Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote: It is left up to you to start or not. But, since your post in the other topic, was off topic, I transferred my post here.
Hold on ... you say, "I transferred my post here".

Does that mean the SAT (joke) Admin team is Golden Heart and Mbbhat now?

Why not transfer Golden Heart's off topic posts then?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

hold on....(joke)...
Why not hold off (joke)?

Only questions/doubts and no answers?

Let us see how close your judgments come near the truth, or you just keep on guessing, as usual?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Why say you did and why don't you or Golden Heart answer?

What do you have to hide?

Why will "SAT" not just be open and honest?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Why ? ...
What ? ...
Why ? ...
W W W . Prashn_chitth(only questioning mind).moc(k) - and doubtful intellect.
Are you sure of your own self, at least; or still a baby-buddhi(intellect)???
When are your going to grow up, so we can have a more meaningful discussion?
Here lies your answer why 'shivsena' and SAT or Admin have given up interacting with you;
they are obviously waiting patiently for you to grow up - the sooner the better for everyone!

In the meantime, I can feel just only mercy for you ...
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

All you have are insults ... and insults to one's intelligence too.

You've been like this for years, mbbhat.

There's nothing "grown up" about not being open and honest.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

From- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2579&p=49940#p49940
The BK story has been written to make Lekhraj Kirpalani appear more magical, unique and extra-ordinary, than he was.
Forget what BKs have written. Let us examine your own claims or the B Bund report. They have written he was a master hypnotist, and had been able to attract so many women. You also believe so.

But, to some extent you may be right. But, yet to know. Because we have no means of knowing the exact situation. But, that is irrelevant, as Murli points clearly say- B baba was number one impure soul at the end of Kaliyuga. Already discussed.
Did they really? What do you mean, that their social climbing made them better people? Does not apply to Mama, as the cult was too small before she died.
Mama was praised even by others during that period itself. OK, leave Mama, just take example of Prakashmani Dadi.

Your argument is totally silly (by mentioning Mama as not fit for that). Suppose say- the 10 year old child had died earlier, even then would you blame Yagya for it? Even today, Mama's seat is considered to be higher than Prakashmani Dadi.
Unfortunately, if you cannot be living off the donations and labour of others, like the BK leaders have done all their lives, you have to work and study to survive. "Yoging" is not enough to feed, cloth and shelter one.
Why should one 'work' (according to your perception of 'work')? [No animal 'works' like man, and if man is the highest creature, why should man 'work' like worse than an animal?- simple logic, is it not?] That is the beauty of heaven or India, winning the heart of others, and India was a golden bird for most of the Kalpa.

Many developed countries live on labour of others by exploiting them. Even in any 'work', some are always exploited.

Actually, it is nature that feeds us, not man. Man is just a channel. If our actions are good to nature, that is more beneficial than any amount of 'work'. A machine can do better 'work' than man in many cases. And, we can see today due to 'extra work', global warming, etc., have come up. More 'work', more competition, more fights and wars. So, do you consider wars and fighting as 'work' or not? Is this 'work' beneficial for humankind?

[ But, I am not against work (in the right context). Just pointed out about your saying "work". For Kaliyug, people should be engaged in more 'work', else, people will be indulging in more vices ]

The most important thing is- Living pure life and sharing with others, then only comes the importance of pure work.
But, bringing up a child is another question and one has to ask if the children were neglected and how it affected the pubescent son (10 to early teens) seeing his Father act as god surrounding by his gopis, neglecting his mother and wife to take a younger, more attractive "spiritual" wife.
There is no negligence. Even his own child was a gope there. And, we should view any thing with respect to the past, present and future. Had his child suffered anything in in his life? As per my belief, he himself was Narayan Dada.

OK, if that child had faced poverty in his life, then you may complain. Else, your complain has no meaning.

Just a point to note, even if not fully relevant here:- Even children of Mahatma Gandhiji were influenced to accuse their Father. If a son joins the army, then his parents may feel bad. But, that does not prove that son is wrong.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Best start a topic about Lekhraj Kirpalani, as this is about other business, and a mess, because the admin keeps moving posts from other topics.

I think you are both brainless and heartless, if you think the only component to bring up a child is having money.

Do you know anything about what the child went through or his real feelings as an adult towards the Yagya?

You don't need to answer. I know you don't.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Review of Golden Heart/Admin's conduct.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Message for Shivasena really.

I see Golden Heart/Admin continue to spam the Yagya History topic with pointless, off topic posts, despite being asked politely to stop.

What is going on here? Does it not seem a little immature?

Shouldn't an admin be impartial and set a good standard?

Thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1217&start=435#p49743
fluffy bunny wrote:Why would you continue to spam this topic with off topic posts, promoting your own posts as Golden Heart? These have nothing to do with the Yagya's History.

Please stop and start acting like an admin.

Thank you.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Review of Golden Heart/Admin's conduct.

Post by sita »

I don't understand why fluffy bunny brings the matter again and again. Her/his query was duly addressed. I think (s)he only finds excuse to attack the admin, but I think the administration is being done pretty well.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Do you know anything about what the child went through or his real feelings as an adult towards the Yagya?
Any feeling is a failure unless it goes in the direction to develop a soul. So, has there been any hindrances for the child to become soul conscious- this is the real thing that matters.

But, yes, you are right if you are seeing just in lowkik way. But, again- some children get birth physically handicapped. So, how the child will go through his feelings? Have you thought of this? Who is cause for this? So- finally everything comes to drama and karma philosophy.

If a person is given job, then there is no need even to feed him. Similarly, if a person is given gyaan*, then it is the highest service.

* - When gyaan is given with purity and good wishes are given, that is the complete service. Even if one dies in such a stage, he will not repent for any physical or emotional loss as he had conquered them, instead of being adversely affected by them.

Conquering a desire is higher than being adversely affected by it. This is one of the reasons, why silence power goes beyond material nature, physical relations, or material science. So, when higher option was given to the child, he had fulfilled even the other responsibilities. [Again I agree, if the child had been struck with poverty due to negligence of its Father, then I have to step back, else, none of your arguments stand, because in Yagya, the child had excellent opportunity to learn, develop itself with varieties of people with varieties of sanskars, like a person during job gets experiences with the work and people].
BKWSU SM Rev 12.01.1975 wrote: "Father says that a huge task of establishment is to be accomplished. Even a paisa of amount involved in this service should not be given to anyone. Marriage of sons is not an excuse. (one must tell his son that you can) Stay with us if you want to remain pure, otherwise get out. One should be so detached."
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVs .

Post by fluffy bunny »

Oh, come on ...

You are not still deleting my posts, are you?

I am making a fair point here. Baba says, "Be accurate". I am being accurate.

Your posts are off topic here and you are abusing your admin powers.

I suspect you are even doing so just to provoke.

Admit it, these posts have nothing to do with "Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History", so why post them?

Be an example. Bow like the fruit tree the kid is throwing stick and stones at, and have some humility.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No idea what you have done but the forum is broken.

It's your bad karma for moving my posts, and carrying on off topic discussion in the Yagya history topic.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

This forum became rubbish.

I think there is nothing new nor anyone wants to read the doctrine stuff around here.

Absolute rubbish, I wish the old Adm comes back on board again - meaning fluffy bunny (may God save the Queen)!

I have stuff to share, but i don't feel like it because by reading how drama is perfect in every other post is making me ... (wonder whether the Queen can be saved at all ?)
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

But making you ... is perfect too!

I wasn't the admin of this forum but for a while I and a few others did have moderator privileges, although we/I rarely used them. Shivsena was the only one to come forward to admin a PBK forum.

If anyone wants to start a PBK forum, I can give them a little starting help.

Who are the new admins ... Golden Heart and Mbbhat?

It seems like their two agendas are simply.
  • a) to attack PBKism
    b) to distract from bk.info forum.
Baba says everyone must give BKs a yes vote to pass.

I don't. Shivsena needs to step back in and re-think things.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

warrior wrote:This forum became rubbish.
Compared to the rubbish already posted in the past, now it is much lesser. I had warned about it long before, but no one gave it value. Now, only some feel it has become rubbish. Anyhow, that is drama.

Actually, much less discussions are going on now. Because most of the points are already put in the forum and it has become SATURATED w.r.t. most of the gyaan related issues.
I have stuff to share but i don't feel like it because by reading how drama is perfect in every other post is making me ...
Why should the words "drama is perfect" trouble in sharing?
-----------
No one is prevented from posting anything. Account of some might had got suspended for few weeks for their mis behaviour.

But it is surprising FB still fights for a corner (bothering about one or couple of issues, like- Ideological Interpretation of Yagya History....) when there is plenty of place in the playground? Silly. Then obviously rubbish is only going to get increased.