Comments & Suggestions by active members

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Change in Admin structure in due course

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:I thought it would be good to know to what extent some of the senior members admit their faults when they point fingers to an ordinary member.
I have admitted my faults in the past on the forum, but I cannot recollect the topic or dates.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

I have witnessed Arjun Bhai admitting faults on several occasions on this forum.

As for myself, i am happy to apologise or admit fault, when i recognise it!
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Arbitrary use of powers by Admin

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. It has been observed recently that the Admin/moderation powers of some members like me and fluffy bunny have been withdrawn.

I have also observed in the recent days that some of my posts made regarding the Admin and golden heart have been removed from the topics by the Admin.

It is strange that while Admin continues to allow golden heart to use the most filthy, foul and abusive language possible, he is deleting posts made in a civilized language.

If the Admin does not want me to post on this forum he can simply remove me from the forum. But if he continues to delete my posts arbitrarily just to settle personal scores or to prevent PBKs from presenting the reality, then there is no use continuing on this forum. Even when I was a Admin with moderation powers on this forum I never deleted anybody's post unless it was a repetitive post. But deleting someone's post just to stifle truth is unacceptable.

I have repeatedly said that I don't mind abusive language used against me, but if the Admin keeps on deleting my posts, then it is no use posting on this forum because that means only wastage of time and energy.

I request Admin to make it clear once and for all. I want him to give an undertaking that he will not delete posts just to settle personal scores or to prevent PBKs from bringing out the truth. Otherwise, I will be left with no option other than to stop posting on the forum. And the responsibility for that will lie purely with the Admin. Perhaps this is what he wants.

On Godly Service,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

So who is the new admin if Shivsena is out?

I make no demands ... except that Golden Heart's indulgence be renamed to something more relevant as it has nothing to do with "history".

It would be good if they could actually discuss with others and give a bit of clarity from which point of view they are coming from ... as I've never met a BK so interested in anuses before.
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

GH has written 'spiritual anus', not physical. Some members have used such words before on the forum - eg - 'spiritual prostitutes' - but just few times, to make the points clear. But, I agree such words should not be repeated too many times. [But, GH repeats many good words also, in EVERY POST.]

A neutral person should not get biased, because good and bad words should nullify each other. Others may get adversely affected, PARTICULARLY those who are INCLINED to focus ONLY on the 'bad words', RATHER than the 'good words'!
Perhaps GH is endeavouring to drive home a specific point to concerned souls - that those who are only INCLINED to HIGHLIGHT and DWELL on the 'BAD' will 'REAP' the 'BAD', and vice versa - to reach the destination of their personal CHOICE, accordingly! However, as already mentioned earlier also, NO ONE is OBLIGED to even visit that particular thread and EXPOSE THEMSELVES DELIBERATELY to what they consider to be 'BAD', in their personal opinion. It is like a small innocent child, who puts his finger into the fire AGAIN and AGAIN, and gets burned, AGAIN and AGAIN, then complains, AGAIN and AGAIN, that 'someone' is responsible for burning his finger, and that 'someone' is the REAL CULPRIT! Further to that, he displays his naughtiness by going and telling as many of his friends as possible about this 'REAL CULPRIT' so that he can gain their sympathy, to influence them against this 'REAL CULPRIT', with the intention to muster enough companions to accost and oppose the 'REAL CULPRIT'! He never realizes that the 'REAL CULPRIT' lies with HIMSELF, WITHIN HIS OWN SELF!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

SAT wrote:We regret any inconvenience caused to Arjun during this period, and will address these issues in posts to follow, in due course. Meantime, we have once again requested GH to stop posting, since some members are concerned about the nature of the posts, until things are more clear to concerned members. During the previous suspension, GH had conveyed the purpose and reasons for the nature of the posts to the SAT for scrutiny, and the conveyed views appeared to be reasonable, although same may not be readily accepted or even appreciated by some other members. In any case, GH would be requested to present a more defined picture of the purpose and reasons for the nature of the posts to all concerned, through future posts, once allowed to do so. Trust this action would satisfy concerned members for the time being.
Thanks for the reply, but I am still disheartened by the tacit support that the Site Admin Team (SAT) has been giving to golden heart for whatever reason that he/she has presented to you.
In most probability, golden heart must have said that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is raping many women in the centers of AIVV. So, he/she uses the abusive language to caution others. Nothwithstanding his/her allegations Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has not been held guilty by the Court of law even once so far. And apart from that hundreds of surrendered PBK sisters and mothers are living happily in various mini-Madhubans of AIVV. The number of such mini-Madhubans is growing continuously. So, had it been a fact that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is raping all the women coming to AIVV (as golden heart has alleged), the number of surrendered/non-surrendered PBK sisters/mothers shouldn't be growing.

Therefore, if the above is the reason presented by golden heart to you then allowing hundreds of posts of golden heart containing filthy, foul and abusive language against the PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit proves the prejudice and partiality of SAT. If my posts written in simple and civilized language can be deleted then none of the posts of golden heart qualifies to remain on the forum. But it is a fact that none of his/her posts have been deleted. This only proves the tacit support and bias of the previous Admin and the new SAT.

ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit says that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts people even further. The free-hand allowed to golden heart and the tacit support of the Admins to him/her only proves this. I can only hope that the SAT will not be biased towards anyone in future. And I also hope this post of mine remains on this forum and is not deleted.
We do appreciate the pioneering work of Fluffy Bunny in making the forum what it is today, as well as the prolonged dedication and devotion of members like Arjun and Shivsena, and we trust we can depend upon their valuable support in the future as well.
Thanks for the above comments, but the support of the members can only be expected if the mutual trust is maintained without being biased towards anyone.

OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:But, I agree such words should not be repeated too many times.
[But, GH repeats many good words also, in EVERY POST.]

A neutral person should not get biased, because good and bad words should nullify each other. Others may get adversely affected, PARTICULARLY those who are INCLINED to focus ONLY on the 'bad words', RATHER than the 'good words'!
karan Bhai, golden heart has not just used the word anus, but many more abusive word which do not have any metaphorical meaning like the one that you have produced (spiritual anus). And he/she has repeated those abuses in each and every post. Had I or Roybhai or fluffy bunny used such words even once in our posts, all the BKs and ex-PBKs would have pounced upon us to denounce us. But it is simply astonishing that although golden heart used such foul, filthy and abusive language in each and every post, no BK or ex-PBK came forward to denounce or caution him/her or even disassociate themselves from golden heart.

You say that good and bad words nullify each other. Can you show a single Murli or Avyakt Vani where Baba or BapDada has allowed BKs to use foul and filthy language along with good words. This is what happens when ShivBaba is not present in practical like Brahma Baba was with the BKs. What you are saying is nothing but a gross misinterpretation of Murli. ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that even if a drop of poison is added to a big pot of milk, the entire milk becomes poison. And here golden heart is using poisonous words in each and every line and a BK like you is supporting him/her by saying that good words balance the bad. This only proves that all the BKs and ex-PBKs are simply enjoying the abusive language being used by golden heart against the PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

In another post in another section you or khemkaran Bhai (your names are confusing not just because of similarity in names but also language) have said that golden heart is an ex-BK. But I feel that this category adopted by golden heart is only to confuse others so that BKWSU does not get a bad name. But the way golden heart has been denouncing AIVV and supporting BKWSU from the day one, there is no doubt that he/she is a BK. He/she could also be an ex-PBK. But the wholehearted support that he/she is extending to BKWSU through his/her posts proves that golden heart is an active BK.

Please go through the following Murli point before continuing your support for golden heart:

“तो तुम्हारी चलन बड़ी रायल होनी चाहिए। चलना, फिरना, बोलना, खाना बड़ा रायल्टी से होना चाहिए। अन्दर में बड़ी खुशी होनी चाहिए - हम ईश्वरीय संतान हैं...मुखड़ा फूल की तरह खिला रहना चाहिए, ऐसा पुरुषार्थ करना है...भल कोई गुस्सा करे परन्तु तुमको बहुत मीठा बनना है। कोई गाली दे तो भी मुस्कराते रहना है। अच्छा - तुम गाली देते हो, हम तुम्हारे ऊपर फूल चढ़ाते हैं। तो एकदम शान्त हो जायेंगे। एक मिनट में ठण्डे हो जायेंगे।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज्डद साकार मुरली, दिनांक ०१.०९.०७, पृ.३ एवं ४)

"So, your behaviour should be very royal. Walking, moving around, speaking, eating should be very royal. There should be a lot of happiness that - we are Godly children.....One must make such efforts that the face should bloom/blossom like a flower.....Although someone may become angry (on you) but you have to become very sweet. Even if someone hurls abuses at you, you should keep smiling. OK, you hurl abuses (at me), I will shower petals at you. Then he would become completely silent. He will cool down in a minute." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 01.09.07, pg 3 & 4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

OGS,
Arjun
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

karan Bhai, golden heart has not just used the word anus, but many more abusive word which do not have any metaphorical meaning like the one that you have produced (spiritual anus). And he/she has repeated those abuses in each and every post.
Recently, GH has been mostly copying and pasting those words, which have NOT been repeated in EACH and EVERY post, as you have EXAGGERATED, as usual. [On the contrary, (s)he has been consistently offering Divine Love in EACH and EVERY POST!] (S)he may not be thinking much of them, as much as we are thinking. So that is a more of a mechanical process than emotional, now. The more we think about those, more we become sensitive to them. Why should we think about them repeatedly? Your best friend FB (on this forum) tried to draw attention now and then, but has (so far) failed.

I appreciate the courage, stability and great thinking of GH. Even while writing such words, (s)he is maintaining stability. (S)he had clearly written - have mercy on them, and what (s)he writes is for those who wish to open their eyes, NOT for those who are STUBBORN. Besides, (S)he has made it very clear that anyone who is offended by the posts SHOULD NOT EVEN READ THEM! Whatever happened to that?

(S)he and few members have said that we need to sacrifice even the title 'BK' also. Great thinking, which others have not appreciated. Total sacrifice of ego.
GH has never interfered in any other threads. Still you have not been able to appreciate that aspect. Usually, some members (me included) lose our patience and try to reply in various topics. But GH has never lost patience so far, when lot of criticism or defamatory remarks were made by some PBKs or some ex BKs.
Had I or Roybhai or fluffy bunny used such words even once in our posts, all the BKs and ex-PBKs would have pounced upon us to denounce us. But it is simply astonishing that although golden heart used such foul, filthy and abusive language in each and every post, no BK or ex-PBK came forward to denounce or caution him/her or even disassociate themselves from golden heart.
FB has the habit of interfering in every topic and has been accused of that even in ex-BK forum, and it appears FB has no other fruitful work to satisfy her. You or some PBKs have habit of double standards (exception being, members like Sita - a great Child who is to be respected for inner cleanliness, with neutral attitude). (S)he will accept and state openly that - yes, I do not know about this, etc. But, you or FB will never try to accept your shortcomings, and continue to argue, and behave as if you are very upright - there is a saying in lokik - "biddaroo meesey/moogu manaagalilla = Even after falling, the moustache/nose did not get dirtied".
How does one make members like you or FB understand anything from a DIFFERENT perspective?

You quote Murli points of dharna in such cases, but always try to point fingers at others. Baba says those who have complaints can never become complete. GH has never complained about anyone. (S)he just writes at his/her own pace, like driving on his/her own highway, without disturbing anyone else PERSONALLY. If you check in the forum, it is you or FB who have always begun to make personal comments and complain about other members. FB started it and you just followed suit, setting a bad precedent for everyone else to follow, on the forum!

GH has never made any personal comment on any member here DIRECTLY. (S)he has spoken GENERALLY about BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, Chariots, etc., and criticized in a general manner, or indirectly when obliged to.
You say that good and bad words nullify each other. Can you show a single Murli or Avyakt Vani where Baba or BapDada has allowed BKs to use foul and filthy language along with good words.
Baba says many points in Murli and then says, Children, you need to go above 'hadh and behad' - or 'limited and unlimited' (Satyug and Kaliyug) and be in 'Sakshi' or observer stage.

GH uses Drama word extensively in his/her posts, which easily take us to 'Sakshi' stage (for anyone who has understood Baba's knowledge).
This is what happens when ShivBaba is not present in practical like Brahma Baba was with the BKs. What you are saying is nothing but a gross misinterpretation of Murli.
This is your personal opinion. Anyone can make such comments. Jagadamba of PBKs left and got married!
(even when her Baba was in corporeal; he came back from jail long ago, still she has not come back to him).
So what is said in the Murlis for a kumari who gets married after receiving Knowledge from Baba?
Lots of your such comments show your total immaturity and foolishness.
ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that even if a drop of poison is added to a big pot of milk, the entire milk becomes poison.
Of course, it is said even in lokik. But, we 'Gyani tu atmas' or 'knowledgeable souls' have the ability to absorb milk from water. Baba has also said - Master patit paavani ke paas patit atma kee vibration bhee pahunch naheen saktee = Even vibrations of impure souls cannot reach a master purifier soul.

But, when some member points mistakes in AIVV literature, then you always try to defend them by saying it is a small mistake, is it not?
And here golden heart is using poisonous words in each and every line and a BK like you is supporting him/her by saying that good words balance the bad.
You can see only half of anything. I have not supported him/her. I have also said, twice or thrice, that it is getting boring now, and it is not good to repeat so many times - have I not?
Perhaps (s)he is using poisonous words to EXTRACT the 'poison' out from souls like you, have you ever thought of that? Is it not a MAJOR PHILOSOPHY of Virendra Dev Dixit that 'lohe ko lohe se kata jata hai', 'vish ko vish se mara jata hai' or 'iron can only be cut with iron' and 'poison can only be nullified with poison'! So whatever happened to that declaration by Virendra Dev Dixit - did you deliberately decide to throw it into the dustbin, only with regard to GH? Why can you not look at it positively and consider ShivBaba is using GH as an instrument to extract 'poison' out from you, and be grateful, instead of being spiteful?

My comments were not to support him/her, but were just against your wrong accusations. For people who can see only half, they cannot see the other half at all - Jaisee drushti, vaisee srushti or 'AS IS YOUR VISION, SO IS YOUR WORLD'!
This only proves that all the BKs and ex-PBKs are simply enjoying the abusive language being used by golden heart against the PBKs and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.
The whole (or great part) of the AIVV literature and ex BK forum is nothing but abusing of BKWSU, is it not? Even you have written so many abusive words in SARCASTICALLY TAUNTING ways towards others.
It is also TRUE that you have shown humility and patience at times, which is respected by others. So you should remain in that intoxication, and just move on in that vein, is it not?

Moreover, you believe that 'the more the criticism, the more would be praise', in the end. So, if you have firm faith that you are on the right path, then you should not be influenced by what you, in your personal opinion, consider to be 'foul, filthy and abusive language' of just one soul, is it not?
Please go through the following Murli point before continuing your support for golden heart:
“तो तुम्हारी चलन बड़ी रायल होनी चाहिए। चलना, फिरना, बोलना, खाना बड़ा रायल्टी से होना चाहिए। अन्दर में बड़ी खुशी होनी चाहिए - हम ईश्वरीय संतान हैं...मुखड़ा फूल की तरह खिला रहना चाहिए, ऐसा पुरुषार्थ करना है...भल कोई गुस्सा करे परन्तु तुमको बहुत मीठा बनना है। कोई गाली दे तो भी मुस्कराते रहना है। अच्छा - तुम गाली देते हो, हम तुम्हारे ऊपर फूल चढ़ाते हैं। तो एकदम शान्त हो जायेंगे। एक मिनट में ठण्डे हो जायेंगे।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज्डद साकार मुरली, दिनांक ०१.०९.०७, पृ.३ एवं ४)
"So, your behaviour should be very royal. Walking, moving around, speaking, eating should be very royal. There should be a lot of happiness that - we are Godly children.....One must make such efforts that the face should bloom/blossom like a flower.....Although someone may become angry (on you) but you have to become very sweet. Even if someone hurls abuses at you, you should keep smiling. OK, you hurl abuses (at me), I will shower petals at you. Then he would become completely silent. He will cool down in a minute." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 01.09.07, pg 3 & 4)
Follow what you preach to others. If you like to quote this Murli point to others, then to what extent are you yoursef following it? Have you checked that out properly? First, if you really believe ShivBaba is with you in 'Sakar', PBKs should be PRACTICAL proof to the world, is it not? Because you believe that you are the leaders, so a leader should not get affected ADVERSELY easily by others, is it not?

Just a thought:- Member like Abhimanyu lists Murli points (with one sided interpretations) which severely criticize BKWSU. You keep quiet by enjoying them, is it not? [For me, he is an ignorant soul in such issues, who is seeing just one side and not the other]. Of course, the Murli points by themselves are a VERY GOOD COLLECTION and are DEFINITELY very useful to everyone, and I like them.

So, please move ahead without any complaining. Baba says - na dukh do, na dukh lo = Do not give sorrow, and do not take sorrow. So, we should not even take sorrow, right?
(MOST IMPORTANT is NOT TO TAKE SORROW - WHEREAS you are CONSTANTLY TAKING TOO MUCH SORROW, MUCH MORE THAN YOU CAN BEAR! HAVE MERCY ON YOURSELF FIRST, then try to help others, if you can!

If admins feel, better delete such posts, as well as this one within a week, and we all have to be more responsible, as stated by SAT. We all are indirectly burdening the SAT by giving additional work. This will be my last post regarding issues about GH and rmn.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Karan Bhai,

I have already presented my views, it is upto you to accept or reject.
You are free to treat golden heart as a 'holy cow'.

OGS,
Arjun
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re-editing / deleting of posts

Post by admin »

Dear Members,

Concerns of Arjun and FB, with regard to re-editing of posts, in the particular manner in question, have been duly noted, and SAT have been advised to comply accordingly, with regard to these 2 members.

However, SAT reserves the right to re-edit posts as outlined in items 1 and 2 of earlier post of date -
'SAT guidelines to forum members'; as also to delete any post, as considered appropriate.

Several posts of Karan and Khemkaran have been re-edited before - sometimes in their disfavour; and one small post of Sita, which lost its significance due to re-editing preceding post, was deleted. None of them have made any complaints so far; and have conducted themselves with due maturity, restraint and forbearance, and SAT would like to thank them for their kind understanding and co-operation.

However, should above members, or any other members have any reservations or suggestions, please feel free to present same in this topic at any time, and SAT would definitely accommodate them, where feasible.

With best wishes to ALL MEMBERS and ALL VIEWERS of the forum,
SAT
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Admin wrote:Concerns of Arjun and FB, with regard to re-editing of posts, in the particular manner in question, have been duly noted, and SAT have been advised to comply accordingly, with regard to these 2 members.
Thanks for accepting my request.
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Re: Ideological interpretation of the Yagya History - REVs .

Post by vrkrao »

admin wrote:Souls who have recognized God cannot remain without actively churning The Knowledge,
on their journey towards perfection
There is no requirement for further churning if one has recognized God. He will remain in eternal blissful state in his association, (I don't mean physical association), and set an example for others. Only those who are in the path of recognizing God would require churning.
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

admin wrote:The purpose of churning The Knowledge is to enhance the potential of inculcation and increase the degree of PURITY, in order to usher UNITY in DIVERSITY within HUMANITY!
Dear admin,

Point 1 - Your thoughts are awesome, but I am unable to match them with the links you are providing in every post. I don't find points where one can increase the degree of purity in your links - Flaws in PBK philosophy, Some Errors, Lekhraj cannot become Prajapita, etc. I would like to hear from any of the brothers on the forum who experienced any increase in degree of purity by going through references given by Admin.

Point 2 - You are giving references to Sakar Murli & Avyakt Vani points for churning, which is very good. At the very same time, it is clearly evident that you want to force your churning on rest of the members, which can be easily observed by emphasizing the words by bold, red colour, underlined, quotations, capitalized, etc.

I am not expecting this from Admin. If it is from rest of members, it is acceptable. Can I make a humble request to you not to repeat this further ?

Om Shanti
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

vrkrao wrote:There is no requirement for further churning if one has recognized God. He will remain in eternal blissful state in his association, (I don't mean physical association), and set an example for others. Only those who are in the path of recognizing God would require churning.
There is a VAST DIFFERENCE between just 'recognizing' God and 'COMPLETELY REALIZING' God.
The WORTHINESS - to receive the FRUIT of the initial ACCURATE recognition of God, at the APPROPRIATE time in the Confluence Age - is governed by the actual intensity and degree of devotion carried out by a soul during Copper & Iron Ages. Having once received the fruit of the initial accurate recognition of God, the soul has then to embark on the journey of making concerted spiritual efforts in the Confluence Age to COMPLETELY REALIZE God, which takes time, and is number-wise for souls, depending on the degree of purity achieved progressively, with sustained ACCURATE UNADULTERATED remembrance of God. Constant CHURNING of the Knowledge is one of the main pillars which constitute such concerted spiritual efforts essential for FINAL COMPLETE REALIZATION of God.

God Himself is the ONLY ONE who can ever be in 'eternal blissful state'; but that does not mean He would just remain in that state, and never involve Himself with humankind on the corporeal sphere, when so required. However, ALL human souls will achieve a 'blissful state' ONLY in the END, number-wise. In the interim period, human souls have to make the effort of CHURNING Knowledge themselves, and encouraging others to do so as well. When souls achieve their number-wise individual FINAL 'blissful state', they would still continue to serve in their 'Avyakt' stage, all others who are still in the process of achieving the FINAL number-wise 'blissful state', as in the case of the FIRST SOUL OF HUMANITY, Brahma Baba, UNTIL ALL SOULS reach their designated destination.
If one is made to understand and accepts, that the directive of God to "follow Brahma", means to follow Brahma Baba, then obviously he would have to be NUMBER ONE and AHEAD of ALL OTHERS, since no one would be stupid enough to instruct anyone to follow one who is not number one or one who is behind !

SAT
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

vrkrao wrote: Point 1 - ... I don't find points where one can increase the degree of purity, in your links ...
I would like to hear from any of the Brothers on the forum who experienced any increase in degree of purity by going through references given by Admin.

Point 2 - ... it is clearly evident that you want to force your churning on rest of the members, which can be easily observed by emphasizing the words by bold, red colour, underlined, quotations, capitalized, etc.

I am not expecting this from Admin. If it is from rest of members, it is acceptable ...
Dear 'vrkrao',

Thank you for your observations.

1. If you do not find the relevant points useful to you, you are ALWAYS FREE to COMPLETELY IGNORE them! There is absolutely NO NEED for you to DEPEND on the understanding or the opinion of others ('parmat'), since you are SOLELY CONCERNED with the guidance provided to you by God Himself ('Shrimat')!

2. Any language, by itself, can be very deceptive sometimes, in its potential to convey the ORIGINAL, ACCURATE INTENTION of the communicator to the conferee. Hence the tools provided to the communicator on the forum, viz., using Bold, Italic, Underline, Capital, Quote, Size or Colour, may, and should be used whenever the communicator feels the need for same, to be better able to convey the ACTUAL INTENT, in a perspective, AS CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL, as is humanly possible.
It appears though, that some members are uncomfortable with such usage, which they may be finding distracting even to read logically, initially, but if one tries to APPRECIATE the exact intent behind the usage, one may be motivated to adjust accordingly to a definite advantage. One always has the option to copy and paste same in a 'word file' and change the appearance to suit their personal temperament, if they still desire to peruse same; OR one ALSO HAS THE COMPLETE FREEDOM TO IGNORE SAME TOTALLY!!!
Hence the question of FORCING anyone DOES NOT ARISE AT ALL!!! However, an innocent individual who feels COMPELLED to peruse same, owing to one's INHERENT proclivities ('sanskars'), and then finds the contents to be UNCOMFORTABLE, UNAPPEALING, DISTASTEFUL or even OFFENSIVE, may sometimes be INCLINED to BLAME the communicator for being COMPULSIVE, rather than trying to COMPREHEND the intricacies of one's OWN COMPULSIVE energy within, which inadvertently DRIVES the individual into such controversy UNNECESSARILY & WASTEFULLY!

3. The expression of any personal views and opinion by any member of the SAT or even one of the Admins, is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT MATTER, as compared to their administrative functions of the forum. Any one of them has the option to present their own personal views, like any other member of the forum who is not performing any administrative function. Any such presentation of personal views by any member of the SAT or any one of the Admins should not be perceived as any form of 'belligerent threat' by any other ordinary member of the forum. Such views, which any member finds to be UNPALATABLE, may be IGNORED ALTOGETHER, and this aspect is UNDER the ABSOLUTE CONTROL of the VIEWER!

SAT