Comments & Suggestions by active members

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Comments & Suggestions by active members

Post by admin »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I did not find the attachment option while posting today. That is why I could not post the BK Murli in the BK Section today. Can the Admin clarify?
As per understanding of the prospective Site Admin Team (SAT) the concerned topic was commenced at a time when relevant Murlis were not readily available to ANYONE, on any comprehensive website - which is NO LONGER the case now! It is considered that the concerned topic, (which involves 'attachments' being made to the posts), is now no longer required, for following reasons:
1. Very few members, (and in some cases, none at all), view the attachments.
2. Murlis are now readily available on a comprehensive website, and links can be provided to same, whenever and wherever required.
3. This will prevent unnecessary usage of space on the forum; and also save time and resources of the 'Poster'!

Admin
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Change in Admin structure in due course

Post by fluffy bunny »

I don't mind what Golden Heart says so much ... I stopped reading it all a long time ago ... but at the very least they should be held to having decent conversations, e.g. responding or answer reasonable questions when asked rather than just dropping their bombs on the forum.

I make no claims about my own divinity, and I may well be one of the most committed critics of the BKWSU, but I would never lower myself to saying what Golden Heart is saying repeatedly.

And if I every did say it, I would expect someone to challenge me over just what exactly I meant metaphorically ... and answer reasonable.

With Golden Heart all you get is another colorful explosion.

From the admit point of view, I don't think it encourages new members or free discussion ... perhaps that is Golden Hearts aim?

At the very least, they should be made to explain why they feel so strongly and, I think, qualify if they are actually a "reforming BK" as they may well not be and just discrediting the BKs unfairly as well.
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

My opinion.
Regarding GH - As far as my knowledge, GH has written his views in just one topic without disturbing other topics. He has used even good words which no one else had been able to use so far.
If someone is not interested in them, let them not visit that topic.

But- I agree now it is getting bored to read them. But- PBKs like to respond to GH now and then.

Some of the members who accuse GH have tried a lot to interfere in others' topics just to draw or divert their attention.

Regarding rmn:- He has done some mistakes by putting the posts repeatedly in different topics. But- is that a great mistake? His no of posts are less. But- I do not feel giving warning was wrong. But- that shows the tolerance level of the moderator. The warning should have been given as request.

The senior members in the forum who have posted thousands of posts have put their views repeatedly in many places. When majorities of the readers are forced to tolerate such things, were a few posts of rmn a big issue?

My opinion need not be taken into account. Just wrote what I felt.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:The warning should have been given as request.
Karan Bhai, the warning issued to rmn has been blown out of proportion by the admin of this forum and has been equally misunderstood by many. Actually, for a moderator or admin of this forum there is an icon which symbolizes 'warning'. I just clicked on that symbol on the post of rmn and did not send any personal message or official message. I really don't know what message was transmitted by the software of this site to that member as a part of this warning. I feel that the appropriate word should be 'cautioning' rather than 'warning'. I just clicked on that symbol of warning because there was no other option. Had I sent a personal message to him, it would have been a personal message from 'Arjun' and not from 'Admin'. By clicking the above mentioned symbol of warning, my intention was just to caution him that he should not post the same question everywhere. I hope that will end the matter.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

karan wrote:Some of the members who accuse GH have tried a lot to interfere in others' topics just to draw or divert their attention.
Who did that?

Could we at least change the topic title of Golden Heart's topic because it has nothing to do with history?

I cannot remember what rmn posted but individuals posting off topic is a problem on every forum.

Perhaps Arjun just used whatever he is supposed to have used to make it an impersonal request ... i.e. being "egoless"?

If so, was that a bad thing?

Regardless of his beliefs, I'd trust him to have good dharna and be impartial and fairly objective.

God knows he's patient and accommodating.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Admin,

I would request other members to view the posts made by rmn on the forum. Even if you read just a couple of posts made by rmn you can understand that none of his posts are clearly understandable. The standard of his English is very poor and he mixes Hindi words or lines in between the English words which makes it very difficult for a non-Indian or non-Hindi speaking member to understand what he wants to say.

A few examples of rmn's posts are posted below for ready reference:
rmn wrote:3rd May 2015
My dear Shivasena Brother Ishwriya kul only is sangam yug as such they willnot be in satya yug where as devi kul will be in satya yug and Tretayug they will be in 2500 years/ asuri kul means only in Kaliyug
07 Feb 15
My dear fluffy bunny, u r going from sar to vistar/// Baba bola tha apne ko atma samjo muj bap ko yad karo.. vad vivad me math ana// why u r creating vistar and involving all for wastage of their time and purushart.
12 Dec 14
Dear rmn Bhai.....imo, the 3 groups will be seperated according to their method of rememberence: Devi clan will be those who remember ShivBap through the subtle body of Brahma-Krishna devta. Asuri clan will be those who remember ShivBap through a dehdhari guru like -Virendra Dev Dixit. Ishwariya clan will be those...
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

arjun wrote:Dear Admin,
You have tried to defame me through this separate topic
Brother arjun.

Admin has no intention to defame or target you.....admin. just wants to know why have you used your admin. rights to target(warn) brother rmn twice(in 2015 and 2013) and not used your admin rights to warn brother Golden heart even once for his persistent foul language against your guru-Virendra Dev Dixit....that is all.

Admin
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Admin wrote:Admin has no intention to defame or target you.....admin. just wants to know why have you used your admin. rights to target(warn) Brother rmn twice(in 2015 and 2013) and not used your admin rights to warn Brother Golden heart even once for his persistent foul language against your guru-Virendra Dev Dixit....that is all.
Your question is valid and there is a reason for that.
I did not use my power as Admin against golden heart because firstly I never mind such defamation. Secondly, you were directly or indirectly supporting him/her. I just wanted to know the extent to which you can go to support such people. Thirdly, golden heart was not writing irrelevantly in all the Sections of the Forum, but confined herself/himself to one topic. Although his/her language was filthy or abusive he/she was at least using proper English which can be understood by everyone. But in case of rmn, neither was his English perfect (in fact it was very poor) nor was he posting comments relevant to the topic. And he was also writing in English mixed with Hindi. All this was spoiling the Forum and that is why I warned him and not golden heart. And as far as I can guess you have taken action against golden heart after many-many months of complaints from other members only when you wanted to defame me using rmn as a scapegoat.

If you really feel that I have committed a big crime by warning a indisciplined member you are free to remove me as a member of this forum as well. I will not complain or try to come back to the forum ever. But I will not accept any wrong charge levelled against me. The ball is in your court.
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

arjun wrote:But I would request other members to view the posts made by rmn on the forum. Even if you read just a couple of posts made by rmn you can understand that none of his posts are clearly understandable. The standard of his English is very poor and he mixes Hindi words or lines in between the English words which makes it very difficult for a non-Indian or non-Hindi speaking member to understand what he wants to say.
A few examples of rmn's posts are posted below for ready reference: ...
I think this allegation on rmn is very bad and wrong. Most of his posts are fully correct and highly understandable for a person who knows both Hindi and English.

Mixing Hindi with English is not wrong, as we are discussing Murli points here where Baba also speaks in a mixed manner. A non Indian/English person may just ignore his posts (and his posts are few). Any problem?

If this was wrong, then posts of Roy are far worse than anyone - where he just puts series of Murli points (and they are highly repetitive in some places) sometimes totally irrelevant to the topic, some being highly erroneous.

So according to you, if standard of English is poor, should one be punished in this way? How many members have objected to his behaviour on the forum? Have you thought of this?

Baba says- "baath ko math pakado, bhaavanaa ko dekho".
("DO NOT JUST LATCH ON TO WORDS, BUT PERCEIVE THE REAL INTENT")

Senior members should have the ability to handle weak souls gently, not in this way.

But - everything is accurate, as per drama. Nothing new, hence nothing wrong. Rmn also has made some minor mistakes, so drama taught him through the moderator.
The ball is in your court.
Really??!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

arjun wrote: But in case of rmn, neither was his English perfect (in fact it was very poor) nor was he posting comments relevant to the topic. And he was also writing in English mixed with Hindi. All this was spoiling the Forum.
It is good to hear from you that you were bugged-irritated by brother rmn's irrelevant post and his imperfect English....now i hope you will understand how andrey Bhai also bugged-irritated members on the previous forum and this forum with his irrelevant posts and got the treatment he deserved.....if you are not bugged about Golden hearts posts about his abusive language, then why are you repeatedly asking the admin to take action against him ?????
If you really feel that I have committed a big crime by warning a indisciplined member you are free to remove me as a member of this forum as well. I will not complain or try to come back to the forum ever. But I will not accept any wrong charge levelled against me. The ball is in your court.
Admin just asked an explanation from you and it is your ego which has blown it out of proportion.....the day you received this notice, you were stripped of your admin rights....you are now just an ordinary member of this forum and it is your decision whether to stop posting or to continue posting your views.....admin never keeps the ball in his court.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:So according to you, if standard of English is poor, should one be punished in this way? How many members have objected his behaviour in the forum? Have you thought of this?
Karan Bhai, kindly note that I have not punished anyone. I just warned rmn through the facility available on the forum as an Admin.
Admin wrote:It is good to hear from you that you were bugged-irritated by Brother rmn's irrelevant post and his imperfect English....now i hope you will understand how andrey Bhai also bugged-irritated members on the previous forum and this forum with his irrelevant posts and got the treatment he deserved.....if you are not bugged about Golden hearts posts about his abusive language, then why are you repeatedly asking the admin. to take action against him ?????
There is a vast difference between your response to Andrey and my response to rmn. I just issued a warning and you removed him permanently from the forum. I have openly expressed my view on the forum that banning members should be avoided. Issues should be settled amicably. But you removed Andrey permanently. But in case of golden heart you gave him/her a big rope. You took action against golden heart only when you wanted to remove me as Admin using rmn as a scapegoat.
Admin. just asked an explanation from you and it is your ego which has blown it out of proportion.....the day you received this notice, you were stripped of your admin rights....you are now just an ordinary member of this forum and it is your decision whether to stop posting or to continue posting your views.....admin. never keeps the ball in his court.
Explanation could have been asked even through a private message in the beginning. Had I not replied satisfactorily through private message you could have brought the issue openly on the forum. But you have such hatred for the PBKs that you were just waiting for a chance to remove me as Admin. and defame me. I will never mind this. In fact, I will thank you for saving my time. But I will not stop posting on the forum until you remove me from the forum. And looking at the way your behaviour has changed over the years, that day is not far when you will remove me altogether from the Forum. I shall continue to fight for truth till then.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

I haven't been attending the forum as much as i once did, but i completely agree with Arjun Bhai's warning of rmn Bhai. I have found him a very irritating member of this forum in the past, with his irrelevant blanket posts, capital letters and just plain silliness if I am honest... I believe he acts quite childishly at times and adds nothing of value to the forum for the most part, whereas Arjun Bhai has been an invaluable member of this forum for many years, with his intelligence and knowledge about all things Gyani, and his willingness to share this with all souls who genuinely wish to benefit from his experience, whatever their stance in Gyan is. Even when others have tried to attend to rmn's enquiries... rmn is never satisfied, and simply replies with negative accusatory and even paranoid comments!

I believe this is a poor move on admin's part, and undermines the standing of this forum.
karan

Post by karan »

Roy wrote:I haven't been attending the forum as much as i once did, but i completely agree with Arjun Bhai's warning of rmn Bhai. I have found him a very irritating member of this forum in the past, with his irrelevant blanket posts, capital letters and just plain silliness if I am honest... I believe he acts quite childishly at times and adds nothing of value to the forum for the most part, whereas Arjun Bhai has been an invaluable member of this forum for many years, with his intelligence and knowledge about all things Gyani, and his willingness to share this with all souls who genuinely wish to benefit from his experience, whatever their stance in Gyan is. Even when others have tried to attend to rmn's enquiries... rmn is never satisfied, and simply replies with negative accusatory and even paranoid comments!

I believe this is a poor move on admin's part, and undermines the standing of this forum.
Who all have added value? You may please list the name of the members numberwise with proof. Will you do this?

From who all you personally have been satisfied in this forum- Would you like to mention?

Also- if we list the blunders committed by the members- you may list even these numberwise.

Else- I do not think you have right to comment above.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

karan wrote:Who all have added value? You may please list the name of the members numberwise with proof. Will you do this?
I was contrasting the contributions of Arjun Bhai to this forum for many years, to that of imo, the mainly disruptive influence of rmn Bhai and his immature comments and ways... Yet, when the obviously more mature and senior member of this forum, tries to influence rmn to behave in a more mature manner for the benefit of all... it is he who is chastised and had his admin rights removed. This for me is quite ridiculous for the reasons i have stated previously. I am not averse to strongly held beliefs that oppose my own... but some souls simply don't know how to conduct themselves in a an appropriate way, and i believe rmn is a soul that has been guilty of this on several occasions, and should be reminded of this fact through warnings from experienced senior forum members, of which Arjun Bhai is one... But for some strange reason, he has had his admin rights removed for playing this mature admin role, and i find this a topsy-turvy state of affairs!
karan wrote:From who all you personally have been satisfied in this forum- Would you like to mention?
There are many but i don't wish to list them. I have mentioned the two people who are at the heart of this situation, and i think i have made my point of view very clear and stated my reasons for this.
karan wrote:Also- if we list the blunders committed by the members- you may list even these numberwise.
This is not a discussion/argument about blunders... it is about the immature disruptive attitude/behaviour of a member of this forum, that has been addressed by a senior member of this forum, who has since been punished for doing what i consider an excellent job of trying to keep some order and thoughfulness on the forum.
karan wrote:Else- I do not think you have right to comment above.
I don't agree with your opinion... but imo, you conduct yourself in a civilised mature manner that makes interacting with you a pleasant experience. I am sorry, but i cannot say that about rmn Bhai, and i for one am glad that Arjun Bhai played his role as admin and requested better behaviour from him.
karan

Post by karan »

I thought it would be good to know to what extent some of the senior members admit their faults when they point fingers to an ordinary member. They are ready to put ball in others' court by stating like- someone is irritating member (despite themselves had already done even greater mistakes).

All have played their role perfectly in this drama. Congrats for that.