Is it possible to improve relations of BKs, PBKs and others?

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Re: Is can be possible to go up feelings of BK, PBK and othe

Post by khemkaran »

Arjun Bhai
arjun wrote: If you like remembering Shiv as a point of light in the non-living Supreme Abode, you can continue to do so happily. :D
How can you said that non-living Supreme abode? You mean Supreme abode is empty? And God Shiva hitched in this cosmos?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

It is said in the Murlis that the soul is like a non-living thing (jad) in the Supreme Abode. Only when it enters in a human body in this corporeal world that it becomes living (chaitanya)
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

OK

I Think you are old brothers who had connected with BK. Even now, there are many old BKs who remember Shiv Baba through Brahma Baba not in Paramdham, Gulzar Dadi also is one who remembering as and inspire others to remember.
I think this was not my question.

my query- Is can be possible to go up feelings of BK, PBK and other
I feel that feeling of BK, PBK and others is only for get knowledge and thought churning and remembering is next step to get complete stage of soul.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

It is possible.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote:It is possible.

This is not your answer but many others Soul Brothers answer is same also.

Your answer is really your answer or base on Bk/PBK?

Shiva coming in world from 1936-37. During 79 years, why any Bk/PBK not get complete stage?

I think we tie with feeling of BK/PBK and others and so we cannot getting complete stage.
There are something wrong with us which we cannot understanding or cannot seeing.

Pls. share your personal feelings which you had got during your Godly student life to get our complete stage.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote:
Shiva coming in world from 1936-37. During 79 years, why any BK/PBK not get complete stage?
Because both Gyan are wrong....bk-Gyan is nivritti-marg ka Gyan, which preaches omnipresence of GOD Shiva in Paramdham and so no one can connect with powerhouse Shiva properly.....and pbk-Gyan is absolutely false jismani Gyan given by dehdhari guru-Virendra Dev Dixit, who preaches that he is living ShivBaba.....since both BKs and PBKs are doing the shooting of girti-kalaa, how can they attain complete stage ??.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti Shivsena

I feel that you are so spiritual mature human soul and hurry on to get spiritual progress.
According to Murli our complete stage is come on 16 degrees.
Can you describe me some denotation of our complete stage and what happened if you get your complete stage if you felt that.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Baba has said in the Murli that there are Golden chains too, that bound our soul. It is harder for us to notice that and as we feel comfortable with them, we don't like to leave them.

I think our complete stage is blocked by our fear, because we know that complete stage means destruction comes. And we feel we are not strong enough to face that. I think the solution is to make effort and be carefree about the result.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote:I think our complete stage is blocked by our fear, because we know that complete stage means destruction comes. And we feel we are not strong enough to face that. I think the solution is to make effort and be carefree about the result.
Your feeling is right and true. I think fear is heavy golden chain which bound us. I hope you will be free from your all kind fears.
I think if you use word "transition" (change) instead of destruction, you may be free from fears.
There are many Soul brother who had free from all kind fears and they ready to face any problem. Why he cannot got complete stage?
sita

Post by sita »

Golden chains are also called the relations with souls within the Brahmin family, the souls with whom me have relation in the Golden and Silver ages, these relations also bound our soul. First we have to become complete beggars, homeless, with no one, first we become angels, farista, with no relation to the material world, having connection only with one God. Then we become like princess, complete deities.

Everything also takes its time and everything is well on its place in the drama. We are not in a delay. I think what we need is patience. Where there is patience, there is purity.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote:Golden chains are also called the relations with souls within the Brahmin family, the souls with whom me have relation in the Golden and Silver ages, these relations also bound our soul. First we have to become complete beggars, homeless, with no one, first we become angels, farista, with no relation to the material world, having connection only with one God.
Generally, your answer is on the basis of knowledge which we got from Murlis.
If we bound in Golden Chain of Brahman family how and when we go up feeling of BK/PBKs? How many time should be take to free from these Golden Chains. 79 (1936-2015) year had spent of Sangamyug. How many period remaining for establish Satyug?
sita

Post by sita »

I think we can do that even now. It depends on our effort.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

OK

What you think about Maharathi for same who spent whole life in Yagya ?
sita

Post by sita »

At some point they will also achieve their complete stage.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

sita wrote:At some point they will also achieve their complete stage.
How many time will take to achieve their complete stage?
In fact, nobody tell about this matter because there are something need to get complete stage.