Future world 2050 by bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
bkshiva007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: about Vishnu Party to the world

Future world 2050 by bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by bkshiva007 »

future world in 2050

conversation with bapuji ... translation from video...

Watch "Future world 2050 by Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel" on YouTube -
Future world 2050 by Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel: part 1 :-https://youtu.be/_e-Ihbpv7E0 and part 2:- https://youtu.be/A8MTlXuMJTk

Question:Bapuji please explain about the future world. Like Michio Kaku predicting and making assumptions that the world would be like this and that. So, according to our theory and your knowledge and based on Hindu myths and scriptures, how would be the future world? Scientist are researching the hidden facts about the universes and multiuniverses. Few universes compromise of fire element, few of water element. So that means the composition of elements is different from each other in different universes.

Bapuji :You cannot imagine the future world. It is far beyond imagination. Can you believe the way the science has develop in last 50 years. This is not even 0.1% development. In coming time the science would develop in such a manner that the instruments and devices being used by them are made up of physical five elements. The science will develop the instruments made of supreme elements, the place would gradually transform in supreme elements. Physical five elements would be shed out. Say for example our galaxy is there, the galaxy would also transformed in energy supreme elemental form. You would be able to travel at the speed of light. You would be in light weightless world. The world will turn up in a very beautiful world. All the negative vibrations/ thoughts and emotions will be washed away. There will be positive thoughts and vibrations every where. We would have body of energy light and supreme elements. We would have light bodies, flying bodies. Our body will be of supreme ether, supreme air and supreme fire element. Physical solid elements ; Water and earth element will dissolve. All the universes, the solar system, multiverses will change. The world will be transformed completely and would be so beautiful far beyond imagination. Such planes and crafts would be invented that it can be travelled at a speed of light. Always be positive. In coming time, world would be driven by the thoughts. You think you create. When you think about universes, the same would be created. The composition of the elements will change, the body will change. The future world will be of refine supreme light elements. There will be only positivity. All the court matters, materialistic associated problems, health issues all would be eliminated. There would be eternal happiness and bliss. There would be supreme peace.

Question: Here I would like to add one thing- I went to Rajasthan, a place called Kumbalgarh, they told us the history of Kumbalgarh king. King Kumbha was 9"00 feet tall and was of heavy weight. So is it possible or actually fact that Kumbha king was of 9"00 feet of height because we rarely find any a person of such physics in today's time.

Bapuji: There are multiverses, the souls residing in the universe have subtle bodies. They can contract and expand the shape of their body. With the power of thought they can form giant size shape. The humans could be of this height. Our ancestors were of giant size. They could be of small and big. But the master of galaxies and universes are of supreme light elements. With just a small thinking he can change the composition of the body.

Question: Could a person can attain immortality by 2050?

Soul is indestructible, immortal and eternal. Soul body will change. The body will transform in divine light and supreme form. All will be immortal. All the beings in this universes will become immortal.

Paramshanti
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Future world 2050 by bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by shivsena »

Divine Brother....I have one question to all followers of Bapuji Dashrathbhai Patel:

How will God Shiva be revealed in future ??

Please share your views.
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

PPBK bapuji dasharathpatel Bhai is one more ex-pbk who quarreled and came out from AIVV because of ego, for not being given any due regard and value by Virendra Dev Dixit. And then he started his own narayana math. He assumes that Shiva comes first in Lekhraj Kirpalani and second in Virendra Dev Dixit and third in bapuji dasharath to play narayana's part, since Shiva created Trimurti. Every one of these bodily gurus are using original Murli points with their own intellect and assuming he was Narayan and will become Narayan again. OK let us wait and see.
OS
bkshiva007
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: about Vishnu Party to the world

Post by bkshiva007 »

dear Shiva and shivsena,

understand Shiva by bapuji video:- https://youtu.be/1OKmBH68D3c

who is Father of infinite :- https://youtu.be/Fzdi-DJMRi4 (behad ka bap)

he said i am the messenger:- https://youtu.be/B2iG2dqvPTI

he said science will proved that world drama is not 5000 year ...

world drama part 1 https://youtu.be/8WoqQ_XjpQA

world drama part 2 https://youtu.be/lSjs1Riflqg

English movie discovery of new world by bapuji ... https://youtu.be/JIHo6h3JUgY

same in Hindi https://youtu.be/QLKIBH-pJSQ

official channel http://www.youtube.com/anant98251

param shanti
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

bkshiva007 bhaiji,

From which group are you, whether ex-BK or ex-pbk or bapuji dasharath Vishnu Party or bk or pbk, please clarify.

Thank you and OS.
bkshiva007

Post by bkshiva007 »

param shanti

I am from bapuji dashrathbhai Patel group .. i have also knowledge of bk...

bapuji's latest given knowledge is that this universe is not 5000 year old... its billions and billions years old... every galaxy has different time and speed...

history of universe part 1 https://youtu.be/lXBp5jZZDNQ

history of universe part 2 https://youtu.be/uTZ7KWfex0M

http://www.youtube.com/anant98251

param shanti, soul brothers !
shiva

Post by shiva »

param shanti Bhai,

At present it is BKs and PBKs who are struggling and fighting with one another; and you are one more third party who has come here to break our heads...

Please say any thing you want to say, but it should match with Sweet ShivBaba's Murlis, NOT with you-tubes please...

Om Shanti - according to beloved ShivBaba, (param shanti - according to your dehdhari guru) !
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Mostly, even Vishnu Party group also takes just isolated Murli points like PBKs. But, not sure to what extent they use them.
hanumanpole
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an avid reader of BK, PBK and Vishnu Party philosophy. As such I am totally astounded by the depth of knowledge these Organizations provide in educating souls. Having read the various posts from the above institutions on this forum, I am thoroughly interested in clearing my doubts so that I may find my spiritual bearings and attain the knowledge and wisdom that will embark me on the path of enlightenment and self-realization. Having read some of the knowledge-based posts I would also like to post my views and share some knowledge that I have acquired and imbibed so far in this respect.

Post by hanumanpole »

Param Shanti to all,

I have joined this forum recently, hence I ask pardon from all the soul-brothers for jumping into discussions. Before I start, let me kindly state that I do not intend to force my beliefs on anybody, but my intention is to use the knowledge platform to help my fellow soul-brothers to appreciate and understand the knowledge that Bapuji has been giving. If we see the videos, we can actually relate scientific knowledge with spiritual knowledge more comprehensively. More significantly we can also understand the concept of the solar system, galaxy and so on. I urge everyone to kindly watch the videos and the spiritual knowledge given by Bapuji and make a concerted endeavour to understand same to clear any doubts by asking relevant questions.

Knowledge is the only way through which one can identify and find one's desired path and regain one's rightful status in the system of things.

Param Shanti
hanumanpole
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an avid reader of BK, PBK and Vishnu Party philosophy. As such I am totally astounded by the depth of knowledge these Organizations provide in educating souls. Having read the various posts from the above institutions on this forum, I am thoroughly interested in clearing my doubts so that I may find my spiritual bearings and attain the knowledge and wisdom that will embark me on the path of enlightenment and self-realization. Having read some of the knowledge-based posts I would also like to post my views and share some knowledge that I have acquired and imbibed so far in this respect.

Post by hanumanpole »

Shiva wrote:param shanti Bhai,

At present it is BKs and PBKs who are struggling and fighting with one another; and you are one more third party who has come here to break our heads...

Please say any thing you want to say, but it should match with Sweet ShivBaba's Murlis, NOT with you-tubes please...

Om Shanti - according to beloved ShivBaba, (param shanti - according to your dehdhari guru) !
Param Shanti Bhai,

Let me kindly relate this post to match Bapuji's Gyan in accordance with the Murli points.

Murli says.. "Pandav hai gupt, kaurav yadav pratyaksh hai ...
... Baap hai gupt, bachhe bhi gupt, Gyan bhi gupt, unka pursharth bhi gupt, aur unka martaba bhi gupt."
" Pandavs are incognito, Kauravs and Yadavs are in revealed form ...
... Father is incognito, children are also incognito, Knowledge is also incognito, their efforts are also incognito, and their status is also incognito. "
Now if we take this mahavakya (great saying) then who are the ones who are gupt (incognito)? BKs are pratkshya (revealed), PBKs are pratkshya (revealed). Left is Vishnu Party.
One more Murli point says... "yadavo ka head hai Shankar" - "the head of Yadavs is Shankar".
This clearly means that PBKs are Yadavs, per se.
Murli point says... "Aant me baap baith sabhi vedo shastro ka saar samjhata hai"
" At the end the Father sits and explains the essence of all the Vedas and scriptures. "
If we see the videos, we can relate this as well.
Moreover the knowledge provided by Bapuji is immense. The knowledge perfectly matches with science and astronomy. The knowledge is vast starting with bramhand, galaxy, universe and so on.
One more Murli point was... "dibbi me dibbi, dibbi me dibbi, itne bramhand hai."
(there are many Universes) - just as Bapuji has said in his videos, and also astronomy indicates the same.

Brother, please do not take me wrongly as I am not forcing my beliefs on you and neither I wish to say that who is superior or otherwise, my only motive is to share the knowledge that I have gained. This may either be of immense value to you and the forum users or may be just a myth. But at the end of the day I would only wish you 'behad ki Shanti and khushi' (unlimited Peace and Happiness).

Param Shanti

Note from SAT : Kindly ensure you take the assistance of your colleagues to translate any Hindi sentences into English also for the benefit of all English readers, since this is primarily an English language forum.