Some evident errors

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita »

Whatever you have heard is right. Brahma Baba becomes 60 in around 1947 and 100 years get complete in 1988. But we don't have information about the mother from the beginning.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 47) PBK lies and contradiction exposed:-
sita wrote: 60 years apply to Prajapita, because God has one child and fixed Chariot. They don't apply to Brahma Baba, because Brahma Baba was not 60 in 1936.
sita wrote:Whatever you have heard is right. Brahma Baba becomes 60 in around 1947 and 100 years get complete in 1988. But we don't have information about the mother from the beginning.
This is where the biggest error and contradiction lies.
----Without having any information about Sevakram how do PBKs claim he was 60 in 1936?
---Why do PBKs say (now Sita also agreed)- 60 yrs apply even for B baba (for a title-holder personality)?

PBKs are unable to address about their main Brahma (KD). Why not claim the same (60 yrs) even to KD when she is not a title holder Brahma, but real Adi Brahma? - :laugh:
[The point is- PBKs have not been able to give even a small proof about Sevakram. Without giving any proof, they still BLINDLY keep applying to Sevakram, but why not to KD?] - are PBKs intelligent or dull-heads?
Mr. Dixit c/o arjun wrote: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=49060&hilit=proof#p49060
You should not become ready to accept anything without proof and evidence.
;-)
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 48) 1987/1988 is not 100 yrs of B Baba:-
Whatever you have heard is right. Brahma Baba becomes 60 in around 1947 and 100 years get complete in 1988. But we don't have information about the mother from the beginning.
PBKs say- in 1936, PBK Sevakram was exactly 60 yrs, and was exactly 100 yrs in 1976.

PBK claim DLR was exactly 60 yrs in 1946. So he would be exactly 100 in 1986.
But, the year when BapDada's milan had not been there at Mount Abu was 1987-1988 (1987 Sept to 1988 March season). - So age of B baba would definitely be more than 101 yrs, close to 102 yrs. [Mostly Yagya Om mandli had begun by March 1936 itself]

So- it is not exact 100 yrs in the latter case. Do PBKs believe in the former case, it was exactly 100 yrs, and in the latter case, it need not be?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

You're right that we don't have solid proofs so we cannot tell if the entrance in Prajapita has happened exactly in 60 years or with some years difference. We have it in the Murli that before Brahma Baba ShivBaba entered in some children and it is said I come in 60 years, so one can assume.

About Brahma Baba there is birth certificate that says 1884, but we are not certain how far this date corresponds to reality.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:We have it in the Murli that before Brahma Baba ShivBaba entered in some children
Murli does not say "before Brahma baba". It clearly says- "I begin from this ONE" - which was said through mouth of Brahma Baba.
and it is said I come in 60 years, so one can assume.
However PBKs may assume, it becomes erroneous.
If PBKs assume 1876 to be DOB of B baba, then 1987/88 would not be 100 yrs of B baba, to claim the next incident.

If PBKs assume DOB of B Baba as per the lowkik certificate(1884), then PBKs lose both.

So- finally what do PBKs assume? So far PBKs had been arguing it should be exactly 60 yrs for the entrance. Would they be sticking to the same argument, or believe it can be approximate to 60 yrs?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 49) So- the PBK couples give birth to dissimilar children!

PBK Sita tried to defend his claim here-

From - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=52399&hilit=percent#p52399
sita wrote:Mama realized her part through her association with Brahma Baba. Radha is the lover of Krishna. She followed him 100 percent. Through her acts, nature, attitude she revealed herself.
mbbhat asked - 15) Will a sharp intellect personality follow weak/baby intellect personality? If she follows a weak intellect, can she be called as having sharp intellect???
sita replied:- We believe the Murlis through Brahma Baba were narrated by the intellect of the intellectuals.
1) So- in PBK view - Whom did Mama follow 100 percent? - B baba or ShivBaba?
If they believe she followed ShivBaba 100%, then she would be number one personality in drama.
If they believe She followed B baba, then it implies a sharp intellect soul(Om Radhe) follows weak intellect soul(DLR)! - "in PBK view"

2) In PBK view- in the couple "Mr Dixit- sister Vedanti"- Male is powerful and female is cowardice or at least comparatively weak.
But, in the couple DLR-Om radhe, male is weak and female is strong!

So- the PBK couples give birth to dissimilar children!

Nothing tallies.
sita

Post by sita »

Mama followed whatever emerged from Baba's mouth. It is said that we should always consider ShivBaba speaking, If you think that due to that she has to receive number one position, I have no objection. Baba has always put her in front. It is said that to make others move forward is to move forward yourself.

Mama used to give long and profound classes on whatever points were there narrated in the Murli. That is why she is considered as deity of knowledge. But the role of love and tolerance was played through Brahma Baba, he was the real mother.

If you think that their specialites don't make them a good and fit couple I don't know what to say, because they have demonstrated with their practical life harmonising of sanskars.

I don't think it is correct to assume that whatever I say it is the PBK stand. It is not even clear how far I am a PBK. You should have the matters confirmed by at least one other person. From the point of view of correctness, it would not be right to generalize and to say PBKs think or say this based on what I say. It would be correct to say that the advanced knowledge teaches something if you take it from the classes, discussions and the literature.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:If you think that their specialites don't make them a good and fit couple I don't know what to say,
It is PBKs who have (inadvertently) said so. I had already said much earlier that sanskaars of both match fully.
I don't think it is correct to assume that whatever I say it is the PBK stand. It is not even clear how far I am a PBK.
You are arguing or discussing as a PBK here, on the forum. So- it is not wrong to say so. The readers would obviously have intelligence that mbbhat has assumed so, due to comments of some PBKs on the forum or whom he had met. So- nothing to worry.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 50):- In PBK view- "Goddess of Knowledge is an Intellectual soul", but "God of Knowledge is a Baby intellect one!":-

1) According to PBKs, Ganesh is DLR, and they call him as 'Baby intellect'. [But, Ganesh is known as Vidyapati (God of Knowledge). ]

2) In PBK view- Om Radhe is an intellectual soul, and is a goddess of Knowledge.

3) So- in PBK view- God of Knowledge is a 'Baby intellect'! -which does not fit logically.

4) In PBK view- the 'Baby intellect' soul has entered into AK from 1976 itself, but the intellectual soul
(Om Radhe) has yet not entered into it! - again logically does not fit.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 51) PBK Brahma never becomes Vishnu:-

In PBK view- first/main Brahma is PBK Kamala Devi or PBK Premkanta.

[This can be considered to be an addition to the Error No. 33]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Error No. 51 - continued:-

a) In the PBK concept of Vishnu,

---Mr. Dixit is head,
---and left pair/two hands are B baba and Om Radhe/Mama.
---the right two hands are sister Vedanti and KD or (PK).

---And- all these five personalities are Brahma, with KD as main Brahma.

b) PBKs believe their main Brahma Kamala Devi does not become either Lakshmi or Narayan.

[ PBKs believe one pair (B Baba and Mama) only become L and N. ]
------------
Further-

c) And- the main Brahma is shown as just a hand in Vishnu, not head.
The head is Dixit (who is only so-called second or third Brahma) . This is another illogical thing.

d) So- one pair of the hands (B Baba and Om Radhe) form couple -become L & N in Golden Age.

--But, the other pair (sister Vedanti and KD) do not form couple.
One hand(Vedanti) is coupled with head/Dixit, and the other hand/KD is isolated one.

--- But, still PBKs claim Mr. Dixit and sister Vedanti are couple (L and N) since 1976 itself! Again illogical.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 52) Error in Chariot's name:-

1) Murli clearly says- name of the Chariot is Brahma.

2) In PBK view- there are 4/5 Brahmas, and

---B Baba is TEMPORARY Chariot,
---Mr. Dixit is the FIXED Chariot.
----REAL/FIRST/MAIN Brahma is PBK Jagadamba Kamala Devi.

---But, then the main Brahma falls neither to the seat of TEMPORARY, nor PERMANENT Chariot!

3) So- in PBK view- the so-called MAIN Brahma is neither permanent Chariot, nor temporary Chariot. So- PBK concept of Brahma is once again OUT OF ORDER.

4) Further, rank of their main Brahma KD is announced as 12 in the PBK RudrMala.
----If we refer to flaw No. 172 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51147&hilit ... ced#p51147, Mr. Dixit says/reminds about the results of the TOP souls being declared FIRST or earliest.

----But, in PBK view- Mr. Dixit is number one in Rudrmala, and KD is only 12th.
HOW result of the 12th rank soul could be announced before the rest (who fall between/from 2nd to 11th rank)?
sita

Post by sita »

3) Further, rank of their main Brahma KD is announced as 12 in the PBK RudrMala.
I haven't heard of such announcement. Please, provide your source of reference or your logical explanation.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:I haven't heard of such announcement. Please, provide your source of reference or your logical explanation.
1) I have heard this from a PBK when he had given me the AIVV knowledge.
You may note that PBKs divide top 108 souls as 9 x 12.

[Not sure whether it is nine groups, each of 12 souls or 12 groups each of 9 souls. The first soul in each group is the leader of that group].
2) Mostly PBKs believe Jagadamba is the head of the last group. If we take 12 groups each of 9 beads, then PBK Jagadamba stands at rank 12.

You may explain more about the PBK concept of 9 x 12. Then I can comment more.
sita

Post by sita »

I won't comment, because every information you get you ridicule. But I will just tell you that the information you have got is not correct. Just check with some other PBK.

= RESPONSE =

Even if one is indeed just interested in ridicule, still such ridicule would have a positive element of fostering further churning, by default itself. Hence, one should not allow oneself to be unduly perturbed by such ridicule, if it is apparent that the concerned individual is indeed eager to know what may be considered to be facts by another, for whatever reason.

PBKs consider -Virendra Dev Dixit to be Nr 1 among the Suryavanshi, and KDD to be the last number (both of them representing the Seeds of the Chandravanshi, who represent the Roots). There are 108 souls in Suryavanshi & 108 souls in Chandravanshi, and at the end, both get merged together, to form ONE SINGLE Rosary of DUAL-BEADS, comprising of 108 Suryavanshi & 108 Chandravanshi.
Hence -Virendra Dev Dixit is Nr 1, while KDD is Nr 108, in the FINAL Rosary, according to current understanding. The intervening numbers CANNOT be declared, at present, since they are STILL in the process of CHANGE. (Clever reply)!
The 9 groups of 12 souls each, pertain to the 10 Major Religious ideologies, prevalent in the outer World of Ravan Rajya - the Surayavanshi & Chandravanshi being in the CENTRAL TRUNK of the Tree, with 4 Major ideologies on EACH side of the Tree. The Communist ideology is NOT CONSIDERED in the Rosary, since they DO NOT believe in God in any Sakar form, leaving a TOTAL of 9 groups with 12 souls each.
Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama DO NOT feature among the above 108, AT ALL???
Trust this would suffice for the time being.