WHO IS SEVAKRAM

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
rmn

WHO IS SEVAKRAM

Post by rmn »

It is confirmed that, the "committee member" for anti om mandli name is sevakram, this report is already available on internet also.. when asked to Virendra Dev Dixit, who is sevak Ram , then Virendra Dev Dixit him self told that he is not sevakram, BKs are used sevak Ram name in their comex book.. But when we go to pbk local centre mataji class starts with sevak Ram and two wives and ddl, then 7 days course starts.. all PBKs pl opn ur pure- intellect and understads reality and tell to all BKs and PBKs on truth.
thx
rmn

Re: WHO IS SEVAKRAM

Post by rmn »

All maha gyanis of PBKs and BKs Arjun,Fluffy and sita and shivasena etc., what happened no answer for this.
thx
rmn
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I don't know, so I cannot answer. The suggestion about the personalities in the beginning of the Yagya, who used to teach even Mama and Baba, is based on the Murli. There must also be a lot of information available with the Seniors, yet no one has collected all the information and come forward with a fine structure of the history. So far it is in the form of many disconnected personal or maybe even untold stories.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, this topic has been discussed several times on this forum. That is why I chose to remain silent.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear Arjun soul brother, If already discussed pl revise or tell me the source where I can see the final conclusion not laborious discussions. Pl help me to see the final conclusion. Thank my ders sita soul brother for answering something
thx
rmn
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, I am sorry, I do not have time to search the entire forum to find your answers. There are many Murli points which prove that Brahma and Prajapita are different personalities. Brahma had visions but he did not understand the same for a long time. He understood only after he was told the meaning by someone. There are Murli points which point that there were such children who directed Mama and Baba, but are not present in the Yagya at present (i.e. when the Murli was being narrated through Brahma). But it was also pointed out that such children might have re-entered the Yagya and grown big. All these Murli points have been quoted on this forum.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

Dear rmn, I am sorry, I do not have time to search the entire forum to find your answers. There are many Murli points which prove that Brahma and Prajapita are different personalities. Brahma had visions but he did not understand the same for a long time. He understood only after he was told the meaning by someone. There are Murli points which point that there were such children who directed Mama and Baba, but are not present in the Yagya at present (i.e. when the Murli was being narrated through Brahma). But it was also pointed out that such children might have re-entered the Yagya and grown big. All these Murli points have been quoted on this forum.
OGS,
Arjun

My dear arjun soul brother, I was shocked from the above reply, baba tells seva me meva hai, u r busy with ur Interpretations to answer against BKs.
Now I am having one doubt why we all using our intellect on this forum to improve our Gyan or to search for truth or to debate with others or to make more distance between BKs and PBKs or to club BKs and PBKs or to fight against each other// pl clarify or give u r valuable opinion on this.
thx
rmn
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear rmn, there was nothing to be shocked from my reply. I cannot declare about myself that what kind of a service I am doing. It is for others to decide.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:My dear arjun soul brother, I was shocked from the above reply, baba tells seva me meva hai, u r busy with ur Interpretations to answer against BKs.
Dear rmn Bhai, i have to say you are easily shocked! You cannot expect souls to kowtow to your every whim. God helps those who help themselves... Arjun Bhai has pointed out that there is a wealth of information on this forum if you are willing to seek it out. If you want to know about points that illustrate the differences between the parts of Prajapita and Brahma, just click on my name... i have posted these points ad nauseam over the past three years! ☺

Om Shanti
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear Roy,
thx, for supporting arjun, arjun and roy are friends or on and the same
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:thx, for supporting arjun, arjun and roy are friends or on and the same
Friends or not, it doesn't change the fact that you are a soul who is always on the offensive, has bad manners and unreasonable expectations of others. Look to yourself brother before throwing mud at others... I have told you how to find the information you require, now it is up to you to put in the required effort!

Om Shanti
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear soul brothers, Arjun/Roy/fluffy.
I think u three are under estimating other souls including shivasena, OK it is left to u three only whatever u think.
I think i can tell My opinion freely on this forum if not pl give u r permission to tell my opinion because always u three only interpenetrating my thoughts/knowledge, it seems u do not want to entertain a new comer on this forum. In case maharathi of PPBKIVV started lovely/friendly discussions on this forum u three does not have any answers. However u r also my brothers i want to honour u because at any day with different bodies we will meet at satyayug.
thx
rmn
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:In case maharathi of PPBKIVV started lovely/friendly discussions on this forum u three does not have any answers.
We have been hearing this since many-many years, but none of the so-called Maharathis of PBKIVV have come forward to discusss any of the issues raised on this forum.
rmn

Post by rmn »

IF A NEW COMER QUESTION OR DOUBT REPEATED 10000 TIMES EARLIEER, IT IS THE RESPONSIBLILITES OF OLD BKs OR PBKs TO GUIDE/TELL AGAIN IT IS EASY FOR THEM IF REPEATED 10000 TIMES// INSTEAD OF THAT BADLY COMMENTING ON A DOUBTS AND DOUBTS RAISED SOULS IS NOT CORRECT// I AM LEAVING TO THEM ONLY PL THINK TWICE AND ANSWER
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

rmn wrote:All maha gyanis of PBKs and BKs Arjun,Fluffy and sita and shivasena etc., what happened no answer for this.
thx
rmn
Hi rmn,
I maybe able to help you on the Shewakram issue. Can you kindly post me a private message or direct here what are your questions?
Please take in consideration that the topic is very vast and so do short questions one at the time, don't mix all subjects at once.
Lets stop the earthquake of becoming ever bigger.