Is vdd-GOD of PBKs afraid of BKWSU ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Is vdd-GOD of PBKs afraid of BKWSU ??

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivsena wrote:i can understand you leaving the bk-organisation but leaving their philosophy (which has many good points to inculcate) is what i do not understand.
Has it really?

I remember the advice that "we are not what we say, we are what we do" ... and I look at what the BKs do, how after 70 odd years they are still doing it, and I consider it evidence of what they are and how little any of them have actually progressed spiritually ... even claiming their so claimed leaders who they have offensively elevated to a status higher than all religious seekers and messengers.

What good points? Any that one might consider are not unique, e.g. soul, karma etc, and explored in more depth elsewhere. BKism is noted for its lack of depth. It's a dumbed down religion at the most simple level in order to exploit the most simple people.

I was sucked in, or led on, by the belief that somewhere within BKism there might be inner teachings, a more developed teaching, serious research into spirituality, a knowledge of practises to develop spiritual gifts, know spiritual worlds etc etc ...

But what the "secret, inner teachings" of BKism are, is how to run a business. How to run a business religion, how to make/take money off innocent or naive individuals, how to keep them hooked, how to exploit them as much as you can; 10% or a 100%.

It just Bhaibund-ism - how the Sindi merchant caste lived and grew rich through international trade as entrepreneurs - applied to religion. Originally, the Bhaibund sold other people's goods ... the work of the Muslim craftspeople. Lekhraj Kirpalani taught them to sell other people's ideas ... the work of other religion. Just as the Bhaibunds put their own brand on other people's craft, so they put their BK brand on other religions ideas, e.g. taking 5000 years since Krishna was last meant to have been on earth as in Hinduism and turning it into a new concept, blending Hinduism with Christian End of the World beliefs.

And, yes, it could be argued Virendra Dev Dixit is doing the same by refining and developing BKs ... and possibly scrambling them up as you suggest.

I cannot see Virendra Dev Dixit as Satan or the Devil. I just see him as someone who was very sincere about his devotion to BKism, who was badly treated and traumatised by the arrogant, ignorant and stupid BKs, who - like Lekhraj Kirpalani - suffered some kind of mental breakdown due to the pressure of it all, and is now doing and believing what he is doing.

To believe one is Jesus Christ or the Buddha etc, is quite common amongst individuals suffering from mentally illnesses. In Lekhraj Kirpalani, the stresses led him to believe he was god, greater than god, an entirely pantheon of gods and in particular Krishna/Vishnu. I suppose for a Hindu to believe one is Krishna is the same as a Christian suffering mental illness believing they are Christ.

So to Virendra Dev Dixit believing he is Lekhraj Kirpalani's partner ... but yet seemingly not just not knowing anything about him but teaching wrong things about him.

Again, this kind of belief is not unique.

For example, I know a man who believes he was not Christ but one of the two other men who was crucified alongside Christ (the story of the good thief). It led and encouraged him on to build a movement of people too. He was functional and inspired but definitely mentally ill through stress and other circumstances just as Lekhraj Kirpalani and Virendra Dev Dixit were. It's quite common.

BKism is just a kind of Rubic Cube which entertains/traps a particular sort of mind. For most followers, e.g. all the matas and young girls, it is just a lightweight version of Hinduism they can understand more easily.

Virendra Dev Dixit might be doing a good thing giving BKs somewhere or some method to get off BKism but if all his is doing is addicting them to him, then he is not helping them.

But who knows what his ultimate role or goal is?

Do you think he will ever become powerful enough to bring down the BKs, or will he die off beforehand and the PBKs fall apart, many just going back to BKism?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote: But who knows what his ultimate role or goal is?

Do you think he will ever become powerful enough to bring down the BKs, or will he die off beforehand and the PBKs fall apart, many just going back to BKism?
Dear fluffy bunny.....Virendra Dev Dixit- is very powerful(Mu: "Ravan is sarva-shaktivaan for half a Kalpa")....he is so powerful that his only aim is to take over the BKWSU empire Mt Abu when the avaykt-BapDada's part stops and he will convert spiritual Bharat-BKWSU into a vaishyalaya. (Mu: "Bharat hi vaishyalaya and Bharat hi shivalaya")....Virendra Dev Dixit-Maya will first make BKWSU into vaishyalaya(paradise lost)...and then bow down to 108 rudramala souls(who have challenged him with Maa Saraswati ka Gyan)and then he will leave the body in the end, when 108 true shivshakti-pandavsena will make Bharat-BKWSU as heaven.(paradise regained)
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Virendra Dev Dixit- is very powerful(Mu: "Ravan is sarva-shaktivaan for half a Kalpa")....he is so powerful that his only aim is to take over the BKWSU empire Mt Abu when the avaykt-BapDada's part stops and he will convert spiritual Bharat-BKWSU into a vaishyalaya. (Mu: "Bharat hi vaishyalaya and Bharat hi shivalaya")....Virendra Dev Dixit-Maya will first make BKWSU into vaishyalaya(paradise lost)..
If you think that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit establishes vaishyalaya, then find out who establishes shivalaya. Shiva needs a human body to establish paradise and not a fairy without a body, so instead of shouting and condemning others, find out in whose body Shiva will be revealed. It is said when truth is revealed, falsehood will run away automatically, so when the corporeal ShivBaba is revealed, then those bodily gurus who consider themselves as Shivohum, will run away automatically. So if you have any sense, stop making noise like an empty vessel, and solve this hide-and-seek game. If you have a professional mind, stop making noise as it is not helping anyone. Put a full stop to your condemnations, as it is said "do not see the defects of others as seeing others' defects will lower your stage." So instead of posting derogatory comments on others, use the power of the mind to solve this hide-and-seek game of finding where Shiva is.
.and then bow down to 108 rudramala souls(who have challenged him with Maa Saraswati ka Gyan)and then he will leave the body in the end, when 108 true shivshakti-pandavsena will make Bharat-BKWSU as heaven.(paradise regained)
This sentence is extremely illogical as there should be the head or master of even these 108 rudramala souls. Only one king will rule a country and not 108 rule a country. Yes, the 108 will help the king but they cannot get the position of a king. You have trained your mind into negativity and in the process of training your mind into negativity, your mind produces only negativity.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

fluffy bunny wrote:
I cannot see Veerendra Dev Dixit as Satan or the Devil. I just see him as someone who was very sincere about his devotion to BKism, who was badly treated and traumatised by the arrogant, ignorant and stupid BKs, who - like Lekhraj Kirpalani - suffered some kind of mental breakdown due to the pressure of it all, and is now doing and believing what he is doing.
Dear fluffy bunny,

I would like to say that your comments in this forum are based on psychological facts and you do not have the nature to point at others unnecessarily or without any evidence. When you oppose the BKs, your postings are based on evidences and newspaper cuttings. That shows the nature of a professional mind. A professional mind will only oppose others based on evidences or some sort of truth and you abide the rules of an professional mind. I have been reading your postings day one I joined this forum and have observed that your comments derive from a healthy mind.

Will continue to read your healthy postings.