Some evident errors

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 58) PBKs inadvertently imply- KD is third class braahmin:-
sita wrote:Lets see what happens and then comment.
60) Why? You quoted the Murli point to justify KD leaving body is OK. But the Murli point says 2 to 3 only. So- you like to use Murli points like, TAKE IT FOR GRANTED?

61) In lowkik, braahmins are called as DWIJ (one who takes two/second birth). - which means receiving second/intellectual birth in SAME body. Even in lokik, it is believed so.

---But, Mr. Dixit (mis) interpreted the word DWIJ as - one who takes two physical births in Conf Age.
And- PBKs here add a word BEST, and claim best brahmins are DWIJ.

---OK, let us take PBK view that the best braahmin life is to have two physical births in Conf Age. But, in PBK view- KD takes four physical births. So, PBKs inadvertently imply- Kamala Devi is not a good braahmin.

62) Further, if PBKs count only the physical births, they are ignoring the intellectual birth.
So- PBKs inadvertently divorce the knowledge itself.
I am now sure that indeed there is some problem with you understanding my post and that is you like things clear with yes and no and when I write more you miss the point.
63) Just a lie. Refer to the post/point again. You have clearly said that you have got information that- Sevakram left his body in 1960 in the Bk forum.
But, please, let me write in my own style and you try to understand.
63) So- PBKs not only like to use Murli point like take it for granted, but also like to use LANGUAGES in the same way or perhaps even worse?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

---But, Mr. Dixit (mis) interpreted the word DWIJ as - one who takes two physical births in Conf. Age. And- PBKs here add a word BEST and claim best Brahmins are DWIJ.
No, we interpret it to mean two spiritual births.
63) Just lie. Refer to the post/point again. You have clearly said that you have got information that- Sevakram left his body in 1960, in the BK forum.
Yes. So what?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:No, we interpret it to mean two spiritual births.
64) I did not make it clear. Read below.
Usually PBKs claim it for two physical bodies/births TOO.
PBKs like to give example of two physical births/bodies- Mr. Sevakram plus/and Mr. Dixit.
The PBK who gave me gyaan was happy to say- as if one/Sevakram should die and take next birth (physically as well) and then return to gyaan, (since Mr. Dixit is an example for that.)

65) But, OK, if PBKs claim they believe in two spiritual births, then would they explain how and when all the PBKs take two spiritual births.

65a) If we take example of Mr. Dixit-

---His first spiritual birth would be in 1936, the second spiritual birth would be in 1969 - right? (he just became a BK at that time)
Then in 1976- third one? (when he practically realized the so-called advanced knowledge).

65b) Regarding KD, in 1936, when and how? Regarding sister Vedanti- when and how?
Yes. So what?
66) Are you aware of what you are saying? On one hand, you claim Sevakram left his body in 1960, and then PBKs claim Sevakram left his body in 1942! - :laugh:
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Whatever information you have been given about the physical births is not true. We also count the years of the next birth in the same birth. Like when it is said that Brahms's age is 100 years and he finishes in the land of death. And if he leaves the body in between we will still count that in the same birth till 100. But I also suspect that it is not that you have been given wrong information, but you have misunderstood or you misrepresent it. What else can we expect from a biased mind like yours.

In the world, when a brahmin is born he does not become a Brahmin but he becomes a brahmin when he starts wearing yagyopavit, the 3 threads. These 3 threads symbolize the 3 murtis. One becomes a real brahmin when he realizes the 3 murtis. And the introduction of the 3 murtis are given in the advanced knowledge. In the basic knowledge we receive spiritual birth because we understands ourselves as a soul, different to the body. But this is not enough for us to know our part. There is this knowledge about the different categories of souls in the advanced knowledge. In the process of knowing our own part, we will first come to know to which group do we belong.

Before taking birth we die. When we come to the basic knowledge we die to the outside world, we develop disinterest to the worldly matters. We stop identifying ourselves with the body and the relationship with our worldly family changes. We start to see them too as souls. And we develop love for our spiritual mother and Father and we have a new family that is the brahmin family. Then in the advanced knowledge we leave even that brahmin world and the same process repeats again. Our teacher also changes and we come to know our Father. In the basic knowledge we study through our mother. First a child recognizes its mother and only later his Father.

For the soul of Sister Vedanti I would say that the first spiritual birth is in the beginning of the Yagya, but I would not say she has received a second spiritual birth and is wearing the 3 threads, as she has not recognized the 3 murtis. For the soul of Prajapita I would say that the first brahmin birth is in the beginning of the Yagya and the second is in 1976. Although there is a physical birth and death in between, I would not say that the taking of the basic knowledge in 1969 as a new birth, because there is no new knowledge in this. It is as if someone has suffered an accident (of death) and one has had an amnesia. So in 1969 the knowledge that has already been there is some seed form was received in an already developed form. Then based on churning in 1976 the new birth with the recognition of the 3 murtis is there. About the soul of Jagadamba I would say that the first birth is also in the beginning of the Yagya and the second is when she comes to the advanced knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 59) Error in Brahma's Age:-
sita wrote:Whatever information you have been given about the physical births is not true. We also count the years of the next birth in the same birth. Like when it is said that Brahms's age is 100 years and he finishes in the land of death. And if he leaves the body in between we will still count that in the same birth till 100. But I also suspect that it is not that you have been given wrong information, but you have misunderstood or you misrepresent it. What else can we expect from a biased mind like yours.
68) If PBKs believe age of Brahma includes physical age as well, (and also during the period when PBKs believe Mr. Dixit plays role of number one thorn from 1942 till 1969 during his stay out of Yagya) then they commit even more errors.

According to PBKs, Sevakram took birth in 1876. Now, by the time 1976, Mr. Dixit had already reached 100 years, and then after 1976, he should lose the name Brahma! But, in PBK view, God enters Mr. Dixit even after 1976. - :laugh: So- what is the age of PBK Brahma? - 140 years (from 1876 till 2016/2018)?

And- PBKs add all those years as well to their Brahma - even when God had not entered in him- when he had been out of Yagya.
In the world, when a Brahmin is born he does not become a Brahmin but he becomes a Brahmin when he starts wearing yagyopavit, the 3 threads.

69) The three thread means symbol of purity in thoughts, speech and action.
In lowkik, no one says the physical/first birth as spiritual. It is lowkik/vicious birth only. In the lowkik world/scriptures, it is also said till one wears yagyopavit, there is no difference between a braahmin child or a Shudra.
So- in lowkik world, no one believes there are two spiritual births. DWIJ means not two spiritual births. It means one physical and the second is spiritual

These 3 threads symbolize the 3 murtis. One becomes a real Brahmin when he realizes the 3 murtis. And the introduction of the 3 murtis are given in the advanced knowledge.
For the soul of Prajapita I would say that the first Brahmin birth is in the beginning of the Yagya and the second is in 1976.
70) Mr. Dixit himself had not recognized one of the trimurtis in 1976 - The Jagadamba. .
-----Initially, it was Premkanta who had been in their Trimurti as main Brahma/Jagadamba. In 1983, KD replaced her.
Before taking birth we die. When we come to the basic knowledge we die to the outside world, we develop disinterest to the worldly matters. We stop identifying ourselves with the body and the relationship with our worldly family changes. We start to see them too as souls.
71) Sorry. PBKs believe - Mr. Dixit played role of number one lustful thorn after his first spiritual birth (1936 till 1942).

And- PBK Jagadamba Kamala Devi developed interest to Kaliyugi world even after the second spiritual birth!
In the basic knowledge we study through our mother. First a child recognizes its mother and only later his Father.
72) In pre-basic- from 1936 till 1942, PBKs have studied from Father (Sevakram), right? Then from 1942 till 1947, some mother/s.
Then from 1947 till 1969, mother changed.

So- why do PBKs speak lies by saying we first recognize mother, then Father? Better say- we first recognize Father(1936 till 1942), then first mother (KD/AB till 1947), then second mother (B baba from 1947 till 1969), then ...
sita

Post by sita »

You have rightly pointed out that before becoming a brahmin everyone is Shudra. When the Supreme Soul comes all are shudras. He takes shudras and makes them into brahmins. This is the first machinery. Then he teaches the brahmins to make them deities – this is the second machinery.

In the outside world it is only the brahmins who can wear yagyopavit. Not the shudras. This is not there in our knowledge. The first birth is our brahmin birth, the birth through Brahma, is in fact a birth through the same Father, but because it is through the corporeal personality of Brahma, so it can be said to be a corporeal birth. Then through the incorporeal personality of Shankar we become subtle. Mothers is corporeal whilst Father is subtle. The incorporeal stage is there to be achieved in our body and the change from a man to Narayan is to happen in the same birth. Baba gives the example of the incorporeal stage by making someone equal to himself in front of the children, so that they could follow that. It is said in the Murli that we should achieve the stage like that of Shankar. What does it mean? To leave the body? No, it means to become subtle whilst in the body.

The personalities from the beginning were not recognized. Whatever knowledge was given there in the beginning it reaches us through the medium of Brahma and Saraswati. The Supreme Soul also enters Brahma and plays part of a mother and his role is recognized first. Then through that mother through the Murli there are hints about the revelation of the Father. It is the mother who introduces the Father to the child.

So the second machinery takes the Brahmins who were prepared through Brahma and makes them into deities. Through Brahma there are brahmins. Deities will be made through a deity and the greatest deity is Shankar.

The name Sevakram was wrongly taken by some PBKs. Baba never uses it. He speaks about the brother in law of Brahma Baba. This personality is different to Sevakram and for him we don't have the date of birth and death.
And- PBK Jagadamba Kamala Devi developed interest to Kaliyugi world even after the second spiritual birth!
Baba has said that if one becomes a BK than that's it. He will certainly come again. There is only one shop, where is he going to go? So if someone leaves the knowledge he will again return for sure and one day everyone will become children of Brahma. I don't know what it is there so much that you have against our Jagadamba leading a lokik life. Baba has said that to marry after the knowledge and through following a lotus like life one can attain a very high status. It is all a matter of the mind, the soul. If the effort was to follow celibacy, sanyasis follow celibacy for longest period. They should attain highest status. But as Baba has said about the sanyasis that they develop arrogance and false pride based on their false purity, in the same way some brahmins develop false pride based on their celibacy and show off with that. They don't say Shivoham from their mouth, but through their acts they show they are the ones to bring benefit to the world, no one else in this world can bring benefit. And such souls having seated on their false throne of their false self-respect give judgement to others and pass remarks of criticism and see others with low vision. Who cares. What is important is to follow Shrimat and attain a high position in the heart and eyes of ShivBaba.
69) The three thread means symbol of purity in thoughts, speech and action.
I haven't heard the clarification that yagyopavit means purity of mind, words and actions in the Murli. It is not some clarification Baba has given. This must be some false clarification from the false world or the manmat of some BK.
-----Initially, it was Premkanta who had been in their Trimurti as main Brahma/Jagadamba. In 1983, KD replaced her.
I don't have information about Premkata being Jagadamba. Please, tell where do you have this information from and what is exactly the information you have received.

Brother, I assure you that by posting in red and in big letters, whatever you say does not have more power or meaning. On the contrary, it acts repulsing. It is a commonly accepted standard that writing in big or capital letters is equal to shouting in the net. Why do you like to make the impression on us as if you are shouting? Please, be humble and modest enough to write in a normal, simple letters. It is important what you will say, people will read it anyway. Do you not trust the ability of people to read and decide, so that you have to underline for them like to some children. I don't know. To me these big, red letters are gross.

= RESPONSE =

When Supreme Soul Shiva comes all are shudras. When He enters Brahma Baba, He changes shudras into Brahmins, by giving them a Spiritual Re-Birth, THROUGH Brahma Baba; and THEN CONTINUES to TEACH & TRAIN these Brahmins in order to change them into Deities - ALSO THROUGH Brahma Baba. BOTH these machineries CONTINUE SIMULTANEOUSLY, THROUGH His ONE & ONLY ‘mukrar-rath’ of REAL PrajaPita Brahma, Brahma Baba or soul of DLR - FIRST, in ‘Sakar’, through his IMPURE CORPOREAL body, UNTIL 1969; and THEN, in ‘Akar’, through his SUBTLE body, till the end of Confluence Age.
It is NOT THAT ALL the shudras are FIRST changed into Brahmins through Brahma Baba, ONLY AFTER WHICH ALL such Brahmins are THEN changed into Deities, through ANOTHER embodied soul. Brahmins CONTINUE to take Spiritual Re-Birth, EVEN AFTER Brahma Baba LEAVES his corporeal body and becomes Avyakt - through the CLEAR Re-Cognition of his role as the REAL PrajaPita, through his corporeal body, UNTIL 1969; and through the CLEAR REAL-EYEsation of his role as the REAL Adi Dev, through his subtle body, AFTER 1969; and as a result of this CLEAR Re-Cognition & REAL-EYEsation, through the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge, they become the TRUE ‘mouth-born’ progeny of Brahma – REGARDLESS of whether Brahma Baba is STILL within a corporeal body or NOT!

The ‘Parlokik’ Father, Shiva, introduces the ‘Alokik’ Mother, Brahma Baba, to the Righteous Children, through the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge, spoken through Brahma Baba.
The ‘Alokik’ Mother, Brahma Baba, THEN CONTINUES to give the introduction of the ‘Parlokik’ Father, Shiva, to ALL NEW ASPIRANTS of Knowledge.
The ‘Parlokik’ Father, Shiva THEN CLARIFIES that Brahma Baba is, BOTH, the ‘Alokik’ Mother, AS WELL AS, the ‘Alokik’ Father of the Righteous Children, and since he is in a male corporeal body, the role of the ‘Alokik’ Mother is THEN delegated to his Spiritual soul-mate or ‘yugal-dana’, Saraswati Mama, who THEN CONTINUES to give the introduction of, BOTH, the ‘Parlokik’ Father, Shiva, AS WELL AS, the ‘Alokik’ Father, Brahma Baba, to ALL NEW ASPIRANTS of Knowledge.

Hence, the question of giving the introduction of ANOTHER embodied soul, as the ‘Alokik’ Father of the Righteous Children, DOES NOT ARISE, AT ALL! Why would the Righteous Children, who CLEARLY Re-Cognize, REAL-EYEs & EXPERIENCE Brahma Baba to be their REAL ‘Alokik’ Father & Saraswati Mama to be their REAL ‘Alokik’ Mother, and who CONTINUE to receive Spiritual support, succour, and sustenance from REAL ShivBaba, EVEN AFTER their ‘Alokik’ Parents leave their corporeal bodies, need to consider ANOTHER embodied soul, as their ‘Alokik’ Father - PARTICULARLY when they become FULLY AWARE that SUCH embodied soul is just a Spiritual GIGOLO, who is ONLY involved in OPPOSING, DEFAMING, INSULTING & MOCKING God, and in carrying out the ‘shooting’ of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya – when, they themselves are involved in the establishment of RamRajya???

What is important to the Righteous Children is to follow TRUE Shrimat, and attain a high position in the Heart and Eyes of REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God.

Whereas, what is important to the BLIND Unrighteous children is to follow Ravanmat or Mayavimat, while DELUSIVELY CONSIDERING same to be TRUE Shrimat of God, and attain a high position in the heart and eyes of the Godly Form or ‘Ishwariya Rup’ of Ravan or Maya, through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, -Virendra Dev Dixit, MASQUERADING as ‘ShivBaba’, ‘Prajapita’, ‘Shankar’, etc., and ALSO as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God!

Regarding the use of lettering in Red, Capital, etc., viewers may like to review point 2, of the relevant post with regard to same, in link - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2597&start=15#p49888

Individuals with GROSS intellects may find them gross, since they are UNABLE to receive, or even see, ANY benefit in same, which they may even interpret with a NEGATIVE frame of mind, based on the common belief of many other individuals with a similar bent of mind. But individuals with SUBTLE intellects would be ABLE to perceive and derive subtle benefit from same, which are particularly designed for that specific purpose.
sita

Post by sita »

It is NOT THAT ALL the shudras are FIRST changed into Brahmins through Brahma Baba,
Certainly not, because not all souls become deities, so not all souls will become firm Brahmins. But it is said that we have our class transferred. When there is transfer of class, we change the place of study and also the teacher. And here the teacher, the Father and the Satguru are all one. Teacher means that he will explain in detail every word in the Murli. Father means that he was there in the beginning to sow the seed of knowledge and also will be there to give the inheritance at the end. And Satguru is that he will lead us to salvation. These roles were not played through Brahma, no one have received inheritance, nor salvation nor the knowledge was properly explained but just narrated. Even today most prominent BKs admit that...we don't understand the Murli.

And we are to receive the inheritance in heaven whilst in hell it means whilst in the body. You may claim that you are receiving now that through the Avyakt sustenance of Avyakt BapDada, but heaven is not buildings or big gatherings. Heaven is a stage of the soul and Dadis also confirm that the quality of students is going down. The truth that the BK family is going into degradation is to be faced. This is natural. There will be degradation where there is the meeting among humans and there is no Supreme Father. If the Supreme Father is face to face there will be upliftment.

Our family is also degrading because everything passes through stages and the revelation of the supreme Father has also still not taken place. But when one becomes pure everyone becomes pure. If we say that Brahma Baba has become pure, then why not others. If you think of yourself as pure, it is wrong. Souls will become pure only at the end. And for that it is said that it takes you children 40-50 years to become from tamopradhan to satopradhan. In 1969 these 40-50 years have not been completed. And this transformation will begin from one soul and that soul will be the first Brahmin, deity, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra - the Prajapita Brahma or the first man Adam who is referred to as Adidev Shankar whose birth is not known and he is known to have taken birth from himself.

Brahmins are created through Brahma. Brahmins cannot create brahmins. When it is said Avyakt progeny it means that Brahma is in Avyakt stage, Avyakt stage whilst in the body. Otherwise it does not befit that your Father is a being with a subtle body, and you are a corporeal Brahmin. Whatever the Father so shall be the child. If the Father is an ant the child will have the same form.
Regarding the use of lettering in Red, Capital, etc., viewers may like to review point 2, of the relevant post with regard to same, in link - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2597&start=15#p49888

Individuals with GROSS intellects may find them gross, since they are UNABLE to receive, or even see, ANY benefit in same, which they may even interpret with a NEGATIVE frame of mind, based on the common belief of many other individuals with a similar bent of mind. But individuals with SUBTLE intellects would be ABLE to perceive and derive subtle benefit from same, which are particularly designed for that specific purpose.
Brother, it is entirely your business how you will write. I am only giving my opinion. There is no need to listen to that. But I am totally against that pattern that you display again and again. You say that the problem is with me and my gross intellect that it seems gross to me. Following this logic will you say that If you slap me and I feel pain due to this that it is my fault that I feel pain. Certainly by looking to gross things our intellect will also become gross, that is why I again and again appeal to you to stop posting gross matters like personal comments, vulgar language etc, but you are free to spread whatever you have decided to spread. But it is not our fault that you write the way you do and we have the right to disagree and disprove of these ways.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:You have rightly pointed out that before becoming a Brahmin everyone is Shudra. When the Supreme Soul comes all are shudras. He takes shudras and makes them into Brahmins. This is the first machinery. Then he teaches the Brahmins to make them deities – this is the second machinery.
73) You again missed the point due to usual LLU. You had said/meant as if- wearing yagyopavit is the second spiritual birth. But, it is not so. Also in lowkik view- it is not so. So- the example which YOU HAVE FIRST TAKEN to prove your point, does not match, except a futile attempt in trying to match tails.
In the outside world it is only the Brahmins who can wear yagyopavit. Not the shudras. This is not there in our knowledge.
74) So- your example is of no use in trying to prove your point.
The name Sevakram was wrongly taken by some PBKs.
75) How this wrong happened? As per direction of PBK Guru Mr. Dixit or by their own manmath (independent decision)? Who first suggested that name?
He speaks about the Brother in law of Brahma Baba. This personality is different to Sevakram and for him we don't have the date of birth and death.
76) So- PBKs inadvertently imply- they do not have even basic knowledge of their trimurtis.
I don't have information about Premkata being Jagadamba. Please, tell where do you have this information from and what is exactly the information you have received.
77) Already given to you. Do not you read properly? Flaw No. 118 - http://www.bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... nta#p50885
sita

Post by sita »

The Trimurti is there present now, in some form.

= RESPONSE =

The embodied souls of the PRINCIPAL ADULTERATED Trimurti of the Cycle, have ALREADY been CLEARLY identified, in post, in link below -
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=492&start=1455#p51885

From - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=53183#p53171

ONLY 8 souls become FIRM Brahmins, who PASS with HONOURS.
The class gets transferred from the corporeal consciousness to the subtle consciousness. When there is transfer of class, the MODE of study also CHANGES from corporeal to subtle, BUT the TEACHER is the SAME - REAL ShivBaba - through His SAME ‘mukrar-rath’ - Brahma Baba - who changes from corporeal to subtle, to promote the transfer of consciousness of the Righteous Children also, from corporeal to subtle, while still being within their existing corporeal bodies, since they have still not settled their karmic accounts, like Brahma Baba has done – who therefore has no need to take another corporeal body.

The Father, the Teacher, and the Satguru are all one – REAL ShivBaba – ALWAYS through His ONE & ONLY ‘mukrar-rath’ – Brahma Baba – first in ‘Sakar, and then in ‘Akar’. There can be NO CHANGE in His ‘mukrar-rath’, Cycle after Cycle; and He CANNOT come in ANY OTHER embodied soul, AS His ‘mukrar-rath’, in Confluence Age!
Father means that he was there in the beginning to sow the seed of Knowledge, through Brahma Baba, in ‘Sakar’, and also He will be there to give the inheritance at the end, ALSO through Brahma Baba, in ‘Akar’. Teacher means that He will explain in detail every word in the Murli, ONLY through Brahma Baba, first in ‘Sakar’, and then in ‘Akar’. And Satguru means that He will lead us into Salvation, ALSO through Brahma Baba, in ‘Nirakar’.
ALL these THREE ROLES, are enacted through Brahma Baba. The process of receiving the inheritance and Salvation is STILL VERY MUCH IN PROGRESS, through Brahma Baba. The Knowledge is being properly explained through Brahma Baba, first in ‘Sakar, and then in ‘Akar’.
ALL BKs CANNOT understand the Murli to the SAME EXTENT, which is EXACTLY the reason why they are number-wise.
ALL the Righteous Children receive their inheritance of RamRajya, in Confluence Age ITSELF, through their existing corporeal bodies. This is not a matter of simply claiming, like the BLIND PBKs, but ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING.
-Virendra Dev Dixit has indoctrinated the BLIND PBKs into DELUSIVELY MISINTERPRETING their (mis)understanding that Dadis also confirm that the quality of students is going down. The quality of the students have to go down, because poorer quality souls will come to Knowledge, with passage of time, as already clarified by Baba in the SMs.
The ABSOLUTE TRUTH as to the ACTUAL REASONS why the BLIND PBKs are going into DEGRADATION & PERDITION has to be understood in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE. This is natural, because it is pre-ordained in Drama, but has to be still understood. There will DEFINITELY be DEGRADATION where there is the meeting among humans, who follow a bodily guru, MASQUERADING as the Supreme Soul, and where the REAL Supreme Father Supreme Soul, Shiva, is NOT AT ALL PRESENT. ONLY if the Supreme Father is Face to Face, CONSTANTLY, throughout 24 Hours of the day, through the THIRD Divine Eye of the intellect, after developing OWN ‘akari’ or subtle stage of consciousness, can there be REAL UPLIFT.
The revelation of the Supreme Father has ALREADY taken place, for the Righteous Children, through Brahma Baba, while the BLIND Unrighteous children are STILL WAITING in ANTICIPATION of such revelation!
When one becomes pure everyone becomes pure. Brahma Baba has become pure in 1969, and others are in the process of becoming pure, number-wise - IF they FOLLOW Brahma Baba, and have ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of ONLY ONE REAL Incorporeal ShivBaba.
Brahma Baba did not just think of himself as pure, he became pure, and demonstrated it PRACTICALLY, and REAL ShivBaba has CONFIRMED and CLARIFIED same in the AVs CLEARLY, in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS. ALL other embodied souls will also become pure by the end of Confluence Age, number-wise.
This transformation begins with one soul, who is Brahma Baba, and that soul is the VERY FIRST Brahmin – the REAL, ORIGINAL, ETERNAL PrajaPita Brahma, or the first man, Adam, who is also referred to as Adi Dev; who enacts the composite role as Shankar on this corporeal sphere, ALONG with REAL ShivBaba, and his Spiritual soul-mate or ‘yugal-dana’, Saraswati Mama – as the REAL, ORIGINAL, ETERNAL Trimurti of the Cycle, within this EWD Play.
TRUE Brahmins are created through REAL PrajaPita Brahma, who is Brahma Baba. FALSE Brahmins are created through the FALSE ‘Prajapita Brahma’, MASQUERADING as the REAL PrajaPita Brahma, who is the soul of -Virendra Dev Dixit. Brahmins do not create Brahmins, but are instrumental in giving the CORRECT introduction of the Incorporeal ‘Parlokik’ Father and the REAL PrajaPita Brahma, who is Brahma Baba - through the CORRECT COMPREHENSION and Re-Cognition of which, others ALSO become TRUE Brahmins, whether Brahma Baba is still within his corporeal body or NOT! When it is said Avyakt progeny it means that Brahma is in Avyakt stage. Brahma Baba has ALREADY PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED his Avyakt stage while STILL being within his corporeal body, and is NOW PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATING how SUBTLE Spiritual Service can be performed in the same way as he did, while STILL being within his corporeal body, through his SUBTLE body, to other embodied souls, who are still within their corporeal bodies, and who have since DEVELOPED their OWN ‘akari’ or subtle stage of consciousness, and are therefore able to relate to him through their Divine intellects. Brahma Baba was ALSO in a corporeal form, before he became Avyakt, after completing his karmic accounts in a corporeal body, and the Righteous Children are expected to follow him, in the very same way, because that is the natural process of finally becoming soul-conscious, to be able to go back to the Soul World, and then take pure corporeal bodies in the New Pure World of RamRajya. Whatever the ‘Alokik’ Father, Brahma Baba is, so shall be the Righteous Children, which is why they are advised by REAL ShivBaba to follow Brahma Baba and Saraswati Mama.

If the father is an ant the child will have the same form. This is exactly the reason why the BLIND PBKs are ‘MAHA-MURKH’ Spiritual MORONS, EXACTLY like their bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, who himself is a ‘MAHA-MURKH’ Spiritual MORON! They SLAP themselves, AGAIN and AGAIN, and KEEP ACCUSING OTHERS of slapping them!
The INTENTION is NOT to INSULT ANYONE, but to have MERCY, by REVEALING the ABSOLUTE TRUTH to ALL CONCERNED, for their VERY OWN BENEFIT, WELL IN TIME!
ABSOLUTE TRUTH is INVIOLABLE, and has to be FACED ULTIMATELY, whether one LIKES it or NOT!!!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 60)- Regarding period of King PruthviRaj Chauhan:-
"Mr. Dixit c/o arjun wrote" -- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t= ... ths#p49141
07 Jun 2015, 18:42

VCD No.1708, C.No.2194, Perumbavoor (Kerala)-1,
Dt. 21.09.12, Mu.25.02.68
Part-2
What does the same soul of Krishna, who is born as Vikramaditya to the soul of Ram at the end of the Silver Age, become in the beginning of the Iron Age? Will there be an interchange or not? There is an interchange again. The soul of Ram obtains a high status again. Which king is famous in the beginning of the Iron Age? In the beginning of the Iron Age. It is Prithviraj Chauhan. And who gives birth to him? The same soul of Krishna becomes an instrument to give birth to Prithviraj Chauhan meaning the soul of Ram in the beginning of the Iron Age. So, this transformation takes place in the beginning of every age. In accordance with this, [the roles] of the eight deities can also be calculated. This will be the individual churning of the ocean of thoughts of every soul.
But, period of King PruthviRaj Chauhan is 12th century AD, as per available history records. Beginning of Iron Age means around AD 750, or 8th century. There is an error of nearly 4 centuries, or 33% (One Age is 1250 years, 4 centuries is near to 33%).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 61) Mr. Dixit became independent in 1982 or 1998 or??

From viewtopic.php?f=2&t=632&p=30988&hilit=2 ... 200#p30991
Disc.CD No.421, dated 17.10.07 at Lucknow
Extracts-Part-2

Time: 05.36
Student: Baba, what is the 5 year Godly plan?
Baba: 5 year Godly plan.... On the book, which has been placed below that Bharat’s head, it has been written – 5 year plan. (It has been mentioned) In the old picture. Five year plan means, the five year plan appears in his earth like intellect, in which that Gita is contained, the knowledge of the Gita is contained. From which year?
Student: 76.
Baba: 76 is the year of revelation of the Father. And 77 is the year of perfection, the year of accomplishment. So, how many years is it from 77 to 82? There are five years (for) the soul that has been shown in the form of a beggar lying on the bed of thorns. Beggar means the one who does not have any home (ghar-baar). Within 5 years that Bharat, for whom it has been written in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan, what will Bharat become? Bharat will become free from the five vices. So, will he become free from the vices through the organs of the body or will he become liberated (from the vices) through the mind and intellect? He will become free from vices through his mind and intellect . Why? It is because – who controls the mind and intellect and the organs? When the Supreme Soul Father enters in a permanent form, then He gives the five year plan in his intellect. It is proved through the five year plan that a beggar is dependant on others for his survival and when he transforms from a beggar to a prince, he need not take anybody’s support. Those who have a requirement will come to his door.

So, Bharat becomes independent from 83. He becomes free. There remains no bondage of any kind. Are these practical issues or is it an impractical knowledge? These are practical issues. Before 83 he was dependant on others and after 83 he becomes free. That five year plan is completed. There does not remain any need to seek alms from anyone. For example if there is a prince, will he seek from one King or does he go begging at every door? He takes from one King. That is why the praise is of beggar to prince. This is a five year plan. Those five year plans of the demoniac government are never completed. Neither have they completed nor will they ever be completed. This is a Godly five year plan, which is implemented only once and is completed within 5 years.
79)So, here, Mr. Dixit says- he became independent in 1983. But,...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=48284&hilit=Jail#p48284

He became independent? Arey, when the child is in the womb it is in bondage, when it comes out of the womb it becomes independent. In the same way, that soul of Krishna which was in bondage, [came] out [and] became independent. He gained independent from the jail of Kansa as well. That time is fixed in the shooting period. In the path of Bhakti [people] celebrate on 15th August. As a memorial of what do they celebrate the Independence Day on 15th August? (Someone said something.) No. The Bharatwaasis think, they gained independence on 15th August, this is why, they celebrate the Independence [Day]. Why is it so that they gained independence only on the 15th August? It is because on the 15th August the soul of Krishna became independent from the jail of Kansa in the shooting period in the Confluence Age Brahmin world. This is why they celebrate it. That day is the Independence Day as well as Janmaashtami. Only that one year is fixed in the shooting period, the day when it is Janmaashtami as well as the Independence Day. And it happens in the shooting of the Copper Age. It does not happen like this in the shooting of any other age. They celebrate the birthday of Krishna. They think, he was the master of Vaikunth (heaven). When Krishna is born and is released from the jail of Kansa then will he release the others from the jail as well or not?
80) Here, Mr. dixit says he became independent on 1998 August 15th when he was released from jail*.

81)But, again since around 2018, he had been accussed legally and when called by the lowkik court. But, Mr. Dixit is absconding since around 2018 December.

So- this implies he is neither free, nor indepenent is it not?

81)IMr. Dixit says- 1977 was his year of perfection. He became perfect before indepenence? What an extra-ordinary (or some non-sense) logic?! -

82)And- PBKs say- B Baba (Bull) rides on Mr. Dixit and is controlling him to the extent that Mr. Dixit sometimes Mr. Dixit slapped some sister during amrutvela! is this sign of independance or perfection?

PBKs also claim that Bull Brahma Baba will ride and will control Mr. Dixit till end of the Confluence Age!
----

*83)Many times, as a goodwill, governent decides to release prisoners on special national days like August 15th(Independance Day of India), October 2nd (Birthday of Father of nation), January 26th (Republic Day).

So, Mr. Dixit might have released from jail on August 15th. Mr. Dixit tried to hijack even this day, but fell into his own pit.

BTW, it was not just Mr. dixit released from lowkik jail on August 15th. Many other prisoners too would have released on the same day. So- how can Mr. dixit alone take the date 15th August? Silly/Funny, is it not?

84)As Mr. Dixit claims - after his release from jail, he will release others too from jail. What does he mean to say- his job is to releas others from lowkik jail? And, so far how many have been released from lowkik (or jail of Maya) by Mr. dixit after 1998 August 15th?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 62) According to PBKs, how many Vishnus? One, two or five?

85) PBKs place ex-PBK kamala Devi in the place of Brahma, and BK Vedanti sister in place of Vishnu, and Mr. Dixit in place of Shankar and at the top Supreme Soul Shiv- point of light in their Trimurti picture.

86)But, PBKs also show Vishnu as combination of five personalities- Head (Mr Dixit) and the four arms - Conch (= Vedanti), Disc (=Mama), Mace (=B Baba) Lotus (=Kamala Devi).

87)Which is the right Vishnu? Sister Vedanti? or Mr. Dixit? or Mr. Dixit plus four peronalities?

88)When PBKs claim there are four plus one Brahmas. But, show only one personality (ex PBK Kamala Devi) in place of Brahma in "their" Trimurti picture. [the main claim is she is real and Adi/first Brahma].

Similarly, when PBKs show five personalitites in Vishnu, why they do not say -there are five Vishnus?

89)PBKs show Mr. Dixit as Shankar (one personality), sometimes show Shankar as three personalities - Mr. Dixit plus B baba plus ShivBaba.

PBKs also claim Shivling means Shiv + Mr Dixit (only two souls here). [They falsely claim point in ling means SS Shiv, and the ling means body or penus of Mr. Dixit ].

Which is the right/best picture for Shankar? One soul in a body or two souls in a body or three souls in a body?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 63) Big/Senior Mother = Daughter?
# Error No. 64) Senior Mother comes after Junior Mother?
# Error No. 65) Two Mothers becomes daughter/virgins and vice-versa?

90)Baba says- BIG/FIRST/SENIOR MOTHER (= BADI MA, or BADI Mama) is Brahma, because it is through Brahma, incorporeal Father begins the auspicious work of spiritual creation/adoption.

Baba has also said- due to male body, practically (in memorials), Brahma does not get title mother. He gets title Father (Prajapita) only. And, (practically) the title MOTHER goes to number one daughter BK Om Radhe. Gyan kalash is also kept on her head. Hence she gets the title Jagadamba (World Mother).

Hence Baba has also said- "Brahma is wife( and son) of ShivBaba. Brahma is Father, mother and big brother of every BK".

91)This implies- Big Mother (Brahma Baba) can never become daughter.

92)Baba has never bifurcated World Mother and Mother India. Both are same in BK point of view, because India is mother to the whole world.

But, Mr. Dixit bifurcated title Mother for manipulating his theory, and got confused. He is asking PBKs- "Is not Jagadamba (senior mother after manipulation) called daughter? So- she comes next to junior mother! This is what he says below. So- he has no explanation from his side!.

Arey - "Senior Mother comes after Junior mother!" What logic is this?
Mr. Dixit c/o arjun wrote: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=55286&sid=2 ... 87b#p55286

Who are Lakshmi and Narayan? The junior mother and Prajapita. Arey, is the daughter Jagdamba later on or is she first? Jagdamba is called a daughter, is not she? She is called a daughter (bachchi). Jagdamba. Jagat means [the world] that includes America, Europe, Africa as well as the Arab countries. Is Mother India first or Jagdamba first? Who is first? When the new world begins, then who will be present first? Mother India. Daughter Jagadamba comes after Mother India. So, in the beginning of the Yagya as well two souls were the form of Vishnu. It has been said in the Murli that Brahma emerged from the navel of Vishnu in the year 47. Then Vishnu emerged from the navel of Brahma.
93) To justify PBK junior mother ahead of senior mother Mr. Dixit speaks just lie. He says -"in the beginning - two souls were in the form of Vishnu". Where is it said? Any Murli point?

Baba says- when I come, I first create BVS in Subtle Region. He never said I create two souls in the form of Vishnu (in the very beginning of Yagya).

From Yagya history we have- B baba had vision that he will become Vishnu. He had not felt at that time that two souls will become Vishnu.

94)In the other topic (given in the link above) - when the PBK student asks - if any one of the two sisters is a daughter/virgin, Mr. Dixit bluntly replied- "Both are (Gita) mothers, (as if not daughters)".

But, here, he says- opposite. He is making Radha bachchi/daughter as "Mother (India)". He is also making/saying mother Gita as a bachchi/daughter here. Because he calls World Mother as daughter, but junior mother as Mother only.

So- Mr. Dixit places both ex PBK Kamala Devi and BK sister Vedanti - sometimes in mother, sometimes in daughter- whenever he likes, without giving any valid reasoning. He also fails to explain and hence hides - whose daughter is Jagadamba? [Murli says Jagadamba is daughter of Brahma, not of any one]. But, here, his way of saying is not clear. But, his saying is as if Jagamaba is daughter of Mother India?

95)So- when Mr. Dixit fails to explain, he just uses the Murli point as scapegoat.

96)Arey Jagadamba is called as bachchi/daughter, no doubt. Every female BK is a daughter, no doubt. But, PBKs if have any interest in knowledge, kindly show Murli points saying any of the following.

---Big Mother is also a daughter.
--World Mother and Mother India as different.
---Junior Mother comes after senior mother.
----Gitamata is a daughter (of some physical personality) [no doubt Gita scripture is daughter of ShivBaba, but mother of all the rest]
---Radha daughter is a mother.
---Jagadamba is daughter of Mother India.
---Mother India does not become daughter.

[Due to many errors, I thought of putting these aspects of the other topic here. ]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 66) Mother of India will become World Empress, Mother of World does not get any such title!

97)PBKs believe sister Vedanti is mother of just India/Bharath(Bharath_Mata), and Kamala Devi is mother of whole world (Jagat_Amba= World Mother).

PBKs also believe practically Mr. Dixit and sister Vedanti would be revealed in/as couple form as "Vishw Maharajan and Maharani (World Emperor and Empress)" to the whole 7 billion plus human beings in the end of the Kalpa.

98)Now- a soul which is "mother only to India" gets title "World Queen", and "mother of whole world" does not get such titles. Illogical, is it not?

99)Mr Dixit (in the previous post), says- Jagadamba is only a daughter.
He is saying as if- sister Vedanti is not a daughter at all (even though PBKs call her as Radha bachchi/daughter). Unforunately, ignorant state of PBKs.

[Arey- as per Murlis, not just Jagadamba, all/any female BKs are daughters of Brahma,
and Jagadamba is daughter of just Brahma, but (gets title) mother of all the BKs (except Brahma).
But, even B Baba calls Jagadamba as mother, but calls all the rest of the female BKs as bachchi/daughter].
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 67) Is BHAGAVAAN corporeal or incorporeal?

100)
arjun wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=632&p=47156&hilit=b ... 436#p47159

वार्तालाप नं.605 टी.पी.जी. ता. 26.7.08
भाग-5

समय:- 47.47-50.18
बाबा:- अभिमन्यु को सात महारथियों ने निहत्था करके मिल करके मार डाला। इसका यहाँ बेहद में क्या शूटिंग होता है?
जवाब:- ....पूरा ज्ञान नहीं लिया, अधूरा ज्ञान उठाया। ज्ञान की तरफ उतना विश्वास नहीं। सिर्फ योग अर्थात् प्यार था भगवान के प्रति भी और बाप के प्रति भी। बाप माना प्रजापिता और भगवान माने निराकार शिव परमपिता परमात्मा लेकिन इतने से काम पूरा नहीं होता है। ज्ञान भी पूरा उठाना पड़े, और अपना अभिमान भी छोड़ना पड़े। इसलिए धोखा खा लेते हैं।

Disc.CD No.605, dated 26.7.08 at TPgudem
Extracts-Part-5

Time: 47.47-50.18
Baba: Seven maharathis (warriors) disarmed Abhimanyu and killed him. How does its unlimited shooting take place here?
Reply: ....He did not have that much faith on knowledge. He just had Yoga, i.e. love towards God as well as the Father. Father means Prajapita and God means the incorporeal Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva. But the task is not completed just by this; he should grasp the knowledge completely as well as leave the ego. This is why he is deceived.
101)
arjun wrote: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=55048&hilit=c ... a2a#p55048

शिवबाबा की मुरली
ShivBaba's Murli
वीसीडी 2564, दिनांक 30.06.2018
VCD 2564, Dated 30.06.2018
रात्रि क्लास 14.7.1967
Night Class dated 14.7.1967
VCD-2564-extracts-Hindi

समय- 00.01-14.44
Time- 00.01-14.44

कौन है भगवान फिर रचयिता? ...तो ऐसे ही मनुष्य को देवता बनाने का काम ये भगवान का है। भगवती का नहीं बताया और भगवान कौन? निराकार और साकार का मेल कहा जाता है तो देखो, ये साकार में नारायण, ये भी रचना है। और नारायण की रचना? लक्ष्मी है। तो एक अव्वल नंबर औऱ एक को रचना के रूप में। तो और तो कोई चित्र नहीं है।

Who then is God, the creator? ..... So, similarly, to transform human beings to deities is the task of God (Bhagwaan). It was not mentioned to be that of Goddess (Bhagwati). And who is Bhagwaan? The combination of incorporeal and corporeal is called [Bhagwaan]. So, look, this Narayan in corporeal form is also a creation. And the creation of Narayan? It is Lakshmi. So, one is number one and one is in the form of creation. So, there is no other picture.
102)In point no. 100, Mr. Dixit says - Bhagavaan means (just) incorporeal. In point no. 101, he says Bhagavaan means combination of corporeal and incorporeal.

[103)ShivBaba uses word Bhagavaan most of the times for HIMSELF/GOD.
But, sometimes, when the terms Bhagavaan and Bhagavathi both appear together (which is famous in Bhakti pictures/scriptures), Baba applies the word Bhagavaan to SriNarayan, and Bhagavathi to Sri Lakshmi of G Age.
So- in THIS context, the title Bhagavaan is also used to deities. And, since in Bhakti, the words - Bhagavaan and Bhagavathi(feminine) are also famous, Baba apples the words to World Emperors, because ShivBaba is above gender.

104)But, the way Mr. Dixit trying to hijack God's title - he says- "It was not mentioned to be that of Goddess (Bhagwati)".
So- Mr. Dixit is conisdering the female part of Vishnu is MUCH INFERIOR to him, but finally got trapped in his own words. ]