Radhe Ma controversy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Radhe Ma controversy

Post by arjun »

What is a BK teacher doing with Dolly Bindra, an ex-follower of the controversial God-woman Radhe Maa????

Dolly Bindra has come forward with astonishing details of Radhe Maa's satsangs.

So, are the BKs now actively involved in the affairs of other spiritual groups???

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/editors-cho ... 00684.html
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Radhe Ma controversy

Post by mbbhat »

I am yet to see the link which did not open as my net connection is very slow from past 2 days.

BKs have to meet all types of people, particularly the most sinful ones, EVEN THE PROSTITUTES, as as much as possible, to give Baba's message, they even go to the jail. Baba says, first devotees of Shiv and deities, then comes saints, ministers, press reporters, VIPs, then others, ...

I am not sure whether BKs have visited them just to give messages, or involved themselves in some other way.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

In the above video clip, the BK teacher is not there to give any Godly message but to support the former disciple of Radhe Maa in her protests or while she is making revelations.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:In the above video clip, the BK teacher is not there to give any Godly message but to support the former disciple of Radhe Maa in her protests or while she is making revelations.
Oh- then there is some point. I just saw the clip now. Again not sure whether the Bk sister had gone there just to accompany Dolly Bindra (I do not know whether Dolly Bindra has some contacts with BKWSU - so she might have requested the Bk sister to accompany her due to her personal acquaintance, or the bk sister might have some interest to promote service also, in the process).

So- Still not sure whether it was to support or just to visit and accompany D B.
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

Arey Maharathi atmayen,

Please DO NOT discuss about Radhe Maa// it is waste of time on internet and waste of our time too.
Let us discuss our ACTUAL baba's Murli points and educate ourselves PROPERLY, rather than discussing about others.

thx
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

This topic is not useful & out of knowledge, so please shut down!

Thanx
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

In case 'arjun' concurs, 'arjun' may convey same to SAT accordingly, for doing the needful.

With best wishes to ALL,

SAT
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

admin wrote:In case 'arjun' concurs, 'arjun' may convey same to SAT accordingly, for doing the needful.
I don't think there is any need to close this topic. If Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or any PBK had stood along with Radhey Maa, then the BKs would have blown the controversy out of proportion. But now that I have produced a BK sister standing with a controversial God-woman, the BKs of this forum are either trying to defend that sister or are trying to bury the issue. Is this not a double standard?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Is this not a double standard?
I have no objection in keeping the topic open. Because Baba has said- 'Gaali toh khaanaa padegaa' - one has to absorb the abuses - and some mistakes/errors can happen even with BKs also. And, we BKs should have the ability to accept any failure, as our own. In the beginning, during beggary part, more than 80% (out of 400, just around 80 survived) left gyaan. So, in front of that, this is NOTHING.

Actually any 'gyaani tu atma' - knowledgeful soul - should be interested in just ShivBaba, 'gyaan' and Chariot, or Father-mother, and not the others.

The more PBKs comment negatively about BKs, it PROVES they have NO REAL Knowledge within them, and are simply REACTING due to their hollowness of knowledge, OUT OF SHEER SPITE ONLY. Baba says- "See Father and follow Father". But, if they like to comment on brothers, it shows their level of the intellect.

Now- AIVV conveniently hides most significant aspects. Eg- Highly important Murli points, doing one-sided arguments, errors in DOB issue of Mr Virendra Dev Dixit, and their Jagadamba left AIVV, got married, had two children, has still not come back, etc, etc. None of these are EVER MENTIONED, HIGHLIGHTED or PROPERLY CLARIFIED, in their blogs or websites.

Of course, BKWSU has also hidden somethings, like 1976 prediction, but they have much lesser weightage as Baba has clearly said- Old points will not come into use. And, at least, some BKs have already put something in websites, addressing those issues.

But, as per drama, everything is fine, and OK. It is no one's personal fault.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:The more PBKs comment negatively about BKs, it PROVES they have NO REAL Knowledge within them
A person who keeps on defaming PBKs and AIVV day and night is sermonizing others.
Now- AIVV conveniently hides most significant aspects. Eg- Highly important Murli points, doing one-sided arguments, errors in DOB issue of Mr Veerendra Dev Dixit, and their Jagadamba left AIVV, got married, had two children, has still not come back, etc, etc. None of these are EVER MENTIONED, HIGHLIGHTED or PROPERLY CLARIFIED, in their blogs or websites.
Why are you worried about someone who has left the Yagya?? Of what use is she to you? And how do you know whether she has actually left ShivBaba or not? Leaving the Yagya does not mean leaving ShivBaba. She might be listening to Murlis, she might be remembering ShivBaba, she might be in contact with PBKs and Baba. She does not need a certificate from you to make purusharth or to remember Baba. Baba speaks about gupt purusharth (incognito efforts). And I know for sure that she is doing that. You are criticising her now and you will continue to criticize her even if she comes back to the Yagya openly. So, there is no use telling you the truth. Therefore, instead of worrying about others, please remember ShivBaba and discuss knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Why are you worried about someone who has left the Yagya?? Of what use is she to you?
She is not JUST 'someone' or 'anyone'! She is the one DELUSIVELY, but STAUNCHLY 'considered' to be 'JAGADAMBA' by PBKs, as declared by their bodily guru. ShivBaba has said- 'See' and follow father and mother. So, nothing wrong to draw the attention of the PBKs to the actual current situation of their 'mother', whom they should be 'seeing' and following, (at least from PBKs'point of view, is it not?) and NOT MAKING a COMPLETE FOOL of themselves and OTHERS AS WELL!
And how do you know whether she has actually left ShivBaba or not? Leaving the Yagya does not mean leaving ShivBaba. ...
I said/meant physically she has left long before and has not come to Yagya so far. Is that wrong? [Mentally of course, I am not sure. I agree.] But are you aware what ShivBaba has actually said regarding a kumari/mother who has received the Knowledge and taken a vow of celibacy and then left and gone into impurity again? Why do you persist in making a COMPLETE FOOL of yourself and others, in spite of what ShivBaba has clearly declared about such a matter? Whose LOSS is that going to be? And should OTHERS not be cautioned about such a CRITICAL & SIGNIFICANT matter, for their very own benefit?
Therefore, instead of worrying about others, please remember ShivBaba and discuss knowledge.
Have you followed yourself what you are saying? It is you who had commented or were worrying about someone (that too just of a brother or sister, not even of Father or mother)!

Anyhow, it is good that at least now, you are beginning to understand some truth. Thank you.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:She is not JUST 'someone' or 'anyone'! She is the one DELUSIVELY, but STAUNCHLY 'considered' to be 'JAGADAMBA' by PBKs, as declared by their bodily guru. ShivBaba has said- 'See' and follow father and mother. So, nothing wrong to draw the attention of the PBKs to the actual current situation of their 'mother', whom they should be 'seeing' and following, (at least from PBKs'point of view, is it not?) and NOT MAKING a COMPLETE FOOL of themselves and OTHERS AS WELL!
You can criticize her as long as she is officially part of the Yagya. Now that she has officially left the Yagya, you have no business to peep into her private life and make adverse comments against an individual who cannot defend herself on this forum.
mbbhat wrote:I said/meant physically she has left long before and has not come to Yagya so far. Is that wrong? [Mentally of course, I am not sure. I agree.] But are you aware what ShivBaba has actually said regarding a Kumari/mother who has received The Knowledge and taken a vow of celibacy and then left and gone into impurity again? Why do you persist in making a COMPLETE FOOL of yourself and others, in spite of what ShivBaba has clearly declared about such a matter? Whose LOSS is that going to be? And should OTHERS not be cautioned about such a CRITICAL & SIGNIFICANT matter, for their very own benefit?
The final exam has not yet taken place.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:You can criticize her as long as she is officially part of the Yagya. Now that she has officially left the Yagya, you have no business to peep into her private life and make adverse comments against an individual who cannot defend herself on this forum.
Silly comment. It is not 'peeping'. It forms part of discussion on Murli points with PBKs, since she had been given the title of 'Jagadamba' by -Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs. If PBKs on the other hand, admit that she has already left and hopes of returning back are uncertain, then there can be a little bit of sense in your above claims and spontaneous accusation.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Silly comment. It is not 'peeping'. It forms part of discussion on Murli points with PBKs, since she had been given the title of 'Jagadamba' by -Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs. If PBKs on the other hand, admit that she has already left and hopes of returning back are uncertain, then there can be a little bit of sense in your above claims and spontaneous accusation.
You say you don't make personal comments but frequently use the word 'silly'. It has become your habit. And your repeated enquiry about Jagdamba (despite our repeated clarifications) shows that you are 'peeping' into her private life and want to continue 'peeping' into her private life.

And don't add words on our behalf. We never said that hopes of her returning back are uncertain. As an individual, she is still Jagdamba for me, although officially she has given in writing that she has left the Yagya.

So, I hope you will close this topic here.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:You say you don't make personal comments but frequently use the word 'silly'. It has become your habit. And your repeated enquiry about Jagdamba (despite our repeated clarifications) shows that you are 'peeping' into her private life and want to continue 'peeping' into her private life.
It is not a personal comment. Your comments were indeed silly (wrongly accusing and defending).
We never said that hopes of her returning back are uncertain.
What you say is not the matter that is to be considered. The facts are to be considered, is it not?

See- how much upset or bad you feel when just comments are made (truth is revealed) about your alowkik corporeal father and mother? So, when PBKs have been repeating bad words about Mama and B Baba, how much bad (some) BKs would have felt? Have you ever thought of that?

Anyhow, I have no problem. Because Baba has said- 'jitnaa kalank lagey, utnaa kalangeedhar banenge'.
As an individual, she is still Jagdamba for me, although officially she has given in writing that she has left the Yagya.
Very good comment. But, is this not again a silly comment? You say officially she has given letter that she has left Yagya. Now, whose words are to be considered more- hers or yours?
So, I hope you will close this topic here.
OK, Om Shanti.