Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

Post by mbbhat »

Drama. Baba says- I will respond only if it is in drama. So, what is the need to respond to your silly questions? At right time, you will come to know.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Another insult ... "honesty" and a little democracy is silly, Mbbhat?

How about "out of politeness" for other members? This forum is nothing if others don't contribute.

You are not Baba. You have free will and intelligence. Your actions are an expression of your inner values.

--

So, what is going on here, another media control/damage limitation exercise on behalf of BKs?

Obviously you don't give a damn whether this forum thrives or dies.

"It's just drama" you will say when it does.

Your ultimate answer to every question.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Why has the ShivBaba logo gone from the top of the page?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Why has the ShivBaba logo gone and is it coming back?

Is it coming back ... or is it considered to be a private BKWSU trademark now?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Please stop moving my posts and making me look stupid

Post by fluffy bunny »

Please stop moving my posts and making me look stupid by putting them all in one topic.

Show a little respect to contributing members of this forum.

(And show a little humility.

If you don't know how to work the software, just ask for help).
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Obviously you don't give a damn whether this forum thrives or dies.
And thus BKWSU will have the last laugh. He is doing what they could not do through the case filed against www.brahmakumaris.info
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post by fluffy bunny »

I got a confusing private message from MBBhat because I asked him just to answer questions politely.

Is he one of the new moderators? Or the actual new admin?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

From the other topic- viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2423&p=50450#p50450
fb wrote:The title of this topic is "History of the term Advance Party". As usual, BKs cannot keep 'on topic'
It is you who usually go off topic in several topics. And, here too, it is you (who claim a truth seeker) who ONCE AGAIN thought some REAL GREATNESS in just BLUNDERS. Your praise about the research/blunder was both off topic (unnecessary), as well as totally untruth/false.

Since it was your wrong understanding of PBKs' research, I felt to reply there itself where you had posted. Since you felt, my reply was off topic, I thought to reply here now.
That is the approximate history of the PBK branch, and their use of the term.
b) Until the BKs get their act in gear and publish a full, complete and unadulaterated collection of the Murlis, everything any individual BK says is a waste of breath. It is without value, as there is no way of anyone knowing if what they are quoting is true or accurate according to its original context.
Immatured comment at least to some extent. As technology, time or life style changes, there is no need to understand the older ones. [Of course, those who are interested, may discuss, share what we are doing here]. The latest one is enough. And, baba has clearly said- you need to understand just Father and property. Baba has also said- there was no enough knowledge in the beginning, so it was not worthy enough. Again baba has also said- in the end, even pictures, etc, would not be necessary. Also, this knowledge would be just temporary, and will become praayalop (vanished) by the end of Kalpa and is not going to be used in next generation(Golden Age). So, those who are interested in just God and Property, can definitely survive without all these previous history. But, for truth seekers like you, it may be waste of breath. So from your perspective, you too are right.
And that is exactly the same problem that Veerendra Dev Dixit confronted back in the 1970s. From my point of view, the BKs only have themselves to blame for creating Veerendra Dev Dixit and the PBK movement, by the disrespectful and arrogant way they treated both The Knowledge and sincere seekers.
There is nothing to blame on anyone, And, even if BKs are to be blamed, it is perfectly OK, as Baba has clearly said- If you want to see most intellectuals, see here. If you want to see most foolish, see here. [And, all the ex BKs, and splinter groups had been BKs before, is it not? ]What is special in your comments?

More interestingly, in drama, all these splinter groups, ex BKs or even weak BKs are necessary, as baba has clearly said - in Golden Age, there is need of all types of seats. But, the sincere truth seekesr, who have adopted the real/highest teachings in the Murlis - "Ek Baapo doosraa na koyi = None but, one Father" never felt any problems, nor had any complaints.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Are you really the one to decide is my understanding of PBKs' research is wrong ... since when did you become an expert on PBKism?

Have you ever done the Advance Course ... or are you just an expert from the outside? Someone who has seen a jar on a shelf and believe they know the taste and effect of what is inside it?

Yes, for 'end users', there may be no need to understand older technology ... but for scientists, inventors, philosophers and historians etc, there is. It's what they do.

That's the difference between us. You're just a user.

You measure your "success" based on your unquestioning adoption of what ever you are fed by the producers.

And are you really sure you will get into the Golden Age with your habit of insult others?

Oh, don't worry. I know your answer ... if you don't get in it will all be "perfectly OK" and "according to drama".
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Are you really the one to decide is my understanding of PBKs' research is wrong ... since when did you become an expert on PBKism?
I have put my comments with valid points. It is left to you either to accept or not. Let readers decide themselves.
Yes, for 'end users', there may be no need to understand older technology ... but for scientists, inventors, philosophers and historians etc, there is. It's what they do.
Have scientists, inventors, philosophers found the truth of beginning, middle and ends of universe, matter, soul or God? (or at least anyone of these). If yes, can you provide this data which is agreed by all proved fully(or at least majority)? Also, can you explain how does that data is useful in present day life or for the future?

:cool:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

"The truth of beginning, middle and ends of universe, matter, soul or God?"

I don't know ... did Lekhraj Kirpalani and the BK leaders?

He seems to have kept changing his mind, getting it all wrong, and then changing it afterwards. What they offer are mental plugs to stop people thinking about such issues seriously, and doing real research.

They cannot even publish a true history about their own 70 years of their existence, even though a few of them who were there are still alive, so how can we trust them about the world history.

The difference between him and science is that science can tell you what it knows for sure, and can prove it, and what it does not know; and does not claim to be god to do so.

You are talking about 13.8 billion years of a history which has not ended yet ... so any speculation of an end is an unknowable prediction.

How accurate has your god spirit been with his predictions of Destruction?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:You are talking about 13.8 billion years of a history which has not ended year ... so any speculation of an end is an unknowable prediction.

I don't know ...
Are you not interested in knowing these? Which is more important? 5000 yrs or 13.8 billion years?

Would you like to say- To what extent, do you believe what the scientists, philosophers, inventors have said are true? And also plus and minus of what they have invented or said?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Which is more important? 5000 yrs or 13.8 billion years?
Neither. What is most important is Destruction and the 14 ... or 40 ... or 100 years of Confluence Age.

Unfortunately your god spirit keeps changing his mind how long it is though.

You've only got 20 years left for Destruction and Creation to happen, for the deities to be born and grow to maturity enough to have babies by 2036.

By my reckoning, they should be alive now ... unless your Golden Age is going to be populated by pregnant teenagers.

19 year olds next year, 18 year olds the year after ...

It's obviously not going to happen. Again.
Would you like to say- To what extent, do you believe what the scientists, philosophers, inventors have said are true? And also plus and minus of what they have invented or said?
Well, for example, they have a highly predictable explanation for the evolution of the species. Recently they were able to predict exactly where a planet you cannot even see 3 billion miles away would be on a given day, fire a rocket at it to put a satellite into orbit around it.

How's your Baba's predictions coming along? When is Destruction going to be this week?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Neither. What is most important is Destruction and the 14 ... or 40 ... or 100 years of Confluence Age.
So, you are interested just only in the tail of an elephant, not of the whole. Just destruction part, not of the whole time cycle, [creation, sustenance as well as destruction].

See, this is the problem where you also like to fall into pit like many weak BKs had fallen. Take anything wholly, not just half. If you still like to take only half, then half knowledge would be dangerous, as said even in lowkik. Left to you.

Except about 1976(spoken in 1966), no other Murli point said about date of destruction. Even there, Baba in the same year 1966(few months later), has said- "date of destruction has nothing to do with the effort, let it take any number of years for the destruction. You will see(understand) the destruction as you move forward". Post No. 91- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 2e3#p11962

Also in Avyakt Murlis Baba had warned several times before 1976- "Your effort should not be w.r.t. date 1976"
You've only got 20 years left for Destruction and Creation to happen, for the deities to be born and grow to maturity enough to have babies by 2036.
Due to taking just isolated Murli points, or half knowledge thinking, you have again gone wrong here. No Murli point says babies would be born in 2036.

BTW, I have done some churning as per my personal capacity here- Post No. 182 -

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 066#p14981. If you are interested, you may go through.

Regarding destruction matter, I had put my comments even in the ex Bk forum as well. You might have already read them. Even in the above link, you may search for "destruction" in the topic to find some more related posts.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Except about 1976(spoken in 1966), no other Murli point said about date of destruction.
This is part misleading, and part outright lie.

I was part of the Murli team. In the 1980s, they all said, "50 years for Destruction and 50 years for Creation", i.e. 1986.

That then started to be re-edited to ", "50 to 60 years for Destruction", i.e. 1986 to 1996.

Now it has been taken out completely ... therefore new BKs have no idea of what the real Murli teachings were ... and how does God explain his wrong predictions.

I take a specific "year" to be a "date".

And then when we look back to the earlier days, there were no "Murlis". There were "Divine Decrees". But in the Divine Decrees, it was WWII (ended 1945) and then 14 years, i.e. 1950. For a long time they spoke Confluence Age 40 years.

--

My answer was accurate according to the Knowledge, the most important time is "now". We live in the now, not 5,000 or a million years ago ... however, science can now make very specific and accurate predictions supported by evidence about various developments of that time whereas your god spirit and guru cannot explain how re-creation takes place, or predict Destruction accurately.

Personally, I think the idea of 5,000 is ridiculous. It's just a mental plug to stop BKs thinking or questioning about real life. It was borrowed from traditional Vaishnavism during the early days of Om Mandli (the alleged last incarnation of Krishna during the Mahabharata War 5,000 years ago) and has stuck because no one questions the uneducated leaders.

It's not real.

The idea that the universe tick accurately for 5,000 years precisely, and then returns to the exactly, molecularly identical state is absolutely impossible.

There's another problem because they used to say the start of the Golden Age would happen when Lekhraj Kirpalani as Krishna was crowned as Narayan and married Om Radhe (again) as Lakshmi ... so where are you baby dieties ... your Krishna and Radhe?

Are they hiding somewhere in Nepal?

It's only 20 years to 2036 (Confluence Age is 100 now) ... how old are Krishna and Radhe going to be at coronation?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Personally, I don't believe in a human being who does not keep their word and cannot explain their lies and deceptions ... so why should I believe in a god spirit that does?