brother -shiva queries to PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Brother rmn / -bapdada / -shiva queries to PBKs

Post by admin »

Dear Brother rmn / -BapDada / -Shiva,

We observe that you have now registered as '-Shiva', after registering as '-BapDada' only very recently. You have also not replied to the question from SAT in earlier post, regarding whether you faced any difficulty in logging in as 'rmn' earlier. Are you familiar with using the User Control Panel and accessing Private Mails on the forum?

Whereas, we do not disapprove of any one member posting under two different registered names simultaneously, same should have a valid reason, which is NOT APPARENT in your case. You are ONCE AGAIN requested to kindly go through the topic "SAT guidelines to forum members" in the Admin sub-forum CAREFULLY, for guidelines for proper posting, and ensure you follow a proper code of conduct while posting any future posts on this forum. We would also request you to use proper language on the forum, since the type of language used on internet e-mails and mobile phone sms are NOT ACCEPTABLE on the forum. Kindly also try to improve your English to make it understandable to other forum members, otherwise it can be very disconcerting/confusing to them.

We thank you for your kind co-operation in the matter.
With best wishes and kind regards,

SAT
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Re: Brother rmn / -bapdada / -shiva queries to PBKs

Post by shiva »

My dear Administrators,

Because of loss of passwords on this site and gmail site, I registered under name of Shiva, and this will continue. rmn and BapDada are to be treated as cancelled please// Om Shanti

thx
Shiva
shiva
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Re: W E L C O M E !

Post by shiva »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti and thanks to the Admins and all concerned for the opening of this new forum. I hope it will continue the good work that was being done through http://www.brahmakumaris.info/prajapita
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
On the above site I could not locate any Avyakt Vanis from 1971 to 1978; where are these Vanis available, and what is the secret behind these Avyakt Vanis?

thx
Shiva
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Brother -shiva queries to PBKs

Post by admin »

Dear '-Shiva',

Noted. In accordance with your request, your 'rmn' and '-baddada' accounts have now been deleted from the forum, but the posts under those accounts are being retained for the present.

SAT
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

You can find them here:

http://bkdrluhar.com/00-htm/Avyakt%20Mu ... -Hindi.htm

http://bkdrluhar.com/00-htm/Avyakt%20Mu ... nglish.htm

All the Avyakt Vanis seem to be there available on that site.
shiva

Post by shiva »

Thanks, i can view the Murlis ...

Shiva
shiva

Post by shiva »

Arjun,

You need not comment on rmn or -Shiva name, already i told the problems to Admins;
your comment shows you are insulting the newcomers and dishonouring the rules and regulations of this forum; you are also a member of this forum// please mind it . . .
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear -Shiva,

I welcomed you back with a pure heart and not with any other intention. But if the use of the word 'reincarnation' has hurt you, I am sorry.
But it appears that the hatred that you developed for me (and possibly other PBKs) during your past participation on this forum as 'rmn' has continued into your new avatar. I can only hope that you will be able to shed this hatred for the PBKs and see them also as souls.

OGS,
Arjun
shiva

Post by shiva »

My dear Arjun brother,

Please note either at BK or at AIVV the Murli is one, Baba is one, and we all are sons of ONE Baba, but as students, we are understanding muralis in different ways, and arguing like children, not understanding the exact context of the muralis. I do not know how the drama was made, but we are all brothers belonging to ONE Baba - but we are not thinking like that; BKs are against PBKs and PBKs are much much arrogant against BKs.. how long this will continue, we do not know/// and more parties Narayana are also there; people having 'dehban' or body-consciousness, that is the reason muralis are not being understood properly, and muralis are being cut and pasted, as they like. But baba is watching on his spiritual TV all sons roles// I think there was some truth in shivsena brother's opinion that Mama/jagadamba Saraswati is forming 108 ratan in gupt way// but i should study and digest myself on this opinion// anyhow, thank for your immediate reply and for pacifying me//
OK, all the best, OS.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Brother -shiva queries to PBKs

Post by arjun »

Thanks -Shiva.