Dacoity at BK Centre

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Dacoity at BK Centre

Post by fluffy bunny »

Whatever happened to Baba's "mother cat" promise of protection that "not a hair on any BK's head would be harmed?
ब्रह्माकुमारियों को बंधक बना डकैती
गुडंबा के आश्रम में संचालिका को लहूलुहान कर ले गए
5.65 लाख व कीमती सामान
अमर उजाला ब्यूरो

लखनऊ। गुडंबा के ब्रह्माकुमारी आश्रम में बुधवार आधी रात के बाद पांच नकाबपोश बदमाशों ने धावा बोला। आश्रम की दो संचालिकाओं को बंधक बनाने के बाद बदमाश तिजोरी और दानपात्र तोड़कर 5.65 लाख रुपये नकद, चांदी के बर्तन और कीमती सामान बटोर ले गए। विरोध पर बदमाशों ने एक ब्रह्माकुमारी के सिर पर तमंचे से वार कर उन्हें लहूलुहान कर दिया। बृहस्पतिवार सुबह सूचना के बाद डीआईजी, एसएसपी, एएसपी ट्रांसगोमती समेत तमाम पुलिस अधिकारियों ने घटना स्थल का निरीक्षण किया। फॉरेंसिक एक्सपर्ट, डॉग स्कवाएड और सर्विलांस सेल की मदद से पुलिस बदमाशों का पता लगा रही है। देर रात चार संदिग्धों को हिरासत में लिया गया है।

गुडंबा मेें फूलबाग कॉलोनी के निकट बहादुरपुर में प्रजापिता ब्रह्माकुमारी ईश्वरीय विश्वविद्यालय के नाम से आश्रम है। आश्रम से जुड़े करीब डेढ़ सौ सदस्यों को इसमें अध्यात्म, योग और ध्यान की दीक्षा दी जाती है। बुधवार शाम साढ़े सात बजे सभी सदस्य योग एवं ध्यान करने के बाद अपने-अपने घर चले गए। इसके बाद आश्रम की संचालिका मालती और रीता ने मुख्य प्रवेश द्वार में इंटरलॉक लगा दिया। खाना खाने के बाद रात करीब साढ़े दस बजेे दोनों प्रथम तल पर अपने कमरे मेें सोने चली गई थीं।

तब भगवान कहां थे, जब फर्जी लूट में जेल भेजा था ः डकैत

ईश्वर का पैसा है, फलेगा नहीं ः साध्वी मालती
असुरक्षित राजधानी
बातचीत में मिले अहम सुराग

15 मिनट ः साध्वी आस्था का हवाला देती रहीं, डकैत खिल्ली उड़ाते रहे
•साध्वी मालती बहन ने कहा-तुम लोग मंदिर में खड़े हो। जो पैसा लूटने आए हो, वो ईश्वर का है। यह फलेगा नहीं। प्रभु तुम लोगों को कभी माफ नहीं करंेगे।
•साध्वी ने फिर भी हिम्मत नहीं हारी कहा- अभी देर नहीं हुई है। तुम आश्रम आओ अध्यात्म योग से तुम्हें अच्छाई की राह दिखाई जाएगी।
डीआईजी ने खोजा बदमाशों के भागने का रास्ता

घटना की सूचना के बाद एएसपी ट्रांसगोमती दिनेश यादव, सीओ गाजीपुर दिनेश पुरी, एसओ गुडंबा, क्राइम ब्रांच की टीम समेत तमाम पुलिस अधिकारी मौके पर पहुंचे। घंटे भर की छानबीन के बाद भी उनके हाथ कुछ नहीं लगा। अफसर लोगों से पूछताछ करने में ही समय व्यर्थ करते रहे। वहीं डीआईजी आरके चतुर्वेदी मौके पर पहुंचे तो उन्होंने सभी पुलिस अधिकारियों को फटकार लगाई और खुद छानबीन करने लगे। घर के बगल में एक खाली प्लाट की दीवार पर लगी कुछ ईंट देखी। यह वही रास्ता था, जिसे डाका डालने के बाद बदमाशों ने इस्तेमाल किया था। इस मामले में चार बदमाशों को हिरासत में लिया गया है।

•बदमाश चिढ़ गए। एक ने कहा प्रवचन बंद करो। यह बताओ चाबियां और तिजोरी कहां है? इसी बीच एक ने आलमारी की तिजोरी ढूंढ़ ली।
Six armed and masked miscreants held two lady staffers at Prajapita Brahmakumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidhyalaya in Gudamba before decamping with cash and valuables late on Wednesday night. The institute is much revered as its job is to spread humanity, fraternity, peace and strengthen bonding between people. The daring dacoity unfolded barely a kilometer away from the police outpost in Bahadurpur.

Brahmakumari Malti, who is the incharge, told the police that around 2 am, six masked persons barged into the ashram’s campus breaking the lock at the main gate. They then entered Malti’s room after breaking open the door.

“One of the miscreants trained pistol at me and shoved it into my mouth. Another miscreant attacked me with the butt of rifle inflicting injuries on my head. Meanwhile, Sister Reeta woke up and she cried for help but she was also taken on gunpoint,” she told the police.

Malti said the miscreants forcibly grabbed the keys and looted Rs 5.65 lakh in cash and silver utensils used to offer Bhog to the deity. The miscreants also broke open the donation box and took away the cash. She claimed she had a horrible time with the apathy of police. “I informed the caretaker of another ashram, Anil, who approached police. The cops turned him back saying they would work on the case only when the victims contacted them or if it was a serious crime,” she claimed.

Police swung into action when the news spread like wildfire and local residents got enraged. They said the police only kept boasting of having fixed CCTVs at all places and of criminals being on their radar. They hit out at the SSP saying the officer reached the place after the DIG took stock of the situation there.

When asked if the police had any clue about the miscreants, Ghazipur circle officer Dinesh Puri said they worked on the case throughout the day on Thursday but they had no breakthrough at the moment.

- Pioneer News Service, Lucknow
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Dacoity at BK Centre

Post by arjun »

Protection is for those who follow the Godly directions in letter and spirit and those who remain in His remembrance. If the BK sister was really preaching the robbers about Godly knowledge she should not have protested physically. At the most she could have shouted loudly to grab the attention of the neighbours. It is surprising that a small BK center in a small town had such huge cash and silver articles. Such huge cash should not have been stocked. And of what use are silver utensils and articles in a Godly/spiritual institution? They are stored only to feed the big Dadis/Didis. Silver plates, spoons, cups? Baba says you will enjoy such comforts in the Golden Age, but it seems the BK sisters are enjoying royal comforts in the Confluence Age itself.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

By the way when did the incident take place??
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The English language paper is dated 3 April 2015, here. It's very recent but I cannot be specific.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Thanks for providing the date.
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear soul brother Arjun Bhai jii, u r comments on the centre and centre incharge is appears bad.. being a senior brother on the forum u should think a sankalp positively not negative.
thx
Om Shanti
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:My dear soul brother Arjun Bhai jii, u r comments on the centre and centre incharge is appears bad.. being a senior brother on the forum u should think a sankalp positively not negative.
The truth is the truth rmn Bhai... the Murlis themselves confirm the points Arjun Bhai is making, that some Brahmin souls think the Golden Age is already here, due to the great comforts and amenities they enjoy in the Confluence Age!
rmn

Post by rmn »

Om Shanti my dear brother souls---ARJUN/ROY/FLUFFY BUNNY are thinking they are biggest gyanis on this forum and they are equal to Shivabap in Gyan..I am leaving to them to realize them selves whether they are gayanis or well intellectualy persons/ blind followers of Virendra Dev Dixit/
thx