Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Question for the anonymous admin

Post by admin »

Dear All,

Are you in contact with other members of the BK IT or internet monitoring team, colluding with them and taking instructions and advice from them?
Not as yet.

Why are you anonymous and hide your identity ?
This forum is structured and so intended to maintain anonymity of all concerned.

Doesn't the BKWSU criticise anonymous websites?
Anyone concerned may check directly with BKWSU, if they so desire.

With best wishes to ALL MEMBERS and ALL VIEWERS of the forum,

SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVs .

Post by fluffy bunny »

After a concern has been raised about off topic discussion, is not it just a deliberate provocation to carry on posting off topic discussion?

Should an admin be neutral and set the best standard?

You keep repeating this same comment. It has nothing to do with the Yagya history or interpretations of it.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Copying Brahma Kumaris Info

Post by fluffy bunny »

I did not post here. My questions had nothing to do with copying Brahma Kumaris Info.
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Queries & concerns of 'fluffy bunny'

Post by admin »

Dear fluffy bunny,

It is considered that your concerns in your recent posts have already been adequately and comprehensively addressed earlier - View below -
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2608#p49589

All concerned have also been provided with specific guidelines on the proper code of conduct to be followed while posting on this forum. It is observed that you still choose to pay scant regard to the guidelines provided.
You are reminded that the discretion of approving posts or topics, for display in appropriate locations on this forum, is the ABSOLUTE prerogative of the Admin of the forum, and NOT THE POSTER!
You are hereby, once again, duly cautioned to refrain from any further deliberate provocation of the SAT.
You are welcome to continue posting on this forum, in the expected manner, making the best use of what is made available to you. You are also welcome to give your suggestions, which would be considered, solely at the discretion of SAT, and same should NOT BE REPEATED INCESSANTLY thereafter. Kindly avoid unduly PESTERING the SAT or any other member on this forum.

Kindly treat this as an official warning, and we trust you would abide by the guidelines provided, henceforth.

SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Did you delete my reply again?

As I said, I don't think that was an adequate answer ... I never considered myself to be a "custodian", merely an equal member ... and if you are "provoked" by simple polite questions and reasonable observations, then it suggests that your stage is not very stable.

As "sat" means "truth", you are setting a high standard for yourself.

Generally, using capitals is considered to be equivalent to shouting and not very royal/Avyakt.

Are you also mbbhat?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sure, but this topic is meant to be about the Yagya's History, so can we stick "on topic" and move the other posts elsewhere?

You move my posts all over the place, so it really should not be too much of a burden to move Golden Hearts and your own to another topic.*

I mean, why would you refuse to do so?

It's not logical.

Just start another topic for, e.g. "Concerns of Golden Heart", or "Churnings of Golden Heart" etc.

Thanks.

* Use the "split topic" function.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Are you also mbbhat?
mbbhat is here dear. FYKI, I am reminding you that you had never hesitated to go off topic, whenever you wished to argue pointlessly and accuse others of being insulting, in quite a few number of topics. When some other members pointed it out, you did not even have the minimum courtesy to admit or address it.

I agree that something is off topic here. But, the Admin is doing just in this one topic, whereas you have done in more number of topics in the past on this forum. You had also tried to deliberately spoil and dilute lots of topics on this forum before.

OK. Just think, you have raised your voice more than once in this topic, about posting off topic. If you are not listened to, can you not just keep quiet? Can you not tolerate just in one topic? And why are you only after that particular topic, when there are numerous other topics which have several posts off topic in them, all over the forum? What were you doing when you had the 'Moderator' functions assigned to you, all that time? Were you just sleeping all along, and have only just woken up to the fact that one particular topic has posts which are off topic? Are you really interested in posting normally as a normal equal member, or just interested in poking your nose unnecessarily where it is not at all required, and continue with your tendency of disturbing others incessantly?

Moreover you are not the topic starter of this topic. Of course, the topic starter has right to complain. Hence I believe your accusations have no value other than simply to spitefully create a distraction, deflection and disturbance on the forum. [Admin may consider to continue to say something in this topic for whatever reasons considered appropriate by the Admin, which is rightfully their prerogative, and this has already been communicated to you earlier by the Admin].
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Your post has nothing to do with the Yagya's History.

Now, why are you deliberately posting in an off topic manner when you have been asked not to many times?

Is that not just a deliberate provocation and disrespect?

Should not an Admin character be above such action?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Is that not just a deliberate provocation and disrespect?
In case this has any relation to my post, please note that I have duly expressed what has factually transpired previously. It is up to you to realize or not!

You do not still appear to perceive that the 'deliberate provocation and disrespect' have been, and are still being, persistently perpetuated by you, on this forum.

However, Baba says: Everyone is an effort-maker, and will have some fault or the other, en route to perfection. So, everyone, including Admin, is an effort-maker. But, I believe it is you who have committed maximum mistakes on this forum deliberately and spitefully. Many members here have accepted their faults. But, you have still to develop sufficient humility to accept and yield even a little bit. You are still involved in wasting your precious time in just pointing fingers at others, instead of concentrating in correcting your own inherent defects and flaws! You are unnecessarily creating subtle karmic accounts for your own self to your own detriment, when you have the option to leave same to Drama and move on with actions which are within your own control. However, you may ignore my suggestions, if you find them unpalatable.
[Admin have already CLEARLY indicated their intentions. Even then, you are still disturbing unnecessarily,
and persistently attempting to coerce the Admin to unnecessarily create some extra sub-forums and keep on making more changes].

Nevertheless, it is observed that the Admin has since expanded the scope of the subject of the related sub-forum, in order to accommodate the related topic/thread, as well as the related posts, accordingly. This should allow you to get on with posting your views in the normal manner, instead of wasting your precious time and the precious time of others in obvious non-issues.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

There is a difference between humility and submission.

I am making a perfectly reasonable, logical point in a polite manner and, quite humbly, I am right.

Why are you or they digging their heels in irrationally just because it is I who is making the suggestion?

Is that humble?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am sorry but this is off topic.

In your role as Admin, should you not be setting a higher or highest standard?

Is continuing to re-post off topic posts not just ego and a deliberate provocation?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Perhaps then you could be right. All the best.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Please stop moving my posts to where they make no sense, and stop posting off topic comments here.

Is this seriously "divine" behaviour?

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

BKWSU AV 14.01.1980, Rev 09.08.2015 wrote: डॉक्टर्स तो बहुत सेवा कर सकते हैं - क्यों? क्योंकि पेशेन्ट उस समय बिल्कुल भिखारी के रूप में आते हैं। अगर उस समय डाक्टर उन्हें झूठी दवाई भी दे देते, पानी भी दे देते तो भी भावना के कारण वह ठीक हो जाते हैं। उन्हें खुशी की खुराक मिल जाती, जिससे वह ठीक हो जाते। दवाई से ठीक नहीं होते, खुशी से ठीक हो जाते। तो डॉक्टर्स के पास भिखारी के रूप में आते हैं, दो घड़ी के लिए भी दर्द मिटाओ, उन्हें आप उस समय क्या भी सुनाओ तो सुनने के लिए तैयार हो जाते हैं। तो जैसे इन्जेक्शन लगाकर सेकेण्ड में उसके दर्द की सुधबुध भुला देते हो, ऐसे ज्ञान का इंजेक्शन भी लगाओ जो पुराने संस्कारों की सुधबुध भूल जाएँ। ऐसा इन्जेक्शन आप सबके पास है ना? जो पहले अपने को इन्जेक्शन लगाकर संस्कारों को भुला सकते हैं, वही फिर अपने अनुभव के आधार से औरों को भी लगा सकेंगे। तो डबल डॉक्टर्स की कोई तो विशेषता होनी चाहिए ना। अभी कोई भी आयेगा तो आपके पास भेजेंगे, ऐसे नहीं केस वापस चला जाए। बहुत अच्छा चान्स है - सेवा में आगे बढ़ने का।

You doctors can do a lot of service. How? When your patients first come to you, they come in the form of complete beggars. Even if a doctor prescribed medicine for the patient that was wrong, or even it was just water, the patient would still recover, because of his faith in the doctor. They are cured with the nourishment of happiness. They aren’t cured with medicine, but with happiness. They come begging to you doctors and ask you to stop their pain even for a short time. No matter what you tell them at that time, they are ready to listen to you. Just as you are able to give them an injection and make them totally unconscious in a second so that they feel no pain, so you should also be able to give them the injection of knowledge that would make them totally unconscious and forget their old sanskars. Each of you has this injection, do you not? Those who are first able to give themselves an injection and forget their own sanskars are then able to give injections to others on the basis of their own experience. So, you double doctors should have some speciality. Anyone who comes now will be sent to you; let them not go back just like that. You are being given a very good chance to make progress in service.
Double Doctor 'shivsena' is requested to attend to above 'patient' patiently, as per directive of BapDada, and avail of a very good chance to make progress in Godly Service.
Spiritual Doctor 'mbbhat' is also requested to assist whenever required, accordingly.
Spiritual Doctor 'arjun' is requested to remain on 'stand-by', as a 'back-up'!

E N J O Y !

With best wishes to ALL MEMBERS and ALL VIEWERS of the forum,

SAT
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Could we stop posting off topic posts in this topic please?

The above has absolutely nothing to do with the Yagya history.

Surely this conflict has descended to one of just pure ego, the admin not liking having their fault highlighted?

Thank you.