Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:No one is prevented from posting anything.
I have been prevented from posting for weeks.
Is Arjun's account now prevented from posting?
--
For the record, I am more interested in the principles behind the new BK administrators' actions.
If they cannot admit a simple truth, and are obstinate about it, in what spiritual direction is the forum going?
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote: If they cannot admit a simple truth, and are obstinate about it, in what spiritual direction is the forum going?
Yes, in fact the Admin is preventing the truth to come out, and no, there is nothing perfect about it.
Actually, much less discussions are going on now. Because most of the points are already put in the forum and it has become SATURATED w.r.t. most of the gyaan related issues
Not at all! It is your posts that are saturated and brainwashing. Why have you to link so much with the other forums? Who on earth is interested in that?

I am sorry to be direct but there is more to the truth than what you are on about.
It would be so very great if you (mbbhat) and Arjun also would just pick up any of those old tapes of BB (or any old Sakar Murli) and translate them in written version as a whole. I think everyone would appreciate that very much.
PBKs had done some work on it but they have mixed it up with clarifications. We want to hear the original version in English.
Can you do it?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

warrior wrote:Why have you to link so much with the other forums? Who on earth is interested in that?
If you are not happy with my posts or links, do not read them. Those who are interested will read.
I am sorry to be direct..
Do not worry. It is OK.
Can you do it?
When I had tried to translate the Murli which you had requested, the web site was not OK, so could not do it. I also had mentioned it. I am not sure whether the web site is OK now.

But, now, when you are so much upset or has absolutely no regard either for the Murli points put by the member or about the member, why should he bother about your request, that too of translating Murli points? Let a request come from some genuine member, then only he need to think about it, is it not?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Targeting Children and another Blue Forum?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Are you really going to target children with this forum?

And who are the Disciples?

Any why another blue forum?

I have to say, no. I mean, I don't think you'll catch any children or school children so why put it up there, and why "disciples"?

I thought the BKWSU "wasn't a religion". If it "is not a religion" how can it have disciples. is not disciplines synonymous with "Bhagats"? So are you targeting Bhagat souls too?

Bizarre.

Look, I get part of what the BKs are doing is to copy and distract from BKinfo ... but could you make it a little less obvious?

--

And if you needed help with a slightly modified forum ... why did not you just ask first?

Ego?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Warrior is suggesting the writing down and translation of all the original spoken Murli tapes, not just a quote.

A good translation would require two or more opposing critical views because a BK one alone would not be trustworthy.

This is something many have been asking for for a *very* long time. In fact, going right back to the beginning of service in the West in the 1970s.

Why ... 40 years later and after the invention of PCs and the internet ... have the BKs still not got a full and complete honest translation of their teachings available?

There should be a full collection in the original, and all the major languages.

Instead of all the stupidities the BKs invest their time, money and energy in ... why have they not done so? Don't they think the knowledge is important?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Warrior is suggesting the writing down and translation of all the original spoken Murli tapes, not just a quote.
I am not sure. But, Baba has already said- "Old Points will not come into use". - Post No. 37 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 7&start=30
Don't they think The Knowledge is important?
Already said above and here- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... aphy#p4085

But, those who are interested, they may do it to the extent they are interested. It is left to them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Mbbhat,

You've just been asked not to link to the BKs' other forum, why would you then do so immediately?

is not it a little stubborn and disrespectful?

The discuss is here.

Well, when Baba said, "Old Points will not come into use", one has to ask the context to understand what he meant and was referring to.

Using your logic, why then do the BKs keep the Sakar Murlis at all? Why haven't they just thrown them all out for being old? "Old Points are constantly being used". All of your Murli points are old.

To know the context and to understand what he meant and was referring to, one has to read the whole in its original state and date. The date is useful because we can work out its relevance within the history.

Your response is as disingenuous as usual.

You've been pulled up many times for cherry picking lines out of context, that is why it would be best just to have the entire original collection online for all to see and refer to.

Instead of wasting time copy and paste lifeless quotes from one forum to another, you and other BKs would to far better service working on creating a complete collection of original Murlis.

--

Of course, you'll respond by telling us who this is all just "accept in drama" and so therefore you don't need to ...
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

You know the saying [email protected] ?

First time I experience a BK to be non-royal and annoying people at random.

It is amazing how everyone disappeared from this forum after mbbhat started with his nonsense.

I just want to say once more - Mbhat your perfect act is preventing the truth and I honestly mean it. That means you also won't know what is true.

The only way you can repair your karma is to get your friends together and translate the old Sakar Murli in a very unbiased way (showing no prejudice for or against anyone - impartial).

There is an example here of Bk Manda.
Watch "Brahma Baba Sakar - Morning Class - 1965" on YouTube - Hindi to English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEqbR3p ... e=youtu.be
Enjoy everyone!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

warrior wrote:I just want to say once more - Mbbhat your perfect act is preventing the truth ...
I have never prevented anyone either from putting their views or posting the Murlis or involving in blah, blah, blah. Even other allegations are childish and totally false, which reminds one of the story of fox saying "grapes are sour", once again.

Anyhow, it is also part of drama.
----------
FB wrote:Using your logic, why then do the BKs keep the Sakar Murlis at all? Why haven't they just thrown them all out for being old? "Old Points are constantly being used". All of your Murli points are old.
True. Baba has not said all the old points are useless. Avyakt Murlis also say to revise Sakar Murlis*. Even in life some old things become outdated, some do not. So, we need discriminating power to understand and judge properly. That is why Baba says- Knowledge sits only in pure intellect. So, we all are numberwise in understanding the knowledge, including me. I have put my views. Each one who believes in Murlis may put his views, regarding which are useful and which are outdated. If you do not believe in Murlis, you may put your views in your perspective or as you like.

*- Yet another example of you being LLU or doing one sided arguments.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

An honest question, Mbbhat. Are you an admin or moderator on this forum now?

If so, it may not be true that you "have never prevented anyone either from putting their views".

Aesop's tale regarding the fox who could not reach some grapes, and consequently decided that they were not worth eating, suggests that anyone who questions or criticises you or the BKWSU's grapes, has just failed to reach them.

I don't see how it fits here.

All of us here has eaten of the "grapes".

Many of the BKWSU's are unripe and sour ... infected or already rotten. That's why I rejected them.

You don't appear to be able to accept any commentary or criticism whatsoever. On one hand, you come across as aloof or superior (believing yourself to have a high level of understanding versus everyone else having a low level of understanding); on the other hand, you come across as unsubtle, blunt and uninterested. As if conversation is not worth having, just answer with links to other vague discussions as if you were boringly knocking back a ball at table tennis.

And the, rather than develop an insights and come to or change any conclusions, your habitual reply is "anyway, it's all accurate according to drama".

I agree with warrior ... you don't want to go any further or deeper into the knowledge, nor help others to do so. You are satisfied at the low level of understanding you have gained, believing it to be a higher level of understanding and not wanting to really help others.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

warrior wrote:It is amazing how everyone disappeared from this forum after mbbhat started with his nonsense.
I hope the Admins are listening.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

warrior wrote:It is amazing how everyone disappeared from this forum after mbbhat started with his nonsense.
arjun wrote:I hope the Admins are listening.
Again useless personal comments. Who all have disappeared and what was nonsense here? (just not accepting his request of translating the audio files of Murlis?)

OK, So- do you (or warrior) agree that mbbhat had started nonsense just recently and was right or far better before?

You (or those like you) only first expect, do personal comments, then get frustrated or disappointed, complain, and it goes in that way.

My suggestion is to delete or move the posts (of course, definitely not easy job) which are mainly personal attacks/criticisms to a separate topic so that the topics would be of discussions on knowledge and not of people/members. Not sure how it goes and to what extent members agree for it. Or at least from here on-wards, better to move the posts containing personal criticisms to a separate topic (or could be to this topic itself).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:I hope the Admins are listening.
I thought Mbbhat was an Admin?

Has he confirmed it yet?

Yes, yes ... I know it's "a personal statement" and of a "low level of understanding" but is it really "accurate in drama" for the new admins not to introduce themselves formally to us?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I thought Mbbhat was an Admin?
Suspicious intellect as usual. FB had been suspicious about mbbhat many times in the forums from the very beginning and even till now.

Why bother who is admin/s? [Are you afraid or bothered of mbbhat so much?] Baba also says- "Do not bother ( or get influenced) about the nimitt sister's. You think of Gyaan and Baba/Yaad".

I do not know whether the ex Bk forum has disclosed about its admins and moderators from the very beginning of that forum (or even till now). [I had thought FB soul as admin at that time by its way of chasing and trying to control me in the ex Bk forum. But, I was never bothered about admins and moderators there.] I even did not know that FB and arjun had been moderators of this forum till recently when it was disclosed. Were these disclosed soon after they had been those status?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Yes. Why not just answer?

Again, your negativity and habit of spreading negativity overwhelms you.

It's not about "suspicion", which is portrayed as negative, it's just about openness and a bit of democratic accountability.

Why not just say? Why all the secrecy?