Surekha bhen of Mumbai married and with child?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Surekha bhen of Mumbai married and with child?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Can anyone confirm, has Surekha bhen of Mumbai centre married one of her so called spiritual student and produced a child?

Perhaps Surika/Surekha of Mumbai who was in Santa Cruz and Vile Parle (second in command to Yogini) ... a question, not a statement?

There may be more than one.

(No need for MBBhat to tell us it is "all according to Drama", or that I have a "Low Level Of Understanding" to think about it and question what it means).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Surekha bhen of Mumbai married and with child?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sorry, that was Ansula, not Surekha.

I still don't know who this refers to, but I am very interested to know how higher ranking Indian BKs are coping with and responding to BK marriages.

Is it a widespread phenomenon?

Or a case of the rats deserting a sinking ship?

(No need for MBBhat to respond telling us that it is all accurate according to Drama and how it is a good thing as it leaves high ranking positions open for him, as long as he can keep his pants on).
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:Sorry, that was Ansula, not Surekha.
Dear fb.....This news has to be confirmed doubly, before it is to be spread on the internet.....i know ansula sister personally and she was a teacher in santacurz-vile parle center when i became a bk in 1984....for more than 25 years she was assistant to sister Yogini in vile-parle center and she must be over 50 years now....so i wonder how could a 50 year old sister marry so late in life and produce a child ????
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am sorry but since the new admins came, I am not able to correct my previous posts. You know what they are like.

BTW, who are they? Mbbhat and Golden Heart?

No, the question relates to Surekha who is a younger sister. Not Ansula.
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

My dear FB,
OS!

Can you produce some photos or youtube videos or other material in order to give credence to this?
And you all are supposed to be Gyani-tu-atmas (knowledge-full souls) ... everybody is playing their role accurately in this 'behad' (unlimited) Drama, so why should we waste our time in these fruitless matters? Better stop this topic, and try to determine how you should have accurate remembrance of your most beloved heavenly god-Father, ShivBaba, to be able to receive something worthwhile, while there is still some time left till the end of the Confluence Age ...
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

My dear soul brothers,

The information on marriage of BK Ansula bhen is jhut (false), please confirm with BK Yogini Didi at Vile Parle Centre (West), Mumbai, on tel nr 91-22-26160789.
I request Admins also to look into this, which is a jhut (false) information being spread on this site without any proof. Please do not allow to use this site for propagating such false and malicious propaganda ...

thanks
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No, the name I was given was Surekha. My source has a good record for accuracy but I like to check. I am not in India to do so.

I am interested in how the BKWSU is evolving. Or decaying. There is too much that is not said or not discussed and it's not enough to just say, "accurate according to drama".

In the West, at a high level, it appears to be tolerating BKs become married to each other either for the sake of visas, or for brothers and sisters to live together.

That astounded me because in my day it would have been unthinkable.

Now, look at an online dating/marriage website in India, like jeevansathi.com, and you find numerous profiles for Brahma Kumari followers ... for example.

I wonder if they having given up on the idea of Destruction and Golden Age by 2036 and, if so, it is just time to rescue yourself a nice BK wife before all the good ones are snapped up?
I am straight forward person with great values and virtues in life. i respect each relarionship at deep understanding level. I am attached with brahmakumaris spiritual university. honest, hard working, caring, undestanding, loyalty is my first choice in partner. my first preference is for bk families.
would like to introduce myself as a spiritual persona. I have been a student of Brahmakumaris spiritual university since last ten years.

I may well be portrayed as one who is Thoughtful , Introspective , Perceptive , Nurturing , Empathetic , Insightful , Intuitive , and Inquisitive in nature. Honesty , Integrity are the prominent features of my personality. I
take ethics very seriously. I regularly practise RajYoga meditation and highly prone to experience its depth.

As far as Wisdom I am really blessed by God. I am perspicacious enough to acknowledge the esoteric spiritual knowledge.
I have Completed BCA At SPU, and Msc. in Software technology At MSU, i am single child of my parent.

i like meditation ,dancing,cooking ,help person who is weak or depressed. i am following brahmakumaris so always do meditation and read Murli. i like honest people. i can make smile any person who is feeling sad !!
shiva

Post by shiva »

fluffy bunny wrote: Now, look at an online dating/marriage website in India, like jeevansathi.com, and you find numerous profiles for Brahma Kumari followers ...

My dear FB,
Why are you seeing all these sites which are sexy?
You are not supposed to see them if you are a 'Gyani tu atma' or knowledge-full soul!
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Whether the above information is right or wrong, Baba has already said BKs leaving Yagya is also a part of tradition in Confluence Age and (is likely to continue till end). Given in later part of Post No. 79 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ion#p11517

2) Baba has also warned in an Avyakt Murli that- Braahmanon may 4 niklenge, toh 10 aayenge = If 4 leave, 10 will come.

3)Another mu point:- In future, you will see those who had been in Yagya for 30 to 40 years also will leave.

4)We all know that- in the initial period of Yagya, of the 400 just 70 to 80 survived. So, any such incident is neither new, nor significant to Yagya.
----------------
Also- Drama is of variety roles. So, varieties types of BKs may be emerging in the end. Many things would be unthinkable. That is why Baba says- Broad mind/intellect is necessary to understand drama.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

So you think that if one drops out, then it means you can move up in the rosary?

Is it really a broad mind ... or is it just trapped by layers of pre-emptive brain-washing?

The problem with such a "broad mind" is that it allows for unlimited corruption of standards with nothing more than a response of, "oh, Baba said this would happen".

BKs dating and marrying was unthinkable in my time, but now it appears to be common placed;
  • BKs marrying to dodge visa immigration
    BKs marrying for the sake of property and tax deals

BKs just seeing through what is going on, how BKism is failing, falling in love and calling it a day, as they realise they have to think about their own lives and old age.
And yet your doubt does not waver, you just say, "wah Drama" and carry on?

At least I am happy for the last category. There are soon going to be a lot of old BKs with no one to look after them. I am not convinced your 4 out : 10 in ratio is true, not that the 10 new ones will want to look after the 4 old ones.

I think where my disrespect is encouraged is that at the same time leading BKs are scamming tax and immigration and doing property deals with each other, they are also officially advertising, saying it is "promoting ethics".

That has to be wrong.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:So you think that if one drops out, then it means you can move up in the rosary?
Where have I said so? I said- Yagya is not dependent on one or few people, like a country does not depend on few of its citizens. If some become traitors, there would be others who would be patriots. There is no desire to move up in the rosary, in the particular context you envisage. Only one who truly sacrifices for the ultimate benefit of entire humanity would go up to the top in the rosary.

Immature people (either BKs or ex BKs or non BKs) only will think that the sole aim of BKs is only merely to go to heaven, and nothing else! -Post No. 49- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... chaa#p4590

Of course, that(temptation of heaven) also forms a PART in the initial level of motivation to make effort. But, finally, one should become free from all desires and just follow drama with proper and accurate comprehension, maturity and wisdom. [Accept the allocated seat of heaven, just as his pre-designed role in drama and not with any superficial desire to go there].
BKs dating and marrying was unthinkable in my time
Many things had been unthinkable previously. Who had thought science would develop to this extent, or (from Bk side) Baba's Murli would be available in different TV channels or internet? Or there would be so many BK splinter groups?
That has to be wrong.
May be wrong. I never said it is not wrong. If there is something wrong, the wrong category people will take lower positions. BK Raja Yoga is the highest exam, so there should be highest failures. How many pass in IAS, ICS exams?

Initially I was surprised when I heard a Murli point similar to - "the soul that experiences pain while Christ is being crucified would be of sanaatan religion" (mostly should be either a Bk soul or at least a Hindu).

But- after seeing lots of failures in BKs or the splinter groups, there can be absolutely no surprise in this for knowledge-full souls. Baba says- even if one receives a little of Gyan, he will come to heaven(without concerted practical effort)! So, such souls may be taking such positions in drama later in Copper Age. I am yet to know the deepest secrets within drama or karma philosophy in greater detail as yet.

Baba has said somewhere between 1969-73- "In future, citizens and devotees of each (soul that becomes King) will be revealed". So- I believe, in the end, the power in Bk Yagya will be decentralized as well. Now, there are different zones and centres administered officially. But, in the end, it would be like natural ones - as per the 'sanskaar milans' of the Bk souls in the respective categories. Yet to appreciate these matters in greater detail.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Baba has said somewhere between 1969-73- "In future, citizens and devotees of each (soul that becomes King) will be revealed". So- I believe, in the end, the power in BK Yagya will be decentralized as well. Now, there are different zones and centres administered officially. But, in the end, it would be like natural ones - as per the 'sanskaar milans' of the BK souls in the respective categories. Yet to appreciate these matters in greater detail.
Amazingly, I'll agree with you on this part. I think it's already happening with what I call, "The Western BK Order", and within it different nations going their way too. Even within Madhuban different division appear to be existing, e.g. many don't like SPARC, and various parties are obviously carving out their own kingdoms, etc.

I don't know if you follow the other forum but we're discussing a BK Pilot Survey which has just been done and are shocked by, for example, how many so called BKs don't even go to Morning Class for Murli.

In my day, they would just not be called proper BKs, but they seem to think they are, and what I would have called slackness, is now presented as being more enlightened about BK life. Many parts of "The Western BK Order" are washing away key elements in BKism and adopting non-BK sources as their guiding influences.

As you know, the PBKs primary criticism of the PBKIVV is that it has been overrun by the BK Islamic raiders.

Sadly, I am expecting that you will just die, that you then find out it was all a load of nonsense and you were misled, and that you wasted your life.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

which has just been done and are shocked by, for example, how many so called BKs don't even go to Morning Class for Murli.
Only immature persons would be 'shocked' by above, not those who understand the Knowledge in the right perspective!

There can be absolutely no shock even of the slightest degree. I had already mentioned long before, even in the ex-BK forum that going to morning class is not a must or great thing. How happy you are, to what extent you are ever-ready, to what extent you are able to enjoy yourself in life just by thoughts - these are the aspects which really matter.

If one has already heard Murlis several times, or is able to understand Murlis by reading himself/herself, what is the need to attend a centre, unless for any other specific purpose?
Sadly, I am expecting that you will just die, that you then find out it was all a load of nonsense and you were misled, and that you wasted your life.
Was this comment necessary? If you have felt that you just 'died', why would you hope the same for others as well? Can they not 'live', according to their own personal experiences?
But, do not worry yourself to 'death'. I believe your case is similar to 'Khushiram'.
BENGALI-.pdf
A repentance
(53.7 KiB) Downloaded 541 times
I am sorry for you, although I surmise your future as above, I am not supposed to criticize you, as I would have to accept you, when you repent. So, would like to say that- I have already taken back all the adverse words said to you so far, or even if I write something adverse here in future, they are just for discussion on the forum to explore things or written in your own tone or in the 'language' you can best comprehend, to make you understand better.

There is a Murli point- Drama sukh ke liye banaa huvaa hai = "Drama is made for happiness". So, even if a person repents or does mistake, it does not matter. Because it is for few hours or few years, very small period when compared to 5000 years.

So, even when a Bk leaves Yagya, whether it is you or Surekha bhen, I believe you or they all have already made your fortunes required by you to the best of your abilities, filled your pots to the utmost possible extent, and have left comfortably.

Mu Point:- Mala ka laast daaney ko bhee Baap Bhaagyavaan samajhthay hain = Father considers even the last bead in the rosary as a fortunate one.

So, all are lucky in drama. So, nothing to worry, be happy.