Om Radhe is not ShivShakti but now i may be thinking twice

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Om Radhe is not ShivShakti

Post by shivsena »

Bhagirath Bhai.
Please read a very important av-Vani point about Shiv-Shakti combined and how revelation is going to occur in future.

Murli 5-4-15 (revised av-Vani 27-11-79) says : " सभी शक्तियों के हाथ में बाप की प्रत्यक्षता का झण्डा है ना? शक्तियों को जैसे और शास्त्र दिये हैं, अब शक्तियों को बाप को प्रत्यक्ष करने का झण्डा लहराना है। हरेक शक्ति द्वारा बाप प्रत्यक्ष हो जाए। तभी जय-जयकार हो जायेगी। शक्तियों द्वारा बाप की प्रत्यक्षता हुई है तभी सदा शिव-शक्ति इकट्ठा दिखाया है। जो शिव की पूजा करेंगे वह शक्ति की जरूर करेंगे। बाप और शक्तियों का गहरा सम्बन्ध है इसलिए पूजा साथ-साथ होती है। शक्तियों ने बाप की प्रत्यक्षता का झण्डा लहराया है तभी तो पूजा होती है।.... पहले शक्ति पीछे शिव। सदा अपना कम्बाइन्ड रूप ही देखो और कम्बाइन्ड रूप में चलो।"

The above Vani-point says that pratyakshata(revelation) is going to happen in future by shaktis in the combined form....so the question arises who is No. 1 Shivshakti and who are numberwise Shivshaktis. ????

It has never been said in any Vani that pratyakshataa will happen through shiv-Shankar combined.
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Re: Om Radhe is ShivShakti

Post by bhagirath »

Thank you for your reply. It has never been said revelation will happen through shivshankar combined, but shivshaktis are the instruments to open the gates of heaven, this is the task, and shivshankar has special role in drama; but why are you so against pbk knowledge, having been part of it at one time and having imbibed some techniques from there? Lots of people on this your forum are asking you the same question, and you are yet to come up with an answer which can satisfy them. If you are in the position to reveal No.1 Shivshakti, then why are you just teasing out the information for so long?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

tired of explaining..jpg
Bhagirath Bhai.....whatever i have to say i have said it clearly in all of my posts in last few years. ...if you can understand that Maa-adi-shakti Mama is yatharth roop of God-Shiva, then it is your fortune.... if you cannot understand it, that is not my problem.
bhagirath
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Post by bhagirath »

OK, thank you, did not mean to upset you. Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

bhagirath wrote:OK, thank you, did not mean to upset you. Om Shanti
an-apology-is-the-super-glue-of-life.jpg
an-apology-is-the-super-glue-of-life.jpg (67.86 KiB) Viewed 15937 times
Bhagirath Bhai.....i am not upset....i am just trying hard to make BKs-PBKs aware that both Gyan are nivritti-marg ka Gyan(shiv is bindi) and the true Gyan is pravritti-marg ka Gyan ie. Shiva and shakti are always combined and can never be seperated.....No scripture ever says that God Shiva is a bindi-point of light.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i am just trying hard to make BKs-PBKs aware that both Gyan are nivritti-marg ka Gyan(Shiv is bindi) and the true Gyan is pravritti-marg ka Gyan ie. Shiva and shakti are always combined and can never be seperated.....No scripture ever says that God Shiva is a bindi-point of light.
The path of household (pravrittimarg) is possible only in this corporeal world with the corporeal body and not between an incorporeal Supreme Soul and a human soul in subtle body. No scripture talks of incorporeal God combining with the soul of a dead human being to form a household.
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

I have been reading your posts and am thinking this over a lot. If this is true then you are really very sharp and I congratulate you. Can I ask you check this is the right thought?

1- Shiv enters DL and narrates knowledge to Saraswati, Om Radhe.
2- Om Radhe inculcates knowledge instantly
3- Shiv enters Om Radhe, (this is all in beginning Om Mandali times)
4- Om Radhe leaves body and become Avyakt farista
5- Om Radhe narrates Murli through DL until DL leaves body
6- Om Radhe narrates Avyakt Vani through Gulzar Dadi until now

meanwhile

7-DL enters Virendra Dev Dixit when he is student BK
8- Virendra Dev Dixit aware he is also soul of Krishna and continues to study i.e. advance his own studies
9- Virendra Dev Dixit creates Shankar theory, Ram theory etc, starts PBK group
10- All this time 108 are working out truth and come to this website for example or other places they are looking???

19.2.72 revised
What mistake did the children make, so that they became sorrowful? What mistake did they make? They forgot the Father. Some rare ones know what I am, how I am and in which form I play My role. (A student is asking something.) Why? Didn’t He come? He did come. But after His coming the children don’t have that much capability, so that they may achieve a high stage after doing purusharth for 50 years. They reached [the same stage] where they were. (A student is saying something.) That is why it was said in the Murli: ‘Even after 50 years they reached where they were. They reached where they were.’ (A student is saying something.) That is why it was said: ‘Come again!’ Who will say, ‘come again?’ Only the children in whose intellect the topic has sat will say this, won’t they? So, ‘Come again’ doesn’t mean that He came 5000 years ago and now come again. He comes every 5000 years anyway. Yes.
So the children forgot the Father. God of the Gita who taught RajYoga, what did He teach? He taught RajYoga. Why was it given the name ‘RajYoga’? (A student is saying something.) Is [only] the kingship obtained through Yoga? Isn’t there any other secret? (A student is saying something.) It is a Yoga that is full of secrets. All do practice Yoga (i.e. make a connection). The wife with the husband, the son with the Father, the brother with the brother, the sister with the brother; everyone indeed has a connection (Yoga) [with someone]. But there aren’t so many secrets in those (yogas). What is the specialty of the Yoga that the Father teaches? The kingship will be obtained later on. But what is the specialty now? Hum? If you make connection with the others, you receive the taste (rasna) of one kind of relationship. Whereas the children who make connection with the Father..., then those who are powerful yogis, they receive the taste of all kinds of relationships. They experience them. So He taught Rajyog and made the orphans (anath) into the ones who have a master (sanath). The relationship of the mother and Father is also included in that. What do the ones without their mother and Father consider themselves to be? They [think that they] are anath, yatim [i.e] orphans. Therefore, they fight and quarrel amongst themselves. If they are orphans they quarrel through the mind, through the speech and through the actions.
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

from the path of Bhakti
Each God or Goddess in India has a story associated. The story of Saraswati is not so very well-known, and so here it goes :-

God Brahma (the creator of the universe) was done with his task of creating the physical universe and earth. In order to bring forth life on earth, he created a female from his thigh. She was so beautiful, that Brahma wanted to espouse her. Since she was born from him, she was her daughter; and this idea of him espousing her did not go down very well with her. He was so taken in by her beauty that he would only look at her. In order to see her from any direction, he grew 3 other heads. (Now you know why Brahma has 4 heads.) In order to escape his amorous glances, she sprang into the heaven. So, Brahma grew a fifth head which had a neck long enough to go to the heaven. (How he lost the fifth head, is a separate story. I’ll write that in another post.) There he convinced her to marry him and promised her that through them, the living beings of the world would be born. She agreed. She was Saraswati.

Now, many years later, Brahma was to conduct a “Yagya”. All the Gods were present. A wife always accompanies the husband during a Yagya. So, when the auspicious time neared, Brahma send a few brahmins to call Saraswati. She declines to come as “she was not ready, and was held back by household affairs” (this one proves that even Goddess went through all that a married woman goes through today!!). According to her, the wives of other Gods, ie Lakshmi, Parvati, etc had not yet arrived and she couldnt enter a hall full of men alone. Thus, she sent back the brahmins. This infuriated Brahma, and so he sent forth Indra to find him another bride – the first spinster he crosses. He found a maiden cow-shepherdess, Gayatri. He brought her to Brahma and they were duly married. Just was the marriage was taking place, Saraswati with the other Goddesses entered. She was furious to see what was happening. Like Shakespeare said years and years later “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”, Saraswati’s anger knew no bounds. Immediately she cursed everyone present –

Brahma, for setting a miserable example for the mankind (ie, the example being – getting a new bride when the first wife was very much alive) – no man would worship him except for one day every year.

Vishnu, for giving away the bride in marriage – he would be separated from his wife.

Shiv, for giving away the bride in marriage – he would lose his manhood.

Indra, for going forth to find the bride – he would be captured, detained and ill-treated by his enemies.

The Brahmins who conducted the marriage – they would never be rich and would have to beg to survive.

Saying this, she left the hall. The Goddesses accompanied her for a distance and after a while expressed desire to join their husbands. This infuriated her further and she cursed each one of them as :

Lakshmi – she would never be stagnant at any place, she would keep moving around and be coveted by greedy men.

Indra’s wife -when Indra’s kingdom is usurped, the conqueror will want her to wait on him and treat him as Indra, else he would kill all Gods.

Other Brahmin wives – they would remain barren.

One version of the story has it that when the wives returned back to the hall, Gayatri modified every one’s curses. The other version has it that after a while Saraswati returns to the hall and apologizes to everyone and modifies their curses. Curses once spelt out, cannot be revoked. However, we do notice a few effects of these curses till date :-

Brahma – there is no temple in his name till date (I am not very sure of this one, correct me if I am wrong).

Vishnu – was separated from his wife in all his births, though eternally, Lakshmi and Vishnu are together.

Shiv – though he lost his manhood, he is still worshipped and does have 2 sons.

Indra – was conquered and detained by enemies. But his son did rescue him.

Brahmins – though normally poor, find enough donors to support and provide enough for their daily living.
bhagirath

Post by bhagirath »

]Om Shanti The spiritual Father makes you into spinners of the discus of self realisation, that is, you come to know this cycle of 84 births. You did not know it previously; you have now come to know this from the Father. You definitely enter the cycle of 84 births. I give you children the knowledge of the cycle of 84 births. I am Swadarshanchakradhari, but I do not come practically into the cycle of 84 births. From this, you can understand that Shiva, the Father, has all the knowledge. You Brahmins know that you are now becoming spinners of the discus of self realisation. Baba does not become this. So, how does He gain experience? It is we who become experienced. From where does Baba gain experience so that He is able to tell us about it? He should have practical experience. The Father says: I am called the Ocean of Knowledge, but I do not enter the cycle of 84 births. So, from where do I obtain this knowledge? When a teacher teaches, he must surely have studied from someone what he teaches. How did Shiv Baba study? How does He know about the cycle of 84 births when He Himself does not take 84 births? It is because the Father is the Seed that He knows. He Himself does not enter the cycle of 84 births, but He can explain everything to you. This too is a wonder. It is not that the Father has studied any scriptures etc. It is said that this knowledge is fixed within Him according to the drama, and so He relates it to you. Therefore, He is a wonderful Teacher. You should be amazed. This is why He has been given great names: Ishwar, Prabhu, the Knower of all Secrets (Antaryaami) etc. You are wonder-struck at how God is filled with all the knowledge. Where did He get it from that He is able to explain it to you? He does not have a Father who gave Him birth and explained it to Him. You are all brothers and He alone is your Father, the Seed. He sits here and gives you children so much knowledge. He says: I do not take 84 births, you do. So the question would surely arise: Baba, how did you come to know all of this? Baba says: Children, according to the eternal drama, this knowledge which I teach you is in Me from the beginning. This is why I am called God, the Highest on High. He Himself does not enter the cycle, but He has all the knowledge of the beginning, middle and end of the whole world. Therefore, you children should experience so much happiness. From where did He acquire the knowledge of the cycle of 84 births? You receive it from the Father. The Father has the original knowledge. He is called knowledge-full. He did not study with anyone, yet He is called knowledge-full because He has the original knowledge. This is a wonder. That is why this study is remembered as the most elevated study. Children are amazed by the Father. Why is He called knowledge-full. This is the first thing to understand and then, what is the second aspect? When you show this picture to people, they say to you: “This Brahma must have his own soul in him and when he becomes Narayan, he must also have his own soul. Therefore, there are two souls: One of Brahma and the other of Narayan.” However, if you think about it, there are not two separate souls; there is only the one soul. That is only a sample of a deity that is shown. This Brahma becomes Vishnu, that is, he become Narayan. These are called deep matters. The Father gives you very deep knowledge which no one except the Father can teach. Therefore, Brahma and Vishnu are not two souls. So, are there two souls of Saraswati and Lakshmi or is it one? There is only one soul but two bodies. This Saraswati later becomes Lakshmi. Therefore, there is only one soul. The same soul takes 84 births. This is something to be understood. Brahmins become deities and then deities become warriors. Souls shed their bodies and take others. It is the same soul, but this sample is to show how Brahmins become deities. The meaning of “Hum so” is very good. These are called deep aspects. First of all, you have to understand that you are all children of the one Father. All souls are originally residents of the supreme abode. They come here to play their parts. This is a play. The Father sits here and gives you the news of this play. The Father knows this originally, no one taught Him. It is He who knows this cycle of 84 births that He now tells you. Then, later, you forget. So, how could a scripture of it be created? The Father has not studied any scriptures. He comes and speaks of new things. For half the cycle, there is the path of devotion. This aspect too is not in the scriptures. Those scriptures are created on the path of devotion according to the drama. Your intellects have a great deal of knowledge from the beginning of this drama to the end. Shiv Baba definitely has to take the support of a human body. He sits here in the body of Brahma and gives you the knowledge of the world cycle. By telling tall stories, human beings have made the duration of the cycle very long. The new world becomes old. The new world is called heaven and the old world is called hell. There is only the one world. Deities live in the new world where there is limitless happiness. The whole world is new at that time. It is now called the old world. The very name is the iron- aged world. It is the same as saying Old Delhi and New Delhi. The Father explains: Sweetest children, in the new world there will be New Delhi. They call it New Delhi here in this old world! How can this be called new? The Father explains that there will be New Delhi in the new world in which Lakshmi and Narayan will rule. That will be called the Golden Age. You will rule over the whole of Bharat. Your throne will be on the banks of the Jamuna. At the end, the throne of Ravan’s kingdom will also be there. The throne of Rama’s kingdom will too be there, but it will not be called Delhi. It is called Paristhan (land of angels). After that, a name is given to the kingdom according to whichever king rules. At this time, all of you are in the old world. You are studying to go to the new world. You are once again becoming deities from human beings. The Father is the One who is teaching you. You know that the highest-on-high Father has come down here in order to teach you Raja Yoga. You are now at the Confluence Age and this old, iron- aged world is about to end. The Father has given you the account of this. I enter the body of Brahma. Human beings don’t know which Brahma this is. They have heard of Brahma, the Father of the People. You are the people of Brahma. This is why you call yourselves Brahma Kumars and Kumaris. In fact, you incorporeal souls are the children of Shiv Baba. You belong to the clan of Shiva. In this corporeal world, you are brothers and sisters, the children of Prajapita Brahma; there is no other relationship. At this time, you forget all your Iron-Aged relationships because there is bondage in them. You are going to the new world. Brahmins have topknots. The topknot is the symbol of you Brahmins. This is the clan of you Brahmins. Those brahmins belong to the iron age. Brahmins are usually guides. One set of brahmins accepts the offerings of food and the other set of brahmins narrates the Gita. You Brahmins now relate this Gita. They relate the Gita and you too relate the Gita, but just look how much difference there is! You say that Krishna cannot be called God. Krishna is called a deity. He has divine virtues; he can be seen with the physical eyes. You can see in the Shiva Temple that Shiva does not have a body of His own. He is the Supreme Soul, that is, He is God. There is no meaning in the names Ishwar, Prabhu, Bhagawan etc. God is the Supreme Soul whereas you are “non-supreme Just look! There is so much difference between you souls and that soul! You souls are now learning from the Supreme Soul. He has not learnt anything from anyone. He is the Father. You call the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul “Father”. You also call Him “Teacher” and “Guru”. He is One. No other soul can become the Father, Teacher and Guru. There is only the one Supreme Soul (Paramatma) who is called the Supreme. Everyone first needs a Father, then a teacher and lastly a guru. The Father also says: I become your Father, then your Teacher and then I also become the Satguru who grants salvation. There are many gurus but there is only the one Guru who can grant salvation. The Father says: I grant salvation to all of you. When you are in the Golden Age, all the rest will be in the land of peace, which is called the supreme abode. In the Golden Age there was the original eternal deity religion. There were no other religions at that time because all the other souls had returned to the land of liberation. The Golden Age is called salvation. Whilst playing your parts, you come into degradation. You are the ones who come into degradation after being in salvation. You are the ones who take the full 84 births. At that time, as are the king and queen, so the subjects. 900,000 will come at first. The calculation is that 900,000 will take 84 births. Then, others will continue to come later on. The Father explains that not everyone takes 84 births. Only those who come at the beginning will take 84 births. Then, those who come later will take fewer births. The maximum is 84. No other human beings know these matters. Only the Father sits here and explains this. It is written in the Gita: God speaks. You have now come to know that Krishna did not create the original eternal deity religion. It was the Father who established it. The Krishna soul heard this knowledge at the end of his 84th birth and so he became the first one again. These things have to be understood. You have to study every day. You are God’s students. God speaks: I make you into the king of kings. This is the old world. The new world means the Golden Age. It is now the iron age. The Father comes and changes impure humans of the iron age into pure deities of the Golden Age. This is why Iron-Aged human beings call out: Baba come and purify us! Change us from Iron-Aged, impure human beings into pure, Golden Aged deities. Look how great the difference is! There is limitless sorrow in the iron age. If a child is born they are happy. Tomorrow, if he dies, they are unhappy. They experience sorrow throughout their lives. This is the world of sorrow. The Father is now establishing the world of happiness. He is making you into the deities of heaven. You are now at the most auspicious Confluence Age. You are becoming the most elevated men and women. You come here in order to become Lakshmi or Narayan. Students have Yoga with their teacher because they understand that they will become so-and-so by studying with him. Here, you have Yoga with the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, Shiva, who makes you into deities. He says: Saligram children, remember Me, your Father! Consider yourselves to be souls and remember Me, your Father! He alone is knowledge-full. The Father speaks the true Gita to you, even though He Himself has not studied it. He says: Neither am I anyone’s child, nor have I studied with anyone. I do not have a guru, yet I become the Father, the Teacher and the Guru of you children. He is called the Supreme Soul. He knows the entire world from its beginning, through the middle to the end. You cannot know the beginning, middle and end until He comes and explains it all. By understanding this cycle, you become rulers of the globe. This Baba is not teaching you. Shiv Baba enters this one and teaches you souls. This is a new aspect and it only takes place at the Confluence Age. This old world will end. The wealth of some will be buried underground and the wealth of others will be looted (kiski dabi rahegi dhool men, kiski raja khaaye). Baba tells the children to open schools and museums to bring benefit to many and make them into deities once again. So many can go there and claim their inheritance of happiness. It is now the kingdom of Ravan. There was happiness in the kingdom of Rama. There is sorrow in the kingdom of Ravan because everyone has become vicious. That is the viceless world. Lakshmi and Narayan also have children. However, there is the power of Yoga there. The Father is teaching you the power of Yoga. You become the masters of the world through the power of Yoga. No one can become the master of the world through physical power: the law does not allow that. You children are claiming your sovereignty of the whole world through the power of Yoga. This is such an elevated study! The Father says: First of all, make a promise of purity. By becoming pure, you will become the masters of the pure world. Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada. The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

The spiritual children say namaste to the spiritual Father.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

bhagirath wrote:I have been reading your posts and am thinking this over a lot. If this is true then you are really very sharp and I congratulate you. Can I ask you check this is the right thought?
Bhagirath Bhai....your queries are very good....please read below in blue for my views.

1- Shiv enters DL and narrates knowledge to Saraswati, Om Radhe.
2- Om Radhe inculcates knowledge instantly
3- Shiv enters Om Radhe, (this is all in beginning Om Mandali times)
I am still trying to understand-research as to what happened in the beginning of the Yagya and Om-mandli and who really narrated the Gyan, as there was no mention of Shiv in the first 20 years.

4- Om Radhe leaves body and become Avyakt farista.
Yes.....this is a fact ...Mama left her body in 1965 and in 1966 Murli say that Mama became avaykt Farishta.

5- Om Radhe narrates Murli through DL until DL leaves body.
Yes....this is what i have supposed that Mama-Gyan ki devi Saraswati enters Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1965 and narrates the Sakar Murlis in the form of riddle-paheli(which describes the Sangamyugi drama) which very few will be able to understand and this difference in interpretation of Murlis will lead to Gyan-war between BKs and PBKs.

6- Om Radhe narrates Avyakt Vani through Gulzar Dadi until now.
Yes....imo, Mama combined with Brahma are narrating the av-Vanis after 1969 till today.

meanwhile

7-DL enters Veerendra Dev Dixit when he is student BK.
DL has no need to enter a dehdhari-Virendra Dev Dixit...this is the biggest lie preached by the biggest liar-Virendra Dev Dixit in Sangamyug.

8- Veerendra Dev Dixit aware he is also soul of Krishna and continues to study i.e. advance his own studies.
-Virendra Dev Dixit is aware that he has to play the role of Maya-Ravan after studying the Murlis for 3 years and to misguide the BKs he starts preaching that He is Ram's soul(playing the role of Shankar)

9- Veerendra Dev Dixit creates Shankar theory, Ram theory etc, starts PBK group.
Yes....-Virendra Dev Dixit creates his own theory that he is Ram-Shankar and starts a dogly university Aivv to oppose BKs and to create obstacles(vigna) in the BKWSU Yagya.

10- All this time 108 are working out truth and come to this website for example or other places they are looking???
yes...108 are seeking the truth all the time and they will first join the BKs.....they will not be satisfied with bk-incomplete Gyan and will be attracted to pbk-Gyan....but after some years as pbk they will come to know the truth about Maya-Ravan-Virendra Dev Dixit and then they will start studying-churning the Murlis-Vanis and tally the Bhakti-scriptures and will come to know that Shiva and shakti are combined and that Mama is personified ShivBaba and -Virendra Dev Dixit is Maya-Ravan. (whom they have to fight with weapons of knowledge).

Bhai....If you have any more queries, please feel free to ask.
bhagirath

Re: Om Radhe is not ShivShakti but now i may be thinking twi

Post by bhagirath »

Thank you for answering my questions raised.
I am not clear yet on role of BapDada as Brahma (soul of DL) and Om Radhe soul combined. I can see now that Om Radhe is hidden incognito part which is quite surprising to find. In Avyakt Vani it says Brahma Baba is number one atma. So is Brahma (soul of DL) still playing a part through Dadi Gulzar? If so then BKs are half right in their remembrance.

The way I had read it was that Brahma is actually Om Radhe soul and the Father is bindi ShivBaba combined they make BapDada, and DL has not been left in the picture at all.

Also, there are 5 faces of brahma, so could it be that
1 is DL
2 is om Radhe
3 Is Avyakt Saraswati jagadamba
4 is Virendra Dev Dixit
5 is Dadi Gulzar only when reciting Avyakt Vani hence why remembrance is sometimes 4 faces, sometimes 5?

Also, if DL is Avyakt farista then who will become royal soul to give birth to him? he is satyugi prince, first leaf of new tree etc so I will find out and come back to you, too many questions

Om Shanti
bhagirath

Re: Murli Points

Post by bhagirath »

14th December, 1958 OM Radhe class

The great difference between the task of God (No.1 Shivshakti mata-pita combined) and those of religious (bk-pbk) souls -

Om Shanti. We (108) souls are very old. We (108) souls were definitely new at some point. How can the soul be new or old? The (bk-pbk) world understands that the soul is unique, that it can neither be cut nor burnt, that the soul can never be destroyed in any way because it is immortal. However, we (108) now know from the Supreme Soul that the soul is truly immortal. They burn the body, but the soul has already left it. The soul takes another body according to its karmic actions and then plays its part. It is the soul that experiences everything. The body doesn’t experience anything. It is the soul that experiences everything through the body. Karmic accounts are accumulated by the soul and this is why the soul experiences everything.

If the soul were separate, why should it experience anything? It is the soul that experiences happiness or sorrow. So there must definitely be some (Bhakti sanskars) dirt on the soul. The soul now experiences sorrow, and so it must definitely have previous experience of complete happiness and peace. At that time souls were new. Now they have become old. There is the dirt of many births on the soul, not just one birth. Whatever sinful actions human beings perform, they have to suffer a lot for them and this suffering cannot be finished in one birth. Whilst accumulating the dirt of many births the soul has now reached the final stage. God has to come to make such tamoguni souls clean and pure. The five evil spirits have brought about this impure stage.

At first the number of souls was very small, and then there was expansion. Whilst coming into a part the soul continued to accumulate dirt. Not all souls can come down together. The Tree grows gradually. In the Gita, it is written that the human world is an inverted tree. Why is it inverted? Because its roots are at the top.

All souls come from the incorporeal world and so the root is up there, is it not? All souls are impure. To make them clean and pure is the task of the powerful One. Only He knows about His directions and instructions. What are His directions? To bring about salvation? Through which method does He do this? Only He knows that. Human souls have become old whilst playing their part and so how can they purify anyone? Where can they receive that power from? God alone is the Almighty Authority. That Father is also a soul, but He is called the Supreme because He is beyond re-birth. He is immune to action. His pure sanskars are never erased from Him.

When souls take birth and re-birth those sanskars finish. Pure souls come and establish their religion and then sustain it. God comes to take everyone back, and as well as that, He also carries out the establishment of the new world. So His acts are unique. God’s task is His own. Souls and their sanskaras are eternal. You also have to understand how they have to play their part of many births. It isn’t that the soul is merged with the Supreme Soul and that both are the same. Each soul has its own individual sanskaras. Although Christ, Buddha and others are pure souls, they all have their own individual sanskaras and perform their own actions.

So, there is also a difference between the pure souls. Only the Supreme Soul who has this knowledge eternally can give this knowledge to us. Arjuna was also told: By knowing Me alone, you will know everything. You receive The Knowledge of everything. So the Supreme Soul is not merged in everyone. His acts are totally unique. Souls cannot merge with other souls and become one soul, so how can souls merge with the Supreme Soul and become one? In Satyug souls are pure and because of their karmic accounts they are in the stage of liberation in life.

At that time they are not impure. Then, when they come to play their part, the impurity of their sanskars accumulates. What are the different sanskars and activities of human beings based on? There are varying degrees within these differences too. Even in their impure stage, souls have their own sanskaras. There is variety in their rajo (middle stage) as well as in their tamo (most degraded) stage. In Satyug, when souls were experiencing liberation in life, there were kings and queens and also subjects. There were all of these. If there weren’t any variety, then all would be kings. Since there are subjects, there is definitely a king as well. If all were kings, there would be no game.

All these deep aspects have to be understood with the intellect. You have to broaden your reasoning.

God comes and explains on the basis of experience and reasoning. You have to think about what is right and what is wrong. People say: Why did God create such a game? Is it the Father’s game to make the children unhappy? Baba says: There was a variety in the game that I created, I created a game of happiness, But human beings then forgot Me and forgot themselves and created the suffering of karma for themselves. I liberated you from such suffering of karma and this is why I am remembered as the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness. This is something to be understood.

Those who come to listen to knowledge have to be regular because the study gets deeper and deeper day by day. You may have heard the same thing ten times, but one day it will penetrate your intellect. Only when you study regularly are you able to imbibe completely. You have to study regularly in order to attain even a perishable status. This is also study and it is only for a short time. It isn’t that the throne of the gurus continues from time immemorial. No, the Supreme Soul says: I alone am the Satguru.

I alone grant salvation. (who is speaking these words)

Salvation is said to be the reward. Degradation cannot be called the reward. By simply just saying, “It is true, it is true”, neither has there been benefit nor will there be benefit.

You have to understand everything with reasoning. The destination is very high. You have to conquer the vices completely, and only then will you become complete. You have to battle with the vices. If you are not able to do anything, just remain peaceful. Those who create obstacles in others’ peace have been called devils by God in the previous Kalpa. They burn themselves. They are devils anyway. They drink the nectar of knowledge and then turn away and so they are called Bhasmasur (the devil who burnt himself). So you should not drink the nectar of knowledge, but then become Bhasmasur.

Your (108) duty is to warn others. If you become bad, to what extent will you become bad? And if you become good, to what extent will you become good? There are stages even in being bad: sato, rajo and tamo. You should not get totally crushed. You may become bad that is, you may lose your status, but do not become completely like Bhasmasur. If you are not able to continue here, at least do not create obstacles for others. Whatever anyone does is only for their own self.

Obstacles would add even greater strength to true effort-makers. It is the Father’s duty to explain to the worthy and the unworthy children. Even the unworthy children are cautioned: You are destroying your status for nothing. Those who want to will create their own status. Those who destroy something will only destroy it for themselves. Therefore you should think about this. Achcha.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Om Radhe is not ShivShakti but now i may be thinking twi

Post by shivsena »

I am not clear yet on role of BapDada as Brahma (soul of DL) and Om Radhe soul combined.
Bhagirath Bhai.

The main thing in Gyan is to understand who is ShivBaba and who is BapDada combined ?? (which no bk-pbk has clearly understood so far as per one avaykt message .)....if you cannot understand who is ShivBaba, then you cannot understand combined-BapDada.

BKs think that Nirakar-bindi is ShivBaba and BapDada is shiv+Brahma-Lekhraj Kirpalani.

PBKs think that Shivbindi+Virendra Dev Dixit- is ShivBaba and BapDada is ShivBaba(-Virendra Dev Dixit) + Brahma(DLR) entering him.

But my research says that Shiv+Mama adishakti = ShivBaba and combined Mama(ShivBaba)+Brahma(DLR) = BapDada (very difficult to understand, as it is very difficult to recognise Mama as ShivBaba).

Dada is common in all three but who is Bap is controversial ??... and this difference in belief will create 3-groups 108..16000...9-lacs.....this is what i believe.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Om Radhe is not ShivShakti but now i may be thinking twice

Post by shivsena »

If any brother on this forum knows the Date-of-Birth of Mama-Saraswati..kindly post it here.