When did 'twin soul' religious founders theory start?

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

When did 'twin soul' religious founders theory start?

Post by fluffy bunny »

The BKWSU teaches a theory that all (?) religious founders were 'twin souls' ... a "Chariot" soul being possessed by a "first birth" pure soul.

Given that the BKs did not even believe that Lekhraj Kirpalani had another soul in him until after 1955, when did that theory start?

In the earliest documents, Lekhraj Kirpalani and they are mentioned simply as "Divine Fathers". Obviously, they wanted to make Lekhraj Kirpalani equal to them. It appears to me that after they started to believe there was a second soul in Lekhraj Kirpalani, they then had to retrospectively apply that to the other founders as part of their elevation of him to divine status.

Do the PBKs also believe this?

Are their references to it in the Murlis?

How far does the theory go ... does it apply all the way down to 20th C religious founders?

(Is there also a corresponding theory on the side of evil, e.g. with souls like Hitler, Stalin, the Rothschilds or George Bush family? (The Tree mentions political cults).
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: When did 'twin soul' religious founders theory start?

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:In the earliest documents, Lekhraj Kirpalani and they are mentioned simply as "Divine Fathers". Obviously, they wanted to make Lekhraj Kirpalani equal to them. It appears to me that after they started to believe there was a second soul in Lekhraj Kirpalani, they then had to retrospectively apply that to the other founders as part of their elevation of him to divine status.

Do the PBKs also believe this?
Yes, the PBKs believe that Confluence Age Brahmins(root souls) are entered by pure Prajapita souls(Great religious fathers as opposed to the Great Great Grandfather, who is the Prajapita of the Confluence Age - i.e. The World Father or Father of Humanity) from the beginning of the Copper Age onwards... through whose narrations, the religions are established... just as the Brahmin religion is established in the Confluence Age, as a result of the narrations of Father Shiv through Brahma Baba Krishna, who is himself a root form soul and not the no 1 seed form soul, that the true Prajapita, Virendra Dev Dixit ji, is. Virendra Dev Dixit ji is the the seed form soul(Brahmin) of the Suryavanshi religion... he is the corporeal spiritual Father of Brahma Baba Krishna, in 1936/7, who Father Shiv enters 10 years later, in 1947, to establish the Brahmin Religion in the Confluence Age.
fluffy bunny wrote:Are their references to it in the Murlis?
I believe there must be, i think i may have seen one myself quite recently, but unfortunately i don't seem to have kept a note of it.
fluffy bunny wrote:How far does the theory go ... does it apply all the way down to 20th C religious founders?
It goes on to at least the religious Father of the Arya Samaj religious movement, and i believe it ends there. This is because according to the teachings of the AIVV, the Rudra mala of the 108 seed form souls, consists of 9 religious groups of 12 souls each... where the no 1 soul of each group is the seed form Father of that particular religion... the 9th and last religion represented in the Rudra mala, is the Ary Samaj. The no 1 seed form soul of each religion, will be the corporeal Father of the root from soul, who is entered by the pure religious Father, directly from the Soul World.
fluffy bunny wrote:(Is there also a corresponding theory on the side of evil, e.g. with souls like Hitler, Stalin, the Rothschilds or George Bush family? (The Tree mentions political cults).
I am not sure if this has been discussed in the Murlis or not... but if this was happening... i.e. malevalent souls entering these embodied individuals you have mentioned... well it wouldn't surprise me!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:the Rudra mala of the 108 seed form souls, consists of 9 religious groups of 12 souls each
Are they listed?

Arya Samaj was founded 1875, why them?

What about all the other relgions?
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

an soul' religious founders theory start?

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:Are they listed?
Yes, the 9 religions represented are the Suryavanshi(Sun Dynasty), Chandravanshi(Moon Dynasty), Islamic, Buddhist, Christian, Sanyas, Muslim, Sikh and Arya Samaj.
fluffy bunny wrote:Arya Samaj was founded 1875, why them? What about all the other relgions?
From my understanding, these are the religions that are established through the method of the Supreme Father(Shiv) and then the religious fathers, entering the body of a Brahmin soul. I can only assume form this that the other religions are not established in this way.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: an soul' religious founders theory start?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:Yes, the 9 religions represented are the Suryavanshi (Sun Dynasty), Chandravanshi (Moon Dynasty), Islamic, Buddhist, Christian, Sanyas, Muslim, Sikh and Arya Samaj.
No Jews etc?

I guess the simple answer why is because they (those religion and the Arya Samaj), were active in the little world of Karachi that for them was the whole world. Therefore on his mind.

From The Story of the Sindh ...
The Om Mandali attracted mostly women --- and that too only those belonging to the Bhaibund business community of Hyderabad. The unmarried among them refused to marry; and the married ones gave it in writing to their husbands that the latter were free to re-marry. Meanwhile many stories --- ranging from mesmerism to merriment --- spread about the Om Mandali. Public organisations such as the Congress and the Arya Samaj denounced the Om Mandali as disturber of family peace. And Dada Lekhraj in turn denounced the Congress as ``Kansa''. Under pressure of Hindu public opinion, the Sindh government reluctantly banned the Om Mandali, which went to court and had the ban order quashed.
Roy

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:No Jews etc?
According to the information on the web page i have included a link for below... it can be argued that the Jewish religion has its roots in Islam...

http://www.barghouti.com/Islam/meaning.html
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote:According to the information on the web page ...
No idea how official that is (not) ... but Muslims also see Adam as the first Muslim, which throws The Tree and Knowledge out completely.

I would say it was bollocks ... just retrospective claims jumping and wishful thinking like me claiming Jesus was the first Bunnyist but I was the last and only true Prophet of Bunnydom. The Permanent Bunny Chariot.

But I've this is a common view in Islam, and presumably moreso in the Sind of Lekhraj Kirpalani's time where they was very little to no Jewish influence.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am exploring the idea now that the Arya Samaj, like Swami Vaswani, was an influence on the development of the BKWSU, by reaction.

In particular, the straightening of it up or the making of it more stringently religious from its originally sensually indulgent "Krishna love play" scene.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Could there be some analogy between the development of the conception of a separate entity working inside Brahma Baba and that of a new soul coming in the religious leaders?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Therefore after 1956, as by 1955 there was still no mention ... it was "Divine Fathers" practising 'Aham Brahm Asmi' back then, Lekhraj Kirpalani being one.