Churning of soul Brother 'sita'

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Churning of soul Brother 'sita'

Post by sita »

Brother, why are you again making personal comments. It does not help in any way. You have expressed your attitude towards us on many occasions already. What good does it bring to you to reinforce that. Instead, Baba has said that we should have so much spiritual love among ourselves. You may see us as ignorant or arrogant, but for us you are also our brother. It does not befit for brothers to have such give and take.

We are free to believe and follow whatever our mind and heart says is true. You or everyone else is free to disagree and we can even discuss, if you like, but in every discussion we present our points. It does not work the way you do it. Nothing is proved with statements. The statements you make are neither true, nor bring any valuable information, nor are appropriate to the discussion. I would appeal to the SAT to again make a remark towards your inappropriate behavior and encourage you to refrain from personal comments.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Further to our previous advice on this issue, it is VERY EVIDENT that soul Bro Sita does NOT, AT ALL, personally approve of the manner in which the CONCERNED SAT Member is responding to his posts, thus causing him avoidable consternation and undue concern.

Above SAT Member is, ONCE AGAIN, advised to refrain from unduly interfering with the personal feelings of other members on the forum, particularly when they, themselves, personally DO NOT APPROVE of same - regardless of personal views of CONCERNED SAT Member, in the matter.

We are of the opinion that TRUTH, which carries elements of aggression, hostility, antipathy, instigation, condemnation, accusation, etc., along with it, towards another, cannot be accepted as TRUTH, by anyone - EVEN if it is the TRUTH - and even if it is considered to be the TRUTH by the other, it cannot be assimilated or imbibed by anyone readily, owing to the NEGATIVE vibrations, with which it is impregnated.
The practice of enforcing PEACE, by use of FORCE, has NEVER been fruitful, with the Governments & populace of the outer World. TRUTH should be naturally projected with positive virtues of understanding, humility, empathy, accommodation, and total acceptance of the other, the way the other actually is, regardless of any negative traits which the other may possess temporarily. If the MINDS & HEARTS, of those who believe something to be TRUE, although it may not be ENTIRELY so, are destroyed & broken, THEN there will be NO MINDS & HEARTS EXISTING ANY MORE, to APPRECIATE & FEEL the TRUTH, when same READILY becomes APPARENT or EVIDENT!

While we do appreciate the concerted efforts of the CONCERNED SAT Member in endeavouring to highlight, what is considered to be the TRUTH, for the benefit of ALL concerned, the above factors should always be taken into account, EVEN if the CONCERNED SAT Member feels that there is NO EVIL INTENT, and such efforts are motivated, purely out of COMPASSION for ALL concerned.

We would further like to advise ALL CONCERNED SAT Members on this forum, to refrain from unduly encroaching on, or intruding in, the posts of other members, particularly when they DO NOT APPROVE of same. They can always respond by using their own personal forum accounts for same, if they so wish.

Similarly, ALL CONCERNED SAT Members on this forum, are hereby advised not to use the Admin account to post their views, which can be posted by using their own personal forum accounts, which would be more appropriate, and appealing to all other concerned forum members.

ALL existing groups have been provided their OWN SPACE on this forum, and they should have the FULL FREEDOM to post their views, within the LIMITATIONS of acceptable code of conduct and propriety.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear SAT,

I appreciate your input. But is it my personal problem? Is it indeed a problem between two people or is it a problem of the forum as a small community? I have decided to reply to the bad language of the SAT only with the idea that he should receive a feedback. It is not my duty to establish or maintain the rules. If for you such replies, language etc. are perfectly acceptable and my protesting is only based on my personal feelings, then why should my personal feelings make any difference. What are your personal feelings? Do you feel this is alright? I have appealed to you because, if it is only me, it looks as something personal. It is a shame there are not other people who see and share their impression that this is not OK. But it does not feel right to make it my personal matter. If this is acceptable to you it is also acceptable to me. I have no problem with ignoring such inputs. Let people have their freedom of speech and expression. But every action has its result. I think that such inputs spoil the atmosphere of the forum and discourage people participating. If this is fine with you as a result, there is nothing you need to do.