Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2014-15

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2014-15

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The first Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 12.10.14 is enclosed herewith in Hindi and English.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-12.10.14-Hindi.pdf
(34.56 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
AV-12.10.14-Eng..pdf
(31.54 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Avyakt Bap-Dada Season 2014-15

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The second Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 05.11.14 is enclosed herewith in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-05-11-14-Hindi.pdf
(49.95 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The third Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 30.11.14 is enclosed herewith in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-30.11.14-Hindi.pdf
(44.1 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The fourth Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 25.12.14 is enclosed herewith in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-25.12.2014-Hindi.pdf
(53.09 KiB) Downloaded 421 times
AV-25.12.14-Eng..pdf
(31.93 KiB) Downloaded 414 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The fifth Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 18.01.15 is enclosed herewith in Hindi and English.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-18.01.15-Hindi.pdf
(47.52 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
AV-18.01.15-Eng..pdf
(23.3 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The sixth Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 16.02.15 is enclosed herewith in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-16.02.15-Hindi.pdf
(50.46 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The seventh Avyakt Vani of the current season i.e. 2014-15 delivered on 15.03.15 is enclosed herewith in Hindi.
OGS,
Arjun
AV-15.03.15-Hindi.pdf
(46.58 KiB) Downloaded 391 times
AV-15.03.2015-English.pdf
(24.21 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

What was the theme this year ... any outstanding revelations ... were numbers up? How many go to Abu these days?

Is it over yet?

Thanks
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I have uploaded the English version of the latest Avyakt Vani as well. There is nothing special. Like always Avyakt BapDada has given some hints about the corporeal part of ShivBaba being played presently, but the BKs apply the same to Gulzar Dadiji's part which is not a corporeal part but an Avyakt part.

But the specialty of this season has been the frequent vanishing of Brahma Baba's soul during the narration of Avyakt Vani and the original voice of Gulzar Dadi emerging in between. This phenomenon was witnessed in the last part of the Avyakt Vani on 15.3.15 as well.

OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Brahma Baba becoming weaker, drifting off, or Gulzar not being able to tune in?

Or Gulzar becoming weaker and not being able to tune in?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Perhaps Lekhraj Kirpalani's soul is getting disenchanted with the BKs gradually....
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Perhaps Lekhraj Kirpalani's soul is getting disenchanted with the BKs gradually....
He's not the only one ...

Perhaps Lekhraj Kirpalani has also realised he needs to go back to school and learn much about life/reality too ... a point PBKs would agree on but BKs get angry at the thought of.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I don't agree to such disrespectful attitude towards Brahma Baba.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Perhaps Lekhraj Kirpalani has also realised he needs to go back to school and learn much about life/reality too
He is in fact studying the advance knowledge through the body of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) since 1976 and is depicted as the half moon on the forehead of Shankar.
Sita wrote:I don't agree to such disrespectful attitude towards Brahma Baba.
May I know which word/sentence do you find desrespectful towards Brahma Baba?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

go back to school and learn much about life/reality too