WHO IS SEVAKRAM

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: WHO IS SEVAKRAM

Post by mbbhat »

FB wrote:I am sorry but it has already been solved by some PBKs via official sources.
I meant while considering Murli points also, not just in isolation. Because those who raise the DOB issue have taken base as Murli points. So, have they been able to explain all the other Murli points related? -
Post No. 84- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 110#p11850
From this viewpoint, I meant it cannot be solved.

But, a wonderful thing in Drama is, see the karma philosophy here. It is PBKs who have raised this question. And they themselves have been caught in the great error in DOB of their own Guru/Father. Already put in the forum- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&p=48745&hilit=february#p48745.
My understanding of the four ashrama (stages) of human life, is that it was more to do with what you had done - e.g. fulfilled your responsibilities and learnt or mastered - rather than your specific age. It was not rigid and there were variances in the practice.
I also believe it was not rigid. Then why for you or PBKs DOB of B baba is an issue?* Just by taking isolated Murli points?
But we are stuck with the Murlis where it does say a specific age, and so have to square that with the facts.
This is what I had said- no one (who refers to Murli) can solve the issue of DOB of B Baba.
Having a 10 year old child would definitely preclude you from doing so.
No. Because when the Supreme Father, teacher, and Guru is there, what is the need of lowkik education? Even without that one can go ahead. For example, Mama, and many Dadis, Didis, etc., have achieved a great level without lowkik education in Yagya, which have made them popular even in front of the world. There are enough surrendered brothers in Yagya who are well respected by the brahmin family. So, if the 10 year child had practiced BK philosophy, he would have very good status, could have earned great love, respect in Bk Yagya later.
We need to know more about how Lekhraj Kirpalani treated his son during this period when he was having so much fun for himself.
It may look like fun to you. Jaisee drushti, vaisee srushti. There were lots of obstacles, which they had to face. Yes, it was also spiritual bliss for all, to many children there, not just to B Baba. But, what to do? more than 80% failed.

And, the one child of B baba (mostly Narayan Dada, who left Yagya during beggary period, mostly he could be the same 10 your old child during 1936/32, not sure, you may check), after leaving Yagya, made lot of money, and later after coming to Madhuban, said to Dadis- "I did not recognize my Father to the level you have recognized." I have heard this from others. He visits Madhuban every Jan 18 since many years.

So, directly or indirectly ShivBaba had returned him.

*-A very important question- You believe DL cheated all others, and Murlis were words of just DL, (later edited by his followers). If so, how can DL/Murli say "I/God entered in this when he was 60 yrs old?", that too at many places? Why or how can they do such an error even by mistake? A simple logic which goes against many of your accusations or research.

If you do not have enough time, no need to reply. Left to you.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:I also believe it was not rigid. Then why for you or PBKs DOB of B Baba is an issue?*
We all know why ... they have based the authority of their leader on it. And, yes, given that Sevakram did not die before Virendra Dev Dixit was born, it's a big problem for them ... unless they do what the BKs do, and just make up another story.

Or we discover that the fault lies with the BKs and their make believe, and the "partner" soul was someone else.

That's still possible ... but Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs need to be honest about this and apply themselves to finding it out.

The old BKs might be of help ... but helping goes against their nature.

I am still interested to know who where the influential characters in the early days of the Om Mandli, e.g., 1932 to 1936, and more about Piyu and the Golden Circle. They say Dadi Janki's sister was involved so she must know something.

4 years is a long time for a small movement and I cannot believe Lekhraj Kirpalani was completely without concerned elderly friends and mentors advising him. Indeed, as a Bhai in the Bhaibund and a sindiworker, we can be sure that he would have had peers and mentors. I would suspect that the "opposition" started reasonably and rationally in response to Lekhraj Kirpalani's unreasonable and irrational claims and activities. We have been told the Golden Circle and this other character left due to ideological differences. It would be good to know more.

The BK story has been written to make Lekhraj Kirpalani appear more magical, unique and extra-ordinary, than he was. I think it's a great shame BKs are not more interested in the real story of their founder and movement, a mature version instead of satisfied with childish fictions.
... what is the need of lowkik education? Even without that one can go ahead. For example, Mama, and many Dadis, Didis, etc have achieved a great level without lowkik education
Did they really? What do you mean, that their social climbing made them better people? Does not apply to Mama as the cult was too small before she died.

Unfortunately, if you cannot be living off the donations and labour of others, like the BK leaders have done all their lives, you have work and study to survive. "Yoging" is not enough to feed, cloth and shelter one.

But, bringing up a child is another question and one has to ask if the children were neglected and how it affected the pubescent son (10 to early teens) seeing his Father act as god surrounding by his gopis, neglecting his mother and wife to take a younger, more attractive "spiritual" wife.

I am sorry. I think people who live off exploiting the superstitious beliefs of others are parasites and not very "elevated" at all. There's no miracle to exploiting Hindus in this way, all it takes is little bit of confidence and a lack of conscience.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Replied in the other topic, as this is going off topic. This topic is about Sevakram, not Lekhraj Kirpalani. So it is better to discuss about Lekhraj Kirpalani only if they are related similarly, or have connection with Sevakram.

Just pointing link to another topic on Sevakram. - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2521
shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva »

Warrior Bhaiji, can you please provide me your private e-mail address ?