Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2015-16

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2015-16

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The first Avyakt Vani of the season 2015-16 dated 14.10.15 is attached herewith in Hindi and English.

The first Avyakt Vani was conspicuous due to absence of all the physical features associated with an Avyakt Vani like the whispering voice, the continous smile. And the arrival and departure of BapDada was not shown live on the TV to prevent viewers from finding out whether there was any jerk at the time of arrival and departure.

OGS,
Arjun
Attachments
AV-14.10.15-Eng..pdf
(34.3 KiB) Downloaded 649 times
AV-14.10.15-Hindi.pdf
(33.98 KiB) Downloaded 675 times
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2015-16

Post by shivsena »

Good observation....arjun Bhai.
....Looks like BapDada's part is over....we will have to wait for the next few turns to find out.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Is this the video, here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1j2r1ucnZQ

About 1:20 she makes a sharp intake of breath through her nose.

I see the BKs have another/new Murli website; http://www.madhubanmurli.net.

Note the copyright notice: http://www.madhubanmurli.net/copyright.html, "only without any alteration, addition or deletion". Shame the BKs did not stick to that.

How are the PBKs getting on with putting up the complete collection of older, original Murlis?
These websites and the copyright in all text, articles, graphics, images, audios, videos and any other materials on this website are owned by Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya. You may only use the materials on this website for your own personal use but not for commercial use. You may electronically copy or print materials from this website for such purpose only without any alteration, addition or deletion. Any other use of the materials on this website is prohibited without Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya's prior permission.
If this is actually the BK Madubhan's "official" Youtube channel ... they are ripping off a photograph I paid to have taken of the original Tree at the British Library without permission for their header! Ha.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgA4z6 ... sPXcNeAgUQ
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

How does shivsena Bhai assume that BapDada's part is over?
Has he gone into trance himself or kuch pratyakshata hua kya (has any revelation taken place)?
What are the reasons which have caused shivsena to conclude that BapDada's part is over - since it is already continuing for some more time?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Shiva wrote:How does shivsena Bhai assume that BapDada's part is over?
Has he gone into trance himself or kuch pratyakshata hua kya (has any revelation taken place)?
What are the reasons which have caused shivsena to conclude that BapDada's part is over - since it is already continuing for some more time?
Shiva Bhai.....3rd November and coming dates of BapDada's avataran should tell us whether BapDada's part has stopped or not !! ... My feeling is that BapDada was warning the BKs in last few years that '''achanak kuch bhi ho sakta hai" ( "suddenly anything can happen'') ....and BKs thought(as usual) that BapDada is speaking about the outside world. ...but i feel that BapDada was warning the BKs about the sudden-end of BapDada's incarnation through Gulzar Dadi....let us wait and see.
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

Dear shivsena,
Avyakt BapDada came on 3rd November and spoke the Murli/Vani in the expected whispering manner, (although Dadiji's Chariot appeared to be weak)... So through whom will the Avyakt role be played, after Dadiji, as per your understanding and churning?

And what are the reasons for the difference in the tone as compared to the 1st Murli/Vani of the season, as per your churning and understanding?

This is in particular reference to the PBK understanding that BapDada can never speak in the normal tone through the corporeal body of Dadiji, (due to the pressure of the subtle body of DLR, since only the subtle body of DLR enters her, according to -Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs, and they are of the belief that ShivBaba cannot enter Dadiji since she is a 'pavitra kanya' or pure spinster)!

So, what does -Virendra Dev Dixit have to say about BapDada speaking in the normal tone through the corporeal body of Dadiji during the entire 1st Murli/Vani of the season? Request reverend brother 'Arjun' to kindly check with -Virendra Dev Dixit and enlighten everyone on the forum???
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The second Avyakt Vani of the season 2015-16 dated 14.10.15 is attached herewith in Hindi and English.

The second Avyakt Vani was again a normal one, with the whispering voice, the continous smile and jerk at arrival and departure of BapDada. But it was observed that the sister making announcements and the personal assistant of Dadi Gulzar (Sister Neelu) were trying to control or direct what BapDada speaks or what he does.

OGS,
Arjun
AV-03.11.15-Hindi.pdf
(48.48 KiB) Downloaded 588 times
AV-03.11.15-Eng..pdf
(54.45 KiB) Downloaded 561 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Shiva wrote:So, what does -Virendra Dev Dixit have to say about BapDada speaking in the normal tone through the corporeal body of Dadiji during the entire 1st Murli/Vani of the season?
It was clarified by ShivBaba through Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) that the soul of Brahma Baba speaking in the normal voice of Gulzar Dadiji is due to it getting closer to the seed-form stage.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

What do brothers think about yesterday's avataran in Gulzar Dadi ??
Was it BapDada speaking ?? ... Or was it Gulzar Dadi speaking ??
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote:What do Brothers think about yesterday's avataran in Gulzar Dadi ??
It is the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani that was speaking through Gulzar Dadi. Actually, soul of Brahma is achieving seed form stage due to remembrance of Father Shiva in Virendra Dev Dixit(Shankar) because of which the pressure of his astral body is no longer there and thus he speaks in normal tone. Whereas earlier due to pressure of his astral body Brahma's voice was subdued.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

What do Brothers think about yesterday's avataran in Gulzar Dadi ??
I believe it is same BapaDada speaking (Supreme Soul Shiva and Brahma Baba combined). In an Avyakt Murli BapDada had said- Is there any difficulty for BapDada to speak louder? [As if it is not at all difficult- but at present I do not have date].

But baba has also said why he whispers- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... it=whisper
[So, mostly, there is nothing very noteworthy here.]

BapDada now speaks lesser words, no much knowledge is being spoken. In older days, BapDada used to perform drill in between, and was more serious. But, nowadays, during the milan season, many children are totally newcomers, having not even taken 7 days course. There is no serious atmosphere. So, BapDada may be speaking with normal voice. Besides, the soul of Dadi Gulzar is also nearing her karmateet stage, is it not?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote:It is the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani that was speaking through Gulzar Dadi. Actually, soul of Brahma is achieving seed form stage due to remembrance of Father Shiva in Veerendra Dev Dixit(Shankar) because of which the pressure of his astral body is no longer there and thus he speaks in normal tone. Whereas earlier due to pressure of his astral body Brahma's voice was subdued.
Abhimanyu Bhai.....Why does the astral body of Brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani does not put pressure on -Virendra Dev Dixit's body since 1969 and only on Gulzar Dadi's body ???
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote:Abhimanyu Bhai.....Why does the astral body of Brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani does not put pressure on -Virendra Dev Dixit's body since 1969 and only on Gulzar Dadi's body ???
It is because when soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani is present in Virendra Dev Dixit, he achieves seed form stage due to his company, as Virendra Dev Dixit is the Father of humanity, so he is in more seed form stage(incorporeal stage) than any other human soul. Plus the soul of Shiva is also present in him which is always in 100% incorporeal(nirakari) stage.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Abhimanyu wrote:It is because when soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani is present in Veerendra Dev Dixit, he achieves seed form stage due to his company, as Veerendra Dev Dixit is the Father of humanity, so he is in more seed form stage(incorporeal stage) than any other human soul. Plus the soul of Shiva is also present in him which is always in 100% incorporeal(nirakari) stage.
Abhimanyu Bhai.....if Lekhraj Kirpalani-child-Krishna has achieved seed stage by company of Father shiv and Supposed Ram-Virendra Dev Dixit, then why does he still continue to go to BKWSU. (which is Ravan-rajya as per PBKs) ????
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:In an Avyakt Murli BapDada had said- Is there any difficulty for BapDada to speak louder?
Please quote the exact line with date of the Avyakt Vani.