Churning of Abhimanyu

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Abhimanyu
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Churning of Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

Under this topic I will post my own churning of advance knowledge(i.e. knowledge currently being given by Shiva through his fixed Chariot Virendra Dev Dixit).
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Re: Churning of Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

मनन-चिंतन से निकाला हुआ पॉइंट -:

कई ज्ञान में चलने वाले जब उनके सामने कोई समस्या आती है तो वे ज्ञान में चलने वाले अपने साथी से राय लेने लगते हैं। जबकि बाबा ने मुरली में बोला है की किसी भी समस्या का समाधान रोज़ कि मुरली से ले सकते हैं। पर वे अपने साथी की राय मांगते हैं और उस पर चल पड़ते हैं। क्या ये अपनी बुद्धि को झुकाना नही हुआ। जबकि हमें संगमयुग में बाप मिला है तो बुद्धि उसी के सामने झुकनी चाहिए। इससे साबित होता है कि वे भविष्य में उसकी प्रजा बनेगें।

A point which has emerged through contemplation-churning -:

When facing a problem, some followers of knowledge start taking advice from their fellow followers of knowledge. Whereas Baba has said in the Murli that we can find a solution to any problem in the daily Murli. But they ask their fellows for advice and follow that. Is this not bowing down your intellect? When we have found the Father in Confluence Age, we should bow down our intellect ONLY in front of Him. It proves they will become their subjects in future.
Abhimanyu

Re: Churning of Abhimanyu

Post by Abhimanyu »

मनन चिंतन द्वारा निकाला गया पॉइंट

बादाम और आत्मा
बादाम को आत्मा से टैली किया जा सकता है। जैसे बादाम को पानी में भिगोया जाता है ताकि उसकी गर्मी निकल जाये फिर उसे खाने से मस्तिष्क और शरीर पुष्ट होता है। ऐसे ही आत्मा भी जब ईश्वरीय ज्ञान जल और योग में डाली जाती है तो उसकी जन्म-जन्मांतर कि विकारों की गर्मी निकल जाती है। जिससे की आत्मा सतोप्रधान बनती है और फिर वो बीजरूप आत्मा मस्तिष्क और शरीर दोनों को पुष्ट करती है अर्थात शरीर कंचन काया बन जाता है।

A point which has emerged through contemplation-churning -:

Almond and Soul
An Almond can be compared to a Soul. Just as an almond is soaked in (warm) water so that the 'heat' (which ignites passion) within it is dissipated, and then when same is ingested, both the brain and the body become (feel) 'youthful' (robust, sturdy); similarly when the (Mind of the) Soul is immersed in the (soothing) Water of Knowledge and the (comforting) Warmth of Remembrance, then the 'passion' (ardency, fervency - within the 'sanskars') of innumerable births dissipates (dissolves), through which the Soul becomes extremely Pure (regains its original state of complete purity), and then that seed-form Soul transforms the brain and the body into a 'youthful' stage, meaning, the body gets transformed into a 'Golden Aged' body. (this very same degraded, impure 'Iron-Aged' body gets transformed into a pure 'Golden Aged' body, at the very end of the Confluence Age).