Personal accusations

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat »

From here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=53003#p53002
sita wrote:I have told you clearly that - no, PBKs do not believe so. It is only due to the lack of faith in me that you don't believe me when I say something to you, but this becomes a reason to ask the same question again and again, and go in useless discussion.
Do not PBKs divide the top 108 souls into 12X 9 ? - Yes or No?

(If reply to above is yes) Do not PBKs believe Jagadamba is head of one of the above groups? - Yes or No?*
-------------
but please, note that few times already you have come with wrong information,
Only once I think I was wrong during my discussion with you. [Regarding name Saraswathi]. [That too I had refuted almost well due to erroneous PBK philosophy]. But, yes, it was a mistake, but definitely not at all a serious one.

If I had been wrong anywhere more than that during my discussion with you, you may kindly show it.
I have already told you several times to check your sources, about the information about the advanced knowledge and it would be the best to limit yourself to the literature and classes on the website.
Not right, because then there is no need of the forum. And, I have shown proof that many PBKs have contradicted with themselves in the forum.

I have also shown you the link of the PBK literature where it was wrong. It said (in the PBK philosophy regarding the 1936 incident)- "God simultaneously entered in the two personalities". - When I asked you how can God enter in tow bodies simultaneously? you did/could not reply.

I am not expecting you to reply to my query. If you like, kindly reply fully, instead of replying to tail and accuse others.
-------------------
* - I have never said - Jagadamba is (just) last bead.
I have said Jagadamba is head(first) of the last group.
[The PBk had told me that rank of Jagadamba is 12. So, I guessed she could be head of the last group. That is why I had clearly said- I am not sure whether it is 9 groups each of 12 beads or 12 groups each of 9 beads. ] That is why I had put the question.

You did not reply initially. Later only, you have explained it better**. Now, would you like to explain (in the relevant topic) what is the rank of Jagadamba? If PBKs believe- group of Jagadamba starts as group 2, is her tank 13 then? [the first 12 rank holders would be in the first group- is it so? ]

Or is the sequence of ranking different?** Since full reply is not given, waste discussions would happen.

* -Even now, your reply is only half.

*** - I do not know that ranking method of PBKs.
Ranking can be in two ways.
----All the members of a group come first, then the next group, and so on. ... OR -
---first bead in each group, then the next bead in each group, and so on.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks to most beloved ocean of knowledge ShivBaba, that even here, there had been no room for the PBKs to accuse me. PBK Sita soul had agreed that the RANK of their Jagadamba is 13, which is close to 12 what mbbhat had said.
More details are available in the same topic.

The hide and seek game of PBK sita soul is once again exposed there. But, all is right in drama. :cool:
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

from here
viewtopic.php?f=2&p=53093#p53093
Dear Div Bro mbbhat,
Whereas, we DEFINITELY DO APPRECIATE, your EXTREME PATIENCE and RESOURCEFULNESS, and your DEDICATED COMMITMENT and PERSEVERANCE, we feel obligated to bring to your kind notice, that it is IMPOSSIBLE to CONVINCE another soul, whose Spiritual Intellectual Frequency is EVIDENTLY 180 degrees OUT of PHASE with yours, and make that soul COMPREHEND the particular aspects of the Murli, (which are understood to be the SUBTLER aspects by you) in the VERY SAME MANNER, in which you are able to COMPREHEND SAME, quite easily. LIKEWISE, it would be IMPOSSIBLE (and EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TOO) for another soul, to make you COMPREHEND the particular aspects of the Murli, (which are understood by that soul to be the 'unlimited clarifications' of the Murli), in the VERY SAME MANNER, in which that particular soul is able to COMPREHEND SAME, quite easily. In this context, it would also be prudent to bring to your kind attention that overlooking this factor, and continuing to 'bother' ANOTHER soul relentlessly, in that PARTICULAR VEIN of VIGOROUSLY EXPECTING that soul to READILY ACCEPT your point of view, would not be considered to be exercising due compassion with due discretion, towards such a soul.

Dear Div Bro Sita,
We would ALSO like to take this opportunity, to EQUALLY APPRECIATE, the EXTREME PATIENCE and RESOURCEFULNESS, and the DEDICATED COMMITMENT and PERSEVERANCE, with which you feel obligated to DEFEND your particular viewpoints, as readily understood by you, in accordance with the natural tendency of your intellect, and as propagated by AIVV.

We would like to present here, a simple example, which may more easily illustrate the ground reality of this EWD Play. Assuming that the SEED of The Tree has ESSENTIALLY to give The Knowledge through an embodied soul, one may EITHER be INFLUENCED MORE, by the SEED ONLY, or the instrumental embodied soul ONLY.
The REAL SEED motivates CERTAIN souls to give PROMINENCE to the SEED ONLY, and forget the instrument (Brahma Baba) - ONLY keep him in the AWARENESS, as an INSTRUMENT ONLY, but DO NOT Remember him - through whom the 'shooting' of the 'Day of Brahma' or the 'Day of The Cycle' occurs - we may use the TOP PART of EVERY LEAF of The Tree to represent the COMPREHENSION of EVERY POINT of Knowledge, in the ORIGINAL PERSPECTIVE of the REAL SEED.
The APPARENT SEED of the SAME Tree, THEN motivates CERTAIN OTHER souls to give due PROMINENCE to the INSTRUMENT - DELUSIVELY believing that the REAL SEED is within THAT instrument - (-Virendra Dev Dixit) - through whom the 'shooting' of 'Night of Brahma' or the 'Night of The Cycle' occurs - we may use the BOTTOM PART of EVERY LEAF of the VERY SAME Tree to represent the COMPREHENSION of EVERY POINT of the VERY SAME Knowledge, in the REVERSED PERSPECTIVE of the REAL SEED.

If the above DIFFERENCE & CONTRAST is appreciated by concerned souls, the NEGATIVE ENERGY would tend to get diluted gradually, and the interactions would then become progressively more amicable.
You don't identify the problem. It is not in lack of understanding. The points expressed are from the Murli, and clear and easy to understand. The claims about subtlety are in fact an attempt to show off about one's own stage. Knowledge is easy, so is the practice. If someone is coming here to show off, it shows he is far from the path of knowledge. The advanced knowledge or the unlimited meanings are also not difficult to understand at all, and it is seen that they are very well understood.

The problem is that mbbhat has the agenda to find faults in our knowledge and this is his motive. This is not a problem in itself, but such motive of his colors his discussions in such a way that I have to put up with misinformation, deliberate misinterpretation, propaganda, vulgar language, negativity, absurd claims, superiority complex, humiliating and rude attitude, personal comments, accusations of blasphemy, etc., and that is all in front of you to see.

On top of that we have the daily inputs of the admin that concern the PBKs, without fail, that are openly aggressive, and he obviously would be happy if we just dropped posting. Then I am advised to ignore all of this. Why should I ignore it? Is it my fault that the admin corpus is impotent and does not impose due sanctions and rules, and does not make remarks, etc. If what is bad is tolerated, people get used to that, and start thinking it is normal or even something good.

And finally, the admin has the arrogance to present himself as non-biased and balanced, whilst at the same time has lofty attitude towards the PBKs, as if it is not a matter of discussion, but the final truth is clear to him, and we have been proved wrong. To be biased is not wrong, and there is nothing wrong in being open about it. I agree that everyone is free to express himself as he wishes, but not if this causes harm to others. Now this should not be made as my own personal problem of my feelings, and it is not about the PBKs. It is just not fair. OK, I can tolerate. But why? What good will it bring? Is it not good to sanction what is not good, or is it better to tolerate it? If you tolerate it, it grows. But I have the feeling of contentment with my participation here and the participation of the other PBKs, and I feel we are presenting our points in an excellent way, despite the desire of mbbhat to present it in a way, that we always lose. I have full faith in the ability of the readers to read.

= RESPONSE =

CONCERNED, interested viewers may like to review points 1, 5 & 8 of Rev SM dated 01.07.2017, in post dated 01.07.2017, in link below - which is SELF-EXPLANATORY - but ONLY for THOSE with Satopradhan intellects - as CLEARLY CLARIFIED, by God, HIMSELF -
viewtopic.php?f=40&p=53105#p53105
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

CONCERNED, interested viewers may like to review points 1, 5 & 8 of Rev SM dated 01.07.2017, in post dated 01.07.2017, in link below - which is SELF-EXPLANATORY - but ONLY for THOSE with Satopradhan intellects - as CLEARLY CLARIFIED, by God, HIMSELF -
viewtopic.php?f=40&p=53105#p53105
It is our fortune we have at least someone with satopradhan intellect here. If there are others also, please, speak up. This way we will know. Why not have a satoprdadhan intellect? If one finds justification for everything in the Murli, his/her mind/heart will be clean.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:You don't identify the problem. It is not in lack of understanding.
Once again PBk Sita soul did not reply to the point. Is it lack of understanding or deliberately doing so? - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=53108#p53108
sita

Post by sita »

It is your problem you did not read or understand. But I have repeated for you.
sita

Post by sita »

From here - viewtopic.php?f=2&p=53113#p53113 -
= RESPONSE =

When the IGNORANT & ARROGANT, 'MAHA-MURKH' bodily guru of the PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit, TREACHEROUSLY implies that the head of a donkey shown on top of the head of Ravan, pertains to Brahma Baba - (when, in FACT, it ACTUALLY pertains to his own self) - would that be considered to be 'condemning and judgmental' -
of BOTH, the REAL 'mukrar-rath' of God, Brahma Baba, AS WELL AS, God, HIMSELF???

If the ACTUAL TRUTH is CLARIFIED, by using the Pure Versions of God, and providing their UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS, for the SOLE benefit of ALL embodied souls, with GENUINE FEELINGS of COMPLETE COMPASSION towards them, and with the SOLE purpose of DELIVERING them from the VERY CLAWS & JAWS of Ravan, (MASQUERADING as RAMA), would that ALSO be considered to be 'condemning and judgmental' ???
Brother, you seem to be angry at me due to some reason. I am not angry with you. Maybe you are not happy with me following the advanced knowledge or you don't like the advanced knowledge. This is at least clear. And maybe we are all wrong. And you are anyway always free to express your emotions, whatever they may be and nobody is objecting to that, I think. But you have to also take responsibility about what you say. You should not act as mbbhat that for everything he does he finds excuses in the PBKs. You are trying to do the same. You like to say you are judgmental, because we are judgmental. There is no connection between the two. If you like to discuss the point about the donkey, if we are judgmental there or not, I am ready. But you have to realize that by calling us ignorant, arrogant etc, you are not proving us to be ignorant and arrogant etc, if this is what you like to do. But I doubt.

You have to understand our feelings also, that when we say for eg. that the donkey refers to Brahma Baba this is in no way with the intention to insult. We like to convey some knowledge and information this way. We were BKs. We have respect for Brahma Baba, no less than yours. Could be more, even. We say that donkey is body-consciouness and to think that I am Chariot of God, this body is Chariot of God is also body-consciousness. Like you prove yourself here as very devoted follower of God. You don't need to be so fanatical about it and show off so much, this is also body-consciousness

Please, accept my humble advice to always think about your motive before speaking. If what you say is a reaction, if it is based on some feeling of being insulted, then what will follow will never be good. Understand that if you are angry and aggressive, there is no justification for that. You have to take responsibility and manage this in yourself. By the habit of being angry at others and putting the blame on others your inner self will not grow and develop, but will be left forsaken and this feeling of anger, is that call of this inner you, to give him some attention it deserves.

For me you like to convey two messages with your posts. One is you have to make people aware and beware of us and our tricks. This is fair. And there is a way to do it. You don't have to use such strong words. It is contra-productive. But your other message is that you clearly like to insult us. This is what I don't agree to.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Please, accept my humble advice ...
PBK Sita soul did not acknowledge the typing error in the other topic, but, corrected it in the post. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=53117#p53110

And, as usual, once again did not reply to the point, but still continues in giving vague replies.

These reflect the attitude of PBKs. Humility in PBKs is just artificial.
sita

Post by sita »

PBK Sita soul did not acknowledge the typing error in the other topic, but, corrected it in the post. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=53117#p53110
And, as usual, once again did not reply to the point, but still continues in giving vague replies.
These reflect the attitude of PBKs. Humility in PBKs is just artificial.
I am all the time under the strict, but just supervision of mbbhat.

= RESPONSE =

From here - viewtopic.php?f=13&p=53120#p53116

“Brother, you seem to be angry at me due to some reason.”
We DEFINITELY have GENUINE FEELINGS of COMPASSION for embodied souls, who STILL DELIBERATELY & ARROGANTLY CHOOSE to BASK in IGNORANCE, IN SPITE of providing them with CLEAR UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS of the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God.

“I am not angry with you.”
We THANK you for your KINDNESS, UNDERSTANDING and COMPASSION!

“Maybe you are not happy with me following the advanced knowledge or you don't like the advanced knowledge. This is at least clear.”
If the CONCERNED embodied souls DO NOT follow the so-called advanced knowledge, in the Confluence Age, there would be NO ADMINISTRATIVE HEADS during the ‘Night of the Cycle’, in the outer broad Drama, and Drama would then become lop-sided!

“And maybe we are all wrong.”
EVERYONE is enacting their designated roles within this EWD Play ACCURATELY.
NO ONE can be CONDEMNED, BLAMED or HATED, UNLESS one is IGNORANT about the WHOLENESS of Drama.

“And you are anyway always free to express your emotions, whatever they may be and nobody is objecting to that, I think.”
We are making a sincere attempt to express the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS of the Pure Versions of God in the SMs & AVs, in their PROPER PERSPECTIVE, in ACCORDANCE with the ORIGINAL PURE INTENTION of God - in GOOD FAITH, and for the ULTIMATE BENEFIT of Humanity, THAT’s ALL!!!

“But you have to also take responsibility about what you say.”
We take FULL & COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY for what we CLARIFY, and DO NOT apportion ANY CONSEQUENCES of EXERCISING such responsibility to ANYONE ELSE. However, we THANK you for your CONCERN in the matter. You are COMPLETELY FREE from ANY CONSEQUENCES of what we CLARIFY, and should have NO CAUSE for ANY CONCERN regarding same, AT ANY TIME.

“You should not act as mbbhat that for everything he does he finds excuses in the PBKs. You are trying to do the same.”
This is simply a NATURAL REFLECTION, or a REACTION, of the INITIAL & SUBSEQUENT DEFAMATORY ACTIONS & DEROGATORY CONDUCT, perpetuated/adopted by the bodily guru of the PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit, and the PBKs themselves – for which, they ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES to BLAME, if AT ALL!

“You like to say you are judgmental, because we are judgmental. There is no connection between the two.”
This, AGAIN, is the CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION of an INVERTED intellect.
We endeavoured to convey, that IF the PBKs consider, or FEEL, that they are NOT BEING judgmental, THEN they should ALSO NOT ACCUSE others of being judgmental – PARTICULARLY, when in ACTUAL FACT, others are ONLY endeavouring to CLARIFY the ACTUAL TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!

“If you like to discuss the point about the donkey, if we are judgmental there or not, I am ready.”
There is NOTHING FURTHER to DISCUSS, and WASTE EACH OTHER’s TIME, in the matter.
The PBKs will ADAMANTLY & ARROGANTLY CONTINUE to HOLD on to their VIEW, that same pertains to Brahma Baba, for the reasons, of which, we are ALREADY FULLY AWARE.
The TRUTH is, same ACTUALLY applies to the bodily guru of the PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit - simply because Brahma Baba is FREE in his SUBTLE AWARENESS and CONSCIOUSNESS, after 1969, and DOES NOT CARRY the BURDEN of his CORPOREAL BODY ANY LONGER, while the MORON of the BLIND PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit, is STILL CARRYING such a BURDEN, while TREACHEROUSLY TRICKING the BLIND PBKs that he CONSTANTLY remains stable in his ‘Nirakari’ stage, such that EVEN his PERVERTED ACTION of SEXUALLY copulating with the INNOCENT/IGNORANT ‘kanyas & matas’, DOES NOT have ANY EFFECT on his soul – which is the ‘shooting’ of the outer World of Ravan Rajya, where the BLIND, IGNORANT devotees DELUSIVELY believe that the souls are IMMUNE to the CONSEQUENCES of PERVERTED ACTIONS!

“But you have to realize that by calling us ignorant, arrogant etc, you are not proving us to be ignorant and arrogant etc, if this is what you like to do. But I doubt.”
It is ENTIRELY the EXCLUSIVE PREROGATIVE of an INDIVIDUAL, to JUDGE for himself/herself, whether he/she is ACTUALLY being IGNORANT/ARROGANT or NOT - by looking into the CLEAR MIRROR of the UNADULTERATED Knowledge of God! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for ANYONE to be UNDULY CONCERNED about the opinions of OTHERS! One should, RATHER, FOCUS on the UNADULTERATED OPINION of God in the SMs & AVs, for their VERY OWN BENEFIT - if they CARE to do so!

“You have to understand our feelings also, that when we say for eg. that the donkey refers to Brahma Baba this is in no way with the intention to insult. We like to convey some knowledge and information this way.”
The VERY SAME APPLIES to the CLEAR CLARIFICATION provided above, that the ‘donkey’ ACTUALLY refers to the ‘MAHA-MURKH’ ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, and making THOROUGH IDIOTS out of the BLIND PBKs. There is ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION to DELIBERATELY INSULT ANYONE, but ONLY to CONVEY the TRUTH, and ONLY to THOSE who are ABLE to RECEIVE the TRUTH. Others have the FULL FREEDOM to simply IGNORE SAME, and CONTINUE with their DELUSIVE beliefs, and their ERRONEOUS impressions of those who are involved in providing such TRUTHFUL CLARIFICATIONS.
NO OFFENCE MEANT TO ANYONE, WHATSOEVER!!!
SIMPLY REAL-EYEs the TRUTH, and if UNABLE TO DO SO, them SIMPLY IGNORE THE SAME, THAT’s ALL!

“ We were BKs. We have respect for Brahma Baba, no less than yours. Could be more, even.”
How are Spiritual PROSTITUTES & DESTITUTES, who follow a Spiritual GIGOLO - DELUSIVELY believing him to be the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, when he has ACTUALLY been PROVED to be the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, on this forum, in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS - be expected to have due respect and regard for the REAL ‘mukrar-rath’ of God – Brahma Baba???

“We say that donkey is body-consciousness and to think that I am Chariot of God, this body is Chariot of God is also body-consciousness.”
The ABOVE ONLY CONFIRMS that the BLIND, IGNORANT/ARROGANT PBKs have INVERTED STONE intellects! This aspect has been ALREADY CLARIFIED SEVERAL TIMES on this forum. But SUCH PURE UNADULTERATED CLARIFICATIONS CANNOT sit within the IMPURE, ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellects of the BLIND, IGNORANT/ARROGANT PBKs!
Brahma Baba, HIMSELF, DID NOT DECLARE that he is the Chariot of God. In the beginning, there was definitely the concept of ‘aham brahmasmi’; but this was NOT a declaration of being a Chariot of God.
In ANY CASE, that was the INITIAL ‘baby-intellect’ stage of Brahma Baba.
God, HIMSELF, CLEARLY & UNAMBIGUOUSLY DECLARED, that Brahma Baba is His ‘mukrar-rath’, or His EXCLUSIVE, APPOINTED Chariot - and FURTHER, that He DOES NOT TAKE ANY OTHER corporeal Chariot, in ‘Sakar’ - and that Brahma Baba is the REAL PrajaPita of the ENTIRE human race, within this EWD Play.
If Brahma Baba had REFUSED to think, or believe, that he is the Chariot of God, or that his body is the Chariot of God, THAT would be an OUTRIGHT INSULT to God, and an OPPOSITION to the CLEAR DECLARATION of God, and TOTAL LACK of HUMILITY in accepting what God has said about him.

On the other hand, the IGNORANT/ARROGANT bodily guru of the BLIND PBKs, SURREPTITIOUSLY IMPLIES that he is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God - when, in ACTUAL FACT, he is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, INVOLVED in OPPOSING, DEFAMING, INSULTING & MOCKING God, CONSISTENTLY & PERSISTENTLY - thus TREACHEROUSLY TRAPPING the BLIND PBKs in the VICIOUS BOG of body-consciousness EVEN FURTHER – WITHOUT them EVEN REAL-EYEsing what EXACTLY is ACTUALLY taking place!!!
He is CLEARLY SPIRITUALLY IMPOTENT, because he has NO GUTS, or FORTITUDE, to OPENLY DECLARE the TRUTH about himself, or about God, and would like to HIDE BEHIND the FORTITUDE of his BLIND followers. When he was ARRESTED by the POLICE, and FORCIBLY DRAGGED out of his CLANDESTINE ‘HIDE-OUT’, he was SLAPPED by the Inspector, who questioned him, ‘Tum apne ko Shankar kahlate ho’?, ‘You call yourself Shankar’?
Instead of RESPONDING APPROPRIATELY, he SHEEPISHLY MUMBLED that his followers were the ones who were regarding him as Shankar - AS THOUGH, the FAULT LAY SQUARELY with THEM, and NOT WITH HIM, and he had NOTHING to with same! And the BLIND, STUPID PBKs CONTINUE to follow such an IMBECILE, when he has CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED that he is READY to DROP them, LIKE A HOT POTATO, when it comes to the REAL, PRACTICAL TEST. The member, ‘Shivsena’, who PERSONALLY ACCOMPANIED him to the POLICE STATION, and sat BESIDE him in the POLICE VEHICLE, is a DIRECT WITNESS to the above OCCURRENCE, which the BLIND PBKs CHOOSE to IGNORE – VERY MUCH TO THEIR VERY OWN DETRIMENT!
He had ADEQUATE SPUNK to screw the INNOCENT/IGNORANT ‘kanyas & mothers’, AT WILL, but he had NO WILL, or SPUNK, to FACE the CONSEQUENCES of his actions, at that time!

“Like you prove yourself here as very devoted follower of God. You don't need to be so fanatical about it and show off so much, this is also body-consciousness.”
Let EACH ONE RESOLVE their OWN individual karmic debts, to their OWN advantage, and for their OWN benefit. If OTHERS are doing something wrong, they will reap the consequences of same. Certainly you would not be required to reap the consequences of the actions of others, whether good or bad!
BE FREE & TOTALLY INDEPENDENT!

“Please, accept my humble advice to always think before speaking about your motive. If what you say is a reaction, if it is based on some feeling of being insulted, then what will follow will never be good. Understand that if you are angry and aggressive, there is no justification for that. You have to take responsibility and manage this in yourself. By the habit of being angry at others and putting the blame on others your inner self will not grow and develop, but will be left forsaken and this feeling of anger, is that call of this inner you, to give him some attention it deserves.”
God, HIMSELF, has ALREADY THOUGHT about EVERYTHING PROPERLY, before speaking the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge to Humanity, THROUGH Brahma Baba. Our humble advice to you is to COMMENCE STUDYING the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God in the SMs & AVs, AS THEY ARE PRESENTED, IN ACCORDANCE with Drama, (AFTER ERASING ALL the Spiritual GARBAGE which has been accumulated in your ‘Sanskars’, by EXPOSING your intellect to the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge) - if you CHOOSE to do so, and if you REALLY have an inclination to do so - for your OWN BENEFIT. Otherwise, you may CARRY ON, AS YOU DESIRE and WISH, in accordance with your designated role within Drama.

“For me you like to convey two messages with your posts. One is you have to make people aware and beware of us and our tricks. This is fair. And there is a way to do it. You don't have to use such strong words. It is contra-productive.”
The CORRECT way to do it is, to HIGHLIGHT the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, and CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE how they have been SEVERELY MANIPULATED, MISINTERPRETED, MISREPRESENTED & MISAPPROPRIATED – by CONTINUING to provide the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS, in ACCORDANCE with the ORIGINAL PURE INTENT of God.
Those who are GENUINELY interested in COMPREHENDING same, in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, will OBVIOUSLY FOCUS on the ACTUAL Pure Versions of God, and NOT be DISTRACTED by, or WASTE their time, in HIGHLIGHTING the BLACK-SPOTS on the individuals, who are merely instruments, involved in highlighting same, to the BEST of THEIR ABILITY.

“But your other message is that you clearly like to insult us. This is what I don't agree to.”
ONCE AGAIN, this is the PERVERTED COMPREHENSION of an INVERTED intellect.
We CLEARLY like to EXERCISE the GREATEST POSSIBLE COMPASSION towards the BLIND Unrighteous children, who are ACTUALLY proceeding towards DAMNATION & PERDITION, while DELUSIVELY believing that they are on the path towards SALVATION & FRUITION – by drawing their attention to the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, and by demonstrating to them, as to how same have been SEVERELY MANIPULATED by their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, to TREACHEROUSLY TRICK them, and keep them TRAPPED in body-consciousness, EVEN FURTHER!
sita

Post by sita »

There is NOTHING FURTHER to DISCUSS, and WASTE EACH OTHER’s TIME, in the matter.
The PBKs will ADAMANTLY & ARROGANTLY CONTINUE to HOLD on to their VIEW, that same pertains to Brahma Baba, for the reasons, of which, we are ALREADY FULLY AWARE.
The TRUTH is, same ACTUALLY applies to the bodily guru of the PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit - simply because Brahma Baba is FREE in his SUBTLE AWARENESS and CONSCIOUSNESS, after 1969, and DOES NOT CARRY the BURDEN of his CORPOREAL BODY ANY LONGER, while the MORON of the BLIND PBKs, -Virendra Dev Dixit, is STILL CARRYING such a BURDEN, while TREACHEROUSLY TRICKING the BLIND PBKs that he CONSTANTLY remains stable in his ‘Nirakari’ stage, such that EVEN his PERVERTED ACTION of SEXUALLY copulating with the INNOCENT/IGNORANT ‘kanyas & matas’, DOES NOT have ANY EFFECT on his soul – which is the ‘shooting’ of the outer World of Ravan Rajya, where the BLIND, IGNORANT devotees DELUSIVELY believe that the souls are IMMUNE to the CONSEQUENCES of PERVERTED ACTIONS!
That is not true. We do believe that Ram becomes Ravan and he becomes the most body-conscious. Before pointing fingers we have accepted ourselves as the most degraded. But subtle body is definitely a subtle burden. Complete stage is the incorporeal stage. And no one has ever claimed that our Guru remains constantly stable in incorporeal stage. Yes, if we are looking at the supreme Father he is constant, but not the corporeal one.
It is ENTIRELY the EXCLUSIVE PREROGATIVE of an INDIVIDUAL, to JUDGE for himself/herself, whether he/she is ACTUALLY being IGNORANT/ARROGANT or NOT - by looking into the CLEAR MIRROR of the UNADULTERATED Knowledge of God! There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for ANYONE to be UNDULY CONCERNED about the opinions of OTHERS! One should, RATHER, FOCUS on the UNADULTERATED OPINION of God in the SMs & AVs, for their VERY OWN BENEFIT - if they CARE to do so!
I don't agree. You again ask me to not mind what you say. Then what kind of discussion it can be when we just ignore what the other one says. No, I pay attention to what you say and if I find something that bothers me I say it.
The ABOVE ONLY CONFIRMS that the BLIND, IGNORANT/ARROGANT PBKs have INVERTED STONE intellects! This aspect has been ALREADY CLARIFIED SEVERAL TIMES on this forum. But SUCH PURE UNADULTERATED CLARIFICATIONS CANNOT sit within the IMPURE, ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellects of the BLIND, IGNORANT/ARROGANT PBKs!
Brahma Baba, HIMSELF, DID NOT DECLARE that he is the Chariot of God. In the beginning, there was definitely the concept of ‘aham brahmasmi’; but this was NOT a declaration of being a Chariot of God.
In ANY CASE, that was the INITIAL ‘baby-intellect’ stage of Brahma Baba.
God, HIMSELF, CLEARLY & UNAMBIGUOUSLY DECLARED, that Brahma Baba is His ‘mukrar-rath’, or His EXCLUSIVE, APPOINTED Chariot - and FURTHER, that He DOES NOT TAKE ANY OTHER corporeal Chariot, in ‘Sakar’ - and that Brahma Baba is the REAL PrajaPita of the ENTIRE human race, within this EWD Play.
If Brahma Baba had REFUSED to think, or believe, that he is the Chariot of God, or that his body is the Chariot of God, THAT would be an OUTRIGHT INSULT to God, and an OPPOSITION to the CLEAR DECLARATION of God, and TOTAL LACK of HUMILITY in accepting what God has said about him.
I agree that the matter about the Chariot was there in the Murlis. Knowledge is there in the Murlis, but then it depends on how we understand it and how we use it. Baba gives us lot of titles in the Murlis and this is knowledge. But to become arrogant about it is not knowledge. You will agree there is a difference. I don't have information about the copulating matter. But you can say what are your sources and information regarding the matter.
On the other hand, the IGNORANT/ARROGANT bodily guru of the BLIND PBKs, SURREPTITIOUSLY IMPLIES that he is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God - when, in ACTUAL FACT, he is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, INVOLVED in OPPOSING, DEFAMING, INSULTING & MOCKING God, CONSISTENTLY & PERSISTENTLY - thus TREACHEROUSLY TRAPPING the BLIND PBKs in the VICIOUS BOG of body-consciousness EVEN FURTHER – WITHOUT them EVEN REAL-EYEsing what EXACTLY is ACTUALLY taking place!!!
Whatever you say is not something that is proven. It is only your opinion.
He is CLEARLY SPIRITUALLY IMPOTENT, because he has NO GUTS, or FORTITUDE, to OPENLY DECLARE the TRUTH about himself, or about God, and would like to HIDE BEHIND the FORTITUDE of his BLIND followers. When he was ARRESTED by the POLICE, and FORCIBLY DRAGGED out of his CLANDESTINE ‘HIDE-OUT’, he was SLAPPED by the Inspector, who questioned him, ‘Tum apne ko Shankar kahlate ho’?,
‘You call yourself Shankar’?
Instead of RESPONDING APPROPRIATELY, he SHEEPISHLY MUMBLED that his followers were the ones who were regarding him as Shankar - AS THOUGH, the FAULT LAY SQUARELY with THEM, and NOT WITH HIM, and he had NOTHING to with same! And the BLIND, STUPID PBKs CONTINUE to follow such an IMBECILE, when he has CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED that he is READY to DROP them, LIKE A HOT POTATO, when it comes to the REAL, PRACTICAL TEST. The member, ‘Shivsena’, who PERSONALLY ACCOMPANIED him to the POLICE STATION, and sat BESIDE him in the POLICE VEHICLE, is a DIRECT WITNESS to the above OCCURRENCE, which the BLIND PBKs CHOOSE to IGNORE – VERY MUCH TO THEIR VERY OWN DETRIMENT!
He had ADEQUATE SPUNK to screw the INNOCENT/IGNORANT ‘kanyas & mothers’, AT WILL, but he had NO WILL, or SPUNK, to FACE the CONSEQUENCES of his actions, at that time!
We are aware of the Shivsena's story. What is there to ignore in this. This is his story. I have no reason to accept it is a lie, but even after this incident shivsena was a devoted follower for years. Only later when he turned opposite, this story became important. I have the ground to believe shivsena is biased. But in this story there is truth. It is true that we believe him to be Shankar. I am sure many children are ready to accept this responsibility even under the threat of being slapped.
Let EACH ONE RESOLVE their OWN individual karmic debts, to their OWN advantage, and for their OWN benefit. If OTHERS are doing something wrong, they will reap the consequences of same. Certainly you would not be required to reap the consequences of the actions of others, whether good or bad!
BE FREE & TOTALLY INDEPENDENT!
To be free and independent does not mean to be blind and dumb and stay silent when something wrong is going on.
God, HIMSELF, has ALREADY THOUGHT about EVERYTHING PROPERLY, before speaking the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge to Humanity, THROUGH Brahma Baba. Our humble advice to you is to COMMENCE STUDYING the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God in the SMs & AVs, AS THEY ARE PRESENTED, IN ACCORDANCE with Drama, (AFTER ERASING ALL the Spiritual GARBAGE which has been accumulated in your ‘Sanskars’, by EXPOSING your intellect to the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge) - if you CHOOSE to do so, and if you REALLY have an inclination to do so - for your OWN BENEFIT. Otherwise, you may CARRY ON, AS YOU DESIRE and WISH, in accordance with your designated role within Drama.
I accept your suggestion but only as a good wish. You understand that it is in no way bounding for me. If I am happy with what I do, there is no reason to think I might like to change that. But it does not mean that you should not have good wishes.
The CORRECT way to do it is, to HIGHLIGHT the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, and CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE how they have been SEVERELY MANIPULATED, MISINTERPRETED, MISREPRESENTED & MISAPPROPRIATED – by CONTINUING to provide the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS, in ACCORDANCE with the ORIGINAL PURE INTENT of God.
Those who are GENUINELY interested in COMPREHENDING same, in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, will OBVIOUSLY FOCUS on the ACTUAL Pure Versions of God, and NOT be DISTRACTED by, or WASTE their time, in HIGHLIGHTING the BLACK-SPOTS on the individuals, who are merely instruments, involved in highlighting same, to the BEST of THEIR ABILITY.
That's great. I wholeheartedly approve of that.
We CLEARLY like to EXERCISE the GREATEST POSSIBLE COMPASSION towards the BLIND Unrighteous children, who are ACTUALLY proceeding towards DAMNATION & PERDITION, while DELUSIVELY believing that they are on the path towards SALVATION & FRUITION – by drawing their attention to the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, and by demonstrating to them, as to how same have been SEVERELY MANIPULATED by their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, to TREACHEROUSLY TRICK them, and keep them TRAPPED in body-consciousness, EVEN FURTHER!
That is also good. I hope you always keep in mind the difference between compassion and aggression.

= RESPONSE = 04 Jul 17

“We do believe that Ram becomes Ravan”
PROVES the INVERTED intellects of the BLIND PBKs.
The HIGHEST embodied soul, among the ENTIRE Human Race, on this corporeal sphere, within this EWD Play - Brahma Baba - who is like RAMA (God), in the VERY BEGINNING of Golden Age, HIMSELF, becomes like Ravan, at the VERY END of Iron Age. ONCE he receives the UNADULTERATED Knowledge from God, in Confluence Age, he THEN make efforts to CHANGE, ONCE AGAIN, from being like Ravan, to being like RAMA (God), to enact his IDENTICAL role, ONCE AGAIN, in the ensuing Cycle.

Whereas, the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit, TREACHEROUSLY TRICKS the BLIND Unrighteous children, the PBKs, into DELUSIVELY believing that he becomes Ravan from Ram, AFTER RECEIVING Godly Knowledge, in Confluence Age, ITSELF, to JUSTIFY his PERVERTED ACT of physical sexual copulation with the INNOCENT/IGNORANT ‘kanyas & matas’.

This is the EXACT REASON why God has CLARIFIED that if one wishes to see the GREATEST IDIOTS & FOOLS, in Confluence Age, one should see them here - in the likes of ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit & the EQUALLY ‘MAHA-MURKH’ BLIND PBKs – who CANNOT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN the outer broad Drama & the Confluence Age, so how are they EXPECTED to DISTINGUISH BETWEEN COMPASSION & AGGRESSION???

“But subtle body is definitely a subtle burden.”
PROVES the INVERTED intellects of the BLIND PBKs, ONCE AGAIN.
They CLEARLY CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN the BURDEN of, say 100 Units of a corporeal body, and the BURDEN of, say 10 Units of a subtle body. Furthermore, the incorporeal stage can ONLY be achieved, AFTER achieving the subtle stage. Brahma Baba has ALREADY ACHIEVED his subtle stage, and is therefore, CLEARLY AHEAD of ALL OTHER embodied souls; whereas, ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit is STILL STRUGGLING with his corporeal stage!
And God has CLEARLY DECLARED that NO OTHER PAIR of souls, can go AHEAD of Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama, within this ENTIRE EWD Play.
View relevant Version in Rev SM dated 13.12.2013, in post dated 13.12.2013, in link below -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&start=45#p46843

“Then what kind of discussion it can be when we just ignore what the other one says.”
It has ALREADY BEEN CLARIFIED INNUMERABLE NUMBER OF TIMES BEFORE, on this forum, that there CANNOT be ANY SENSIBLE discussions BETWEEN embodied souls whose Spiritual & Intellectual frequency is CLEARLY 180 degrees OUT OF PHASE!

“Knowledge is there in the Murlis, but then it depends on how we understand it and how we use it.”
It has ALREADY BEEN CLARIFIED INNUMERABLE NUMBER OF TIMES BEFORE, on this forum, that the comprehension of the VERY SAME Versions of Knowledge, for the Righteous Children, is DEFINITELY GOING TO BE DIFFERENT, from the comprehension of the VERY SAME Versions of Knowledge, for the Unrighteous children!
One is Ram Sampraday, involved in carrying out the ‘shooting’ of the ‘Day of the Cycle’; while the other is Ravan Sampraday, involved in carrying out the ‘shooting’ of the ‘Night of the Cycle’ – USING EXACTLY the VERY SAME Versions of Knowledge!

“I don't have information about the copulating matter. But you can say what are your sources and information regarding the matter.”
Those who DO NOT have ANY information about the above matter, DO NOT KNOW, EVEN A, B, C, of the so-called advanced knowledge, and they show off as though they are the Masters in same - and to make things WORSE, they ACTUALLY turn around, and accuse others of showing off! GREAT PARADOX, INDEED!
The sources of information are DIRECTLY from MOST RENOWNED souls in AK, including Prem Kantha (may her soul rest in peace, at least AFTER her departure) & KDD (may her soul rest in peace, at least AFTER she departs) – whose SOB stories have been WITNESSED DIRECTLY by us, INCLUDING from SEVERAL OTHER surrendered PBK Brothers & Sisters!

“Whatever you say is not something that is proven. It is only your opinion.”
NEITHER IS ANYTHING PROVED BY ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit, by propagating the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge - OTHER THAN that he is ACTUALLY the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, being instrumental to carry out the CLEAR ‘shooting’ of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, by making COMPLETE IDIOTS out of the BLIND PBKs!!!
That is EXACTLY the reason why the BLIND PBKs are ADVISED to FOCUS on the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, in the SMs & AVs, for their VERY OWN BENEFIT, and not rely on the opinion of ANYONE ELSE - but to rely SOLELY on the UNADULTERATED OPINION of God, contained in His Divine PURE UNADULTERATED Versions!
View relevant = RESPONSES = in links below -
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2611&start=60#p51773
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2611&start=60#p51876
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2678#p52875

HOWEVER, one has to FIRST DEVELOP a DIVINE INTELLECT to COMPREHEND above Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE - and the BLIND PBKs have AMPLY DEMONSTRATED their INABILITY TO DO SO, ON ACCOUNT of their ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellects!
“The MILK of a LIONESS can ONLY be CONTAINED in a GOLDEN VESSEL.”
View relevant Version in AV of 16.04.1982, Revised on 02.07.2017, in link below -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2664&p=53114#p53114

“I am sure many children are ready to accept this responsibility even under the threat of being slapped.”
If MANY MORONS were NOT THERE to follow the ONE MORON, -Virendra Dev Dixit, there would not be ANY administrative heads during Ravan Rajya, or the ‘Night of the Cycle’!

“To be free and independent does not mean to be blind and dumb and stay silent when something wrong is going on.”
This is EXACTLY the reason why we are involved in providing the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS of the Pure Versions of God, in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE – as a COUNTER & CONTRAST to the ADULTERATED ‘unlimited clarifications’ of the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit - for the ULTIMATE BENEFIT of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, on this PLANET EARTH!

“I hope you always keep in mind the difference between compassion and aggression.”
A PATIENT who is EXPERIENCING GREAT DISCOMFORT, in his LAST STAGE of CANCER, may consider CHEMOTHERAPY to be AGGRESSIVE, because of the INITIAL INCREASE of PAIN & DISCOMFORT, but once he gets HEALED – if AT ALL, he gets healed - he would Re-Cognize & REAL-EYEs the COMPASSION within that AGGRESSION!

We Re-Cognize & REAL-EYEs that ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit & the EQUALLY ‘MAHA-MURKH’ BLIND PBKs, are INDEED in their VERY LAST STAGE of Spiritual CANCER; and the ONLY AVAILABLE REMEDIAL SPIRITUAL MEDICATION, AT THIS STAGE, is to administer Spiritual CHEMOTHERAPY - with the POSITIVE HOPE that they could STILL be HEALED, and be SAVED from the SEVERE PUNISHMENT, which would have to be EXPERIENCED by them, through HARSH EXTERNAL PROCESSES, incorporated within this EWD Play -
IF THEY DO NOT GET SPIRITUALLY HEALED BEFORE THEN!!!
sita

Post by sita »

Brother,

I used to think you like to insult us, but I think you like to punish us. There is something righteous in your anger and something beneficial. You like to straighten us, to heal us.

By speaking in an ill way of our knowledge, you are proving yourself to be acting like the other religious missionaries, who used to speak in an ill way for the religion of people so that they convert them into their own religion. If your intention was like what you are stating it to be, is what you are doing productive? Do you think that with what you speak, and with the way you speak, you are going to make us realize the advanced knowledge is false? I doubt you are so naive to believe we would accept what you state as your motive.
Those who DO NOT have ANY information about the above matter, DO NOT KNOW, EVEN A, B, C, of the so-called advanced knowledge, and they show off as though they are the Masters in same - and to make things WORSE, they ACTUALLY turn around, and accuse others of showing off! GREAT PARADOX, INDEED!
The sources of information are DIRECTLY from MOST RENOWNED souls in AK, including Prem Kantha (may her soul rest in peace, at least AFTER her departure) & KDD (may her soul rest in peace, at least AFTER she departs) – whose SOB stories have been WITNESSED DIRECTLY by us, INCLUDING from SEVERAL OTHER surrendered PBK Brothers & Sisters!
You show off, because you prove yourself soul-conscious. I don't think I am master in the knowledge, because I am new. It is only because there is no one else that I take time to reply to you. Otherwise I believe that if there was someone more experienced and knowledge-full than me, he would give you better replies than me. And I don't think i have a divine intellect in contrast with you who have a stone intellect.

I don't think there is something wrong in lacking information. I come to say what I know and what I don't know, I ask about that. You say you have information from Premkantha and Jagadamba. I am interested in that. Please, share. When did you meet, what did they say to you etc. It would be interesting for everyone, I think. How did/do you know them etc.

I realize that my participation here is harmful, because by every reply that I give you, you seem to gain some ambition to continue with your, according to me, wrong way of expressing your intention. Baba has also said that there is no need of discussion. And you are correctly following that. You say that there is no need to discuss with someone, who is spiritually turned away and you are not doing that. You are not discussing with me, because you don't actually discuss with me, but you write for others to see. I am just as an example. It would be good that I also follow this good advice and don't discuss with you. But then Baba has said that to not speak to someone is a sign of anger. If you don't like to speak to me I will definitely think you are angry at me. And then I will also not be able to be healed by you. How will then your compassion always rest upon us, if you turned your face away from us? Please, don't brother! :prize:

You say you will help us not get punishments, but how are you sure that you yourself will not be punished. Or maybe you are declaring yourself to be one of the 8? If not, then what is the big deal in suffering punishments. Apart from the 8, all do. Why are you so concerned about that? And you are not a spiritual healer, as you are spiritually sick and a patient of ShivBaba as well. He is the healer who heals all of us. And there is only one shop. So, if not through you there will definitely be some or the other way that we will be healed. You don't need to take this responsibility on your shoulders, no one has given this responsibility personally to you. You can be carefree about us. We will be alright. We will be healed. There is no need for your compassion.

Baba has said that in this study there is no mercy. We study and achieve a result. If you are yourself still a student and still impure and an effort maker, why are you amazed that if you start to like to heal me and others it looks like showing off. Or do you claim you are not a student, patient, impure and effort maker? You are not claiming that, you are a student, impure, patient and an effort maker, so you are just wasting your valuable time, that you need to invest for the good of your own self. No one else is going to make the effort you have to make for yourself. Service comes in second number. Fist is service of the self. So, I have to be convinced that you are indeed healed, so that I may believe you may heal others. But with your inputs here I see you are indeed in a very bad state. This is the reality as I see it. A very bad state indeed that I wonder how can someone who calls himself a BK behave in such a way. You are defaming the BKs. I know many BKs who are very good people. You are like an exception. Your attempts are as if a patient with cancer likes to heal another patient. It does not seem right. Just don't take my words in an opposite way. Just contain yourself. There will not be conflicts this way.
PROVES the INVERTED intellects of the BLIND PBKs.
The HIGHEST embodied soul, among the ENTIRE Human Race, on this corporeal sphere, within this EWD Play - Brahma Baba - who is like RAMA (God), in the VERY BEGINNING of Golden Age, HIMSELF, becomes like Ravan, at the VERY END of Iron Age. ONCE he receives the UNADULTERATED Knowledge from God, in Confluence Age, he THEN make efforts to CHANGE, ONCE AGAIN, from being like Ravan, to being like RAMA (God), to enact his IDENTICAL role, ONCE AGAIN, in the ensuing Cycle.

Whereas, the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit, TREACHEROUSLY TRICKS the BLIND Unrighteous children, the PBKs, into DELUSIVELY believing that he becomes Ravan from Ram, AFTER RECEIVING Godly Knowledge, in Confluence Age, ITSELF, to JUSTIFY his PERVERTED ACT of physical sexual copulation with the INNOCENT/IGNORANT ‘kanyas & matas’.
For you Brahma Baba in his last birth may be like Ravan, but for me he is indeed a very elevated personality even before the knowledge. There are many people who are obviously much worse than him. Also Baba has said that the gain in this knowledge is big, but also the loss, the sin, because the punishment for the sin after being knowledgeable is 1000 times more. So, of course one will be able to degrade more only after coming into knowledge.
DISTINGUISH BETWEEN COMPASSION & AGGRESSION???
Brother, to distinguish between compassion and aggression is never hard. Their signs and the ways they are expressed are very different. You will never mix them. It is only when you call your words in which there is aggression, when you call them compassion is when you try to fool me and others. You obviously don't know what compassion is.
PROVES the INVERTED intellects of the BLIND PBKs, ONCE AGAIN.
They CLEARLY CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN the BURDEN of, say 100 Units of a corporeal body, and the BURDEN of, say 10 Units of a subtle body. Furthermore, the incorporeal stage can ONLY be achieved, AFTER achieving the subtle stage. Brahma Baba has ALREADY ACHIEVED his subtle stage, and is therefore, CLEARLY AHEAD of ALL OTHER embodied souls; whereas, ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit is STILL STRUGGLING with his corporeal stage!
Certainly we do differentiate that corporeal body is gross burden and subtle body is subtle burden. It is true that incorporeal stage is achieved only after the subtle, but Baba has said to practice one second incorporeal, one second, subtle, one second corporeal stage. We have to achieve subtle stage whilst in he body. Subtle stage is achieved when we get lost in the thoughts about the knowledge, about service and we forget the outside world. But Baba has said that service is also a burden. Even above that is the incorporeal stage of contentment within ones own self. This is the stage of going to heaven.
And God has CLEARLY DECLARED that NO OTHER PAIR of souls, can go AHEAD of Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama, within this ENTIRE EWD Play.
View relevant Version in Rev SM dated 13.12.2013, in post dated 13.12.2013, in link below -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1217&start=45#p46843
Brahma Baba and Om Radhe cannot be called Mama and Baba or World Mother and Father.
NEITHER IS ANYTHING PROVED BY ‘MAHA-MURKH’ -Virendra Dev Dixit, by propagating the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge - OTHER THAN that he is ACTUALLY the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, being instrumental to carry out the CLEAR ‘shooting’ of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, by making COMPLETE IDIOTS out of the BLIND PBKs!!!
We don't claim anything is proved in our knowledge. That is why we avoid calling names. We don't proclaim ourselves as bringers of light, nor do we call others bringers of darkness. I respect your position, but you know by assuming the name one does not assume the task automatically. Name can be given after the task is performed. OK one can assume a name for to assume the form and the acts. But then one has to check if there is a coherence between what he declared about himself and what he practically does.
HOWEVER, one has to FIRST DEVELOP a DIVINE INTELLECT to COMPREHEND above Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE - and the BLIND PBKs have AMPLY DEMONSTRATED their INABILITY TO DO SO, ON ACCOUNT of their ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellects!
No, brother. If you continue like this I will also continue. It is not we. You are the one with a stone intellect.
If MANY MORONS were NOT THERE to follow the ONE MORON, -Virendra Dev Dixit, there would not be ANY administrative heads during Ravan Rajya, or the ‘Night of The Cycle’!
You call us morons, but see, this exact sentence will have the exact same meaning even if you removed the word moron. The meaning is that if there are not many followers or you can say souls, if there are not many souls following the soul who administrates the night of the cycle there would be no night of the cycle with its administrative heard. This way you will look at souls. To look someone as a moron is definitely body-consciousness and Baba does not teach us that, and it shows the wrong perspective you are looking through. And if you like to convey this wrong perspective to others also it becomes even a greater mistake.
This is EXACTLY the reason why we are involved in providing the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS of the Pure Versions of God, in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE – as a COUNTER & CONTRAST to the ADULTERATED ‘unlimited clarifications’ of the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit - for the ULTIMATE BENEFIT of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, on this PLANET EARTH!
I appreciate your dedication.

You understand that by using words like "blind followers", "maha-murkhs" etc. so often these words get exhausted, their power diminishes and the meaning you like to convey - to draw the contrast - gets burdened, because the reader is getting overwhelmed with one and the same message again and again.
I challenge you to be more creative for the good of your task.

= RESPONSE =

GENUINE SPIRITUAL ASPIRANTS should CONCENTRATE on COMPREHENDING the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE, and NOT WASTE THEIR VERY PRECIOUS TIME & ENERGY in INDULGING in USELESS PERSONAL CONFLICTS!

Interested aspirants may view point 3 of Revised SM dated 03.07.2017, of post dated 03.07.2017, in link -
viewtopic.php?f=40&p=53136#p53125
sita

Post by sita »

There is no need to reply to personal comments, but you have to reply regarding the claims you have made that you have witnessed stories of Premkantha and Kamla Devi about Virendra Dev Dixit copulating with them. Please, share more information, as requested. When and in what situation did you meet them and what information did you receive at that time. Otherwise your claim would be considered hearsay.

= RESPONSE = 09 Jul 17

Those who DO NOT ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE the UNADULTERATED Knowledge of God, EITHER spoken through the corporeal body of Brahma Baba, PRIOR 1969, OR delivered through the subtle body of Brahma Baba, using the instrumental corporeal body of Dadi Gulzar, AFTER 1969, have the FULL LIBERTY to consider the same as HEARSAY (‘kanras’), in accordance with their PREDOMINANT individual perceptions, MISINTERPRETATIONS, MISREPRESENTATIONS & MISAPPROPRIATIONS, based on the ENTRANCING DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of the ‘Path of Devotion’!

कर्मयोगी कभी अच्छे वा बुरे कर्म करने वाले व्यक्ति के प्रभाव में नहीं आते। ऐसा नहीं कि कोई अच्छा कर्म करने वाला कनेक्शन में आये तो उसकी खुशी में आ जाओ और कोई अच्छा कर्म न करने वाला सम्बन्ध में आये तो गुस्से में आ जाओ या उसके प्रति ईर्ष्या वा घृणा पैदा हो। यह भी कर्मबन्धन है। कर्मयोगी के आगे कोई कैसा भी आ जाए - स्वयं सदा न्यारा और प्यारा रहेगा। नॉलेज द्वारा जानेगा, इसका यह पार्ट चल रहा है। घृणा वाले से स्वयं भी घृणा कर ले, यह हुआ कर्म का बन्धन। ऐसा कर्म के बन्धन में आने वाला एकरस नहीं रह सकता। कभी किसी रस में होगा, कभी किसी रस में, इसलिए अच्छे को अच्छा समझकर साक्षी होकर देखो और बुरे को रहमदिल बन रहम की निगाह से, परिवर्तन करने की शुभ भावना से साक्षी हो देखो। इसको कहा जाता है कर्मबन्धन से न्यारे क्योंकि ज्ञान का अर्थ है समझ।
“A ‘karma yogi’ NEVER comes under the influence of a person who performs good or bad actions. It should not be that when you come into connection with someone who performs good actions, you become happy, or that when you come into connection with someone who does not perform good actions, you get angry, or you feel jealousy or hatred towards them. This too is a bondage of ‘karma’. No matter who comes in front of a ‘karma yogi’, he will always remain loving and detached. You WOULD KNOW through Knowledge that, that is his part AT PRESENT. To hate someone, who himself hates, is also a bondage of ‘karma’. Those who have such a bondage of ‘karma’ cannot remain stable - they will sometimes savour one thing, and at other times savour something else. Therefore, become a detached observer and see those who are good, by understanding them to be good; and be merciful, and see those who are bad, as a detached observer, with the merciful vision and good wishes of transforming them. This is known as being beyond any bondage of karma, because the meaning of Knowledge is UNDERSTANDING.”
(AV dated 18.04.1982, Revised on 09.07.2017)
sita

Post by sita »

Please, state your reasons not to disclose information.

= RESPONSE = 13 Jul 17

GENUINE SPIRITUAL ASPIRANTS should CONCENTRATE on COMPREHENDING the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE, and NOT WASTE THEIR VERY PRECIOUS TIME & ENERGY in INDULGING in USELESS PERSONAL CONFLICTS - AS WELL AS, SEEKING INFORMATION, WHICH IS TOTALLY USELESS FOR THEIR SPIRITUAL UPLIFT!

Interested aspirants may view points 2, 3 & 8 of Revised SM dated 11.07.2017, of post dated 11.07.2017, in link - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&p=53151#p53149

and last line of last point of Revised SM dated 13.07.2017, of post dated 13.07.2017, in link -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&p=53151#p53151

शिवबाबा शिवालय स्थापन करते हैं। रावण वेश्यालय बनाते हैं।
ShivBaba establishes the ‘Temple of Shiva’, (through His ‘mukrar-rath’, Brahma Baba & his Spiritual soul-mate or ‘yugal-dana’, Saraswati Mama);
and Ravan creates the Brothel (through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit
& his CHIEF CONSORT, KDD
)!”
sita

Post by sita »

I appreciate your concern about my spiritual upliftment. I am sure next time you will be more careful with the claims you are making. There is nothing personal in asking to support ones own claims. Everyone has to do it, not only some selected ones.

= RESPONSE = 15 Jul 17

The ACTUAL FACTS are AMPLY supported by the Pure Version of God, HIMSELF - provided in the RESPONSE to the preceding post. Those with Divine intellects would comprehend with just a signal, while those with Devilish intellects would OBVIOUSLY ENJOY themselves, getting BOGGED DOWN in the Brothel of Ravan, created through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, in Confluence Age!
mbbhat
BK

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS- Double Standard of PBK Humility is exposed again.

Post by mbbhat »

From - http://www.bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 135#p53135
sita wrote:I have the freedom to post whenever and however I find appropriate. I am not to give explanations without need. If you are interested if some point is my churning or I have learned it, if the source is more important for you then the point itself, then you can certainly ask. But I can tell you in advance that I share whatever I have learned. But I suggest you to judge points without thinking about their source, otherwise you will become biased. Truth is truth no matter who says it. So, I think, it is better to limit our discussion over the points itself and not discuss who says it.

Also I have suggested to not make gross conclusions, just based on what I post here and make generalizations about all the PBKs. You may like to address the whole of AV, but it is only me here now. What I say in no way represents the AV.

You are also continuously making derogatory comments. This should stop.
1) Just LLU of PBKs. You write here- in Advanced knowledge, it is said so, and so, etc, etc, then INADVERTENTLY it implies you are speaking what you have been taught there.
Also I have suggested to not make gross conclusions, just based on what I post here and make generalizations about all the PBKs. You may like to address the whole of AV, but it is only me here now. What I say in no way represents the AV.

If you do not like to see someone making gross conclusions about PBKs, then kindly bifurcate in your posts, and CLEARLY MENTION - such and such points are said/taught in AIVV and such and such points are my own individual churning.

2) On one hand, you like to speak as if you or any PBK has direct contact/communication with ShivBaba, but when your points/claims are refuted, you like to accuse others.
--------------
I cannot speak about others. I am definitely on the path of Bhakti still, as my mind is going here and there, and I am in the process of learning. I don't know my part. If I would be on the path of knowledge, I would be knowledge-FULL, and there would be no need to study any more. I am in a childhood stage, and not complete, and I am also full of doubts about whether what I follow is correct, so my faith is also not firm, but I don't think this is something wrong. Despite the attitude of mbbhat I don't find that insulting and do no have an inferiority complex about that.
3) Is PBK Sita soul not sure whether the path she/he follows is right?*

But,
sita wrote:You don't identify the problem. It is not in lack of understanding. The points expressed are from the Murli, and clear and easy to understand. The claims about subtlety are in fact an attempt to show off about one's own stage. Knowledge is easy, so is the practice. If someone is coming here to show off, it shows he is far from the path of knowledge. The advanced knowledge or the unlimited meanings are also not difficult to understand at all, and it is seen that they are very well understood.
4) Here, the PBK Sita soul, claims it is easy to understand. Then to whom is that soul saying- "I am in childhood stage, I am not sure whether the path I follow is true, etc, etc."

* - 5) This shows that PBKs like to pretend and show off as if they are humble, but their humility is just like the saying - "Tiger with Cow's Head".
I have the freedom to post whenever and however I find appropriate
6) :laugh:
So, I think, it is better to limit our discussion over the points itself and not discuss who says it.

7) Do not we say- Murlis are words of Shiv (plus a few of Brahma Baba too)?
When PBKs claim the words coming through mouth of Dixit are God's words, then obviously, it has to be taken. ELSE WHAT IS THE POINT OF DISCUSSION HERE?

I am not here to discuss with you or anyone what they individually follow or believe in lokik way/lowkik.
I am interested in discussing what BKs or PBKs believe in spiritual path (either based on Murlis, Vanis (words through mouth of B baba and/or Gulzar Dadi), and the so-called PBK clarifications (what comes through mouth of Mr. Dixit).