Queries to BKs about Fallacies in BKWSU-beliefs.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Queries to BKs about Fallacies in BKWSU-beliefs.

Post by sita »

I think calling Parvati impure is gross. She is the wife of Shiva. And Ganga is her sister.

= RESPONSE =

If, INDEED, Shiva is considered to have TWO WIVES, then Shiva HIMSELF would be POLYGAMOUS, hence IMPURE; so how could Parvati be pure - PARTICULARLY when she produces a DUMB child (like the PBKs) who DOES NOT even Re-Cognize his OWN REAL Father ???

It is by LAUNDERING the INTELLECTS in this DIRT & FILTH of the PERVERTED & DISTORTED CONCEPTS of DEGRADED DEVOTION or 'Tamopradhan Bhakti', that the INTELLECTS of souls in the Confluence Age become DEGRADED or STONE-LIKE - LIKE THE INTELLECTS OF 'MAHA-MURKH' Virendra Dev Dixit and the EQUALLY 'MAHA-MURKH', BLIND PBKs - to SUCH an EXTENT that they can NEVER HOPE to TRULY Re-Cognize REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, to be able to COMPREHEND and RETAIN the PURE KNOWLEDGE of God, in their intellects, in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE !!!
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Queries to BKs about Fallacies in BKWSU-beliefs.

Post by sita »

Shiva has only one wife and that is Parvati. That is why it is right that the name of Shiva is there as the God of the Gita, because in the Gita, the matter of gaining victory over lust comes, whilst Krishna is shown to dance with 16,000 gopies. I don't know which two wives of Shiva you are talking about. If you think that Ganga is his wife you are wrong. Learn your lessons.

And if you think that Ganesha is dumb this is also a blunder, as he is considered as patron of wisdom. I think there is nothing wrong if you do not know the matters from the scriptures and the path of Bhakti. There is no benefit in going into these and Baba explains the bits that are of use to us. But yours seems to be some special attitude that you have, with which you may hurt the feelings of devotion, people may have. Baba has said that we should not stop people doing Bhakti. When they get knowledge they will leave it automatically. There is no benefit in that, but also no loss. At least at the time of doing Bhakti one does not sin.

I suggest you address with respect the matters of Bhakti and not address matters irresponsibly, because this way you are only showing your ignorance and arrogance. They go hand in hand.

= RESPONSE =

We STAND BY the =RESPONSE= in the preceding post.

It is NOT the FAULT of God if the BLIND, Unrighteous children PREFER to CONTINUE with their RANK IGNORANCE & ARROGANCE, and VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE to CONTINUE LAUNDERING their INTELLECTS in the DIRT & FILTH of the PERVERTED & DISTORTED CONCEPTS of DEGRADED DEVOTION or 'Tamopradhan Bhakti', by TREACHEROUSLY MISINTERPRETING, MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING the Pure Versions of God, thereby CONTINUING TO OPPOSE, DEFAME, INSULT & MOCK God CONSISTENTLY and PERSISTENTLY -
IN SPITE of CLEAR DIRECTIVES of God, in Confluence Age, FOR THEIR VERY OWN BENEFIT!

This forum has NOTHING TO DO with the DEVOTEES of the outer World!