When will Satyug start ?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
rmn

When will Satyug start ?

Post by rmn »

As per muralis churning/Seniors-fluffy/roy/arjun and other brothers's opinion.

The Kalyanakari sangamayug will have 100 years/ i.e. from 1937 to 2037. As such the starting of the year 2038 will be called satyayug or 2059 (2038+21 years age of srikrishna becames Sri Narayana). Let us starts discussions on this subject with friendly/brotherly manner.

thx
rmn
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: WHEN SATYAYUG WILL STARTS

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:year 2038 will be called satyayug or 2059 (2038+21 years age of srikrishna becames Sri Narayana).
I've never heard of 2038 and never heard "2036 ... which is what it was in my day ... plus 21".

Actually, in my day the coronation date was older than 21 years old too. Is this what the BKs are teaching now?
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear fluffy bunny, U only answered why others arjun and roy brothers kept salience.
When a doubt asked by a soul brother, it is u r senior responsible to explain clearly about when ssatyayg will starts, instead of u r again puting a doubt. Any how OK pl tell me as per u r experience when satyayug going co come count from 1976 or 1937 pl clarify.
thx
rmn
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

They are not going to answer because,

a) it's been answered 10,000 times before, and
b) for them, your conduct is poor and it is pointless

I did not "seed doubt", I asked you a simple question ... "is 2059 what the BKs are teaching now?"

You gave us new information, please tell us where it comes from.

Being difficult or accusative in your response is typical of your poor conduct (dharna), therefore if you want answers, try being simple and straightforward.

Is 2059 what the BKs are teaching now, or merely your own manmat? If it is your own manmat, then it's not worth discussing. If it is what the BKs are teaching, I am interested to know if it is an "official" idea.

Thank you
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

rmn wrote: Any how OK pl tell me as per u r experience when satyayug going co come count from 1976 or 1937 pl clarify.
thx
rmn
Rmn Bhai.....Vanis say not to worry about the destruction of the physical world and beginning of Satyug.

Murli 11-4-05 says: ''Anth ka samay ek hadh ka hota hai aur ek behad ka hota hai."....meaning that the end is of two types: one is the ending of hadh(broad) 5000 year drama and other is ending of behad ka Sangamyugi drama....for all brahmins it is more important to know when this behad ka Sangamyugi drama going to end and after that will follow the destruction of the physical world.

In Murlis it is also said that "Mahabhari mahabharat is gateway to Heaven".....this Mahabharat ki ladayee is about BKs-PBKs war which is going to happen in the near future, when avaykt BapDada stops incarnating in Dadi Gulzar and only after this war, the gates of heaven(Sangamyugi swarg) will open and rajdhani will be established.
rmn

Post by rmn »

PBKs feel Shiva.brahma and prajapita are with them and teaching them advance Gyan, i.e. more than the BKWSU, as such, they should have more deity qualities, then why do they wage a war on BKs?
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

Nobody has told about destruction time of old world and starting time of Satyug accurately.
ShivBaba has not told about accurate time, as you desire to know. You can only make a guess.
If you want to know starting time of Satyug, you have to understand the Drama, Change of nature, Girti Kala-Chadti Kala, your FINAL complete stage, your responsibility towards the World, etc.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: When will Satyug start ?

Post by shivsena »

A sincere query to all BKs-PBKs about life in Satyug.

Do you think that soul-conscious Divine beings in Satyug will feel hungry-thirsty and need to eat-drink. ??
Do Divine beings have taste-buds and enjoy the food they eat. ??

Please share your views.

1aa-golden palaces.jpg
1aa-golden palaces.jpg (195.29 KiB) Viewed 13697 times
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Mu Point:- Devataayein kam khaate hain = Deities eat less.

Regarding the other query, a churning of a yathaashakti BK soul is here - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 066#p14981
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:Mu Point:- Devataayein kam khaate hain = Deities eat less.
Whether Deities eat less or more, will they have urge to urinate-defecate like humans. ???
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Whether Deities eat less or more, will they have urge to urinate-defecate like humans.
Even in this world, it is said- for a pure healthy person, even hunger first gives happiness. [I have heard from a lowkik mother that - A child first smiles when it becomes hungry. It begins to cry only if the food does not reach it in time].

Similarly, I believe- in heaven, in urinating-defecating, etc, there will be no urge at all. It also may first give happiness, then as a natural process, they will pass their urine, etc, which also will emit good smell only.

A great Murli point:- In heaven, the golden crown will be lighter than the feather. [Else it will be a burden, is it not?]

As Baba says- "in heaven, nature would be servant". So, even every organ of the body also will be similar. How great the heaven would be.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
Similarly, I believe- in heaven, in urinating-defecating, etc, there will be no urge at all. It also may first give happiness, then as a natural process, they will pass their urine, etc, which also will emit good smell only.
Do you mean to say that Divine Beings will have no urge and they will urinate-defecate in their clothes. (like babies)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Do you mean to say that Divine Beings will have no urge and they will urinate-defecate in their clothes. (like babies)
Baba says- Knowledge sits only in PURE intellects.
Baba says- When we say- "birth in Heaven takes place without lust, people question how is that possible?"
For them it is impossible to understand (PROCREATION through PURITY). Similarly, some people may make fun, like commenting- "having no urge means defecating in their own clothes".
Such people may even have queries- like- babies eat even mud, sometimes their own faeces.
So- next question could be- do deities even eat faeces!

What such INNOCENT souls CANNOT understand is, that ALL THESE ISSUES DO NOT PLAY a part, and therefore have NO RELEVANCE in the ACTUAL NEED for the IMPURE SOUL to become PURE, FIRST, through ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of God, after which the soul becomes Trikaldarshi - and knows, understands and EXPERIENCES ALL SUCH OCCURRENCES, WITHOUT having the need to discuss such matters and WASTE or PASS their TIME in the Confluence Age USELESSLY, INSTEAD of CONCENTRATING or FOCUSING on the MAIN ISSUE AT HAND - that of FIRST ACHIEVING COMPLETE PURITY of the SELF or the SOUL!
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

It is sad to note mbbhat applies strategy to embarrass people when they ask questions. He has few universal arguments, one of which is that the person who asks has low level of understanding or impure mind. Such arguments may help him support his arrogance, but this arrogance makes him blind to see how he insults people.

Shivsena is a doctor and his query is valid. Urge is a sign, but can be also seen as discomfort.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Urge is a sign, but can be also seen as discomfort.
Thank you for this point. Then it is OK. But I believe the question put there was not so INNOCENT.

Adding few points:- There is also possibility that the the gesture of the children may indicate that they need to (are ready to) urinate, etc. That is- the parents or the servants would be able to recognize that.

See, it is said, 'garbh mahal' during Golden Age. The mother will not feel burden of the child, even when she is carrying the child, all the time for 9 months. Logically it is very difficult to understand this, for souls who are body-conscious. Will not the baby have weight? If there is weight, is it not a burden to mother?

It is also said, there will be always 'vasant rutu' (spring season) throughout the year. How is that possible? (this question would arise in the minds of souls who are body-conscious). Now- when all these are ACTUALLY possible, in Golden Age- I am just perceiving- the fetus would act as part of mother's own flesh and blood there, hence the mother would not AT ALL FEEL the same as a burden, but as a NATURAL part of the body. If we think one step further, even urination, defecation, etc., would not be FELT as burden in Heaven, so one would have natural control such that there is no need of emptying them immediately. After all, as the nature is a servant of the souls, then even the waste in the body would not disturb the soul in any way or in any sense, as normally understood by souls who are body-conscious presently.

Of course, these are just possibilities and churning. For such things, Baba says-
"Vahaan kee rasam rivaaz vahaan jaaney baad dekhoge, abhee purushaarth karo".
= "You will SEE (and EXPERIENCE) the customs & systems there, AFTER you go there (in Golden Age);
NOW you MAKE EFFORTS". (to become PURE with ACCURATE & UNADULTERATED Remembrance of REAL ShivBaba).

A Murli point says- "yahaan 'wonder of the world' dikhaate hain. Lekin sachchaa 'wonder of the world' toh heaven hai = Here, people show wonders of the world (usually 7 or 10 in total). But, the real wonder of the world is HEAVEN."