Is vdd-GOD of PBKs afraid of BKWSU ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Is vdd-GOD of PBKs afraid of BKWSU ??

Post by shivsena »

Is Virendra Dev Dixit-GOD of PBKs afraid of BKWSU ??

It is a well known fact that since 1976, BKWSU is afraid of Virendra Dev Dixit-(self proclaimed Shankar) and his so called advance(Shankar)-party…..but I just saw a Aivv-VCD no 1130 of 2011 and I was surprised to see God-Virendra Dev Dixit-Shankar is now afraid of BKWSU and is issuing a strong directive to PBKs, that anyone who has not given nischay-patra cannot attend monthly sangatans and they are strictly prohibited to attend Baba-Virendra Dev Dixit’s discussion-vartalap sessions….....i am starting to wonder how future Sarva-shaktivaan Gyan-sagar God-ShivBaba can issue such a directive to his students, unless of course he is not GOD ShivBaba and an imposter-fraud, who now does not like students questioning him and who only loves to be surrounded by souls, who just nod blindly to what he says… Virendra Dev Dixit- and PBKs are perfectly doing the shooting of Bhakti-marg, where the followers of a Jismani Guru repeat like a parrot (without understanding) whatever their Guru speaks. [“Satya-vachan Maharaj…Satya vachan Maharaj”]

All PBKs are requested to click the link below and watch their religious guru-Virendra Dev Dixit ordering a strong directive to his faithful followers against the religious gurus of BKWSU. This was destined to happen as per the Murlis. [Mu: “Do bille apas mei ladde aur makhan koi teesra hi le jayegaa.”]....[Mu: “Two cats fight with each other and nectar will be taken away by someone else’]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbWfJsHcdA

[ Uploaded on Jun 14, 2011 ]
Translation of VCD: The biggest religious guru in Bk has trained all those bk teachers to answer the questions related to advance knowledge. How to contradict each question ? Therefore those who have not done their bhatti or have not given the letter of faith should not be allowed in the big monthly gathering and never ever in Baba's class or else will be asking unwanted questions and wasting the time.

It’s time now that PBKs wake up and realise that their guru-Virendra Dev Dixit is not GOD-ShivBaba, but a jismani guru who is leading them to durgati as per Murlis ...... MU: ”Guru jiska andha, uske chele satyanash” [“Whose guru is blind, his followers destroy the truth”]
truth fears no questions.jpg
truth fears no questions.jpg (79.4 KiB) Viewed 16026 times
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Is vdd-GOD of PBKs afraid of BKWSU ??

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai,
There is nothing for ShivBaba or Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to fear. But it is only as per the directions given in the Sakar Murlis narrated before 1969 that ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has said that those who haven't done bhatti or given nishchay patra should not attend the classes when Baba Himself is meeting the PBKs.

As far as asking questions is concerned, ShivBaba has given complete freedom to all the PBKs to ask any question, even on behalf of BKs. There are numerous Discussion CDs where some PBKs have questioned Him to the extent where the seeker has become angry, but Baba has answered all the questions patiently. The only condition He puts is that personal questions should not be asked in such gatherings. And the thousands of Discussion CDs are a proof that PBKs have asked all kinds of questions that can possibly be asked including hard-hitting questions or questions meant to embarrass Him. You yourself have had heated arguements with Him in Bombay which has all been recorded. So, you cannot say that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit fears BKs.

Discussions with ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) are meant to clear those doubts which could not be cleared by listening to VCDs/Disc.CDs/by discussing with PBK teachers or senior PBKs. But what happens is that there are all kinds of souls sitting in the gathering. They start wasting Baba's time by asking silly questions or start arguing with Him just to embarrass Him or just ask Bhaktimarg questions which have been answered several times. It is to avoid such wasteful discussions that ShivBaba has said that those who have given nishchay patra (letter of faith) and have done bhatti should be allowed to come in Baba's classes.

However, you are free to misunderstand the above lines and continue your defamation drive against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, AIVV and PBKs. It is probably your own fear of hiding from PBKs that has made you lock several topics so that PBKs cannot answer the baseless allegations levelled against Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. When I tried to answer one such topic you removed my answer and locked it immediately. Doesn't it show that you fear the PBKs? The following locked topic in this Section is a proof of that:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2580

You may have added later on that PBKs can copy and paste your comments, but I personally don't have time to copy every comment from one topic and paste it in another topic to give a reply. Such conditions defeat the purpose of this forum.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Those who have any doubt about any restrictions being put on the kind of questions that can be asked to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) can check hundreds of Discussion classes uploaded on the official website of AIVV

http://www.PBKs.info/Discussions_h.html

Those who like to read the text of the above discussions may see the following topic in the PBK Section of this forum:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=632
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivsena wrote:The biggest religious guru in BK has trained all those BK teachers to answer the questions related to Advanced Knowledge. How to contradict each question ? Therefore those who have not done their bhatti or have not given the letter of faith should not be allowed in the big monthly gathering and never ever in Baba's class or else will be asking unwanted questions and wasting the time.
  • Who are "the biggest religious guru in BK", and how to they go about training the BK teachers/activists for this purpose?

Is it done in camps, or on a one to one basis as PBKs become problems for the BKWSU?

Have they published anti-PBK manuals, or is it all done in secret?
I think it's a little unfair to write "afraid". I can see where he is coming from and why he would do so. We've all experienced here, on bk.info and elsewhere what bad feelings such individuals create. Indeed, I'd suspect the BKs' strategy is to do just that.

It's a question of their sincerity and intentions. There's a certain mentality which has no interest whatsoever in having their questions answered, they only want to keep asking them to seed discord and confusion ... discord and confusion that they can then exploit later by offering the BKWSU as an escape from it. They tend to be quite illogical and very stone headed.

Indeed, it's an extension of how the BKs crack open the Hindu mentality by doing exactly the same thing ... asking stupid, illogical questions that cannot actually be answered and then exploiting the divided minds by offering their answers to them ... answers which are equally faith-based and Bhakti.

Therefore, it makes sense. Making them sit through 7 hours/days of classes will soon shift out who is sincere and wants to learn, and who just wants to come along and cause discord.

And, at the end of the day, there's no way of proving either interpretation of the Knowledge, except where there is hard evidence ... it is all a question of faith at the end of the day.

You, Shivsena, have clearly adopted the position to the PBKs as Virendra Dev Dixit has done to the BKs and have an even smaller circle around you. Whether you are right or not can only be a question of faith that will only be proven - or not - at the point where it is too late. If you want to increase the size of your circle or influence, then all you need to is offer a superior service to Virendra Dev Dixit's surely?

But to do so, I think you have to be very pure and careful with your stance and logic, and not lower yourself just to jibes and insults.

Does some of your logic make sense ... ? Yes, it does within the BK/PBK frame work. But does it make sense beyond that?

I still think the primary effort should be publishing all the most original Murlis and detailing the real history of the BKWSU.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Who are "the biggest religious guru in BK", and how to they go about training the BK teachers/activists for this purpose?
I think he was referring here to Jagdish Bhai. But there is no dearth of religious gurus in BKWSU. Each center incharge is a guru in himself/herself. And they have all been trained to answer and to give further training in defamation of AIVV, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs. First they give false information to the gullible BKs that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit had joined BKWSU in the lifetime of Brahma Baba and wanted to marry BK Vedanti, but when denied permission he started his own sect. This is an absolute lie because he had become a BK student many months after Brahma Baba's demise and continued to be so till about 1976/77 when he was banished from the BKWSU.

Secondly they have given copies of the newspaper and magazine clippings regarding Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's arrest in 1998. Those clippings (all of which were from Hindi newspapers) contain all sorts of false allegations against AIVV and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Some such clippings have been uploaded on this forum as well. They fill the minds of BKs with such filth about Baba Virendra Dev Dixit that even a BK who hasn't interacted with a PBK directly will start hating them. And all this is done behind the curtains. In the public arena BKWSU acts as if it has nothing to do with AIVV and refuses to acknowledge even the presence of AIVV leave alone discusssing the questions being raised by the PBKs.
I think it's a little unfair to write "afraid". I can see where he is coming from and why he would do so. We've all experienced here, on BK.info and elsewhere what bad feelings such individuals create. Indeed, I'd suspect the BKs' strategy is to do just that.

Had Baba Virendra Dev Dixit been afraid he would not have visited BK centers all over India when he was banished from BKWSU. It was only after touring entire India that he settled in his dilapidated ancestral house for many years from 1982 to almost the end of 1990s. It is only in the latter half of 1990s that 2-3 mini-Madhubans came into existence.

He has answered thousands of questions asked freely by the PBKs (as evidenced by hundreds of Discussion CDs uploaded on www.PBKs.info). He has answered hundreds of questions raised on this forum either through email or in personal discussions with PBKs. But let shivsena Bhai show me a single recorded VCD of BK Dadis or Seniors discussing or answering the issues raised by the PBKs. Sister Shivani has been organizing question answer sessions on the TV since so many years, but till date not a single question has been put to her about the PBKs, AIVV or Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. And shivsena Bhai says that AIVV is afraid of BKWSU. It is the just opposite. BKWSU is afraid of AIVV because of which it continues to hide the original Murlis narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba even after 75 years of its existence.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:
Does some of your logic make sense ... ? Yes, it does within the BK/PBK frame work. But does it make sense beyond that?

I still think the primary effort should be publishing all the most original Murlis and detailing the real history of the BKWSU.
Dear fluffy bunny….... my primary aim and effort is to make BKs-PBKs aware that bk-Gyan is nivritti-marg ka Gyan(half truth) and pbk-Gyan is completely false body-conscious Gyan, which does not tally with Murli-Vanis and Bhakti scriptures....you have already done an excellent job by exposing the BKWSU about the history of the Yagya and its present activities in various forums and i have nothing more to add to it... so please do not expect things from me, which I am not capable of... my job now is to expose the false teachings-activities of Aivv to ignorant PBKs.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

It will hard to make them realise "it does not tally", when they do not know WHAT it does not tally from.

You have to realise that for new BKs, it "does tally" because the BKWSU have re-written the Murlis to make them "tally" (better).

Clearly since we have started our work, the BKWSU have had to change and through Dr Luhar, are release the false facade of a (revised) public Murli collection. Thereby, we have lost the advantage of taking individuals direct to the truth.

In all these years, no progress has been made publishing a true collection of the oldest original copies of the Murli.

You may not be able to, but you could have taken a student, taught them to type and had them all typed up by now.

May be if you had started others would have cooperated, that is the way it works.

Take people direct to the truth.

Give them the foundation blocks and show them how to build straight.

Why wait for them to be misled by the BKs, then misled by the PBKs, then help them?

Why not take them direct?

If you had the raw text, I would help. I am sure others would here!
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote: I think it's a little unfair to write "afraid". I can see where he is coming from and why he would do so. We've all experienced here, on BK.info and elsewhere what bad feelings such individuals create. Indeed, I'd suspect the BKs' strategy is to do just that.
Dear fluffy bunny.
When I was arrested with Virendra Dev Dixit- in 1997, I saw morbid fear of the police clearly visible on his face and when I saw the VCD no 1130 I saw a subtle fear/irritation on his face when he was criticising the senior BKs……it is said: “Face is the index of the mind” …so when anyone does not like being asked queries, it is understood that he has something to hide and has fear of being exposed....-Virendra Dev Dixit's facial expressions and his ambigious teachings do not reflect a single Godly quality and does not tally with the claim made by PBKs that he is living ShivBaba.

truth has no fear.jpg
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

shivsena wrote:.
When I was arrested with Virendra Dev Dixit- in 1997
Dear Bhai, why were you arrested?

Thanks
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

shivsena wrote:When I was arrested with Virendra Dev Dixit- in 1997, I saw morbid fear of the police clearly visible on his face and when I saw the VCD* no 1130 I saw a subtle fear/irritation on his face when he was criticising the senior BKs…...
Well, obviously I don't believe Virendra Dev Dixit has god in him (as BKs conceive it), but I think you're conflating two separate things here. Fear of the India police/prison, and the effect it might have on his ministry of BKs; and the managing of classes so deliberate time wasters are excluded.

I think even you consider the PBKs are an elevated form to BKs, or at least PBKism is a way of weaning BKs off BKism. To that extent ... making BKs think and question ... surely Virendra Dev Dixit has a purpose? What you appear to be saying is that he does not go far enough ... and you go further (but still not yet fully escape from the BK orbit).

Who was behind setting Virendra Dev Dixit up with all these arrests and so on? Was it the Vishnu Party guys or the BKs? What was their aim, just to get the newspaper reports to use against him, or to have him incarcerated for year? With corruption in India, I would expect that is possible. They cases have all collapsed now, haven't they?

It's the old having sex issue no one will talk about, is not it? It's an outrage to BK/Indian mentality and yet no one will just discuss it openly and honestly.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:When I was arrested with Virendra Dev Dixit- in 1997, I saw morbid fear of the police clearly visible on his face and when I saw the VCD* no 1130 I saw a subtle fear/irritation on his face when he was criticising the senior BKs……it is said: “Face is the index of the mind” …so when anyone does not like being asked queries, it is understood that he has something to hide and has fear of being exposed....-Virendra Dev Dixit's facial expressions and his ambigious teachings do not reflect a single Godly quality and does not tally with the claim made by PBKs that he is living ShivBaba.
Shivsena Bhai, since I was not present at the place of the above incident in 1998 (and not 1997 as you have written) I wanted to confirm the validity of your statement from someone closely involved in the incident. So, I contacted PBK Rabindra Bhai of Calcutta who was arrested along with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. He told me that although you were present at the time of incident you were neither taken into police custody on 16th April, 1998 at the Police Station at Village Kampil, nor were you taken to Fatehgarh (the District Headquarters of District Farrukhabad under which the village Kampil is situated). He told me that totally 9 persons were taken into police custody which included PBK Mahesh Bhai from Mumbai. But after being taken to the District Headquarters, six of them were released and only three including the above Rabindra Bhai were arrested and kept in jail. So, your claim that you were arrested does not appear to be prima-facie correct.

As regards the morbid fear of police seen by you on Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's face at the time of his arrest, I would like to state that any such reaction is not surprising since AIVV was a fledgling non-registered organization with a majority of members being virgins and mothers. So, there must have been a concern for the surrendered virgins and mothers in his mind at the time of being arrested. You cannot expect the head of any such group to be smiling or laughing at the time of such incident. Even Brahma Baba had run away from Hyderabad and hid himself in Karachi in the beginning of the Yagya after persistent opposition from non-BKs. It was only after several virgins and mothers ran away from Hyderabad and met Brahma Baba that he felt enthusiastic once again and started running the Yagya once again.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

warrior wrote:
Dear Bhai, why were you arrested?
Thanks
Warrior Bhai.....The police came to arrest Virendra Dev Dixit- and i was arrested as i was present with Virendra Dev Dixit- at that time.....we were all taken to the police station and then i was released at 11 pm after taking my statement and next day Virendra Dev Dixit- was transfered to farukhabad jail.

A brief eye-witness account of what happened during the police arrest: i was with Virendra Dev Dixit-(with another Brother) in the same room from where he was dragged out-man-handled and slapped by one police officer for calling himself Shankar bhagwan. ....before the arrest i saw profound fear on -Virendra Dev Dixit's face and his body was trembling.....he was repeatedly trying to phone and plead to the politicians and higher authorities to prevent his arrest.....If omnipotent Shiva was in -Virendra Dev Dixit he should have surrendered peacefully with sakshi bhav and there should have been no fear on his face, as it is said in Vanis that ''satyataa ki shakti se nirbhaytaa swatah hi aa jaati hai''....but none of the powers/virtues of Shiva were seen in the Chariot of GOD-Virendra Dev Dixit at the time when they were needed the most....all the time i was thinking how can all-powerful God Shiva allow this thing to happen to his mukarrar Chariot and now retrospectively thinking i am sure that what happened was a karmic settlement of -Virendra Dev Dixit's past deeds and the claim that Virendra Dev Dixit-(Ram's soul) has become karmatit in 1976 and is in continous Yoga and it is shiv who is talking to PBKs is just a false story cooked up by PBKs to mislead others.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Warrior Bhai.....The police came to arrest Virendra Dev Dixit- and i was arrested as i was present with Virendra Dev Dixit- at that time.....we were all taken to the police station and then i was released at 11 pm after taking my statement and next day Virendra Dev Dixit- was transfered to farukhabad jail.
Shivsena Bhai, taking someone to a police station for enquiry is different from being arrested. You should know very well that in legal terms any person unrelated to any crime can only be taken into police custody and he cannot be arrested. It is only after being presented before the Court that he or she can be arrested and sent to jail. It is only after my clarification that you have given a further clarification that you were taken to the police station and released on the same day. So, your claim that you were arrested is simply a lie. You accuse Baba Virendra Dev Dixit of being a liar, but what you doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing.

You say Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is avoiding BKs. But what you are doing here on this forum? You are deliberately avoiding me and other PBKs who try to counter your false allegations. Aren't you running away from truth??? When you are doing the same thing that you accuse Baba Virendra Dev Dixit of doing then how can you claim yourself to be superior than him?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

A brief eye-witness account of what happened during the police arrest: i was with Virendra Dev Dixit-(with another Brother) in the same room from where he was dragged out-man-handled and slapped by one police officer for calling himself Shankar bhagwan. ....before the arrest i saw profound fear on -Virendra Dev Dixit's face and his body was trembling.....he was repeatedly trying to phone and plead to the politicians and higher authorities to prevent his arrest.....If omnipotent Shiva was in -Virendra Dev Dixit he should have surrendered peacefully with sakshi bhav and there should have been no fear on his face, as it is said in Vanis that ''satyataa ki shakti se nirbhaytaa swatah hi aa jaati hai''....but none of the powers/virtues of Shiva were seen in the Chariot of GOD-Virendra Dev Dixit at the time when they were needed the most....all the time i was thinking how can all-powerful God Shiva allow this thing to happen to his mukarrar Chariot and now retrospectively thinking i am sure that what happened was a karmic settlement of -Virendra Dev Dixit's past deeds and the claim that Virendra Dev Dixit-(Ram's soul) has become karmatit in 1976 and is in continous Yoga and it is Shiv who is talking to PBKs is just a false story cooked up by PBKs to mislead others.
It should be kept in mind that the part being played by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is that of Ram. And Ram is shown in the epic Ramayana to be an ordinary human being who cries on being separated from his wife Sita and becomes depressed when his brother Lakshman falls unconscious in the battlefield. Still he eventually wins over Ravan, the demon king.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Warrior Bhai.....The police came to arrest Virendra Dev Dixit- and i was arrested as i was present with Virendra Dev Dixit- at that time.....we were all taken to the police station and then i was released at 11 pm after taking my statement and next day Virendra Dev Dixit- was transfered to farukhabad jail.

A brief eye-witness account of what happened during the police arrest: i was with Virendra Dev Dixit-(with another Brother) in the same room from where he was dragged out-man-handled and slapped by one police officer for calling himself Shankar bhagwan. ....before the arrest i saw profound fear on -Virendra Dev Dixit's face and his body was trembling.....he was repeatedly trying to phone and plead to the politicians and higher authorities to prevent his arrest.....If omnipotent Shiva was in -Virendra Dev Dixit he should have surrendered peacefully with sakshi bhav and there should have been no fear on his face, as it is said in Vanis that ''satyataa ki shakti se nirbhaytaa swatah hi aa jaati hai''....but none of the powers/virtues of Shiva were seen in the Chariot of GOD-Virendra Dev Dixit at the time when they were needed the most....all the time i was thinking how can all-powerful God Shiva allow this thing to happen to his mukarrar Chariot and now retrospectively thinking i am sure that what happened was a karmic settlement of -Virendra Dev Dixit's past deeds and the claim that Virendra Dev Dixit-(Ram's soul) has become karmatit in 1976 and is in continous Yoga and it is Shiv who is talking to PBKs is just a false story cooked up by PBKs to mislead others.
It is said in Hinduism that "man himself became God and God himself became man" -- so when Ram i.e. Baba Dixit is a man, then He has to encounter all types of situations and all types of harassment from the high authorities till the road sweepers. And when Ram (Baba Dixit) becomes GOD, then no one can lay a finger on Him, just like no one on earth dares to approach the Sun.

It is a pity that you love scriptures but you do not have the mentality to understand the secrets of it. When Ram is shown wandering in the jungle, it means that Ram has to encounter all types of harassment through His journey on becoming the conqueror of the world, as it is shown in Ramyana that after treading in the jungle, i.e. confronting all types of demons(inclusive of you), finally Ram ruled after destroying the entire kingdom of demons.

Wah ShivBaba i.e.Baba Dixit Wah!