Om Radhe is not ShivShakti but now i may be thinking twice

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Om Radhe is not ShivShakti but now i may be thinking twice

Post by bhagirath »

I have read all these posts, about who is ShivShakti God, to be revealed, and I am sorry to disappoint you, especially shivsena, but it is not Om Radhe; all the 'churning' made is wrong, and only mental reflex against advance pbk Murlis, which is also wrong, i.e. incorrect; one adulterated knowledge gives rise to more adulterated thinking and churning and result is same - wrong answer. I did think it was good effort though to try and break the spell of bk thinking or spell of so called knowledge, or advance knowledge, which is still incorrect. I just wonder when someone will step forward with actual realization. You wonder about 108 souls, why? what about 'ek' soul only, but biggest question for all of you is which one; really funny to read all your mental acrobatics, because the answer is quite obvious. still, shivsena is still miles ahead of everyone on this forum, imo.

Copy of the letter dated the 16th March,1939, from Om Radhe to her Royal Highness Princess Elizabeth. Buckingham Palace , London -

I have sent you enclosed herein some discourses of Self-Realization:

The World is facing a great catastrophe very shortly, as our sisters and brothers see with Divine Insight, and those with Spiritual Strength alone can survive. Spiritual Force is the strongest of all and this can alone triumph over the forces of science. Without the force of Self-realization, without being the True Defender of Faith none can succeed in the impending great war. The time for the establishment of Spiritual Kingdom on Earth is fast approaching and for this my army in which there are young and old with their ages ranging from 5 years and upwards are getting ready, against whom thee is great agitation and uproar, as it was in the days of Krishna and Christ.

So, dear sister, have self-realization and attain the true sovereignty of the World.
cal
PBK

Re: Om Radhe is not ShivShakti

Post by cal »

Dear Bhagirath:

I have read your posts (multiple) dated 23 November. I can read your opinion but with due respect don't see the crisp logic behind it. Things might be obvious to you but may not be to a logical mind.

Please present logic because I think you have interesting things to say.

Regards,
Cal
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

bhagirath wrote:I have read all these posts about who is ShivShakti God to be revealed and I am sorry to disappoint you, especially shivsena, but it is not Om Radhe, all the 'churning' made is wrong and only mental reflex against advance PBK Murli which is also wrong, I/e incorrect,
Bhagirath Bhai....then please tell us who is Maa adi-shakti(no. 1 shivshakti) and how Father Shiv is going to be revealed to the world.
bhagirath
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Post by bhagirath »

Sd. SOBHSING31-1-1939 City Magistrate, Hyderabad.
I do hereby on the solemn affirmation state that
May name is Om RadheFather's name LekhrajReligion AtmaCaste AtmaAge about 23Occupation To take Gian and serve out GianResidence Karachi
Examination-in-Chief[edit]

To Mr. Vishindas
I am the President of the Om Mandli. The basis of Om Mandli teaching is that every one of God and that Om Mandli itself is God. Each inmate of Om Mandli is also God and such Gian is taken by every Member of Om Mandli. I do not know Vedas because I have not read them. I take every one as Braham i.e. God. I see no difference between what I call my own and of others. I see no difference between male and female. I can not say whether there is any agitation among the people against Om Mandli.

Further proof that Om Radhe is not ShivShakti God Almighty
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

bhagirath wrote:
Bhagirath Bhai....then who is the personified form of God Almighty, according to you ????
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

bhagirath wrote:
Dear Bhagirath Bhai.

There are 2 spiritual orgs. in Sangamyug and there are 3 main personalities:

Dada Lekhraj – Krishna’s soul – Founder Yagya Father of BKWSU.

Mateshwari Mama Saraswati (Yagya Mother) known in Bhakti marg as Maa adishakti.

Virendra Dev Dixit - who started his life a bk as a student and churned the bk-Gyan and started calling himself Shankar-Baba after few years and started Aivv and created partition of BKs-PBKs.

In Murlis it is said: “Nirakar nirgun and Sakar sagun” .... So now it is we students who have to decide who is the personified medium of Shiva(Sakar sagun) among the above 3 personalities on the basis of who has the most qualities of Father Shiva imbibed in him….. Murli 24-11-14 says: ''गायन भी है ईश्वरीय सम्प्रदाय, आसुरी सम्प्रदाय और दैवी सम्प्रदाय '' that there will be 3-groups in the end: Ishwariya clan---Devi clan---Asuri clan and each soul will realise to which group he belongs, according to his belief.

beliefs.jpg
beliefs.jpg (10.75 KiB) Viewed 14357 times
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear shivasena brother, U have written as per Murli,

Murli 24-11-14 says: ''गायन भी है ईश्वरीय सम्प्रदाय, आसुरी सम्प्रदाय और दैवी सम्प्रदाय '' that there will be 3-groups in the end: Ishwariya clan---Devi clan---Asuri clan and each soul will realise to which group he belongs, according to his belief.

As per u r interpretations/understanding/based on the muralis/u r vicharasagar manthan// let me know at present who all are under i) Devi clan--, ii) Asuri clan and iii) Ishwariya clan.
thx
rmn
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

rmn wrote:My dear shivasena Brother, U have written as per Murli,

Murli 24-11-14 says: ''गायन भी है ईश्वरीय सम्प्रदाय, आसुरी सम्प्रदाय और दैवी सम्प्रदाय '' that there will be 3-groups in the end: Ishwariya clan---Devi clan---Asuri clan and each soul will realise to which group he belongs, according to his belief.

As per u r interpretations/understanding/based on the muralis/u r vicharasagar manthan// let me know at present who all are under i) Devi clan--, ii) Asuri clan and iii) Ishwariya clan.
rmn
Dear rmn Bhai.....imo, the 3 groups will be seperated according to their method of rememberence:

Devi clan will be those who remember ShivBap through the subtle body of Brahma-Krishna devta.

Asuri clan will be those who remember ShivBap through a dehdhari guru like -Virendra Dev Dixit.

Ishwariya clan will be those who have 100% nischay that Mateshwari Mama is the personified roop of Father shiv and remember her as personified gupt-secret ShivBaba.["Shiva is shakti and shakti is Shiva."]
rmn

Post by rmn »

Dear rmn Bhai.....imo, the 3 groups will be seperated according to their method of rememberence:

Devi clan will be those who remember ShivBap through the subtle body of Brahma-Krishna devta.

Asuri clan will be those who remember ShivBap through a dehdhari guru like -Virendra Dev Dixit.

Ishwariya clan will be those who have 100% nischay that Mateshwari Mama is the personified roop of Father Shiv and remember her as personified gupt-secret ShivBaba.["Shiva is shakti and shakti is Shiva."]

thx my dear shivasena brother,
What is proof with respect to muralis between devi clan and iswariya clan that ,
devi clan will remember ShivBap through brahma and iswariya clan remember Shiva through Mama.
Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

rmn wrote:
thx my dear shivasena Brother,
What is proof with respect to muralis between devi clan and iswariya clan that ,
devi clan will remember ShivBap through Brahma and iswariya clan remember Shiva through Mama.
Om Shanti
Rmn Bhai.....there is no direct proof for anything in Murlis...everything in Murlis is told in hints-isshaaras and we have to understand those hints and draw our own conclusions.....in one Murli it is said that "Devtas ka janam Devta(no. 1 devta Krishna) hoga aur Brahmins ka janam swayam Bhagwan-ishwar(Mama-adi shakti) se hoga"....So those BKs who believe only in the Chariot Krishna and bindi ShivBaba are Devta clan and those BKs who believe that Mama is the yatharth roop of ShivBaba are Ishwariya clan.....and those who believe that a dehdhari-Virendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba are asuri clan.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Rmn Bhai.....there is no direct proof for anything in Murlis...everything in Murlis is told in hints-isshaaras and we have to understand those hints and draw our own conclusions.....in one Murli it is said that "Devtas ka janam Devta(no. 1 devta Krishna) hoga aur Brahmins ka janam swayam Bhagwan-ishwar(Mama-adi shakti) se hoga"....So those BKs who believe only in the Chariot Krishna and bindi ShivBaba are Devta clan and those BKs who believe that Mama is the yatharth roop of ShivBaba are Ishwariya clan.....and those who believe that a dehdhari-Virendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba are asuri clan.

the above points quoted by shivasena//
My dear shivasena bahijii,
How bhagwan-Ishwar will be Mama-adi shakti where is Murli points...
thx
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear Shivasena brother Ishwriya kul only is sangam yug as such they willnot be in satya yug where as devi kul will be in satya yug and Tretayug they will be in 2500 years/ asuri kul means only in Kaliyug
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

Yes, I agree that Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. If one believes that he/she is the only permanent Chariot of God for World Transformation and establishment of heaven, then he/she is
Thanks to Shivsena Bhai for a wonderful quote

Om Shanti
karan
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

vrkrao wrote:Yes, I agree that Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. If one believes that he/she is the only permanent Chariot of God for World Transformation and establishment of heaven, then he/she is
Thanks to Shivsena Bhai for a wonderful quote
Do you think Virendra Dev Dixit really believes he is permanent Chariot in his inner/true consciousness?
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

Shivsena - you are adding in, your own version of knowledge. You are inserting name of mateshwari Mama into that name of Shiv, so you also are doing, what you say is incorrect in bk pbk knowledge. In Murlis it is clearly stated shiv is one and only one soul, neither male nor female; why don't you go back to this main point then come down from there; it is also like making cults out of your own thinking; knowledge is also an easy matter, easy Raja Yoga is taught, each one according to his own capability of remembrance, whole drama is based on this alone.

You write: ''Bhagirath Bhai....then please tell us who is Maa adi-shakti(no. 1 shivshakti) and how Father Shiv is going to be revealed to the world.''

what question is this you are asking? who is Maa-adi-shakti(no.1 shivshakti) - answer to that is easy, can be you or me or any Brahmin child, numbers are not fixed yet; but that is not the test of drama or knowledge, real test is defeat of Maya in remembrance. You have inserted name of mateshwari jagadamba into your thinking pattern of churning. How did jagadamba become Avyakt farishta, with karmic sins burnt to dust? by love of the One. Baba comes a long way to free us, so why would he tell us too complicated secrets, which nobody can understand? He says always constantly remember Me alone. Yes, PBK also has truth, but third course is realization course, as to who am I in drama, then the beloved and the lover are one, this is also to speak of the 8,108, 16000 etc. Baba is not two, He is One, just as you yourself are not two but are one, you become bapsaman in this only. Also, drama will lead everyone to the destination, who will be revealed at the end is also part of drama, you also are filled with the knowledge, but Baba also says that knowledge is cheap, it is only remembrance on basis of knowledge that is worth diamonds. Also, you cant start to say there is no part for Shankar in drama, when it is already fixed in the history around you. Shankar's intellect is high in the paramdam, we are also climbing this mount kailash too, it is very snowy at the heights, easy to get lost. OK? did I answer your question?