Someone tried to burn down BK business front

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Someone tried to burn down BK business front

Post by fluffy bunny »

Someone tried to burn down BK business front ... it's a wonder they have not blamed PBKs or ex-BKs.
Boxing Day arson attack causes £5,000 damage to Chelmsford shop

A Boxing Day arson attack on a mediation shop in Chelmsford caused £5,000 worth of damage. Detectives have today issued a description of a suspect they want to trace, following the incident at Innerspace in Gloucester Avenue. Firefighters found the shop's doormat had been set alight when they reached the scene shortly before 5pm. Considerable smoke damage was caused inside the shop.

The suspect is believed to be a white man, who was wearing a beanie hat, cream coloured coat, blue jeans and black trainers. Investigating officer, Detective Constable Dan Bennington, said: "The motive for this attack is still under investigation and if anyone saw anything suspicious in the area at the time or has any information that could help our enquiries I would ask them to call me at Chelmsford Police Station on 101 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Someone tried to burn down BK business front

Post by arjun »

The PBKs in London can be counted on the fingers and the ex-BKs must be busy with their own lives. So, it could be some disgruntled BK who must have done this or a family member of a BK affected by his BK activities.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I've had confirmed this arson case was carried out by an abused BK.

Stephen Finch was in BKism for about 10 years and BK center-in-charge Steve Wills was known for boss those under him around.

In one case, he/the BKs had to re-pay £20,000 to one student.

In another case at the same centre (Chelmsford), a woman related to Stephen Finch became seriously mentally ill and gave everything to the BKs. The BKs as reported to have still collected a direct debit from her bank account even after she was sectioned in a mental hospital. A highly qualified successful young lady.
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear fluffy bunny, u r going from sar to vistar/// baba bola tha apne ko atma samjo muj bap ko yad karo.. vad vivad me math ana// why u r creating vistar and involving all for wastage of their time and purushart.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am just interested in the material facts. The evidence of the effects rather than the theory and marketing.

All over the world, individuals have been made mentally ill by BKisms.

Someone should study it, understand why, and stop or avoid it.

I think vulnerable people are driven too hard by them and exploited.

BKism is based on falsehoods and when the deception wears off, it effects people badly.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Postby fluffy bunny » 07 Feb 2015

I am just interested in the material facts. The evidence of the effects rather than the theory and marketing.

All over the world, individuals have been made mentally ill by BKisms.

Someone should study it, understand why, and stop or avoid it.

I think vulnerable people are driven too hard by them and exploited.

BKism is based on falsehoods and when the deception wears off, it effects people badly.

The quoted points by fluffy bunny how far it is correct////
at present no body pure/pawan// all are impure souls// practice to become pawan soul not to critisise others// PBKs/Virendra Dev Dixit wants to increase the strenghth by converting BKs into PBKs//do not highlight of negatives of BKWSU// Negative points are with AIVV also//