is said for END period.
---Also Baba says- Ram came LATER. So, at present, my belief is - soul of Ram would come a little bit later in Golden Age and become servants of LN (not of first Lakshmi and Narayan, but could be the later generation].

"Ramchandr came later", could mean, that although he takes complete 84 births, he holds the HIGHEST ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ONLY MUCH LATER, in Silver Age!

--BUT, HOWEVER PBKs may interpret, they fail here. Murli point says- Ram came LATER. If they refer to Conf Age of this Kalpa -1936 to 1942- by saying - "past tense", it implies Ram had come to Yagya LATER (so definitely NOT in 1936). If they take it in whole of Kalpa, it even implies that he will come LATER in HEAVEN.

8)Also- refer to Murli point No. 2) here- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 72+#p11517
Note the word "nowkar" used for Ram and Sita, which is again a word implying a SECOND CLASS STATUS. It also says- Ram and Sita will get throne later, so not in Golden Age.

9)SM 2-2-77(1):- Satyug may dekho RK hain, unhon ko pahley2 baadshaahi milti hai. Radhe zaroor koyi Raja ke paas jakar janm lengi to Rajkumari hogi. Aur Srikrishn rajkumar hoga. Vah ek rahayi ki, vah doosrey rajayi ka rajkumar hoga. Kyonki rajayi may janm liyaa hai. Phir shaadi to karni hee hai. Yah to barobar hai matpita daivee rajdhani sthaapan karte hain. -43

= See, in Satyug there ARE Radha Krishna. First they get Kingdom. Radha will definitely take birth at some King’s place. So she will be princess. Then Srikrishn will be prince. She will be of one Kingdom, and he will be prince of another Kingdom. Because (they) have taken birth in King’s place. Then marriage will take place….. [RK, WOT]

This is in present tense. Does it mean presently there is Golden Age?

10) SM 7-9-77(3):- Gaayaa bhi jata hai Brahma dwara braahman, devtaa aur kshatriy dharm ki sthaapnaa. Yah toh seedhi baath hai. Sadguru toh ek hee hai. Brahma ka bhi vah Guru ho gaya. Vishnu ka Guru nahin kahenge. BRAHMA KA GURU BAN UNKO Vishnu DEVTAA BANAYA HAI.

= It is said, Creation of braahmin, deity and kshatriy religions through Brahma. This is a straight/direct matter. Sadguru is just one. He is Guru of even Brahma. It cannot be said Guru of Vishnu. He had become Guru of Brahma and has made him Vishnu.

Again here it is in past tense. Is Brahma already Vishnu? by 1977 = 1967 itself)?
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Brahma - is he the temporary Chariot or permanent Chariot or lucky Chariot?

• Baba doesn’t stay in him (i.e. Brahma) always (i.e. throughout the Confluence Age). Yes, he has a permanent Chariot. He’s called the Chariot of Hussein. [15.8.72. P3]

• This Chariot or throne of Akalmoort (body that doesn’t die) is especially permanent (fixed).
[8.8.78. P31]

PBK VIEW:- Now Chariot of Shiva, Lekhraj Kirpalani has already left his body. So he cannot be called Akalmoort (body that doesn’t die). Now who is that Akalmoort Chariot of Shiva who is especially permanent (fixed).
Answer: Virendra Dev Dixit

BK VIEW:- The FIXED/PERMANENT/APPOINTED/LUCKY Chariot of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God is UNDOUBTEDLY REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR - from the point of view of the ENTIRE CYCLE of 5000 Years - and this ASPECT CAN be appreciated ONLY by the Righteous Children. The Unrighteous children CANNOT appreciate this SUBTLEST ASPECT, owing to their GROSS INTELLECTS!

WHEREAS, the fixed/permanent/appointed/lucky Chariot of (APPARENT) ShivBaba, (Ravan or Maya), is AGAIN, undoubtedly CONSIDERED to be (APPARENT) 'Prajapita Brahma', (APPARENT) 'Shankar' or soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit - from the point of view of HALF CYCLE of 2500 years - and this ASPECT ALSO CANNOT be readily appreciated by the Unrighteous children in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE owing to their GROSS INTELLECTS.

TEMPORARY Chariot means the following :
1. God DOES NOT have a Chariot of His OWN, and hence he has to take the support of the Chariot of another embodied soul for a TEMPORARY period, within the Cycle.
2. "Baba doesn’t stay in him (i.e. Brahma) always", means that ShivBaba or God DOES NOT STAY inside the corporeal body of Brahma Baba the WHOLE DAY, he stays for a TEMPORARY period, EACH DAY, ONLY to deliver the Murli, and then leave to perform His other functions.
3. God DOES NOT have a PERMANENT Chariot of His OWN, hence the has to take the TEMPORARY support of the Chariot of an embodied soul.

PERMANENT Chariot means - ShivBaba or God takes ONLY ONE SINGLE, MAIN Chariot of REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, CYLCE AFTER CYCLE or EVERY CYCLE - hence the Chariot of DLR is the PERMANENT Chariot of God which is FIXED CYCLE AFTER CYCLE or EVERY CYCLE, since He CANNOT take ANY OTHER MAIN Chariot for his appointed task of WORLD TRANSFORMATION. So, although God may NOT BE PRESENT the whole day inside His 'mukrar-rath' in the Conf Age, STILL His 'mukrar-rath' is PERMANENT, from this point of view.

Ravan or Maya PLAYS with these TWO words - TEMPORARY & PERMANENT - to TREACHEROUSLY TRICK the BLIND FOLLOWERS into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan is the permanent Chariot - which is ACCURATE, as per Drama Plan, in order to determine the number-wise status of souls in this EWD!
The BLIND FOLLOWERS FAIL to REAL-EYEs that EVEN IF the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan is ABSENT from the Yagya EVEN FOR ONE SINGLE DAY, he CANNOT be considered to be permanent Chariot of God; WHEREAS, the 'mukrar-rath' of God - BB or soul of DLR - has been the PERMANENT Chariot THROUGHOUT the Conf Age - FIRST in 'Sakar' until 1969, and then in 'Akar' to date - NOT EVEN ONE SECOND LESS!!!

The 'mukrar-rath' of God - BB or soul of DLR - is NOT DEAD, but is MORE ALIVE than EVER BEFORE, and MUCH MORE ALIVE & ACTIVE than when he was restricted by the constraints of the corporeal body - STILL carrying out the task of WORLD TRANSFORMATION ALONG WITH REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God!

Note:- No Murli point says "PERMANENT" Chariot. (it is false word added by Mr. Dixit). Murli says just fixed Chariot as well as temporary Chariot. It says both to B Baba alone. The role/value of B baba did not change even after 1969. In both the Sakar and Avyakt Murlis, B Baba is still instrument.

God cannot have permanent Chariot. Because HE does not have a body of his own, and does not ride Chariot whole day. He comes only during Conf. Age.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Is the PBK view presented by a PBK?

= RESPONSE =

ALL AIVV - PBK or PBK VIEWS in this thread or topic have been provided by PBK Abhimanyu.
If PBK Abhimanyu or any other PBK wishes to add additional views in ANY of the previous posts in this topic, they may do so, by referring to that specific previous post by way of a simple link, in the new post. If considered appropriate, same would be added to the PBK view already in place in the previous post in question, by SAT, in which case, the new post would then be deleted.

SAT
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

WHOM SHOULD WE REMEMBER AND WHOM SHOULD WE NOT?

• Father says that “Do not remember his (i.e. Brahma’s) body also. If you remember the body then you will not be able to pick up the Knowledge completely.” (27-11-77)

• Do not remember this Mama-Baba. Their remembrance will not be added to your account. (10-11-78)

• Teacher is certainly required, whom we can remember. (28-1-68)

• It’s not that remembering Brahma will destroy the sins. Some or other sin will be committed. That’s why do not keep his photo. (17-5-71 pg-4)

• If you remember any bodily human being then it’s a common matter. Father says, never get entangled in any bodily human being. (6-11-77)

• Pandavas certainly won their kingdom. But their sins were destroyed when they meditated upon the Supreme Guide and got the post of kings in the next birth. (2-1-74 pg-2)

• One must remember only ShivBaba. One will get inheritance from Him. Inheritance cannot be received from the Mother. You take birth through the mother but you have to remember the Father. This mother Brahma also has to go to Him. His soul is also making efforts for you. (9-1-73 pg-3)

• Now you remember ShivBaba in living form. When you become a worshipper, then you will worship a stone. Now ShivBaba is in a living form isn’t it?
.......ShivBaba is called only Shiva. Even if He is in this body he will be called ShivBaba. He cannot be given any other name. (29-2-84 pg-3)

• Do not remember any picture. You should not remember even this picture of ShivBaba, because ShivBaba is not like this, isn’t it? (2-3-78 pg-2)

• The Supreme Father and Supreme Soul give us knowledge, sitting in front of us. That Father alone should be remembered. (4-8-72 pg-1)

• ShivBaba does not say that do not remember Brahma. How can ShivBaba come to one’s mind without Brahma? Father says I am in this body. Remember me in this body. That’s why you remember both Baap (Father) and Dada (elder brother). (23-12-68 pg-3)

• If you cannot remember the point (i.e. the Supreme Soul) then OK, you can remember the house (i.e. the house-like body of the world Father) isn’t it? This is the world of peace and that is the world of prosperity. (4-4-71 pg-3)

• Destructible things are not remembered. When a new house is constructed, one gets detached from the old one. But this is an unlimited matter. (28-3-76)

• By remembering the picture (chitra i.e. corporeal medium) along with the incorporeal (vichitra) you will become well-mannered (charitravaan) yourself. If you remember just the picture or the character then you will remember the character only. That’s why the picture and character should be remembered along with the incorporeal (AV. 18-1-70 pg-166)

• Father says if you remember this Dada (the corporeal medium) then your sins will not decrease but they will increase. (7-2-75 pg-2)

• (Some children) do not have complete knowledge. The sins are not wiped off by remembering Brahma and then they take birth through householders. They have to take birth through householders without fail. (11-10-74 pg-4)

• Why do you take the photos of this Mama and Baba? There’s no benefit in it. You must not remember those bodily human beings at all. You must remember Shiva. (29-5-72 pg-2)

• Father says you must not remember any subtle, corporeal or incorporeal picture. (2-3-78 pg-2)

• Knowledge was revealed to the Brahmmaputra and Saraswati also by the ocean of knowledge. It is His greatness. One must remember Him. One should not be attached to Mama or Baba. You have to become soul-conscious. (9-8-78 pg-3)

• The Supreme Father and Supreme Soul give us the knowledge sitting in front of us. One should remember only Him. One should not remember the name or fame of anyone else. (4-8-72)

• If you worship Brahma, the bodily human being, then that is also wrong.
(29-9-77)

PBK VIEW:- Above Murli points clearly say that we do not have to remember Brahma (DLR), nor point of light Shiva. Then whom should we remember or what is the accurate form of remembrance ?
Answer: The accurate form of remembrance is to remember the point of light Shiva in Virendra Dev Dixit(Shankar).

BK VIEW:- All BKs are very much aware that they must not remember Brahma Baba, since there are several Murli points which clearly say so. There are also some Murli points which say that one should remember ShivBaba in the body of Brahma Baba, WHENEVER He is in the body of Brahma Baba, and the reasons for same become clear on understanding the deeper aspects of the Knowledge. When one has not yet developed a high stage of soul-consciousness, and is UNABLE to remember ShivBaba as a POINT
(IN His ACCURATE FORM, the way he ACTUALLY is), one may remember Him in the 'house' or body of Brahma Baba, (in 'Sakar' until 1969, and in 'Akar', to date), UNTIL one is able to develop such high stage of soul-consciousness. Sins can ONLY be INCINERATED vigorously when ShivBaba is remembered as a POINT SOURCE of SPIRITUAL LIGHT ENERGY, by FIRST considering the self also as a POINT SOURCE of SPIRITUAL LIGHT ENERGY. NONE of the above Murli points indicate that Shiva is not to be remembered as a POINT SOURCE of SPIRITUAL LIGHT ENERGY. What is indicated is that EVEN a photograph or a picture of a 'point of light' should not be remembered, because Shiva is not REALLY like THAT photograph or picture.
He can only be visualized as a POINT SOURCE of SPIRITUAL LIGHT ENERGY, by FIRST considering the self ALSO, as a POINT SOURCE of SPIRITUAL LIGHT ENERGY, in the INTELLECT, which gets progressively PURIFIED by such ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of God.
Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, CORRUPTS & ADULTERATES every Pure Version in the SMs and AVs, to TREACHEROUSLY TRICK the BLIND followers, the PBKs, into DELUSIVELY believing that one should remember Shiva in the body of the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, (INSTEAD of remembering Him in the 'house' or body of Brahma Baba - in 'Sakar' until 1969, and in 'Akar', to date - as per ALL RELEVANT points in the concerned SMs and AVs, being constantly quoted by the BLIND PBKs and their EQUALLY BLIND, 'maha-murkh' bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit), thus COMPLETELY DIVORCING them from God, and also from the inheritance of the sovereignty of RamRajya.
More detailed examples of SUCH TREACHEROUS DECEPTIONS, will be posted herein shortly, for the benefit of concerned viewers.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

WORLD MOTHER – WORLD Father

• When there’s Father, then mother should also be there. Otherwise how will Father create (practically)? (18.10.78, pg.1)

• Father comes & gives the pot of nectar of knowledge to these mothers so that they transform human beings into deities. He has not given it to Lakshmi. Now this (Brahma) is Jagdamba (World Mother). (1.1.84, pg.2)

• Manmanabhav (merge your thoughts with mine). Become my children. Only Prajapita Brahma & Jagdamba can tell this. (23.3.78, pg.2)

• There are many mothers (in the outside world). One among many becomes famous. But you are an entire army of Shaktis (powerful mothers). You cannot be called Shakti dynasty. The head of Shakti army is Jagdamba(world mother). Kaali, Saraswati, Jagdamba are various names of the same person. But many irrelevant names have also been given (to world mother). (3.3.78, pg.3)

• Here you know that this Jagdamba (world mother) & Jagatpita (world Father) who are instrumental in the task of establishment will only become the sustainers in the world of Vishnu. (8.3.78)

• Jagdamba cannot be called a deity. When Jagdamba becomes complete, she becomes a deity. (6.10.78).

• Those who were in past are praised….The deity who’s called Jagadamba is now sitting in front of you. In the path of worship (Bhaktimarg) the worshippers simply praise. You children have now received knowledge i.e., you have received the introduction (parichay) to Jagadamba. Jagadamba has been given many names. Actually, there’s only one Jagdamba. Call her Kali or Saraswati or Durga. Because of numerous names people are confused. You know that Jagadamba should be one. (15.10.78, pg.1)

• When Father is present, mother should also be present (in corporeal form). In India nobody knows the life story of Jagadamba. There are temples of Jagadamba i.e., the one who creates the world. Surely it was this. (6.10.78, pg.1)

• Jagadamba is the mother of everyone. But the whole world cannot recognize. Jagadamba is praised only in India. (9.8.78, pg.1)

• Mothers are many. But main is Jagadamba. Nobody knows her now. Sanyasis (monks) will never go to Jagadamba because they neglect mothers, isn’t it? Actually they too get salvation from Jagadamba and her army. What a vast difference. They feel that woman is the gateway to hell. So how can everyone (especially monks) go to Jagdamba? (20.12.88, pg.126, register no.14)

• Actually the gateway to heaven is opened by this Jagdamba. Then, first she herself becomes the mistress of the world. So surely along with mother, you children are also there. They (Jagatpita & Jagdamba) are praised, “You are my mother, Father….” (20.12.88, pg.126, register no.14).

• Gita is called mother-Father. Remaining scriptures are its creation. Remaining scriptures and Vedas can’t be called mother. There’s Father along with mother. The Father only has sung (created) Gita.
(21-7-90, pg. 41)

• Jagdamba doesn’t have such a frightening form. Neither does she accept such sacrifices. Among the female deities too there’s a Vaishnodevi (a female deity), another is non-vegetarian. The person who is non-vegetarian now becomes Vaishnav (pure vegetarian) ....The inheritance of heaven is received only from Jagadamba. She fulfills the wishes of everyone. That Jagadamba is the real Vaishnavi devi. She was lustful and non-vegetarian in her previous birth. Whose temple is bigger? Is it the temple of Vaishnav Lakshmi or the temple of Vaishnavi devi? Who’s more famous? She (Jagadamba) is Gyan Gyaneshwari (Goddess of knowledge). Lakshmi cannot be called Gyan Gyaneshwari. That is why Jagadamba is famous. Her fair (i.e. the fair organized in the name of Jagadamba) only is the biggest. Lakshmi is called only on the festival of Deepavali (festival of lights). The fair organized for Jagadamba is big.
(18-3-87, pg-2, register-17 pg-76)

• Now that Jagadamba who fulfills everybody’s wishes is sitting here. She’s Kamdhenu (a mythological cow who’s believed to fulfill every wish). (18-3-87, pg-75, register-17)

• Muslims also believe that God has created (the world) through Adam-Biwi (or Adam-Eve).
(5-3-88, register-16, pg-74)

• The main role is certainly that of the hero-heroine……There is the couple (Jodi) of mother and Father, isn’t it? This is a game of couples, the path of household (pravrittimarg) But the couple (jodi) of ShivBaba is wonderful…..They are called Brahma-Saraswati. But they are not a couple. Actually, even Shankar-Parvati can’t be called a couple. (1-3-88, Register-16, pg-90)

PBK VIEW:- It is clear from above Murli points that world mother and world Father should be practically present. The souls of Om Radhey, DLR cannot be called world mother and world Father, as they have already left their bodies. According to advance knowledge of AIVV these souls are title holders and not actual Mama-baba. Instead Kamla Devi Dixit and -Virendra Dev Dixit are the original world mother and world Father who are practically present and would be recognized by entire world as world mother and world Father in the near future.

BK VIEW:- No Murli point says- World Mother and Father should be in corporeal till the end (other than by the DELUSIVE MISINTERPRETATIONS and MISREPRESENTATIONS of the Murli points, which PBKs have been wantonly quoting).
Post No. 117- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... &start=160.
Other TREACHEROUS propaganda of the PBKs have been PROVED to be COMPLETELY FALSE, on this forum.

More may be put.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Brahmins- Brahma Mukhavanshavali (oral progeny)

• No situation can test Brahmins, because they are Master Almighty. [Av. 11.2.78. P3]

BK VIEW:- TRUE Brahmins, who have been made Master Almighty Authority, by the Almighty Authority, Himself, CANNOT fail or even flounder to the slightest extent, EVEN WHEN Ravan or Maya, confronts them with the SEVEREST TEST, by adopting the 'Ishwariya Rup' or Godly Form of Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who becomes instrumental to propagate the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, through his own BOGUS mouth, by MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING EACH & EVERY Pure Version in the SMs and AVs, (originally spoken by REAL ShivBaba or God, through the LOTUS Mouth of His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION - in the Conf Age!

• After becoming Brahmins, Bhakti (the path of worship) is finished. Until Bhakti has gone from their lives, they are not Brahmins. [Av. 11.7.73. P2]

PBK VIEW:- Now what BKs do ? They practice the rituals of Bhakti, like singing songs, celebrating Shivratri, cutting cakes; they offer Bhog, etc. So thus they are not Brahmins, because Bhakti has not gone from their lives.

BK VIEW:- TRUE Brahmins would perform these functions with the FULL & COMPLETE COMPREHENSION of Knowledge, with the PURE aim to facilitate the SERVICE of NEW SOULS, who are familiar with or STEEPED in 'Bhakti'; and hence such functions, carried out by such TRUE Brahmins, CANNOT be considered as 'Bhakti', but as SPECIFIC TOOLS or TECHNIQUES, INTENTIONALLY EMPLOYED to facilitate spiritual service of such NEW SOULS.
Those BKs who perform such functions, WITHOUT such FULL & COMPLETE COMPREHENSION of Knowledge, are ACTUALLY the POTENTIAL PBKs, who are then ATTRACTED to the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, propagated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and become FULL-FLEDGED BLIND PBKs THEREAFTER, to be the ACTIVE AGENTS of Ravan or Maya, to relentlessly continue to propagate the VERY SAME PURE Versions in the SMs and AVs, by MISINTERPRETING, MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING them to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION, thus becoming instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, WITHOUT BEING ACTUALLY AWARE OF SAME - and furthermore - DELUSIVELY believing, that Ravanmat or Mayavimat is actually 'Shrimat'!

• Those who have imbibed the meaning of Swadarshan Chakra (the wheel of self-realization) or Manmanabhav (the art of engaging one’s thoughts in God), can only be called as Brahmins. [Av.10.3.78. P3]

BK VIEW:- ONLY TRUE Brahmins or the Righteous Children can EVER ACCURATELY comprehend, inculcate or imbibe the TRUE significance of 'Swadarshan Chakra' and 'Manmanbhav', with their Divine Intellects, in ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR!

The FALSE Brahmins or the Unrighteous children imbibe the meaning of 'Swadarshan Chakra' and 'Manmanabhav' in the OPPOSITE or REVERSE manner, by -
1. Spinning the 'Swadarshan Chakra' of Ravan Rajya, while STAUNCHLY but DELUSIVELY believing that they are actually spinning the 'Swadarshan Chakra' of RamRajya!
2. Indulging in 'Manmanabhav', or INACCURATE & ADULTERATED remembrance of APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram' or Ravan, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, STAUNCHLY but DELUSIVELY believing that they are actually remembering REAL ShivBaba or God, and that Shiva and Shankar become ONE in the end, thus carrying out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap and Ravan Rajya, in the Conf Age!

• We Brahmins are the real oral progeny (Mukh vanshavali) of Brahma. If we are oral progeny then we should accept whatever is told by Baba. [Av. 8.10.73. P3]

PBK VIEW:- Now do BKs accept whatever is told by Baba in Murlis ? They are not at all ready to accept the Murli points when PBKs show them. Thus all BKs are kukhvanshavali brahmins, (those who took the love from the lap of DLR), as they do not accept the Murli points when PBKs show them, whereas PBKs are oral progeny of Brahma, as we accept whatever has been told by Baba in Murlis.

BK VIEW:- TRUE BKs accept and CORRECTLY COMPREHEND whatever is said by ShivBaba in SMs and AVs. TRUE BKs are the mouth-born progeny or REAL 'mukhvanshavali' Brahmins - Re-Created by Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or God, through the LOTUS mouth of His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - who HAVE experienced, and STILL CONTINUE to EXPERIENCE, the TRUE LOVE of God, through the instrumental 'Lap of Divine Love', of the soul of DLR, FIRST in 'Sakar' until 1969, and THEN in 'Akar' to date!

FALSE BKs, aka PBKs, aka the Unrighteous children, or 'Kaput', 'Lagay' or 'Soteley' children, or the LEFT-HAND children, or the 'LEFTISTS', NEITHER accept, NOR CORRECTLY COMPREHEND whatever is said by ShivBaba in the SMs and AVs. They are NOT AT ALL READY to ACCEPT the PURE CLARIFICATIONS being provided to them by the Righteous Children, as per ORIGINAL PURE INTENT of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God,(many of which are being continuously provided herein, and elsewhere on this forum), owing to the SEVERE ARROGANCE of their body-consciousness.
Thus ALL FALSE BKs or PBKs are REALLY or PRACTICALLY 'kukhvanshavali' brahmins, (those who take the love from their bodily guru -Virendra Dev Dixit, by the actual insertion of his physical PENIS inside their physical VAGINA, EITHER DIRECTLY, or INDIRECTLY - by virtue of their STAUNCH DELUSIVE BELIEF in the DECEPTIVE SIGNIFICANCE of same), as they do not accept the PURE CLARIFICATIONS of the Murli points when same are brought to their notice by the TRUE BKs or the Righteous Children; but are READILY willing to accept the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, re-generated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, by MISINTERPRETING, MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING, EACH & EVERY Pure Version in the SMs and AVs (originally spoken by REAL ShivBaba or God, through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION - thus considering themselves to be the oral progeny of APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', as they BLINDLY accept whatever is being told to them by their bodily guru, WITHOUT using their own intellect independently, DELUSIVELY believing same to the advanced clarifications of REAL ShivBaba, when, IN FACT, they are the TREACHEROUS VILIFICATIONS or DEFAMATIONS, re-generated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and stealthily DIRECTED against REAL ShivBaba or God, to clandestinely OPPOSE and OBSTRUCT Him in His Divine WORK of World TRANSFORMATION!

• If you are Brahmins, then where is Brahma? Where’s Father Brahma? If you can’t name Brahma then how can you be Brahmins? Brahmins were the children of Prajapita Brahma. This (Brahma) is also in corporeal form, isn’t it? Now you are real Brahmins and they are false Brahmins. [Av. 17.9.69. P2]

PBK VIEW:- When PBKs question BKs where is Brahma ? They say that he is in Subtle Region. But above Murli point says the Brahma is in corporeal form. Thus as BKs cannot prove Brahma to be in corporeal form, they are not real Brahmins. Whereas PBKs tell the name of both mother Brahma and father Prajapita Brahma in living form. So PBKs are real Brahmins and BKs are false Brahmins.

BK VIEW:- TRUE Brahmins or TRUE BKs are the REAL & Righteous Children of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, created through the LOTUS Mouth of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, who was in CORPOREAL form on this corporeal sphere, playing the roles of BOTH, 'Alokik' Mother AS WELL AS 'Alokik' Father, until 1969; and CONTINUES to be instrumental to sustain the Righteous Children, on this corporeal sphere in his SUBTLE form - STILL playing the roles of BOTH, 'Alokik' Mother AS WELL AS 'Alokik' Father, after 1969, to date - COMBINED with REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, (as BapDada) - God being the 'Parlokik' Mother as well as the 'Parlokik' Father of ALL embodied human souls. Brahma Baba remains in his corporeal body, AS LONG AS the designated Righteous Children are ALSO in their corporeal consciousness, until 1969; and thereafter continues to sustain the designated Righteous Children through his subtle body, after 1969, since the designated Righteous Children have ALSO developed their subtle awareness by then, (although still being within a corporeal body), to be able to readily interact with BOTH ShivBaba and Brahma Baba, (as BapDada), and continue with their individual spiritual efforts till the end of the Conf Age.

As far as the FALSE Brahmins, FALSE BKs aka PBKs are concerned, they simply VOMIT OUT whatever is SPOON-FED to them by their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan. To begin with, above Version from SM, is shown as originating from an AV, whereas there is NO AV dated 17.09.1969. This is not the first instance when such errors have been detected on this forum. This CLEARLY demonstrates, that ALL that the PBKs are interested in, is to JUST keep posting any points which they can lay their hands on, without even bothering to read the ENTIRE Murli or Vani, in question, PROPERLY. This also PROVES that they are simply ROBOTS, under the control of their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in Conf Age. They CANNOT even understand that when the Version in the SM was spoken, Brahma Baba was in corporeal form, and the concerned Version was a guidance to the then EXISTING Righteous Children, as to how they should ask questions to the 'kukhvanshavali' Brahmins of the outer world, who were declared by God to be FALSE Brahmins - the 'shooting' of which is carried out by the PBKs, (as FALSE Brahmins), in the latter part of the Conf Age, when the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya takes place, more specifically after 1976. Instead of understanding that their REAL 'Alokik' Father is Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, they are DELUSIVELY made to believe that their 'alokik' spiritual father is the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is ACTUALLY the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc. The very fact that their 'alokik' spiritual mother, considered by them to be their (APPARENT) 'Jagadamba', -KDD, has gone back to 'Vaishalaya' or BROTHEL or 'HOUSE of PROSTITUTION', PROVES that the PBKs are the off-spring of 'Vaishalaya', carrying out the 'shooting' of the FALSE Brahmins of the outer world of 'Vaishalaya'. They CANNOT even understand this simplest of simple FACT, in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS.

• You can ask, “If you are the children of Brahma, then where is Brahma? When did he come?
[Av. 7.4.69. P4]

BK VIEW:- ONCE AGAIN, above Version from SM, is shown as originating from an AV, whereas there is NO AV dated 07.04.1969. This is the same case with SEVERAL OTHER Versions posted herein, and elsewhere on this forum. Thus, readers can by now READILY UNDERSTAND, how the PBKs are being used as MERE ROBOTS, by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who uses them to propagate the REVERSED advanced knowledge, to be instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age. The PBKs are CLEARLY NOT the physical mouth-born progeny of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, through his CORPOREAL Mouth prior 1969; NOR the intellectual mouth-born progeny of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, through his SUBTLE Mouth after 1969, to date, (through the instrumental corporeal body of Dadi Gulzar).
Thus, being simply ORPHANS, they have no option but to consider that they are the physical mouth-born progeny of their bodily guru, APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan; while their APPARENT 'Prajamata' or FALSE 'Jagadamba' is loitering in 'Vaishalaya', to date!

• You are all Brahmins. This Brahma is also a Brahmin. Who calls him Deity? Brahma is called Brahmin and not Deity. Even when he becomes pure, Brahma cannot be called deity, until he becomes Vishnu, i.e. Lakshmi & Narayan. Until he is Brahma, he can’t be called deity.

BK VIEW:- When Brahma or Brahma Baba is an effort-maker, he CANNOT be considered to be a deity, since both his soul and body would STILL be impure. When he achieves the 'karmateet' stage of a COMPLETE 'Avyakt Farishta' or an Angel, in 1969, he can ONLY be considered to be a SUBTLE DEITY. Only when he takes birth in a new body in G A would he be considered to be a deity in a pure corporeal body.

• Brahmins are those, who remain pure. Everything is based on purity. [Av. 13.4.78]

BK VIEW:- TRUE Brhamins or TRUE BKs are those who observe PURITY to the highest possible extent.
WHEREAS, the FALSE BKs aka PBKs CANNOT observe purity, since they are TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED by Ravan or Maya to indulge in body-conscious, INACCURATE & ADULTERATED remembrance of APPARENT 'ShivBaba' or Ravan, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc., DELUSIVELY believing that they would get purified through such ADULTERATED remembrance.
The best example of the 'purity' or IMPURITY observed by the PBKs, is the CURRENT PRACTICAL LIFE of their so-called 'JagatMata' or 'Jagadamba', who is LOITERING in 'Vaishalaya' of Ravan Rajya ! The POOR, BLIND PBKs CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND, or come to terms with, the FIRST-HAND GROUND REALITY of their own 'alokik' mother, the way it ACTUALLY is !!!

• Brahma is present in Sangamyug (Confluence Age), only then you are called Brahmakumars. There cannot be any question of blind faith. [Av. 11.4.83. P1]

PBK VIEW:- Above Murli point clearly says that Brahma is present in Sangamyug (Confluence Age). But BKs says that Brahma (DLR) is in Subtle Region. It proves that original Brahma is not DLR but someone else(Jagdamba/Kamla Devi Dixit) who is in living form in Sangamyug. Thus BKs are in blind faith.

BK VIEW:- For the TRUE Brahmins or TRUE BKs, REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR is VERY MUCH PRESENT in the Confluence Age, FIRST in 'Sakar' until 1969, and then in 'Akar' after 1969, to date. Such TRUE Brahmins are VERY MUCH EXPERIENCING the TRUE LOVE of God through both their 'Alokik' Parents, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, as well as Saraswati Mama or soul of Om Radhe, while being stabilized in their subtle consciousness. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION OF BLIND FAITH IN THIS ! IT IS PURELY BASED ON FIRST-HAND PRACTICAL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE !
WHEREAS, on the other hand, the Unrighteous children or the PBKs, who have become COMPLETE SPIRITUAL ORPHANS, have no other recourse but to HAVE BLIND FAITH in their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, and keep repeating whatever he tells them, BLINDLY, without being able to use their own intellects independently, since their intellects have been CORRUPTED, INVERTED & LOCKED by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit!
If the BLIND PBKs DELUSIVELY BELIEVE that their (APPARENT) 'Jagdamba'/Kamla Devi Dixit - who has left their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, as well as AIVV, and GONE BACK to 'Vaishalaya' or 'House of Prostitution', (thus DIVORCING him, after having indulged in EXTENSIVE PHYSICAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with him over a period of SEVERAL YEARS), and is currently indulging in PHYSICAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with another man in Ravan Rajya - is ACTUALLY their 'alokik' mother, then they are INADVERTENTLY CONFIRMING that they are also the off-spring or progeny of a SPIRITUAL PROSTITUTE - which, IN FACT, they ACTUALLY ARE - which is the reason why they continue to OPPOSE, DEFAME & INSULT God incessantly and relentlessly by propagating the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, re-generated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit!

• The only definition of Brahmin is one who simplifies the difficulties. [Av.11.4.83. P127]

BK VIEW:- TRUE Brahmins or TRUE BKs (who are the DIRECT off-spring of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), ALWAYS endeavour to SIMPLIFY ALL DIFFICULTIES, by remaining in ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of God, thereby PURIFYING their INTELLECTS sufficiently, to easily 'CATCH' the subtle 'TOUCHINGS' of BapDada.

BK GENERAL VIEW:- All the DELUSIVE arguments of PBKs are REALLY SILLY. PBKs are just trying to point fingers at others, instead of making a sincere effort to prove their point of view, to be in accordance with the UN-CORRUPTED & UNADULTERATED Versions of REAL ShivBaba or God. When B Baba left his corporeal body, some children definitely had some weak thoughts. So, Baba/BapDada was questioning, as well as giving directions and courage, in various ways. There can be failures in BKs. Not a surprise at all. Whereas PBKs are a clear proof of such COMPLETE failures, in practical form, having TOTALLY DIVORCED themselves from REAL ShivBaba or God, DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that God comes in the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, to give them advanced clarifications of Murlis. Baba has also said- children will leave Father. That is also a part of the traditions of the Conf Age. - Post No. 79 - mu point dated - 3-8-83(1)- almost at the end - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ion#p11517

Putting songs, Bhog, etc., are not 'Bhakti' in the SAME SENSE as the 'Bhakti' of the outer world. If one performs these functions with blind faith, then THAT is 'Bhakti', in the SAME SENSE as the 'Bhakti' of the outer world. If one performs these functions with FULL & COMPLETE COMPREHENSION of Knowledge, with the aim to facilitate the SERVICE of NEW SOULS, then that is not considered as 'Bhakti', but a TOOL or TECHNIQUE intentionally employed to facilitate spiritual service. Of course, Baba has said- "saadhanaon ko use karo, unkey adheen naheen bano = Use the things/materials, but do not get influenced by them". Baba has said- in the end, all these(songs, and pictures, etc.) will be reduced, or will even become obsolete.

So, Kingdom is being established, not just Kings* . So, all these are appropriate, including the INNOCENT/IGNORANT comments of the BLIND PBKs.
BTW- Do PBKs accept what is SPOKEN in the Murlis or even by their bodily Guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit? Their own Jagadamba Kamala Devi left AIVV in 1998 itself and went back to 'Vaishalaya'. Many PBKs have left their bodies. Many PBKs have left and formed splinter groups. So, where are the failures more?

* - The following Avyakt Murli point also says- different types of children- are number-wise. It also says- the sweet 'Sakar' part, which had taken place prior 1969, will not happen, in the same way, as PBKs DELUSIVELY claim, by implying that God enters in Mr Dixit and gives Sakar paalnaa on EVERYDAY BASIS- with 100% Q & A interactive sessions

AM 17-4-69- near to last page (Pg. 50 and 51 of the Hindi Book):- Abhee toh samay bahut nazdeek pahunch gayaa hai, jismay agar dheelaa purushaarth rahaa, toh purushaarth kaa samay haath se kho denge. Abhee toh ek2 second, ek2 shwaas, maaloom hai kitney shwaas chalthey hain? Anginath hai na. TOH EK2 SHWAAS, EK2 SECOND, SAFAL HONAA CHAAHIYE. ABHEE AISAA SAMAY HAI, AGAR KUCH BHEE ALBELAAPAN RAHAA, TOH KAYI BACHCHON NE Sakar MADHUR MILAN KAA SOUBHAAGY GAVAAN DIYAA. VAISE HEE YAH PURUSHAARTH KE SOUBHAAGY KAA SAMAY HEE HAATH SE CHALAA JAAYEGAA. Isliye pahley se hee sunaa rahe hain. Purushaarth se sneh rakh purushaarth ko aage badhaavo. Oopar se saaraa khel dekhte rahte hain. Tum bhee aakar dekho, toh badaa majaa aayegaa. Bahut ramaneek khel bachchon kaa dekhte rahte hain. Aap bhee dekh saktey ho. Agar apnee oonch avasthaa may shtih hokar dekho, toh apney sahith auron kaa bhee khel dekhney may aavegaa. BapDada toh dekhthey rahthay hain. Hasee kaa khel hai. Bade2 Maharathi sher se naheen darthay hain. Magar cheentee se dar jaathay hain. Sher se badaa sahaj mukaabalaa kar lete hain. Lekin cheenti ko kuchalney kaa tareekaa naheen jaanthay hain. Yah hai maharathiyon kaa khel. Ghodey-savaar pataa hai kyaa karthay hain? (Gallop karthay hain). Ghodesavaaron kaa bhee khel dekhte hain. Maharathiyonkaa toh sunaayaa. Ghodesavaar jo hain, unkee himmath, utsaah bahuth hai. Purushaarth may kadam bhee badhaate hain. Lekin gallop karthay2 (phisal jaate hain) phisalthay bhee naheen. Githay bhee naheen, thakthay bhee naheen. Athak bhee hain. Chalthay bhee bahut achche hain. Lekin jo maarg may scene, sceneriyaan hain, unmay aakarshith ho jaathay hain. Apney purushaarth ko chalaathay bhee rahthay hain. Lekin dekhney ke sanskaar jaasti hain. Yah kyaa kar rahe hain, yah kaise kar rahe hain. Yah aisey karthay hain. Toh hum bhee karey. Rees karthay hain. Toh ghodesavaaron may dekhney kaa aakarshan jyaadaa hai. Pyaadon kee hasee kee baath hai. Khel sunaa rahe hain na. Voh kyaa karte hain? Hoti hai bahut chotee see baath. Lekin usko itnaa badaa pahaad banaa dete. Pahaad ko raayi naheen, raayoi ko pahaad banaakar usmay khud hee pareshaan ho jaate hain. Hai kuch bhee naheen. Unko sab kuch banaa dete. Oonchaa-oonchaa dekh himmath-heen ho jaate hain. Phir bhee vartamaan samay jo bhee teenon hee hain, unmay se aadhaa quality aisey hain, jo apney ko kuch badal rahe hain. Isliye phir bhee Baapdaada harshith hote hain. [prediction, Yaad]

= ....The present time is such that- if there is some albelaapan (carelessness), LIKE SOME CHILDREN HAVE LOST THE FORTUNE OF THE SWEET CORPOREAL MEETING, EVEN THIS PRESENT TIME OF EFFORT WILL BE MISSED....

[Note:- there are two Murlis printed on the book for the date 17-4-69 - the above is the second one].
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

NEW KNOWLEDGE

• What is the novelty that you will do this year? Now everyone is tired of the old traditions and actions. Everyone feels that such people who want novelty should be made to experience novelty through the new knowledge, new life. They also feel that this is good. But the experience that “this is new, and this is the knowledge that is bringing New Age” is incognito. They say, “It should take place”. In order to fulfill their wish, present the practical example of new life before them…..... They should experience that this knowledge is going to bring new world. (A.V. 31-12-84, pg-93)

• This is a new knowledge for new world. They should experience both novelty and truth…..... They should say that the new knowledge has become clear today. Even if 5-6 such souls are prepared then ........because this spiritual chit-chat cannot take place between everyone…..... You must have a spiritual chat-chat with those who are famous and fill their intellect with this knowledge clearly. Prepare such a plan through which they should not feel as if we are proud of ourselves, but they should feel it to be true.
(A.V. 12-3-85 pg-227)

• Only those who are going to become deities of sun dynasty and moon dynasty will come and obtain knowledge as per the efforts made by them. Nobody except Father can give this knowledge. (2-3-84 pg-2)

PBK VIEW:- New knowledge is advance knowledge of AIVV(or PBKs) and old knowledge is that of BKWSU(or BKs).

BK VIEW:- TRUE Brahmins, who have been made Master Almighty Authority, by the Almighty Authority, Himself, CANNOT fail or even flounder to the slightest extent, EVEN WHEN Ravan or Maya, confronts them with the SEVEREST TEST, by adopting the 'Ishwariya Rup' or Godly Form of Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit - who becomes instrumental to propagate the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, through his own BOGUS mouth, by MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING EACH & EVERY Pure Version in the SMs and AVs, (originally spoken by REAL ShivBaba or God, through the LOTUS Mouth of His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION - in the Conf Age - and who thus, ALSO becomes instrumental to SIMULTANEOUSLY, TREACHEROUSLY TRICK the BLIND Unrighteous children into DELUSIVELY believing that the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, of the DoGly university of AIVV(or PBKs), is NEW KNOWLEDGE!

No situation can test (TRUE) Brahmins, because they are Master Almighty. [Av. 11.2.78. P3]
sita

Post by sita »

TRUE Brahmins, who have been made Master Almighty Authority, by the Almighty Authority, Himself, CANNOT fail or even flounder to the slightest extent
becomes instrumental to SIMULTANEOUSLY, TREACHEROUSLY TRICK the BLIND Unrighteous children
So you practically accept whatever the advanced knowledge claims that the role through Shankar is to separate the true brahmins from the false brahmins.

= RESPONSE =

The role of Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, through His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - as Shankar - is so INTRICATE and so SUBTLE, that the body-conscious, Unrighteous, 'kaput', 'lagey', soteley children, (who are ACTUALLY FALSE Brahmins), are DELUSIVELY made to believe that they are 'TRUE' Brahmins, who are in the process of being separated from the 'FALSE' Brahmins, (who are ACTUALLY TRUE Brahmins)!
This is the SUBTLEST SPIRITUAL TECHNIQUE employed by God, in His MOST WONDERFUL role, as Shankar, to wean away the Unrighteous children from the Righteous Children, for COMPLETE ANNIHILATION, (with the least turbulence to the Righteous Children).

The memorial of this is embodied in the 'Mahabharata' - where 'Krishna' makes it APPEAR that the SUN had already set, when ACTUALLY it had not set -

to the CLEAR advantage of the REAL Pandavs. [who had 'Krishna' (representing REAL ShivBaba, in the form of ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance, through COMPLETE CONCENTRATION & ABSORPTION in ONE SINGULAR POINT of Knowledge - MANMANABHAV) on their side, but NOT the ARMY (representing the VARIOUS points of Knowledge, in COLLATED & DISPERSED form - since they had ALL points of Knowledge in ESSENCEFUL form) of 'Krishna'; and who were CONSIDERED to be 'Kauravs' by the REAL Kauravs, (DELUSIVELY believing that they themselves were 'Pandavs', while the REAL Pandavs were 'Kauravs')];

and to the clear dis-advantage of the REAL Kauravs. [who DID NOT ACTUALLY have 'Krishna' (REAL ShivBaba) on their side, but since they had the WHOLE ARMY (COLLATED points of Knowledge from the SMs and AVs, under various headings, in DISTORTED form) of 'Krishna' with them, they DELUSIVELY believed that the ACTUAL & COMPLETE POWER of 'Krishna', and hence 'Krishna' himself (APPARENT 'ShivBaba) was with them, on their side (and that their victory would be guaranteed)]!
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

PERMANENT BODY OR LUCKY Chariot (PRAJAPITA)

Brahma is Father’s Chariot. He will be called lucky Chariot. He gives inheritance through the Chariot. He is not the one who gives inheritance but one who takes inheritance. (16-1-75 pg-1)

BK VIEW:- " Brahma (soul of DLR) is Father’s (God's) Chariot. He (soul of DLR) will be called Lucky Chariot. He (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) gives inheritance through the Chariot (of Brahma Baba or soul of DLR - ONLY to the Righteous Children; while the Unrighteous children get their inheritance of Ravan Rajya, through the Chariot of Ravan, MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba'). He (Brahma Baba) is not the one who gives inheritance, but one who takes inheritance (from REAL ShivBaba or God, through his OWN corporeal/subtle body/vehicle/Chariot)."
(Version spoken through the LOTUS Mouth of Brahma Baba, prior 1969).
In the above Version, it is CLEARLY DECLARED by God HIMSELF, that Brahma Baba or soul of DLR is the Lucky Chariot - and NO AMOUNT of MISINTERPRETATIONS & MISREPRESENTATIONS of the Pure Versions of God, can EVER CHANGE THIS ABSOLUTE FACT, DECLARED BY GOD HIMSELF - IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS!

He’s called lucky Chariot, in which Father sits and makes us like a diamond. (11-6-69 pg-4)

BK VIEW:- " He (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) is called Lucky Chariot, in which Father (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) sits and makes us (ONLY the Righteous children) like a diamond. (FIRST, in 'Sakar', until 1969; and then, in 'Akar', to date)."
While Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), RE-TURNS the Unrighteous children's, or PBKs' INTELLECTS into 'STONE', through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.), by MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING EACH & EVERY Pure Version in the SMs and AVs, to be in consonance with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of 'Tamopradhan Bhakti' or DEGRADED DEVOTION!

He’s number one worship worthy. He only has become number one worshiper also. Then it’s his role only. This is my permanent (or fixed) body. This cannot change. It is not that, “Now give a chance to another person”. (10-10-72 pg-3)

BK VIEW:- " He (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) is NUMBER ONE worship worthy. He (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) only has become NUMBER ONE worshipper also. Then it is his role only. THIS is My FIXED (or 'permanent') body. THIS CANNOT CHANGE. It is not that, 'Now give a chance to another person'."
In this Version God HIMSELF, CLEARLY & UNAMBIGUOUSLY DECLARES that Brahma Baba or soul of DLR is NUMBER ONE, and is His FIXED Chariot, who CANNOT CHANGE, and further that NO OTHER PERSON can be given a CHANCE to be the FIXED Chariot of God, (other than Brahma Baba or soul of DLR)!
But, in spite of such CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS DECLARATION by God HIMSELF, the MAHA-MURKH, BLIND bodily guru of the PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and ALL the MAHA-MURKH, BLIND PBKs themselves, TOTALLY FAIL TO REAL-EYEs the FATAL ERROR they are making, in MIS-USING or ABUSING the Pure Versions of God, to insinuate that same apply to the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, thus CONFIRMING & PROVING their ABJECT & RANK STUPIDITY, BEYOND the SLIGHTEST DOUBT - WHATSOEVER!

When God HIMSELF, DECLARES, through the LOTUS Mouth of Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, that -
" THIS is My FIXED (or 'permanent') body. THIS CANNOT CHANGE. It is not that, 'Now give a chance to another person' " -
ONE WONDERS, HOW ANY SENSIBLE SOUL COULD EVER BE TRICKED INTO DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that the ABOVE CLEAR DECLARATION, BY GOD HIMSELF, DOES NOT APPLY TO BRAHMA BABA or the soul of
DLR, and CAN APPLY to ANOTHER PERSON
- AS the 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs ARE TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED INTO BELIEVING, OWING to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS, by Ravan or Maya, THROUGH the 'MUKRAR-RATH' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit !!!
THIS VERSION, BY ITSELF, IS AMPLE PROOF, IN EVIDENT FORM, OF THE ABSOLUTE & ABJECT STUPIDITY of the PBKs and THEIR BODILY GURU, Virendra Dev Dixit, WHO is CONFIRMED to be the 'MUKRAR-RATH' of Ravan, BY VIRTUE of THIS SINGLE MISAPPROPRIATION & MISREPRESENTATION, ALONE !!!

Baba does not stay in him always. Yes, this is his fixed Chariot. He is called Chariot of Hussein.
(15-8-72 pg-3)

BK VIEW:- " Baba (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) DOES NOT stay in him (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) ALWAYS (God speaks the Murli, and leaves, to perform His other functions during the day, EACH DAY). Yes, THIS is His (God's) FIXED Chariot. He (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) is called Chariot of Hussein."
In this Version, God HIMSELF CLEARLY DECLARES that Brahma Baba or soul of DLR is His FIXED Chariot, and that He DOES NOT stay in him always, throughout the WHOLE DAY, since He has to perform other functions during the day, EACH DAY - after speaking the Murli through the LOTUS Mouth of His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' or FIXED Chariot. Obviously the MAHA-MURKH, BLIND bodily guru of the PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit, as well as ALL the MAHA-MURKH, BLIND PBKs, themselves, CANNOT UNDERSTAND the SIMPLE LANGUAGE of God, owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS!

Now Father is present. The benefit of the whole world takes place. This is lucky Chariot. So much of service is done through him. (17-2-75 pg-3)

BK VIEW:- " Now Father (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) is present. The benefit of the whole world takes place. THIS (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) is Lucky Chariot. So much of service is done through him (FIRST, in 'Sakar', until 1969; THEN, in 'Akar', after 1969, to date)."
The word 'THIS' CLEARLY REFERS to Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, WITHOUT the SLIGHTEST DOUBT, WHATSOEVER!

This Chariot of Baba i.e. Permanent Brahma is required isn’t it? (3-7-72 pg—3)

BK VIEW:- " THIS Chariot of Baba (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) i.e. ('permanent' or FIXED) 'Prajapita' Brahma (soul of DLR) is required isn’t it?"
The word 'THIS' CLEARLY REFERS to Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, WITHOUT the SLIGHTEST DOUBT, WHATSOEVER!

Bhagirath (lucky Chariot) is also famous. (God) Father sits in him and narrates knowledge. This is also a role in drama. Every Kalpa (cycle) he comes in this lucky Chariot. You only know this. This is the same (deity) who’s called Shyam Sundar. You understand how Sri Krishna becomes fair and then how the Father enters into the body of the dark (soul). (25-5-70 pg-3)

BK VIEW:- " 'Bhagirath' (Lucky Chariot) is also famous. Father (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) sits in him (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) and narrates Knowledge. This is also a role in drama. Every 'Kalpa' (Cycle) He (God) comes in THIS Lucky Chariot. ONLY You (Righteous Children) know this. This is the same (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) who’s called 'Shyam-Sundar'. You (Righteous Children) understand how Sri Krishna (FIRST prince of Golden Age) becomes fair, and then how the Father (God) enters into the body of the dark (SAME soul of the FIRST prince of the Golden Age, REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - in the Confluence Age)"
Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.), HIJACKS all such Pure Versions, and TREACHEROUSLY TRICKS the 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.), into DELUSIVELY believing that same apply to the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit!

Why is he called Bhagirath? Because this is a lucky Chariot, isn’t it? It’s he who later becomes the master of the world. So he happens to be Bhagirath, isn’t it? One should understand the meaning of everything. (26-9-70 pg-1)

BK VIEW:- " Why is he (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) called 'Bhagirath'? Because THIS is a Lucky Chariot, isn’t it? It’s he (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) who later becomes the master of the world (the FIRST EMPEROR of the Golden Age). So he (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) happens to be 'Bhagirath', isn’t it? One should understand the meaning of everything (in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE - so that ONE may not be TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, when the VERY SAME Pure Versions are HIJACKED and MISREPRESENTED & MISAPPROPRIATED - to be instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya in Confluence Age)."

Brahma said that the Brahmins are going to increase till the end of the Yagya. But the method of meeting in the corporeal form in the corporeal world will change along with the increase (in numbers) isn’t it? There’s a difference between something which is taken on loan, and something which is one’s own….... One’s own thing can be used in a work as one wishes. (AV. 5-4-83 pg118)

BK VIEW:- " Brahma (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) said that the Brahmins are going to increase till the end of the Yagya. But the method of meeting in the corporeal form in the corporeal world will change along with the increase (in numbers) isn’t it? There’s a difference between something which is taken on loan, and something which is one’s own….... One’s own thing can be used in a work as one wishes."
The METHOD of MEETING in the CORPOREAL FORM in the CORPOREAL WORLD, CHANGED, when REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR achieved his 'sampurna karmateet avastha' or became a COMPLETE PURE ANGEL, in 1969; and BOTH Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, ALONG WITH REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR CONTINUE to MEET the Righteous Children, as BAP-Dada, in Avyakt, after 1969, to date!

I only have to come here to transform sinful ones into pure ones. It’s not that I inspire from above. His name is Bhagirath (lucky Chariot). So surely I will enter in him. (17-10-69 pg-2)

BK VIEW:- " I (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) only have to come here (on this CORPOREAL sphere, THROUGH the ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) to transform sinful ones into pure ones (FIRST, in 'Sakar', until 1969; and THEN, in 'Akar', after 1969, to date). It’s not that I inspire from above (God CANNOT 'INSPIRE' souls who are body-conscious; but God CAN 'TOUCH' the PURE INTELLECTS of souls who are in the process of becoming soul-conscious, NUMBER-WISE). His (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) name is 'Bhagirath' (Lucky Chariot). So surely I (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) will enter in him (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR)."

Father is the purifier of the sinful. But he’s incorporeal. So surely he will come in corporeal form only and give Shrimat to children. Father says that my body in this drama is fixed. It cannot change.
(6-12-76 pg-2)

BK VIEW:- " Father (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) is the purifier of the sinful. But He is incorporeal. So surely He will come in corporeal form (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) ONLY, and give Shrimat to (the Righteous) Children. Father (God) says that My body in this drama is FIXED. It CANNOT change."
God HIMSELF, CLEARLY DECLARES that His Chariot, or body of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, is FIXED, and CANNOT CHANGE! Hence there is ABSOLUTELY NO SCOPE for ANYONE to PREPOSTEROUSLY CLAIM that the body of Brahma Baba, as the FIXED Chariot of God, is only temporary, and there can be another so-called 'permanent' Chariot for God!
God has ALREADY COME IN the CORPOREAL FORM of His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' or FIXED Chariot of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, and has ALREADY COMPLETED HIS DESIGNATED TASK in that CORPOREAL BODY, in 1969, and is now CONTINUING with his appointed task, through the SUBTLE body of the VERY SAME soul of DLR, who continues to be His 'mukrar-rath', in 'Akar', after 1969, to date!

I require Brahmins without fail, isn’t it? So Prajapita Brahma is also required, isn’t it? I enter into him. Otherwise how will I come? This Chariot of mine is reserved. (13-11-72 pg-3)

BK VIEW:- " I (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) require Brahmins without fail, isn’t it? So Prajapita Brahma (Brahma Baba or soul of DLR) is also required, isn’t it? I enter into him (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR). Otherwise how will I come? THIS Chariot of Mine (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) is RESERVED."
ALL THESE VERSIONS PROVE, BEYOND the SLIGHTEST DOUBT, WHATSOEVER, that the 'MAHA-MURKH' bodily guru of the 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, Virendra Dev Dixit, is TOTALLY & COMPLETELY BLIND (SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING), ALONG WITH ALL HIS STUPID FOLLOWERS, WHO HAVE INADVERTENTLY PROVED, THEMSELVES, THAT THEY HAVE TOTALLY 'STONE' INTELLECTS!!!

God takes only one Chariot, which is called lucky Chariot, in which Father enters to make others million times lucky (Padmapadam Bhagyashali). (24-10-74 pg-3)

BK VIEW:- " God takes ONLY ONE Chariot (that of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), which is called Lucky Chariot, in which Father (God) enters to make others million times lucky (Padmapadam Bhagyashali)."
'MAHA-MURKH' bodily guru of the PBKs, Virendra Dev Dixit, and ALL the 'MAHA-MURKH' followers, the PBKs, are SO BLIND, that they CANNOT EVEN 'SEE' or 'PERCEIVE' the simplest sense in this simplest Version of God, in which He CLEARLY DECLARES that He TAKES ONLY ONE Chariot. But the ABJECT STUPIDITY of the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan and the PBKs is SO PRONOUNCED, that they allow themselves to be FURTHER TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED into DELUSIVELY believing that God 'takes ONLY ONE FIXED Chariot', while the (ACTUAL) Chariot of God, (of Brahma Baba) was ONLY temporary (hence even this Version can be THOROUGHLY MISREPRESENTED & MISAPPROPRIATED, within the 'STONE' INTELLECTS of the PBKs).
THERE REALLY CAN BE NO END TO THIS, OTHER THAN THE COMPLETE ANNIHILATION OF THESE BUMBLING IDIOTS, WHICH IS EXACTLY, WHAT IS PRE-DESTINED WITHIN THIS EWD, AT THE VERY END OF Confluence Age, ONCE they COMPLETE the 'SHOOTING' of Ravan Rajya, WITHIN their 'Sanskars'!

PBK VIEW:- Will the Chariot of Brahma(DLR) be called lucky ? NO. Because he has already left his body. Also, he cannot be called permanent Chariot, as he has left his body way back in 1969. Lucky Chariot can be only the one who makes his body kanchankaya(golden-like body) in this birth itself, and enter into the golden era. Also that Chariot will be called permanent who remains till the final destruction of this world, and no one sees him leaving the body. In scriptures, Shankar is believed to be the Adi-Dev or first person of humanity. So the one who is first will also be the last. Thus Chariot of Shiva is Virendra Dev Dixit(Shankar), who is the lucky Chariot, as he makes his body kanchankaya(golden-like body), first of all. Also, he is the permanent Chariot, as he remains till the final destruction of the world.

BK General VIEW:- There is NO Murli point which says that the 'Lucky Chariot' would be in a corporeal body, till the end of Conf Age. There is NO such word as 'permanent', with regard to the Chariot of Shiva, in any Murli. It says- fixed Chariot. And, Chariot of B baba is FIXED from the VERY beginning of the Conf Age, till NOW, first in corporeal (till 1969), and then in subtle (after 1969, to date).

BTW, if we see the characteristics of the so-called 'lucky Chariot' of PBKs:-

-- Mr. Dixit dozes while giving drushti, during meditation.
-- Mr. Dixit still depends on the BKWSU Murlis, which are spoken by a 'ghost', (in their OWN view)
-- A 'GHOST' rides and even controls the 'lucky Chariot' of PBKs, to such an extent that the 'lucky Chariot'
of PBKs even slaps a sister during Amrit Vela.
-- Also- the 'lucky Chariot' of PBKs failed to realize simplest of typing errors in Murlis.
-- The 'lucky Chariot' of PBKs FAILED in the Yagya, in the beginning, and was ABSENT from the Yagya for more than 3 decades (HENCE the question of considering Mr. Dixit as the 'PERMANENT' 'lucky Chariot' DOES NOT ARISE AT ALL, EXCEPT for those who are 'MAHA-MURKH', like the PBKs, who ACCEPT ANY GARBAGE which their bodily guru speaks, WITHOUT USING THEIR OWN INTELLECTS WHATSOEVER)! Whereas the Chariot B baba has been ACTIVE from the VERY beginning till NOW, with zero absenteeism. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51149&hilit=zero#p51149
-- Moreover, PBKs believe, Mr. Dixit (Sevakram), after getting gyaan from Baba, had ALSO been playing role
of 'lustful thorn' in the same body.
-- Mr. Dixit is doing work like a donkey - by himself reading the Murlis, already spoken earlier through other Chariot (B Baba), ONCE AGAIN making the PBKs COMPLETE 'MAHA-MURKH', by DELUSIVELY making them believe that the soul of B Baba is reading the Murlis.

The ONE & ONLY, FIXED Chariot of Brahma (DLR), has been DECLARED to be LUCKY, by God HIMSELF - WITHOUT the SLIGHTEST DOUBT WHATSOEVER! Because he has ONLY left his CORPOREAL body, but is VERY MUCH playing his designated role ON THIS CORPOREAL SPHERE through his SUBTLE body, after 1969, to date. ONLY Brahma Baba (DLR) can ever be considered to be the 'permanent' Chariot of God, (EVEN THOUGH he has left his CORPOREAL body or 'mortal coil' way back in 1969), since he continues to play his designated role on this corporeal sphere through his SUBTLE body. Brahma Baba is considered as the 'Lucky Chariot' because, he, COMBINED with REAL ShivBaba or God, transforms the body, instrumental to give him birth, (as Shri Krishna), into a pure body or 'kanchankaya', FIRST, before taking birth himself in such pure body, to enter into the Golden Era. Brahma Baba is considered to be the permanent Chariot, because he has ZERO ABSENTEEISM from the Yagya, right from DAY ONE of the INCEPTION of the Confluence Age, UNTIL the LAST DAY of the final 'destruction', or TRANSFORMATION of this world. Brahma Baba, COMBINED with ShivBaba, enacts the role of REAL Shankar, to oversee the process of WORLD TRANSFORMATION and COMPLETE PURIFICATION of SOULS, as well as MATTER, and therefore Brahma Baba is the REAL Adi-Dev, Adam or FIRST PERSON of ENTIRE human race on this planet earth. So the one who has been in the Yagya from the VERY BEGINNING, ALSO remains till the VERY END. Thus the ONE & ONLY REAL Chariot of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God is REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, who is declared to be the Lucky Chariot by God HIMSELF, as he is instrumental to TRANSFORM SOULS, as well as MATTER, including the corporeal body of the soul, through whom he takes corporeal birth, (as Shri Krishna, in the very beginning of Golden Age). Also, he is considered as the 'permanent' Chariot of God, because God CAN ONLY TAKE his Chariot EVERY CYCLE, and CYCLE AFTER CYCLE, AS ORDAINED WITHIN DRAMA, and God CANNOT take any other Chariot of any other soul for His designated task of WORLD TRANSFORMATION.
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

'Shooting' of Day & Night of Brahma takes place in Confluence Age ITSELF

People talk about the day and night of Prajapita-Brahma. So both Prajapita and Brahma will be combined, is not it? [Mu 24-11-70 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- There is definitely an error in the correct presentation of this Version. Original Murli is required to be referred to, in order to correctly comprehend the Version in the proper perspective and in the correct context. The PBK propaganda tries to misinterpret all such Murli points, as put here- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097&hilit=possibilities
Based on innumerable other Versions spoken by ShivBaba or God, the proper presentation & understanding of above Version should be on following lines -
" People (on the path of Bhakti or Devotion) talk about the 'Day & Night of Prajapita Brahma' (which ACTUALLY pertains to the ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of God - REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR). So both (Prajapita) Parampita (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) and Brahma (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) will be COMBINED, is it not? "
[BOTH, REAL ShivBaba or God & REAL Prajapita Brahma or soul of DLR are RELATIVELY COMBINED, (in the PRESENCE of God), during the 'shooting' of the 'Night of Brahma', in the beginning of the Confluence Age, (when Brahma Baba is STILL in a stage of body-consciousness); and ABSOLUTELY COMBINED, (in the PRESENCE of God), during the 'shooting' of the 'Day of Brahma', in the latter part of the Confluence Age, (when Brahma Baba becomes COMPLETE 'Vishnu' in SUBTLE form - COMBINED with his soul-mate or 'yugal-dana', Om Radhe - in 1976). In the outer broad drama, they are COMBINED ALLEGORICALLY - soul of Brahma Baba displaying the CHARACTERISTICS of the personality of God, in EVIDENT FORM, (hence COMBINED with God in the form of His CHARACTERISTICS, even in the ABSENCE of God), while he plays various roles during the 'Day of Brahma' in G A and S A; and soul of Brahma Baba displaying his DEVOTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS in his DEVOTIONAL EXPRESSIONS of the personality of God, in EVIDENT FORM, (hence COMBINED with God, while displaying his DEVOTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS, even in the ABSENCE of God), while he plays various roles during the 'Night of Brahma' in C A and I A.]

Brahma's night is Saraswati's night, and the night of Brahma's progeny too. Then, during the day, all the Brahmins become deities. [Mu 27-7-73 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- Based on the CLARIFICATIONS provided in the preceding Version, ALL the subsequent Versions herein, below are 'SE' (Self-Explanatory).
" Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night is Saraswati's (Mama or soul of Om Radhe) Night, and the Night of Brahma's progeny (Righteous Children) too. Then, during the Day (of the outer broad drama), ALL the Brahmins (including the Unrighteous children) become deities (in corporeal form).

Prajapita-Brahma's oral progeny (i.e. Brahmins) were in total darkness. So surely, Brahma too must be in total darkness. If Brahma's progeny is in the day light, Brahma will also be in the day light. They sing a lot of praises. Many roam (in search of God) on the high mountains. [Mu 10-10-73 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- " Prajapita Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) oral progeny (Righteous Children) were in total Darkness (during the 'Night of Brahma' - in C A and I A of the outer broad drama, and corresponding 'shooting' period in Confluence Age). So surely, Brahma (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) too must be in total darkness. If Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) progeny (Righteous Children) are in the Day light (during the 'Day of Brahma' - in G A and S A of the outer broad drama, and corresponding 'shooting' period in Confluence Age), Brahma (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) will also be in the Day light."

It is right that Supreme Father and Supreme Soul come to transform Brahma's night into day.
[Mu 20-10-73 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- " It is right that Supreme Father and Supreme Soul (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) comes to transform Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night into Day."

We have to say so in order to explain. But there is no question of hatred in it. In the scriptures too, Brahma’s night means total darkness. [Mu 11-1-75 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- " We (Righteous Children) have to say so in order to explain. But there is no question of hatred in it. In the scriptures too, Brahma’s (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night means total Darkness."
[ALL the CLARIFICATIONS are provided, in accordance with the PURE INTENTION of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, with NO MALICE or HATRED towards ANYONE, with TOTAL HUMILITY, COMPASSION & BENEVOLENCE towards ALL HUMAN SOULS, and the WHOLE of CREATION!]

There's a difference of day and night between Satguru (true preceptor) and Guru (just a preceptor).God brings Brahma's day. They (i.e. the preceptors) make it night. We will surely call it Brahma's day and Brahma's night, is not it? Brahma takes rebirth. [27-2-74 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- " There's a DIFFERENCE of Day and Night between 'Satguru' (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, speaking through the LOTUS Mouth of His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) and Guru [Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.)]. God (REAL ShivBaba or Shiva) brings Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Day. They (Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs) make it Night (by propagating the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED REVERSED advanced knowledge, in Confluence Age). We (Righteous Children) will surely call it Brahma's Day and Brahma's Night, is it not? (with ACCURATE comprehension). Brahma (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) takes rebirth (comes into the cycle of birth and death, within the Cycle, in this EWD, playing various roles in the 'Day of Brahma' in G A and S A, as well as in the 'Night of Brahma' in C A and I A)."

When the night begins, initially temples are built. [10-5-73 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " When the Night (of Brahma) begins, initially temples are built (refers to the temples built by devotees, from the beginning of C A, in the outer broad drama)."

Brahma's night is surely going to set in. It's now night for you Brahmins. Baba has come in totally dark night. Only you know these matters. [22-8-73 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night is surely going to set in. It's NOW (Version spoken through the LOTUS Mouth of Brahma Baba, prior 1969) Night for YOU Brahmins (Righteous Children, who are STILL in body-conscious stage, in the beginning of Confluence Age). Baba (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) has come in totally dark Night (of I A, which is also the beginning of Confluence Age, for the Righteous Children). ONLY YOU (Righteous Children) know these matters (the Unrighteous children CANNOT understand these matters, owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS)."

ShivBaba comes only when it's Brahma's night. After the night, day begins, i.e. iron age ends and Satyug (Golden Age) begins. [Mu 5-10-78 Pg-1 Night Class]

BK VIEW:- " (REAL) ShivBaba (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, Shiva or God) comes only when it's Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night (at the end of I A - in the beginning of Confluence Age, for the Righteous Children). After the Night, Day begins, i.e. Iron Age ends and Satyug (Golden Age) begins."
[This Version PROVES that the term, 'Day and Night of Brahma', DEFINITELY pertains to the outer broad drama ALSO - and NOT JUST to the 'shooting' of same in Confluence Age!]

Day and Night of Brahma or of you Brahmins are only known. You children only have the knowledge of day and night too, Lakshmi & Narayan do not have this knowledge…........ Nobody possesses this knowledge either in the Iron Age or in the Golden Age. That is why it is said, “Brahma's day and Brahma's night.”
[Mu 10-5-76 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- Kindly refer to the clarification of this Version, in a more expanded form, in the link - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&p=51395#p51395

Now it is Brahma's night. So it is night for Brahma also, is it not? Then, when he becomes Vishnu, it will be day. [Mu 15-10-77 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " Now it's Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night (when Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God INCARNATES, in His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR). So it is Night for Brahma also, (since Brahma Baba is STILL in the process of understanding and grasping the Knowledge, and is STILL in his body-conscious stage, EVEN THOUGH REAL ShivBaba or God has INCARNATED in him - towards the beginning of Confluence Age), is it not? Then, when he (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) becomes Vishnu, it will be Day [Brahma Baba has ALREADY REAL-EYEsed being subtle deity Vishnu, (through his SUBTLE body, in 1976), ALONG WITH his 'yugal-dana' or soul-mate, Saraswati Mama or soul of Om Radhe. Hence Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama, ALONG WITH ALL the other concerned Righteous Children, (who have ALSO DEVELOPED their subtle stage of consciousness, although STILL NUMBER-WISE, and who CONTINUE to receive DIRECT sustenance from the 'Parlokik' PARENT or God, through these 'Alokik' Parents), are ALSO in the Day of Brahma, although STILL NUMBER-WISE, in Confluence Age]."

Vishnu and Shankar cannot be called sinful. Brahma is sinful. It is Brahma's night, is not it? Father too comes in the night. Shivratri (Shiva's night) is Brahma's night. [Mu 7-5-77]

BK VIEW:- " Vishnu and Shankar cannot be called sinful (when Brahma Baba or soul of DLR becomes subtle deity Vishnu, in Confluence Age, he does not come into the SPIN of 'Birth & Death' on this corporeal sphere, in Confluence Age, anymore. Also, Shankar NEVER comes into the SPIN of 'Birth & Death' on this corporeal sphere. Hence these SUBTLE DEITIES CANNOT be called sinful). Brahma is sinful (when he is in the 'Night of Brahma', in his body-conscious stage, STILL in the process of making spiritual efforts, UNTIL 1969, in Confluence Age). It is Brahma's Night, is it not? (until the end of Ravan Rajya of C A & I A for the outer world; and until the end of the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age, for the Unrighteous children; and until the end of the stage of body-consciousness, although STILL NUMBER-WISE, for the Righteous Children, in Confluence Age). Father (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) too comes in the Night (of Brahma). Shivratri (Shiva's Night) is Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night."
['Shivratri' DOES NOT IMPLY that Supreme Soul, ShivBaba, Shiva or God is in 'Darkness', but that He INCARNATES in the 'Night of Brahma'; WHEREAS, it is 'Brahma's Night' because, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR is in his body-conscious stage, STILL in the process of making spiritual efforts - towards the beginning of Confluence Age].

This is Brahma's night which involves running from pillar to post in the path of worship. We went around every where but always remained far off (from God). We couldn't get the Father who makes us the Masters of the World. [3-9-77 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " This is Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night, which involves running from pillar to post in the Path of Worship (refers to the Devotees of the outer world of C A and I A; and to the FLUCTUATION in spiritual stage of the Brahmin Children, grappling with their 'Bhakti Sanskars,' in Confluence Age). We went around everywhere, but always remained far off (from REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) - [refers to the Devotees of the outer world of C A and I A; and to the Unrighteous children, in Confluence Age, who have DIVORCED themselves from REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, by allowing themselves to be TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED into DELUSIVELY believing that 'Ishwariya Rup' or Godly form of Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.), is REAL ShivBaba or God, when, IN ACTUAL FACT, they are TOTALLY DIVORCED from God)]. 'We (the Unrighteous Children) could not get the Father (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) who makes us the Masters of the World (in G A and S A)'." [Instead, the Unrighteous children get Ravan or Maya, MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc., through whom they become the masters of the UNLIMITED WORLD of Ravan, in Ravan Rajya, during C A and I A].

Both Brahma's day and Brahma's night are equal, is not it? Then why has Golden Age i.e., day been given such a long span and Iron Age, i.e. night, such a small span? Brahma's day and night should be equal, is not it? [22-9-77 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " Both Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Day and Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Night are EQUAL, is it not? Then why has Golden Age, i.e., Day, been given such a long span, and Iron Age, i.e., Night, such a small span? Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Day and Night should be equal, is it not? "
[This Version CLEARLY STATES that relevant AGES of the outer broad drama, have EQUAL DURATION - and are referred to as the 'Day of Brahma' and the 'Night of Brahma'.
This Version PROVES, BEYOND the SLIGHTEST DOUBT WHATSOEVER, that the term, 'Day and Night of Brahma', DEFINITELY pertains to the outer broad drama ALSO - and NOT JUST to the 'shooting' of same in Confluence Age!]

When you say Brahma's day and night, then Praja (subjects) and Brahma will be together, is not it? These Brahmins only enjoy prosperity for half a Kalpa (i.e. in heaven for 2500 years, out of 5000 years of one Kalpa); and sorrow for half of Kalpa. This is to be understood through the intellect. [21-11-74 Pg-2]

BK VIEW:- " When you say Brahma's (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) Day and Night, then Praja (Brahmin Children) and Brahma will be together, is it not? [The Righteous Brahmin Children are ALWAYS TOGETHER with REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - FIRST, when Brahma Baba is in 'Sakar', (until 1969), and the CONCERNED Righteous Children are also in their 'Sakari' consciousness; and THEN, when Brahma Baba is in 'Akar', (after 1969), and the CONCERNED Righteous Children have ALSO DEVELOPED their 'Akari' consciousness, (although still NUMBER-WISE), while STILL being in their EXISTING corporeal bodies]. ONLY these (Righteous) Brahmins ENJOY prosperity for half a Kalpa (i.e. sovereignty in RamRajya or the 'Kingdom of God', in G A and S A); and sorrow for half of Kalpa (i.e. subjugation to the sovereigns in Ravan Rajya or the 'kingdom of Ravan', in C A and I A). This is to be understood (in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE) through the (PURE, DIVINE) intellect (which is BEYOND the PROPER comprehension of the Unrighteous children, owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS)."
[AGAIN, this Version PROVES, BEYOND the SLIGHTEST DOUBT WHATSOEVER, that the term, 'Day and Night of Brahma', DEFINITELY pertains to the outer broad drama ALSO - and NOT JUST to the 'shooting' of same in Confluence Age!]

PBK VIEW:- BKs believe that day of Brahma is Golden & Silver ages of 2500 years and night of Brahma is Copper and Iron ages of 2500 years. But according to advance knowledge, Brahma does not exist in Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron ages. So when there is no Brahma in these ages, then Day and Night of Brahma is not applicable. Actually, in Confluence Age itself, when destruction of world(as believed by BKs) did not happen in 1976, then Brahma and all BKs came in Night of ignorance, i.e. their faith in Shiva was lost. This is Night of Brahma. And when Brahma becomes Vishnu, and recognizes God of Gita, as Shiv Shankar/Virendra Dev Dixit in corporeal form, around the year 2018, then it is Day of Brahma, as he and all BKs come in Day of Knowledge, i.e. their faith in Shiva and His Knowledge is restored.

BK General VIEW:- TRUE BKs CLEARLY UNDERSTAND that 'Day of Brahma' PERTAINS to Golden & Silver ages of 2500 years, (of outer broad drama); and 'Night of Brahma' PERTAINS to Copper & Iron ages of 2500 years (of outer broad drama); the 'SHOOTING' of which takes place CORRESPONDINGLY in the Confluence Age. But according to the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, (propagated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit) 'Brahma' does not exist in Golden, Silver, Copper & Iron ages. So, (according to the BLIND, 'MAHA-MURKH' 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY BLIND, 'MAHA-MURKH' followers, the PBKs), when there is no 'Brahma' in these ages, then 'Day and Night of Brahma' does not pertain to the outer world, AT ALL, in that sense. But EVEN THOUGH these BUMBLING IDIOTS keep harping on the 'Version of Knowledge' - which says that, "The UNLIMITED Father SPEAKS of UNLIMITED MATTERS to the UNLIMITED CHILDREN" - (and use it INCESSANTLY & INDISCRIMINATELY to justify their MISINTERPRETATIONS & MISREPRESENTATIONS of the Pure Versions of God) - they TOTALLY FAIL to RE-Cognize that when the word 'Brahma' is used, in the above particular context, the 'WORD' represents the Soul of 'Brahma', (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), who plays various roles in the 'Day of Brahma' or in 'HIS DAY', during Golden & Silver Ages, (ALONG WITH ALL the Righteous Children); and ALSO in the 'Night of Brahma' or in 'HIS NIGHT', during Copper & Iron Ages, (ALONG WITH ALL the Righteous Children - who subsequently become Unrighteous, along with him); the 'SHOOTING' of which takes place CORRESPONDINGLY in the Confluence Age - in the 'UNLIMITED' SUBTLE SENSE or PERSPECTIVE.
In the Confluence Age, 'Brahma' (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), as well as the Righteous Children, are considered to be in the 'Night of Brahma', when they are STILL TRAPPED in EXTREME body-consciousness, (while STILL being in the process of understanding Knowledge and making concerted spiritual efforts, towards the beginning of the Confluence Age); whereas, they are considered to be in the 'Day of Brahma', when 'Brahma' (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), becomes COMPLETE 'Vishnu' in SUBTLE form - COMBINED with his soul-mate or 'yugal-dana', Om Radhe - in 1976; and SIMULTANEOUSLY the CONCERNED Righteous Children ALSO DEVELOP their 'akari avastha' or subtle stage of consciousness, although NUMBER-WISE, in the latter part of the Confluence Age (to be able to relate to 'Avyakt' BapDada, and continue with their spiritual efforts to become completely soul-conscious, thereafter, to date).
Actually, in the Confluence Age itself, when 'destruction of world', (as DELUSIVELY believed,and MISINTERPRETED & MISREPRESENTED by 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs and their bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit) did not take place in 1976, then APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', (being the soul of Virendra Dev Dixit, MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Shankar', etc., etc., etc.), and all the BLIND PBKs, inadvertently brought THEMSELVES into EXTREME 'Night of Ignorance', 'Night of Darkness', or 'Night of Brahma', i.e. their faith in REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God (through His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) was COMPLETELY LOST. This REPRESENTS the REAL 'Night of Brahma' for these 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs and their bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, in the latter part of the Confluence Age. And when 'Brahma' or soul of DLR, (who has ALREADY become COMPLETE 'Vishnu' in SUBTLE form - COMBINED with his soul-mate or 'yugal-dana', Om Radhe - in 1976, ITSELF), becomes 'Vishnu' in corporeal form - ONLY then will these 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND, BODY-CONSCIOUS, PBKs and their bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, come to REAL-EYEs the TRUE 'God of Gita', (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba or Shiva); and ALSO SIMULTANEOUSLY REAL-EYEs that they were being taken for a 'HOLY RIDE' by Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.) - around the year 2018, when 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and ALL the PBKs will also come in 'Day of Brahma', i.e. their faith in REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, and His PURE Knowledge, as well as in REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, will be restored.

Also, a NOTE:- No Murli point anywhere, (or even any of the above points), certifies that- 'Day and Night of Brahma' pertains to the Conf. Age.
Baba says- even the Conf. Age is accounted in the night. - Post No. 111 - mu point No. 5) -
http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 150#p12408
PBKs had already given the date of revelation as 2016 of which 33% is already over. Let us see what they are ACTUALLY able to reveal further.

ALL ABOVE CLARIFICATIONS of the various Versions of God, PROVE, BEYOND the SLIGHTEST DOUBT WHATSOEVER, that the Unrighteous children, the PBKs, SIMPLY CANNOT COMPREHEND ANY of the Versions in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE, (as per ORIGINAL PURE INTENT of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God); and keep COLLATING, GROUPING and PROPAGATING such Versions, by TOTALLY MISINTERPRETING & MISREPRESENTING them, (WITHOUT being AWARE, that they are ACTUALLY OPPOSING, DEFAMING & INSULTING God, by being instrumental to MANIPULATE His Pure Versions, RECKLESSLY, INDISCRIMINATELY & ABUSIVELY), DELUSIVELY believing that they are 'On Godly Service', when they are ACTUALLY 'On DoGly Service' of Ravan or Maya, motivated & sustained, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit!
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Ramrajya (kingdom of Ram) through the teachings of Ram

Now you children receive Godly advice which is called Ram’s advice (not Krishna’s advice).
[24.5.74, 15.8.74]

BK VIEW:- " NOW (Version spoken through the LOTUS Mouth of Brahma Baba, prior 1969) You (Righteous) Children receive Godly advice, which is called Ram’s (God's) advice."

Ram’s kingdom (Ram Rajya) can be obtained only through Ram. Ram Rajya begins in Golden Age. [17.7.72. P1]

BK VIEW:- " Ram’s (God's) Kingdom (RamRajya) can be obtained only through Ram (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God). RamRajya begins in Golden Age (Satyug - from the birth of the FIRST prince of G A, Shri Krishna - who is the soul of DLR).

Unlimited Bapuji is required for establishing Ram Rajya, one who can establish Ram Rajya and destroy Ravan Rajya. [6.7.71. P1]

BK VIEW:- " Unlimited Bapuji (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) is required for establishing RamRajya - ONE who can establish RamRajya (by propagating the PURE & UNADULTERATED Spiritual Knowledge, through His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - in 'Sakar', until 1969; and in 'Akar', after 1969, to date) and destroy Ravan Rajya [by 'DESTROYING' the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, (propagated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, in the latter part of Confluence Age), through His VERY SAME, ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - in his 'Akari'/'Nirakari' stage, at the very end of Confluence Age]."

If you want to go to Ram Rajya, you follow the teachings of Ram. [12.5.77. P3]

BK VIEW:- " If you want to go to RamRajya, you follow the teachings of Ram (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God -through the LOTUS Mouth/Intellect of His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - in 'Sakar', until 1969; and in 'Akar', after 1969, to date)."
[WHEREAS, Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'MAHA-MURKH' 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.), TREACHEROUSLY TRICKS the 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND followers, the PBKs, into DELUSIVELY believing that they can go to 'RamRajya', by following the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED 'teachings', in the form of the REVERSED advanced knowledge, propagated through the BOGUS mouth/intellect of their bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, who is the 'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan.]
SIMPLEST SPIRITUAL FORMULA for CONCERNED souls to CHOOSE where they would like to GOVERN :
" If You want to go to RamRajya, You follow the 'TEACHINGS' of 'Ram'."
" If you want to go to RavanRajya, you follow the 'Teachings' of 'Ram'."
The 'TRICK' lies in Re-Cognizing the DIFFERENCE between 'Ram' & 'Ram', and between 'TEACHINGS' & 'Teachings'!

You obtained kingdom through Ram’s advice and lost it through Ravan’s advice. Now you receive Ram’s advice to climb up again. [6.6.74. P3]

BK VIEW:- " You (Brahmin children) obtained Kingdom (sovereignty in G A and S A) through Ram’s (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God's) advice, and lost it through Ravan’s [(MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'MAHA-MURKH' 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', etc.)] advice (given in Confluence Age - and Re-Collected during C A and I A). NOW (Version spoken through the LOTUS Mouth of Brahma Baba, prior 1969) You (Righteous Children) receive Ram’s (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) advice (ONCE AGAIN, in Confluence Age) to climb up again."

Now Ram i.e. ShivBaba gives you his advice. There’s victory in this faith. [8.12.74. P2]

BK VIEW:- " NOW (Version spoken through the LOTUS Mouth of Brahma Baba, prior 1969) Ram (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) gives You (Righteous Children) His advice (through the LOTUS Mouth/Intellect of His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - in 'Sakar', until 1969; and in 'Akar', after 1969, to date). There’s VICTORY in THIS faith.
[ONLY for the Righteous Children; while the Unrighteous children are eventually DOOMED to PERDITION, DECEPTIVELY believing that there is 'victory' for them in the BLIND FAITH of their DELUSIVE belief, that 'Ram ShivBaba' refers to APPARENT 'ShivBaba' (or Ravan), through corporeal body of APPARENT 'Ram' (or 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan); INSTEAD of REAL-EYEsing that ACTUALLY 'Ram ShivBaba' refers to REAL ShivBaba (Shiva or God), through corporeal/subtle body of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR (or ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of God)]."

PBK VIEW:- Kingdom of Ram (Ramrajya) is praised and not of Krishna or Krishnarajya. Thus soul of Krishna cannot bring kingdom of Ram or Ramrajya and did not bring also, since he left his body way back in 1969. Soul of Ram would bring his kingdom (Ramrajya). Just as leaders of outside world sing, we will bring Ramrajya, similarly leaders of BK kingdom too say that they will bring kingdom of Ram. Arey! will Ram (in corporeal form) bring his own kingdom or anyone else will bring Ramrajya [kingdom of Ram (soul of Virendra Dev Dixit)].

BK General VIEW:- In ALL the above Versions, wherever the word, 'Ram' is used, the same refers to Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, ALONE - and to NO OTHER embodied soul, EITHER in a corporeal or subtle form!
'Kingdom of Ram' (RamRajya - in G A and S A) is praised, in CONTRAST to the 'kingdom of Ravan' (Ravan Rajya - in C A and I A); and this has no relevance, WHATSOEVER, to the 'Child Krishna' of G A, since there is no such thing as 'KrishnaRajya'. [But, Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'Prajapita Brahma', APPARENT 'Shankar', APPARENT 'Ram', APPARENT 'Krishna', etc., etc., etc.), TREACHEROUSLY TRICKS the 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND followers, the PBKs, into DELUSIVELY believing that 'RamRajya' (and since he MASQUERADES as Confluence Age 'Krishna' also - it would ALSO INADVERTENTLY imply that Confluence Age 'KrishnaRajya') is established through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT Confluence Age 'Ram')!
In ACTUAL FACT, the soul of Krishna (who is the FIRST prince of G A) is instrumental to establish the 'Kingdom of Ram' or 'Kingdom of God' or RamRajya, (being the ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God - in Confluence Age) - in 'Sakar', until 1969; and in 'Akar', after 1969, to date. It is GOD ALONE who establishes the 'Kingdom of Ram' or 'Kingdom of God' or RamRajya, through REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR; and the fact that Brahma Baba has left his CORPOREAL body way back in 1969, DOES NOT AT ALL mean that God requires ANOTHER corporeal body of another embodied soul on this corporeal sphere, thereafter, since Brahma Baba is VERY MUCH operating on this corporeal sphere THROUGH his SUBTLE body, ALONG WITH ShivBaba or God, TO DATE! Just as leaders of outside world, like Mahatma Gandhi, sang, 'we will bring RamRajya', (but were NOT successful, since they did not have REAL Ram or God with them), similarly leaders of BKWSU or PBKIVV have ALSO been MOTIVATED DIRECTLY by GOD HIMSELF, to CLEARLY PROCLAIM that they are instrumental to usher in the 'Kingdom of Ram' or 'Kingdom of God' or RamRajya (and have been SUCCESSFUL, 'Kalpa-Kalpa' or Cycle after Cycle, to usher in the 'Kingdom of God', since REAL Ram or God is VERY MUCH with them - FIRST, in 'Sakar', until 1969; and THEN, in 'Akar', after 1969, to date).
Whereas, on the OTHER HAND, it is equally true that the Soul of LAST Sovereign of S A, or Soul of LAST 'Ram' of 'Tretayug', Virendra Dev Dixit, is instrumental to usher in the 'kingdom of Ravan' or Ravan Rajya (being the Chief or Main instrument or the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age).
Therefore, the Soul of LAST 'Ram' of S A, Virendra Dev Dixit, is instrumental in Confluence Age, to establish the 'kingdom of Ravan' or Ravan Rajya; and he along with ALL the 'MAHA-MURKH' followers, the PBKs, are TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED into DELUSIVELY believing that they are instrumental to establish 'RamRajya', when, in ACTUAL FACT, they are instrumental to establish Ravan Rajya!

It is sad and unfortunate that- PBKs are NOT INCLINED to read, study and understand the Murli points, in the proper perspective. There are lots of crystal clear Murli points which say- human Ram is below human Krishna. Few given below.

1)SM 19-8-81(2):- Baap samjhaate hain Satyug kaha jata hai nayi duniya ko. Phir Treta may 25% kum kahenge. Kyonki thoda purana ho jata hai. Phir raajy hi CV (Chandra Vanshi) ka chalta hai. Unki nishaani dete hain kshatriya. Kyonki nayi duniya ke layak nahin baney. Isliye kum postion hoga. Humesha sabhi chaahte hain KRISHNPURI MAY JAAVE. Aise thode hi kub kahte RAMPURI MAY JAAVE. Sabhi Krishnpuri ke liye kahte hain. Gaate bhi hain chalo Vrundavan, bhaj Radhe Govind. Brindavan ki baath hai. Ayodhya ke liye nahin kahenge. Brundavan hai Krishnpuri. Sri Krishn ke oopar sabhi ka bahut pyaar rahta hai. Krishn ko bahut pyaar se Yaad karte hain. Krishn ko dekhte hain to kahte hain in jaisa PATI MILEY. IN JAISAA BACHCHA MILEY. IN JAISAA BHAAYI MILEY. Krishn ke pyaar may bahut rahte hain na. Sabhi chahte hain Krishnpuri. Abhi to hai Kanspuri. Ravan ki puri. Krishnpuri ka bahut mahatw hai. Krishn ko SABHI Yaad KARTE HAIN. TAB BAAP KAHTE HAIN TUM ITNAA SAMAY Yaad KARTE AAYE HO. Ab Krishn ki puri may jane ka purusharth karo. INKEY GHARANEY MAY TO AAVO. SV (Surya Vanshi) 8 gharane hai to itna purusharth karo jo rajayi may aakar rajkumar se to jhoolo. YAH SAMAJH KI BAATH HAI NA. Baap kahte hain bachche jitna ho sake manmanaabhav raho. Yaad may hi Maya vighn daalti hai, gir padte hain. Gyaan kub girata nahin. -175

2) - Error No. 18 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=49631&hilit=hisaab#p49631

3) "Most beloved is said for One REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, and another for Krishna".
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Father's form, dress and appearance:-

This is an ordinary body, is not it? That is why it is difficult to know Him. Many children get confused. When they hear good points they feel that such a knowledge cannot be given by any one else. Then Maya vaporizes the knowledge. Father also feels that children forget me on seeing (this) ordinary body.
[Night Class ; 6-6-61 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- " THIS (CLEARLY REFERRING to the body of REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or the soul of DLR) is an ORDINARY body, is it not? That is why it is difficult to know Him (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God - ACCURATELY). Many children (like 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs - present in the Yagya, even BEFORE 1969, in INCOGNITO form, as 'BKs' - but RECOGNIZED by 'Trikaldarshi' REAL ShivBaba or God) get CONFUSED. When they hear good points they feel that such a Knowledge cannot be given by any one else (other than REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God - through His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR). Then Maya [or Ravan, (MASQUERADING as APPARENT 'ShivBaba', APPARENT 'Ram', etc.), through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit], 'vaporizes' the (PURE) Knowledge (by CORRUPTING & ADULTERATING same, by MISINTERPRETING, MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING EACH & EVERY Pure Version in the SMs & AVs). Father (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) also feels that (the Unrighteous) children forget Me on seeing [THIS, or the photo of THIS] ordinary body (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR)."

I come only in an ordinary person’s body. Neither too poor nor too rich. [ Mu.26-4-73 Pg-2]

BK VIEW:- " I (REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God) come ONLY in an ORDINARY person’s body (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR). Neither TOO poor nor TOO rich."
Brahma Baba was neither TOO poor, NOR TOO rich, (as compared to other wealthy persons of his period and time), and whatever wealth he had was surrendered to God in the Service of ENTIRE HUMANITY, when he came into the Knowledge; and which was required to establish and sustain the Yagya in the very beginning, as per Drama Plan.
Whereas, 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit was so poor, in the beginning, that he did not even have enough money to buy a train ticket to travel anywhere, and was living off the earnings of Prem Kantha in Delhi - living with her for some time, as a PARASITE; having physical sexual relationships with her, (without marrying her), on the pretext that he was 'Shankar', and he was going to make her into 'Parvati', and that she was the REAL 'Jagadamba', etc., etc., etc. Poor Prem Kantha, who was gullible enough to be taken in, by his MASQUERADES & ESCAPADES, had BLIND faith in him, like ALL the 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, and fully believed that she was going to TURN from 'Nari' to 'Lakshmi' in this birth ITSELF, and that her PRESENT corporeal body would turn to 'kanchan kaya' or PURE Golden Aged BODY. But ALL her FALSE hopes and BLIND beliefs were DASHED to the ground when she became partially crippled, and finally left her body a couple of years ago.

Does ShivBaba have any ego? He is such a great authority. He says that I come in an ordinary body, in an ordinary house. I don't come in a rich person's house. [Mu 9-7-71 Pg-2]

BK VIEW:- " Does ShivBaba (Supreme Father Supreme Soul, Shiva or God) have any ego? He is such a great authority. He says that I come in an ordinary body (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), in an ordinary house. I don't come in a rich person's house."
After coming into the Knowledge, Brahma Baba's clothes were ordinary, and he lived in an ordinary house, along with the children.
'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, CANNOT EVEN DISCRIMINATE that God is SPECIFICALLY REFERRING to the soul of DLR, when He says that He "comes in an ordinary body" - owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS!

This Brahma has the same ordinary form. The dress, etc., are the same, there is no difference. That is why nobody is able to understand. [Mu 5-2-74 Pg-2]

BK VIEW:- " THIS Brahma (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) has the SAME ordinary form (IMPURE, ORDINARY body, as COMPARED to his OWN PURE, ROYAL body of G A). The dress, etc., are the same, there is no difference. That is why nobody is able to understand."
'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, who CANNOT DISCRIMINATE between the 'LOTUS Mouth' of God and the 'BOGUS mouth' of Ravan or Maya, can NEVER understand these matters in their PROPER PERSPECTIVE, owing to their CORRUPTED, DEGRADED & INVERTED INTELLECTS!

He is incorporeal, ego-less. Clothes, etc., are the same ... nothing has changed (except the cloth-like body) ... He has the same simple body and dress. There is no change. [Mu 8-4-74 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- " He is incorporeal, ego-less. Clothes, etc., are the same ... nothing has changed. ... He (REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR) has the same simple body and dress. There is no change."
'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, HIJACKS ALL such Pure Versions of God in the SMs and AVs, (more specifically, after 1969/1976), to TREACHEROUSLY TRICK the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, into DELUSIVELY BELIEVING that the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan is the 'mukrar-rath' of God, thus carrying out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap and Ravan Rajya, in Confluence Age!

Father says I come in a very simple body, that’s why very few people recognize Me.
(But Brahma’s body was extraordinary). Those living with Me also cannot recognize Me, as I am, what I am.
[Mu 4-2-74 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " Father says I come in a very simple body (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR), that’s why very few people recognize Me. Those living with Me also cannot recognize Me, as I am, what I am."
'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, CANNOT DISCRIMINATE, as to WHEN this Version was spoken, through WHOM it was spoken - and that God Himself is referring to the body of DLR as 'ordinary' and 'simple'! EVEN AFTER SPECIFIC CLARIFICATIONS have been provided on this forum, REPEATEDLY, regarding this matter, these 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs are SIMPLY UNABLE to CORRECTLY COMPREHEND what God has been saying, and to whom He has been ACTUALLY referring to, in these Versions!
With EACH such MISREPRESENTED projection of the Pure points of Knowledge, 'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, are CONFIRMING & PROVING THEIR ABJECT STUPIDITY, BEYOND THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT WHATSOEVER!

It is the same Mahabharata war. Therefore, God should also be present. So, in which form, in which body? Except for you children, nobody knows this. God also says that I come in a very ordinary body. I do not come in the body of Krishna (i.e. in the attractive body of Brahma, who is Krishna’s soul).
[Mu 13-8-76 Pg-3]

BK VIEW:- " It is the same Mahabharata war. Therefore, God should also be present. So, in which form, in which body? EXCEPT for YOU (Righteous) Children, nobody knows this ('MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, CAN NEVER KNOW THIS). God also says that I come in a very ordinary body (of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR). I do not come in the body of Krishna (the SAME soul of Brahma Baba or DLR, WHEN he is the first prince of the G A - being ONLY a small, but PURE child, at that TIME)."
'MAHA-MURKH', 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs, CANNOT DISCRIMINATE between PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE, owing to their CORRUPTED, DEGRADED & INVERTED INTELLECTS!

It does not matter if the body is weak. The soul should be powerful. [Mu 24-5-72]

BK VIEW:- REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or the soul of DLR becomes the MOST POWERFUL among the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE on this planet earth, after he receives the Knowledge from God, and becomes His TRUE COMPANION, who CANNOT BE SEPARATED from Him EVEN FOR ONE MOMENT, since 1969 onward, to date!

Shreenath (a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna in the western part of India, famous for it’s lavishness) and Jagannath (another temple dedicated to Lord Krishna in the eastern part of India, famous for its simplicity) are the same. However, depending on the area in which the temple is located, the deity is decorated accordingly and offerings served likewise. If he (Jagannath) is offered sweets to eat, it will upset his stomach. [Mu 20-7-73 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- Both 'Shreenath', AS WELL AS, 'Jagannath' are the memorials of the VERY SAME SOUL of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR - 'Shreenath' represents his Emperorship of the New World in G A; whereas 'Jagannath' represents his 'EMPERORSHIP' while in the Confluence Age, and when COMBINED with God - the TWO of them being INSEPARABLE from one another even for ONE MOMENT, since 1969, to date!

Although the body may be small, but if he is clever in knowledge, then it is felt that, he is going to become a great person in future. [Night Class 3-5-73 Pg-1]

BK VIEW:- NO OTHER EMBODIED SOUL CAN BECOME AS CLEVER AS REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, in the PURE Knowledge revealed to Humanity by God, and this qualifies him to become the GREATEST PERSON in the History of Humanity on this corporeal sphere!

We will transform from beggar to rich. If the mind is full of this intoxication, then such a person is called as 'mast kalankidhar fakir' (a carefree saint, who doesn’t care about others’ remarks). [Mu 27-2-74]

BK VIEW:- REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, Om Radhe Mama, and ALL the Righteous Childen, are ALL CAREFREE EMPERORS of the Confluence Age, who CAN NEVER BE PERTURBED by the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, propagated by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs!

Becoming a beggar is not as easy as going to one’s maternal aunt's house. A beggar does not have anything (like money, post, respect, etc.). [ Mu 21-1-74 Pg-4]

BK VIEW:- REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR SURRENDERED EVERYTHING he had in the TRUE Spiritual Service of God and Humanity, and PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED HOW TO BECOME A TRUE BEGGAR, IN A PRACTICAL WAY!

Whoever has a big post lives with it's pride. Rich people live in the remembrance of their money. They keep remembering their wealth, post (designation), respect, reputation. [ Mu 26-1-74 Pg-2]

BK VIEW:- REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR SURRENDERED EVERYTHING he had in the TRUE Spiritual Service of God and Humanity, and PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED his HUMILITY in front of the World!

When he is fair (pure), he should have crown and when he is dark (impure), from where will he get the crown? Village boy will be poor, is not it? [Mu 8-4-75 Pg-2]

BK VIEW:- Refers to REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, ALONE!

There will be no crown here; the work will go on in a secret form. [Mu 11-1-78 ]

BK VIEW:- Refers to REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, ALONE!
The work of establishment is STILL GOING on in a SECRET form, through the VERY SAME SOUL of REAL Prajapita Bahma, BB or soul of DLR!

PBK VIEW:- Brahma's(DLR) body was not ordinary. He had tall, fair, handsome body as described by BK Jagdish in his books. Also he was very rich. Yes, it is true that Shiva did come in body of DLR, but played only the role of Mother and not that of Father. Then who is the personality that has simple, ordinary body, plus he is neither too poor nor too rich, and Shiva is playing the role of Father through that personality ? Answer : Virendra Dev Dixit (Shankar)

BK General VIEW:- ALL the above Versions were spoken by Supreme Father Supreme Soul, REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, through the LOTUS Mouth of His ONE & ONLY 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, BB or soul of DLR, in 'Sakar, PRIOR 1969! God has referred to the LAST (or 84th) IMPURE body of Brahma Baba or soul of DLR (being his LAST or 84th body within this EWD), as ORDINARY, in COMPARISON to his OWN, FIRST PURE body in the New World or Golden Age, (as the FIRST prince of G A, as Shri Krishna; and the FIRST Emperor of G A, as Narayan). All these Versions have then been HIJACKED by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, (specifically after 1976), in order to project Virendra Dev Dixit as the 'mukrar-rath' of God; since Virendra Dev Dixit is instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap and Ravan Rajya, (more specifically in the latter part of Confluence Age), as ordained within this Eternal World Drama! Interested viewers may also review an earlier post, on this matter -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&p=48743#p48743

When God, Himself, CLEARLY DECLARES that the body of Brahma Baba, or soul of DLR, is ORDINARY - this is in the SPECIFIC CONTEXT, that his 84th body is IMPURE, and therefore ORDINARY, as COMPARED to his FIRST ROYAL body which is PURE, and therefore EXTRA-ORDINARY; and has NOTHING TO DO with the appearance or structure of his LAST body, in comparison to any other body in the Iron Age or the Confluence Age. But 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, CANNOT APPRECIATE this UNLIMITED ASPECT, owing to their CORRUPTED & INVERTED INTELLECTS (in spite of constantly harping on the Version, "the UNLIMITED Father, speaks of UNLIMITED matters, to the UNLIMITED children", like PARROTS, without appreciating what they are saying)!
Also, although Brahma Baba was RELATIVELY rich, (BEFORE he came into the Knowledge), he was NOT TOO RICH, in comparison to the wealthy persons of that period, at THAT TIME; and WHATEVER wealth he had, was TOTALLY surrendered to God, in the spiritual service of ENTIRE HUMANITY. God has also clarified the REASON for him to have had such MODERATE wealth, according to the plan of Drama - which was PURELY to facilitate the establishment and sustenance of the Yagya, during the INITIAL period. God has ALSO clarified, in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that Brahma Baba or soul of DLR, is BOTH, Mother AS WELL AS Father, Adam AS WELL AS Eve, Adi Dev AS WELL AS Adi Devi, the 'Alokik' Parent (Mother AS WELL AS Father), of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AS EMBODIED SOULS, on this planet EARTH! However, ONLY the Righteous Children, who HAVE RECEIVED, and who are STILL RECEIVING, spiritual sustenance from God through Brahma Baba, TO DATE, can EVER ACCEPT, this FACT! The Unrighteous children, who are EVIDENTLY NOT receiving such spiritual sustenance, obviously CANNOT be expected to EVER ACCEPT, that FACT!

Interested viewers may also review earlier posts, in connection with this REALITY, below -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&start=330#p48799
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&start=330#p48792

Post No. 19 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... pati#p4070
Error No. 05 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=48800&hilit=ordinary#p48800
Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Advance Party

Advance Party is doing service by transforming the corporeal body, but the role of some (souls) continues till the end through the corporeal and subtle form. What is your role? Does anyone have a role in the Advance Party? Does anyone have a role of service through the subtle body (Antahvaahak sharir)? Both have different importance. It's not a question of first or second. It's the importance of variety role. The task of the Advance Party is also not less important. You had been told that they are preparing their own plans zestfully. They are well known even there. (A.V. 25.1.80, pg.245)

BK VIEW:- " Advance Party is doing service by transforming the corporeal body (LEAVING CORPOREAL BODY COMPLETELY, and OPERATING ONLY THROUGH A SUBTLE BODY - like Brahma Baba), but the role of some (souls) continues till the end through the corporeal and subtle form (through their subtle form, WHILE REMAINING WITHIN THEIR CURRENT CORPOREAL BODY - like Dadi Gulzar). "

There are many children who have to go into the Advance Party also. One should not feel bad (express remorse) about it. They will receive there. Time is required for reception also, isn’t it? Parents should go first, isn’t it? (27.2.73, pg.4)

BK VIEW:- " There are many children who have to go into the Advance Party also (after leaving their existing corporeal bodies, and taking new corporeal bodies - but continuing to perform spiritual service through their subtle forms - but NOT IN DIRECT CONTACT with BKWSU or PBKIVV). One should not feel bad about it. They will receive there. Time is required for reception also, is it not? Parents should go first, is it not? (which means that those souls who have left their existing corporeal bodies, and taken new corporeal bodies, and who are continuing to perform spiritual service through their subtle forms, in their new corporeal bodies, will be instrumental to give birth to the PURE SOULS, like Krishna & Radha of G A, during the intervening period). "

What is the work being done by the Advance Party? They will prepare the field for you all. Whether you go to their family or not, but they will be instrumental for the task of establishment which has to take place. They will become instrumental with a powerful stage. They will gain such powers as to become helpful in the task of establishment. Nowadays you see that there's so much respect for the new blood. The more they move forward, the intellect of the elders will not work as much as the intellect of the young ones. When compared to the elders, there's more purity (satopradhanata) in the childhood. Because of the power of purity their intellect will work more than that of the elders. This change will be noticed. Elders will also give due respect to the advice of the children. Even now, those who are old, think that they belong to the bygone age. These belong to the present generation. If we don't give respect or deal with them as important persons then our work will not proceed. Earlier the children used to be dealt with egoistically. Now it's not so.... The young ones will only do wonders. Advance Party's work is going on, but they are also waiting for the advancement of your stage. Their work is also connected with you.
(A.V. 10.7.78, pg.349)

BK VIEW:- This means that those souls who have left their existing corporeal bodies, and taken new corporeal bodies, and who are continuing to perform spiritual service through their subtle forms, in their new corporeal bodies, will be young in age, and "because of the power of purity of their intellects", their intellects will work more than the elders!
THIS DOES NOT AT ALL APPLY to 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, who cannot DIFFERENTIATE even between the 'LOTUS Mouth' of God and the BOGUS mouth of Ravan or Maya!

The gathering of the group of Advance Party, especially containing special well known souls, is very strong. The wonderful role of preparing the (intellect like) ground for giving great birth, first birth (of Krishna in the Capital Delhi) is going on at a fast pace. (A.V. 18.1.80, pg.222)

BK VIEW:- THIS CLEARLY DOES NOT AT ALL APPLY to 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, who cannot DIFFERENTIATE even between the 'LOTUS Mouth' of God and the BOGUS mouth of Ravan or Maya; and who cannot DIFFERENTIATE even between the PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE!

Have you seen such a college where it's told in advance that you are going to become this.
(23.6.69, pg.3)

BK VIEW:- ONLY REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God has the power to tell this, in advance, to the Righteous Children, through the Godly University, BKWSU or PBKIVV, established by God through His 'mukrar-rath' of REAL Prajapita Brahma, Brahma Baba or the soul of DLR (and NONE OTHER)!
WHEREAS, the 'DoG' or the 'Defamer of God', Virendra Dev Dixit, has been afforded the 'power' to propagate the CORRUPTED & ADULTERATED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, for the benefit of the Unrighteous children, through the DoGly university, AIVV - ALL, PERFECTLY, AS PER DRAMA PLAN!

Good elephant-mounted (maharathis) and horse riders (Ghodey-savaar) also go in advance. (Speaking to Gange Dadi). (13.1.69, pg.4)

BK VIEW:- Version addressed specifically to Gange Dadi, a staunch BK!

Whose role is there in Advance Party, is a secondary issue. But watching this scene is very important. For the one who remains till the end, it's like doing everything.....So don't think of going, even if you go alone, you will have to do service in the Advance Party. That's why do not think about going. Think of taking everyone along. (A.V. 26.11.84, pg.32)

BK VIEW:- Version SPECIFICALLY designed to encourage souls who have to continue to play their role in their current corporeal bodies, (as per Drama Plan), but who appeared to Baba at the time, of being tired and wanting to leave their current corporeal bodies, owing to some ailment or the other. Specifically spoken by God, merely to ENCOURAGE such souls.
WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE CORRECT CONTEXT in which the Versions were spoken, the 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs randomly pick and choose such Versions, to give them a different implication, favouring their CORRUPTED & PERVERTED ideology, WITHOUT BEING AWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY DOING!!!

They (the Advance Party) are also strengthening their gathering (sangathan). Their work will also get revealed along with your work. Now they are close in respect of relation and place. That's why they meet in small groups, on one reason or the other.....Those who have to do physical service have also gone (to the Advance Party). Those possessing planning intellect for the new world have also gone. Along with them, those who increase the courage and joy have also gone.....A nice group is getting prepared. But both groups will get revealed together.....That party is making preparations on a large scale. Just as you people are planning a youth rally, so they are also youth now.....They have a lot of zeal inside but cannot do anything outside. This is also a role of co-operation in the work of establishment. Their thoughts are not one. They are together by force. But there is a secret in this forcible meeting. The time for clarifying the secret practices (guhya reet-rasam) of establishment is nearing now. Then you people will know what the Advance Party is doing, and they are also asking questions about what you are doing. But as per the drama both are progressing. (A.V. 18.1.84, pg.133-134)

BK VIEW:- " Then you people will know what the Advance Party is doing, and they are also asking questions about what you are doing."
If 'advancy party' was referring to the 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs, DO BKs NOT KNOW what they are doing???
Conversely, DO PBKs NOT KNOW what BKs are doing??? So, to whom are PBKs asking questions about what BKs are doing? And why are they required to ask such questions?

This means that those souls who have left their existing corporeal bodies, and taken new corporeal bodies, and who are continuing to perform spiritual service through their subtle forms, in their new corporeal bodies, are asking such questions to BapDada, through their subtle forms. And this 'Advance Party' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs!!!

Advance Party was asking that now we are doing the work of advance (party), but what special co-operation is being extended by our companions in our work? They are also preparing a rosary. Which rosary are they preparing? It's being decided who will be taking birth for the beginning of the new world. They too need the special co-operation of the subtle powerful mind. Although the souls who are going to be instrumental for a powerful establishment, are pure themselves but the atmosphere of people and the nature is degraded (tamopradhan). The less pure (alpa-satoguni) souls are lotus-like in the highly degraded atmosphere. ....Some among the Advance Party are ready to welcome the great souls and some are getting ready. Some are busy in preparations. Their means of service are friendship and closeness in relationship. (A.V. 18.1.86, pg.164, 165)

BK VIEW:- " Their means of service are friendship and closeness in relationship. "
This means that those souls who have left their existing corporeal bodies, and taken new corporeal bodies, and who are continuing to perform spiritual service through their subtle forms, in their new corporeal bodies, are interacting with EACH OTHER, through the SERVICE of FRIENDSHIP and CLOSENESS in RELATIONSHIP. And this 'Advance Party' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH' PBKs!!!

PBK VIEW:- Advance Party is not of those BK souls who are firm effort makers(basically) and then they leave their body and go up above in Subtle Region. No. According to advance knowledge, Advance Party comprise of PBKs who are in living form with their bodies and are advance in knowledge and Yoga, hence the term Advance Party has been coined for them.

BK General VIEW:- Murli points CLEARLY say- Advance Party is the group of BKs who are doing service AFTER transforming/changing their current corporeal bodies and they will not have/discuss Knowledge, in EVIDENT form. More details here below-

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... copy#p7817

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2515&hilit=advance+party
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2423&hilit=advance+party