Some evident errors

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some errors:-

Post by sita »

"The task of establishment is taking place through Brahma EVEN NOW!"
Yes, even now. And the context is that children should not think that the task of establishment is their responsibility. Brahma is the one in whom the Supreme Father enters. He enters a corporeal body, not a subtle one. So, even now, even after 1969 there is Brahma playing a part there, it is a very clear hint.

I have little information about the part before Brahma Baba. It is just my speculation that if the Father leaves, mother would sustain with double force, but i have not said she has assumed a title of Prajapita. I am not sure that even the personality that has left had assumed that title. Prajapita will be there when the subjects will accept him. At that time there used to be not that much Gyan. I think these parts were not realized at that time. Only sowing of seed was there incognito.

The matter of changing the teacher applies for now, because the part of the teacher is revealed. It proves one more time that the role through Brahma Baba was not of the teacher, because he had left the studies in between.
the age of B Baba while leaving body is almost 100 yrs, if not exactly 100 yrs, the rest he will complete through 'aakar'
No doubt Brahma Baba is Brahma, but in 76 the 100 years of the initial Brahma get completed, hence birth of Lakshmi and Narayan, Brahma becomes Vishnu after completing his age. It is also said that the age of Brahma finishes in the land of death. After the land of death comes the land of immortality.
So, do you believe B Baba did not play role of either Father or mother till 1947? If yes, then what was the purpose of first showing vision to him 1936 itself? And, B Baba plays the role of founder of Yagya from 1936 itself? ...
I don't know what was the purpose of the visions. I think their role is exaggerated and they become of great significance only to souls mesmerized by the matters of Bhakti. I suppose it must have been a way to draw the attention of Brahma Baba, to drag him in this matter. Some souls wake up through knowledge, some through love, etc., maybe this has been the right way for Brahma Baba. But I don't think that the fact he used to have visions make him founder of the Yagya. Yagya is of the knowledge of Rudra. Only if we have some knowledge, given by Rudra Shiva can we claim, the foundations of the Rudra Gyan Yagya has been laid.

I believe till 1947 Brahma Baba plays role of student and he plays the same role after that too. In this school, the soul of Krishna himself studies. Students can also teach to as far as they have themselves learned.

The role of mother is also of the Supreme Father. Why this role is played through Brahma Baba and not the original mother? I think it is again due to absence and a temporary role. The real role of Jagadamba is of a female and when there will be revelation, there will be revelation of the three murtis together.

The question is why Brahma Baba is there involved in the Yagya matters, I think because the family path is established and a family is incomplete without children.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

He enters a corporeal body, not a subtle one.
Baba can enter both bodies. - see here- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2134&p=42149&hilit=sampoorn#p42149
Murli wrote:the age of B Baba while leaving body is almost 100 yrs, if not exactly 100 yrs, the rest he will complete through 'aakar'
sita wrote:No doubt Brahma Baba is Brahma, but in 76 the 100 years of the initial Brahma get completed, hence birth of Lakshmi and Narayan,
This is not the explanation for the Murli point. It is going outside the discussion and telling something for which there is absolutely so logical proof or back up from Murli points.
I believe till 1947 Brahma Baba plays role of student....
No explanation for the question raised. You are just telling your own things without any proof.

More over, another error here is- PBKs believe God first entered in a female (without any proof).

But, even if we agree so, then the title Big Mother should have been gone to her, why do PBKs say Big Mother is B baba if they believe God did not enter him during the very beginning, nor after 1969 since he has no corporeal body? Totally no logic.

Anyhow, it is drama. Let their wishes be fulfilled.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

In the quote about complete Baba it is said complete Baba, not Brahma. It is again a very good hint. It speaks about the past that I used to be in this one, I explained a lot, now I am in the complete one and you children go to the complete Baba and ShivBaba gives direction through him. Baba is the meeting of the incorporeal with the corporeal. So incomplete Baba is Brahma Baba and in the future there will be a corporeal complete Baba to which children will go and ShivBaba will give directions through him.

The 100 years of Brahma Baba finish in 1988 - 1989 when he does not come to Mount Abu. It matches the birth certificate too.

Brahma Baba is called Big mother by Baba himself. He is proved to be this due to his toleranace and giving sustenance to all souls in the Yagya. After 1969 he may not have corporeal body, but he plays part by entering.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

sita wrote:In the quote about complete Baba it is said complete Baba, not Brahma. It is again a very good hint. It speaks about the past that I used to be in this one, I explained a lot,
It says you children used to go to complete Brahma and ShivBaba used to give messages. This was the trance period in BKWSU when there was image of complete Brahma, during Sakar period of B baba.

It is very clear there. But, if you like to interpret in other way as below,
So incomplete Baba is Brahma Baba and in the future there will be a corporeal complete Baba to which children will go and ShivBaba will give directions through him.
When is Mr Dixit is going to become complete, and the "giving message/directions part" is going to begin? And, how long duration will be there in drama? [Moreover PBKs believe ShivBaba means Shiv + their Brahma, so how can they say ShivBaba gives message through Brahma? It should have been Shiv gives through Brahma or just ShivBaba gives, is it not?].
The 100 years of Brahma Baba finish in 1988 - 1989 when he does not come to Mount Abu. It matches the birth certificate too.
See mu point no. 8) (and even much more) here goes against your claims. http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ayu#p11851
Brahma Baba is called Big mother by Baba himself.
Baba has also said B baba as Prajapita, no. one soul, etc. Why not take them?
He is proved to be this due to his tolerance and giving sustenance to all souls in the Yagya. After 1969 he may not have corporeal body, but he plays part by entering.
Baba says, you have to become sweet. baba also says most beloved are two- Shiv and Krishna. So, if you believe B Baba is the one who has highest tolerance, then he stands first among human souls.

Error No. 22) Misinterpretation of word Baba:-
Baba is the meeting of the incorporeal with the corporeal.
Another misinterpretation, without any proof.

SM 5-2-88(3):- Ram ko Baba naheen kahenge. BABA EK SHAREERDHAARI KO, DOOSRAA ASHAREERI KO KAHTHAY HAIN. Pahley2 hain ashareeri, phir shareeri banthay hain. Pahley hum baba ke saath rahthay, phir part bajaaney ke liye lowkik dehdhaari Baap ke paas aate hain. Yah sab hain ruhaani baatein. US LOWKIK JISMAANI PADHAAYI KO BHOOL JAANAA HAI. Chakr saaraa buddhi may hai. Abhee hai Sangamyug. -17- [Yaad,

[The concept of saying Father is strict and mother is not, is not from Murli or spiritual way. It is Kaliyugi impure world culture. PBKs adopt this to explain their stand, which clearly indicates whom they are following, and which period conceptual 'shooting' they are carrying out in the Confluence Age !]

But, everything is perfectly alright in drama. So, absolutely no fault from anyone.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Error No. 23) Another Murli point about Chariot:-

SM 2-3-78(2):- Baap aakar is rath may virajmaan hote hain. Ghode gaadi ki baath nahin. Is rath, saadhaaran boodhe tan may pravesh karte hain. Vah hai rathi. Inki atma jo rathi hai vah ab patit hai. Phir inko pavan ban_na hai. Gaya bhi jata hai B dwara braahman rache. Yah hai mukhvamshavali braahman. Sab bachche kahte hain hum B ki mukhvamshavali Bk hain. Yah Brahma bhi adopt kiya huva hai. Baap khud kahte hain main is rath kaa rathi banta hun. Inko gyaan deta hun. SHURU INSEY KARTAA HUN. KALASH DETAA HUN MAATAAVON KO. Mata toh yah bhi thah_ri na. Pahle2 yah sunte hain. Phir tum. INMEY TO VAH VIRAAJMAAN HAIN. Parantu saamney kisko sunaave? Phir aatmaavon se baith baath karte hain. 40- [Vah, WOT BM]

= Father comes and takes seat in this Chariot, not of horses. I enter in this Chariot, ordinary, old body. He (ShivBaba) is the rider. The soul which is (also) the rider/owner of this body, is impure. Then he has to become pure. There is also saying "through Brahma, braahmins are created". These are mouth progeny braahmins. All the children say, we braahmins are mouth progeny of Brahma. Father HIMSELF SAYS, I BECOME RIDER OF THIS Chariot. I GIVE KNOWLEDGE TO THIS. I BEGIN FROM THIS. I GIVE VESSEL (OF KNOWLEDGE) TO MOTHERS. ...

Baba says- I begin from this(DLR). Then the claims of PBKs saying Shiv/ShivBaba entered in some Sevakram loses even more value.

It is left to them whether to open their eyes or not.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

In the above Murli it is written Brahma and not Dada Lekhraj. And as regards Brahma, ShivBaba has said in the Murlis that the name Brahma can be of many but Prajapita is only one. In whomsoever I enter should be named Brahma. Dada Lekhraj is one of the Brahmas and not the only one and definitely not the first one.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Error No. 24) Another mis interpretation of Murli point:-
arjun wrote:In the above Murli it is written Brahma and not Dada Lekhraj. And as regards Brahma, ShivBaba has said in the Murlis that the name Brahma can be of many but Prajapita is only one. In whomsoever I enter should be named Brahma. Dada Lekhraj is one of the Brahmas and not the only one and definitely not the first one.
Goes against the Murli points. Put here - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2009&p=29031#p29031

And- here- Post No. 40 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... ress#p4097

In the Murli point highlighted above, Baba has clearly said- "I BEGIN FROM THIS" while sitting in body of
DLR. But, still PBKs do not hesitate to go against the Murli point and just ruthlessly claim that DLR/Brahma is not the first one!
What a drama, what a Maya indeed!
--------
More detailed explanation put here- Post no 93- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... hna#p12057
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

You are free to believe Dada Lekhraj to be the first and only Brahma.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Error No. 25) Error in PBK concept of Vishnu and Trimurti:-

Baba says- four hands of Vishnu represent that of L and N, which is an indication of Pravruttimarg.

1)But, PBKs in addition say- the two right hands represent Kamal Devi and Vedanti sister, and the left hands represent DL and Om Radhe and the head is Mr Dixit himself.

Now, there is imbalance here. Just one male and three females.

2)Again in their Trimurti, PBKs show Kamala Devi as Brahma, Vedanti Sister as Vishnu, and Mr Dixit as Shankar. So, again two females and one male here. Again imbalance, is it not?

Moreoever, there are lots of confusions.

3)For example, in their Trimurti, there is no place to DL or Om Radhe (see point 2 above). But, they give place to DL and Om Radhe in Vishnu when four hands are shown to Vishnu!

4)Further, great2 confusions arise - like when they place Kamala Devi in the place of Brahma, then it implies the adoption of all the braahmins (PBKs, say) should take place through her, is it not? But, PBKs say- adoption of PBKs is done by Mr Dixit!

And, the Chariot should obviously be Brahma. When PBKs place Kamala Devi in the place of Brahma, then does not it imply that they project their (fixed) Chariot as Kamala Devi?

5)And- when sister Vedanti is placed at Vishnu, even sister Vedanti should also be shown as with four hands, is it not?

6)Baba says- BVS are next to Shiv. Now, as per PBK philosophy, rank/positions of Sister Vedanti or Kamala Devi are not very next to Mr. Dixit. They believe sister Vedanti is far behind the Rudrmala souls, and even Kamala Devi is not in the top 8 souls. So, how come the trimurtis of PBKs are very next to Shiv?

7) Baba says- B so V and V so B. So, does Kamala Devi become sister Vedanti and Vedanti become Kamala Devi? [at least either in Conf. Age, or in G Age?)

8)PBKs show head of Vishnu is Mr Dixit. And, the four hands are Kamala Devi, Sister Vedanti (right hands), then Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe(left hands). They say- Mr Dixit controls all these four, that is why he is head. But, practically, if we see- there is no control of Dixit on anyone. PBKs themselves believe soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani misuses body of Dixit, and now Kamala Devi had left PBKs long before. Is this the way of having control?

9) Now, with any of these pictures, can PBKs explain Brahma so Vishnu in one second?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

There is no confusion for those who have undergone the proper Advance Course and have faith in ShivBaba. The explanation for Trimurti is different, the explanation for the four arms of Vishnu is different. If you mix up everything then it will appear confusing. Each soul is playing its designated role in the drama. But all this clarification is given by Father Shiv only through one permanent (mukarrar) Chariot of Shankar who is shown on the top of the Kalpa Vriksha sitting on a globe above Brahma Baba.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:There is no confusion for those who have undergone the proper Advance Course and have faith in ShivBaba.
There is nothing special in this usual intellectually vacuous statement AT ALL! Every BLIND believer will ardently feel or vehemently state EXACTLY the same, as a spontaneous compulsive defensive measure, since (s)he has full faith and no confusion in what (s)he believes BLINDLY!
In the Outer World, a STAUNCH Christian BELIEVER will DEFINITELY consider (s)he has carried out ADVANCED STUDIES in the Bible, and have FULL FAITH in Jesus Christ to be the ONE and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of GOD - PERIOD! Such BLIND BELIEVERS consider the main Teachings of Christ in the Bible to be the TRUE, AUTHENTIC, ORIGINAL, UNCORRUPTED, EXCLUSIVE and ABSOLUTE WORD of GOD - meant for the benefit of ENTIRE HUMANITY - ALL OTHER NON-BELIEVERS being DOOMED to DESTRUCTION and DESOLATION! Can anyone make them BELIEVE OTHERWISE - OTHER THAN DESTRUCTION ITSELF???
SIMILAR PATTERN would apply to a STAUNCH Muslim BELIEVER . . . a STAUNCH Buddhist BELIEVER . . . etc., etc., etc.
So what you BELIEVE to be FAITH in YOUR 'ShivBaba', is NOTHING but the plain 'SHOOTING' of Bhakti Marg or the Path of Devotion, as ALREADY AMPLY HIGHLIGHTED in various topics and posts on this forum, which you STUBBORNLY & ARROGANTLY DO NOT BOTHER OR CARE TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION AT ALL, i.e. YOU DELIBERATELY CHOOSE TO REMAIN COMPLETELY BLIND TO THEM, as is the case with ALL OTHER RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGIES of the Outer Broad Drama!

The AMBIGUITY with regard to ShivBaba not entering a 'pure virgin', what this ACTUALLY means, whom does it apply to, where does it apply, etc., etc., have ALREADY been AMPLY CLARIFIED on this forum, providing CLEAR points from Avyakt Vanis, where it is ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that God meets souls in 'Avyakt' through the instrumental body of DG. But, AS USUAL, the BLIND PBKs choose to pay SCANT REGARD to same, due to their evident arrogance of body-consciousness! Is it God's fault if such souls VOLUNTARILY decide to DIVORCE themselves from God, even after such CLEAR CLARIFICATIONS are provided to them?
If you mix up everything then it will appear confusing.
I have just pointed out the role of each personality as how it should be. Still if you say I have mixed, then mixing of PBKs has NO BOUNDS WHATSOEVER - as they say- Prajapita = Shankar = Krishna = ... which all go against Murli points.

They also say- three souls operate body of Dixit, two souls study through body of Dixit, various souls in another body (mostly Kamala Devi alias Jagadamba), etc., etc., etc.

Just for interest:- PBKs say- the first Brahma is Kamala Devi through whom adoption began. Then they say- process (the Chariot) of adoption shifted to Sevakram!

Further- not sure, but from your arguments, it looks like- as PBKs believe- the soul of Sevakram left his body and got next birth as Dixit. Now, when Mr Dixit came to BKWSU to get knowledge, he got adopted through sister Vedanti (since he first did the course with her) (second adoption?). But again he was neither satisfied, nor convinced from her. So, that adoption was useless (except getting hold of bundles of Murlis - representative of the scriptures of the outer world in the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya in the Confluence Age). Then he did his own personal study and found the knowledge himself (without need of any corporeal medium for adoption)!. Then the process of adoption(Chariot) shifted to Mr Dixit himself, etc., etc. - is it not? So,

Error No. 26) Is Mr Dixit mouth born progeny (mukh-vanshavali) ?
When PBKs believe Sevakram got birth from mouth of their Adi Brahma (assumed to be previous birth of Kamala Devi)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2112&p=31892#p31892

Now, after 1969, do they believe Dixit got re-birth through mouth of sister Vedanti and (mouth born progeny of her)? Or do they say- he got re-birth from his own churning and his re-birth is like something from inspiration?
And if AT ALL PBKs consider that soul of DLR is 'badi Ma' or big Mother, and Confluence Age Brahmins are supposed to be the Mouth-Born progeny of Brahma, and they should FOLLOW BRAHMA -
THEN, can you CLEARLY, DEFINITELY and EXACTLY declare whether PBKs qualify to be the Mouth-Born progeny of Brahma (DLR)? Or, if not, then PBKs are the mouth-born progeny of which Brahma???
Sister Vedanti, Kamala Devi or -Virendra Dev Dixit ??? And which Brahma are they supposed to FOLLOW IN PRACTICAL?
Obviously PBKs are NOT the mouth-born progeny of Brahma (DLR) in 'Sakar', as per their understanding and BLIND BELIEF, yet -Virendra Dev Dixit instructs them NOT TO FOLLOW his own (-VDDs) actions, but TO FOLLOW BRAHMA (DLR), is it not? So, how are PBKs expected to FOLLOW Brahma (DLR) when they are neither his mouth-born progeny in 'Sakar', according to them, nor have they witnessed his actions in 'Sakar', as per their requirement, to be able to follow anyone in practical???

First of all, please clarify who are the 4 or 5 Brahmas which PBKs have identified. In the form of Vishnu, PBKs say that two hands represent DLR and Om Radhe (should be logically Brahma & Saraswati), and two hands represent Sr Vedanti & -KDD (should have been actually logically Shankar & Parvati - is it not???) - so they probably assume these 4 to be Brahmas; while the head of Vishnu or the soul of Vishnu represents -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is actually 'Shankar' in 'Sakar' form, or Prajapita Brahma, according to PBKs? In this manner there would be 4 Brahmas and 1 Prajapita Brahma, according to PBKs? So the relevant question arises as to which Brahma is to be actually FOLLOWED in 'Sakar', as instructed by ShivBaba in various Murlis.
For the PBKs - it cannot be DLR, since they are not his 'Sakar' mouth-born progeny, and they have not witnessed his 'Sakar' part with their physical eyes, as they claim?
It cannot be Om Radhe, for the same reasons as above, and since they have no 'Sakar' experience of her even now, after 1965 or 1969, to date?
It cannot be Sr Vedanti, since they have no 'Sakar' interaction with her, since she is with the BK Org?
It cannot be -KDD, since she left AIVV long ago, and has given IN WRITING that she has NOTHING TO DO with -Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV??? (while the POOR PBKs continue to BLINDLY BELIEVE OTHERWISE???)
It cannot be -Virendra Dev Dixit, since he has clearly instructed the PBKs NOT TO FOLLOW his actions in 'Sakar', particularly his actions pertaining to physical copulation with the 'matas & kanyas' or mothers and virgins???
SO WHO THE HELL (in the name of the DEVIL) ARE THE PBKs SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW (for God's sake)???
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Error No. 27) Imbalance in number of corporeal Mothers and Fathers:-
For PBKs, there are many mothers- for example-
-Soul of B Baba,
-Kamala Devi (Adi Brahma),
-sister Vedanti (their Radha bachchi, whom mostly they refer to as 'choti Maa'),
-and mostly even Mama (Om radhe)
-and then a few more added, when Kamala Devi had left AIVV.
-They even sometimes they say- Mr Dixit is also mother (when there is need to mis-interpret Murli points to their advantage).

But they have just one Father- only Mr Dixit.

And- moreoever, all of their mothers are weak,
-as Kamala Devi left Yagya,
-and they believe purity of sister Vedanti is cowardice or superficial.
-They believe B Baba had and has attachment to children, could not control children.
-Mostly they even may say some weakness is in Mama.

So, they believe all of their mothers are weak, just their Father is strict/strong (but still had fear when he was arrested and even slapped some sister during Amrit Vela!).
So it implies that mothers are weak because they are loveful, and father is strong because he can slap a mother whenever he wishes to correct her??? Is this considered to be so-called advanced knowledge/understanding, or knowledge/understanding pertaining to the advanced period of the Cycle, i.e. Copper Age and Iron Age or knowledge/understanding pertaining to Ravan Rajya?
And so, how the children of such mothers and such a father would be?
Readers can decide for themselves!!!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 28) Regarding Aim and Object

Many times Baba says- your aim & object is to become Lakshmi and Narayan [This is obvious, since it is Lakshmi and Narayan who get authority and become rulers and sit on the throne and draw attention of the whole Kingdom]. PBKs misuse this Murli point and claim that the aim object is not to become R&K (Radha & Krishna), but to DIRECTLY become Lakshmi & Narayan in the same Confluence Age bodies.

But -
SM 11-3-10(3):- Gyan se bhi jaante hain ki hum beggar to prince ban rahe hain. HUMAARI AIM OBJECT HI RADHE KRISHN BAN_NE KI HAI. LN NAHIN, RADHE KRISHN. Kyonki poorey 5000 varsh to inkey hi kahenge. LN ke toh phir bhi 20-25 varsh kum ho jaate hain. Isliye Krishn ki mahimaa jaasti hai. Yah kisko pataa nahin ki Radhe Krishn hi phir so LN bante hain. –[RK, WOT]

= From knowledge, we know that we become from beggar to prince. Our aim object is to become Radha Krishna(RK) and NOT Lakshmi & Narayan. Because full 5000 years is of RK. There is shortage of 20 to 25 yrs for LN. Hence praise of Krishna is more (FIRST prince of Golden Age, and NOT so-called Confluence Age 'Krishna' of the PBKs). Nobody knows this that R&K themselves become Lakshmi and Narayan (CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY pertains to Golden Age or Satyug, and NOT to the Confluence Age, as claimed by the PBKs and their bodily guru - EVIDENTLY performing the 'shooting' of Ravan Rajya in the latter part of Confluence Age).
harikrishna
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To churn Shiva baba knowledge

Post by harikrishna »

SM 11-3-10(3):- Gyan se bhi jaante hain ki hum beggar to prince ban rahe hain. HUMAARI AIM OBJECT HI RADHE KRISHN BAN_NE KI HAI. LN NAHIN, RADHE KRISHN. Kyonki poorey 5000 varsh to inkey hi kahenge. LN ke toh phir bhi 20-25 varsh kum ho jaate hain. Isliye Krishn ki mahimaa jaasti hai. Yah kisko pataa nahin ki Radhe Krishn hi phir so LN bante hain. –[RK, WOT]
Dear Bhai, the meaning of above point is about radhe and Krishna who has part in complete 5000 years. Dada Lekhraj and om radhe Mama does not have complete 5000 years role in this world drama with their bodies as they left their physical bodies in 1969 and 1965 respectively, so this point clearly relates to sangamayugi Radha and Krishna who have part, in complete, in this world drama of 5000 years.

---------
= RESPONSE =

1)Who has loss of 20 to 25 yrs? [See error No. 18 as well].

2)The concept of Conf. Aged LN or RK is wrong. Already put. See flaw No. 62)
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&start=405
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Error No. 29) Mis interpretation of the Murli point on Mother Gita:-
harikrishna wrote:There is no difference in time in the birth of BVS. Shiv enters in Adidevi(jagadamba) and at the same time in adinath(Shankar) also. (jagadamba was telling and at the same time Shankar was understanding it because Shiv entered in him). At the same time Vedanti Mama(Vishnu) was listening the conversation. So all three BVS got birth together. At that time Dada Lekhraj was not there. He later came to know the clarification through jagadamba. So there were present only three, but not four. So the trimurthi got birth together.
PBKs quote the Murli point which says- "Baap ne pahley Gita maataa ko adopt kiyaa, Gita se Krishn bachchaa paidaa huvaa, Ismay Radha bachchi, sab aa jaate hain" .

1)Bk interpretation:- Father adopts(corrects) Mother Gita (lowkik Gita scripture which is called as Mother of all the scriptures). From adopted Gita (corrected/right knowledge), Krishna will take birth (in G Age). In that Radha and all others come(all deities are included).

It is very simple to understand. - More here- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 7&start=10

2)Now, using this Murli point, Mr Dixit (mis) interpreted to fit to his philosophy as - "First God entered in a female/mother called Gita mata (whom they now claim as Kamala Devi), from her, child Krishna (DLR) took birth (understood meaning of vision). ...[Their (extra) interpretation is said in the above quote]

Since in the above Murli point, Gitamata (Mother Gita), and Radha bachchi/child had been said, Mr Dixit created a new philosophy that there had been two sisters. But, in the above Murli point, or nowhere there is mention of Sevakram. He got something from the BK comic book and used the name Sevakram and started to explain his theory.

Interesting thing is- in the above Murli point, it clearly puts- "child Krishna is very next to Gita.. Radha and all the rest Radha come only next to him". But, failure of PBKs can easily be seen here.

1)According to PBKs, Krishna was fourth one to take birth (understand the meaning). He was told the meaning very soon, almost immediately after the conversation. So, actually should be four. So, their interpretation of this Murli point to Trimurti is a failure.

2)And, Murli point says Radha and all the rest are included. Who else all had been there while explaining the meaning of vision to Lekhraj Kirpalani (as per PBKs)?

3)Murli point says- it was Krishna who immediately took birth after adoption of Gita. Radha and all others are placed only next. But, PBk explanation is - Radha (sister Vedanti) took birth earlier to Lekhraj Kirpalani.

4)And, obviously, the Murli point never mentions about Sevakram what PBKs claim/explain.

Anyhow, it is drama, so nothing wrong. It is left to the individuals to believe in what they like.