Is it possible to improve relations of BKs, PBKs and others?

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Re: Is it possible to improve relations of BKs, PBKs and oth

Post by shiva »

sita wrote:Of course, I have seen the video before posting. That is why you posted it, so that we see it.

It is true that BKs are given a training how to manage the PBKs. This additionally aggravates the situation. Some BKs have never even heard of the PBKs, but some are being fed manipulative information, for the sake of 'protecting' them.They are forbidden to associate with the PBKs.
You are 100% wrong my dear sita brother// whether you are in a male body or female body, i do not know// but with respect to the PARTICULAR vtp shown in the link, BKs sister-in-charge DID NOT train these new PBKs to pose those questions, which arose naturally in their own minds. Hence you are CLEARLY mistaken and wrong, so kindly DO NOT repeat the same deceptions AGAIN and AGAIN . . .

thx
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I may be wrong somewhere, but it is hard to accept I am 100 percent wrong. Just for the statistics, I would most probably be at least half percent right. You can try to determine this small matter further yourself.

In the video, you have provided, it is discussed about the fact that how Jagdish Bhai used to teach BKs to address the advanced knowledge, and that newcomers should not be allowed in the sangathan, but this is the case not only with the BKs. Every newcomer follows one and the same procedure. In fact I don't quite get it what it is that has disturbed you in the video you have provided. Please, clarify.
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

You are again mistaken, my dear sita brother,

The name of Jagdish Bhai has not been mentioned in that vtp or indicated by anyone there, and these questions are based on the intellectual understanding of new PBKs themselves. Please view again carefully. Do not try to protect or support any body, by deliberately divulging from the main issue at hand, by involving some other person. This forum should stand for searching truth of knowledge and not justifying wrong conduct or untruth.

thx
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

It may not be mentioned in this video, but it is mentioned in other videos and it is a well known fact. Probably nowadays BKs are also given training, but they seem to be mostly advised to just ignore and avoid, and not listen, rather than put some points in reply.

In the advanced knowledge, sometimes it is spoken about specific features of the various religions, where the souls of the foreign religions are described to be firm in their own religion, an example to follow. They don't listen to other scriptures, other religious talk etc., in comparison to the bharatvasis who listen to whoever catches them by the ear, and say that whatever you speak is true.

Some BKs may even be watching vcds. You are an x-BK, that's why, probably, you are not that firm and watch vcds.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:In the video, you have provided, it is discussed about the fact that how Jagdish Bhai used to teach BKs to address the advanced knowledge,
it is a well known fact
I doubt this. Can you say when Jagadish Bhai started to train BKs in this regard,who were the first who had been trained, approximately how many had been trained? Any training materials?

If possible, you also mention how many times interaction/debates have happened between such trained BKs and AIVV?
sita

Post by sita »

No, sorry, I don't have this information.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

If you do not have the information, how did you say- "It is a well known fact".
sita

Post by sita »

I thought it was discussed here somewhere. It is at least known among the brahmins of the Advance Party.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:I thought it was discussed here somewhere. It is at least known among the Brahmins of the Advance Party.
It would be good if you have valid points, not just like hearsay or just false propaganda from AIVV.
shiva

Post by shiva »

The rules are very rigid at bk centres, if any bk going to pbk centre and known to incharge sister of bk // the sister incharges are not permitting these students at bk centres, as such how can Didi and Dadi maharathis tell these questions to ask Virendra Dev Dixit during the vtp// these questions were generated in the mind of new PBKs who wanted to continue at pbk centre, but after seeing the rude response to these questions, the new PBKs got upset and discontinued, because of the bad opinion and arrogant behaviour of Virendra Dev Dixit; and another point is that a student PBK by name Chary was encouraged by Virendra Dev Dixit and aivv to argue or cross-question the questions asked by these new PBKs; in any university, it is permitted to ask the questions by students on getting doubts, but only teacher/professor clarifies those doubts, whereas in the aivv old PBKs were given full powers to override new PBKs, which was felt as bad behaviour by the new PBKs ... and also the sister incharges of BK centres do not know that these students are going to aivv, hence again they were not objected to continue to attend classes at bk centres//
AIVV Gyan is good, but students PBKs are utilising ulta Gyan and taking revenge on BKs incharges and students; what is the reason, we do not know// PBKs on this forum please do not irritate unnecessarily; search for truth - not Virendra Dev Dixit - you should not have blind faith//
sita

Post by sita »

search for truth - not Veerendra Dev Dixit
For us this is where truth lies. Why do you like that we leave what we consider true?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shiva wrote:AIVV Gyan is good, but students PBKs are utilising ulta Gyan and taking revenge on BKs incharges and students; what is the reason, we do not know
No PBK is taking any kind of revenge. This is just your misconception.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

No PBK is taking any kind of revenge.
May not be revenge. But obviously seems to be another false propaganda. PBKs have not yet replied to the simple query put here- who among the three souls spoke those words of criticisms. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=492&p=50119#p50119

But, as per drama, it is perfectly alright.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Murli says that whatever words emerge through the body of Brahma should be considered as the words of ShivBaba. Even if anything wrong is uttered, then ShivBaba is sitting to rectify the mistake.