Is it possible to improve relations of BKs, PBKs and others?

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Is it possible to improve relations of BKs, PBKs and others?

Post by khemkaran »

क्या महत्वपूर्ण है, बीके या पीबीके या अन्य बनकर रहना, या भगवान का बच्चा?
उत्तर:

इस तरह आप कितना अनुभव करते हैं?
उत्तर:

मैं या हम ज्यादा बेहतर हैं औरों से इससे आप कौन सा उद्देश्य साबित करना चाहते हैं?

मैं जैसा समझता हूं कि बीके,पीबीके या अन्य होने की आदत से कोई लाभ नहीं होने वाला, केवल शिव बाबा की याद से ही लाभ है किसी और बाबा से नहीं। अब प्रकृति के ज्ञान (शरीर) से ऊपर उठने की आवश्यकता है।

यदि आपके पास भी कोई सुझाव हो तो जरूर दें!

What is more important, to be a Child of God, or just consider oneself to be a BK, or a PBK, or any other?
Answer:

How often do I experience myself to be a Child of God?
Answer:

What exactly is the motive in trying to prove that I am or we are better than others?

IMHO there can be no benefit by just considering myself to be a BK, a PBK or any other; there can be benefit only in the remembrance of ONE Shiv Baba, and not of any other Baba. Now there is a need to go beyond the knowledge of nature (body).

In case you have better suggestions then please let us know!
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Is can be possible to go up feelings of BK, PBK and othe

Post by shivsena »

Divine brother ...you are right...we should rise above bk-pbk Gyan to know the final truth.....but if you wish to know the Absolute truth, then you have to first know what is half-truth(bk-Gyan) and what is untruth(pbk-Gyan) ... the road to TRUTH passes through half-truth and untruth in Sangamyug.
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Thanks Shivsena,
I agree with you. I feel that there is more untruth in the world than (pbk-Gyan). Can you clarify what is complete truth, which you have gained?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear khemkaran Bhai,
Everyone believes in the incorporeal God (whom you and I call ShivBaba), and everyone has been remembering that incorporeal God since the beginning of the Copper Age (dwaparyug), but we have been undergoing degradation ever since. It is only in the Confluence Age that we climb up when that incorporeal God comes to meet us children in a corporeal form. So, it is of utmost importance to know the body through which He is working at present in order to remember Him accurately. Otherwise, remembering a point of light is just like remembering God on the path of Bhakti. You are free to choose any path that you like.

By the way I agree that we should see everyone as children of God and not as BK, PBK or anything else.
OGS,
Arjun
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

So, it is of utmost importance to know the body through which He is working at present in order to remember Him accurately. Otherwise, remembering a point of light is just like remembering God on the path of Bhakti. You are free to choose any path that you like.
Arjun Bhai, thanks,

Accordingly, I would like to know what you have benefited by knowing the body through whom ShivBaba is working presently. Now, there are many people who are pretending or claiming that ShivBaba works through their body.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote:Thanks Shivsena,
I agree with you. I feel that there is more untruth in the world than (pbk-Gyan). Can you clarify what is complete truth, which you have gained?
Khemkaran Bhai.....IMO, There are 3 types of Gyan in Sangamyug:

One is bk Gyan which teaches about Nirakaar GOD shiv and Chariot Lekhraj Kirpalani.
Other is pbk-Gyan which teaches us about Nirakaar GOD shiv and Chariot Virendra Dev Dixit-Shankar.

Very few will recognise the combined form of Shivshakti (ardh-nari-ishwar) as the final form of GOD.
This has been said in first av-Vani 21-1-69 as : "Bharatmata shivshakti avataar hai anth ka naara".

The above 3 beliefs will seperate the Sangamyugi souls as Kaurav-yadav and gupt pandav.
The kauravs and yadavs will fight over the Chariot and the gupt Pandavs will get their badshahi through yogbal.
This is the summary of the whole Godly knowledge.
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

The above 3 beliefs will seperate the Sangamyugi souls as Kaurav-yadav and gupt pandav.
The kauravs and yadavs will fight over the Chariot and the gupt Pandavs will get their badshahi through yogbal.
Who is Kaurav-Yadav and gupt Pandav in your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

khemkaran wrote: Who is Kaurav-Yadav and gupt Pandav in your views.
Please read the post in the ex-PBKs sub-forum:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1980
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Thanks
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

khemkaran wrote: Accordingly, I would like to know what you have benefited by knowing the body through whom ShivBaba is working presently. Now, there are many people who are pretending or claiming that ShivBaba works through their body.
Shiv, a point of light requires a body to do something practical on this world. A point alone cannot do anything. So it is important to recognize the body through which he is playing the part. Then only we can get the true knowledge of God and we can follow his directions to change this world from hell to heaven. It is the knowledge alone which reveals that such extraordinary, divine, crystal clear, deep knowledge can only be given by God and not by any ordinary human guru or preceptor. It is the advance knowledge which qualifies all the attributes just described and thus proves that Shiv is playing the drum of knowledge through Shankar(Virendra Dev Dixit).
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

"बहुत बच्चे साधारण रूप देख मूँझते हैं, उल्टा बोलने लग पड़ते हैं। अच्छे-अच्छे बच्चे उनको भी माया चमाट मार देती है। समझते हैं - बस जो कुछ है निराकार ही है। सो तो ठीक है ना। निराकार नहीं होता तो हम तुम कैसे होते। परन्तु निराकार को तो रथ जरूर चाहिए ना। रथ बिगर क्या करेंगे, शिवबाबा क्या करेगा? रथ में आये तब तो तुम उनसे मिलेंगे। तुम्हीं से सुनूँ, तुम्ही से बैठूँ। तो रथ जरूर चाहिए ना। अच्छा साकार बिगर निराकार को याद कर दिखाओ। क्या तुमको ज्ञान प्रेरणा से मिलेगा? फिर मेरे पास आये ही क्यों हो? यह बाबा भी कहता है कि वर्सा तो शिवबाबा से लेना है। शिवबाबा कहते हैं मैं इस साधारण तन में बैठ पढ़ाता हूँ। पढ़ाई तो जरूर चाहिए ना। बहुत अच्छे-अच्छे बच्चों का माथा ही फिर जाता है। दो चार सेन्टर खोलते तो बस अहंकार आ जाता है। फिर उल्टा बोलते रहते हैं। फिर कभी बुद्धि में आ भी जाता है कि यह हमने ठीक नहीं कहा, फिर पश्चात्ताप करते हैं। बाबा कहते हैं मैं साकार बिगर कैसे समझाऊंगा। इसमें प्रेरणा की तो बात ही नहीं।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली तारीख 22.09.07, पृष्ठ 2&3)

- बाबा तो कह रहे हैं कि साकार बिगर निराकार को याद कर दिखाओ। क्या तुमको ज्ञान प्रेरणा से मिलेगा? लेकिन बीकेज़ तो कहते हैं कि 1969 के बाद निराकार शिव पिता परमधाम में हैं, इसलिए परमधाम में निराकार ज्योति बिंदु रूप में शिवबाबा को याद करना है। तो क्या परमधाम में केवल निराकार को याद करना श्रीमत के अनुसार है? यदि नहीं तो फिर शिवबाबा साकार में कहां पार्ट बजा रहे हैं?

“Many children get confused on seeing the ordinary form; they start speaking in an opposite way. Maya slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. That is alright, isn’t it? Had the incorporeal one not been there, how could I or you have existed? But the incorporeal one certainly requires a Chariot, doesn’t He? What can He do without a Chariot? What can ShivBaba do? Only when He comes in a Chariot that you can meet Him. (It is said that) “I shall listen only to you, I shall sit only with you.” So, the Chariot is certainly required, isn’t it? OK, remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration? Then why did you come to me in the first place? This Baba also says that the inheritance has to be obtained from ShivBaba. ShivBaba says I sit in this ordinary body and teach. Knowledge is certainly required, isn’t it? The brains of very nice children get twisted. No sooner than they open two-four centers they become egotistic. Then they keep speaking in an opposite way. Then sometimes it even comes to their intellect that whatever they spoke was not proper. Then they repent. Baba says how will I explain without the corporeal (medium)? There is no question of inspiration in this at all.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.09.07, pg 2&3 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that “remember the incorporeal without the corporeal and show. Will you get knowledge through inspiration?” But BKs say that 1969 onwards incorporeal Father Shiv is in the Soul World. That is why we must remember ShivBaba as a point of light in the Soul World. So is the remembrance of just the incorporeal in the Soul World in accordance with Shrimat? If not, then where is ShivBaba playing His part in corporeal form?
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, Shivsena,

I would like to know whether Shivsena is a group or just a person?
shivsena wrote:Divine Brother ...you are right...we should rise above bk-pbk Gyan to know the final truth.....but if you wish to know the Absolute truth, then you have to first know what is half-truth(bk-Gyan) and what is untruth(pbk-Gyan) ... the road to TRUTH passes through half-truth and untruth in Sangamyug.
I would like to know whether it is necessary to know the untruth (PBK) first, in order to be able to understand complete pure knowledge? Because there are many other untruths, recognized in the world, instead of just PBK?
Other is pbk-Gyan which teaches us about Nirakaar GOD Shiv and Chariot Virendra Dev Dixit-Shankar.
Are you sure Chariot of Shiv Baba is only Virendra Dev Dixit-Shankar (PBK)?
There are many other people who have announced the Chariot of ShivBaba to be others physical bodies. Perhaps you are aware of only two Chariots of ShivBaba?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Can BKs and PBKs be friends?

Are many BKs and PBKs friends?

Or do the BKWSU leaders forbid it seeding fear, misinformation and discord in their subjects minds?
khemkaran

Post by khemkaran »

Om Shanti, fluffy bunny,
fluffy bunny wrote:Can BKs and PBKs be friends?
Are many BKs and PBKs friends?
Or do the BKWSU leaders forbid it seeding fear, misinformation and discord in their subjects minds?
All leaders would like to ensure that nobody gets a chance to threaten their Status, Position, Chair or Throne ('Singhasan'), and would want their Chair to be saved from becoming unstable at any cost; in order to achieve this, it becomes necessary for them to create a discord and disharmony between various children of ShivBaba, by surreptitiously misguiding them.
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Dear Khemkaran Bhai,
You can get response yourself if you drill down deeper your own question - "What is more important, to be a Child of God, or just consider oneself to be a BK, or a PBK, or any other?"
Arjun Bhai gave a clear response to you. Hope you understood it.
When you ask the first question - "What is more important, to be a Child of God, or just consider oneself to be a BK, or a PBK, or any other? " you need to churn on the following questions:
Who is God ? His Role, Responsibility, How do we identify or access him ? How do you even know that you are son of God ? Does God really exist or not? If yes, in which form ? How and When can we come to conclusion that everyone is son of God ?

You are basically asking if one needs identity (bk/pbk..etc) rather than just acknowledging that everyone is son/daughter of God. Yes, identity is required because everyone in this world has their own philosophies and follow certain culture. Based on their identity or affinity towards certain philosophy, they act accordingly and every act produces a consequence. That consequence and its impact on society need to be understood and analyzed in a broader way.

Once you analyze the practices followed by different groups, you will understand (within the scope of your thought process) whether a particular tradition or practice is practically feasible or not to give desired results (given the environmental conditions of the world today).

Q-2) What exactly is the motive in trying to prove that I am or we are better than others?
Motive is well being of every soul. Intention is get everyone under one roof taking directions from one and follow it.

Q-3) IMHO there can be no benefit by just considering myself to be a BK, a PBK or any other; there can be benefit only in the remembrance of ONE Shiv Baba, and not of any other Baba. Now there is a need to go beyond The Knowledge of nature (body)?
Here you mention again that one can benefit only in being the son of God. How do you define God (manifested or unmanifested or semi-manifested etc..) ? how can you put in simple terms so as to do service to the whole mankind ? Yes, you can climb upwards only when you clearly understand how to use the tool you have(body). To go beyond the knowledge of nature(body-Prakriti), you should know how to take assistance from it.

Om Shanti