Personal accusations

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat »

Dear "destroy old World" soul,

From -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=53483#p53484

This forum has different sections, so in one particular section or topic, if a member wishes to write a topic as lecture, it should be OK.

And, even if your posts are off topic, it is OK, because couple of posts even if off topic, would be OK, as the readers also get warning, especially in this case as there are serious allegations on Mr. Virendra Dev Dixit.
[I appreciate you that you have openly expressed/submitted yourself in front of Admin.]
But, since this is an intellectual debate, let us not expect from others. Let drama take care of itself.

This is my personal opinion. If I am felt as wrong, this post can be deleted. I have no objection.

All the best to all.
Gauri
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To follow the daily Murlis of the PBKs.

Post by Gauri »

Om Shanti,

Such allegations were made against PBKs before also, and the court had given clear chit for all the earlier allegations. Now again the same drama is being played by some false souls, who are making false allegations.
When the time comes everything will be seen crystal clearly, and then the real parts will be revealed.
Just be patient and watch the drama, instead of blaming someone.
Dharmaraj is watching, and let the Father decide the real facts.
Until then, be in Yaad of one Father (ShivBaba).
This Yagna is Avinashi, and Yagna Pita is also Avinashi. These are tests for the new World, and PBKs are brave enough to face everything, by just being in Yaad, as we are Pandavas and God is with us.

Thank you,
Om Shanti
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

Dear Gauri Shankar,

Instead of continuing with your arrogant ignorance, try to understand the points of the Sakar Murlis being presented on this forum, in the proper sense, for your own benefit.
Also refer to point 9 of the post below, in order to understand how the PBKs have been fooled by mahamurkh terror rapist Virendra Dev Dixit all along, for your own personal benefit –
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2696&p=53540#p53540

When you finally appear before Dharamraj, at the end, you will not be able to deny that you had been clearly forewarned! So, make no mistake now, for your own good, and don’t get trapped hopelessly like the son of the terror rapist who chooses to continue with his ignorance and arrogance till the end of time!
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Gauri wrote:Om Shanti,
Such allegations were made against PBKs before also, and the court had given clear chit for all the earlier allegations. Now again the same drama is being played by some false souls, who are making false allegations.
When the time comes everything will be seen crystal clearly, and then the real parts will be revealed.
Just be patient and watch the dramai
If PBKs are so confident, then the confidence of Mr. Dixit should be even higher. Then why should Mr. Dixit hide from the court and why PBKs also certify his hiding? Is he not supposed to be revealed to the whole world as 'ShivBaba', according to PBKs?

It also looks as if PBKs also wish their Guru should keep on hiding, instead of giving a proper reply to his act of absconding from the authorities.
mbbhat
BK

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS : PBK arjun soul going off topic?

Post by mbbhat »

From - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2696&p=53547#p53550

The topic is about, " Discussion on 'Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs' " (on the pbk lectures of their bodily Guru, given in the other thread).
But, the concerned pbk member, instead of giving proper replies, just avoids the queries conveniently, and is resorting to posting Knowledge of Shiva, instead. This proves that he is unable to explain the lectures of his own bodily Guru, which he has been posting in the other thread, apparently without understanding same.
If he is unable to understand the lectures of his own bodily Guru, who has been explaining to him in Sakar, then how well can he understand the Knowledge of Shiva, spoken through Brahma Baba, who is no longer in Sakar, which he continues to keep posting, as if he understands same?

He expects others not to interfere in his topics, but he posts off topic materials himself.
Another example of LLU and double standards of PBKs.
Gauri
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To follow the daily Murlis of the PBKs.

Post by Gauri »

Om Shanti,
Why is the Vishnu Party repeatedly accusing the Advance Party? Without proof, how can he repeatedly accuse ShivBaba, it seems something is wrong with his security. :sad:

Did not anyone hear about Shankar saving himself from Basmasur, and Lord Ram fighting the war while hiding in jungles? Same drama is going on now.

Accept it or not, we are just staying in Yaad of one ShivBaba. No allegations should be made baselessly, and these cheap tricks were played previously also to defame, and now same trick is played so that time can be spent on cases. Every time same trick doesn't work.

The 40 years have passed which has been signified in Murli, now New world is being established, and so, wake up all.... no time.... instead of wasting time, keep up your purushaarth and try to rectify yourselves and spend time valuably in good deeds.

Hope you souls receive peace.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear PBKs,

Kindly mention which is the date when Mr. Dixit is going to come out from the womb. He had said it as 1998, and had claimed he had become independent.

So what do PBKs mean by independence, dear soul? In case he had to play role of saving himself from others it should have been earlier, is it not?

Mr. Dixit - in another discussion had given the date as 2016 to 2018. So .. ???
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

Dear Gauri Shankar,

I am not accusing anyone falsely. I am placing all the facts in front of everyone for their own benefit. If anyone still chooses to completely ignore same, that is entirely up to them. Is the ample evidence of several kumaris and matas, who have been raped by your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, and which has been recorded on video and presented on this forum, not sufficient for you? Then what is sufficient for you? Why do you foolishly choose to believe that their evidence is false and baseless? This proves that you have decided to deliberately remain BLIND! Does their evidence make you feel insecure? Does the evidence of God Father Shiva in the hundreds of Murlis which are presented on this forum, and which prove that your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, is a renowned crook, who is involved in defaming and insulting God, besides also being a terror rapist, make you feel insecure? If not, then why do you feel disturbed, by losing your peace of mind? Are the actions of your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, of raping ignorant woman and innocent girls, in the name of God, considered to be good deeds, by you? Does that not disturb you at all? Then where is your human conscience? With what conscience are you fooling others that you are staying in Yaad of God, when you are only fooling your own self, by staying in Yaad of the devil, thinking that you are in Yaad of God?

The role of Shankar is complex, played by Brahma Baba, after he becomes Avyakt in 1969, along with ShivBaba and Saraswati Mama. Basmasur is not a threat to Brahma Baba in his Avyakt stage. Lord Rama is also the memorial of Brahma Baba, who is ‘hiding’, or incognito in his Avyakt stage, while the spiritual war rages on this planet. Basmasur is your bodily guru, who is the terror rapist, who destroys himself, by abusing each and every point of the Murlis, and raping the ignorant woman and innocent girls, in the name of Shiva or God, completely fooling idiots like you, that he is ShivBaba! That is why he has become a fugitive, on the run, absconding from the authorities and the public, who will definitely lynch him if they come across him, as they have been doing with other such rapists, in very recent times ..

By staying in Yaad of the ling of your bodily guru, who has been tricking you that he is your ShivBaba, what have you gained so far? Please relate your personal experience on this matter as to what level of spiritual stage you have practically achieved, and what benefits you have derived? Do not continue to deceive yourself and others ignorantly and arrogantly anymore.

Instead of continuing with your arrogant ignorance, try to understand the points of the Sakar Murlis being presented on this forum, in the proper sense, for your own benefit. STOP fooling yourself and others anymore ..
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

From here - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 137#p54137
Adam wrote:Please be aware that the discussion should be focused on TEACHINGS - and that TOO, ONLY in ONE PARTICULAR CONTEXT*.
The discussion should NOT be diluted by meandering towards various other general aspects, or VARIOUS OTHER contexts. By dispersing in various other directions, the PARTICULAR topic of discussion at hand, and the PARTICULAR context, will be relegated into oblivion, and viewers will get frustrated and exhausted, and will ultimately lose interest.
You are requested to FOCUS on the PARTICULAR CONTEXT in which the question has been framed, and proceed with incisive precision - by making an attempt to comprehend the ACTUAL INTENT behind the question, rather than jumping to vague conclusions and assumptions, which would only serve to dissipate your own energy, without any productivity, or any benefit to anyone.
I usually try to take a matter as whole, not just to some part or like tail of an elephant. BTW, you never tried to reply about the matter baba says- "Soul battery never reaches zero", instead point fingers on others.

How come the soul battery never becomes zero(put by mbbhat), and/or dependence of 0.1% (put by Adam) become out of context of the topic? They are very much related. You never attempted to reply to the point No. 13) at all. There were few very good points (ex- 4, 13, 15, 18).
For example -
Animals and insects DO NOT have the ability to receive TEACHINGS - hence they should NOT be brought into the picture!
CONTEXTS should NOT be MIXED up!
This is extra. You may ignore it. You need to give replies to many comments as said above.

Extra is not wrong. Ravan is related even to animals, but lower level. Highest for Bharatvaasis, next to other religions, next to animals.

Just a suggestion- You ask- "Do you agree?" Such words should not be used primarily.
That is low level of discussion. Whether one person agrees or not, how come you being satisfied or dissatisfied ? But, it is not wrong. It should be used secondarily.
And, when we are discussing on Murli points, there is no need to ask - "Whether you agree", because one can argue - "as per this Murli point"- it should be so and so". Is it not?

So, I believe in more than 75% or perhaps 90% discussions, there is no need to question- "Do you agree".

This is not an accusation, but just a clarification.
Adam
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understanding deeper aspects of spiritual knowledge

Post by Adam »

mbbhat wrote: 05 Jul 2019 5) Sorry, I do not agree fully.
mbbhat wrote: 09 Jul 2019 Just a suggestion- You ask- "Do you agree?" Such words should not be used primarily.
That is low level of discussion.
This is not an accusation, but just a clarification.

Neither was the following an accusation, but just a request!
Adam wrote: 08 Jul 2019 ... You are requested to FOCUS on the PARTICULAR CONTEXT in which the question has been framed, ...

For our better comprehension, which one of the 5 categories, indicated in the post in the link below, do you honestly believe you are at present?
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2640&p=50810#p50835

This is NOT an accusation, but a requirement to understand your position, for a congenial and productive interaction, and understand in what manner same could be feasible, if at all!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Adam wrote: 10 Jul 2019 This is NOT an accusation, but a requirement to understand your position, for a congenial and productive interaction, and understand in what manner same could be feasible, if at all!
No need to understand a person's position. You go to a shop keeper to purchase something or to understand his position? That is LLU (Low level of Understanding) the fluffy bunny (or ex-l) had exhibited throughout its interaction in the forum. It is said-

Great Minds discuss about IDEAS/knowledge
Average mind discuss about events.
Low Minds discuss about people

But, some people who are eager to discuss about people (more than the knowledge) will obviously be low level intellectuals. Of course, Baba says- see Father, and follow Father, because they are examples and their life has become IDEAL.
So, I usually do not comment anyone, except the chariots.

By quoting the FB post as a proper reply to justify your personal attitude, are you proving you wish to be that soul's follower at least in circumstances like these?

FB soul put plenty of questions to others, gives plenty of work to others, but when some questions are put to that soul or when some homework (which are related to its own question) is suggested to that soul, it denies. Full of double standards.

Not offence, but just pitiable state in drama. So, kindly make your discrimination power (which is your natural asset too), more powerful by following better people, but better/higher knowledge is more important than the people. That is why Baba says- God first, knowledge next, then only even the position of B baba (Chariot) comes.
------------
See here - the very first post of the topic- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2714&p=54131#p54122- BapDada says- Those who were not in Avyakt stage could not realize the jewel/Chariot properly (even while staying close to the Chariot). So, what is the use of questioning a person's position.

It is in Kaliyugi world, people give introduction - I am a doctor, I am PM, President, etc. But, in spirituality, the introduction is - I am a soul, I am a peacful soul, I am a special soul, I am a child of God, I am a number-wise effort-maker soul. That is enough Boss( Rajayogi- King).

But being in a spiritual discussion, if one expects someone to reply in a worldly way, that too Fluffy Bunny way, is totally ridiculous.

Good day. Sorry for the strong words, and thank you for being with me for the discussions.
Adam
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understanding deeper aspects of spiritual knowledge

Post by Adam »

Dear mbbhat,

When you are in a position to correctly comprehend and reasonably comply with a simple logical request, especially after having highlighted the advantages of same for the benefit of everyone concerned, we may then be able to proceed further.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Adam wrote: 11 Jul 2019 Dear mbbhat,

When you are in a position to correctly comprehend and reasonably comply with a simple logical request, especially after having highlighted the advantages of same for the benefit of everyone concerned, we may then be able to proceed further.
There is no compulsion for a person to have interaction with another. Each one is free to put their views which are ON TOPIC or relevant.
You still assume that I have to change. I expect no one needs change. You be whom you are, am I will be whom I am. That is- accept each other however they are. That is the spirit of drama, we are discussing about the Murli point, not about myself or yourself. Majority are not interested who you are or who am I . They are interested what service you or myself can deliver.

And, as I have already stated, I usually talk to the issue, (not to the person) [unless to refute]. So, for me, however you are, it is OK. Anyhow, thank you for the discussion. You are anytime welcome to interact with me, but of course, without any expectations, as EXPECTATION LEADS TO DISAPPOINTMENT.

Thank you.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Fro - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t ... 161#p54161
destroy old world wrote: Some of your inferences and assumptions are based on impulsive conjectures, in accordance with what you FEEL to be logical, from your own personal viewpoint, according to your own personal, PRESENT stage of spiritual evolution
I do not think putting one's own personal view point is wrong. That too- in a forum.

2_ Instead of addressing to the issue, you are addressing personally which is of no use. You never attempted to important points. For example- points No. -20. Where will you fit the 25/30/35 years- In Ram_rajy or Ravan_rajy? Can you give dates of vikarmaajeeth samvatsar and vikarm samvastar? (Not here- in the topic)
You are requested to avoid cluttering other topics with egoistic gibberish,....confusion....
Dear doul brother,
2) Many senior BKs had predicted many things which have been totally wrong- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2713#p54147
In the same site- at one place it is written - Sri Krishna takes birth in 2036, but in the same web site, the audio of a senior BK indicates that by 2036 LN should sit on throne. Does not that create confusion? But, still that site is running. They are not afraid. Why are you afraid of? [Some mistakes will not make Baba's knowledge wrong. If anyone is devoted to ShivBaba and purity, he will not get affected by such errors. No need to worry.]

3) You never tried to attempt even here- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... =90#p54143 But, put fingers on people who question even right things. But, that is perfectly alright dear, because definitely mbbhat should correct himself. No doubt. So, your such comments about mbbhat is definitely OK. But, FYKI, you may kindly notice ...

4) Why are you caught in the figure- 25/30/35 years? Let it be anything. Sometimes baba says- difference between Radha and Krishna would be 2-3 years, sometimes 5 years.
Sometimes Baba says- life span in G Age is 150 years, sometimes 125 years.
We should be more bothered about the PROCESS than/then the FIGURES.

5) mbbhat may cross the limits and put more his own viewpoints . But, there are many things which are within the lalkshmana rekha(limits). Why your divine eye of wisdom either cannot see anything there?
When you showed a Murli point, I appreciated fully. But there is another RELATED point to that which had been given in the post - point 3) above. You never attempted anything from your side. (That is not wrong). But, without any honest attempt, just pointing fingers on others shows one's own weakness.

4) But, dear soul brother, that is perfectly OK, as presently we all are yathaa shakti (numberwise) souls. You may carry on as you like.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Personal accusations

Post by mbbhat »

destroy old world wrote:As already intimated to you earlier ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54161 ), ‘we neither have the time nor the disposition to address’ ‘speculative assumptions’, based on erroneous inputs, nor indulge in same. Hence, you are requested to kindly refrain from persistently pressing for any response to same.
I DO NOT EXPECT ANYONE to reply to my questions. I just replied to your comments. First it is you who commented. You came in between. If you do not wish, no need to come in between, is it not?

BTW- You had accused me as if just 20-25 years only is right, and 30-35 years (the time for RK to become LN) is erroneous. But, you got that Murli point too. So, where does your accusation stand here?

You had written "ENTIRE CHURNING of mbbhat was wrong". Is that right?*

When you did not have right reply, you even did not have courtesy to accept the existing different figures in the Murlis. but just criticized BKWSU by saying - BKWSU are yet to realize the error of 20/25/30/35, etc. Is that the solution to the discussion?

If you are a gyaami tu atma, have guts to discuss properly about the issue, not about the person. Mistakes may happen. Mbbhat had done only one mistake here- assumed in G Age, LN will give birth at their age 60 years. But, had given reason for that. Till you or anyone solve the word PEEDHI, even that accusations will NOT hold full value and your statement saying - "ENTIRE CHURNING is wrong" - reflects only your ignorance, or impatience. Is it not?

Your one ignorance now had become visible. You had NO awarenss of the different figures 20/25/30/35. You had directed me to the Murli point showing only 20-25 years. Now, only you came to know that 30-35 figures also exist.

See dear soul brother. From you, I got a Murli point. I was benefited and updated myself. From me, you too got one or few points which you were not aware of. You should be happy. Instead you are criticizing a person who gave some important data, is this a good move?
-----
We could have clarified this issue to you, but it is plainly evident, based on the observation of your conduct on this forum, that you are not keen to comprehend the complexities of same. We will, therefore, treat this issue as closed, for the present.
Should any other member desire proper clarification on the above, please feel free to request for same.
As a gyaani tu atma, One should be interested in Gyan and have aim to share to all the people in the forum, not have aim to just clarify to some ONE person only.

Baba also says (almost in right words)- "Daan poochkar naheen diyaa jaataa hai, aape hee denaa hai = Donation is not given by after someone requests you. It should be given with self motivated.". But, you are expecting someone to request, then only you will reply?

Mistake of mbbhat is - sometimes he writes many posts at once. But, sometimes it yields good results. For example- here- mbbhat is very happy for what he had written here. - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 141#p54141

Thank you baba, thank you drama.
--------------
OK,
mbbhat will not INTERACT with anyone for next one month. And, you also had said- you will address one issue at a time.
If you are admin and believe that during this discussion, mistake of mbbhat is more than "destroy old world", you may say the same. I will step backward.