Personal accusations

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Personal accusations

Post by admin »

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2600#p49217
admin wrote: Since this is EXCLUSIVELY a BK-PBK forum, only those who accept and are well-versed with The Knowledge should engage in active posting, ALWAYS referring to a point or points of Knowledge, to present their views.
Whenever a viewpoint of Knowledge is presented by any member, the comments of other members should always refer to that specific point of Knowledge, and present their views with respect to that specific point of Knowledge, highlighting another point of Knowledge, if so required. Please avoid personal tussles based on personal interpretations of The Knowledge, since personal interpretations will OBVIOUSLY be DIFFERENT, since there are TWO DIFFERENT PROMINENT IDEOLOGIES INVOLVED. Present your view, allow the other to present his/her counter-view, present your counter-view, and so on, ALWAYS STOPPING when required to do so, AVOIDING PERSONAL conflicts, PERSONAL accusations, PERSONAL taunting - whether DIRECT, SARCASTIC or SUBTLE - and PERSONAL ANIMOSITY, as MUCH AS POSSIBLE. We thank ALL CONCERNED for your kind UNDERSTANDING, CO-OPERATION and SUPPORT in this CRITICAL MATTER.

SAT
Although active members were advised to: "AVOID PERSONAL conflicts, PERSONAL accusations, PERSONAL taunting - whether DIRECT, SARCASTIC or SUBTLE - and PERSONAL ANIMOSITY, as MUCH AS POSSIBLE",
it is observed that some SPECIFIC active members are unable to comply with this request. Hence this topic is being commenced to club all such posts which contain any personal accusations against any other active member, and such active members may continue to break their heads herein, to their hearts' content, and all others who may not be interested in these duels can refrain from visiting this topic.

SAT
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to PBKs by mbbhat.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Probably they were waiting for your permission because you consider and also express yourself to be superior to ShivBaba ;-)
Don't you have any other useful task to perform?????
Just the tip of the iceberg - another example - where arjun once again started to make personal comments. Then obviously, this will force admins and moderators to take necessary steps.

Arjun will pretend as if he is being very polite, but he is probably not aware that he amply displays his subtle cunningness, which is very evident from his posts to others. When he has no choice, and all his efforts fail to properly address the issues raised in a logical manner, he will act as if he is superior to ShivBaba or begin making personal comments, either direct or sarcastic.

This post, including the above of arjun may be deleted within a week.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by fluffy bunny »

But you are the admin.

Is that how you are going to win every debate ... by deleting everyone else's posts?

Can we delete your posts when we don't like them?

Hahahahahaha ... chill out Mr Bhat. You're not cut out for being an admin or moderator.

The BKs have one dead forum already, and you're killing this one.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat,
You have all the time to search and quote words from my posts of this year and even ten years back. But I simply don't have time to search and quote the personal accusations that you have made against me and other members of this forum. It is your disgusting and irritating and argumentative form of engaging with others that prompts persons like me to respond in a harsh way. Otherwise, there are many other members on this forum who never elicit such response despite their views not matching with ours. It is for you to introspect and act. If you want to continue and quote my words which you don't like then it is upto you. I wish you good luck.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:And you say so innocently that you never make any personal comment. And the Admins say that they are impartial.
I never said I did not make any personal comment. I have said many times it is like a rebound, only in retaliation to personal comments consistently being made by you, as per your present governing sanskar, which you do not seem to have any control over AT ALL, NOT in the LEAST WHATSOEVER. I have admitted personally. (You are speaking lies).
It is you who began to make personal comments once again; I had also said; due to which, admins also may have to take necessary steps.

Mu Point- "Chor ko chor kahnaa gaali naheen hai".

See your own way of arguments - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50760#p50760

So, what you have written are so, so they might have been edited so to make you understand better. Moreover admins are also human beings, some mistakes may happen.

More personal comments from your side-
I don't know how you get such kinds of illogical and meaningless questions in your mind. Please stop arguing just for the sake of argument and save others' time.
WHY DO YOU and your bodily GURU CONSISTENTLY ARGUE with ShivBaba's PURE Versions in the SMs and AVs, and SHAMELESSLY CONTINUE to OPPOSE, INSULT & DEFAME GOD, IN SPITE of so many clarifications provided on this forum??? WHAT ARE YOU HOPING TO GAIN FROM SUCH INSULTS TO GOD, IN SPITE OF CLEAR CLARIFICATIONS BEING PROVIDED CONSISTENTLY ON THIS FORUM???
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat and the persons writing through your account,

Nothing better can be expected from you. So, no comments from my end. You may continue do what you are best at. All the best.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Honestly, Mr Bhatt ... ?

I'd give up the internet and spend more time speaking to real people in the real world.

You're not doing anyone any service through this medium.

I don't mean this in a nasty way. The internet is a great thief of life, and very bad for one's dharna.
You're supposed to be a BK and so, therefore, have an even higher value for this time in life.

You won't win anyone away from the PBKs ... and working to damage or destroying them is surely bad karma.

arjun
PBK

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by arjun »

golden heart wrote:ONCE AGAIN, A CLEAR and MALICIOUS attempt to deviate from the CORE ISSUE of the relevant point in question and accuse the other for fault of own self - as usual, in a SUBVERSIVE & SARCASTIC manner, SURREPTITIOUSLY INVITING a personal comment by way of a reaction, so as to CONTINUE to ACCUSE the other of making personal comments first, and attempting to give the SUPERFICIAL IMPRESSION to INNOCENT VIEWERS that own self is the VICTIM, rather than REAL-EYEsing that own self is ACTUALLY CLEARLY involved in attempting to VICTIMIZE others in the public domain CLANDESTINELY - a typical characteristic of Ravan Rajya, PROVING the type of VICIOUS training being provided to the members of AIVV!
Thanks for taking so much pains dear golden heart lodged in the body of mbbhat to draft such a lengthy character certificate for this soul. ;-)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

The short summary in ALL of your posts, Mr Bhatt, is this ...
"I was confused by some discussions I had with low ranking PBK students 10 years ago ... and now I am trying to make the PBKs look bad by making them look even more confused"
That is all you keep saying ... time and time and time again.

It's impossible to unconfuse you because you have no sincere intention to be unconfused.

You don't want and have a sincere intention to learn PBKism, therefore it's pointless to carry on. If you have any sincere intention to learn ... go to a PBK centre, take the course from a good PBK teacher.

PBKism is the same as any subject, you need to approach things methodically and respectfully.

You are just diving into the ocean, splashing about like a crazy person and then shouting,
"look, I am drowning".

Of course, you are drowning ... no get out ... go to the shallow end of the training pool ... and learn how to swim there ... from a swimming teacher, before heading off into deeper and rougher waters.

Don't blame the PBKs if you cannot swim. You need to start at the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I would suggest to all PBKs to just stop engaging with Mbbhat until he does the Advance Course at least.

Imagine ... it's like me arguing with a physics professor about quantum physics, before I've even sat the entrance examination to the university ... and then accusing the professor of being stupid because he cannot reply to my insults.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy bunny wrote:it's like me arguing with a physics professor about quantum physics, before I've even sat the entrance examination to the university ... and then accusing the professor of being stupid because he cannot reply to my insults.
This is exactly what he is doing. And that too even after we have patiently answered most of his questions. He keeps on repeating the same allegations just to be in the limelight and to present the PBKs in a bad light.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I think fluffy bunny is being funny at the cost of mbbhat and has stubbornly taken up a point, like moving a sword in the darkness. What if mbbhat has taken the course and you look more stupid than you think.

I think we should respect one another in the sense that we should not have the desire that the other one stops posting, and post with the aim that we discourage them to post. I think we should do the opposite and encourage each other to share their view. I think the input of mbbhat is very valuable, balanced, well informed and provocative in the good way that it stimulates the churning. Of course he is a constant stock of nice Murli points. In contrast to that, I don't think fluffy bunny contributes essentially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No "what ifs".

Mr Bhatt has not taken the course and that is 99% of his problem. He cannot do or say anything until he has done so ... everything else is a futile "he said, she said" that some unnamed PBKs said 10 years ago.

Me? I am just learning ... and I don't find his "garbage truck" approach helpful.

The most valuable thing I offer, apart from the odd historical reference and an objective point of view, is the reminder that without a searchable complete collection of 'as near to original as possible' Murlis ... 99% of these discussions are futile because we cannot check the reference and the context within which it was written.

I cannot trust his translations, and quotations taken out of context are largely pointless.

LESSON:
WHEN ONE CANNOT TRUST OTHERS, ONE MUST LEARN THE CORRECT METHOD OF HOW TO TRUST ONE's OWN SELF!
SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Which fortune cookie did you read that from?

Trust me, you are not in a state of mind to give me spiritual advice or guidance.

LESSONS:
1. WHEN GOD HIMSELF HAS NO CHANCE OF GIVING SOMEONE SPIRITUAL ADVICE OR GUIDANCE, WHAT CHANCE WOULD A HUMAN SOUL HAVE???

2. GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES (FIRST, BEFORE BEING IN A POSITION TO HELP OTHERS)!

SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: A flier about Brahma Baba by BKs with clarifications by PBKs with Murli proofs

Post by fluffy bunny »

I also think you should stop spamming this forum with links to the BKs forum, Mr Bhatt.

If you want to say something ... say something here. Don't force us to have to go over there and work out what the hell it is you are referring to.

Thanks

LESSONS:
1. THOSE WHO 'KNOW', AND KNOW THAT THEY 'KNOW', ARE WISE
2. THOSE WHO KNOW, BUT KNOW NOT THAT THEY KNOW, ARE 'SIMPLY' DUMB OR 'NUMB'
3. THOSE WHO 'KNOW NOT', BUT DO KNOW THAT THEY 'KNOW NOT', ARE 'SIMPLY' SIMPLE
4. THOSE WHO 'KNOW NOT', AND KNOW NOT THAT THEY 'KNOW NOT', ARE FOOLS
5. THOSE WHO 'KNOW NOT', AND ACCEPT NOT THAT THEY 'KNOW NOT', AND STILL DELUSIVELY & ARROGANTLY AFFIRM THAT THEY DO KNOW, ARE ???

SAT